It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:00 am



Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 927 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 38  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.2 2010 
Author Message
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:54 am
Posts: 4865
Location: Canada
Post The Golden Thread, Volume 5.2 2010
Welcome to the continuation of the Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.2
All are welcome so long as the Golden Rule is observed among the participants.

This is the search for the 'truth' and Full Disclosure that all men, women & children request, we demand full diclosure.

_________________
Image Please Obey the Golden Rules viewtopic.php?f=31&t=3563&p=40912#p40912


Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:28 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:51 am
Posts: 154
Location: Switzerland
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.2
Quote:
The other computer paradigm. Many of us have been dealing with computers for some time. I was fortunate to become involved with Forth Programing back in the late 80's. As Dr. Peterson points out in his video Forth had been kicking around since the 70's. Some think that Forth died out. This couldn't be further from the truth. Forth is alive and well and has progressed past anyones expectations. Forth is the language for Quantum computing. It can be implemented directly in the quatum spin of atom in super pure crystal latices. This type of computer differs from others in that it runs the Forth code as machine language. This is the most effective and efficient methods to execute code. This means that the code does not need to be converted to machine operational code. All government black projects use Forth processors because they don't have the designed in problems with executing code without exception processing. Exception processing has allowed the Intel type of Microprocessors to be more effective. What is interesting is that a processor with an equal amount of transistors as say an Intel Processor a Forth processor will run at least 100 to 300 times faster. What this means is that Russian's, Chinese, Et. Al. have processors which can never match the technology of the Black OPS tech that is employed by the PTB's. Many of you have never heard of Forth computers but when you do searches you will find out that NASA uses them in the Shuttle. More than this you will not find them in use except for high speed robotics where instantaneous processing and feedback loops require fast as lightning processors.



Very interesting informations. This matches also to what Richard Phillips is talking about on this interview.

Quote:
Richard Phillips: Secret 'Alien' Technologies

Source: thesecondship.com

Image

Richard Phillips
Author of the frightening new
UFO conspiracy series:
The Rho Agenda

Born in Roswell, New Mexico in 1956, Richard Phillips graduated from West Point in 1979, trained as an Army Ranger and served for several years as an officer in the United States Army. In 1989, he graduated with a Master of Science degree in Physics from the Naval Post Graduate School, completing his thesis work at Los Alamos National Laboratory. He then spent three years as a Research Associate at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, before completing his tour of duty as an Army Officer. He now lives in Phoenix, with his lovely wife, Carol, and can often be found visiting with fans and customers at Carol's restaurant, the AZ Bread Co. Café.

Bestselling novelist Richard Phillips weaves some of the startling technologies he glimpsed while working as a physicist with top secret clearances at the Los Alamos and Lawrence Livermore National Laboratories into his trilogy—The Rho Agenda. Read an excerpt from the first book in this series—The Second Ship.


Listen to the interview with Richard Phillips on CKLU FM 09 Sep 09.

Part 1

Part 2


_________________
website: Information Machine


Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:34 am
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:25 am
Posts: 2450
Location: Timeline 39, Earth-Moon L1 Lagrange point
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.2
The entropy force: a new direction for gravity (1)

Quote:
Now one theoretical physicist is proposing a radical new way to look at gravity. Erik Verlinde of the University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands, a prominent and internationally respected string theorist, argues that gravitational attraction could be the result of the way information about material objects is organised in space. If true, it could provide the fundamental explanation we have been seeking for decades.

Verlinde posted his paper to the pre-print physics archive earlier this month, and since then many physicists have greeted the proposal as promising (arxiv.org/abs/1001.0785). Nobel laureate and theoretical physicist Gerard 't Hooft of Utrecht University in the Netherlands stresses the ideas need development, but is impressed by Verlinde's approach. "[Unlike] many string theorists Erik is stressing real physical concepts like mass and force, not just fancy abstract mathematics," he says. "That's encouraging from my perspective as a physicist."


(1)
http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg2 ... tml?page=1
(2)
http://arxiv.org/abs/1001.0785

_________________
--
Remember: this whole thing is about self-responsibility, self-rule and self choice.
Überm Sternenzelt richtet Gott, wie wir gerichtet.


Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:41 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:58 pm
Posts: 1195
Location: The Golden State
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.2
To answer Selene's querry.. When Time becomes so compressed or when space becomes so compressed that everything for a brief moment passes through a single point. It is this compression which transmutes energies of all types. The result is the ripping of the fabric which holds things together. It is supposed that higher dimensional forces act on these energies which transmutes them. The very strange thing is that during these types of experiments all kinds of shock waves occur. The Gluon vortices's happen similarly when super colliders smack two particles together. Two particles occupying the same space yields very unstable results. We are to young to know of the fire we play with. We are creating destructive forces instead of constructive forces. Destruction and chaos are the tools of those who are not of the light. There are other forces we have yet to discover. Forces which give life and bring about abundance.

As many on this thread know we are being observed. Not only by the PTB's but by others to see if we are worthy. I ask that we all become worthy.. Worthy of truth and knowledge. With freedom comes great responsibility. This is without a doubt the reason for the fall of every civilization. If we do not have freedom everything crumbles and falls. What is more important than all of this is spiritual knowledge. The knowledge that brings us closer to the creator. Only when we put of the trapping of flesh do we see the real truth. The real truth is that we treat out neighbors as we would want to be treated. This is the only way we can progress as a species. Or, as history points out, our society will plunge into decay and fall.

