It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 7:25 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.1 2009/2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2009 5.1
comments on Video of the 2012 Meme:

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/offbea ... nt.end.cnn

Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:13 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Ridicule or not, it's being discussed. BTW, totally unfair jab at Sarah Palin....grrr CNN

Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:19 pm
GT Truther

MK - WOW!! INCREDIBLE POST. I think I would faint straight-away if someones eyes turned all slitty on me.

And this, at Wikipedia:
Quote:
Alternative 3
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Original airing 20 June 1977

Alternative 3 is a television programme, broadcast once only in the United Kingdom in 1977, and later broadcast in New Zealand, as a fictional hoax, an heir to Orson Welles' radio production of The War of the Worlds. Purporting to be an investigation into Britain's contemporary "brain drain," Alternative 3 uncovered a plan to make the moon and Mars habitable in the event of climate change and a terminal environmental catastrophe on Earth.

The programme was originally meant to be broadcast on April Fools Day, 1977. While its broadcast was delayed until June by industrial action, the credits explicitly date the film to April 1. Alternative 3 ended with credits for the actors involved in the production and featured interviews with a fictitious American astronaut.

I guess the "JOKE" was supposed to be on us: HUMANITY.

==============

MK, I would like to know your opinion on the latest Christopher Story post Nov 12:
http://www.worldreports.org/news/246_ma ... r_everyone

It's long, but it sounds as if we are at the tipping moment, or very close to seeing spillover.

Also...........a gentle FYI, are you aware that a lot of us use the light background? Your posts look like this:

I highlight the text to read it....

Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:47 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
Will E.T. Look Like Us?: Scientific American

http://www.scientificamerican.com/artic ... k-like-us#

Matt Collins, after an illustration by Dale A. Russell in Reconstructions of the Small Cretaceous Theropod Stenonychosaurus Inequalis And A Hypothetical Dinosauroid, by D. A. Russell and R. Séguin, National Museums of Canada, National Museum of Natural Sciences, 1982
e-mail print comment

* coverNovember
2009 Issue
* News Scan For Sale: Human Eggs Become a Research Commodity
* Sustainable Developments A Clunker of a Climate Policy
* News Scan Burying Climate Change: Carbon Gets Stuffed Underground
* Buy the Digital Edition

What are the odds that intelligent, technically advanced aliens would look anything like the ones in films, with an emaciated torso and limbs, spindly fingers and a bulbous, bald head with large, almond-shaped eyes? What are the odds that they would even be humanoid? In a YouTube video, produced by Josh Timonen of the Richard Dawkins Foundation for Reason and Science, I argue that the chances are close to zero (www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKAXrmkx12g). Richard Dawkins himself made this interesting observation in a private communication after viewing it:

I would agree with [Shermer] in betting against aliens being bipedal primates, and I think the point is worth making, but I think he greatly overestimates the odds against. [University of Cambridge paleontologist] Simon Conway Morris, whose authority is not to be dismissed, thinks it positively likely that aliens would be, in effect, bipedal primates. [Harvard University biologist] Ed Wilson gave at least some time to the speculation that, if it had not been for the end-Cretaceous catastrophe, dinosaurs might have produced something like the attached [referring to paleontologist Dale A. Russell’s illustrated evolutionary projection of how a bipedal dinosaur might have evolved into a reptilian humanoid].

I replied to Dawkins that if something like a smart, technological, bipedal humanoid has a certain level of inevitability because of how evolution unfolds, then it would have happened more than once here. In his 2001 book Nonzero: The Logic of Human Destiny, Robert Wright argues that our existence precludes other terrestrial intelligences of our level from arising. But Neandertals were as close as one can get to a counterfactual experiment: they had hundreds of thousands of years to themselves in Europe without our interference and showed nothing like the technological and cultural progress of the modern humans who displaced them. Dawkins’s rejoinder to me is enlightening:

But you are leaping from one extreme to the other. In the film vignette, you implied a quite staggering rarity, so rare that you don’t expect two humanoid life-forms in the entire universe. Now you are ... pointing out, correctly, that a certain inevitability would predict that humanoids should have evolved more than once on Earth! So, yes, we can say that humanoids are fairly improbable, but not necessarily all that improbable! Anything approaching “a certain inevitability” would mean millions or even billions of humanoid life-forms in the universe, simply because the number of available planets is so huge. Now, my guess is intermediate between your two extremes ... I suspect that humanoids are not so very rare as to justify the statistical superlatives that you permitted yourself in the vignette.

Good point. But of the 60 to 80 phyla of animals, only one, the chordates, led to intelligence, and only the vertebrates actually developed it. Of all the vertebrates, only mammals evolved brains big enough for higher intelligence. And of the 24 orders of mammals only one—ours, the primates—has technological intelligence. As the late Harvard evolutionary biologist Ernst Mayr concluded: “Nothing demonstrates the improbability of the origin of high intelligence better than the millions of phyletic lineages that failed to achieve it.” In fact, Mayr calculated that even though there have evolved perhaps as many as 50 billion species on Earth, “only one of these achieved the kind of intelligence needed to establish a civilization.”

