It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:27 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 941 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 4.9 2009 
GT Truther

Post Re: Happy Birthday Dondep and The Golden Thread
UncleJohn wrote:
Uncle John here: Happy Birthday Dondep and The Golden Thread (10/2/03).

I would like to use this anniversary to announce that I've started writing a book in part containing some of the things I've posted here on the Golden Thread. The only other thing I'll say about the contents is that it will not mention dan. I expect it will take me at least one year to write if indeed it ever gets finished. It is not going easy.

Happy Birthday Dondep, The Golden Thread and the Free Speach!!!!

Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:12 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: Happy Birthday Dondep and The Golden Thread
UncleJohn wrote:
Uncle John here: Happy Birthday Dondep and The Golden Thread (10/2/03).

I would like to use this anniversary to announce that I've started writing a book in part containing some of the things I've posted here on the Golden Thread. The only other thing I'll say about the contents is that it will not mention dan. I expect it will take me at least one year to write if indeed it ever gets finished. It is not going easy.

Whoo hoo! Clap clap...
I think we need a hoorah icon!

Happy Birthday to Don and this free thinking space.

:)
Don, I raise a glass to you...enjoy! :)

Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:18 pm
GT Truther

guardian.co.uk home

Samoa tsunami: Survivors tell of giant walls of water

Survivors tell of tsunami experiences Link to this video

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/oc ... nami-waves

Some told of being dragged back and forth before being dumped by the bewildering surge. Others spoke of their anguish at having to let go of loved ones in the enveloping onrush of water.

As the death toll from the Pacific tsunami reached 150 today and islanders on Samoa, American Samoa and Tonga tried to clean up their coastline and count their dead, tales of miraculous escape and heartbreaking loss began to emerge.

The New Zealand Herald recounted the story of Salamasina Taufua, whose three children, Jesasa, Uena and EJ, were swept away when the waves hit the family's home in Lalomanu just after dawn.

"When the earthquake [struck] she yelled out to another girl, who lives with them, to take Jesasa and Uena up to the mountain," Taufua's father said. "She grabbed the baby but it was too late to run up – the wave was coming. She said she ran back in the house with the baby to hide in the toilet. And then, bang! The wave just smashed into the house and it blew up like a piece of paper. Just ripped open."

Taufua was swept along with the wave, trying desperately to keep her baby's head above water. "She said she tried to hold on to [the] baby but she just couldn't, she was being pushed down and knew they were both going to die." After 45 minutes Taufua was swept on to a flat patch on a mountain. She was later operated on in hospital for broken limbs.

"She's hurt. Her hands, arms are broken and she's cut everywhere. But that's only physically. Her children are truly gone and that's what's painful to her."

According to witness reports from Samoa, four giant walls of water struck the island in 20 minutes, flattening villages, shattering holiday resorts, scattering boats and cars and felling trees.

Robert Bebrouth, 52, told the Sydney Morning Herald he was asleep in a hut when the earthquake hit. The surf firstly dragged them inland, then out to sea, then a second wave swept them back to land again. "I thought I was going to die."

Another man, Lokeuaina Luamanuvae, was woken by the quake and saw coral reefs exposed by the receding water. He jumped in his car. "The wave came right over the car and I was swept along under water with my windows up for about 70 metres till I hit a tree," he said. When the waters receded he got out.

Resort owner Wendy Booth said they felt the quake but waited for text messages before starting the emergency drill. "Nothing happened. So we thought everything was OK and told staff to tell the guests not to be frightened. The next minute we saw a big wave coming," she said.

Faaolaina Kalolo said he had the best early warning system: his dogs. When they gathered at the seaside after the earthquake, he took notice. When they began barking, he listened. When they fled to the taro plantation in the hills, he sounded the alarm. "If the dogs run to safety, you follow. You run," he said.
Tsunami wave heights

* guardian.co.uk © Guardian News and Media Limited 2009

I suspect that the animals are not picking up EM or any other type of energy clues.. BUT hearing Ultra-Sound or very low frequencies sound waves.. This is how they get early warning of something coming and its 'loud.' to them thus they get away from it.

Quote:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/oc ... aves/print

guardian.co.uk home

Surfer survived Samoa tsunami by riding out the waves

Chris Nel, from New Zealand, who was surfing off the coast of Samoa when the tsunami hit, tells of his lucky escape

samoa surfer survives tsunami

Rubble litters a Samoan beach after the tsunami. Photograph: Paul Anderson/AFP/Getty Images

A surfer from New Zealand has recounted how he survived the Pacific tsunami this week by riding out the succession of waves for almost an hour clutching his board.

When the 8.3 magnitude quake struck on Wednesday morning, Chris Nel was catching waves on the south coast of Samoa's north-western island of Savai'i with five companions.

"All of a sudden the water went real weird, it kind of glassed off and got real lumpy, then we started moving real quick, getting sucked out to sea," Nel said.

"It was pretty scary looking back and seeing the reef completely dried up. It looked like a volcanic riverbed – it was just gone."

A big spurt of water then hit the shore, Nel told the Dominion Post.

"I was thinking, 'this is it, we're going to get washed away and smashed into the jungle.'"

Nel said he and his companions spent up to 45 minutes floating and trying to time the surges so they could ride in without being smashed on the coral or the beach.

Once ashore they realised their surf camp had been destroyed and most of their belongings washed away.

"I found one of my surfboards in the jungle," said Nel who flew out in a pair of jeans he found in the jungle.

Nel's tale of survival comes as another two earthquakes struck about 150km off the coasts of Samoa and Tonga. The US Geological Survey said the quakes had magnitudes of 5.1 and 4.9, much weaker than Wednesday's jolt. No tsunami alerts were issued.

Of the 189 people who have died so far, 149 were in Samoa, 31 were in American Samoa and nine were in Tonga.

