It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:24 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.1 2009/2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2009 5.1
Bummer!

It would have been a good find!!

Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:53 am
GT Truther

Antartica? hmmm.

This remember me the Oronteus Finaeus Map of 1532

and the The Hadji Ahmed World Map of 1550

:hmm

Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:46 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: New Installment of Novel/Sarfatti Playground Spat
Gordon Novel vs. Jack Sarfatti - Part 2

Today's installment of the hot new series "As The Ufers Spit and Squirm" shows why UFOOLOGY has such a bad name in some quarters: :shakehead

:popcorn

Gordon Novel, replying to Jack Sarfatti's threatening email of yesterday, wrote:
---------- Forwarded message ----------
To: JACK SARFATTI <sarfatti@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 00:21:01 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Jack Sarfatti play chicken with RAM

Jack Shit:

I strongly recommend you have your meeting with the FBI tomorrow morning. There are two sides to every story. They wont jump to believe yours - particularly when I show them the e-mails from the last time you got a hair up your ugly evil ass and tried this, and what I now have as proof as to what you and your mafia friends intentions actually were in starting this legal war and how fast like WACO they can also become a huge bucks national civil rights target. The Bureau is being run by its greatest director ever (Muller clearly knows what I think about him). Unlike your overblown Machiavellian ego blinding you to reality, the Bureau are not Majic's ostriches and know exactly how close Ramsey Clark and all these WACO and other legal warriors are to me. Go ahead keep deluding yourself. Your about to help me close a legal maw on your and Majic's sleazy evil ass.

I can assure you RP and the "company") want to keep their agreements with RAM and dont remotely want to get in the midde of what I've been cooking up. Your now a convenient pawn in some real super serious litigation I'm planning you scum bag jerkoff. Your giving me the exact jurisdiction I have been looking for.

Go right ahead - "Make My Day"!

Dont waste your time calling Ron. With what I know about why you started this war to destroy me and RAM he and the NSC/JCS/NIC cant help you now. I recommend you show this e-mail to your FBI acquaintance. If you dont, I will. It will be on Muller's desk in the morning before you wake up.

Deguilla,

GN

Jack Sarfatti, responding in kind to Gordon, wrote:
To: Gordon Novel <g.novel@yahoo.com>
Cc: Ronald Pandolfi <Ronald.Pandolfi@gmail.com>; kat markham <surferkat22@gmail.com>; Sophia Breedlove <breedloveinparadise@hotmail.com>; Kit Green <cgreen@med.wayne.edu>; Dave Williams <djw0305@gmail.com>; Ryan Dube <rdube02@gmail.com>; mc <mc71-76@woh.rr.com>; Stephen Broadbent <sbroadbent@realityuncovered.com>; David Green <drdavidgreen@rogers.com>; Daniel Sarnoff <dsgambler@aol.com>; Aron Ranen <aranen@yahoo.com>; Dan Smith <dantsmith@comcast.net>; COLIN BENNET <sharkley1@btinternet.com>; Warren Hinckle <editor@argonaut360.com>; Star Drive <lensman@stardrive.org>; Jagdish Mann <jagdish.mann@gmail.com>; "Hank Harrison ;" <zendogg@gmail.com>; Gus Russo <grguitar@verizon.net>; William Birnes <wjb1944@earthlink.net>; John Alexander <nonlethal2@aol.com>; George Knapp <gknapp@klastv.com>; noory George <george@coasttocoastam.com>; Jerry Pippin <jerrypippin@sbcglobal.net>; "antigray ;" <ANTIGRAY@cs.com>; Mark McCandlish <markmccandlish@c-zone.net>; Paul Murad <ufoguypaul@yahoo.com>; Morgan Boardman <boardmanmj@gmail.com>; Sharon Weinberger <sharonweinberger@gmail.com>; Tony Gantner <afGANTNER@aol.com>; Mike Dignam <mdignam@yahoo.com>; Wayne Wandell <frstdraw@aol.com>; Lisa Pease <lpease@gte.net>; Linda Gray <lagsc@aol.com>; Gary Val Esolen <mediarev@aol.com>; Gary Bekkum <garybekkum@yahoo.com>; d14947 <d14947@gmail.com>
Sent: Sun, January 3, 2010 7:54:00 PM
Subject: Gordon Novel Plays Chicken with Jack Sarfatti

I got more creative juice in my bubbkas than you have in your whole body you momza!
You know what bubbkas are you dirty rat?

