It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 6:06 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 Wuhan: COVID-19 coronavirus 
GT Truther

Post Re: Wuhan: COVID-19 coronavirus
On Italy:

Via RT (1)

Quote:
Italy's national drugs regulator announced on Monday it was suspending the use of the AstraZeneca vaccine in the country.

Quote:
The prosecutor also opened a criminal case against unknown persons for manslaughter following Tognatti’s death.The investigation and seizure order came after the Piedmont region had earlier decided to temporarily suspend the use of the doses in lot ABV5811.

Notes:
(1)
https://www.rt.com/news/518162-astrazen ... slaughter/

Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:23 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

As Dondep Said:
Quote:
Personally I do not trust them and never have, but I suppose a lot of people want to actually believe that vaccines are a good thing. In my belief, I see them as merely the official instrument of death if the disease, the bioweapon, cannot get the job done in the first go-round.

and Now:
via RT (1)
Quote:
It said that while its investigation is ongoing, it “currently remains of the view that the benefits of the AstraZeneca vaccine in preventing Covid-19, with its associated risk of hospitalization and death, outweigh the risks of side effects.”

Notes: (1)
https://www.rt.com/news/518170-eu-ema-m ... d-vaccine/

Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:21 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

A long-term unfulfilled webbot prediction is about an Israeli mistake.

Their rush to get everyone vaxxed using an mRNA product might yet see this prediction fulfilled, albeit as a national calamity which kills much of its Jewish population.

https://www.unz.com/mwhitney/operation-vaxx-all-deplorables-codename-satans-poker/

Quote:
What’s going on in Israel? Has anyone figured it out yet?

Isn’t Israel the most vaccinated country in the world?

It is.

Haven’t half of all Israelis already been vaccinated?

Yes, they have.

Haven’t 90% of all Israelis over 60 (the age-group most likely to die from Covid) already been vaccinated?

Yes.

Then how did “Israel manage to double the number of deaths it accumulated in the prior ten months of the pandemic”…”within two months of intensive inoculation with the Pfizer vaccine“?

And, why did “Israel’s Covid-19 cases… spike sharply during the first month of the … mass vaccination campaign.“?

And, why “after just 2 months of … mass vaccination” are “76% of new Covid-19 cases.. under 39. Only 5.5% are over 60. 40% of critical patients are under 60.”

Quote:
And I’m not the only one who feels this way. Consider the comments of Dr Geert Vanden Bossche, who is “an independent virologist and vaccine expert who was formerly employed at GAVI and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.” Here’s what Dr. Vanden Bossche said in an open letter titled, “Why mass vaccination amidst a pandemic creates an irrepressible monster”. The letter was directed to “all authorities, scientists and experts around the world, to whom this concerns…” to immediately halt mass Covid vaccination, claiming there is compelling evidence that the mass rollout will dramatically worsen the consequences of the pandemic.’ Here’s an excerpt:

“Basically, we’ll very soon be confronted with a super-infectious virus that completely resists our most precious defence mechanism: The human immune system.

Bolding as per copied text

Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:00 pm
GT Truther

Link Between AstraZeneca Vaccine And Rare Blood Clots
via:
ZeroHedge (1)

Quote:
"Our theory that this is a powerful immune response which most likely was caused by the vaccine has been found. In collaboration with experts in the field from the University Hospital of North Norway HF, we have found specific antibodies against blood platelets that can cause these reactions, and which we know from other fields of medicine, but then with medical drugs as the cause of the reaction," the chief physician explains to VG.

(1)
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... lood-clots

Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:35 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

This is so important I'm sharing it both here and the main GT thread ... its the text of an email I just sent to some relatives and friends

------------------

I am not medically trained but this piqued my interest - I've heard this info from various sources and it partly explains why I am holding back from accepting a vaccination.

Simon

https://www.primarydoctor.org/covid-19-is-a-lack-of-nutrients

Abstract

COVID-19 disease is alleged to be caused by the RNA coronavirus SARS-CoV-2. However, clinical findings from around the world show a sharp inflection point from morbidity to recovery on supplementation of one or another nutrient. In other cases, severe COVID-19 morbidity is significantly correlated with deficiency of a particular nutrient. Any of the nutrients that are discussed in this paper, when used alone or with a co-factor, has been either sufficient for prompt and complete recovery in a majority of patients treated or highly correlated with low morbidity and high survival from the disease.