The late astronomer Carl Sagan, in a Planetary Society debate with Mayr (Bioastronomy News, Vol. 7, No. 4, 1995), noted that technologically communicating species “may live on the land or in the sea or air. They may have unimaginable chemistries, shapes, sizes, colors, appendages and opinions. We are not requiring that they follow the particular route that led to the evolution of humans. There may be many different evolutionary pathways, each unlikely, but the sum of the number of pathways to intelligence may nevertheless be quite substantial.”

Read Comments (65) | Post a comment 1 2 Next >

click to delete

Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:45 pm
GT Truther

Shady Groves wrote:

OMG Shady! They are desensitizing us to the sight of reptilian humanoids. And THAT on the heels of trying to digest (pardon the pun) okay, well, trying to chew (never mind) on the fact that a Japanese Robot thinks we taste like swine...

...maybe that's why TPTB are calling it SWINE FLU.
:awe

.................:ahhh

Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:53 pm
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:

It'd be truly ironic if the Mayan date turns out to be December 21st 2009, which has been discussed on past threads on the GT by Shady and others, due to the changeover to the Gregorian Calender. So, Jeanne Moos (great name, that), it could be only 30 days away... :awe :P

Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:55 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
Star Trek-like Replicator? Electron Beam Device Makes Metal Parts, One Layer At A Time

Electron beam freeform fabrication process. (Credit: NASA)

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 071535.htm

ScienceDaily (Nov. 11, 2009) — A group of engineers working on a novel manufacturing technique at NASA's Langley Research Center in Hampton, Va., have come up with a new twist on the popular old saying about dreaming and doing: "If you can slice it, we can build it."
See also:
Matter & Energy

* Aviation
* Materials Science
* Physics
* Vehicles
* Electricity
* Civil Engineering

Reference

* Evaporation
* Electron microscope
* Metallurgy
* Construction

That's because layers mean everything to the environmentally-friendly construction process called Electron Beam Freeform Fabrication, or EBF3, and its operation sounds like something straight out of science fiction.

"You start with a drawing of the part you want to build, you push a button, and out comes the part," said Karen Taminger, the technology lead for the Virginia-based research project that is part of NASA's Fundamental Aeronautics Program.

She admits that, on the surface, EBF3 reminds many people of a Star Trek replicator in which, for example, Captain Picard announces out loud, "Tea, Earl Grey, hot." Then there is a brief hum, a flash of light and the stimulating drink appears from a nook in the wall.

In reality, EBF3 works in a vacuum chamber, where an electron beam is focused on a constantly feeding source of metal, which is melted and then applied as called for by a drawing -- one layer at a time -- on top of a rotating surface until the part is complete.

While the options for using EBF3 are more limited than what science fiction allows, the potential for the process is no less out of this world, with promising relevance in aviation, spaceflight -- even the medical community, Taminger said.

Commercial applications for EBF3 are already known and its potential already tested, Taminger said, noting it's possible that, within a few years, some aircraft will be flying with large structural parts made by this process.

To make EBF3 work there are two key requirements: A detailed three-dimensional drawing of the object to be created must be available, and the material the object is to be made from must be compatible for use with an electron beam.

First, the drawing is needed to break up the object into layers, with each cross-section used to guide the electron beam and source of metal in reproducing the object, building it up layer by layer.

"If you take a slice through a typical truss, you can see a couple of dots in each cross-section that move as you go from layer to layer," Taminger said. "When complete, you see those moving dots actually allowed you to build a diagonal brace into the truss."

Second, the material must be compatible with the electron beam so that it can be heated by the stream of energy and briefly turned into liquid form, making aluminum an ideal material to be used, along with other metals.

In fact, the EBF3 can handle two different sources of metal -- also called feed stock -- at the same time, either by mixing them together into a unique alloy or embedding one material inside another.

The potential use for the latter could include embedding a strand of fiber optic glass inside an aluminum part, enabling the placement of sensors in areas that were impossible before, Taminger said.

While the EBF3 equipment tested on the ground is fairly large and heavy, a smaller version was created and successfully test flown on a NASA jet that is used to provide researchers with brief periods of weightlessness. The next step is to fly a demonstration of the hardware on the International Space Station, Taminger said.

Future lunar base crews could use EBF3 to manufacture spare parts as needed, rather than rely on a supply of parts launched from Earth. Astronauts might be able to mine feed stock from the lunar soil, or even recycle used landing craft stages by melting them.

But the immediate and greatest potential for the process is in the aviation industry where major structural segments of an airliner, or casings for a jet engine, could be manufactured for about $1,000 per pound less than conventional means, Taminger said.

Environmental savings also are made possible by deploying EBF3, she added.

Normally an aircraft builder might start with a 6,000-pound block of titanium and machine it down to a 300-pound part, leaving 5,700 pounds of material that needs to be recycled and using several thousand gallons of cutting fluid used in the process..

"With EBF3 you can build up the same part using only 350 pounds of titanium and machine away just 50 pounds to get the part into its final configuration," Taminger said. "And the EBF3 process uses much less electricity to create the same part."

While initial parts for the aviation industry will be simple shapes, replacing parts already designed, future parts designed from scratch with the EBF3 process in mind could lead to improvements in jet engine efficiency, fuel burn rate and component lifetime.