What did you do with your KKK hood?
Do you still fit into your SS uniform?
Lynch any Jews and Blacks lately?
What did you do to the Freedom Riders?
Did you really help kill JFK as some write about you on the web?
Were you the Umbrella Man as some allege?
Did you tell Robert Collins that "JFK got what he deserved"?
Your words live on Gordon.
Are you surrendering again?
Do you want another truce before I escalate again and press the launch button for Dan Smith's Eschaton?
I will give you one more chance and delay going to FBI office in the morning.
If I get another threat before then, I will be having morning coffee with an FBI agent at 450 Golden Gate.

On Jan 3, 2010, at 7:16 PM, Gordon Novel wrote:

Dear Dr. Jack Shit:

I like my movie about your joke of a life titled "Dr Strangehate" much better. Its closer to your real life and certainly funnier.

GN

To: Gordon Novel <g.novel@yahoo.com>; Daniel Sarnoff <dsgambler@aol.com>; Doug Ivanovich <dougivanovich@yahoo.com>; "antigray ;" <ANTIGRAY@cs.com>

Subject: The Gordon Novel Movie - The Faust That Failed

We do it Mel Brooks style comedy - or maybe Coen Brothers
Gordon is brought to an investor's meeting at a Southern California Defense Think Tank in Orange County, but it turns out to be a surreal Ralph Edwards Reality TV Studio like the old
"This is your life" TV show - Remember the Sid Caesar Show of Show's episode on that
http://www.museum.tv/eotvsection.php?en ... thisisyour
and all the disgusting facts of Gordon's life come out as he sits there squrming

e.g. The Pizza Hut Rumble - some comic relief

turns out in the end Gordon is in Hell with The Devil as Ralph Edwards
Clooney plays The Devil
It's Faustian - but Novel is such a Neo-Nazi Fcuk that he never makes it - fails.

Gordon Novel is The Faust That Failed.

His ARV is a joke. Novel is clueless about real physics - he knows some electronic spy tricks that's it.

The final scene is Gordon Novel in the electric chair for the murder of the physicist Jack Sarfatti and the above is all a flashback as the electricity surges through his body - then the first few moments of the opening scene as the movie fades out - a time loop like Ground Hog Day - Gordon goes through this loop an infinite number of times as in Dante's Inferno.

Who should play Gordon? - some really ratty looking sinister evil looking weasel type - any suggestions - must be a good actor.
Actually fairly good looking in the 60's but then the makeup makes him look more and more Reptillian Evil as he ages.

[excessive links to Sid Caesar's Boxed DVD sets on Amazon.com redacted, to the relief of the readers here]

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:03 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2009 5.1 Detective Work Needed
Dear GTers,

I copied this from Rumormillnews. She got it from good ol' Sorcha Faal. I don't know how accurate it is. Sorcha is actually an intell person. Sometimes she tells the truth and sometimes, the truth becomes larger and more fanciful. We need to poke around to verify this information...but if it is true, then Russia is trying to warn us.

MK
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted By: Rayelan <Send E-Mail>
Date: Monday, 4-Jan-2010 04:33:42
Posted with permission

[Ed. Note: This report should be read from its website location at http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1318.htm as this email copy does NOT contain the links embedded in the original report.]

January 3, 2010

Russia Prepares For Asteroid Strike As New Comet Nears Sun

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

Russian scientists are reporting today that our Sun’s worst Deep Solar Minimum in 100-years has been broken by a newly discovered comet currently plunging towards its surface that has increased this past months Sunspot Number to 15.7, the highest it has been in Solar Cycle 24 since March, 2008, and has caused a massive eruption of C-Class flares for the past 16 days.

Solar physicist David Hathaway of the NASA Marshall Space Flight Center had previously declared in 2008 about Solar Cycle 24 that it was “the blankest year of the space age”, a declaration he revised in 2009 when he stated “This is the quietest sun we've seen in almost a century”.