If any one of several nutrients is adequate for victory over COVID-19, then logically (the contrapositive), the simultaneous deficiency of all of those same nutrients is the necessary preliminary condition for the subsequent presence of the virus to result in COVID-19 morbidity and mortality. This paper will show which nutrients are lacking in those with severe pathogenesis, and why all of those nutrients must be deficient in order for severe COVID-19 disease to occur in an individual, and that supplementation with any one of these nutrients is likely to result in recovery.

(Full article at link)

https://www.primarydoctor.org/covid-19-is-a-lack-of-nutrients

Conclusion

To repeat Dr. Thomas Levy’s memorable quote at the beginning of this paper, “There already exist numerous ways to reliably prevent, mitigate, and even cure COVID-19, including in late-stage patients who are already ventilator-dependent.” Dr. Levy documents many of them in this paper. (38)

Those who were diagnosed and sickened from the most feared viral pathogen of our time fell into several categories. Either they died from the disease, or they healed from one of the interventions discussed in this paper, or fortunately, healed with none of those interventions. The above studies show that it was enough that one or the other of the nutrients discussed herein was adequate to prevent or to vanquish COVID-19, without the need to use all of them. Therefore, because any one of these nutrients proved adequate to heal patients to complete recovery, then the patients who succumbed to COVID-19 disease had likely been deficient in all of these nutrients, and a lack of all of these nutrients was likely a necessary condition for pathogenesis of COVID-19.

Because of the therapeutic impact and success that each of the above nutrients have had in reversing the devastation of COVID-19, they each must be made available immediately and widely throughout the world, for both preventative and prompt therapeutic uses. There is therefore no need or justification for pandemic status of COVID-19. Furthermore, nutritional interventions should be used without hesitation as first-line treatment, as well as prevention, of COVID-19.

Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:04 am
GT Truther

Bad Vaccine J&J:
Via HAF (1)

Quote:
Benjamin Goodman: 32-Year-Old New York Stagehand Dead 24 Hours After Johnson & Johnson Viral Vector Shot

Quote:
Desirée Penrod: 25-Year-Old Connecticut Educator Dead One Week After Johnson & Johnson Viral Vector Shot
The Johnson & Johnson experimental viral vector shot has claimed another young victim with a promising future

Notes:
(1)
https://humansarefree.com/2021/03/young ... tions.html

Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:19 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

oh dear, re: the J&J deaths

It helps reinforce my decision to wait a year (to see the outcomes of these brand-new vaccines) before being vaxxed myself

Some better news from London - the first day in 6 months without a covid death

https://twitter.com/PoliticsJOE_UK/status/1376479449890324484?s=20

Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:52 am
GT Truther

Then:
Via Rense: (A)

Quote:
Critical Informed Consent Questions You Must
Ask Before Taking A CV 'Vaccine' Injection
FORWARD TO ALL AND PRINT IT OUT - pdf

Quote:
March 17, 2021 at 0:10
Dear Sir/Madame
I reciently received the invitation to receive a SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccine, it is great to see a heath care
professional contacting me and watching out for my best health interests.
Before making any related medical decisions, as a concerned citizen in these uncertin times, I have a few
technical questions which I would really apprecate you answering if possible. I have numbered them for ease
of answer and follow up. (Would you be so kind as to respond in writing)
The following points which seem fundamental to me:
1- Give me the complete list of vaccine ingredients currently in circulation in our country ;
2- Certify that the vaccine you plan to inject me does not contain MRC5 ( aborted fetal cells or
traces of human DNA), which would go against my religious beliefs;
3- Certify that there is no risk of iatrogenic reactions;
4- Inform me of all contraindications and potential side effects, repairable or irreparable, in the
short, medium and long terms;
5- Certify myself unequivocally and in good faith, in compliance with article 13 of the Oviedo
Convention (3), that this technology does not have the potential to modify DNA human thanks
to what is called reverse transcriptase, which explicitly allows transfer of information from
mRNA to DNA;
6- Certify that this vaccine does not contain inserts of the HIV virus;
7- Certify that the vaccine does not contain a Radiofrequency Identification chip (Rfid) or
nanotechnology in any form;
8- Certify that all the medical parameters concerning the tests and studies required have been been
satisfied;
9- Specify what are the other possible treatments to fight against SARS-CoV-2 by detailing the
advantages and disadvantages of each treatment, within the meaning of Article 2 of Nuremberg
Code.
In addition, please answer me simply, yes or no, to the questions. following:
1. If I get vaccinated, can I stop wearing a mask?
2. If I get the vaccine, can I stop social distancing?
3. If I get vaccinated, do I still have to adhere to the curfew?
4. If my parents, grandparents and I are all vaccinated, can we hug again?
5. If I get vaccinated, will I be resistant to Covid and its many variants and for how much? of time?
6. If I get vaccinated, will I avoid severe forms with hospitalization, as well as dead?
7. If I get the vaccine, will I be contagious to others?
8. If I experience a serious adverse reaction, long term effects (still unknown) even resulting in death, will I
(or my family) be compensated?