"There's a lot of power in being able to build up your part layer by layer because you can get internal cavities and complexities that are not possible with machining from a solid block of material," Taminger said.
Adapted from materials provided by NASA.
Email or share this story:
| More
click to delete

Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:10 pm
GT Truther

WOW - The Future Has Arrived.
Please Excuse me while I go put on my Sunday Best.
Incredible day of revelations so far.... not sure if I can take much more of this day,
I mean, it's only 2:14 pm here.
Maybe I should go to my room and close the drapes.

Oh. I'm already there. :awe

Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:16 pm
GT Truther

Well I'm in full agreement with Main Stream Science on this. I would be very disappointed if ET showed up as Zeta Gray or Nordic homid..

I expect ET to show up first something like this..

John Carpenters: The Thing

Or Invasion of the Body Snatchers Remake in the 1970s.. Where they arrived as blobs of bio mass in the rain and started sproting pods..

Just look at all the bio diversity of speices on this planet.. which we humans are but one in billions of life forms.

So too and true "Out There."

Lynnwood wrote:
Shady Groves wrote:

OMG Shady! They are desensitizing us to the sight of reptilian humanoids. And THAT on the heels of trying to digest (pardon the pun) okay, well, trying to chew (never mind) on the fact that a Japanese Robot thinks we taste like swine...

...maybe that's why TPTB are calling it SWINE FLU.
:awe

.................:ahhh

Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:17 pm
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2009 5.1
Woe... Woe Nelly This don't look good at all .... Talk about signs from Nature... I can just imagine some Ozzies on the beach in sun tan lotion and half of the Freak en Antarctic Ice Shelf just floats by... lol

EDIT ADD: It would be cool though to measure the water tempture when it did for Scientific purposes.. Did it act like a Giant Ice Cube in a Glass of Cola..and actually decrease the water temp around it... be cool to find out. and by how much?

Quote:
Er… What was that about global warming? Rare iceberg is spotted off sunny Australia | DoomDaily

UK Daily Mail
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldne ... ralia.html

Thursday, Nov 12th, 2009

Australia is known for sunny beaches, surfers, and blistering Outback heat.
So scientists were a bit taken aback when they spotted this giant iceberg floating near an island Down Under.

Climate change of a different sort: A giant iceberg is seen off Macquarie Island halfway between Antarctica and Australia last week. Scientists say it is unusual to see one so far north

Australian Antarctic Division researchers were working on Macquarie Island when they first saw the iceberg last Thursday about about five miles off the island.

It is rare to see an iceberg floating so far north of Antarctica, researchers said. Macquarie Island is about halfway between Antarctica and Australia, some 930 miles from Tasmania.

The iceberg is about 160 feet (50 metres) high and 1,640 feet (500 metres) long.

Full article here

“When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.” – Fall Of The Republic – Buy the DVD here
Er... What was that about global warming? Rare iceberg is spotted off sunny Australia FOTR 340x1692
click to delete

Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:53 pm
GT Truther

mjc wrote:
recall15 wrote:

[url=http://www.imagechicken.com]
-snip-
It'd be truly ironic if the Mayan date turns out to be December 21st 2009, which has been discussed on past threads on the GT by Shady and others, due to the changeover to the Gregorian Calender. So, Jeanne Moos (great name, that), it could be only 30 days away... :awe :P

No, by the Fact that the Mayan Calendar didn´t Start on "the Said" date! (DB and others -SNED´s et all) popularized long ago...

But nice effort!
:clap

There are just the right time after that... :banned

Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:56 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Shady Groves wrote:
Woe... Woe Nelly This don't look good at all .... Talk about signs from Nature... I can just imagine some Ozzies on the beach in sun tan lotion and half of the Freak en Antarctic Ice Shelf just floats by... lol

EDIT ADD: It would be cool though to measure the water tempture when it did for Scientific purposes.. Did it act like a Giant Ice Cube in a Glass of Cola..and actually decrease the water temp around it... be cool to find out. and by how much?

Indeed the diference of temperatures are capable to make a sort of motor runs and make fresh water... hence the patent:
Quoted
United States Patent 4166363
Abstract:
Melted ice stored in a pool hollowed out of the upper surface of a tabular iceberg is used as a cold source and the sea on which the iceberg is floating is used as a hot source for a heat engine. Useful energy is extracted in spite of the low Carnot cycle efficiency and the melting of the iceberg to provide fresh water is accelerated.

end quoted
http://www.freepatentsonline.com/4166363.html

or give some fresh water to the desert...in Africa or SoCal
Quoted:
Clean fresh water is a very scarce commodity in many parts of the world. One proposed solution to chronic water shortages is to tap into the world's largest source of fresh water—icebergs.

A whopping 70 percent of the world's fresh water is locked up in polar icecaps. Icebergs, which calve off these icecaps, are composed of extremely pure fresh water from the accumulation of centuries of snowfall.

Antarctic icebergs are considered better than the Arctic variety because they are flatter, more stable, and more accessible. Trillions of cubic meters of ice drift north from Antarctica annually and simply melt away. A ninety kilometre by thirty-five kilometre piece which drifted along the Antarctic Peninsula in 1977, for example, contained enough water to supply fresh water to Washington, D.C., for thousands of years.
end quoted
http://www.perc.ca/PEN/1993-06/holmes.html

:cool

Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:01 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
MK - WOW!! INCREDIBLE POST. I think I would faint straight-away if someones eyes turned all slitty on me.