So powerful has this Deep Solar Minimum been during this cycle that scientists have reported a 50-year low in solar wind pressure, a 55-year low in solar radio emissions, and, most importantly, a 12-year low in solar “irradiance”; the sun's brightness which has dropped by 0.02% at visible wavelengths and 6% at extreme UV wavelengths since the solar minimum of 1996.

The critical danger to our Earth with the dropping of our Sun’s brightness lies in its “irradiance” levels being long associated with periods of Global cooling, including the catastrophic period between the 16th and 19th centuries named the Little Ice Age, a fact which American scientists have been accused of hiding from the public so as to further
advance their now discredited theories of Planetary warming.

But to the greatest danger facing our World it is not from the horrific effects a massive Global Cooling event would have upon us, warn Russian scientists, but rather it is from the rising potential of our Earth being struck by, or “electrically interacting” with, a comet emanating from the currently destabilizing Oort Cloud from which these ‘space missiles’ are being increasingly hurled into our Solar System.

One such “electrical interaction” between these Oort Cloud “space missiles” plunging into our inner Solar System towards the Sun is occurring now, and offering further evidence supporting these Russian scientists claims after its discovery this week by Australian amateur astronomer Alan Watson who found this ‘new comet’ while inspecting images obtained by NASA’s STEREO-A's Hemispheric Imager. [Photo top left]

Important to note at this point are that Russian scientists stand adamantly opposed to their American counterparts over what constitutes a comet and defines their interactions in space. Where the American scientists state in their theories that comets are ‘dirty snowballs’
whose tails are formed by the ejection of an icy mass, Russian scientists ascribe to the theory of their being made of iron, and other such metals, and whose tails are formed by the electromagnetic interaction between them and the Sun. This is known as the Electric
Comet Theory.

The comet currently plunging into the Sun whose arrival was ‘announced’
over a fortnight ago with the breaking of the Deep Solar Minimum and the mass ejection of solar flares supports the Russian scientist’s theories beyond all doubt, a fact, however, which the Americans will not acknowledge as their theories have never been designed for truth, but rather for the social engineering of their public to keep them as unaware as possible to what the future holds for our Earth.

And to what the American scientists fear above all else is their public becoming aware of the giant planetary body named G1.9 that is heading towards us and is now just 60 AU’s [1 AU=the distance from the Sun to Earth] from our Planet and growing in size.

Though not known to the American people about G1.9 is that since its discovery NASA has continued to maintain that it is the remnant of a supernova explosion that occurred about 140 years ago, an explanation deemed “absurd” by Russian scientists who point out, correctly, that for a supernova to have exploded in our own Solar System in the mid 1800’s it would have been not only visible to the entire Earth, it would have been extensively documented too.

Supporting these Russian scientists who state that G1.9 was never a supernova but either a new planet to our Solar System or a brown dwarf sun are their Spanish astrophysicist counterparts whose findings we can
read:

“G1.9 was first identified as a "supernova remnant" in 1984 by Dave Green of the University of Cambridge and later studied in greater detail with NRAO's Very Large Array radio telescope in 1985. Because it was unusually small for a supernova it was thought to be young -- less than about 1000 years old.

But in 2007, X-ray observations made with NASA's Chandra X-ray Observatory revealed that the object was much larger than the last time it was observed! It had grown in size by 16%. Puzzled by this observation, the Very Large Array repeated its observations of 23 years ago and verified that it had increased in size considerably. Knowing that supernova do not expand this quickly, unless they have just exploded, they explained that G1.9 must be a "very young" supernova -- perhaps not more than 150 years old. But no record of a visible supernova has been found corresponding to that historical period (about the time of the American Civil War).

Spanish astronomers have tracked this object with great interest because they were anticipating its appearance. Gravitational anomalies have been appearing in the Oort Cloud for some time, suggesting the perturbations were caused by a nearby object with considerable mass. The announcement that G1.9 had increased in size was no mystery to them. It is exactly what they would expect as the object moved closer to Earth.”

To the potential catastrophic danger posed to our Earth by G1.9 was evidenced in July, 2009, when the Planet Jupiter was hit by a large comet that entered its planetary zone unexpectedly, despite the efforts of astronomers to track these dangerous objects. Russian and Spanish astronomers contend that the comet that struck Jupiter was perturbed by the trajectory of G1.9, which until now, was not recognized and accounted for.