This brings me to the close. Situational awareness. Awareness is how we will survive when others fail. We all on this thread are keenly aware of the goings on. We are a great threat to those who just want to put a pacifier in everyones mouth. Keep your eyes and ears open. We all know that from here on out comes a bumpy ride..

_________________
-- PhaTz..

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..


Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:31 am
Profile
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:55 am
Posts: 3309
Location: 30 clicks N of 3030
 Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.2
For those who missed the report, Spaceweather.com gave a link to the latest lighting show up north. As this is my personal little pet regarding future events to follow, the Sun is putting on an amazing display. Here is one of the impressive images:

Image

The rest are at http://spaceweather.com/aurora/gallery_01jan10_page3.htm and well worth a look.

We are in for an interesting show in 2010. :clap

_________________
We all have the choice to exercise Free Will.

Omnia Vincit Veritas


Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:19 pm
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:38 pm
Posts: 2949
Location: Fairy Wings
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.2
This is interesting....I wonder how many really believe it possible...?...Dex




I suspect that most of the readers of these posts are familiar with the work of David Wilcock. I am the principal author of the book The Reincarnation of Edgar Cayce? which I wrote with David from the period 2000-2004.

In writing of the book, I focused on Wilcock's channelings which were incredibly wise and were explaining the nature of this planetary shift in process. Wilcock's Source identified itself as the Ra Group and was composed of souls who had "gotten off the wheel of reincarnation" and existed in higher dimension of pure energy. Their mission was to assist planetary populations still stuck in 3d to evolve and graduate.

While I was writing the book, in 2002, something happened to me personally which convinced me in the accuracy and authenticity of Wilcock's transmissions. I had a new personal relationship and we were driving from Los Angeles to Portland Oregon in the pouring rain. I did a prayer of protection for safe driving and at the end of the prayer, I asked jokingly, "Does anybody want to talk to me?" and it seemed as if my girlfriend started channeling on the spot. For the next months, she would interrupt whatever we were doing and announce "Those guys want to talk to you" and I would be asking endless questions, many about the premises of the book I was writing.

There was a series of amazing phenomena around these communications. When they first started occurring, I wondered if my girlfriend was crazy, and I asked "them" if they could predict a newspaper headline and they did so successfully. Later I* got a call frommy brother in law that my sister was expected to die in an operation the following day. I asked "them" if they could help and not only did she survive the operation for cancer, but when she was tested later, the nurse announced that her lupus went away.

Eventually I came to the conclusion that I was privy to a lot of information that others might find valuable, so I put a program together where people could read these messages in a format I called "Message a Day". I invite you all to check out my web page where I have an introductory video posted, and if it resonates, read my emails for a while. I've gotten so many responses from people who were deeply impacted. The web page is www.messageaday.net

Blessings...........Wynn Free

_________________
Extraterrestrial's said to Alex..."The love that you withhold is the pain that you carry lifetime after lifetime".


Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:29 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:13 pm
Posts: 236
Location: Wet coast
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.2
I could see individual people "graduating" to a higher dimension after they die, but I am skeptical about the idea that Earth might move to the 4th dimension. Earth exists in the 3rd dimension universe, a vast universe that can barely be conceived in terms of it's vastness.

I am willing to believe that some of us might be ready to graduate to a dimension that is still somewhat physical, and where violence and exploitation is not part of the reality.

But I also believe that all humans have souls that over time will increase in their awareness, and that no "sparking" is necessary in order for the reincarnation cycle to be invoked.

Even the totally unaware individual in a third world country has great potential by loving and supporting their family members. When I spent some time in 3rd world countries, I saw people being very loyal to their extended family.

All people have souls, in my opinion.


Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:36 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:59 am
Posts: 6532
Location: Friendswood, TX
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.2
Quote:
Even the totally unaware individual in a third world country has great potential by loving and supporting their family members. When I spent some time in 3rd world countries, I saw people being very loyal to their extended family.

All people have souls, in my opinion.


:heart

Beautifully said, midnight! :heart

I, too, spent 10 years in the third world. Some of the souls I met there are more highly evolved than we in the West may ever be. Their awareness of their world is amazing. Their loyalty to their extended family made me take a serious, hard look at my own attitude towards mine.

It seemed the further we moved from "civilization" the more spritual (?) people became. Does that make sense? I'm not really making myself clear and I think the only way I can describe it in words is to use the phrase from Avatar

"I see you."

When I heard that phrase in the movie it resonated with me after being around native peoples in the third world. It is almost like some of them do see you - the real you - not the fakey one we put on for other "civilized" folks.

And don't even get me started on their relationship with their environment! :roll

_________________
The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little. - FDR


Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:59 am
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:25 am
Posts: 2450
Location: Timeline 39, Earth-Moon L1 Lagrange point
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.2
Bluebonnet wrote:
It seemed the further we moved from "civilization" the more spritual (?) people became. Does that make sense? I'm not really making myself clear and I think the only way I can describe it in words is to use the phrase from Avatar

"I see you."

When I heard that phrase in the movie it resonated with me after being around native peoples in the third world. It is almost like some of them do see you - the real you - not the fakey one we put on for other "civilized" folks.

And don't even get me started on their relationship with their environment! :roll


In Na VI:

Oel ngáti kámeie!
-"I (am glad to) See you- ;)

Also The Mayan -In lake ´ch- has the same meaning...