On the other hand, in addition to your answers, I intend to inform myself in a contradictory way by the
indications given by laboratories and official government experts, but also by independent scientists and
testimonials from people who have already been vaccinated: this is just when I have gathered all this
information that I will be able to give you my free and informed consent, after having objectively assessed
the benefit / risk balance.

If necessary, I will come back to you, possibly having selected the vaccine that would suit best. I am in
perfect health and have no intention of traveling, which allows me to take a little perspective in order to
make a thoughtful and responsible decision, always keeping in mind the Hippocratic oath which remains the
founding stone of our medicine: "primum non nocere".
Please accept, Madam, Sir, the assurance of my highest consideration.

*Legal references:
(1) "I will properly inform the people who call for my care". Oath Hippocrates, version
adapted by the National Council of the Order of Physicians of Belgium (July 2011)

(2) Law of 22 August
2002 on the rights of the patient - article 7 §2: “Communication with the patient takes place in a clear
language. The patient can request that the information be confirmed in writing ”.

(3) Convention on Human
Rights and Biomedicine (ETS No. 164), open to the signature on April 4, 1997 in Oviedo
(Spain). https://rm.coe.int/090000168007cf99

(4) The Nuremberg Code is an extract from the criminal
judgment rendered in 1947 by the Tribunal American military in charge of doctors of the Nazi regime, and
constitutes a international criminal law. https://www.inserm.fr/sites/default/files/2017- 11 /
Inserm_CodeNuremberg_TradAmiel.pdf

(5) article 8 of the aforementioned law of August 22, 2002.
I look forward to your professional and swift response so I can make a swift urgent health care decision
which our Government is requesting I do.

Kind regads

Notes:
(A)
PDF Link:
https://rense.com/general96/4_5980977856463768375.pdf

Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:42 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Trojan Horse Covid 19 Test it:
Nanites invassion
via Rense (1)

Notes:
(1)
https://rense.com/

Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:20 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Misscarriages caused by Covid-19 Vaccines
Via NN (1)
Quote:
It is important to note that there is no scientific data to suggest that Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) injections are safe or effective for pregnant women, and yet doctors and health authorities are still administering the shots to expectant mothers, resulting in many of them losing their unborn children.

Notes:
(1)
https://www.afinalwarning.com/507117.html

Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:31 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Now This one,
via RT: (1)
Quote:
The meme features Hungarian man Andras Arato, who posed as a model for a number of stock photos between 2008 and 2009.

The retired electrical engineer shot to worldwide fame in meme form and has since gained further prominence after participating in a TEDx talk, a campaign for German retailer Otto, and an advert for Russian beer brand Klinskoye, among other appearances.

Notes:
(1)
https://www.rt.com/news/519718-sweden-h ... ovid-meme/

Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:00 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Now this one for ´ur Pet
via Rt:

Quote:
“Therefore,” he argued, “the focus of this pathogen will constantly be around us, and it will keep evolving. That is to say, we must be prepared for a long existence with this pathogen.”

Notes:

https://www.rt.com/russia/519683-animal ... egistered/

Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:15 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

´member the Nuremberg Code?

Via Rense:

Notes:
(1)
https://rense.com//

Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:57 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Bad Vaccine Renamed:
via TBT (1)

Quote:
Right after its approval, various countries in Europe – including Belgium – decided to not use it for the elderly, while waiting for more data.

