It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:18 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 941 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 4.9 2009 
GT Truther

Post The Redshields have lost their identity
mountaintiger7 wrote:
What is the opinion of GT members on the below news item given that "Dan" is so enamored with the Cabala? The article talks about the Cabala and the holocaust, along with the Rothschilds being Sabbatean-Frankists and Illuminati Jews.

MT, the British limb of the De Rothschilds family have intermarried so deeply into the English upper classes, that I doubt if there's much Jewish blood left in them nowadays.

Having said that, there are some [rather deluded] Christian theorists out there who think the English are one of the "lost tribes" of Israel, and are direct descendants of King David. If that's the case, then I guess we're all Jews over here. :lol: And here's me thinking we originated out of Schleswig-Holstein and parts of Friesland. :roll: :P

Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:25 am
GT Truther

http://thechurchofufology.blogspot.com/ ... -area.html

Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:38 am
GT Truther

Post Making pearls
Thanks for all the birthday wishes, friends. Though I haven't been posting as much lately, it doesn't mean that I don't count you all as my closest comrades, being that for many of us here the folks in our 'real world' lives may seem closer but often aren't - simply because we can't really talk about the things we discuss here all that openly in said 'real world'.

Things like the Vatican cleric who was busted in the the 'red-light district'. The problem isn't the acts, it's the hypocrisy.....preaching one thing and doing the exact opposite. Ask that same cleric about tantric sex, or any kind of lust (after he bails out of jail, straightens his robes out and takes his place behind the pulpit), and THEN see what he says.

(Thanks Shady for all the great finds lately, particularly the Einstein letter. I was never aware of it, but it takes any possible taint off of the great man to know that he was not approving of the zionist methods practiced by the burgeoning Israeli 'freedom fighters'.)

I'm also in agreement with you regarding the harnessing of sexual energy. That may well be the component of the Cabala/Kabbala/Qabbala(h), etc. that most interests the prurient minds of the SNEDs thugs, since they seem to have an even-more sanctimonious attitude about that than anything else.

However, methinks it has more to do with the fact that said thugs are aligned/controlled by zionist elements within Majestic and its 'successor group(s)'. I'm certainly not anti-semitic but I am decidedly anti-zionist and it's always been my belief that the self-righteousness of said zionism is the single biggest stumbling block to peace in the mid-east (not to justify the racism of the surrounding arabic/muslim peoples) as well as the biggest factor in the muslim community's anti-americanism. I've mentioned before and I'll mention it now: when discussing something with DB on the phone when we had first moved into our apartment in Vegas Nevada, I casually mentioned the name of the Is/raeli state, and he quickly got off the phone, leaving Marci (who was on another phone on the same line) to wrap things up a bit more slowly. Later, in person, he explained that any mention of the word "Je/w" or "Is?rael" on the phone or online can trigger the Echelon signals-intelligence (SIGINT, Dadmiral's specialty) monitoring system that would bring in the whole NSA surveillance crowd, in addition to the much-smaller Majestic surveillance monitoring system that already watches the emails and listens to the phone calls of potential 'troublemakers' such as we are considered. This tells you how paranoid the zionist control cabal really is about their perch. Unfortunately, this does little for the security of the Je\\wish people in Is\\rael, who deserve better than the machinations of the cabal-controlled executive level of the Mos\\sad.

UJ, you made an interesting observation about "goodness feeding off of evil". Like Sky, I think the traditional observation is that it's evil that feeds off of goodness, but when you put it the way you did, it provoked me to thinking (my favorite past-time, being provoked to thinking) that in many ways, goodness DOES feed off of badness, if only to use its values to undo the negative effects of the badness. Goodness in a vacuum is not only a bland and sterile proposition, it's also a short-lived one, without a counterpoint to help define it. In other words, goodness might only be useful when being pro-active and employed against badness. Then again, I might be wrong, and goodness on top of goodness enveloped in goodness ad infinitum might produce a state of constant orgasm......which in my book has to be all good, unless I'm sadly mistaken! :P