And this, at Wikipedia:
Quote:
Alternative 3
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Original airing 20 June 1977

Alternative 3 is a television programme, broadcast once only in the United Kingdom in 1977, and later broadcast in New Zealand, as a fictional hoax, an heir to Orson Welles' radio production of The War of the Worlds. Purporting to be an investigation into Britain's contemporary "brain drain," Alternative 3 uncovered a plan to make the moon and Mars habitable in the event of climate change and a terminal environmental catastrophe on Earth.

The programme was originally meant to be broadcast on April Fools Day, 1977. While its broadcast was delayed until June by industrial action, the credits explicitly date the film to April 1. Alternative 3 ended with credits for the actors involved in the production and featured interviews with a fictitious American astronaut.

I guess the "JOKE" was supposed to be on us: HUMANITY.

==============

MK, I would like to know your opinion on the latest Christopher Story post Nov 12:
http://www.worldreports.org/news/246_ma ... r_everyone

It's long, but it sounds as if we are at the tipping moment, or very close to seeing spillover.

Also...........a gentle FYI, are you aware that a lot of us use the light background? Your posts look like this:

I highlight the text to read it....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Lynnwood,

Forgive me for the visual scream that I managed to concoct with my post. I had no idea that so many were using the light colored background. Somebody, please tell me what color is best for my posts then. Maybe I should switch to light backgrounds, too, so we could all be on the same page--as it were.

I actually found the video tape that was alleged to have been given to the writer from Alternative 3 by someone familiar with the NASA programs. If you go read through Dr. Peter Beter's files you will discover that he mentions colonies created on other planets and a group of people indentured by the Rockefeller's to work on a secret plasma gun project on the Moon. These people went up there and never returned. (sound much like Alternative 3?) In any event, there are also films in Spanish of men in space suits walking around the ruins of buildings on the Moon. It is clearly the moon because of the way that it looks and the lighting and the men's voices from the space suits with their integrated ventilation equipment's sounds in the background.

The slitty eye thing was pretty horrifying at first. Then I found out that they are subject to some sort of Galactic law and they can be told to get lost. Also, regrettably, I am definitely RH negative of a rather rare blood type that fits into that whole Aryan race scenario which has some sort of relationship to the Nazis and reptiles. They told me that they thought that I would join their bandwagon when the "time was right," and I told them not to bet the planet on it. We remain in this uneasy standoff today.

I actually have spoken to Christopher Story and followed his information for about 6 years. Time and time again, I have seen the substantive part of what he writes (the part that doesn't deal with people's personalities) appear to be born out. Based on the freaking out that is going on here in Texas, I would guess that he is right on the money. For one thing, everybody is skeptical of the story about the shooting. It doesn't make sense that anyone, especially a psychiatrist, could walk into a room on a military base and shoot 100 rounds without being stopped. The tapes of Hasan right before the shooting taken at a convenience store don't look like a man about to flip out. Also, the program that Hasan worked at was the same one that the VT killer had been a test subject at. The website for this program was taken down completely the afternoon after Hasan supposedly went crackers.

There are so many signs that the elite are in big trouble that I believe that Story is right. I have also noticed that after Story puts out something that gets the elites fearful, they put out all kinds of freaky stuff on the web about how the NWO is minutes away. The problem with that is that my computer, which used to be monitored constantly and messed with, has been working fine since his stories ran. I interpret this to mean that many of those who were all excited about becoming rich under the NWO are either not getting paid, busy trying to find flights to foreign destinations or otherwise preoccupied with their own survival. Also, suddenly, after years of harassing people with cash in airports, the TSA suddenly has forbidden its questioners to pursue any questioning except that required to catch people with bombs, guns or weapons.

FInally, Christopher was trying to make some point about Biden's limo and sport utility vehicles. Some secret service guys hit and killed a pedestrian at 2:30 am on November 11, I think. The story that ran about this accident had lots of strange things in it. It said that the accident occurred in Temple Hill--a black suburb behind Andrews Air Force base, but then there was an address mentioned that was not in Temple Hill, it was in Marlow Heights--miles away from Temple Hill. The story said that the car was coming from Andrews, but Marlow Heights is going away from Andrews whereas Temple Hill is near Andrews. The report said that the cars did not the VP or any "other dignitaries" just the Secret Service guys (that's an odd clarification to make). The report said that the limos were coming from Andrews and were returning to Andrews. At 2:30 in the morning, why were these guys going anywhere in a limo and sports utility vehicle without any VIPs in them? Why were they moving so fast that they hit a pedestrian? Why did they give an address that was not in Temple Hill?

The report mentioned that the vehicles were being returned to Andrews after a speech given by Biden in Seattle Washington on the 27th of October and that the vehicles were flown there and back. Well, it doesn't take two weeks to fly from Seattle to Andrews...and the vehicles weren't driven back so why was this part of the story mentioned at all? Oh and the article mentioned that Biden was actually home in the Naval Observatory when the accident occurred. Since when does the VP live in the Naval Observatory.

I am sure that Story mentioned this event so that people would realize that this entire article was probably a coded message to some part of the Box gang. We will see what happens in the next two weeks. I hope that he is right.