Though the Americans contend, also, that G1.9 has reached its closest approach to Earth in its orbit, Russian scientists couldn’t disagree more and point to the fact that NASA has so ‘continually failed’ in their explanations for this giant, and growing, “as yet unknown” space object as to have lost all credibility in any discussion of it.

And so alarmed have these Russian scientists become that this past week that Anatoly Perminov, head of Russia’s space agency, told Voice of Russia radio that they were ‘gearing up’ to protect our Earth from these ‘space missiles’, including the Apophis asteroid many believe could strike our Planet in the 2030’s.

In the reporting of these events it is also important to note that the ancient peoples of our Earth spoke many times about a G1.9 type object in our solar system (Marduk, Nibiru, Planet X) and warned that when it approached our inner Solar System chaos and catastrophe always ensued.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:48 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Hello MK
Despite that G1.9+0.3 is just 60 AU’s... view from Chandra

The one that will triger an ELE event First and the one that will give full atentions is now less than .9 AU´s and heading in Earth Direction...

see it with no special hardware from Earth @Dec 18th 10:23am GMT

Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:34 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
Gordon Novel vs. Jack Sarfatti - Part 2

Today's installment of the hot new series "As The Ufers Spit and Squirm" shows why UFOOLOGY has such a bad name in some quarters: :shakehead

:popcorn

They all sound self-important know-it-alls, Don. Not much humility there, especially this Jack Shit -- sorry, Sarfatti character. The exchanges have been entertaining in fits and starts, though. :tounge

To be rhetorical, has Burisch really been found out to be a fraud and a disinformationalist? Who's proved that, exactly? No-one, as far as I know.The best lawyer in the "consensus" reality we live in can't prove Burisch's testimony (and for a "disinformationalist," there's rather a lot of it) one way or another, and nor can any of these ufers.

As for Gordon Novell, he's likeable in a politically incorrect and slimy way. :readthis

Happy belated new year to all members btw. Had some broadband, er..difficulties. :roll

simple simon wrote:
recall15 wrote:
Hello MK
Despite that G1.9+0.3 is just 60 AU’s... view from Chandra

The one that will triger an ELE event First and the one that will give full atentions is now less than .9 AU´s and heading in Earth Direction...

see it with no special hardware from Earth @Dec 18th 10:23am GMT

hmm, the question which many will be pondering can be spelt out in three letters... 'ETA' ?

OK, hopefully its not on collision course (erm, at least one VERY much hopes not :scared ) but the assumption is that its going to pass us by and cause some 'excitement' for those of us who reside on the planetary surface.

This year? 2012/2013?

Is it time to fill the storehouse, whilst the shops still have food on their shelves?

Or is it best not to know until the info goes mainstream?

Simon

Simon and recall, the £64,000 question is: was this second sun seen on a computer screen/tv after the video had been shot, or had it actually been witnessed (okay, it would have had to have been a quick glimpse for obvious reasons) with people's own eyes in "real-time?" :hmm

Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:39 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
Simon and recall, the £64,000 question is: was this second sun seen on a computer screen/tv after the video had been shot, or had it actually been witnessed (okay, it would have had to have been a quick glimpse for obvious reasons) with people's own eyes in "real-time?"

Well, most of the sighting went first on "Naked eyes", and some got a camera or video to share what they saw... ie:

The others were in conditions of too much light ie:glare conditions, and then the combination of Camera/filters give these images .. and considerig that TPTB like chemtrials to blur the sky ie:

Regarding the "ETA"...

These object movement defies all the "know" Celestial rules both of Kepler and Newton ...
and the "Cover UP" of the Goverments and the Elite will not help in these regards. (They are in Denial... or thinking that earth changes are not happend at all)

But you may find the effects that "IT" cause in the Magma: Eruptions of Volcanoes, Weathers: Heavy Rains in some parts of the Globe: Brazil, Australia, Low Temperatures on Europe, etc...

Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:45 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I found this cool site all about PX

HELP CONSTRUCT "KEY EVENTS" TIMELINE
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... 2#comments

Earth Changes and the Pole Shift
http://poleshift.ning.com/
Information and discussion about the Earth Changes and the pending Pole Shift.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:57 pm
GT Truther

Linnwood, the site is pro PX and Nancy Leader as it should be since it is all about PX. Join up! We would love to have you!

Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:30 pm
GT Truther

Great idea, Lynnwood -

But MODS! Help? I've no idea how......

Cheers,

Selene

Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:41 pm
Site Admin

Selene wrote:
Great idea, Lynnwood -

Cheers,

Selene

Easy, start posting these type of topics in this area, that's why we made it!

viewforum.php?f=19

Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:03 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Yet another World Change Lynnwood...

(1)
Quote:
HONIARA, Solomon Islands - A disaster management official said today that an earthquake and a tsunami destroyed 200 homes on one of the Solomon Islands, leaving about one-third of the island's population homeless.

Disaster management office director Loti Yates says visual assessments from the air show extensive damage after a 7.2-magnitude temblor struck Monday.

No injuries have been reported after the biggest in a series of quakes churned a tsunami wave that was up to 10 feet high as it plowed into a remote region in the nation's west.

Yates said more than 1,000 people have been affected by the destruction.

and in the same region:

(2)
    MAP 5.3 2010/01/05 13:56:57 -9.020 157.694 35.0 SOLOMON ISLANDS
    MAP 5.8 2010/01/05 13:11:43 -9.216 157.930 35.0 SOLOMON ISLANDS
    MAP 5.4 2010/01/05 13:10:02 -8.930 157.587 35.0 SOLOMON ISLANDS
    MAP 5.3 2010/01/05 12:36:18 -8.858 157.542 35.0 SOLOMON ISLANDS
    MAP 5.4 2010/01/05 12:25:32 -8.979 158.091 35.0 SOLOMON ISLANDS
    MAP 6.9 2010/01/05 12:15:36 -8.886 157.522 35.0 SOLOMON ISLANDS
    MAP 5.1 2010/01/04 23:25:14 -8.906 157.333 85.4 SOLOMON ISLANDS
    MAP 5.3 2010/01/04 14:24:22 -8.486 157.085 35.0 SOLOMON ISLANDS
    MAP 6.1 2010/01/04 11:28:23 -8.346 157.067 35.0 SOLOMON ISLANDS
    MAP 4.8 2010/01/04 07:58:42 -8.803 157.566 35.0 SOLOMON ISLANDS
    MAP 5.3 2010/01/04 07:39:04 -8.653 157.121 35.0 SOLOMON ISLANDS
    MAP 5.1 2010/01/04 05:41:20 -8.770 157.445 35.0 SOLOMON ISLANDS
    MAP 5.8 2010/01/04 04:17:48 -8.909 157.619 12.1 SOLOMON ISLANDS
    MAP 5.2 2010/01/04 02:08:12 -8.922 157.625 38.6 SOLOMON ISLANDS
    MAP 5.3 2010/01/04 01:47:19 -8.950 157.748 28.3 SOLOMON ISLANDS
    MAP 4.7 2010/01/03 23:04:08 -8.695 157.937 35.0 SOLOMON ISLANDS
    MAP 7.2 2010/01/03 22:36:28 -8.800 157.370 25.0 SOLOMON ISLANDS
    MAP 6.5 2010/01/03 21:48:05 -8.732 157.496 26.0 SOLOMON ISLANDS
    MAP 4.9 2010/01/03 00:27:59 -8.589 159.062 132.6 SOLOMON ISLANDS

(3)
Quote:
DEVELOPING: Two earthquakes rocked the Solomon Islands on Tuesday, a day after landslides and a tsunami left 1,000 people homeless, the U.S. Geological Survey reports.

A 6.8-magnitude quake hit near the islands Tuesday followed one minute later by a 6.9-magnitude quake.

On Monday, a 7.2-magnitude temblor triggered landslides and a tsunami wave that was up to 10 feet high as it plowed into the coast, island officials said.

Some 200 houses were destroyed on Rendova, an island some 190 miles from the capital Honiara. Roughly 3,600 people live on Rendova.

