It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:26 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.1 2009/2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: Michelle Obama's clothing designer and Goldman-Sachs hell
Madame_Karnak wrote:
It is clear to me that the genetic fiddling that supposedly had been stopped by the departure of the STS types is continuing. I read an interesting story from a man named Mark Huber who claimed that he used to be in Naval Intelligence and has had many encounters with beings from the GALACTIC FEDERATION. He claimed that all the bad people and evil ET-types were arrested on December 12, 2009 and that all this nonsense was going to stop.

Well, clearly, he is wrong. I also read on Zeta-talk that it seems that not all of the STS types are leaving either. I believe that we need to get everyone focusing on ridding our world of THOSE THAT WANT TO DO HARM TO HUMANS and, at this point, that includes bankers, all of Goldman Sachs and the person who designs Michelle Obama's clothing.

MK

LOL! I don't know what crime Maria Pinto has committed, but here's a bit about her:

Alex Alvarez, in Guanabee, The Daily News Network for the Latino in you, wrote:
Meet Maria Pinto, Michelle Obama’s Clothing Designer
14 August 2008

Maria Pinto is a Chicago-based designer responsible for, among other designs, the purple dress Michelle Obama wore while giving her husband the Terrorist Fist Jab seen ’round the world.
Her designs strike a balance between structured and romantic, much like a jabby fist swathed in Spanish lace.
While she does point out things Mrs. Obama might like, Ms. Pinto said she has never dressed her for events. Of the purple dress worn the night Mr. Obama claimed the nomination, Ms. Pinto said it was not planned. “Michelle is not scheming like her wardrobe should make certain points.”

That’s silly. Every outfit is worn to make a point, be it “I hope no one can tell I’m not wearing underwear” to “I’m too lazy to care.” A look at some of Ms. Pinto’s designs:

This is a nice coat to wear when walking through a street in Paris and also you’re an assassin.

On a more serious note, any claim that all STS types remaining on Earth were "arrested" and deported (whether last month or any other month or year) is laughable. When people make claims like that, MK, you really need to get an affidavit from them. Logically, they're simply telling you what you want to hear, and the smattering of evidence we have from all the disparate sources we study here should show that humans have been so easily bamboozled either by human authority figures or in their case ET authority figures. STS types, whether ET or human, willl continue to plague this earth until all STS souls have been removed, which won't be until well past the poleshift and then mostly by attrition - though I suspect the most egregious ones will be taken immediately post-shift to their new prison-planet homes where they can practice their exploitative, conniving, sadistic activities to their hearts' desires......on others just like themselves, which will be the karma they so richly deserve.

Picture the bankers of Goldman-Sachs plying their craft on each other, with no sheeple to plunder so easily like they do now.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:27 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: France, Germany Warn Against Using Internet Explorer
In case anyone hasn't heard about this over the past few days, you should probably discontinue using Internet Explorer for awhile. French officials have now joined with German gov't. officials in warning users against using Internet Explorer:

Brian Prince, at eweek.com, wrote:
France, Germany Say Avoid IE Until Security Vulnerability Patched

France and Germany are advising users to switch from Internet Explorer to another Web browser until Microsoft patches the zero-day vulnerability linked to attacks on Google and others.

France and Germany have advised their citizens to ditch Internet Explorer (IE) in the wake of reports that an IE zero-day bug was involved in the massive cyber-attack against Google and other companies.

Officials in both countries issued warnings in the past few days through telling users to consider switching from Internet Explorer to other Web browsers until Microsoft delivers a patch. Researchers at McAfee have reported seeing references to attack code for the vulnerability on mailing lists and confirmed the presence of the code on at least one Website.

The IE vulnerability was used in a spate of cyber-attacks targeting Google and other large corporate networks. The attacks, which are believed to have come from China, have prompted Google to threaten to pull out of China altogether, and the U.S. State Department plans to get answers from China this week regarding the incident.

http://www.eweek.com/c/a/Security/Franc ... ed-321481/

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:39 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: Michelle Obama's clothing designer and Goldman-Sachs hell
Dondep wrote:
Madame_Karnak wrote:
It is clear to me that the genetic fiddling that supposedly had been stopped by the departure of the STS types is continuing. I read an interesting story from a man named Mark Huber who claimed that he used to be in Naval Intelligence and has had many encounters with beings from the GALACTIC FEDERATION. He claimed that all the bad people and evil ET-types were arrested on December 12, 2009 and that all this nonsense was going to stop.

Well, clearly, he is wrong. I also read on Zeta-talk that it seems that not all of the STS types are leaving either. I believe that we need to get everyone focusing on ridding our world of THOSE THAT WANT TO DO HARM TO HUMANS and, at this point, that includes bankers, all of Goldman Sachs and the person who designs Michelle Obama's clothing.

MK

LOL! I don't know what crime Maria Pinto has committed, but here's a bit about her:

Alex Alvarez, in Guanabee, The Daily News Network for the Latino in you, wrote:
Meet Maria Pinto, Michelle Obama’s Clothing Designer
14 August 2008

Maria Pinto is a Chicago-based designer responsible for, among other designs, the purple dress Michelle Obama wore while giving her husband the Terrorist Fist Jab seen ’round the world.
Her designs strike a balance between structured and romantic, much like a jabby fist swathed in Spanish lace.
While she does point out things Mrs. Obama might like, Ms. Pinto said she has never dressed her for events. Of the purple dress worn the night Mr. Obama claimed the nomination, Ms. Pinto said it was not planned. “Michelle is not scheming like her wardrobe should make certain points.”

That’s silly. Every outfit is worn to make a point, be it “I hope no one can tell I’m not wearing underwear” to “I’m too lazy to care.” A look at some of Ms. Pinto’s designs:

This is a nice coat to wear when walking through a street in Paris and also you’re an assassin.

On a more serious note, any claim that all STS types remaining on Earth were "arrested" and deported (whether last month or any other month or year) is laughable. When people make claims like that, MK, you really need to get an affidavit from them. Logically, they're simply telling you what you want to hear, and the smattering of evidence we have from all the disparate sources we study here should show that humans have been so easily bamboozled either by human authority figures or in their case ET authority figures. STS types, whether ET or human, willl continue to plague this earth until all STS souls have been removed, which won't be until well past the poleshift and then mostly by attrition - though I suspect the most egregious ones will be taken immediately post-shift to their new prison-planet homes where they can practice their exploitative, conniving, sadistic activities to their hearts' desires......on others just like themselves, which will be the karma they so richly deserve.

Picture the bankers of Goldman-Sachs plying their craft on each other, with no sheeple to plunder so easily like they do now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Dondep,

I did not actually believe that "all" the STS types were going to be arrested. :banana At this moment, I suspect that many of them are running for the hills. Today, the world feels "topsy-turvy" to me...there are waves of conflicting feelings going back and forth. I cannot explain very well, but I just get a sense of emotions (not mine, I know what my feelings are)..outside of me and believe me, there are gigantic waves of feeling passing back and forth across great distances. I am not telepathic or a contactee except for the few experiences that I have recounted. I just FEEL things. Right now, the predominant feeling is chaotic, shocked surprise, dismay (probably from the PTB) and then indignation, determined resistance and a lightening of people who are resolute NOT TO GO BACK to controlled lives.

