Cancer Cure? 
Site Admin

Post Cancer Cure?
Originally posted by Dex on the GT :clap

Dex wrote:
Cross posting:

A REAL Cure For ALL Cancers! Capsaicin- Here's The
Recipe...

I have a close friend that was recently diagnosed with Stage 4 lung cancer, this set in motion my quest for a "natural" solution to his potentially fatal problem.

While In conversation with an old friend one day a passerby overhead the details of our discussion which at the time happened to be about my friends lung cancer.

This gentleman went on to say that he had literally just cured his wife after 4 weeks from fatal Leukemia, the doctors are baffled he continued. He suggested I do some research on Capsaicin, that's what I did and guess what I found?

A TON of scientific evidence to back up his claim, it really appears that this miracle ingredient can kill the cancer cells, disrupt their mitochondria so they literally turn on themselves without damaging the surrounding healthy cells. Do a quick Google search for yourself and you will see exactly what I'm talking about.

Needless to say, my friend will be starting his regime in the next day or two...I will keep you updated as to the results.

"Kelley Eidem, the “inventor” of a novel “recipe” to erase cancerous tumors, is the accomplished author of what I consider a very important book, The Doctor Who Cures Cancer. The physician whose outstanding achievements and lifework are thoroughly covered in this work* is Dr. Emanuel Revici who from my impression stands heads and shoulders above possibly all others who have gone before

Based upon what Kelley Eidem had learned when researching and writing his book on the life work of Dr. Revici, he devised a simple formula that (coupled with the serene conviction that he could do it) helped him heal stage 4 cancer in a matter of a few weeks. This was over a decade ago.

While he adds that "... curing deadly cancer is probably almost as easy as curing deadly scurvy, the results are still early". He does have some impressive responses from several people both with cancer and other afflictions who have tried his "recipe" with varying degrees of success.
Of course, as in many if not most cancer cures, the power of the mind as expressed in the will to live and confidence in the healing power of the human body has surely played a minor (or major) part in these improvements as well (compare stories illustrating the dramatic impact of the well-known placebo effect).

Here is Kelley Eidem's short (but anything but sweet!) recipe.

(1) Freshly grate one habaneros pepper each day and put it on bread (persons unable to tolerate peppers can substitute freshly grated ginger (never from a jar).

(2) Freshly grate two cloves of garlic each day and put them on bread (since the "potent active ingredients from the peppers and the garlic disperse quickly... they must be grated each day, and eaten immediately". The bread used by Eidem was high quality Ezekiel sprouted bread [possibly found in the freezer section of health food stores]

(3) Take 1-2 tablespoons of emulsified cod liver oil [or in certain cases evening primrose oil, see further details below] each day.

(4) Smother the grated garlic and habaneros peppers with real butter and eat it. No margarines of any type.

The use of both hot peppers (which contain capsaicin) and garlic as well as ginger is actually backed up by "mainstream" scientific research as all of these have been found to have anti-cancer activity, to wit for instance the article "How spicy foods can kill cancers" found at
news.bbc.co.uk...

"Pepper Component Hot Enough To Trigger Suicide In Prostate Cancer Cells" published at
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/39744.php

Cod liver oil and evening primrose oil respectively are described as helping to balance an "off-balance" metabolism. Which of these oils to ingest depends on whether a person's metabolism is too anabolic or too catabolic. This is based on Dr. Revici's discovery of the "dualistic" nature of cancer.

According to Dr. Revici's observations and research results cancer is caused by an imbalance between constructive ("anabolic") and destructive ("catabolic") bodily processes and hence only able to "thrive" in a person whose metabolism is out of balance, namely either too anabolic or too catabolic.

Whether your metabolism is one or the other can be deduced and/or determined by observation of your "pain pattern" and/or by your reaction to ingesting (certain) foods as well as other factors such as urine pH as observed over the longer term.

For instance someone who has “overly alkaline” urine, fluid retention, sunken eyes, diarrhea, inability to sleep, loses weight and appetite, or has a drop in his or her blood pressure, shows typical evidence of a catabolic imbalance, while someone suffering from high blood pressure, sleepiness, frequent urination, constipation and “overly acidic” urine displays symptoms of being too anabolic.

Depending on which imbalance is present, the person with cancer will have a pH (measured from urine) which is either too high or too low in a rather consistent manner (this in contradistinction to a healthy person whose pH will markedly fluctuate in the course of the day).

To help correct a catabolic imbalance, Kelley Eidem suggests using evening primrose oil, while taking emulsified cod liver oil is indicated for those who are too anabolic.

Since most people seem to be too acidic which according to Kelley Eidem "translates into being too anabolic if they stay too acidic too long", the standard recipe listed above features taking emulsified cod liver oil.

As you can see, taking the oil indicated for you is a central part of this natural treatment approach."

Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:10 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: Cancer Cure?
Cool post L2L - thanks, as I missed it.

Cancer has been linked to fungal origins and much research has been published recently regarding this. Body pH is the pietre dish for cancer, and our modern government sponsored national diets have largely an acidic outcome. [My personal opinion is that it is all linked to genocide practice from our Dear Leaders]

There are at least 20 different natural compounds one can use to treat cancer with. Dr. Mark Sircus publishes some excellent data on these. So the biggest ASSIST you can give yourself is to control your body pH and if you are acidic prone due to diet (if you use Alka-seltzer??? = poison) then Hammers Bicarbonate of Soda is essential in your food storage and medicine chest.

Very interesting stuff surfacing on Iodine as a cure/preventative also.

;)

Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:37 am
Profile WWW