In Samoa people are traditionally buried in their village, but as many of the communities have been swept away the government is planning a mass burial next Tuesday.
Tsunami wave heights

Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:31 pm
GT Truther

Happy Birthday Don!

May your dreams and wishes come true and nothing but blessings tomorrow bring! (minus the arrival of Planet X though :P )

I can't speak for all old timers of the Golden Thread. But I have always felt that "The Golden Thread" was never really about Dan Burisch or his saga. It was really about Don Dep and Toni's plight and harassment at the hands of Majestic 12. For Don's simple; yet determined investigative actions to get to the truth!

The Golden Thread was about Don and Toni's fight, struggle and ultimately victory to regain their lives instead of living in fear.

The Whole Dan Burisch story was just a side issue, at least to me.

Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:19 pm
GT Truther

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/worldnews/6245383/Samoa-tsunami-more-than-100-dead-on-Pacific-islands.html

:arrow:

Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:52 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post UFO CAMERA GOLD
Hope you had a good birthday, Don.8)

-------------------------------------------

I see that Earthfiles.com is reporting that a daylight picture taken by someone with an iphone, showing 3 flying disks (above), is probably a fake. It appears that the iphone/touch has another [non]killer app to add to its repertoire, called UFO Camera GOLD -- this new app adds ufos to photos, and the latest version of it even has a slider bar to adjust the size of the craft, as well as 19 different types of ufos to choose from. Get it for 99 cents today, and make Steve Jobs another cool million or two. :wink:

Here's some examples of UFO camera GOLD:

Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:58 pm
Truth Seeker

Post Re: Shakespeare’s Secret Identity Revealed:
starryeyes wrote:
starfire1725 wrote:
New Research Shows the Bard as Spy/Alchemist ( from Vincent Bridges )

In a lecture on “Shakespeare and Dr. Dee,” American independent scholar and esoteric historian Vincent Bridges will reveal William Shakespeare’s secret identity during his so-called Lost Years. The result of five years of research by Bridges and his co-author Teresa Burns, the identification of William Shakespeare with the previously unidentified “Francis Garland” of Dr. John Dee’s diaries reveals a completely new perspective on the Bard’s life and work. Not only was he an intimate of occultists and spies, but also he may have witnessed an alchemical transmutation.

[/i]

and what about that Voynich-- with the women meditating in tubs of water :-)

http://beinecke.library.yale.edu/digita ... ynich.html

As far as I have read before, Rudolph did indeed get the voynich from Dee, I have also read on the theory that Bacon was really Shakespeare according to Manly P. Hall, but Bridges theory of the Garland brothers - Rosicrucians is pretty good.

You should have a look at Dan Winters stuff also, especially about the powder of projection and our Alien DNA, FANTASTIC STUFF...

Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:22 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

The strange strange story about American Police Force and the Montana Jail..Getting stranger by the hour.. just read on Namoi Wolf's facebook page that Mafi the Lawyer of APF has just quit!

Shady

Quote:
http://www.billingsgazette.com/news/state-and-regional/montana/article_4079a856-a017-11de-994f-001cc4c002e0.html

Billings Gazette

Government databases show no record of American Police Force
Questions swirling around jail deal

By MATTHEW BROWN Associated Press | Posted: Sunday, September 13, 2009 12:00 am

The Two Rivers Detention Center was promoted as the largest economic development project in decades in the small town of Hardin when the jail was built two years ago. But it has been vacant ever since.

City officials have searched from Vermont to Alaska for inmate contracts to fill the jail, only to be turned down at every turn and see the bonds that financed its construction fall into default. They even floated the idea of housing prisoners from Guantanamo Bay at the jail.

So when Hardin officials announced last week that they had signed a deal with a California company to fill the empty jail, it was naturally a cause for celebration. Town officials talked about throwing a party to mark the occasion, their dreams of economic salvation a step closer to being realized.

But questions are emerging over the legitimacy of the company, American Police Force.

Government contract databases show no record of the company. Security industry representatives and federal officials said they had never heard of it. On its Web site, the company lists as its headquarters a building in Washington near the White House that holds "virtual offices." A spokeswoman for the building said American Police Force never completed its application to use the address.

And it's unclear where the company will get the inmates for the jail. Montana says it's not sending inmates to the jail, and neither are federal officials in the state.

An attorney for American Police Force, Maziar Mafi, describes the Santa Ana, Calif., company as a fledgling spin-off of a major security firm founded in 1984. But Mafi declined to name the parent firm or provide details on how the company will finance its jail operations.

"It will gradually be more clear as things go along," said Mafi, a personal injury and medical malpractice lawyer in Santa Ana who was hired by American Police Force only a month ago. "The nature of this entity is private security and for security purposes, as well as for the interest of their clientele, that's why they prefer not to be upfront."

On its elaborate Web site and in interviews with company representatives, American Police Force claims to sell assault rifles and other weapons in Afghanistan on behalf of the U.S. military while providing security, investigative work and other services to clients "in all 50 states and most countries."

The company also boasts to have "rapid response units awaiting our orders worldwide" and that it can field a battalion-sized team of special forces soldiers "within 72 hours."

Representatives of American Police Force said the company presently employs at least 16 and as many as 28 people in the United States and 1,600 contractors worldwide.

"APF plays a critical role in helping the U.S. government meet vital homeland security and national defense needs," the company says on its Web site. "Within the last five years the United States has been far and away our" No. 1 client.

However, an Associated Press search of two comprehensive federal government contractor databases turned up no record of American Police Force.

Representatives of security trade groups said they had never heard of American Police Force, although they added that secrecy was prevalent in the industry and it was possible the company had avoided the public limelight.

"They're really invisible," said Alan Chvotkin, executive vice president and counsel for the Professional Services Council. The group's members include major security contractors Triple Canopy, DynCorp and Xe Services, formerly known as Blackwater Worldwide.