Photographs taken from police helicopters Tuesday showed debris lining the foreshore and damaged houses on the coasts of Rendova and Tetepare, as well as deep scars on hills and cliffs caused by landslides.

Hillsides crashed down and the tsunami inundated homes on Monday, but residents' memories of earlier disasters probably helped prevent any casualties, officials and residents said.

(1)
http://www.latimes.com/news/nation-and- ... 7366.story
(2)
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/ ... 10_eqs.php
(3)
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,581972,00.html

Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:19 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
Quote:
Simon and recall, the £64,000 question is: was this second sun seen on a computer screen/tv after the video had been shot, or had it actually been witnessed (okay, it would have had to have been a quick glimpse for obvious reasons) with people's own eyes in "real-time?"

Well, most of the sighting went first on "Naked eyes", and some got a camera or video to share what they saw... ie:

The others were in conditions of too much light ie:glare conditions, and then the combination of Camera/filters give these images .. and considerig that TPTB like chemtrials to blur the sky ie:

Thanks for your reply, recall.

As you know, many of us discussed this in-depth last year, and IMO -- and I accept I could be wrong here -- the second sun images are due to distortional doubles caused by the lens trains of certain cameras, cellfones and video cameras. Last year, I thought there was really something to these second sun images, until some second sun imagers arced their cameras 90 and 180 degrees and the second sun image rotated in accordance with the movements of their cameras. That's why I asked the $64,000 question above (dunno where the £ sign came from. :doh )

In the "chemtrails hiding something" YouTube video, that looks like a Sun-dog Parhelia to me. ;)

Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:07 am
GT Truther

mountaintiger7 wrote:
Lynnwood wrote:
Fascinating! - This event has serious potential to wake up a few folks, IF it gets into MSM...

Ancient City Exposed By Melting Ice Shelf in Antartica
http://petermerel.newsvine.com/_news/20 ... -ice-shelf

APRIL FOOLS POST.
check the comments and the date 3/31/09 (a day early)
:roflmao
Sorry about that would have been a cool find.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Check the copyright. It is AP 2008 and that is the same info as the feed header. Additionally, there are all kinds of videos about this same find on YouTube. It is not an April Fools joke.

BTW, on the "rabbit" fetus, go take another look, it has scales on the head and lip area. Rabbits don't have scales, nor do the fetuses have solid black eyes...they have eyes with pupils.

I cannot believe the Martinez stuff. It strikes me as unbelievable because they supply way too much detail. I have listened to a number of tapes on how to detect lies (you know, those tapes by attorneys/police trainers/psychologists). They said that in addition to looking up and to the right while dissembling, liars tend to provide way too much detail in an attempt to preempt people finding holes.

MK

Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:50 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

YES, you too can become a junior G-Man. A new group working "Out side the Law,
and inside your company" may be just the job we need ! The Junior G-Man comes
with an action pact itinerary and a DHS decoder ring ! :roflmao

http://www.infragard.net/member.php?mn=2

Well this is the last cake / straw / bucket / splinter.. Whatever ! I am beside myself
about this one. So now we all have to start worrying about some jerk who wants
to play G-Man who works at your company. Yes, I see it now, rife with abuse and
reciprocity for something like, he took my car space and.. oh.. my favorite he cut in
line at the company picnic, the Junior G-Man will report you to DHS and the FBI. If
you look like a weirdo.. (thats me) now you are under suspicion. If you speak out
about abuses.. YOU WILL GO ON REPORT !

Hitlers Deutschland and the USSR had these secret police embedded in the work force.
We can see that the PTB's have become even more afraid of us. Long live those who
will not bow a knee to the Dark Lords.

I wrote to you about how the NSA gave away moving map technology and how they
pushed to get GPS in your phones. Isn't in just like them to drop yet another domino
for us to muse over...

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:31 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Great idea, Lynnwood -

Cheers,

Selene

See below the new thread as requested. Regards, BB!

http://www.thegoldenthread.info/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1318

Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:05 pm
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:
hmm, the question which many will be pondering can be spelt out in three letters... 'ETA' ?

OK, hopefully its not on collision course (erm, at least one VERY much hopes not :scared ) but the assumption is that its going to pass us by and cause some 'excitement' for those of us who reside on the planetary surface.

