It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:38 pm

The Truth About Your Teeth 

The Truth About Your Teeth
Woz doing some research on implants as DW has an abscess on her only implant and we were debating what to do. She was kinda battling to get her head around my allegations about how could it be safe to put foreign materials into the body.

So I offered to go do the research and try find what I had seen a few years back just after she had this front tooth replaced with a titanium post and a fancy new tooth. The original had been lost in an accident as a teen and she had been wearing a plate.

She ain't doing too well - as the leakage from the abscess has really affected her badly and she thinks the flu she just had last week was possibly caused by her tooth infection. She has been at a loss what to do about it.

Anyways - I duz the research and HEY Presto I find this site (think is was number 7 on my goggle) - oh my! If you've ever had any dental work - please read this site! You owe it to yourself - and maybe you could avoid getting MS one day - Multiple Sclerosis ....after first having dealt with CFS.

http://www.robertgammal.com/

Oh VeY!

She is getting the thing out and if possible - sacrificing two good teeth to get a bridge done. A couple of thousand $'s later.

Yup - what it is all about! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

And what does the Dentist say? " F U % K your health - I need a new Porsche now - and I will be long gone once you find out"

I am thinking Class Action Suit here.... :?:

:nono

Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:36 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: The Truth About Your Teeth
Actually - IS IS TIME WE THE PEOPLE OF THE FREE WORLD STAND UP AND GET THIS TYPE OF SITUATION CORRECTED!!!!

Our governments should be fearful of the wrath of the people - not the other way around!

Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:58 pm
Profile WWW

And these Friggin Dentists and their whole profession know about this - yet nothing changes. No research is done to improve the situation - they are still training new students how to do Amalgams!!!

I want to be angry - but some "critical thinking" is required here..... :gah

Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:02 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Oh my goodness, Sky! :awe

I had an abscessed molar in June and had it pulled. This is my first tooth to lose. Sigh!

The ravages of periodontal disease make it impossible for a dental implant and after reading the above - I am very happy with the big ole gap in my jaw. :yamon

Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:09 am
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
Oh my goodness, Sky! :awe

I had an abscessed molar in June and had it pulled. This is my first tooth to lose. Sigh!

The ravages of periodontal disease make it impossible for a dental implant and after reading the above - I am very happy with the big ole gap in my jaw. :yamon

You should feel lucky you still have Most of your teeth poor old me had to have all my top ones removed and eight of my bottom molars removed AND have to go and get More out soon! my top jaw is Toothless! the dentist stuck the needles in Willy nilly I literally heard the nerve go snap and it was like searing hot metallic electricity shot through the side of my head I was shrieking "GET IT OUT, GET IT OUT, AAAAAAAAAGH, GET IT THE F :censor OUT" so he said "I'm sorry but I know now where I am and I'm near where I need to be" it felt like he was injecting the stuff into MY EAR CANAL! my tongue went all tingly like when you put that crackling candy stuff on your tongue Oh god it was horrible my face was numb and tingly for a week! I was sad I was thinking I bet this is permanent that'd be my frigging luck thank god it wasn't permanent but I still get aches and pains and Pinching sensations in my jaw from time to time and some mild burning off and on my Colon is Worse with it's Fake appendicitis pain the docs did and US abdomen checked everything

found:

The Liver measures 13 centimeters and the spleen measures 10 centimeters.
5 millimeter Hemangioma noted in segment 5.
Gallbladder and biliary tree are normal without evidence of calculi and the CBD measures 4 Millimeters.
The Pancreas appears normal. The aorta is normal in caliber.
The right kidney measures 11.2 centimeters and the left kidney measures 11.5 Centimeters.

No hydronephrosis.

Comment
Normal abdominal ultrasound examination. No evidence of mass lesion or Metastatic disease.

So My IBS has changed again! it's like having a red hot poker searing my colon out?!?

Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:03 am
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Sky wrote:
Our governments should be fearful of the wrath of the people - not the other way around!

Can you say Occupy x a Million??????

Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:18 pm
Profile WWW

No doubt L2L - it IS something to visualize for the future SOON!!!

Blue - you lucky (or should I say conscientious) gal! I have lost a couple more than you and I also refuse to do foreign materials in my body. Took DW to the Surgeon and he was not surprised at the loss and commented some enthusiasm for recovery (we want the dang thing out - problem is it is a central Incisor!?!) so its onto Augmentin AntiBio for 5 days and back again for more spending..... :doh
Problem is there has been quite a bit of bone loss. I am praying for a positive outcome.

Dear fr33k
You are really having a helluva time with your teeth my friend - my commiserations and hope that you may ultimately recover from a bad spell. Trick is to avoid the S U G A R S in your diet.

Since I gave up on the E X I T O T O X I N we now as Sucrose (that white poison sold as "Good for You!") and used honey exclusively - my dental issues have stabilized.

Shared Secret :: It is All about pH

Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:06 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I use this::

You should too!

Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:25 pm
Profile YIM