"Even a single unclassified contract in the last couple of years should show up" in the federal database, Chvotkin said.

Spokesmen for the State Department and Defense Department said they could not immediately find any records of contracts with the company. The city has not released a copy of its agreement with American Police Force. But the deal as announced would be a sweet one for Hardin, a depressed rural town of 3,500 about 45 miles east of Billings.

The company is pledging to fill the 464-bed facility by early next year.

Hardin officials say the first payment on the contract is due Feb. 1 - regardless of whether any prisoners are in place. The city's economic development authority would get enough money to pay off the bondholders and receive $5 per prisoner a day.

American Police Force also is promising to invest $30 million in new projects for the city, including a military and law enforcement training center with a 250-bed dormitory and an expansion of the jail to 2,000 beds. The company says it will build a homeless shelter, offer free health care for city residents and even deliver meals to the needy.

Where the prisoners would come from is unclear. City officials said California was the most likely possibility, but a spokesman for that state's corrections system said there was no truth to the claim.

Federal prisoners also were mentioned by both American Police Force and the city. U.S. Marshal Dwight MacKay in Billings said he would have been notified if such a plan was pending.

"There's skepticism over whether this is a real thing," MacKay said.

Hardin officials said they were approached by American Police Force about six months ago, soon after the city made international news in its quest to become "America's Gitmo." American Police Force incorporated around the same time.

Albert Peterson, the city's school superintendent and vice president of the authority that built the jail, said the city was "guaranteed" the contract would be upheld.

"There's never a question in my mind after I've done my homework. It's legit," Peterson said of American Police Force. "We believe in each other."

The contract was still being reviewed by the city attorney, he said.

Peterson refused to answer when asked if he knew the name of American Police Force's parent firm. He said news coverage of the city's political tussles with the administration of Gov. Brian Schweitzer had left him suspicious of the press. The administration brought a court challenge over whether Hardin could take out-of-state inmates at the jail.

"If you're looking for the source of the money, you're not going to find it from me," Peterson said.

A member of the Texas consortium that developed the jail, Mike Harling, said he had "every reason to believe they'll be successful."

Mafi, the American Police Force attorney, said his company intends to reverse Hardin's recent problems with the jail and give the town an economic boost.

In Santa Ana, American Police Force occupies a single suite on the second floor of a two-story office building. During a visit to the location Thursday, a reporter for The Associated Press encountered a uniformed man behind a desk who would identify himself only as "Captain Michael."

The man declined to discuss basic details about the company and referred the reporter to the company's Web site. In a subsequent phone interview, he provided his surname but insisted it not be used because of security concerns. The man said he was a naturalized U.S. citizen born in Montenegro with decades of experience in military and law enforcement operations.

The man said his boss is a retired U.S. Army colonel named Richard Culver who is currently overseas. Culver's role with the company could not be immediately verified.

The company claim of a headquarters address is just up the street from the White House.

The K Street building houses "virtual offices," where clients pay to use the prestigious Pennsylvania Avenue address and gain access to onsite conference rooms but have no permanent presence.

"It lets small businesses get started up and have a professional front and not have a lot of a cash to do it," said Ashley Korner with Preferred Offices, which leases the location.

She said American Police Force's application to use the address was pending but incomplete.

Associated Press writer Amy Taxin contributed to this story from Santa Ana.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.billingsgazette.com/news/sta ... 03286.html

Home / News / State and Regional News / Montana News

APF legal affairs director resigns
California attorney cuts ties to Hardin jail project

------------------------------------------------------------------

Served time in prison for theft
APF head Hilton has history of legal trouble

http://www.billingsgazette.com/news/sta ... 03286.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:29 pm
GT Truther

http://naturalplane.blogspot.com/2009/10/photos-are-these-really.html

other interesting events
Friday, October 02, 2009
Photos: Are These Really Extraterrestrials?

Ron S. Stewart, an inventor and imaging scientist, took these photographs on Texas Hwy 59 near Wharton, TX in the late summer of 2005. The camera used was a Fujica model ST-605 35 mm-camera using SLR type film and a Hanimex 200 mm telephoto lens. Ron's work will be displayed at the 19th Annual International UFO Congress Convention & Film Festival, Saturday February 27, 2010 at 8:30 am to 11:45 am at the Aquarius Resort in Laughlin, Nevada.

The images were produced by APEP, (Advanced Photographic Extraction Process).

Are these really extraterrestrial beings?

Related Story At:

http://www.ufodigest.com/news/1009/reveal.php

If these are aliens they don't look like Grey's to me! Reminds me of the alien bar/tavern in the first Star Wars! Which would be alot more logical.

Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:27 pm
GT Truther

Remembering a Patriot and Hero As He Passed this week..

Quote:
BBC NEWS

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8288156.stm

Warsaw ghetto uprising head dies

Mr Edelman led young Jews who battled the Nazis in Warsaw in 1943

The last surviving leader of the 1943 Warsaw ghetto uprising against the Nazis, Marek Edelman, has died at the age of 90.

The uprising - triggered by the Nazis' decision to send residents to concentration camps - lasted three weeks before it was crushed.

Mr Edelman, then 23, was one of 200 young Jews who fought German troops.

His friend, Paula Sawicka, told the Associated Press that he died "at home, among friends".

Former Polish Foreign Minister Wladyslaw Bartoszewski paid tribute to him.

"He reached a good age. He left as a contented man even if he was always aware of the tragedy he went through," he told the Gazeta Wyborcza paper.

"I don't want to say he was irreplaceable, nobody is, but there are few people like Marek Edelman."

Pitched battle

For nearly a month in the spring of 1943 a group of young Jews, armed with pistols and home-made bombs, held off the German army before the ghetto was razed to the ground.

By that time the Nazis had sent 300,000 Jewish residents of the ghetto to the gas chambers at the Treblinka death camp.