This year? 2012/2013?

Is it time to fill the storehouse, whilst the shops still have food on their shelves?

Or is it best not to know until the info goes mainstream?

Simon

Just a quick word of thanks to everyone for their replies.

Of course its easier for some to prepare than others... my thoughts turn to those who live in big cities, perhaps with loved ones who think that even the concept of this sort of preparations is 'just crazy', do not own their own homes, have little space to store the required amount of foodstuffs and even if they did they would be watching their neighbours to make sure that they are not being watched!

Point is, those who are making such preparations need to be extremely careful with where they store the foodsstuffs and who knows. Because when the time comes all those people who thought you were nutso will not have forgotten - they will know exactly where you live - and you will suddenly find that at mealtimes everybody you ever knew, even slightly, and their loved ones, plus friends and their loved ones.... will be coming for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Two years of food for one person will last mere weeks when half the street dines with you. :(

Dining alone never sounded so attractive!

Then there will be the roving gangs who come to empty everyones shelves - they wont know who has food, just assume that you do.

Even getting rid of empty tins of food requires extreme caution if you are not to arouse suspicions.

btw, anyone ever heard of a volcano kettle? Ideal for boiling water on cold went windy days when you cannot have a real fire. Oh and also a way of making fire (flint? water resistant matches?)

One final thing, 'somewhere along the line' I thought I read that TPTB wanted to complete all their preps by the end of last month.

hmm, why then? This explains why I asked my original question - are we *that* close to some sort of event? Even if only the staged / faked ET invasion or financial belly-up.

Simon

Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:13 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
simon

Even getting rid of empty tins of food requires extreme caution if you are not to arouse suspicions.

btw, anyone ever heard of a volcano kettle? Ideal for boiling water on cold went windy days when you cannot have a real fire. Oh and also a way of making fire (flint? water resistant matches?)

Some here:

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1319

;)

Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:47 pm
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

Phatman wrote:
YES, you too can become a junior G-Man. A new group working "Out side the Law,
and inside your company" may be just the job we need ! The Junior G-Man comes
with an action pact itinerary and a DHS decoder ring ! :roflmao

http://www.infragard.net/member.php?mn=2

Well this is the last cake / straw / bucket / splinter.. Whatever ! I am beside myself
about this one. So now we all have to start worrying about some jerk who wants
to play G-Man who works at your company. Yes, I see it now, rife with abuse and
reciprocity for something like, he took my car space and.. oh.. my favorite he cut in
line at the company picnic, the Junior G-Man will report you to DHS and the FBI. If
you look like a weirdo.. (thats me) now you are under suspicion. If you speak out
about abuses.. YOU WILL GO ON REPORT !

Hitlers Deutschland and the USSR had these secret police embedded in the work force.
We can see that the PTB's have become even more afraid of us. Long live those who
will not bow a knee to the Dark Lords.

I wrote to you about how the NSA gave away moving map technology and how they
pushed to get GPS in your phones. Isn't in just like them to drop yet another domino
for us to muse over...

Hi Phatman,
Yes, I do believe this sort of abuse is and has been going on for a few years now. I think there are some other organizations also - have you heard of the term "citizen stalkers"? I do believe it's been going on since shortly after the Patriot Act was signed into law. I think these organizations are "hired out" to stalk suspected drug users/dealers, etc. Interesting, no? :shock:
rainwoman

Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:54 pm
GT Truther

I had some symptoms since last May (I think). It was benign so I let go. It get worse in November and I was seriously sick until three weeks ago. :(

I was about to see a doctor. (For me, that's about desperate)

I tried to eat extremely healthy ...didn't work, but I still had my last card to play. (I like suspense :cool )

I've been taking miracle mineral supplement for three weeks now. I can say with certainty today that I'm fully healed.

MMS is powerful and it works. I just want to let everybody know.

I'm up to 1 time 4 drops a day now. It feels great. If you have any questions about using MMS, just let me know.

:banana

Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:48 pm
GT Truther

Hi Cyberbird,

Glad to hear you took the plunge and tried the MMS. I did to, months ago, got some stocked up and then also found a place to get the dry crystals which can be stored for many years and then you make it up as needed.

