It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:34 am

The 2012 Effect 

Post The 2012 Effect
Why in heavens we do not have a 2012 sub-forum has just dawned upon me.

So I am opening this thread to record this month - and hopefully many more months in 2013 - the astounding revelations coming out of the woodwork right now.

If the boss is kind to us - he might give us a special sub-forum for this most auspicious period of time that will certainly be recorded as one of the time periods of this Earthly home of ours that the human consciousness has been the most awake and focused on events occurring on our planet as well as in our Solar system and beyond.

The Mayan theory has been kicked around so much - its almost as bad as the ET/UFO Disclosure JOKE and has left many to pooh-pooh the information abounding by and large.

Well - that stops here and now. We have a number of very smart, intelligent and passionate people on this Terra firma that are putting the pieces of the puzzle together as a rate of knots. And that is right from the information is plain sight! The Dresden Codex is one such source, the other is our scientific analysis of what the hell is going on right now!

The first such exponent is Patric Geryl. I start with some of the data he has been putting out since 2005 aroundabouts and certainly adds up in my eyes. The story may be jumbled at the outset here as I am not taking the time to educate you on the history - that you could have done already in your own time. I am merely going to squirt the paint against the wall - and lets see what image we get in our collective consciousness as we go....

Time will certainly tell - as it is count down time RIGHT NOW!

:shock:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:20 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: The 2012 Effect
December 3rd 2012 Planetary line up at Giza and relation with December 21st

http://mysteriesunsolvedstory.blogspot. ... ds-at-gi...

Here you find a link that they new the planetary orbits... They are hidden in the 3 pyramids!
http://www.grahamhancock.com/phorum/rea ... 3&t=319093

Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:22 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Blue has a bunch posts that she called "The 2012 Effect"

Sky wrote:
Why in heavens we do not have a 2012 sub-forum has just dawned upon me.

If the boss is kind to us - he might give us a special sub-forum for this most auspicious period of time that will certainly be recorded as one of the time periods of this Earthly home of ours that the human consciousness has been the most awake and focused on events occurring on our planet as well as in our Solar system and beyond.

Ask & ye shall receive

Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:32 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Slaps herself up side the head! DUH!!!! :doh

Thanks Sky and L! :clap :heart

Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:36 am

Mayan calendar, Sandy Hook, Peace Prize Obama: Your entire reality has been scripted by the manipulation masters

This is a message for those who are new to Natural News and who seek the truth in this time of great change. You may have already noticed the Mayan calendar prophecy was a hoax. The universe didn't end. We're all still here, and we must face our future rather than writing it off.

The Sandy Hook shooting outrage reaction is also a fear mongering hoax. You have been manipulated by Obama and the mainstream media into invoking an irrational, hyped-up response to an event that poses virtually no risk to the American people. How's that? For starters, 116,000% more Americans die each year in motor vehicle accidents than were killed at Sandy Hook Elementary. You are far more likely to be killed by a deer in the road than a psychopathic mass shooter. And you are WAY more likely to be killed by your doctor than by a gun: An astonishing 784,000 Americans are killed each year by their doctors.

Approximately one-quarter of all Americans have been emotionally manipulated into worshipping a false prophet: Barack Obama, one of the world's great mass murderers of children who is right now signing off on yet more unarmed drone bombings of innocent children in Libya, Afghanistan, and soon Syria and Iran. You don't see those children on television, and Obama sheds no tears for them. They are the "invisible" children of the world whose deaths don't matter to the U.S. media, which celebrates mass violence and deadly wars.

Almost everything you think is real is actually a fabrication. Virtually everything you believe about banking, politics, medicine, the media and even history has been falsified and engineered in order to enslave you in the modern-day version of The Matrix. You have been enslaved so deeply that you do not even realize you're a slave. You worship your slave masters and beg them to take away more of your money, your freedoms and your very future. You are the product of a centuries-long campaign of cultural manipulation, revisionist history and, more recently, chemical influence.

You are living out the dystopian sci-fi future right now, today, numbed by chemical fluoride acids and dumbed-down by injections of mercury, MSG and formaldehyde as ordered by the U.S. government.

I pray for you. I pray that you may be awakened from your slumber and find some way to clear away the cobwebs that have been placed in your mind by the sinister, almost demonic dark forces that manipulate human minds on our planet.

Although granted free will, you have been convinced to suppress it

The most sinister part of The Matrix in which you now live is that you have been cajoled and convinced to suppress your own free will and surrender to the manipulators who control not just your mind, but your entire reality.

As Edward Bernays, the father of modern propaganda, explained:

If we understand the mechanisms and motives of the group mind, it is now possible to control and regiment the masses according to our will without their knowing it... We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of...