You were right, I was kidding about Michelle's designer..sort of. Michelle is finally wearing clothing that look good on her. She is a striking woman, but she used to wear short tops and blousy pants that accentuated her rump and deflated her breasts. In reality, she is well proportioned and only recently began to wear clothes that show off her frame. She looked great in the gold and white dresses that she wore on a couple of state occasions lately (Although, she looks better in white, rose and colors with a pink undertone to rosy up her skin tones.) Her new haircut and style is also becoming. Normal women like me can make fashion disasters all we want because nobody is going to flash our photos everywhere...but women in the public eye can contribute to BEAUTY by developing good fashion sense.

Fulford has reported that people in the space programs (offworlders) have suddenly realized that they need to turn their eyes back home and confront the mess here. These are reportedly good people that would not be involved in something like Project Bluebeam, however, they have been involved in secret activities paid for by taxpayers KEPT FROM any benefits from these explorarionts and that is unjust. Reports are pouring out that the gold in Ft. Knox and just about everywhere that is supposedly OWNED by the US people has been switched out. Gold-covered tungsten bars have taken the place of the actual gold. Additionally, I believe that I mentioned the fact that the last three Presidents were furtively selling off US land to their friends. Fulford feels that the pressure on those collaborating to accomplish these dastardly deeds (FamilySecurityMatters.org--Read 5,000 Indictments prepared by DOJ) is forcing them to dust-off Project Bluebeam which they will use to fake an alien invasion as cover for murdering 4 billion people.

WE MUST BEGIN TURNING OUR MINDS TOWARDS STOPPING THIS HORROR. Please put your mental energy into praying for the liberation of mankind and the opening of space. Disclosure will occur as a natural consequence of both of those things. Please write to your Congressmen and Senators and demand that the criminals behind the gold thefts etc. be arrested and stripped of their wealth.

MK

PS: I quit using IE about 4 years ago when I had my security certificates messed with. It took forever to undo the damage. I use Safari, Firefox...anything but IE
:popcorn

Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:58 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2009 5.1
Gauge Electrodynamics Weapons Technology Now in Space.

I have uncovered a space based weapon system which is meant for complete covert deniability....

The ultimate weapon

Electromagnetic weapons operate at the speed of light; they can kill, torture and enslave; but the public are largely unaware that they exist, because these weapons operate by stealth and leave no physical evidence. Electromagnetic weapons have been tested on human beings since 1976. By widely dispersing the involuntary human test-subjects, and vehemently attacking their credibility, it has been possible for the United States to proceed with these human experiments unhindered by discussions or criticisms, let alone opposition.

This ultimate weapon system is currently being deployed in Iraq. The US Air Force and the Marine Corps refer to it as “active denial technology”, as if it were used purely for defense, but it is not (see Box 1).

Box 1

The truth about “active denial technology”

There is only one electromagnetic spectrum. Nuclear weapons release a great deal of ionizing radiation in the high frequency range above visible light, where the energy of the radiation is capable of breaking chemical bonds. Ionizing radiation is generally acknowledged to cause cancer.

The US military has weaponized the non-ionizing radiation below the visible range, the microwaves and radio waves that are used in mobile phones and telecommunications. The US government has strenuously denied that there could be health hazards from non-ionizing electromagnetic radiation, both as a defence of the involuntary human research it has been conducting for many years but has not yet acknowledged, and to dissuade other countries from developing similar weapons.

The only biological effect of non-ionizing radiation that the US government has acknowledged for many years is heating, and accordingly, it characterizes “active denial technology” as that which produces pain from sudden heating of the skin; but this is not how it really works.

Reading brain waves and mind control

In 1959, Saul B. Sells, a professor of social psychology at a minor US university submitted a proposal to the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) to build for them the most sophisticated electroencephalography machine that would have an integral computational capacity to analyze and, hopefully, make sense of the brain waves it recorded. In other words, the professor proposed to make a machine that could tell the CIA what a person was thinking, whether or not the person wished to disclose that information.

The CIA approved the project in 1960, adding some library research with five objectives. The fifth objective of the research was, “Techniques for Activating the Human Organism by Remote Electronic Means”. The entire assignment was thereafter known as MKULTRA subproject 119, MKULTRA being the CIA’s notorious mind control programme. It was based on the erroneous notion that the Soviets already possessed the means to control minds and the US had to catch up as rapidly as possible.

The documents pertaining to MKULTRA subproject 119 are now held in the National Security Archives (a non-governmental organization) at George Washington University in Washington, D.C. [1]. John Marks, author of The Search for the Manchurian Candidate: The CIA and Mind Control, (Times Books, New York, 1979) donated the MKULTRA documents; his book was republished by W.W. Norton & Company, Inc., New York, 1991 and is still in print.

Project Bizarre followed MKULTRA subproject 119 in 1965. The purpose of Bizarre was to record and analyze the complex microwave signal allegedly being beamed at the American Embassy in Moscow by the Soviets from a building across the street. The interesting thing about Project Bizarre is that while the United States has denied to this very day that there could be adverse health effects from microwave radiation, it immediately suspected that “the Moscow signal” was producing a variety of health effects in Embassy personnel, particularly in the successive ambassadors at whose office it was claimed the signal was being beamed. At the same time that the State Department was testing embassy personnel for DNA breaks produced by the Moscow signal, it felt constrained from complaining to the Soviets because the power of their signal was a tiny fraction of what the US said was a safe, human exposure level. Journalist Barton Reppert has written the most authoritative account of the Moscow signal [2]. (Editor’s note: DNA breaks from exposure to mobile phones have been confirmed in recent lab research [3, 4] (Science in Society 24).)

Converting sound to microwaves

In 1973, Joseph C. Sharp, an experimental psychologist at Walter Reed Army Institute of Research performed an experiment that was pivotal to the development of the torture equipment being shipped to Iraq today. He had James Lin set up equipment in his laboratory which converted the shape of sound waves into microwave radiation that enabled him to hear himself vocalize the names of the numbers from one to ten in his head, by-passing the mechanism of his own ears. This particular experiment was never published but is mentioned in Lin’s book, Microwave Auditory Effects and Applications, published in 1978 [5].

The experiment has been confirmed in US Patent 6 587 729, “Apparatus for Audibly Communicating Speech Using the Radio Frequency Hearing Effect” [6]. This patent is for an improved version of the apparatus used in the 1973 laboratory experiment, issued on July 1, 2003 and assigned to the Secretary of the Air Force. It provides scientific evidence that it is possible to hear threatening voices in one’s head without suffering from paranoid schizophrenia.

Why has this patent been published openly at a time when the US Government is practicing a degree of secrecy that rivals Stalin’s Kremlin? I have no satisfactory answer, except to say that the apparatus in the patent has already been superseded by equipment that achieves the same effect by far more sophisticated means. It blocks the normal processes of memory and thought by remote electronic means, while at the same time supplying false, distorted and/or unpleasant memories and suggestions by means of a process called “synthetic telepathy”. The equipment that produces synthetic telepathy is sometimes referred to as “influence technology”.

While voices and visions, daydreams and nightmares are the most astonishing manifestations of this weapon system, it is also capable of crippling the human subject by limiting his/her normal range of movement, causing acute pain the equivalent of major organ failure or even death, and interfering with normal functioning of any of the human senses. In other words, any of the tortures with which the words Guantanamo Bay have become synonymous can be achieved by remote, electronic means.