So long as there's a grain of sand to irritate, we'll continue making pearls in our attempts to make the 'perfect'.

from yesterday's GLP ZT chat, and because DB allegedly used the Voynich as a daily guide to what he was supposed to be doing. This only further muddies the ongoing dynamic between DB and NL/ZT:

I'm asking about the Voynich manuscript. It is written 500 years ago in some unknown language. What is the purpose of the book? What information does it contain? What is the language it is written in? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voynich_Manuscript, http://www.ciphermysteries.com/2009/07/ ... h-filigree, http://www.voynich.nu/, http://www.voynich.net/

This is a channeled writing and thus in intended to be understood only by those individuals being visited by the aliens who channeled the book in the first place. They know who they are, and are guided to find the book in libraries. It describes the relationship of all life, the cycle of life, and what we call the sweeping arms of the Sun, which is the reason for all the planets moving in the same direction around the Sun.

also, for those who keep up with the web-bots but not necessarily ZT:

Clif High (of web bots) sent out an urgent email to everyone on his board this afternoon at 3:00 PM about the coming death of the dollar. Seems to feel that the US will be among the poorest nations in just thirty or so days from now. "in running our MOM (model of modelspace) cleanup of the lexicon prior to tuning, it became apparent that October 25 turn in emotions globally will be dominated by a [lock down/implosion] of the [planetary financial/banking system]. The data suggests that such things a [currency trading] and [commodities trading] as well as many other [digital trading forms] will be [suspended]. Some will never resume, or if they do, they will be in entirely different forms," per the Clif High email. It gets worse from there...and he feels in about ten days the dollar will have lost most of it's value in the world." What do the Zeta's think of this? He says to watch October 10th through the 15th for the trigger that will go off on the 25th and last ten days sending gov't people all over the world looking for help.

The web bots have been warning of this for some time, over a year in fact. Cliff High and George Ure are more than reading word association, they are connected to the financial sector and hearing the rumors. George is an astute analyst, earning his living at this. The fact that the dollar would no longer be used as the international currency has been known and the trend for several years, one oil producing country after another moving to include other currencies for the purchase of oil, for instance. Once there is no reason to be holding US dollars, then countries and individuals will dump these dollars, which will of course cause a drop in value due to the glut on the market.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:31 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

[quote="Shady Groves"]I wasn’t going to say anything about this for I feel its not the proper forum or venue to discuss it.

But as the resident Witch, Pagan and Occultist of the forum. /quote]

Good stuff, Shady. Who is that artist? Love that art!

Bear in mind you are not the only witch, Pagan and occultist on this forum
:wink:

Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:37 pm
GT Truther

Uncle John here: Goodness feeding off badness or badness feeding off goodness. It doesn't make any difference. Either side could end the charade humanity is going through and they choose not to.

What good is billions of years of tradition and history and to know nothing of compassion or common sense?

Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:09 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Big Changes Everywhere--Anyone Speak Russian?
UncleJohn wrote:
Uncle John here: Goodness feeding off badness or badness feeding off goodness. It doesn't make any difference. Either side could end the charade humanity is going through and they choose not to.

What good is billions of years of tradition and history and to know nothing of compassion or common sense?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MK: Something tells me that the real story has more facets to it that are not being shared.

There was a television show in Russia about NIBIRU. It is all in Russian. The only things that I understood were catastrophe, Nibiru and solar system. Anybody know Russian? Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Axpxok3f0VU

Bloomberg reported that banks are using the excuse that processing is keeping deposits from being credited to bank balances, but that probably is not the true reason. Another source reported that the Irish referendum was fixed to give the EU a chance to try to impose its will on the public there. From the English seeking a vote to overturn their membership to the Czechs who are not part of it yet, the EU has problems already.

Also, there were more earthquakes than reported. They are in the ring of fire as well as along a fault line from the ring through South America. The USGS is not reporting the full extent of the activity. It is enormous! Russia's swine flu tracker (link is on godlikeproductions site) shows that not only are there very few cases, but the death total is not as large as western media reports. Here's the real shocker. There are virtually no cases in Russia and its satellites.

