It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:35 pm

Big Pharma to begin microchipping drugs 

Post Big Pharma to begin microchipping drugs
Big Pharma to begin microchipping drugs

The age of pharmaceutical microchipping is now upon us. Novartis AG, one of the largest drug companies in the world, has announced a plan to begin embedding microchips in medications to create "smart pill" technology.

The microchip technology is being licensed from Proteus Biomedical of Redwood City, California. Once activated by stomach acid, the embedded microchip begins sensing its environment and broadcasting data to a receiver warn by the patient. This receiver is also a transmitter that can send the data over the internet to a doctor.

The idea behind all this is to create "smart pills" that can sense what's happening in the body and deliver that information to the patient's doctor. Novartis plans to start microchipping its organ transplant anti-rejection drugs and then potentially expand microchipping to other pharmaceuticals in its product lineup. This same technology could soon end up in pills made by other drug companies, too.

The best laid plans...
It all sounds good on the surface, but NaturalNews readers no doubt have lots of skeptical questions about this technology. For starters, Novartis apparently isn't planning on conducting any clinical trials that might take into account the safety issues of swallowing microchips. "Novartis does not expect to have to conduct full-scale clinical trials to prove the new products work," reports Reuters. "Instead, it aims to do so-called bioequivalence tests to show they are the same as the original." (http://www.reuters.com/article/idUS...)

But I have a question: What chemicals or heavy metals are contained in the microchip itself? A microchip that transmits data obviously must have a power source, meaning it needs to have a very small battery or capacitor of some sort. The materials used in capacitors and batteries, to my knowledge, are toxic to the human body and should never be eaten.

Microchips are not food, and to swallow them seems risky to your health, especially if you're swallowing several microchips per day.

Snip

http://www.naturalnews.com/030341_microchips_drugs.html

:censor

Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:40 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Re: Big Pharma to begin microchipping drugs
Thanks but NO THANKS :nono :nono :nono

Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:04 pm
Profile WWW

The problem is that this is soon going to become mainstream practice, so how are you gonna know? Asprin will have it in once the A#8@&%*s get the nod from FDA!

What pills will you take? The blue one?

:gah

Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:24 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I already took the RED one and I am way ahead of everyone here. my brain learns things 10 times faster then an average human my information processing is 10 times faster then a normal human meaning I learn in 1 year what it takes other people to learn in 10 years. At seven I had an I.Q. and whisker test done at the Vern barnette school for autistic children in forestville in sydney they said I had the mind of a seventeen year old and they told me that I learn in 1 year what others learn in 10 years so 10 year's of knowledge crammed into 1 year plus that year of learning is 11x knowledge I'm 27 now so 27x11=297 I have the mind of a 297 year old human and I'm only 27 imagine at say 100 (if I make it that long and nothing happens at Cern) 100x11=I will have the mind of a of a 1100 year old HAHAHAHA I'll be a GOD by then LOL!!!.

Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:15 am
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Sky wrote:
The problem is that this is soon going to become mainstream practice, so how are you gonna know? Asprin will have it in once the A#8@&%*s get the nod from FDA!

What pills will you take? The blue one?

:gah

Good point Sky :clap

Right now I take NOTHING but Vitamins and if this comes to pass I guess I will stop taking those too and look to food to get what Vitamins I require.

I suppoe I should be doing that anyways :headbang

Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:53 pm
Profile WWW