Instruments of torture

Influence technology is also capable of persuading the subjects that their mind is being read, that their intellectual property is being plundered, and can even motivate suicide or the murder of family, friends, and co-workers. During the years of the so-called “War on Drugs” (which preceded the “War on Terrorism”), letters that the involuntary human subjects had written or were about to receive regularly vanished from the mail, as though the government had a huge covert operation through post offices across the country. When George Herbert Walker Bush became president (in1989), the incidence of co-worker killings in the post offices became so great that the expression “going postal” began to replace the commonly used expression of “going crazy”. The killing of co-workers in other workplaces began to command more media attention too [7].

I estimate that the cost of imprisoning a human being in his/her own body and applying unremitting torture is US$5 000 000 to $10 000 000 a year (see below).

By “unremitting torture” I mean exactly that. Because there is no visible evidence left by this new torture equipment such as damage to the skin, it is possible to torture the involuntary human subjects for 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. This can be done and is being done even on Christmas and Easter [8].

I arrived at my estimate on the cost of testing/using electromagnetic weapons on a human subject by visiting a cable TV channel that specializes in the sale of goods over the air 24 hours a day. I questioned the number of technical staff required, their working hours and salary range; also the number of back-up personnel required to prepare the programming for broadcast. I did not inquire about the cost of electronics and the schedule by which it is depreciated. I have estimated a cost for depreciation that is included in my estimate of the cost of torturing one involuntary human subject for one year.

Torture is a labor-intensive business. What objective would justify this investment? Could it be something as insane as to rule the world by enslaving the democratic governments of the more populous countries? This objective is certainly consistent with the United States’ disdain for, and hostility toward, the United Nations, the international conventions and covenants it has ratified in the past and customary international law [9].

On 1 March 2001, the Marine Corps announced a new non-lethal weapon, “active denial technology”. It produces enormous pain by allegedly boiling the molecules of water in the human skin without damaging the skin itself. As described in an article published in New Scientist, it employs pulsed electromagnetic radiation at a frequency of 95 GHz with a range of about 600 meters [10]. There have been several new reports in the magazine in 2005, including one published in July [11], describing volunteers taking part in tests to determine how safe the Active Denial System (ADS) weapon would be if used in real crowd-control. The ADS weapon’s beam was reported to cause pain within 2 to 3 seconds, and becomes “intolerable after less than 5 seconds”.

Active denial technology is the cornerstone of the system employed to torture 2 000 persons in the privacy of their own homes, not only in the United States but around the world, wherever countries have signed Status of Forces Agreements with the United States [12]. Allegations of torture were first received from countries with which the United States has a special intelligence-sharing relationship i.e. the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Then reports began to arrive from the conquered countries where the United States still has large numbers of troops stationed, i.e. Germany and Japan. When France rejoined the military arm of NATO in the late 90s, we began to receive allegations of torture in France. Very recently we have begun to receive allegations of torture from India, where American companies have begun to outsource, not only help lines, but also programming [13].

And then there is the case of Russia, where the involuntary, human subjects of torture experiments appear to be both numerous and well organized. I have been told reliably that every Russian scientist who could speak English has now found a home in an American university or government laboratory. This is plausible, considering the frequently voiced American worry that Soviet era experts in nuclear weaponry and biological warfare might find employment in Iran. It is a fact that at the end of World War II the US Army swept through Germany in an operation called Project Paperclip, recruiting, in particular, Nazi rocket scientists and experts in aerospace medicine. Some other scientists were recruited simply to deprive the Soviet Union of this resource. So what has become of the Soviet scientists who didn’t speak English? In time we will find out for certain, but for now it is a safe guess that at least some of them have been employed to study the Russian value system and decision making processes by torturing other Russians with American “influence technology” [14].

Two interesting and important articles on bioelectromagnetic weapons have recently appeared in the New Scientist: “Maximum pain is aim of new U.S. weapon” and “Police toy with ‘less lethal’ weapons”, both written by David Hambling [15]. See also US. Patent 6 536 440 of March 25, 2003 [16].

Since completing this article in mid-June 2005, it has come to my attention that the Israelis are deploying a device called “The Scream”, which sends out bursts of audible, but not loud sound at intervals of about 10 seconds. A photographer at the scene of a demonstration said that he continued to hear the sound ringing in his head even after he covered his ears. This suggests to me that the active agent is electromagnetic rather than acoustic. In other words, the Israelis have come up with a device that is far cleverer than our “active denial technology”. It not only deters rioters, but also issues an audible warning that it has been turned on, which the US device does not, leaving it entirely to the enlisted men operating it to determine how much burning pain their adversaries receive. The margin for error with the US device is unconscionable. It may as well be called a lethal weapon because in practice it very frequently will be [17].

--

I have seen this weapon on the Military channel. So I know it exists. I also know from some Russian Websites that the Rusky's have put this weapon in space and have used it on US Embassies.

Here is the kicker. One of the experiments that a Russian Scientist ran yielded unstable results and ended up exploding the weapons platform and giving others severe gamma radiation burns. One of the other artifacts other than the gamma burst was blue green ribbons twisting along the pulse axis. What is the artifact and what does it to. Gluon's are the "glue" so to speak (as far as they know) how particles stay together. Rather simplistic explanation, yes but essential correct. A Russian Scientist say that he believed that it was the first time they had witnessed quantum gluon ribbons. That this could be weaponized even though they didn't fully understand the reason why the gamma burst happened. This event dealt with faster than light weapon which would be necessary to combat "Those who have faster than light Proplusion Systems".... ET's. The Russian Scientist also warned against the use of unstable guage weapon because it could start a chain reaction which could undo all atomic particles. In other words... "A planet killer". Non linear guage buckling in electrodynamics and electromagnetics is a phenomenon which stresses the spatial capacity until time / space buckles. This nonlinear buckling is not predictable but unusually repeatable under the correct circumstances.

Okay, why am I talking about this. I believe that other artifacts such as ELF and ULF may occur when testing this weapon system. In point of fact I believe that several earthquakes have been caused by this type of weapon.

So, remember the Pictures from Norway and the blue spiraling ribbon. I believe this was a ground test firing of one of these Gauge Electrodynamic Weapons. I have a nose for these things and my gut is telling me I'm right..

:candle

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:56 pm
GT Truther

Hi, MK -

You said:

Madame Karnak wrote:
I read an interesting story from a man named Mark Huber who claimed that he used to be in Naval Intelligence and has had many encounters with beings from the GALACTIC FEDERATION. He claimed that all the bad people and evil ET-types were arrested on December 12, 2009 and that all this nonsense was going to stop.

Well, clearly, he is wrong.

Yup.

In my opinion, FWIW, the so-called Galactic Federation is one of Majestic black-ops' finest creations: a front for downloading mind-controlling messages (see Phatz's post "Missing Time" http://www.whale.to/b/krawczyk.html on p.34 here) to otherwise gullible and well-meaning contactees and channelers, a means of disseminating pointed disinfo wrapped in warm, fuzzy New Age-ish feelings for all. I can't presume to know the motivation here, but I do know that the messages themselves do not have the ring of truth. And that everything they've 'predicted' has been wrong, wrong, wrong.

I could go into more detail about what's 'not right' about the Galactic Federation message, but then.... They'd only use the info to improve their batting average, wouldn't they? ;)

Personally, when I come across that stuff, I just sigh and turn the page....