More news later, I really wish that I understood that video

Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:15 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Food for thought.. From Naomi Wolf's Facebook page

She's like become the official Patriot Spokesperson on Facebook..hehehe Really powerful reading and information she's sharing at her page there.

Quote:
Naomi Wolf

I do this often but let me remind everyone that defense of liberty is not about what I am doing but what you are doing -- we are at almost 4000 community members -- it is doubling every few months. The most important work now is for YOU to spread inf...o re pittsburgh and the use of mercenaries/military at home on your websites, FB pages, churches, synagogues mosques ptas city councils etc.

Quote:
Naomi Wolf

I have asked the head of the Bill of Rghts Defense Committee to look into the Montana story but before anyone is complacent -- Michaelangelo Signorile, a reporter who is trusted, told me HE was stopped by an unmarked officer/soldier in black when he reported in St Paul for the RNC - citizens in Tacoma Washintgon told me they had witnessed ... Read Moreblackwater training on public (that is government owned) land -- blackwater's business plan calls for increased deployment IN the US and as I have said for three years the most dangerous of all the `ten steps' is paramilitary militias or else using military as a domestic police force. Once that happens everything else becomes theoretical -- judges, journalists, congresspeople get scared, citizens go quiet etc. THIS IS THE BIGGEST IMMEDIATE THREAT. This and the deployment of military on our soil in violation of posse comitatus. For those of you who have joined us recently I will add here my arguments from last fall when I was very concerned about this. I will also add my appearance on the Today show when the frame was that I was saying something outlandish -- and Northcomm flat out lied in their statement -- and subsequently we found that in fact the Bush admin had plans to send TANKS INTO BUFFALO NY. It can't overstate what a mistake it is to underestimate or trivialize this development. I will now ask the National Lawyers Guild Marjorie Cohn WHAT citizens have to do in their city councils to demilitarize policing and outlaw mercenary activity. Read the chapter of Give Me Liberty about `The Rule of Law' for a sense of how militias all over the world terrify sitizens and how others envy the US for (until now) not having military policing or militias.
8 hours ago · Report

Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:20 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: Interesting
UncleJohn wrote:
Dex wrote:
Sky wrote:
A story I found on http://www.allnewsweb.com/page9199196.php

Quote:
17 September 2009 - UFO Messages: Earth might be completely destroyed
Opinion by Michael Cohen m.cohen@allnewsweb.com

From my perspective, this is pretty much the case..and I don't get this from reading...It saddened's me to think some of the things indicated are a likely outcome for our world. How do you reach the guys that need it explained to them? There are other descriptions for species from Andromeda that we've personally encountered in the remote desert once a upon a time. Good looking people, some of them glowed light. Long white hair, names unpronounceable, and all business...

Uncle John here: I totally disagree with the proposition put forth by Michael Cohen and Dex, but then again, I totally disagree with needlessly duplication of complete posts in an other poster's response.

If any groups of sentient beings need to be wiped off the face of the universe it is those offworlders controlling humanity. They are the ones failing the bigger test!

"The guys that need it explained to them" are not humans.

Of course I'm not in agreement with the idea UJ...but, when God makes up it's mind how to deal with a situation, it may feel better to lose some rather than all.
I think the many from other worlds serving are coming to these conclusions. If we can't get under control the cancerous criminal mind growth and terrorism, I think we're going to have a big problem ahead of us. Firstly, as many of you have been posting the police state takeover, may be only temporary, (I hope so) , so that we can get beyond the danger we're all living in the midst of.
There's no doubt about it if people don't stop this harm to others.
We can't keep living in the world like this.

Dex

Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:28 pm
GT Truther

Post Have You Seen This? The Truth Is Bursting Out
Shady Groves wrote:
Food for thought.. From Naomi Wolf's Facebook page

She's like become the official Patriot Spokesperson on Facebook..hehehe Really powerful reading and information she's sharing at her page there.