In almost every act of our daily lives, whether in the sphere of politics or business, in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons... who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses. It is they who pull the wires which control the public mind.

Stealth manipulation and cognitive control

Every time you turn on the television, false ideas, mythologies and delusions are being subconsciously implanted into the belief system portion of your brain. This happens when you watch the news, when you enjoy a movie, or even when you pay your taxes. You've been hoodwinked into believing utter false things like, "America is a free country" or "the government cares about you" or "the drug companies are humanitarian organizations."

The most notable property of this propaganda and engineered influence is that people who are routinely and deeply manipulated by this propaganda have no clue that they are.

Nearly everyone, if you ask them, will insist they are not being manipulated by anyone. They make their own decisions, they insist. And yet they go to the store and buy all the toxic product brands that have been shown to them on television. They worship mass murderers who run for President (Bush, Obama, etc.) They enslave themselves in a system of financial work-cropping and taxation that benefits only the global monopolist bankers who run the debt cartels.

Your values, ethics, emotions and mythologies are entirely manipulated and contrived. Here's one way to challenge yourself on this right now: Do you celebrate Columbus Day? Christopher Columbus was a mass murderer.

Do you watch the fireworks on July 4th? Most people are mindless to the whole point of July 4th which is to celebrate Independence Day -- independence from British tyranny, gun control, illegal searches, secret prisons, and so on. And yet all these things have been brought back to America by Obama. The fireworks are supposed to be a reminder of the battles that our forefathers fought so that we might enjoy freedom. Instead, the fireworks mesmerize a barely-conscious population as they sleepwalk right into the jaws of tyranny and oppression, slobbering their way to their next chronic disease as they eat themselves to death with GMOs and aspartame.

You have been taught delusional mythologies about vaccines and flu shots: "Flu shots stop the flu!" is a delusional anti-fact that's catapulted into a global meme (mind virus) by the same industry which now claims injecting mercury is good for children. "Science" has become the tyrannical cry of those who absolutely despise science but who invoke the word to demand obedience to their own warped chemical doctrines.

You have been taught delusional financial mythologies such as the idea that the U.S. government needs to collect taxes to fund itself. In reality, the Fed can create all the money it needs instantly, just like it does to bail out banks. You are taxed not to raise revenue but to be oppressed and controlled.

You have been told who to worship -- singers, basketball players, big government -- and even more importantly who to hate: white people, gun owners, preppers, veterans, Ron Paul supporters and anyone who grows their own food.

And when the next false flag event occurs in America, you will be "shocked" and "outraged," and you will believe it was carried out by whomever the government and the media claims carried it out. You will also believe that your reaction is happening of your own free will and you will have no clue the entire thing has been scripted and injected directly into your head.

Open your eyes and look in the mirror, slave

You are a pawn in a grand mind game. You have been imprisoned in a mental construct that is so powerful and elusive that you actually defend the very system which has enslaved you.

You've been trained to think that anyone who questions the system is a "conspiracy theorist" or a "kook." Every strategy of mental influence has been used against you, over and over again: safety in the herd, neurolinguistic programming, fear reactions, prisoner training (TSA), false symbols of authority, false flags and so on.

Like most people, you were born into slavery and you will die a slave. You will not rise above it and declare your free will sovereignty because you have been trained to be a conformist coward. You will, at every opportunity, trade away your liberty for social approval, because you have been taught to believe that the worst thing in the world is to be "different" from the conformist masses.

In essence, you have wasted your entire life -- a life offering an incredible, sacred spiritual journey where you have been granted free will, a human body and the consciousness to be your own being -- yet you discard all these gifts in your race to be like everyone else, think like everyone else, talk like everyone else and "fit in" without daring to unleash your individuality.

Your soul cries spiritual tears at the wasted opportunity to do something with your life. Your Creator is utterly disappointed but not surprised, as most souls who come to this Earth follow the same comfortably-numb path of conformity and self-enslavement.

Awaken NOW

While your physical life still has time remaining, you have every opportunity to do something different with it. Break the chains of mental enslavement. Break free from the social approval bonds that have limited your beliefs, your speech and your ideas. Take that quantum leap from conformity to being a true explorer of reality -- a person who asks questions, observes events, connects the dots and seeks to be enlightened.

You will not break free from the Matrix if you watch mainstream news or get your values and information from the White House. You can only be free if you first free yourself from toxic information sources which only seek to manipulate and control you. Turn off NPR. Banish the New York Times from your web browser. Turn on Natural News, InfoWars, the courageous David Icke and other alternative websites that genuinely seek the truth and dare to report it, no matter how eccentric or bizarre it may sound to the uninitiated.