Cheers,

Selene

Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:06 pm
GT Truther

Bottom Line..

Was the Haitian Earthquake and Artifact of the Test Firing of a Guage Weapon System ?

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:08 pm
GT Truther

NEWS FLASH FROM FRANCE... Mona Lisa after centuries of same fashion and style decides to change her style! The Paris Art Scene In Disbelief as Mona Lisa unvealed her new look! :sherlock

Yes Mona Lisa has gone GOTH!!! ;)

Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:19 pm
GT Truther

Holy Frigga ! (grins)

boundaries to it..

Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:38 pm
GT Truther

Selene wrote:
Hi, MK -

You said:

Madame Karnak wrote:
I read an interesting story from a man named Mark Huber who claimed that he used to be in Naval Intelligence and has had many encounters with beings from the GALACTIC FEDERATION. He claimed that all the bad people and evil ET-types were arrested on December 12, 2009 and that all this nonsense was going to stop.

Well, clearly, he is wrong.

Yup.

In my opinion, FWIW, the so-called Galactic Federation is one of Majestic black-ops' finest creations: a front for downloading mind-controlling messages (see Phatz's post "Missing Time" http://www.whale.to/b/krawczyk.html on p.34 here) to otherwise gullible and well-meaning contactees and channelers, a means of disseminating pointed disinfo wrapped in warm, fuzzy New Age-ish feelings for all. I can't presume to know the motivation here, but I do know that the messages themselves do not have the ring of truth. And that everything they've 'predicted' has been wrong, wrong, wrong.

I could go into more detail about what's 'not right' about the Galactic Federation message, but then.... They'd only use the info to improve their batting average, wouldn't they? ;)

Personally, when I come across that stuff, I just sigh and turn the page....

Cheers,

Selene

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Dear Selene,

I agree with you. I actually did not take the GF seriously. I have noticed something interesting lately. I have noticed a near hysterical edge to some of the distractions being thrown at us. I know about all their horrible weapons etc., but honestly, THERE IS NOBODY IN THE WORLD WHO IS GOING TO BUY US BONDS. Nobody. Stiffing people with those trashy and worthless derivatives is just the tip of the ice berg as far as the rest of the world is concerned. Right now, there are auditors from China and Interpol tracing all the of the money stolen by the Bush-Rockefeller cabal. There is mainstream news on the fact that Clinton, Rubin and Greenspan stole America's gold and substituted tungsten. True, these accounts are running in financial journals and not the NYT yet, but I get the feeling that even Israel finally understands that the game is coming to an end. THERE IS NO MORE THERE ==THERE. It is literally impossible for the world to continue to give these people (the elite thieves) all of the money that they want and have the people in the US killed off while still paying back all that money.

While I am disgusted at the ways that these people have invented to torture everybody else--Their days are numbered...I can feel it in my bones.

MK

Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:08 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

You have all heard of a pig in a blanket before but this.. This is patently absurd... Not only is pork bad for you but now they will be growing your market hams from scratch ! Reminds me of the movie the matrix where one of the crew members, I believe his name was mouse, was comparing the slop they ate to tasty wheat. How about it.. Tasty pork ? Coming to a underground military base cafeteria near you.

Stem cells transformed into pork...

http://www.rdmag.com/News/2010/01/Life-Science-Stem-cells-transformed-into-pork/?wnnvz=1737,01280398121

boundaries to it..

Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:06 am
GT Truther

A dream I had.

So.. I am on a long journey and guess what.. ? I am in this pod filled with fluid.. Not just any fluid but food and Oxygen combined. I read a report that atrophy in outlying areas of the body would not get enough blood / food in stasis so what would they do.. Put you in a container that transdermally feeds you for your 1000 year journey. How about that... ? My dream grew roots. After reading this I also noted that the mixture of electrolytes in solution would be electrically conductive enough so as to allow for minor shocks to be administered so that the body could exercise during the long journey. Imagine being submerged in a fluid for a 1000 years to wake not only in a different place but to be born again. Why do I mention this because not only are they feeding your body.. they are also feeding your mind. This... all from a dream... When you wake you are not the same person.

Let us go to the gray's. The things I have read all point to the fact that they absorb food through their skin. The smell.. well everyone has heard what they smell like.

boundaries to it..

Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:40 am
GT Truther

Australian Adept Unveiled World Satanic Control

January 3, 2010

by Henry Makow Ph.D.

In an explosive deathbed confession, a former head of the satanist "Alpha Lodge" in Sydney, Australia, revealed the pervasive worldwide power of organized Satanism, which is synonymous with the Illuminati.

"Things are not as they seem -- and they have not been for a long, long time," he wrote, describing a wholesale betrayal of society by its ostensible leaders.

"Petor Narsagonan" aka "Frater 616" died March 25, 2004. Recently, his executor, an "Aloysius Fozdyke" (their satanic names) sent the 15 pp. document by email to Arthur Cristian, webmaster of "loveforlife.com.au"

"I have felt it necessary to edit very little of this work," "Fozdyke" wrote to Cristian, "although legal considerations have ensured that some names and details were excised. It was His intention to have this published in the popular media."

What follows is a synopsis of this shocking document focusing on Satanic power and influence.

Satanic influence is "now so pervasive as not to be readily noticed," Frater says.

Satanists are laced throughout Australian society, and the pattern is replicated everywhere. They include politicians, doctors, high ranking police officers, lawyers, decorated military men, media personalities, fashion models and social workers. The most talented have lifestyles maintained by crime under a veneer of respectable professionalism and knowledge. Marginal types (prostitutes, drug dealers) are important to Satanism but are merely tools.

Frater explains he got involved in a satanic group in university in 1971. "I fell through a crack in reality...I escaped the mundane through one of western society's fault lines."

"A mentor" in the Satanic network set him up in the travel business and for years Frater live a life of unimaginable wealth, occultism and debauchery. He studied the blacks arts: divination, dark meditation, sacrifice, sexual vampirism, voodoo dolls and sex magic. Each day ended with a "Black Mass orgy of unforgettable and unspeakable delight."

The US-based "Church of Satan" was the public face of "an ancient body whose very existence had never before been imagined." He lists as "influential members" J.P. Morgan, Drs. James McDonald and Rene Hardy, the Kennedy's (including Jackie), Irving Berlin, Groucho Marx, Elvis Presley, Garner Ted Armstrong, Sammy Davis Jr., Ronald Reagan, Edward Heath, Thomas Plantard de St Claire and the Bushes. He later mentions Stephen Spielberg, George Lucas and Gerald Ford as members.

US MILITARY AND INTELLIGENCE INFILTRATED BY SATANISTS

Intelligence agencies are instruments of the Illuminati central bankers. Frater says, "American Intelligence Services" funded the occult. "Many of America's high ranking military men were members of various Satanic Lodges or kindred organizations." They overlapped with organized crime and drug trafficking. US and Australian Navy ships were used, as well as oil tankers.

Brothels and porn are a small part of the "International Satanic Empire" (i.e. Illuminati.) Most of the money comes from CIA drug trafficking, sophisticated blackmail, money lending and currency trading.

"The US Federal government dances to our tune ( a couple of steps removed, if you know what I mean!)"

"Satanists of the highest order are behind a number of wealthy, Conservative, New Right Christian churches and organizations in America. These are some of contemporary Satanism's best cash-flow enterprises (mostly indirectly) and allow mass indoctrination and networking."