Quote:
Naomi Wolf

I do this often but let me remind everyone that defense of liberty is not about what I am doing but what you are doing -- we are at almost 4000 community members -- it is doubling every few months. The most important work now is for YOU to spread inf...o re pittsburgh and the use of mercenaries/military at home on your websites, FB pages, churches, synagogues mosques ptas city councils etc.

Quote:
Naomi Wolf

I have asked the head of the Bill of Rghts Defense Committee to look into the Montana story but before anyone is complacent -- Michaelangelo Signorile, a reporter who is trusted, told me HE was stopped by an unmarked officer/soldier in black when he reported in St Paul for the RNC - citizens in Tacoma Washintgon told me they had witnessed ... Read Moreblackwater training on public (that is government owned) land -- blackwater's business plan calls for increased deployment IN the US and as I have said for three years the most dangerous of all the `ten steps' is paramilitary militias or else using military as a domestic police force. Once that happens everything else becomes theoretical -- judges, journalists, congresspeople get scared, citizens go quiet etc. THIS IS THE BIGGEST IMMEDIATE THREAT. This and the deployment of military on our soil in violation of posse comitatus. For those of you who have joined us recently I will add here my arguments from last fall when I was very concerned about this. I will also add my appearance on the Today show when the frame was that I was saying something outlandish -- and Northcomm flat out lied in their statement -- and subsequently we found that in fact the Bush admin had plans to send TANKS INTO BUFFALO NY. It can't overstate what a mistake it is to underestimate or trivialize this development. I will now ask the National Lawyers Guild Marjorie Cohn WHAT citizens have to do in their city councils to demilitarize policing and outlaw mercenary activity. Read the chapter of Give Me Liberty about `The Rule of Law' for a sense of how militias all over the world terrify sitizens and how others envy the US for (until now) not having military policing or militias.
8 hours ago · Report

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw2kYG76Fjs&feature=related

How I missed this video, I don't know. This was shown on the History channel. This is an investigation of Thomas Costello's disclosures. You have to see this. There is a New Mexico state trooper that shows a human-headed fetus that was removed from a mutilated cow that had been left in the desert. Evidently, the beings that left it there did not realize that there was a fetus still inside the cow. The trooper talks about the genetic analysis (well, what they could do at that time.)

MK

Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:45 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

It is pretty much the case from my perspective too Dex. I am not
referring to the presence of the "Axthadans" of course, but to the central
theme of the article that you posted: that time is running out for human
civilization on earth. The spiritual counterculture has been shouting this
message from the rooftops since before I was born and I am in my sixties
now, but little heed has been paid to it by the general public and the world
crisis has just grown worse and the need for positive, creative,
evolutionary change has simply become more urgent. Now the end is in sight
and still no remedy for the old civilization's essential problem has been
put into effect. The hour is late. The situation is dire. The stern of
the world Titanic has come right out of the water and its prow is pointing
decisively downwards into the deep. What can possibly save it now?

Probably nothing, is the sobering answer to that question. The
situation is too far gone for that. The world's ailment is like a cancer
that has all but consumed the dying patient already. I am convinced that
ETs would not need to take any active steps to bring our civilization down
so as to prevent it from becoming a threat to the rest of the universe. We
are already hell-bent on doing that job for them! All the nations are at
one another's throats. Our global civilization is already on the
life-support provided by fictitious money created by avaricious bankers for
profit and that too is progressively failing. It is as though we had all
been given fictitious oxygen to keep us alive. We can only keep kidding
ourselves for so long before the awful reality crashes in upon us.

For those of us who are awake, or who are in process of waking up
now I feel that rather than trying desperately to find quick-fix solutions
to world problems that have been millennia in the making, it would be more
productive to invest the time left to us in envisioning the new kind of
civilization that we want and need to move into and develop. In this way we
can go out to meet the future world that will arise from the ashes of the
fallen old one and take a decisive hand in shaping it to our collective
requirements. If we want to become free, self-responsible citizens of
cosmic society then I think our first steps towards that goal must consist
of becoming free, self-responsible beings. But this would entail our
rejecting modern civilization's authoritarian way that promises to keep us
all repressed in infantile unfreedom and dependency for ever. The
powers-that-be would never allow us to reject their rule so long as they
have any say in the matter. Therefore I think their downfall in the coming
crash of world civilization will prove a blessing to us and not a
catastrophe. For that reason I am optimistic about the turbulent future
ahead.