New Trend caused by the Weather:

Hotel chain offers human bed warmers (1)
Image
Quote:
A hotel chain is employing human bed warmers to help guests get a good night's sleep. The walking electric blankets are dressed in special all-in-one sleeper suits and are sent to warm the beds of guests staying at the Holiday Inn before they get under the covers.


(1)
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/news ... rmers.html

_________________
--
Remember: this whole thing is about self-responsibility, self-rule and self choice.
Überm Sternenzelt richtet Gott, wie wir gerichtet.


Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:26 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:06 am
Posts: 640
Location: Music of the Spheres
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.2
Bluebonnet wrote:
Midnight wrote:
Even the totally unaware individual in a third world country has great potential by loving and supporting their family members. When I spent some time in 3rd world countries, I saw people being very loyal to their extended family.

All people have souls, in my opinion.


:heart

Beautifully said, midnight! :heart

I, too, spent 10 years in the third world. Some of the souls I met there are more highly evolved than we in the West may ever be. Their awareness of their world is amazing. Their loyalty to their extended family made me take a serious, hard look at my own attitude towards mine.

It seemed the further we moved from "civilization" the more spritual (?) people became. Does that make sense? I'm not really making myself clear and I think the only way I can describe it in words is to use the phrase from Avatar

"I see you."

When I heard that phrase in the movie it resonated with me after being around native peoples in the third world. It is almost like some of them do see you - the real you - not the fakey one we put on for other "civilized" folks.

And don't even get me started on their relationship with their environment! :roll


Well said, Midnight and Bluebonnet!

I too have had the great privilege of traveling extensively and meeting many, many wonderfully open hearts and shining souls everywhere in the world.

Yogis say that when the awakened spiritual energy, the Kundalini, rises to the top of the head in full awakening, it settles eventually in the region of the heart – to burn as a great love for all, a true ‘second sun’ that shines for all. And this pure love and joy is what I’ve seen everywhere, among all peoples.

Yes, many, many people – even perhaps the majority - labor in darkness. But their inner spark still shines somewhere within, if you look from your own heart.

As to the concept that our entire planet will evolve into a “fourth dimension”, I agree: that’s a head-scratcher for sure. There is simply nothing, anywhere in esoteric reading, sacred texts or traditional mystic teachings – and I’ve studied extensively - that invokes this concept. That’s doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist, but it is surely ‘way, ‘way beyond any previously known experience. I'll wait and see, that's for sure. The burden of proof is on others here.

Cheers,

Selene


Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:05 am
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:58 pm
Posts: 1195
Location: The Golden State
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.2
I don't doubt that David has channeled these ET beings. I don't doubt that all are looking to see that we leave our 3D world. What I find interesting is that all of them want to come back here. I find something preposterous of "Higher Beings" wanted to come back to the land of flesh. For those who say they have gotten off the wheel of Reincarnation. I have never been on it. I will never go on it because I know exactly where I am going when I leave. I had the unfortunate experience of dying once. It wasn't my choice to come back. I didn't want to come back. I didn't want to live out my life here because I know where I came from. I know where I will go. I believe the some will refuse to go and come back over and over because they keep refusing the one LIGHT that created us all. So do I believe in ET who live in other dimensions. Yes, very much so. Do I believe that they have one intent and that being to come back here to live through another life and another life through possession and channeling ? So when I hear that these great and powerful spirits / beings / ET's have multiple agendas I really don't believe it. I do believe that if they were STO's they would not have refused the light when it came to them as it will come to us all one day.

Leopards cannot change their spots. RA was always a self serving god (or so it is written) so I seriously doubt that RA has changed in the tens of thousands of millennium. All of the gods written of old were STS all but one. I don't need to use his name. You all know of who I speak of. How is it then do these so called gods want to help us become.. Trapped just like them in a viscous circle without end.

This is my opinion. I do not pretend that it is anything else. It is what I know and I have heard nothing to dissuade me from this. I know that others have very differing beliefs and I say only one thing. Don't refuse the LIGHT when it comes to you.

:candle

_________________
-- PhaTz..

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..


Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:37 am
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:24 am
Posts: 2179
Location: Los Altos California
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.2
Helvetic wrote:
Quote:
The other computer paradigm. Many of us have been dealing with computers for some time. I was fortunate to become involved with Forth Programing back in the late 80's. As Dr. Peterson points out in his video Forth had been kicking around since the 70's. Some think that Forth died out. This couldn't be further from the truth. Forth is alive and well and has progressed past anyones expectations. Forth is the language for Quantum computing. It can be implemented directly in the quatum spin of atom in super pure crystal latices. This type of computer differs from others in that it runs the Forth code as machine language. This is the most effective and efficient methods to execute code. This means that the code does not need to be converted to machine operational code. All government black projects use Forth processors because they don't have the designed in problems with executing code without exception processing. Exception processing has allowed the Intel type of Microprocessors to be more effective. What is interesting is that a processor with an equal amount of transistors as say an Intel Processor a Forth processor will run at least 100 to 300 times faster. What this means is that Russian's, Chinese, Et. Al. have processors which can never match the technology of the Black OPS tech that is employed by the PTB's. Many of you have never heard of Forth computers but when you do searches you will find out that NASA uses them in the Shuttle. More than this you will not find them in use except for high speed robotics where instantaneous processing and feedback loops require fast as lightning processors.