The first clashes occurred at the start of 1943 as residents took up arms to prevent more Jews being sent to the camp.

The full-scale uprising began in April in response to Nazi plans to wipe out the 60,000 remaining inhabitants.

Thousands of Jews died in the fighting as Nazi troops resorted to explosives to destroy the ghetto - created by the German occupiers in 1940.

More than 55,000 people were then killed or deported to concentration camps when the uprising failed.

Mr Edelman escaped and helped coordinate anti-Nazi resistance. After the war he became a doctor and joined Poland's democratic opposition, speaking out against racism and on human rights.

"He will remain in my memory as a fighting hero, a man of great courage," Former Israeli ambassador to Poland Shevach Weiss said.

"He never ceased in his struggle for human freedom and for Poland's freedom."
Story from BBC NEWS:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/2/hi/e ... 288156.stm

Published: 2009/10/02 22:31:28 GMT

© BBC MMIX

Resistance is not Futile!!

"We will not go quietly into the night!"

Shady

Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:57 pm
GT Truther

A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU DONDEP! and to the GT!

May life bring you happiness and safety, and may the GT continue to exist for a long time.

brightstar

Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:05 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

just changed the balance of red color...

looks like the evolution of giraffes!

Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:13 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post following the patterns
Some data to consider:

looks like the Earth polar motion / axis is now fixed: no chandler wooble!
some exterior magnetic force got gripped Earth axis/Create strong Quakes in the process!

The error between the Software model and the measure start incrementing from:
Code:
date                error  coordinate x coordinate y
september 18  0.008  -0.003  0.011
september 19  0.008  -0.003  0.011
september 20  0.010  -0.003  0.011
september 21  0.032  -0.003  0.011
september 22  0.105  -0.003  0.011
september 23  0.128  -0.003  0.012
september 24  0.166  -0.003  0.011
september 25  0.203  -0.003  0.012
september 26  0.251  -0.003  0.011
september 27  0.189  -0.003  0.011
september 28  0.106  -0.003  0.012
september 29  0.097  -0.003  0.012
september 30  0.135  -0.003  0.011
october 01       0.162  -0.003  0.012

from this chart:
http://hpiers.obspm.fr/eop-pc/products/bulletins/bulletins.html
Select bulletin B

another plot of the movement of axis:
http://hpiers.obspm.fr/eop-pc/

Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:34 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Happy Birthday From Me, too.
brightstar wrote:
A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU DONDEP! and to the GT!

May life bring you happiness and safety, and may the GT continue to exist for a long time.

brightstar

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:lol:

Happy B-day to Don Dep. Thanks for being who you are and building this sanctuary in the middle of a universe that more closely resembles a kaleidoscope than reality. I wish you happiness, peace and a high spot after Nibiru.

MK

Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:07 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I know recall, truly bizarre yet interesting.

recall15 wrote:
Hey Shaddy look here

just changed the balance of red color...

looks like the evolution of giraffes!

Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:56 pm
GT Truther

Post Happy Birthday to one and all
Happy Birthday - To the Golden Thread and all of the readers and writers on it

While it's also my birthday, it's also the anniversary this shared experience commenced back on GLP in 2003. Many of you are relatively 'new' here (hard to believe, isn't it?), but there are still enough old-timers who - while rarely posting these days - still read here quietly, sporadically. Some are still going strong, and if I'm not mistaken Shady still holds the lead in number of posts over-all, even though that's not the important measure. Thank you for the birthday wishes, and this in turn is my birthday wish for all of you.

Like you said, Shady, the truth is that this GT was begun by Human Subject #58-001 (not the original; Dan H. of the Netherlands took that name in honor of the human test subject recalled in one of Dan Burisch's black-ops projects) - I admit at my urging - because the drama Starry and I were undergoing in those days was very real and the fear very palpable. It ultimately resulted in at least one affidavit that attested to both the paradigm of the STS as told to Dan as well as the larger truth that the STO had made me aware of thanks to those above Dan's pay-grade (and/or security clearance) in the black-ops community. It also resulted in this ongoing conversation, which may turn out to be one for the record-books as being the longest-running conversation/forum-thread in internet history. I'm hoping one of the star internet researchers here (hint, hint!) can perhaps look into that as I'm still plugging away at finishing my book as well as 'other things'.

As we look back, we can see how the child-like and sometimes childish naivete that characterized our eagerness back then were easily taken advantage of, and how we've matured in the intervening years and can now say with some authority that we're a lot more seasoned and careful in what we embrace. Or heap disgrace on. We may only be a handful of people, but we're a pretty big handful when you look over the whole history here, and we span the entire globe and cover many different lifestyles and backgrounds. We can disagree about some very fundamental issues yet do it cordially, where so many these days are full of anger if others don't agree with them. I think just achieving that kind of bond says a lot about our future, and while I certainly don't wish the poleshift to occur, I know that if and when the time comes there are many here who will be coming together in a real-time community.....perhaps one in which we will be welcomed by those entities who will truly be practicing the Golden Rule - not the caricatures that the insecure and paranoid PTB have been foisting on us for so long, those "STS" types that have run the human black-ops around in circles for decades while promising them the Moon (literally). Not to mention flying saucers and the 'free energy' that propels them.

Some folks may not be aware that today is also the 140th birthday of Mahatma Gandhi, whose likeness made the "G" in today's Google logo:

But before moving on from Gandhi, the big news is that the Cosmic Jokester got together with the elders of the higher dimensions that have looked down on our petty endeavors from on high and produced the following birthday notice for us. For special effect, think of Holy Most Disobedient Angel Eagle Dan Burisch in lieu of Mahatma Gandhi (and Tamiflu for Montblanc) and the incongruity of the announcement should become plain:

Gandhi's Birthday Commemorated With A Golden Thread

MUMBAI, India — An incongruous billboard has appeared high above Mumbai's slums: A thin Mohandas Gandhi, {Dan Burisch} the ascetic father of India's independence, {ET Disclosure} sits wrapped in simple white cloth above the image of a fat Montblanc pen {B&L microscope}.
German luxury penmaker Montblanc launched a limited-edition commemorative fountain pen in honor of Gandhi this week, just in time for the 140th anniversary of the birth of the Mahatma — or "Great Soul" — on Friday.

