It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 7:30 am

Pills to be encoded with data bits that you swallow 

Post Pills to be encoded with data bits that you swallow
A breakthrough technology now being marketed to Big Pharma could allow governments, health insurance companies and employers to track your history of taking pills by simply scanning your body tissues with a portable scanning device.
This is being made possible by a new way of encoding pills with data bits that you swallow along with the pill, turning your body into a biological data storage device.

This isn't science fiction. Much of this technology exists right now, and in today's investigative report, I take a closer look at how Big Pharma could abuse nanotechnology to monitor your medical behavior:

http://www.naturalnews.com/029210_nanotechnology_medicines.html

Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:22 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: Pills to be encoded with data bits that you swallow
:rant

i swear, some days i wish all this nonsense would cease to exists...even it it means some catastrophy(sp?) blows this whole planet back to the 17th century. i'm to the point i'd welcome it, with no looking back. just to rid us of all this "advance technology" that does nothing more than support wars, inhibit the personal freedoms and privacy we were meant to have, and takes my right of personal accountability away from me. we're not suppose to be lab rats for pete's sake.

there is something morally wrong with exploiting someone else's body for spying purposes on that person. it's like they make your self your own worse enemy. violating personal dignity and privacy to spy when it's none of their :censor business. :flame

i'm so ticked...i think i'm gonna have to go pull weeds .....or something. :rant

Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:43 am

:roflmao . That made me laugh Genesis.

I agree, it is coming from all angles.

There is something we can do though. Don't take any pills.

Also we can educate our neighbor to be like minded and informed.

That's why we love our study and work with herbs.

;)

Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:57 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

ya, i know sky. but herbs can only do so much. as much as i consider most of what pharma puts out there as no more than legal poison (alot of it leads you down the path to some other disease. :roflmao
did i really say that? that sounds alot like the govt slogan..."mariblahblah use leads to harder drugs.")

....anyway, i have to admit there are times when a toxic mix of whatever pill there is, is the best shot ya got.

my moto is: always weighing the merits of what ya already have, against what ya might end up with later if you take the meds.

what some ppl don't know is that if you begin herbal remedies/dietary changes/lifestyle changes early, when symptoms first present...there's a good chance the malady can be reversed, or easily managed, or even cured.

btw....it's considered bad luck at my house to laugh like that when i'm that upset. :silly

Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:04 am

We have been ok the past 8 years living off the grid in the mountains. I would not use any other medication if I could help it. Once you start understanding how this body works - it is not too difficult to fault find and correct if you have natures cures.

We now study herbs actively and make quite a few preparations.

We distibute a plant that stops HIV in its tracks.

;)

Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:57 am
Profile WWW