Regan

Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:23 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
Quote:
Naomi Wolf

8 hours ago · Report

Shady, this part that I made larger really raised my eyebrows since I was just reading about this National Lawyers Guild in a doc that I had found regarding it.

This comes from the 81 Congress, REPORT
2nd Session No. 3123 SEPTEMBER 21, 1950.-Committed to the Committee of the Whole House on the State of the Union and ordered to be printed:

The National Lawyers Guild is the foremost legal bulwark of the
Communist Party, its front organizations, and controlled unions.
Since its inception it has never failed to rally to the legal defense of the
Communist Party and individual members thereof, including known
espionage agents. It has consistently fought against national, State,
and local legislation aimed at curbing the Communist conspiracy.
It has been most articulate in its attacks upon all agencies of the
Government seeking to expose or prosecute the subversive activities
of the Communist network, including national, State, and local
investigative committees, the Department of Justice, the FBI, and
law enforcement agencies generally. Through its affiliation with the
International Association of Democratic Lawyers, an international
Communist-front organization, the National Lawyers Guild has
constituted itself an agent of a foreign principal hostile to the interests
of the United States. It has one far afield to oppose the foreign
policies of the United States, in Pin e with the current line of the Soviet
Union.

I would take this to have more merit since this was done quite some time ago before things got so corrupted in the government as it is today, even tho corruption has existed entirely too long, but it is much worse today of course.

But this group may put on a good front for the public, but apparently this is what they really are behind the scenes.

brightstar

Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:43 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

India Madhya Pradesh State Agriculture Minister photographs UFO
Posted by UFO Blogger

http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2009/09/indi ... lture.html

India Madhya Pradesh State Agriculture Minister photographs UFO

The latest entrant to the list of people in Madhya Pradesh, who claim to have sighted unidentified Flying objects (UFO), is state Agriculture and Fisheries Minister Ramkrishna Kusmaria.

Kusmaria said he spotted an UFO in Sukha village in Damoh district, about 275 km east of state capital Bhopal, while on an official tour.

Kusmaria said he clearly saw the object in the sky, and it was emitting sharp sparks. “The object caused damage to the standing crops in the area. I saw papaya fruits fell off the trees as the UFO passed by,” the minister said.

“I took photographs of the circular object with my camera. I would share the photograph with you as soon as I come back to Bhopal,” he told media over the phone.

Kusmaria’s story, however, has landed the district officials in soup, as villagers have already started claiming compensation for crop damage caused by the UFO sighted by a no less than a minister.

Superintendent of Police D.K. Arya said he was aware of the incident. But he said since he had not yet visited the spot, it would be difficult for him to comment on the UFO.

District Collector R.A. Khandelwal rushed to Sukha village on Wednesday to assess the extent of crop damage.

The village is located nearly 40 km from Damoh city.

Several people have claimed seeing UFOs in the state in the last one year or so. Ram Srivastava, a retired professor of Holkar Science College in Indore, said there had been nearly half-a-dozen similar claims in the state recently.

Conclusion : We think Indian state minister witnessed UFO creating Crop circle as he said " “The object caused damage to the standing crops in the area".

India

http://www.ufo-blogger.com/search/label/India

Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:49 pm
GT Truther

Chile UFO X-Files Disclosure : UFO Hovering Over Chile Navy Ships Government Released Video Footage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkEUWcox ... r_embedded

Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:56 pm
GT Truther

SEE Sideshow at:

http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2009/02/late ... e-ufo.html

Latest British Ministry of Defence UFO dossier : UFO spotted over British parliament in 2008, February 05, 2009

After Nick Pope UFO shoot down disclosure which rocked the world governments and NASA. Now according to latest British Ministry of Defence UFO dossier.UFO was spotted over British parliament back in 2008. Ufologist were last night stunned as the sightings were officially revealed in graphic detail for the first time in media.