Yes it does work, I know when UJ first told me about it, then he kind of got a little nerveous about it, so I let it ride a while, then re-read Jim Humble's website again on it all and decided to take the plunge and try it and I did. That is why I have not been concerned over any flu strains because with what experience I have had with it so far I felt it would handle any of the flu strains out there.

My daughter got dreadfully ill, sore throat, flu like symptoms so I took her a bottle and told her how to take it and within 24-48 hrs she was so much improved she couldn't believe it. She hasn't brought the bottle back yet either! LOL

So I agree with your assessment that it is worth while indeed, and I just wanted to put this out there for others on here in case they feel they need to try it also.

But I sent a bottle to my brother to have on hand, and to my son also for safety when all of this flu scare mess started, but they all did quite good and didn't succumb to anything bad thankfully.

Oh yes, one other story for every to know of. I had a girlfriend that had gotten terribly ill, she had been this way for 3 weeks, been to the doctor twice, she had diarrhea so bad she was getting scared and nothing was working, she thought she had some type of virus, but didn't know what, running a fever also, sick to her stomach also and she called me asking for some advice, so I suggest the MMS and she drove up to get a bottle from me and within 24 hrs she could tell some betterment, within 48 hours even better and within 72 hrs she was nearly well. What more can I say?

All I know is she called me to update me on how it worked on her and day 3 she called and thanked me big time for putting her on to MMS cause she said she was at the verge of just giving up and that if she hadn't gotten some better she might have expired from what was going on with her cause she was getting very weak indeed from it all, cause she said what the doctors had given her hadn't done anything to help her.

brightstar

Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:12 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

For those of us that missed it can you please provide links regarding this MMS, thank you

Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:28 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Quote:
Earth 'to be wiped out' by supernova explosion

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/spac ... osion.html

The Earth could soon be wiped out by the explosion of a star more than 3,000 light years away, according to American scientists.

By Ben Leach
Published: 9:39AM GMT 06 Jan 2010

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/mult ... 53915c.jpg

The star, called T Pyxidis, is set to self-destruct in an explosion called a supernova with the force of 20 billion billion billion megatons of TNT.

Although the star is thought to be around 3,260 light-years away – a fairly short distance in galactic terms – the blast from the thermonuclear explosion could strip away the Earth's ozone layer, the scientists said.

Astronomers from Villanova University, Philadelphia, in the US, said the International Ultraviolet Explorer satellite has shown them that T Pyxidis is really two stars, one called a white dwarf that is sucking in gas and steadily growing. When it reaches a critical mass it will blow itself to pieces.

It will become as bright as all the other stars in the galaxy put together, they said. The Hubble space telescope has photographed the star preparing for its big bang with a series of smaller blasts or "burps", called novas.

These explosions came regularly about every 20 years from 1890 – but stopped after 1967.

So the next blast is nearly 20 years overdue, said scientists Edward M Sion, Patrick Godon and Timothy McClain at the American Astronomical Society in Washington.

Robin Scagell, vice-president of the UK's Society for Popular Astronomy, said: "The star may certainly became a supernova soon – but soon could still be a long way off so don't have nightmares."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/spac ... osion.html

Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:07 am
GT Truther

MMS Links

About MMS - The Miracle Mineral Solution

General Instructions, Book 1+2

Personally I prefere "Oxysilver" http://www.oxysilver.com

Quote:
OXYSILVER™ pioneers a new class of mineral waters providing the most powerful immune system support in healthcare history. Used daily by people who need it, or periodically whenever necessary to regain or sustain health, it can be relied upon more assuredly than any product ever developed.

Silver hydrosols, in general, are superior powerful broad spectrum anti-microbials. They have been scientifically proven safe, effective, and life-saving in hospitals and health clinics when used sparingly according to health and environmentally-conscious recommendations. These powerful health guards provide a wide range of practical applications as alternatives to humanly toxic and environmental destructive chemical disinfectants, poisonous antibiotics, and risky vaccinations.

Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:11 am
GT Truther

if T Pyxidis

view From Hubble

indeed exploded 6.000 years ago and the Gravitational Wave is just reaching Earth, it could move Earth away of Nibiru's Path... or move it in the opposite direction... (closser)

:gah

Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:24 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 37  Next