The price? $24,763.

The decision to turn a man who shunned foreign-made products and pushed simple living to new extremes into a "brand ambassador" — as one local website put it — for a global luxury goods maker has left some Indians puzzled and others angry.

One group filed a lawsuit Thursday to try and halt distribution of the pen.

"Mahatma Gandhi advocated a simple lifestyle," Dijo Kappen, who filed the suit and is managing trustee of the Center for Consumer Education in the southern state of Kerala, told the Associated Press. "He was, of course, a nationalist and, in the nature of the independence struggle, the only thing he promoted was Indian-made goods. It is a mockery of the great man and an insult to the nation ... to use him as a poster-boy."

Broadcaster NDTV asked: "Why are multimillion dollar conglomerates fascinated with the image of a man once called the Naked Fakir?" Fakir refers to a Hindu or Muslim religious mendicant.

A writer for India's Mint newspaper peered at the image of Gandhi, bamboo staff in hand, which is engraved in the pen's rhodium-plated nib and asked: "Where, really, was Gandhi in all this?"

Oliver Goessler, Montblanc's regional director for India, Africa and the Middle East, says the answer is: Everywhere.

"Whatever brings Gandhi and his ideas back to mind can only be good," he said by phone from Hamburg, Germany.

Just 241 commemorative fountain pens will be sold — a nod to the number of miles Gandhi walked in his famous 1930 "salt march," a mass protest against salt taxes levied by the British that dealt an early blow to their control over the subcontinent.

The pens are handmade, adorned with Gandhi's signature and a saffron-colored opal.
They come with a 26-foot golden thread that can be wound around the pen to invoke the spindle Gandhi used to weave plain cotton cloth each day. The pens also come with a commemorative booklet of inspiring Gandhi {GT} quotes.

"It's not an opulent pen. It's a writing instrument that's very pure," Goessler said.

But, he added: "The name of Mahatma Gandhi, you have to be careful how you use it. That's why we linked it to two different charity initiatives."

On Tuesday, Montblanc chief executive Lutz Bethge handed over a check for $145,666 to Gandhi's great grandson, Tushar Gandhi, for his foundation.

The foundation will get an additional 10,000 to 50,000 rupees ($210 to $1,050) for each pen sold, Goessler said.

Tushar said he did not get any money personally from Montblanc and his foundation would use the money to build a school and hostel for rescued child laborers.

He said he sees the pen as a commemoration, not an exploitation of his great-grandfather's legacy.

Gandhi "would have been amused that such a lavish and ostentatious pen was being dedicated to him," he said by phone from Amsterdam Friday, where he is attending a human rights conference. "He wouldn't have possessed it."

Montblanc gave Tushar a pen, but he said he's been too shy to use it.

"I can't bring myself to use it," he said. "It's too costly for me."

Montblanc also took the unprecedented step of launching more affordable versions of the Gandhi pen.

"When we talk about Gandhi, there has to be an edition that's more accessible," Goessler said.

The cheaper line of 3,000 roller ball and fountain pens retails for $3,205 to $3,642.

Even that is stratospherically out of reach for the vast majority of Indians, many of whom have been left out of India's economic boom. Over 450 million Indians struggle by on less than $1.25 a day.

Copyright 2009 The Associated Press.

from http://www.usatoday.com/money/world/200 ... ndia_N.htm

It's my opinion that not only do Majestic/Sion/Scion monitor this ongoing conversation, so do those entities from off-world and the higher realms who recognize that we're as much a part of helping to raise the consciousness of this world as any mainstream news organization. Or luxury pen company. :wink:

Hope we're passing the audition!

Carry on, brothers and sisters, friends and peers.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:10 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

This is my favourite site. Thank you all!

But it is still hard to figure out what is real and what is not

I'll continue to try to figure it out.

Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:50 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

Happy late birthday Don! And for those that are still trying to seperate the truth from fiction. It seems to me that the UFO community has always been hit with the bag of dirty tricks! Bob Lazar, Paul Bennewitz, and so on, all in the name of secrets. And more so then not, most will never know the truth! So don't be too hard on your self if you came this far only to still be confused and undecided. Remember one mans fact is another mans fiction! What is the truth?

Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:04 am
GT Truther

Post Re: Happy Birthday to one and all
Dondep wrote:
..."I'm hoping one of the star internet researchers here (hint, hint!) can perhaps look into that..."

...Perhaps it could be 'looked into' as a belated Birthday Present...

Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:25 am
Truth Seeker

Post OBAMA
{message received} The end of the end? = "FEDERAL JUDGE Carter sets Trial Date for Obama's Eligibility!!!

The expedited trial has been set for Jan. 26, 2010, just 4 1/2 months
from now!

I and many other concerned veterans and citizens attended the hearing
today in Federal Court in Santa Ana in the lawsuit against Barack
Obama to determine his eligibility to be President and Commander in
Chief.. About 150 people showed up, almost all in support of the
lawsuit to demand that Obama release his birth certificate and other
records that he has hidden from the American people.

Judge David Carter refused to hear Obama's request for dismissal
today, instead setting a hearing date for Oct. 5, 2009 since Obama's
attorneys had just filed the motion on Friday. He indicated there
was almost no chance that this case would be dismissed. Obama is
arguing this lawsuit was filed in the wrong court if you can believe
that. I guess Obama would prefer a "kangaroo court" instead of a
Federal court! Assuming Judge Carter denies Obama's motion for
dismissal, he will likely then order expedited discovery which will
force Obama to release his birth certificate in a timely manner (if
he has one).