Uncle John here: I do have an MS in Computer Science so I can safely say that the above is B.S.

Forth by definition is an interpretive language. Any reasonable size program is going to run perhaps 100 times slower than a program written in a compiled language environment.

Sure, Forth is still around just like punch cards are still around.


Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:36 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:25 am
Posts: 2450
Location: Timeline 39, Earth-Moon L1 Lagrange point
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.2
Another News:

How Near is Near?
Infrared Video:


:huh

_________________
--
Remember: this whole thing is about self-responsibility, self-rule and self choice.
Überm Sternenzelt richtet Gott, wie wir gerichtet.


Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:49 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:38 pm
Posts: 2949
Location: Fairy Wings
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.2
Image

This was taken yesterday at the Los Angeles Huntington Pier with a camera/phone we gave to Jeff Peters for Christmas. His first picture. He said it was a strange feeling from where he had taken the photo because he could feel the air trying to lift him up.

This is what those damaging tornados' look like before walking up on land.

Dex

_________________
Extraterrestrial's said to Alex..."The love that you withhold is the pain that you carry lifetime after lifetime".


Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:51 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:58 pm
Posts: 1195
Location: The Golden State
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.2
UncleJohn wrote:
Helvetic wrote:
Quote:
The other computer paradigm. Many of us have been dealing with computers for some time. I was fortunate to become involved with Forth Programing back in the late 80's. As Dr. Peterson points out in his video Forth had been kicking around since the 70's. Some think that Forth died out. This couldn't be further from the truth. Forth is alive and well and has progressed past anyones expectations. Forth is the language for Quantum computing. It can be implemented directly in the quatum spin of atom in super pure crystal latices. This type of computer differs from others in that it runs the Forth code as machine language. This is the most effective and efficient methods to execute code. This means that the code does not need to be converted to machine operational code. All government black projects use Forth processors because they don't have the designed in problems with executing code without exception processing. Exception processing has allowed the Intel type of Microprocessors to be more effective. What is interesting is that a processor with an equal amount of transistors as say an Intel Processor a Forth processor will run at least 100 to 300 times faster. What this means is that Russian's, Chinese, Et. Al. have processors which can never match the technology of the Black OPS tech that is employed by the PTB's. Many of you have never heard of Forth computers but when you do searches you will find out that NASA uses them in the Shuttle. More than this you will not find them in use except for high speed robotics where instantaneous processing and feedback loops require fast as lightning processors.


Uncle John here: I do have an MS in Computer Science so I can safely say that the above is B.S.

Forth by definition is an interpretive language. Any reasonable size program is going to run perhaps 100 times slower than a program written in a compiled language environment.

Sure, Forth is still around just like punch cards are still around.


Smile.. We are always quick to point out something which seems like it is one way but turns out to be another. So.. First off.. Forth was designed to be a low level language from which to design OS's. You can't say this about high level languages like C or C++. UJ is correct in saying that Forth is an interpretive language. UJ..

http://www.ultratechnology.com/

There is silicon which runs Forth directly as machine code. Since you have a MS in computer science then you have dealt with parallel Forth Processors correct ? Here is an excerpt which I am sure you must be familiar with..

----

I had gone from interpretered expert systems in interpreted Forth on a 6502 where I was getting twenty thousand Forth instructions per second and a few hundred logical inferences per second to native code generated from the same expert rules directly on Novix Forth hardware where one could get millions of logical inferences per second. But I wanted to make each processor a hundred times faster and a hundred times cheaper and then run thousands of those in parallel by going to full custom VLSI parallel Forth chip designs done with Charles H. Moore.

----

So.. Tell me UJ which Parallel Forth processor have you worked with lately or maybe you can tell me another story which has a happy ending ? Your attacks come from what you know. What you know is the dominant paradigm. This is where you MS comes from. Had you done even a modicum of checking me out you would have discovered I was right about this. What happens when you do away with the interpreter all together and Forth runs like machine code. Direct silicon execution of the ASCII no interpretation except for the silicon changing the ASCII to 1011001110. No compiler, no interpreter as this is done in the silicon as part of its microcode. How about that... a Paradigm shift.

So.. Why don't other people design computer languages like this. I have stated before low level languages which specialize are not of much use to most people. This is why you don't hear of them in the main stream. This is why you only had a cursory introduction to Forth in your studies.

Had you even done a little scroogling you would have found what I was saying to be true. Sorry to slam dunk you again UJ but your wrong.. Just like you were wrong when you confused the ecliptic angle of our solar system with the the galactic plane. Your ad homonym attack was most likely just petty revenge for me pointing that out.

:candle

_________________
-- PhaTz..

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..


Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:26 pm
Profile
GT Truther

Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:42 pm
Posts: 292
Location: Southern USA
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.2
Phatman wrote:
To answer Selene's querry.. When Time becomes so compressed or when space becomes so compressed that everything for a brief moment passes through a single point. It is this compression which transmutes energies of all types. The result is the ripping of the fabric which holds things together. It is supposed that higher dimensional forces act on these energies which transmutes them. The very strange thing is that during these types of experiments all kinds of shock waves occur. The Gluon vortices's happen similarly when super colliders smack two particles together. Two particles occupying the same space yields very unstable results. We are to young to know of the fire we play with. We are creating destructive forces instead of constructive forces. Destruction and chaos are the tools of those who are not of the light. There are other forces we have yet to discover. Forces which give life and bring about abundance.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
What an interesting comment, Phatzie, the idea that forcing things into collision as opposed to their normal paths is so anathemic to nature that it causes destruction. If that is true (and I believe that it is), then there must be a great deal of power/force whatever keeping things on their correct course. IF that is the case (which I have inferred), then it is not just our way of viewing the world that keeps us from advancing, but our methods of discovery as well. We need a huge shift in perspective. It is just like Nasajim108 on Youtube remarked that his group encountered lots of activity from "other beings" at LOW FREQUENCIES NOT HIGH ONES.

