It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:51 am

Mike Adams to make breakthrough announcement 

Post Mike Adams to make breakthrough announcement
Health Ranger promises revolutionary, civilization-altering scientific breakthroughs to be announced January 7, 2014

I don't know what to make of this; I'd be interested in any reactions. I guess we will have to wait and see. I have found some of his articles exaggerated, stretching the truth, even fear-mongering, but he does have many good articles on things that are never mentioned in the MSM. I'm not even going into all the real, good health info on the site. I'll just post a couple of paragraphs, but I'd like to hear any comments on the whole article.

Dear Natural News readers,

For the next two months (November and December, 2013), I will be involved in the final phase of intense scientific research which will result in a series of breakthrough announcements beginning on January 7, 2014. I'm letting you know this because my schedule of posting my own articles will be reduced until that time (I will continue to post other people's articles on a daily basis, however).

This research is the project I had initially stated would be announced before the end of calendar 2013. I've delayed it one week to give everyone a chance to sober up after the New Year. The news we will announce will radically reshape 2014 in many positive ways.

As I've hinted before, this announcement will rock several industries, including grocery food, fast food, dietary supplements, health care and even mental health. It will empower consumers, it will save countless lives and it will improve human civilization in a significant way. It will make the invisible visible for the first time in the history of our world.

This is by far the most important work I've ever done and its announcement will be a significant personal milestone in making lasting contributions to the betterment of society.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/042791_scien ... nger.html##ixzz2jv7a5U6C

Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:49 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Post Re: Mike Adams to make breakthrough announcement
MmmHmm.. Sure it will! :sarcasism Usually Not, Most people that claim this type of rubbish are absolute Bonkers.. Nothing will come of it!

Read This

Dan Buzzards Journal

Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:31 pm
Profile YIM

Let's hope he does rattle the can hard - as we need a chin up in the world. Desperate days lie ahead once the earth changes kick in. And this radiation leak from the Nips is such a draining perspective to behold.

So I say : Gun-em Mikey! Give the world a Secret that will cause some cheer and love in this world!

:yamon

Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:04 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

I agree with Sky anything positive is welcomed, however as Freak states its likely a whole bunch of BS.

Lets hope for the best but plan for the worst!

Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:32 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
I agree with Sky anything positive is welcomed, however as Freak states its likely a whole bunch of BS.

Lets hope for the best but plan for the worst!

Holy Crap I'm finally back on Rats ate my F :censor phone cable and cut me off for AGES F :censor Rats! :flame :flame :headbang :headbang :puter :evil :rant

Rats are EVIL! EEEVIL!

Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:15 pm
Profile YIM

Lol - fr33k, get a rat trap man.

At least you have portable hamburgers around - should food be a problem in the future. :doh

I suggest a descent sized rat cage trap. Been using one here to remove a new set of residents around my farm house, eating everything in sight. Worked a charm.

:hmm

Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:06 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Why Bother I will use Spakfilla (Plaster of Paris) and mix it with cocoa and butter mix it into a paste and grease a very long jar with margerine then pour the stuff in Problem solved and stick it right under a benchtop so they have easy access to it then afterwards watch them die from the spakfilla hardening in their guts! Little B@ST@RDS! I'll Have the Last laugh them wont I! :crylaugh

Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:17 am
Profile YIM