MK

Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:38 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

WOW MK. Very interesting take on things, and I agree about the Limo "accident" weirdness, we'll see. There is weirdness in the air all around, my daughter just ranted for an hour on the phone about various weirdness she is encountering.

MK, can you tell me about the negative Ph thing? I too am in a fairly rare type A- (6%) - what does that mean? I will never join up with a reptilian race.

ALSO - Is this the right Peter Beter? http://www.peterdavidbeter.com/

===============================================================

ALSO - ABOUT THE GIANT ICE PHOTO - it MAY be Natural. -- ICE SHELF NEWS STORY
Video: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp ... 2#23812562

Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:49 pm
GT Truther

Feds move to seize 4 mosques, tower linked to Iran

By ADAM GOLDMAN, Associated Press Writer Adam Goldman, Associated Press Writer – 8 mins ago

NEW YORK – Federal prosecutors took steps Thursday to seize four U.S. mosques and a Fifth Avenue skyscraper owned by a nonprofit Muslim organization long suspected of being secretly controlled by the Iranian government.

In what could prove to be one of the biggest counterterrorism seizures in U.S. history, prosecutors filed a civil complaint in federal court against the Alavi Foundation, seeking the forfeiture of more than $500 million in assets.

See this link- http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091113/ap_ ... forfeiture

Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:01 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2009 5.1 Truth and Where it is
Madame_Karnak wrote:
From my own encounters with reptilian types, I can say this...I don't like them and they don't like humans. I do not care if Zetas gave women orgasms, stealing someone's DNA is an AGGRESSIVE ACT. Hybridizing the world to make it more like another group of beings without the permission of the inhabitants is an INVASION and it is not the act of a friend.

Let's put this in human terms. If a friend came over and raped your wife at night while she was drugged or mechanically rendered unconscious, would you consider this a friendly act? What if your friend had an IQ of 700? What if your friend could lift boats with his brain? Would you think that this was friendly behavior? THE ANSWER IS NO.

Karla Turner and the other abductees have mentioned that there are two sets of beings visiting them. One is rough and mean and just takes what they want. The other is more gentle, still takes genetic material, and bitches about the first group. BOTH ARE STILL TRAUMATIZING THE VICTIMS AND TAKING THINGS THAT DO NOT BELONG TO THEM.

MK, there are many that agree with you and - some would argue - fail to grasp the possibility, let alone the probability, that the humans who are abducted have not only given their permission for the abduction to occur, but have actually volunteered for this to take place. It took me a long period of pondering and researching this before I came to accept the logic of it, but ultimately it was the experiences of those who had been abducted that convinced me #1: There are two groups doing the abducting; #2: The abductees who I met or read about often felt they were strangely "in the right place" and/or "doing the right thing" when it came to the fact that their abductions resulted in pregnancies that mysteriously disappeared before they became physically noticeable (speaking of the benign abductions, or those done by benign/benevolent beings). There are many things that we know our conscious minds find hard to accept, but it's quite logical for our more 'aware' subconscious to not only accept but get involved with. For instance, as you are probably well aware of, we can undergo intense emotional trauma and re-route our neural networks to avoid that particular memory, while in the meantime our subconscious continues to grapple with the issue and sometimes coming to a decision where it registers defeat and opens the door to welcoming the affliction of cancer to enter the body and prepare it to "check out". Sure, on the surface it may look like this is what is happening ("oh gawd, they're stealing MY eggs! MY sperm! MY DNA!") but how can you really say for certain that you may not have given permission, even volunteered? (In your case, even your subconscious may have felt proprietary over your 'soul container', despite its short shelf-life. For others, maybe not; who are we to judge definitively, not knowing for certain one way or the other?) Even in "ABOVE BLACK: Project Preserve Destiny", Sgt. Dan Sherman describes how he would have to record each telepathic transmission made regarding each abductee, their physical coordinates, name, any deformity, etc.

My point is, some may believe and some may disbelieve that abductions are part of a positive agenda for the souls of humanity. I think that so long as we have Free Will, and the liberty that all earthlings are granted (before Big Corporate Power gets involved, that is), not even abductions can occur against that Free Will so long as we draw breath.

As always, I'm open to being proven wrong or even shown a more comprehensive and cohesive logic to this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a related note, The Rachel Maddow Show just had Kent Jones' 5-minute "pop culture" segment at the end of the show devoted to commentary on NASA's PR effort to "debunk" the "end-of-the-world internet hoaxes" and the 2012 movie. It was only half tongue-in-cheek; I guess that means we're making progress.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:06 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
My point is, some may believe and some may disbelieve that abductions are part of a positive agenda for the souls of humanity. I think that so long as we have Free Will, and the liberty that all earthlings are granted (before Big Corporate Power gets involved, that is), not even abductions can occur against that Free Will so long as we draw breath.

It's the same old adage again. Does the end justify the means ? Yes ? No ? Sometimes yes, sometimes no ?

We have good data about the means....even though there's a lot of confusion about who is responsible for what.

The thing is we don't know for sure what is the end.

What do those aliens want ? What do those aliens want ? Is it the same game for them also ? Control !?

Who knows.

If in doubt, Meriadoc, always follow your nose. ; ]
-Olórin-

Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:24 pm
GT Truther

Cyberbird wrote:
Dondep wrote:

It's the same old adage again. Does the end justify the means ? Yes ? No ? Sometimes yes, sometimes no ?