Our world can be self-sustaining if we change our understanding of it and how to live in it. We need to be open to the unexpected possibilities, particularly those that come from peaceful thoughts and methods.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@

As many on this thread know we are being observed. Not only by the PTB's but by others to see if we are worthy. I ask that we all become worthy.. Worthy of truth and knowledge. With freedom comes great responsibility. This is without a doubt the reason for the fall of every civilization. If we do not have freedom everything crumbles and falls. What is more important than all of this is spiritual knowledge. The knowledge that brings us closer to the creator. Only when we put of the trapping of flesh do we see the real truth. The real truth is that we treat out neighbors as we would want to be treated. This is the only way we can progress as a species. Or, as history points out, our society will plunge into decay and fall.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
There was a lady posting on one of the other boards that I frequent. She wrote about a Hawaiian native religion that believes that everytime someone says, "I love you,' the Creator removes something bad or evil from this plane. Somehow, this idea really appeals to me. Every night, I exercise my quantum power combined with the Hawaiian tradition. I say in my head. Liberate humanity from the dark forces both human and non-human. Punish the evil ones as you see fit...perhaps a new life as a different life form. Then I think about all the things that I find wonderful about this world and say, "I love you, I love you.. etc." It is time to end warring and strife and destruction. It really is time to apply our fertile imaginations to fixing the problems that we have now...to repairing the soil, the oceans and to cleaning up all the messes made by the industries that we should have abandoned decades ago.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


This brings me to the close. Situational awareness. Awareness is how we will survive when others fail. We all on this thread are keenly aware of the goings on. We are a great threat to those who just want to put a pacifier in everyones mouth. Keep your eyes and ears open. We all know that from here on out comes a bumpy ride..


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
There is no doubt that there is a fierce struggle going on between many forces on this earth and elsewhere. Do you have any tips on what to watch for, phatzie?

MK

_________________
"...mankind will not merely survive, he will prevail...for alone among all animals, mankind has compassion." Faulkner, Nobel Prize Speech 1953


Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:23 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:58 pm
Posts: 1195
Location: The Golden State
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.2
Futhermore.. In regards to Forth Processors.. I have written Forth code for a Novix coprocessor I installed in my Comodore Amiga along with a 68030 25 Mhz upgrade back in the day. So.. I know a little about what I speak of..

:candle

_________________
-- PhaTz..

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..


Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:27 pm
Profile
GT Truther

Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:42 pm
Posts: 292
Location: Southern USA
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.2
Dex wrote:
This is interesting....I wonder how many really believe it possible...?...Dex




I suspect that most of the readers of these posts are familiar with the work of David Wilcock. I am the principal author of the book The Reincarnation of Edgar Cayce? which I wrote with David from the period 2000-2004.

In writing of the book, I focused on Wilcock's channelings which were incredibly wise and were explaining the nature of this planetary shift in process. Wilcock's Source identified itself as the Ra Group and was composed of souls who had "gotten off the wheel of reincarnation" and existed in higher dimension of pure energy. Their mission was to assist planetary populations still stuck in 3d to evolve and graduate.

While I was writing the book, in 2002, something happened to me personally which convinced me in the accuracy and authenticity of Wilcock's transmissions. I had a new personal relationship and we were driving from Los Angeles to Portland Oregon in the pouring rain. I did a prayer of protection for safe driving and at the end of the prayer, I asked jokingly, "Does anybody want to talk to me?" and it seemed as if my girlfriend started channeling on the spot. For the next months, she would interrupt whatever we were doing and announce "Those guys want to talk to you" and I would be asking endless questions, many about the premises of the book I was writing.

There was a series of amazing phenomena around these communications. When they first started occurring, I wondered if my girlfriend was crazy, and I asked "them" if they could predict a newspaper headline and they did so successfully. Later I* got a call frommy brother in law that my sister was expected to die in an operation the following day. I asked "them" if they could help and not only did she survive the operation for cancer, but when she was tested later, the nurse announced that her lupus went away.

Eventually I came to the conclusion that I was privy to a lot of information that others might find valuable, so I put a program together where people could read these messages in a format I called "Message a Day". I invite you all to check out my web page where I have an introductory video posted, and if it resonates, read my emails for a while. I've gotten so many responses from people who were deeply impacted. The web page is http://www.messageaday.net

Blessings...........Wynn Free


Dear Dex,

I have visited David's site many times. It is very interesting to read what is posted there. He also likes Dr. Peter Beter (you can sort of follow my trail across the net by the Peter Beter references, but he really was an amazing guy. I loved your video, it was so interesting. I signed up for your messageaday message. I might get the book about David and Edgar Caycee too.