Henry Kissinger first proposed using fundamentalist Christianity to bring about war, first in the Middle East and then globally. Kissinger "refined Hitler's 'Terror Technique' ... building tension within a society and then finding a scapegoat. Dark Path adepts do this ... to move people to more gross and hideous behaviors."

The aim of the Alpha Lodge is 66% illiteracy rates in the Western World by 2010, and "the destruction of at least 70% of the globe's population by the year 2030."

Most governments count on their "sheeple" to respond in "typical infantile fashion" and to identify with " a more powerful force-- even if it enslaves, brutalizes and humiliates them."

Frater attributes the following to the "influence of Satanism in the modern world:"

-The developed world is heading toward Third World status because the central banks are owned by Satanists.
-Multinationals rape the environment and reap the rewards from Australia's natural resources.
-The media in the Free World is "heavily controlled" and in bed with the government.
-Fluoride in Australia's water supply.
-Educational standards dumbed down.
-Multiculturalism foisted on the First World (with exception of Japan.)
-Illuminati Satanists behind 9-11.
-Mossad came up with weapons of mass destruction rationale for Iraq Invasion. Illuminati uses Israel to run US foreign policy.

CONCLUSION

Frater says politicians know that if they feign interest in the welfare of the sheeple, they will go along with their policies "because it is the line of least resistance."

"Homo sapiens are herd animals, after all! ...Give them an election with no policy choices and for the most part they are happy. Allow their children no real prospects of success, inhibit their natural drives, particularly their sex drives; limit their options, coarsen their choices and society (such as it still is) quickly falls apart into predetermined categories. No families, just weak individuals free to do as they are told. Satan is a wonderful 'systems man.' "

The first and foremost responsibility of government is to prevent devil worshippers from taking control. It has failed.

What do we say about a youth who can't tell the difference between good and evil? Increasingly this is the condition of society as a whole.

The world is indeed controlled by Satanists who indulge in the most heinous crimes with impunity. Membership in this club appears to be the price of success, whether political, economic or cultural. "Progress" and "social change" are synonymous with mass social induction into Satanism.

Frater 616: "Every hour of every day and every night, people are knowingly engaged in Satan's service. Human sacrifice--whether ritually and quicker, or slowly and degradingly over time -- is all harnessed to specific ends. "

"Politicians are introduced by a carefully graded set of criteria and situations that [convince] them that their victims will be "Our Little Secret." Young children sexually molested and physically abused by politicians worldwide are quickly used as sacrifices."

The social contract is broken. Any government that fails to tackle this cancer is illegitimate. Any society that tolerates it deserves what it gets.

:crylaugh

--

:candle

boundaries to it..

Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:49 am
GT Truther

Post Re: Man and His Need For Bigger, Better Weapons
Phatman wrote:
Bottom Line..

Was the Haitian Earthquake and Artifact of the Test Firing of a Guage Weapon System ?

No, I seriously doubt it. I know that much of uferdom is convinced, and continues to be bamboozled about it, that the PTB own weapons that can literally move heaven and earth. Logically, the PTB wish us to believe these stories. They appeal to our insecurities and fears, perhaps even hidden desires that match the PTB's own desires to control their environment to such a degree. And to extrapolate from what I learned was the reason for the "crash retrievals"; STS ETs have been laughing all the way to the bank (the soul bank, in a manner of speaking) over how easily they can manipulate the human PTB by dangling their tech - in the form of their flying craft, primarily - almost within reach of Majestic, but not quite. Majestic, or more properly the corporate cabal that Majestic seems to work for, then attempts to reverse-engineer those craft, but can never quite get it right though their spooks speak confidently of how they are "just within reach" of achieving success. Witness Gordon Novel, who apparently got ahold of an ARV (when I was first told the term, by a member of the so-called CotM, the acronym stood for "Alien Reproduction Vehicle".....only later did I figure out it meant a Vehicle Reproduced from Alien Technology, based on reverse-engineering of the real thing) and actually thinks he can succeed where Majestic and their 'Illuminati' allies had failed. They don't get it, and I doubt they ever will in this 3D lifetime. It isn't FOR them to gain that knowledge, although some humans have been inspired by 4D entities who are allowed to provoke the human intelligences with information they can handle - if they are diligent enough to not only figure it out but to use it wisely.

The same holds true for these stories of how HAARP and other manmade constructions are somehow responsible for earthquakes. While the tall tales of how they can manipulate the heavens to produce meteorological phenomenon are somewhat more plausible (cloud-seeding can and does take place regularly), there is no basis in reality for these decades-old claims that the PTB is moving the tectonic plates of earth to create earthquakes. Yet we continue to fall for these myths. That's another reason why first-hand affidavits are so important. You won't find them because those spooks pushing those kinds of paradigms either know they are bamboozling the naive truthseeker or know that they simply don't know enough, and certainly aren't "first-hand" witnesses. If the PTB truly had these kinds of weapons, the World Odor would be of a far different aroma than it is now.

Just my too sense, and as always, I'm open to proof to the contrary - and by that I don't mean alleged documents alleging ongoing experimentation, or patents without prototypes, or simple statements by simple spooks. Logic and history tells me these claims are too ephemeral to take too seriously, though research into them is always a good thing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for the grays absorbing nutrients through the skin, both STS and STO factions do this. The fact that some of them might smell bad doesn't make that true for both factions, but then TPTB often confuse which is which, since they have a misplaced value system and spiritual paradigm.

BTW, love the goth Mona Lisa, Shady.

Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:58 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Phatman wrote:
You have all heard of a pig in a blanket before but this.. This is patently absurd... Not only is pork bad for you but now they will be growing your market hams from scratch ! Reminds me of the movie the matrix where one of the crew members, I believe his name was mouse, was comparing the slop they ate to tasty wheat. How about it.. Tasty pork ? Coming to a underground military base cafeteria near you.

http://www.rdmag.com/News/2010/01/Life-Science-Stem-cells-transformed-into-pork/?wnnvz=1737,01280398121

Phatman,

You are correct in what you said, and it is no telling WHAT these "peoples" will do and experiment on for sure.

Now, Stewart Swerdlow had said that because of DNA and gene experiments done by various alien groups on this planet that they took and mixed Human DNA and wild boar DNA to make the domestic pig and that this is how it came about existing. He also said that this was the real reason why Jews do not eat pork because it is tantamount to cannabilism eating pork because of the human DNA in it. I guess to this is also why some parts of pork are used in surgeries also because of this human DNA factor existing also in pigs. So this experiment imo, would only help confirm in my mind that this could be happening because these modern scientists do not know of or have knowledge of this origional experimentation that occurred to cause the domestic pig to exist in the first place. Interesting indeed how the circles just keep coming around.

brightstar

Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:04 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Quote:
I guess to this is also why some parts of pork are used in surgeries also because of this human DNA factor existing also in pigs.

Some Facts:
(1)
EU-project Bio4-CT98-0237
Quote:
The GENETPIG database has been established for storing and disseminating the results of the European project: ‘GENETPIG: identification of genes controlling economic traits in pig’. The partners of this project have mapped about 630 porcine and human ESTs onto the pig genome. The database collects the mapping results and links them to other sources of mapping data; this includes pig maps as well as available comparative mapping information. Functional annotation of the mapped ESTs is also given when a significant similarity to cognate genes was established.