The judge, WHO IS A FORMER U.S. MARINE, repeated several times that
this is A VERY SERIOUS CASE which must be resolved quickly so that
the troops know that their Commander in Chief is eligible to hold
that position and issue lawful orders to our military in this time of
war. He basically said OBAMA MUST PROVE HIS ELIGIBILITY to the
court! He said Americans deserve to know the truth about their
President!

The two U.S. Attorneys representing Barack Obama tried everything
they could to sway the judge that this case was frivolous, but Carter
would have none of it and cut them off several times.. Obama's
attorneys left the courtroom after about the 90 minute hearing
looking defeated and nervous.

Great day in America for the U.S. Constitution!!! The truth about
Barack Obama's eligibility will be known fairly soon - Judge Carter
practically guaranteed it!

Video from the press conference after the hearing coming soon.
Congratulations to plaintiffs attorney Dr. Orly Taitz! She did a
great job and won some huge victories today. She was fearless!

Jeff Schwilk, Founder
http://www.sandiegominutemen.com/

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=109242

A California judge today scheduled a trial for Jan. 26, 2010,
for a case that challenges Barack Obama's eligibility to be
president based on questions over his qualifications under the
requirements of the U.S. Constitution.
If the case actually goes to arguments before U.S. District Judge
David Carter, it will be the first time the merits of the dispute
have been argued in open court, according to one of the attorneys
working on the issue.
In a highly anticipated hearing today before Carter, several motions
were heard, including a resolution to long-standing questions about
whether attorney Orly Taitz properly served notice on the defendants,
which she had.
http://www.gunslot.com/pictures/huge-ne ... ligibility "

Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:44 am
GT Truther

http://educate-yourself.org/vcd/vcdvaccineslacedwithbirthcontrol.shtml

Quote:
Are New Vaccines Laced With Birth-Control Drugs?
By J.A. Miller, correspondent for Human Life International.
http://educate-yourself.org/vcd/vcdvacc ... trol.shtml
June/July 1995

Originally published in HLI Reports, Human Life International, Gaithersburg, Maryland; June/July 1995, Volume 13, Number 8

Are New Vaccines Laced With Birth-Control Drugs?

During the early 1990s, the World Health Organization (WHO) has been overseeing massive vaccination campaigns against tetanus in a number of countries, among them Nicaragua, Mexico, and the Philippines. In October 1994, HLI received a communication from its Mexican affiliate, the Comite' Pro Vida de Mexico, regarding that country's anti-tetanus campaign. Suspicious of the campaign protocols, the Comite' obtained several vials of the vaccine and had them analyzed by chemists. Some of the vials were found to contain human chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG), a naturally occurring hormone essential for maintaining a pregnancy.

hCG and Anti-hCG Antibodies

In nature the hCG hormone alerts the woman's body that she is pregnant and causes the release of other hormones to prepare the uterine lining for the implantation of the fertilized egg. The rapid rise in hCG levels after conception makes it an excellent marker for confirmation of pregnancy: when a woman takes a pregnancy test she is not tested for the pregnancy itself, but for the elevated presence of hCG.

However, when introduced into the body coupled with a tetanus toxoid carrier, antibodies will be formed not only against tetanus but also against hCG. In this case the body fails to recognize hCG as a friend and will produce anti-hCG antibodies. The antibodies will attack subsequent pregnancies by killing the hCG which naturally sustains a pregnancy; when a woman has sufficient anti-hCG antibodies in her system, she is rendered incapable of maintaining a pregnancy.(1)

HLI reported the sketchy facts regarding the Mexican tetanus vaccines to its World Council members and affiliates in more than 60 countries.(2) Soon additional reports of vaccines laced with hCG hormones began to drift in from the Philippines, where more than 3.4 million women were recently vaccinated. Similar reports came from Nicaragua, which had conducted its own vaccination campaign in 1993.

The Known Facts

Here are the known facts concerning the tetanus vaccination campaigns in Mexico and the Philippines:

* Only women are vaccinated, and only the women between the ages of 15 and 45. (In Nicaragua the age range was 12-49.) But aren't men at least as likely as young women to come into contact with tetanus? And what of the children? Why are they excluded?

* Human chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG) hormone has been found in the vaccines. It does not belong there -- in the parlance of the O.J. Simpson murder trial, the vaccine has been "contaminated."

* The vaccination protocols call for multiple injections -- three within three months and a total of five altogether. But, since tetanus vaccinations provide protection for ten years or more, why are multiple inoculations called for?(3)

* WHO has been actively involved for more than 20 years in the development of an anti-fertility vaccine utilizing hCG tied to tetanus toxoid as a carrier -- the exact same coupling as has been found in the Mexican-Philippine-Nicaragua vaccines.(4)

The Anti-Fertility Gang

Allied with the WHO in the development of an anti-fertility vaccine (AFV) using hCG with tetanus and other carriers have been UNFPA, the UN Development Programme (UNDP), the World Bank, the Population Council, the Rockefeller Foundation, the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, and a number of universities, including Uppsala, Helsinki, and Ohio State.(5) The U.S. National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (part of NIH) was the supplier of the hCG hormone in some of the AFV experiments.(6)

The WHO begain its "Special Programme" in human reproduction in 1972, and by 1993 had spent more than $356 million on "reproductive health" research.(7) It is this "Programme" which has pioneered the development of the abortificant vaccine. Over $90 million of this Programme's funds were contributed by Sweden; Great Britain donated more than $52 million, while Norway, Denmark and Germany kicked in for $41 million , $27 million, and $12 million, respectively. The U.S., thanks to the cut-off of such funding during the Reagan-Bush administrations, has contributed "only" $5.7 million, including a new payment in 1993 by the Clinton administration of $2.5 million. Other major contibutors to the WHO Programme include UNFPA, $61 million; the World Bank, $15.5 million; the Rockefeller Foundation, $2.5 million; the Ford Foundation, over $1 million; and
the IDRC (International Research and Development Centre of Canada), $716.5 thousand.