Take care,

MK

_________________
"...mankind will not merely survive, he will prevail...for alone among all animals, mankind has compassion." Faulkner, Nobel Prize Speech 1953


Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:41 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:42 pm
Posts: 292
Location: Southern USA
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.2
midnight wrote:
I could see individual people "graduating" to a higher dimension after they die, but I am skeptical about the idea that Earth might move to the 4th dimension. Earth exists in the 3rd dimension universe, a vast universe that can barely be conceived in terms of it's vastness.

I am willing to believe that some of us might be ready to graduate to a dimension that is still somewhat physical, and where violence and exploitation is not part of the reality.

But I also believe that all humans have souls that over time will increase in their awareness, and that no "sparking" is necessary in order for the reincarnation cycle to be invoked.

Even the totally unaware individual in a third world country has great potential by loving and supporting their family members. When I spent some time in 3rd world countries, I saw people being very loyal to their extended family.

All people have souls, in my opinion.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Dear MIdnight,

Do you remember when we were discussing the genetic engineering etc. that has been going on? One of the things that I have been very disturbed about is that I believe from everything that I have read that our DNA functions like a homing beacon for our consciousness across dimensions, time and space. If it is messed with, perhaps our souls get lost or can be "diverted" for the occupation by another being. Maybe this is what the Zetas have meant all along about Soul Harvesting? I don't know...but I have a sneaking suspicion about this possibility.

I believe that we all have souls, too. I believe that those souls are given to us by the Creator. I don't believe the "sparking" theory either nor do I believe that we went from a planet supposedly filled with SOULs according to all the ancient religions and philosophies to suddenly being a planet in which the MAJORITY HAVE NO SOULs? Where did the souls go?

Dex/Wynn? Any thoughts?

MK

_________________
"...mankind will not merely survive, he will prevail...for alone among all animals, mankind has compassion." Faulkner, Nobel Prize Speech 1953


Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:49 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:42 pm
Posts: 292
Location: Southern USA
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.2
Bluebonnet wrote:
Quote:
Even the totally unaware individual in a third world country has great potential by loving and supporting their family members. When I spent some time in 3rd world countries, I saw people being very loyal to their extended family.

All people have souls, in my opinion.


:heart

Beautifully said, midnight! :heart

I, too, spent 10 years in the third world. Some of the souls I met there are more highly evolved than we in the West may ever be. Their awareness of their world is amazing. Their loyalty to their extended family made me take a serious, hard look at my own attitude towards mine.

It seemed the further we moved from "civilization" the more spritual (?) people became. Does that make sense? I'm not really making myself clear and I think the only way I can describe it in words is to use the phrase from Avatar

"I see you."

When I heard that phrase in the movie it resonated with me after being around native peoples in the third world. It is almost like some of them do see you - the real you - not the fakey one we put on for other "civilized" folks.

And don't even get me started on their relationship with their environment! :roll



@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Dear MIdnight and Bluebonnet,

How funny! I was married to a man from South America and spent lots of time down there. Here are the things that they do which Americans have forgotten (and if this is being FIRST WORLD, I WANT TO TRANSFER!)

1. They remember everybody's birthday and show up on that day to wish the person happy bday, give a present or a cake or something. In their culture, remembering the day and celebrating it are FAR MORE IMPORTANT THAN GIFTS. When I say that they remember everybody's bday, they remember their cousins, nieces, nephews, aunts, in laws etc.

2. If a girl has a dance and no money for a dress, her relatives or friends will loan her one. She will take good care of it and give it back cleaned and pressed.

3. They also donate cloth or spangles to each other for a girl's dress. Sometimes they will sew clothes for each other's special occasion.

4. They visit each other's homes a lot. They visit friend's homes a lot.

5. They love to get together and cook big meals (everybody brings something to cook or drink). They will set up a stereo, CD player whatever and have a party with everyone dancing. They bring their children to family parties (unless they involve drinking) in the afternoon and everybody pays attention to the children. The children are always clean, dressed in clean clothes and well behaved.

6. They don't waste things. They are passed down from one child to another or to cousins or close friends children. The same with maternity clothes.

7. Their doctors are often family friends and show up for parties.

8. They often have additions added on to their homes where sons, cousins, parents live.

9. While many have maids who come from rural homes into the city, the maids do get a room with a bed, a television and a salary as well as hand-me downs.

10. Their doctors are so different from ours. They use herbs as well as patented medications. They also use dietary changes to help regulate certain conditions. What I found amazing was that my little boy had toes that overlapped each other. The doctor told me to wrap clothbacked adhesive tape over his toes to slowly move them back into place. I did it and it worked. His attitude was to do as much as possible without surgery or other invasive treatments. He gave great dietary recommendations (I actually learned to make my own babyfood while I was visiting because they dont' have babyfood in the third world. They boil and grind up food for babies. It is easy. You boil the foods (potatoes or rice/meat/vegetables) put them in the blender and then put the food in ice cube trays and freeze it. When the baby wants to eat, you just heat the food up.

11. Everybody buys food daily from either the guys who sell things on the street (like bread) or at the store. Everything is always fresh. There weren't many "prepared foods" or frozen dinners down there.

We went to church together. They composted everything. They did not use fertilizers or any of the stuff that we use in our gardens.


MK

_________________
"...mankind will not merely survive, he will prevail...for alone among all animals, mankind has compassion." Faulkner, Nobel Prize Speech 1953


Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:11 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:54 am
Posts: 1090
Location: London
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.2
Hi folks,

It is much speculated that over the coming years we will experience harmful energy discharges from the sun reaching the planetary surface, perhaps with serious affects on electronic items – such as computers.