We have good data about the means....even though there's a lot of confusion about who is responsible for what.

The thing is we don't know for sure what is the end.

What do those aliens want ? What do those aliens want ? Is it the same game for them also ? Control !?

Who knows.

We can't know unequivocally all the details, but we can either suspect (be suspicious of, mistrust of) the motives of aliens that apparently have to power to levitate us out of windows, cause the phenomenon of 'missing time', blink in and out of densities, etc..... or we can surmise that they are creating the replacement model of sentient being that's intended to repopulate this planet after its cyclical transformational moment. Some might even go one step further in one direction and reject the notion any abductions are happening at all, and others go in the other direction and insist they are being done by 'angels' and 'space brothers' that we shouldn't even be concerned about.

Again, strictly my opinion though shared by many and disagreed with - vehemently - by many also, that the abductions are a practical necessity in the ongoing process of readying the planet for the imminent soul harvest and related transformation. Not the "End of the World" as some like to insist, but an "end to civilization as we know it". I think the treaties were totally bamboozling to the human elite that thought they actually had the power to make decisions on our behalf, when it's clear that our own Constitution was subverted when the Senate didn't ratify the alleged Tau-9 and OF-9 treaties by at least a 2/3rds vote. Or, if it was, that vote was NOT recorded in the People's records. And yes, that issue has been one I've been pressing because it's one big technicality that would make such treaties null and void. Which I believe they are anyway, since no agency or masonic entity has the power to authorize our "abductions" against our Free Will. ET only entertains Majestic and the Illuminati/CotM with these false beliefs in order to secure their assistance in one of the alien agendas, depending on which faction (STS/STO) they are dealing with.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:54 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Madame Karnak wrote:
To summarize everything that I have said:

One, I learned about Nibiru, CMEs and poleshifts from people affiliated with NASA itself so they do know more than they are telling the public.

Two, I forgot to mention this, but one of the things that was a big tip-off to me was the incessant "continuity planning" by the government. If almost everybody is dead, why do we need a government? It makes absolutely no sense unless there is a bigger agenda such as repopulating the earth with NON-HUMANs

Three, the hybrids and reptilian-based aliens that I have met don't like humans at all. They like to eat humans and they enjoy video violence. There are many of them still here. I have not read anything about the Zetas planning to deal with that issue. The Zetas don't seem nice or kind to me. They sound pompous and arrogant. They don't see anything wrong with what they are doing by stealing genetic material and creating hybrids. I do. I also don't think that they are improving humanity by making it into a hive-mind controlled by their agenda.

Four, I read in the Zetatalk recently that people cannot cure others with their minds. That is completely untrue and there are tons of studies from Princeton's PEAR lab to prove it. I don't think that we need second-hand Zeta DNA to become smarter or better. We just need our own government to stop experimenting on us with viruses and we will evolve to that point. Many native Americans (who have not been experimented on until recently) are psychic. They did not get this from the Zetas. Neither did the Africans who have a long tradition of this ability.

Five. Disclosure is probably imminent because there is no other choice. It will be up to us to determine WHO WE WILL ACCEPT INTO OUR HOME. Our ability to discern is what we must hone. I do not believe that all ETs are evil. I believe that there is good and bad all over the universe and that we have to judge those qualities by assessing the impact of the deeds of those who come.

MK, on your first point I am in complete agreement. We talked about this before privately and it corroborates many things I learned inadvertently myself.

Two; it's in the nature of even social organisms to plan to survive. There will be plenty of humans left to "inherit the earth", but the trick is avoiding any semblance of a "gov't. agency" in the Aftertime. "Government" is, by definition, a social control mechanism. Those that will survive won't be in need of any artificial organization, such as a "government", even though 'governments' will be looking for citizens to 'protect', to tax, to organize, to rule over, to supervise their labor, etc.

Three, the hybrids you may meet in the here-and-now aren't to be confused with the ones into which dying STO earthlings are finding new homes in; those are allegedly kept in communities totally isolated from present-day humanity. All the STS beings in the here-and-now will either expire in the natural course of events (including the carnage of the cataclysms) or be taken off-world to new prison-planet homes. That scenario makes the most sense to me, logically, after examining all the other paradigms. It also resonates much more harmoniously with the other data. The Zetas themselves are not reptilian, and they would argue they aren't "stealing" anything from anyone. They also have made many statements in answers to human questioners about what will happen to us - all of us, including the reptilians on earth - after the Shift. At times they do sound "pompous and arrogant" as you describe them, but not always. In fact, as I mentioned earlier, I've been able to discern different personalities among them in the answers they provide during the weekly GLP chat. Finally, in your point Three, you state that the Zetas are trying to make humanity into a "hive mind" controlled by "their" agenda. While I have immense respect for you, and you know that, this perspective seems to me to reflect more of the Hollywood archetype than it does an in-depth consideration of our place in the cosmos as a "battleground/schoolhouse" world, or as The New Revelation Of The Lord Jesus Christ puts it, "Planet Zero" (forgive me Thessa, but I think I can use this reference point here) - where Planet Zero plus one is the positive state, wherein all is positive {Love n' Light for everyone! nothing negative here!} and Planet Zero minus one is the negative state, wherein all is negative and there is nothing positive {truly that would be a prison planet}. "Planet Zero", on the other hand, is where both forces exist in equilibrium, so that we have ample opportunity to use our Free Will to set a course for our own souls. Or, as the Urantia Book puts it, every 28th world in the multiverse is an "experimental" world, where the forces of Good and Evil engage in spiritual warfare, with the goal of tempering and growing our souls to learn the differences between them. The same is true in basic zetatalk, which holds that on this planet our souls are the most precious thing of all, that this world is a place for us to develop our souls so that when we've outlived our physical body's usefulness, we either re-incarnate for more lessons or we make a decision as to whether we are a positive soul (to serve the greater good of all, often misinterpreted as 'communism') or a negative soul (to serve our own needs and wants at the expense of others, 'helping' others only if they will help us get ahead). So I don't think they are of a "hive mind", though without getting to know their individual personalities it's easy to understand how so many humans recoil in the mistaken fear they are of a hive mind.