Expand your consciousness to take in the sacred enormity of the universe around you, or you shall remain forever bound and diminutive in this soul journey we call "life." Upon your death, your soul will review your life and declare, "Wow, you wasted the ultimate gift of life in a desperate bid to remain unremarkable."

But you do not have to continue on that path. You can change now by casting aside conformity and seeking reality.

My prayer for you

May you live a life that your spirit sees as worthy. May you awaken from your slumber and be blessed with understanding. And may you then use that wisdom to awaken others, spread freedom, defeat evil and enlighten our species so that it can finally pursue the abundant and joyful future we all deserve.

Mike Adams, the Health Ranger

http://www.naturalnews.com/038421_Mayan ... ation.html

:banana :elephant :banana

:sherlock

Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:00 pm
Profile WWW

I think this is a very smart production. Should you take the time to watch it right through - you will have a great understanding of the Mayan intentions and what Baktun 13 was all about.

Effort is all that is required..... :tounge

PS: Tx to SimpleSimon for uncovering this wonderful vid. :clap

Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:33 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

And Now:

We will see how off date the "Gregorian" calendar is from The Maya´s

Starting with the Wayab Month of No Time (The “five nameless days")

:candle :elephant :candle

Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:54 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Never seen this thread EVER before???

Also this is Usually the first place I always visit DAILY

Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:47 am
Profile YIM

I am not super rich in history of this - the Golden Thread - as others were, like L2L and Dondep and Dex and UJ, even maybe Lynnwood, but watching Ryushin's interview and looking at the work he connected in his site theorionlines.com, i cannot help but somehow feel that this work is a link to the closure of what the GT stood for originally. If i am wrong, please challenge me! Let us investigate this brain switch that has occurred in the recent months. this incredible increase in consciousness on this planet. Dondep would have a lot to say - but where is he? So i feel compelled to open this apocalyptic view and challenge all of you reading here.... even if you are not a member. Your membership will be welcome - come have your say!?

If we are hereby finally challenged, as a specie representative i choose to ask the question - "were we unwittingly been harvested in the past?"

http://www.theorionlines.com

:nono

Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:19 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Ready to take a trip down memory lane buddy, LOL

As I posted to you elsewhere here's a bit of history about this place for the rest of the membership, this is what I can come up with so far but please ask away and I will try and fill in any gaps there may be.

There was me Don, UJ (May he forever RIP) Shawnna & Wyzyrd that originally came over from the free hosting service that was being attacked by Dan & Crew and we started to worry that the GT would be lost forever so Uncle John sent me some money I opened up this place.
He paid for two years hosting I believe it was and I have been footing the bill ever since, although I do believe that Sky and a few Members here sent some money along the way as well.

If you look thru the early threads of SNEDS says as well as the very 1st few posts on the GT it will give you all a better understanding of what was really going down at the time and how we got our true forever home which is here.
Hell when i get bored I may take a trip down memory lane and reread some of th old threads, but i got to get caught up on whats been going on around here for the past few months 1st :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

Please feel free to ask any questions you want i am an open book as they say!

Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:46 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
And Now:

We will see how off date the "Gregorian" calendar is from The Maya´s

Starting with the Wayab Month of No Time (The “five nameless days")

:candle :elephant :candle

Dondep wrote:
recall15 wrote:

-Snip-

-------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. recall, I noticed that the images in the clips from ZT you've posted recently have a link to Pinterest as the hosting platform; how can one do that? Photobucket, which I used to use, cracked down and won't allow any new images to be posted from their site without a watermark, so I need to learn how to use Pinterest the same way you and others here have been doing lately. Can you explain how to use it?

Regarding Pinterest (1)

Quote:
Pinterest is a social network that allows users to visually share, and discover new interests by posting (known as 'pinning') images or videos to their own or others' boards (i.e. a collection of 'pins,' usually with a common theme) and browsing what other users have pinned.

-So far we are using this free website to post images Postimages (2)

it get a variety of image displays ie:

Ancient Gods -Image Packs- like Nibiru in the Sky:
Gallery Format:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/Mzt52vQ

Tumbnail code Generated by Postimages, ready to copy and paste:

Full images Format:

Notes:
(1)
https://www.pinterest.com/

(2)
https://postimages.org/

Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:38 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Updated regarding the identity of the ancient Gods errrr Celestial Bodies in the sky (Nibiru and its 24 moons + Iron Oxide Cloud + Petrol Cloud + Debris Cloud):
Quetzalcoatl/ kukulkan, RA
Quetzalcoatl/ kukulkan, RA

From Mirror Archive on Gt:
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=4535

and from the Original on Earth Changes and The PoleShift:
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... 4#comments

Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:49 am
Profile WWW