I understand that the military use electronic devices which have been specially ‘hardened’ to make them less susceptible to this damage.

Is this something that the ordinary person can and should think about doing too?

If so, does it require specially constructed equipment or can the ordinary person modify an existing computer / iPod / etc to achieve the required result? (perhaps by wrapping the outer case in anti-static bags?)

Or is the best (only?) line of defence simply having the machine switched off and disconnected from electricity supply at the time of these events?

Maybe important data (and songs) could be backed-up on CD’s or DVD’s, which I assume will not be affected by electromagnetic radiation, etc?

Then there is the issue of what works after the event? After all, if planetary magnetics changes, so assuming that we can power them then will our electronic toys still work?

Failing that, do we just prepare to return to the non-electric Victorian age? Maybe I was wise to keep my 'grammaphone' records and should now be looking for a hand-cranked player???

Simon

_________________
Citizen of Planet Earth, living in the British Isles.


Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:14 pm
Profile
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:54 pm
Posts: 1127
Location: BC Canada
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.2
Quote:
It is much speculated that over the coming years we will experience harmful energy discharges from the sun reaching the planetary surface, perhaps with serious affects on electronic items – such as computers.

I understand that the military use electronic devices which have been specially ‘hardened’ to make them less susceptible to this damage.

Is this something that the ordinary person can and should think about doing too?

If so, does it require specially constructed equipment or can the ordinary person modify an existing computer / iPod / etc to achieve the required result? (perhaps by wrapping the outer case in anti-static bags?)

Or is the best (only?) line of defence simply having the machine switched off and disconnected from electricity supply at the time of these events?

Maybe important data (and songs) could be backed-up on CD’s or DVD’s, which I assume will not be affected by electromagnetic radiation, etc?

Then there is the issue of what works after the event? After all, if planetary magnetics changes, so assuming that we can power them then will our electronic toys still work?

Failing that, do we just prepare to return to the non-electric Victorian age? Maybe I was wise to keep my 'grammaphone' records and should now be looking for a hand-cranked player???

Simon

I am not an expert Simon, but I think you should prepare for the 1800's. While we may still have the knowledge, the skills, just getting electricity will take years. Think of all of those transformers, who is going to manufacture them? I don't know about the DVD's or CD's, however I think computers will be wiped out as well.
The smartest move, that a person could do may be to move away from the cities, set up your own totally self sufficient farm, and go from there. Who can afford to do that? Not many.


On the subject of souls, I believe we all have a soul, some are just a little older and wiser. You can see it in some people in thier eyes,the depth of their soul. The third world is far more in touch with nature than we are, soulless, never!!

_________________
Something is going to happen, but what?


Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:46 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:59 am
Posts: 6532
Location: Friendswood, TX
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.2
Quote:
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Dear MIdnight and Bluebonnet,

How funny! I was married to a man from South America and spent lots of time down there. Here are the things that they do which Americans have forgotten (and if this is being FIRST WORLD, I WANT TO TRANSFER!)

1. They remember everybody's birthday and show up on that day to wish the person happy bday, give a present or a cake or something. In their culture, remembering the day and celebrating it are FAR MORE IMPORTANT THAN GIFTS. When I say that they remember everybody's bday, they remember their cousins, nieces, nephews, aunts, in laws etc.

2. If a girl has a dance and no money for a dress, her relatives or friends will loan her one. She will take good care of it and give it back cleaned and pressed.

3. They also donate cloth or spangles to each other for a girl's dress. Sometimes they will sew clothes for each other's special occasion.

4. They visit each other's homes a lot. They visit friend's homes a lot.

5. They love to get together and cook big meals (everybody brings something to cook or drink). They will set up a stereo, CD player whatever and have a party with everyone dancing. They bring their children to family parties (unless they involve drinking) in the afternoon and everybody pays attention to the children. The children are always clean, dressed in clean clothes and well behaved.

6. They don't waste things. They are passed down from one child to another or to cousins or close friends children. The same with maternity clothes.

7. Their doctors are often family friends and show up for parties.

8. They often have additions added on to their homes where sons, cousins, parents live.

9. While many have maids who come from rural homes into the city, the maids do get a room with a bed, a television and a salary as well as hand-me downs.

10. Their doctors are so different from ours. They use herbs as well as patented medications. They also use dietary changes to help regulate certain conditions. What I found amazing was that my little boy had toes that overlapped each other. The doctor told me to wrap clothbacked adhesive tape over his toes to slowly move them back into place. I did it and it worked. His attitude was to do as much as possible without surgery or other invasive treatments. He gave great dietary recommendations (I actually learned to make my own babyfood while I was visiting because they dont' have babyfood in the third world. They boil and grind up food for babies. It is easy. You boil the foods (potatoes or rice/meat/vegetables) put them in the blender and then put the food in ice cube trays and freeze it. When the baby wants to eat, you just heat the food up.

11. Everybody buys food daily from either the guys who sell things on the street (like bread) or at the store. Everything is always fresh. There weren't many "prepared foods" or frozen dinners down there.

We went to church together. They composted everything. They did not use fertilizers or any of the stuff that we use in our gardens.