WHO and Philippine Health Department Excuses

When the first reports surfaced in the Philippines of tetanus toxoid vaccine being laced with hCG hormones, the WHO and the Philippine Department of Health (DOH) immediately denied that the vaccine contained hCG. Confronted with the results of laboratory tests which detected its presence in three of the four vials of tetanus toxoid examined, the WHO and DOH scoffed at the evidence coming from "right-to-life and Catholic" sources. Four new vials of the tetanus vaccine were submitted by DOH to St. Luke's (Lutheran) Medical Center in Manila -- and all four vials tested positive for hCG!

From outright denial the stories now shifted to the allegedly "insignificant" quantity of the hCG present; the volume of hCG present is insufficient to produce anti-hCG antibodies. But new tests designed to detect the presence of hCG antibodies in the blood sera of women vaccinated with the tetauns toxoid vaccine were undertaken by Philippine pro-life and Catholic groups. Of thirty women tested subsequent to receiving tetanus toxoid vaccine, twenty-six tested positive for high levels of anti-hCG! If there were no hCG in the vaccine, or if it were present in only "insignificant" quantities, why were the vaccinated women found to be harboring anti-hCG antibodies? The WHO and the DOH had no answers.

New arguments surfaced: hCG's apparent presence in the vaccine was due to "false positives" resulting from the particular substances mixed in the vaccine or in the chemicals testing for hCG. And even if hCG was really there, its presence derived from the manufacturing process.

But the finding of hCG antibodies in the blood sera of vaccinated women obviated the need to get bogged down in such debates. It was no longer necessary to argue about what may or may not have been the cause of the hCG presence, when one now had the effect of the hCG. There is no known way for the vaccinated women to have hCG antibodies in their blood unless hCG had been artificially introduced into their bodies!

Why A Tetanus Toxoid "Carrier"?

Because the human body does not attack its own naturally occurring hormone hCG, the body has to be fooled into treating hCG as an invading enemy in order to develop a successful anti-fertility vaccine utilizing hCG antibodies. A paper delivered at the 4th International Congress of Reproductive Immunology (Kiel, West Germany, 26-29 July 1989) spelled it out: "Linkage to a carrier was done to overcome the immunological tolerance to hCG."(8)

Vaccine Untested by Drug Bureau

After the vaccine controversy had reached a fever pitch, a new bombshell exploded; none of the three different brands of tetanus vaccine being used had ever been licensed for sale and distribution or registered with the Philippine Bureau of Food and Drugs (BFAD), as required by law. The head of the BFAD lamely explained that the companies distributing these brands "did not apply for registration."(9) The companies in question are Connaught Laboratories Ltd. and Intervex, both from Canada, and CSL Laboratories from Australia.

It seemed that the BFAD might belatedly require re-testing, but the idea was quickly rejected when the Secretary of Health declared that, since the vaccines had been certified by the WHO -- there they are again! -- there was assurance enough that the "vaccines come from reputable manufacturers."(10)

Just how "reputable" one of the manufacturers might be is open to some question. In the mid-`80s Connaught Laboratories was found to be knowingly distributing vials of AIDS-contaminated blood products.(11)

Epilogue

At this juncture, evidence is beginning to appear from Africa.(12) HLI has called for a Congressional investigation of the situation, inasmuch as nearly every agency involved in the development of an anti-fertility vaccine is funded, at least in part, with U.S. monies.

New World Out-of-Order brigade playing god again.....

Belated birthday Greetings Dondep, and this fascinating Golden Thread
Avid :-D

Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:00 am
Truth Seeker

Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:25 am
GT Truther

I stumbled upon this last night and have thought on it and now think I need to post this here for us all to investigate into and see what more we can find out on this. This is one I had NOT heard of before in this manner. I am putting part of the article here fyi, and the link so you can read the rest of the story.

Quote:
As you read this keep in mind that most writers use the word Illuminati because they are afraid to use the word Jew. Now there are agents of the Illuminati (of the Jews) who are not Jewish, but nevertheless they might as well be because they do as they are told.

Also keep in mind that although the Rothschilds are without doubt the most powerful of the Jewish families behind the move that place Jews as the rulers of the world, that they are only a front, used by even more powerful forces behind them. They are the “Learned Elders of Zion,” and are taken from birth and trained to be a leader, they are taught all the secrets of the Jews and their actions for thousands of years.

If along the way a child is found to be unfit mentally or physically then that child is killed and buried in an unmarked grave. Yet as powerful as the Rothschilds are the secret leaders, the “Learned Elders,” are never mentioned in any Jewish writings, or elsewhere. Their names are not mentioned by even the Rothschilds, who undoubtedly know them; and by the Rockefellers who without doubt know who they are, but they dare not even mention their names for to do so would mean certain death in just a matter of hours if not minutes.

Yet no matter how secretative a group is, some information eventually comes out about them and in this case some information has escaped.

The Jewish Cahilla: Outgrowing Palestine, capitalizing on all Jewish "persecutions," effectively carrying on the fight for Christian tolerance toward this scheming, predatory people, it began to adopt a world wide aspect after the admirable maneuverings of the Mayer clan. Thus do we arrive at the impressive construction of the CAHILLA.

Americans living in New York frequently hear of the Jews giving Cahilla parties in various city blocks, but that the Cahilla is a vast network of espionage and predatory activism for worldwide Jewry, and that it correlates the progress of the Jewish nationalists all over the earth, has only been authentically uncovered since the Boer War, mostly by British military and secret service agents. Try to grasp fully what now is to be disclosed. In the time of George Washington there were about 4,000 Jews in this country. Most of them were already well to do traders. In 1783 the United States became the first country to grant them full civil equality, and ever since then they have enjoyed political equality.

