It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:00 am

‘Standard of Care’ by Whose Standard? 

Post ‘Standard of Care’ by Whose Standard?
This is such a hair raising article..... :(

‘Standard of Care’ by Whose Standard?
September 6, 2012 — phaelosopher

I have had the ongoing pleasure of regular conversations with Grant, who I referred to as “The Dot Connector” or “GM” in two videos thus far. He is truly an intelligent man. Although I don’t do it every time, each time we talk warrants recording, as invariably, something new to me, or a new take on an existing perception, will be covered. I bring this up because as these dialogues continue, I feel it important to understand that Grant’s “specialness” is NOT something that you or I don’t have. Instead, it is a level of NORMALCY that never left him, that is part of being human.

With all the news going on surrounding which man the directors of UNITED STATES CORPORATION will appoint to “lead” the organization as president for the next term, and what other distractions among many we’ll give our attention to, it seems almost as if we’re way out of touch with the pulse of public interest or attention. Yet, what Grant has brought to my attention, with regard to the HeLa cell alone, fairly well SCREAMS for more public understanding, because when you know where to look, and HOW to look, it is staggering, and liberating.

HEPATITIS CASE-IN-POINT

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recently issued notice that all “baby boomers” – that segment of the population born between 1945 and 1965 – should be tested for Hepatitis C. That would include me. The virus is considered a leading cause of liver cancer, claiming 15,000 lives each year due to related illnesses. The agency suggests that 2 million boomers have the virus and don’t know it. Their recommendation would be for one to come in for testing/screening, and where the virus is found, begin a 48-week round of interferon alpha-2b or Ribavirin treatments.

At $50 to $100 each, the testing process alone could add a $150 million stimulus to the medical industry, but getting 800,000 people on the prescribed Standard of Care, which costs from $50,000 to $150,000, could generate $60 billion in billings (averaged out at $75,000 each), if fully acted upon just once.

Of course, this all amounts to horse hockey, because following the Standard of Care will not restore the natural balance that actually defines, creates, or restores, a state of health. As such, if the Hepatitis condition goes away, you can pretty much count on something else eventually showing up to take its place.

Why? Because health care is a for profit business first. Health is neither its first priority, nor its second, or third. Health isn’t a priority whatsoever, only the appearance of the abatement of disease. I say this because we are succeeding at achieving the appearance of such abatement, at huge profits. We are not succeeding at helping people be well again. How can we when we’re gradually and consistently replacing natural materials for patented, unnatural ones? We can blame the producers for offering it, but what is forcing us to accept it, other than complacency, and a mistaken belief that medical standards and practices the very best possible?

We are paying a very high cost for this insidious wolf of a business model that masquerades in government protected, $cientifically authoritative sheep’s clothing. The only thing that is being “protected” in this situation, is market share of the medical service providers and their suppliers, and liability for the consequences of their recommendations. The public has no protection; they must pay with their money, hopes, dreams, health, and lives.

Oh how I wish this weren’t true, or even an exaggeration. If anything, this description of current medical practice as we know it, is an understatement.
Snip

http://phaelosopher.com/2012/09/06/stan ... -standard/

:shock: :evil :popcorn

Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:54 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Re: ‘Standard of Care’ by Whose Standard?
My cousin who died in early January was found to have Hepatitis C only after she was diagnosed with Stage IV breast cancer during routine screening. She never had any symptoms.

I'm so tired of this crap.

Just look at all the "screening tests" that have come under fire recently:

Mammograms

Prostate

Colonoscopies

and more.

Do these screenings save some lives? Yes, they do.

Do these screenings produce false positives resulting in even more testing? Yes, they do.

Are they worth the massive costs? That remains to be seen.

Do we need to subject healthy people to more invasive procedures?

:hmm

Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:16 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: ‘Standard of Care’ by Whose Standard?
Bluebonnet wrote:

Are they worth the massive costs? That remains to be seen.

Do we need to subject healthy people to more invasive procedures?

:hmm

No they aren't worth the Massive costs!

Why don't they just start removing our organs and replace them with cybernetic parts? :sarcasism

Sign me up for a new set of Intestines I got I.B.S. and it can fake the feeling of Appendicitis!

I hate the Fake appendicitis bouts only for 15 minutes then (*POP*, *POP*, *SCRUNCH*,*TICK*, *TICK*, *Spark*, *Tear*, *SQUISH* {Me Emulating my intestinal sounds}) The doctors said "Torn and stripped abs, Torn and stripped Colon, Acute constipation, Intestinal blockages, Fecal Impaction" MmmHmm.. That's Why it feels Like I'm Digesting a GOD D*MN CACTUS everyday With a searing hot coal searing through my Right Hip HUH? which burns all the way up to my LIVER while burning all the way across to the LEFT hand side giving the feeling of a mini Nuclear fallout sitting inside my gut!

Thing is Walking tends to help it?!?
Lying down tends to help it?!?
Sitting up is almost crippling?!?
when I'm having an attack I get tingling left fingers, Most other times my fingers are fine?!?
and this Sh*t has been going on since December 2011, Since taking erythromycin. WTH did the Antibiotic Do to me?

*HOWIES SCREAM SOUND*

:fu Erythromycin :fu :flame :evil :rant

Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:53 am
Profile YIM