Later, in early March, several European countries temporarily suspended the use of the AstraZeneca vaccine because of some cases of blood clots and low platelet counts.

Notes: (1)

https://www.brusselstimes.com/news/eu-a ... elsverket/

Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:21 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Now this one:

Quote:
In February, workers at a factory run by Emergent BioSolutions - a biotech firm that's known for producing anthrax vaccines - unknowingly cross-contaminated roughly 15 million doses of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine with AstraZeneca's, permanently ruining the batch, the New York Times first reported.

(1)

Notes:
(1)
https://www.businessinsider.com/million ... nyt-2021-4

Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:58 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Bad Vaccine @ Israel:
(1)

Notes:
(1)
https://vaccineimpact.com/2021/22-year- ... injection/

Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:25 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Bad Vaccine @ Australia:
(1)

Notes:
(1)
https://www.afinalwarning.com/510002.html

Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:27 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Bad Vaccine @ UK:
(1)

Notes:
(1)
https://www.rt.com/uk/520436-astrazenec ... na-pfizer/

Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:28 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Re: Wuhan: COVID-19 coronavirus
I told a relative in her 20s that I am very concerned about her having an mRNA jab and that if she has to have a vaxx she should go for the AstraZeneca. She listened to me! But many close relatives have had the mRNA vaxx and what I read about trials with animals several years ago has left me very concerned that I will be in mourning when 'wave 3' of the virus passes by.

Here is a tweet about the certificates given to some people after their jabs - the text below explains what its about ... ominous indeed!

Quote:
i'd love for someone who is "vaccinated" to explain to me why you are so proud to show off a vaccine card that already has two additional "other" fields ready and waiting for you......

https://twitter.com/diveinordie/status/1380358617333952516?s=20

Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:00 pm
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:
I told a relative in her 20s that I am very concerned about her having an mRNA jab and that if she has to have a vaxx she should go for the AstraZeneca. She listened to me! But many close relatives have had the mRNA vaxx and what I read about trials with animals several years ago has left me very concerned that I will be in mourning when 'wave 3' of the virus passes by.

Here is a tweet about the certificates given to some people after their jabs - the text below explains what its about ... ominous indeed!

Quote:
i'd love for someone who is "vaccinated" to explain to me why you are so proud to show off a vaccine card that already has two additional "other" fields ready and waiting for you......

https://twitter.com/diveinordie/status/1380358617333952516?s=20

These are the images of the said tweet, from a given link...

Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:58 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Bad Vaccines:
Via RT:(1)
Quote:
The six affected people were all women between the ages of 18 and 48 who developed the condition between six and 13 days of vaccination, the statement says.

Notes:
(1)
https://www.rt.com/usa/520896-fda-pause ... d-vaccine/

Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:17 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Bad Vaccines:
via RT (1)

Quote:
The news came as TGA reported the country’s second case of rare blood clots believed to be linked to the AstraZeneca shot. The first case involved a 45-year-old man from Melbourne who was vaccinated last month. Around 700,000 doses of the vaccine in question had been administered in Australia as of Tuesday, according to local media.

Notes:
(1)
https://www.rt.com/news/520886-australi ... n-refused/

Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:19 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Then
Via Rense:
(1)

Notes:
(1)
https://rense.com//

Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:35 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Then,
via A final Warning (1)
Quote:
The globalists built the covid bioweapon and released it upon the world precisely to push for mandatory vaccines that are deliberately designed to achieve global depopulation. And it seems there are likely 150 – 200 million Americans who are dumb enough to volunteer to be human guinea pigs in a deadly depopulation medical experiment that’s specifically designed to eliminate people who are stupid enough to participate in it.

Notes:
(1)
https://www.afinalwarning.com/511577.html

Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:57 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Also:
Via RT (1)

Quote:
The new data “confirms that Sputnik V demonstrates one of the best protection rates against coronavirus among all vaccines,” commented Kirill Dmitriev, the CEO of the Russian Direct Investment Fund, which funded the research and is involved in the international promotion of the vaccine.

Notes:
(1)
https://www.rt.com/russia/521494-russia ... cy-update/

Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:39 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next