Today there is said to be, taking the Jew's word for it, 18,000,000 Jews in the world, and about 4,400,000 of that number are in the United States, where they control 60 percent of the vital interests of our country (remember this was written in the 1930's). Taking the word of the military of the various countries, instead, however, it is probable that the figure of 23,000,000 Jews for the whole world is the more nearly accurate. Whether the true figure is 14,000,000 or 23,000,000, when the statement is made they are entirely effectively controlled by one International Organization, so constructed that one man rules it from the top, the information is labeled fantastic. But wait! Listen to what espionage agents of several countries have attested before responsible committees: "The Jews of the World divided the earth first into two hemispheres, the Eastern and the Western."

As the United States lies in the Western Hemisphere, we will confine ourselves to that alone. The Cahilla is constructed on the symbol of Seven. First, however, over each hemisphere is put a Prince of Jewry known as a Sponsor. There is a Sponsor for the Eastern Hemisphere, and a Sponsor for the Western Hemisphere. Reliable authority has attested by the way, the Sponsor for the Western Hemisphere is none other than "a pinch hitter for Presidents" which explains why this gentleman occupies his position of such tremendous economic, financial and political importance in American State affairs.

He is the absolute overlord of about ten millions of Jews in this Western Hemisphere. He orders their lives and their affairs, and they in turn make it their business to see that he is kept ensconced in his power over American Officialdom. The Sponsor for the Eastern hemisphere is not of consequence in this article.

But do not miss the very important fact that both Sponsors for both hemispheres are accountable only to Akad HA'AM, the Unknown and Uncrowned King of Jewry throughout the earth, whose identity is kept a guarded secret. AKAD HA'AM rules the Jews of the earth by an effective devastating system. He has, as has been said, his Prince-Sponsor in each hemisphere. Then under these Prince-Sponsors falls the seven times seven organization.

Under each SPONSOR there are SEVEN ARCH CENSORS.
Under each ARCH CENSOR there are SEVEN MINISTERS.
Under each MINISTER there are SEVEN HERALDS.
Under each HERALD there are SEVEN COURIERS.
Under each COURIER there are SEVEN SCHRIVENORS.
Under each SCHRIVENOR there are SEVEN AUDITORS.
Under each AUDITOR there are SEVEN MUTES.

This figures out to almost 1 million influential Jews in each hemisphere organized into a tight, rigidly controlled body, every man knowing all the men under him but only the one man above him, and all responsive to the PRINCE SPONSOR at the top.

There is no Jew of consequence in North America who is not involved in this terrible organization: terrible at least in its power for predatory control of Christian society or who is not listed somewhere down the line on the roster of its obedient adherents. (Testimony of a Jewish Rabbi from New York, who has ask not to be named, and his wishes have been honored)

http://www.israelect.com/reference/Will ... hchild.htm

Is this by any chance the fabled "Puppet Master" that NL/ZT speaks about?

I also came across this video:

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=G ... mb=0&aq=f#

This is about what is called the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR) that apparently most of the government bodies have from local, county, city, state and federal levels of governments. In other words two sets of "books".

I somehow think that this and the above is somehow connected and the first portion helped to get this second part set up to be done. I could be wrong in my assumption here, but the more we find out on it all, the more things just keep stemming back to some of the same sources as usual for all of the ills and corruptions occuring in America and the world also.

As they say, "Follow the money".

brightstar

Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:09 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

http://www.theflucase.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=806%3Adoctor-tells-fox-news-qswine-fluq-jab-has-25000-levels-of-merucury-than-would-be-toxic-in-food-or-water&catid=1%3Alatest-news&Itemid=64&lang=en

Doctor tells Fox News "swine flu" jab has 25,000 times higher levels of merucury than would be toxic in food or water

Last Updated on Saturday, 03 October 2009 12:09 Saturday, 03 October 2009 11:31

News - Latest News

Dr Kent Holtorf says on Fox News that the “swine flu” jab has 25,000 times the level of mercury than would be considered toxic if it were in food or water.

He says he would definitely not give the “swine flu” jab to his kids.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1z7KSEn ... _embedded#
Comments

Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:24 am
GT Truther

Your future home if take the Swine Flu /H1N1 Jab

Quote:
http://www.theflucase.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=808%3Amore-mass-graves-reported-in-texas-reports-infowars&catid=1%3Alatest-news&Itemid=64&lang=en

Recently Surfaced Video Shows Numerous Mass Grave Crypts in Houston

Kurt Nimmo
Infowars
October 2, 2009

The following video was shot in March when Infowars reported on the existence of mass graves in Arizona and Texas. On March 28, we posted photos of a mass grave site at the Houston National Cemetery administered by the Veterans Administration.

Infowars received an email today pointing us to a video of the mass grave site.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoXTQwFD ... r_embedded

“Could this be related to what is going on in Phoenix? I noticed both the concrete structures that go in the ground as well as some plastic coffin liners. Could it be a regular expansion of the cemetery? It seems to be an operation of a smaller scale than what is going on in Phoenix, or perhaps I am late and many of the concrete structures are already in the ground and covered up,” a reader noted in an email sent with photo attachments.

On March 25, Infowars posted a report filed by Shepard Ambellas on an apparent mass grave site under construction at the National Memorial Cemetery in Phoenix, Arizona.

http://www.infowars.com/military-indust ... -citizens/

In February, Infowars reposted a report by D. H. Williams of the Daily Newscaster revealed a meeting between Indiana county municipal officials in the vicinity of Chicago and officials with FEMA and the Department of Homeland Security. According to Williams’ sources, DHS and FEMA officials presented several scenarios, including the need for mass graves.

http://www.infowars.com/is-fema-dhs-pre ... r-chicago/

Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:35 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 941 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next