(2)
Quote:
Human and porcine correspondence of chromosome segments using bidirectional chromosome painting.

The aim of this study was to determine the correspondence between human and porcine chromosome fragments using whole chromosome painting probes from both species in heterologous hybridization experiments (bidirectional heterologous chromosome painting). Bidirectional experiments allow the determination of segment-to-segment homologies between the chromosomes of these two species. Chromosome-specific painting probes from both species were, except one, obtained by DOP-PCR or PARM-PCR amplification of flow-sorted chromosomes. The probes labeled 95% of the total length of the porcine chromosomes with human painting probes and 60% of the human chromosomes in the reverse experiments. Syntenic relationships of chromosomal segments on the karyotype of both species were determined. There was close agreement between com- parative gene mapping data and the identified homologous segments; this comparison enabled orientation of the segments. We demonstrate that bidirectional heterologous chromosome painting is a highly efficient way of generating comparative cytogenetic maps.

(3)
Comparison of biosynthetic human insulin and pork insulin in the Gerritzen test.
Quote:
Biosynthetic human insulin (BHI) produced by recombinant DNA technology has been proven to be identical to pancreatic human insulin. It differs from pork insulin in one carboxy-terminal amino acid of the B-chain, where alanine substitutes for threonine. This leads to a higher hydrophilicity and usually lowers the tendency of insulin molecules to aggregate. To study its biologic effect in man, the Gerritzen test was applied. BHI regular (10 IU) or purified pork insulin (PPI) (10 IU) was injected subcutaneously to evaluate the insulin action profile. The time course of plasma glucose levels under both BHI and PPI did not significantly. BHI seems to lower the blood glucose somewhat faster during the first 30 min and, during the late phase, somewhat less than pork insulin. In general, for both BHI and PPI, the onset of action occurs within 15 and 30 min; after 60 min, plasma glucose levels drop by 44.3% for BHI and by 40% for PPI. The plasma glucose minimum was reached about 2 h after injection; therefore, the slope of the plasma glucose fall after 60 min was only marginal. The minimum levels were steady over about 1.75 h. At 2.5 h postinjection plasma glucose rose gradually and reached starting levels after about 7 h. BHI was as well tolerated in the intradermal skin testing as were pork insulin and a placebo solution.

(4)
Quote:
Nowadays researchers suppose that humans and pigs equal each other in more than 95 % of the DNA-Code. The above-mentioned high equivalence between human and pig prevents a defence against the actually exogenous substances because they are not detected as such by the human organism. So conjunctive tissues, lipids and other substances of the pig can penetrate the mucosa of stomach and intestinal and invade lymphatics and vessels. So it comes to a consecutive accumulation in the human conjunctive tissue. As time goes by, this causes incorporation of water and a swell up of tissues. Tendons, ligaments and the intervertebral discs can be badly affected of this.

Sutoxines are substances which are appear in pork and have a proven negative effect on the human body.[2] Dr. Reckeweg speaks about seven sutoxines in his lecture. The following list consists of these seven sutoxines and the diseases which are mainly caused by them.

1. Cholesterol (Low Density Lipoproteine / LDL)

Cholesterol deposited in the vessels leads to arteriosclerosis and finally to CHD and hypertension.

2. Histamines and imidazoles

Imidazole and histamine cause boils, herpes, dermatitis and eczemas in case of high pork consumption. Additionally they lead to inflammations like appendicitis and cholecystitis.

3. Growth hormones

Pork contains a lot of growth hormones which provoke or promote inflammative and growth processes. Adiposity is just one effect of those growth hormones. They are especially accountable for the formation of acromegaly caused by the somatropine hormone. Among others these hormones can promote malignant growth processes like cancer.

4. Sulfurous, mesenchymal mucus substances

These conjunctive tissue structures lead to adiposity and a swell-up of the human conjunctive tissues. The above-mentioned mucose substances lead to diseases like rheumatism, arthritis or osteochondrosis.

5. Sutixic fatty acids

These extra- and intracellularly present fatty acids are under suspicion of causing diseases and symptoms like adiposity and hypertension. Even an extreme increase of blood cells can occur.

6. Onkogenes Agens (Nieper)
As the Hannoverian physician Dr. Nieper and the oncologists Dr. von Brehmer and Dr Scheller suspect, pork contains diverse oncogenics, which are responsible for the genesis of neoplasms, which can cause cancer.

7. Influenza-virus
Special forms of the influenza-virus are deposited in the lungs of pigs. They can cause an infection of the consumer

(5)
Why are British scientists creating a human-pig hybrid?
Quote:
In this article, we'll find out what the human-pig hybrid is all about, how researchers will create it, what they hope to achieve and why some people are staunchly against it. We'll also answer the question that's probably sitting in the back of your mind right now: Will we soon be seeing real pictures of a human being with hooves?

Related:
Why would scientists want to create a hybrid human-cow embryo? (6)
Quote:
This week, a group of London-based scientis­ts requested official permission from the UK's Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority to begin a three-year study involving embryonic stem cells. But these aren't any old embryonic stem cells they want to investigate; these are stem cells derived from hybrid human-cow embryos.

(1)
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC165508/
(2)
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8812451
(3)
http://care.diabetesjournals.org/conten ... 0.abstract
(4)
http://knol.google.com/k/human-pathogen ... s-of-pork#
(5)
http://science.howstuffworks.com/geneti ... hybrid.htm
(6)
http://science.howstuffworks.com/geneti ... embryo.htm

Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:03 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

So Majestic and $cion and $cion 2 may want some of Them to go and Hide on the Moon...

Space Shuttle for Sale (1)
Code:
The soon-to-be redundant shuttle was the ultimate boy's toy, flying faster and higher than any other machine in history. It was originally worth $42 million (£25.8 m) but the price has plummeted to take in the cost of hauling the monster from the Kennedy Space Centre to a major US airport. Discovery, which has completed 37 missions into space and 5,247 orbits, has already been promised to the Smithsonian Institution's National Air and Space Museum, but shuttles Atlantis and Endeavour are still available, the Independent reports.

Nasa is considering mulling the possibility of putting Enterprise, a shuttle prototype that never made it to space, on sale.

Nasa decided to sell the shuttles ahead of their retirement later this year. They are set to be replaced by the new Ares 1-X rocket, which is due to take over all manned space flights in 2015.

If the new price is still too daunting, an even bigger bargain comes in the shape of the shuttle's engines - no longer required once the craft is in a museum. The agency offered them for sale at between $400,000 and $800,000, but there were no takers. They are now offering them free, to anyone with the ability to take them home.

(1)
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/spac ... 17.7m.html

Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:45 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

The Pink Swastika: Homosexuality in the Nazi Party

Welcome to The Pink Swastika 5th (Internet) Edition.

It has been several years since we published the fourth edition of this book. In that time we have accumulated a substantial amount of new documentation supporting our thesis that the Nazi Party was conceived, organized and controlled throughout its short history by masculine-oriented male homosexuals who hid their sexual proclivities from the public, in part by publicly persecuting one group of their political enemies: out-of-the-closet effeminate-oriented homosexuals aligned with the German Communist Party.

During that same time, our detractors, mostly "gay" political activists, have increased their attacks on the book, primarily by ridiculing its premise, but occasionally by challenging certain facts or sources. They are rightly concerned that this book threatens their long-standing public-relations strategy of posing as victims to win public support for their political agenda.