Four, I don't know where you get that the Zetas have made the claim about using the mind to cure others. They would also take umbrage at an arrogant claim that their DNA is sub-standard to human DNA. The zetas have also claimed like you that there are many humans - especially in native cultures like the native Americans - who are 'psychic' and no, they've never claimed to be the ones responsible for making them that way.

Five; I agree that Disclosure will come when there is no other choice. I doubt it will happen before then. At the moment they have the same choice as they've always had: Tell the People, and risk them warring with each other and walking off their jobs or in general dissolving the thin veneer of civilization too soon, thereby warping the 'soul harvest', or Keep Quiet, and let them enjoy their last months in civilization As We Know It as happily as possible.

Very interesting discussion, at least. And I hope the majority of readers took note of your insight into your ex-husband's wife's relationship with NASA and your own friend within their ranks. Like me, it shows you had other sources than ZT regarding the 2003 'date'.

Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:40 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Uncle John here: I could not sleep tonight so I started visiting old URL's to amuse myself.

This one has a lot of youtube embedded so it might not be kind, but if it works, scroll down and listen to "Broken English."

http://materialintangible.blogspot.com/

Only love can fill

Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:02 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Madame_Karnak wrote:
I actually found the video tape that was alleged to have been given to the writer from Alternative 3 by someone familiar with the NASA programs. If you go read through Dr. Peter Beter's files you will discover that he mentions colonies created on other planets and a group of people indentured by the Rockefeller's to work on a secret plasma gun project on the Moon. These people went up there and never returned. (sound much like Alternative 3?) In any event, there are also films in Spanish of men in space suits walking around the ruins of buildings on the Moon. It is clearly the moon because of the way that it looks and the lighting and the men's voices from the space suits with their integrated ventilation equipment's sounds in the background.

The slitty eye thing was pretty horrifying at first. Then I found out that they are subject to some sort of Galactic law and they can be told to get lost. Also, regrettably, I am definitely RH negative of a rather rare blood type that fits into that whole Aryan race scenario which has some sort of relationship to the Nazis and reptiles. They told me that they thought that I would join their bandwagon when the "time was right," and I told them not to bet the planet on it. We remain in this uneasy standoff today.

-snip-
MK

This is the video on Youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6df_zX8 ... r_embedded

caption said:
-Según Mirlo Rojo, estaban observando varias naves y seres muy altos, con trajes blancos y ajustados. Cuando deseaban filmarlo, naves y seres desaparecieron. Más adelante en nuevas misiones espaciales a la Luna, siguieron grabando los edificios en ruinas, después cumplido el objetivo militar, esas edificaciones fueron destruidas. Los militares no permitían la presencia de dichas ruinas, podría provocar el caos en la Tierra. Eso dijeron...
http://www.jjbenitez.com -

Also Alex Colier on The Moon and Mars Part 1 -1996-
with spanish subtitles...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6d17ZPT ... _embedded#
-The other Human Life Forms -

Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:20 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

MK how about NO COLOUR at all that way no matter what Theme folks are using the text will work.

Thanks
GT Admin

Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:41 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

about webbots disclosure and Alta reports:

Quoted:
"A September 15, 2009 report using Asymmetric Language Trend Analysis (ALTA) of data collected by the Web Bot predicts that “It is very likely that the ‘whistleblower’ who had been described in previous ALTA reports (see 1309) as emerging out of the period of the [coagulation] of the [government/officialdom of the USofA due to financial structure collapse] is a person by the name of [Andrew D. Basiago].”

Clif High, administrator of the Web Bot and author of the ALTA report, states that the truth campaign of American whistle blower Andrew D. Basiago will raise Mr. Basiago’s public profile “to a very high level within the mainstream media and that such presence in the media will climb over the next 9/nine months to a planetary level.”

Basiago published a paper entitled The Discovery of Life on Mars on December 12, 2008 that contains photographic evidence and textual analysis of humanoid beings, animal species, carved statues, and built structures on Mars. These were derived from images taken by NASA’s Mars Exploration Rover Spirit on the surface of Mars. His paper, which achieves over 50 “firsts” in science, is the first work to prove that Mars not only harbored life in ancient times but is an inhabited planet today."

end quoted
http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-2912 ... ime-travel

:elephant :elephant

Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:29 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I enjoy listening to Alex Collier, to me he seems credible. His tones and mannerism do not indicate intentional deceit. He believes in what he speaks. Is it true? That takes a leap in faith.

Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:10 am
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
WOW MK. Very interesting take on things, and I agree about the Limo "accident" weirdness, we'll see. There is weirdness in the air all around, my daughter just ranted for an hour on the phone about various weirdness she is encountering.

MK, can you tell me about the negative Ph thing? I too am in a fairly rare type A- (6%) - what does that mean? I will never join up with a reptilian race.

ALSO - Is this the right Peter Beter? http://www.peterdavidbeter.com/

===============================================================

ALSO - ABOUT THE GIANT ICE PHOTO - it MAY be Natural. -- ICE SHELF NEWS STORY
Video: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp ... 2#23812562

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Lynnwood,

I am reeling from the idea that flakiness with the Gregorian calandar might be putting us all in the crosshairs sooner than 2012...Double-D and I have talked about the fact that it seems like things are happening faster than anticipated, but I was sort of hoping that I had more time.

In any event, if you read Brightstar's posting from Stewart Swerdlow, he mentions the RH negative thing, too. Over the last 6 years, I have felt driven by some forces outside myself to find information and when I found it, to exhaustively analyze it to see if it fit into a larger pattern. Some years ago, something told me that blood type was really important and I began to research it.

On a site whose name escapes me, but has something to do with mystery, I found a quote from an old FBI report. This report came out in the 70s or 80s and mentioned that RH negative (absence of Rhesus monkey factor) was the blood type most frequently found among ABDUCTEEs (4th encounter stuff).

This little voice in my head, kept making me feel that RH factor and blood type had something to do with ethnic origins. When I began to research this angle, there were no websites about this topic. However, there were investigations into genes that proved somewhat helpful. When National Geographic opened their Genographic website, I spent a lot of time down there looking at how genetics travelled around the world. It is quite fascinating how wrong the anthropological ideas of origin are. It is also fascinating to find out that eye color and skin color are NOT as significant as previously thought. It turns out that people of black ancestry who move to colder climates gradually lose their color--not completely, but it definitely fades. The genes for skin color are rather simplistic compared to other genes in the human being.

VIsit the genographic and you will see what I mean. You will see a panorama of faces with the same FEATURES in different colors. The scientists are able to track the travel of genes across and through populations. It is quite fascinating. One thing that I found out was that the fabled "Aryans" of Hitler's obsession were from Indo-Asian roots. They were a subgroup among the Germans concentrated not in Austria, but in Prussia...ironic because Hitler did not realize this fact. In any event, it was clear that the rare blood types A, AB and B especially with RH negative factors were significant for some reason. After a while, I found a site that reported blood types and frequencies in the world population. Some European blood bank put the site up and it was quite fascinating. It turns out that AB negative and B negative are more likely to be found in ASIAN populations. Now, Asian can be Indo-Asian or Middle East because they are all considered to be Eastern, MIddle Eastern etc and not Occidental. I sensed that the RH negatives with both the Asian connection and the non-primate origin had something to do with the whole ET issue.

I sort of got a confirmation of this fact from a slitty-eyed person that I know, but they lie a lot so I am not sure. In any event, if you read the sections of Swerdlow's Blueblood--True Blood put up by Brightstar, you will find the same facts along with the pedigrees in star terms of the peoples from various countries. Now, Swerdlow mentions redheads in his writing as being "mystic" etc. Redheads supposedly arose from Neanderthal stock and they are specifically mentioned in the Kolbrin bible as being "sons and daughters of men" which don't come from the sky. Probably, the Kolbrin reflects only the knowledge base of that particular people about their own ethnic history. Red hair could have come into the population of the "sons and daughters of men" from another ET group that was there BEFORE the group referenced in the Kolbrin We will all know at some point in the future.

In any event, RH negative and the A, B and AB bloodtypes are rare because they come from non-Rhesus genetics that have arisen in small clusters all over the Far and MIddle East. China is trying to hide some startling information on this very topic as I write. They excavated an extremely old fortress structure in China and found bones that predated many of the more well known Chinese sites. These bones were CAUCASIAN. They had blond hair and light brown hair and probably light eyes. This is much like the blue-eyed, fair skinned AINU indigenous to Japan. AINU typically have dark hair, but they are less Asian-looking than most Japanese and have very different customs. There was also a beautiful Celtic-looking castle excavated in Peru about three years ago with Caucasian bones that predated the Spanish conquest of Peru. Both of these events actually do substantiate what Swerdlow has written. Now, unless somebody spent billions creating fake caucasian presences in these locations, it seems clear that the earth has had a number of groups on it that don't resemble the current inhabitants at all but must have left some genetic traces.

In Peru, it is not unusual to see a dark-eyed man or woman married to a blue or green eyed person and produce a blue-eyed child. In most cases, this can occur only in the presence of recessive light eyed genes.

In any event, I have rambled a great deal. The net of this discourse is that RH negative is supposed to have some connection to ET genetic manipulation. Based upon what Swerdlow wrote, it seems like that intervention doesn't have to have been Reptilian. It could have been an intervention by a number of other groups. I am going to get his book and see if it contains more information relating to this topic.

Take care and will somebody please explain the Gregorian calandar thing?

MK

Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:49 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next