MK


First, isn't it odd there are 3 of here with South American experiences? :heart

You, dear Madame, hit the nail on the head with your post. :clap

A lot of Hispanic Americans here in Texas still live the way you described above. A girl's quinceanero (sp?) - is still a huge, huge deal here. It is her 15th birthday and there is a special mass and then a huge party. This can all cost nearly $10,000 or more! :huh

The family (aunts, uncles, cousins - everybody they know) pitches in with money for her dress (nearly a bridal gown), shoes, jewelry, make up, hair, limo rental, food, live band, drinks, hall rental, special dance instructions, etc. It becomes a labor of love for the whole family because one of their own has made it to adulthood and they are gonna celebrate, doggone it!

I love that! :heart

Yes, I saw everything you described above in Venezuela and more. Babies handed around, Grandmothers cooking and holding babies, kids running everywhere but mostly folks enjoying one another and having fun together.

Sigh! I miss that!

_________________
The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little. - FDR


Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:52 pm
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:58 pm
Posts: 1195
Location: The Golden State
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.2
Now this is a rumor.. I am don't have any way of corroborating this so I will pass this along with the stipulation that it could be false. I heard it from another sailor who supposedly spoke with the person who this refers to. When I was stationed on the USS Berkeley my Executive Officer was LT CMDR Dennis C Blair who during the Carter administration. Mr Blair is now the Director of National Intelligence. One of the enlisted men who often spoke with Mr Blair was a co-worker Petty Officer Web. Web told me that Mr. Blair at one time had a cushy Pentagon job and which I know to be true but where the details become fuzzy was how he went from a highly groomed position at the pentagon to a position on the USS Berkeley. What Web told me was that Mr. Blair's Russian was very good, it was so good that he could understand certain innuendo which allowed him to catch a state department official in a lie. Well it turned out the the certain state department official had Walter Mondale's ear and then the CNO (Chief of Naval Ops) was told of this and then you know how stuff rolls down hill... So Mr Blair finds himself on a Tin Can.. Not a Sub or a Aircraft Carrier but a Tin Can. So, this means that he must have pissed someone off pretty good to get stuck on a destroyer. (grins) I thought of Mr. Blair as my hero after that. I believed that because he was a maverick that he understood other mavericks better than the shoe shine boys who are always stooping lower to get ahead. I am glad to see that he made it to Director of National Intelligence but I kind of wonder if he hasn't grown out of his maverick ideals and mellowed with time as some of us do.

Dennis, If you do read this, please enlighten us as to what really happened. I hate to just stand here giving out bumb dope with a silver foot in my mouth.

_________________
-- PhaTz..

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..


Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:12 pm
Profile
GT Truther
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:58 pm
Posts: 1195
Location: The Golden State
Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.2
simple simon wrote:
Hi folks,

It is much speculated that over the coming years we will experience harmful energy discharges from the sun reaching the planetary surface, perhaps with serious affects on electronic items – such as computers.

I understand that the military use electronic devices which have been specially ‘hardened’ to make them less susceptible to this damage.

Is this something that the ordinary person can and should think about doing too?

If so, does it require specially constructed equipment or can the ordinary person modify an existing computer / iPod / etc to achieve the required result? (perhaps by wrapping the outer case in anti-static bags?)

Or is the best (only?) line of defence simply having the machine switched off and disconnected from electricity supply at the time of these events?

Maybe important data (and songs) could be backed-up on CD’s or DVD’s, which I assume will not be affected by electromagnetic radiation, etc?

Then there is the issue of what works after the event? After all, if planetary magnetics changes, so assuming that we can power them then will our electronic toys still work?

Failing that, do we just prepare to return to the non-electric Victorian age? Maybe I was wise to keep my 'grammaphone' records and should now be looking for a hand-cranked player???

Simon


Simon.. There are various forms of radiation. Nuclear, RF, Magnetic and Scalar radiation. Let us address them one by one. First Nuclear Radiation from radio active materials, Gamma, Alpha, Beta, and Neutron flux. Of the 4 Nutron radiation is the the worst when it comes to damaging electronics. Lead must be used for shielding. Gamma, Alpha and Beta can be shielded by Neoprene Rubber. Typically Apha and Beta particles make it part way through the atmosphere. Gamma radiation doesn't make it even that far. RF radiation goes from ULF frequency all the way to Gamma Rays which all make it to the earth in varying degrees. What you need to worry about is when the magnetosphere collapses then RF radiation becomes a big problem. How can the Magnetosphere collapse. Well for the earths core to stop spinning would be one. Without the earths core spinning we would not have the magnetosphere to protect us. The biggest problem with this would be Microwaves that come from the sun. The microwaves would flash off all the suface water from out planet. The best way to ward off microwaves is to have a tin roof. This doesn't help the side of the house but you can make the walls of iron ore and clay and that will fix the walls. The earthen home also shields against the various forms of Nuclear radiation pretty well too. Magnetic radiation is nothing to worry about at this point. If the sun was to become a Red Giant then its magnetic flux would be an issue. That is about 5-6 billion years away so nothing to worry about in the short term (grins). Scalar waves are not E or B fields. This is another form of energy which the PTB's have tried to make sure that no one knows about because of the implications. The implications are that faster than light speeds, worm hole devices, free energy, Etc... What Scalar Radiation does is exerts a force on the Nuclei of each atom. Shielding is not something I know how to design for. So this is the one form of radiation I would worry about. If the PTB's were to make scalar weapons there would be essentially no defense. Hope this helps..

_________________
-- PhaTz..

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..


Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:23 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 927 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 38  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.