When the first edition of The Pink Swastika was published in 1995, the homosexual community was heavily invested in a campaign to equate homosexuals with Jews as Nazi victims in order to exploit the Holocaust for their political advantage. The primary symbol of their movement at that time was the inverted pink triangle, which had been used by the Nazis to identify homosexuals interned in German work camps during the Third Reich, and it was common to hear "gay" activists talk about "the Gay Holocaust."

The Pink Swastika was written to challenge that campaign. Because, while there certainly were some homosexual victims of the Nazi regime, and a record of harsh public condemnation of homosexuality by the Nazi Party, the true, complete story of homosexuality in Nazi and pre-Nazi Germany does not in the least help the "gay" cause.

If The Pink Swastika were the "pack of lies" the homosexual movement claims it is, the book would not have influenced their "Gay Holocaust" strategy in the smallest degree. It would have been easy to discredit and disregard. Instead, how did the "gay" leaders respond to its challenge? They stopped talking about the Nazis almost entirely and changed their symbol from the pink triangle to the rainbow flag.

We prevailed in our campaign. And our research was implicitly vindicated. However, the attacks continued and now various, ostensibly non-homosexual surrogates have taken up the "gay" effort to discredit the book.

This edition of The Pink Swastika is designed to once-and-for-all silence the critics by emphasizing the strength of our documentation. The Internet is particularly helpful in this task because we can provide direct links to supporting documents and websites, pictures, graphics, video clips and other resources right alongside the text in an interactive format.

We hope you find The Pink Swastika: Homosexuality in the Nazi Party 5th (Internet) Edition useful and informative.

--

This is a tie in to the Bohemian society whose root go back to Nazi Germany. Here is Richard Nixon's comments on the Bohemian Grove goings on.

--

Nixon Tape Discusses Homosexuals at Bohemian Grove

Prison Planet | March 26, 2004 Nixon comments, "But it's not just the ratty part of town. The upper class in San Francisco is that way. The Bohemian Grove, which I attend from time to time . . . It is the most faggy goddamned thing you could ever imagine with that San Francisco crowd. I can't shake hands with anybody from San Francisco." RELATED:

Update: Full transcript from Harper's Magazine article

ALL THE PHILOSOPHER KING'S MEN.(President Richard Nixon, John D. Ehrlichman, and H. R. Haldeman)(Brief Article)
Harper's Magazine, Feb, 2000, by James Warren

From a May 13, 1971, conversation among President Richard Nixon, John D. Ehrlichman, and H. R. Haldeman. On October 5, 1999, the National Archives made available to the public 445 hours of previously unreleased Oval Office tapes. The following dialogue was transcribed by Chicago Tribune reporter James Warren.

RICHARD NIXON: We're going to [put] more of these little Negro bastards on the welfare rolls at $2,400 a family--let people like Pat Moynihan and [special consultant] Leonard Garment and others believe in all that crap. But I don't believe in it. Work, work--throw 'em off the rolls. That's the key.

JOHN D. EHRLICHMAN: The key is Reagan's neutrality. If Reagan blasts this thing and says it's not strong enough on the work-requirement end, that will be very bad.

NIXON: I have the greatest affection for them [blacks], but I know they're not going to make it for 500 years. They aren't. You know it, too. The Mexicans are a different cup of tea. They have a heritage. At the present time they steal, they're dishonest, but they do have some concept of family life. They don't live like a bunch of dogs, which the Negroes do live like.

EHRLICHMAN: The Mexican American is not as good as the Mexican. You go down to Mexico--they're clean, they're honest, they're moral.

NIXON: Mexico is a much more moral country.

EHRLICHMAN: Monterrey, Cuernavaca. Go into slum areas, and by God they come out with clean shirts on a Sunday morning.

NIXON: The church. You find a helluva lot less marijuana use in Mexico than the United States.

EHRLICHMAN: The unions are actually a stronger force down there than the church.

NIXON: For what?

EHRLICHMAN: For conduct and social policy.

NIXON: ... CBS ... glorifying homosexuality.

EHRLICHMAN: A panel show?

H. R. HALDEMAN: No, it's a regular show. It's on every week. It's usually just done in the guy's home. It's usually just that guy, who's a hard hat.

NIXON: That's right; he's a hard hat.

EHRLICHMAN: He always looks like a slob.

NIXON: Looks like Jackie Gleason.

HALDEMAN: He has this hippie son-in-law, and usually the general trend is to downgrade him and upgrade the son-in-law--make the square hard hat out to be bad. But a few weeks ago, they had one in which the guy, the son-in-law, wrote a letter to you, President Nixon, to raise hell about something. And the guy said, "You will not write that letter from my home!" Then said, "I'm going to write President Nixon," took off all those sloppy clothes, shaved, and went to his desk and got ready to write his letter to President Nixon. And apparently it was a good episode.

EHRLICHMAN: What's it called?

NIXON: "Archie's Guys." Archie is sitting here with his hippie son-in-law, married to the screwball daughter. The son-in-law apparently goes both ways. This guy. He's obviously queer--wears an ascot--but not offensively so. Very clever. Uses nice language. Shows pictures of his parents. And so Arch goes down to the bar. Sees his best friend, who used to play professional football. Virile, strong, this and that. Then the fairy comes into the bar.

I don't mind the homosexuality. I understand it. Nevertheless, goddamn, I don't think you glorify it on public television, homosexuality, even more than you glorify whores. We all know we have weaknesses. But, goddammit, what do you think that does to kids? You know what happened to the Greeks! Homosexuality destroyed them. Sure, Aristotle was a homo. We all know that. So was Socrates.

EHRLICHMAN: But he never had the influence television had.

NIXON: You know what happened to the Romans? The last six Roman emperors were fags. Neither in a public way. You know what happened to the popes? They were layin' the nuns; that's been goin' on for years, centuries. But the Catholic Church went to hell three or four centuries ago. It was homosexual, and it had to be cleaned out. That's what's happened to Britain. It happened earlier to France.

Let's look at the strong societies. The Russians. Goddamn, they root 'em out. They don't let 'em around at all. I don't know what they do with them. Look at this country. You think the Russians allow dope? Homosexuality, dope, immorality, are the enemies of strong societies. That's why the Communists and left-wingers are clinging to one another. They're trying to destroy us. I know Moynihan will disagree with this, [Attorney General John] Mitchell will, and Garment will. But, goddamn, we have to stand up to this.

EHRLICHMAN: It's fatal liberality.

NIXON: Huh?

EHRLICHMAN: It's fatal liberality. And with its use on television, it has such leverage.

NIXON: You know what's happened [in northern California]?

EHRLICHMAN: San Francisco has just gone clear over.

NIXON: But it's not just the ratty part of town. The upper class in San Francisco is that way. The Bohemian Grove, which I attend from time to time--it is the most faggy goddamned thing you could ever imagine, with that San Francisco crowd. I can't shake hands with anybody from San Francisco.

Decorators. They got to do something. But we don't have to glorify it. You know one of the reasons fashions have made women look so terrible is because the goddamned designers hate women. Designers taking it out on the women. Now they're trying to get some more sexy things coming on again.

EHRLICHMAN: Hot pants.

NIXON: Jesus Christ.

---

I am sorry if this offends your sensibilities. What I am attempting to point out is that the Nazi's who were in power at the are the same as the hierarchy today. This takes us back to Crowley who was androgynous because he believed that Satan was androgynous. Are all the worlds leaders Satanist ? Some seem to think so. Many believe that the who New World Order thing is from the Black Book whose agenda is to enslave the world. I have had several CEO of companies where I work at go to the Grove to worship Molok and participate in the Ritual of Care in which hired Homosexual men come out and ... you know ...

How deep does this rabbit hole go... ? A lot deeper than I should mention...

boundaries to it..

Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:03 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
I am sorry if this offends your sensibilities. What I am attempting to point out is that the Nazi's who were in power at the are the same as the hierarchy today. This takes us back to Crowley who was androgynous because he believed that Satan was androgynous. Are all the worlds leaders Satanist ? Some seem to think so. Many believe that the who New World Order thing is from the Black Book whose agenda is to enslave the world. I have had several CEO of companies where I work at go to the Grove to worship Molok and participate in the Ritual of Care in which hired Homosexual men come out and ... you know ...

How deep does this rabbit hole go... ? A lot deeper than I should mention...

Just Remember the 2 possible orientations STS and STO.

These Rites were to Summon a STS entities... on WW2 before the Ban.

(1)
Quote:
1.25 billion sto souls including starchildren must be made room for with suitable containers in the near future on earth. obviously they will not all be required at one time but the bell curve will be heavily weighted to the first 5 years after the shift. 500 million maybe! how is this or can this be accomplished? the logistics of that many babies seems impossible.

SOZT
Your math is wrong. The Earth currently has 6 billion humans, of which only a billion have reincarnating souls. The rest are unlikely to spark a soul. Of the billion, 7% or so are STS and will NOT be incarnating on Earth but will be taken to prison planets for their next incarnation, unless removed in human form to their new homes prior to the end of this incarnation. Of the billion, 30% or so are STO and will be incarnating into hybrid bodies which we can produce rapidly, as incubation is assisted artificially, so carrying to term in the mother is not required. The remainder of the billion are undecided and will go to a water planet for their next incarnation, and octopi have many eggs.
EOZT

(1)
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 967023/pg4

Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:33 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

"SOZT
Your math is wrong. The Earth currently has 6 billion humans, of which only a billion have reincarnating souls. The rest are unlikely to spark a soul."

I don't understand this Zeta quote. So what happens to the 5 billion that don't have "reincarnating souls"? Do they continue to exist after they die? And when they say, "the rest are unlikely to spark a soul" does that mean 5 billion humans don't have a soul?

Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:35 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

Hello midnight:

This may help:
Spark, written Jun 15, 2002 (1)
Quote:
Unsparked souls are fuzzy, aware of themselves as separate entities from other humans or animals, but basically dazed and wandering about, gap mouthed. They are taking it all in, as the first passage, the first tour, the first time visiting a place. Unless some matter occurs to spark a soul, such as empathy for another in distress and a choice to sacrifice comfort of the self to assist the other, no sparking occurs. A lazy life, lived in a local indolent with simple tasks, or taken out by early childhood illness, will not spark. There is a greater percentage of unsparked souls in those continents or locales where life is a simple struggle, not industrialized, not in high communication with other cultures. Thus, Third World countries have a higher percentage of unsparked souls. Thus, rural areas have a higher percentage of unsparked souls that urban areas. Thus, the corridors of power almost invariably have older souls, as this is deemed high drama.

I will compare the soul-less people as "Sheeple" in this context:
Quote:
Neither knows much about anything, as they have never bothered to educate themselves in anything, especially anything that might force them to change their views.

(1)
http://www.zetatalk.com/index/blog0815.htm

Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:14 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

midnight wrote:
"SOZT
Your math is wrong. The Earth currently has 6 billion humans, of which only a billion have reincarnating souls. The rest are unlikely to spark a soul."

I don't understand this Zeta quote. So what happens to the 5 billion that don't have "reincarnating souls"? Do they continue to exist after they die? And when they say, "the rest are unlikely to spark a soul" does that mean 5 billion humans don't have a soul?

No, my opinion is that simply mean's they are still a ghostly transparency...

I'd like to chime in if no one mind's my doing so...
Humanity has yet to realize they are soul in the absence of the Spirit of Light Unity..That is the Anointing with God's Spirit of which is your Christ (White Light) consciousness. It infuses with you through the forehead. Becoming the Living Word, The Son (Sun) of which is unified with God's Spirit. The body is a rainbow garment when all the energy centers are joined (opened) through a process conducted by the Higher Evolution.
Thus, begins the
'Glowing" of your consciousness.
I might add the expression "to be filled with Light" is quite literal.

Dex

Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:45 pm
GT Truther

I have just been informed that there will be another test firing and my source and I both believe another large earthquake is on the way.

boundaries to it..

Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:28 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
I have just been informed that there will be another test firing and my source and I both believe another large earthquake is on the way.

The Cuban Quake, (1)
19-JAN-2010 14:23:39 19.02 -80.85 5.8 10.0 CUBA REGION

The Caribbean Plate has become too active...after Haiti...

(1)
http://www.iris.edu/seismon/

Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:15 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

The Bush Nazi connection

US senator Prescott Bush was noted for his involvement with the closing of the Union Bank and trading with the enemies act. A good detailed article on this can be found here.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar/print

What was also discovered about Senator Prescott Bush was that he was a pedophile and one who regularly attended the Bohemian Grove. George Bush 39 was also a pedophile. Gee Dubya.. Nothing is known whether he followed suit but what is noteworthy is that Gee Dubya is the Grandson of Alister Crowley who was also a pedophile.

http://www.whale.to/b/bush_q.html

Is there a connection to homosexuality, pedophilia and Satanism ? Some think that their is..

boundaries to it..

Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:43 pm
GT Truther

Phatman wrote:

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
AAAAHHHHHHHHHH NOT FRANKEN PORK!!!!! You can bet that this is NOT THEIR REAL PURPOSE for this insane idea. There is no way in hell that I would eat this stuff. You know the salmon that they grow in those netting-enclosed cages? Well, they are not as healthy as food as the wild salmon. In those close quarters, with all the excess food hanging around, they get all kinds of infections and they aren't lean. THEY ARE FATTIES!!!

Okay, I guess I will have to make a new list of significant threats to humanity.

It is not just Michelle Obama's designer
Or Paris Hilton's publicist
the hairdresser that did Kate Gosselin's hair with the designed-in cowlick
Or the designer's that came up with bicycle pants, ace bandage dresses or thong panties
Even the designers that came up with those shoes that lace up the entire leg
the plastic surgeon who invented lip-fillers that cause trout pouts
the hiphop designers that popularized the Cantiflas pants for banger wannabees
the person who came up with the phrase "Bring it"
The current crop of 20-something copywriters that create slogans unworthy of 10 year olds
Miley Cyrus's father's inability to tell his 17 year old daughter that her boyfriend can't live in their house

Now, I have to add franken-food designers
Pork test tube manufacturers
Magnetics miners

I shall investigate these fouls beings. Hey, guys, here is something that will make you all feel much better. There is a great editorial written by a man named Nyquist that everybody should read.

Here's the title: Our Revolting Elites, The author is J. R. Nyquist and it is in his weekly column for 1/15/2010. Seriously, the worms are turning. I am just kidding about my list of threats to mankind...sort of.

MK

Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:11 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next