Back in January Windmill UFO crash mystery created lot of buzz in international media. In a same month Nick Pope discloses about UFO Shoot down orders and Denmark opened up its UFO files too. After all these development NASA, Pentagon start crawling Internet and UFO Blogger for latest international development regarding UFOS.

According to dossier the mystery object was seen from the House of Commons as the number sighted in our skies during 2008 more than doubled. Among the 285 UFO incidents logged by the MoD was one spotted on New Year’s Eve by an Essex policemen.

And last March a witness reported seeing a saucer-shaped craft 20 times the size of a plane.

Nick Pope, who has investigated UFOs for the MoD, said: “The House of Commons incident is most interesting. “Although the colour of the lights are what are normally associated with aircraft, you would have thought they would know the difference in Parliament.

The unnamed cop had his close encounter in Brightlingsea, Essex. He reported: “Bright orange/yellow light in the sky. Quite large, 1500-2000ft up.“Moved very slowly in a half circle then stopped over the water between Brightlingsea & East Mersea. “Shot straight up and disappeared very fast.”

The report of the House of Commons sighting — on February 12 — reveals: “There was a craft that had green, red and white lights.“It was still and static in the sky. It was seen for about an hour and a half.” Wiltshire was among the nation’s UFO hotspots.

In Ashton Keynes — just a few miles from the new home of UFO fanatic Robbie Williams — a witness saw one three days before the object that buzzed Parliament.

The dossier says: “There were ten to twenty bright orange lights that were manoeuvring across the sky.“They were moving quite slowly.”A “huge disc-shaped object twenty times the size of an aeroplane” was seen at Rainham, Kent, on March 28. The report adds: “It had five or six flashing lights on the underneath in a circular shape.”

Click to open Slideshow

In another astonishing case ...

A “jumbo jet sized object” seen over Leeds in February was described as “flat and round, with a blue rippled underside.”

A June report from Bristol says: “A big alien craft landed on the top of the witness’s house. The craft then flew off over Bristol.”

Two months later a silent V- formation of 59 lights was reported above Lewes, East Sussex.

Nick, who worked in the MoD’s UFO unit for three years, said: “There are a couple of dates with numerous sightings.

“For example on June 12 there were six separate ones all over the country.“The same thing happens the following month on July 27.”Source

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... 206715.ece

Ummm seems everyone is in a disclosure frenzy of late.. EXCEPT Majestic and Dan Buirsch why is that Danny? ;)

Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:03 pm
GT Truther

Minister of Public Security of Perm talks about the UFO over Perm, Russia September 15,2009

http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2009/09/mini ... -perm.html

Minister of Public Security talks about the UFO over Perm, Russia September 15,2009

In our last post we reported about : India Madhya Pradesh State Agriculture Minister photographs UFO.

And now Minister of Public Security of Perm talks about the UFO over Perm, Russia.

According to eyewitness : Shadrina she saw "something" about ten o'clock in the evening. At this time the girl was with friends on the esplanade of the city after the performance of the ensemble "Huun Huur Tu". "We just came out of the Philharmonic Hall - tells the interlocutor. - I turned around and suddenly saw in the sky glow. During Kamsky bridge the distance across the river at high altitude flying a strange object. Specifically, they were five burning debris.

According to Ms. Shadrin, one of the flying fragments was bigger than the others and flew in the center, four other smaller ones - around him. "These pieces are gradually fade. I only lasted just two minutes - says permyachka. - Without a single sound. Discounted fragments I saw in the night sky quite clearly. Near crowded people who also watched the strange object. The largest fragment was extinguished before all the rest still shone. I thought at the time: perhaps it was a meteorite. "

The second witness Julia Usynin more restrained described their feelings from what he saw. "Around 22:00, I was strolling near the monument to heroes of the front and rear. Around people drank beer and even the most paid no attention to what is happening over their heads. Maybe I have not noticed, - explained the girl. - I had time to see how the sky seemed to explode the star, and seemed to be behind it lay a glowing tail. It was evident that this bright object is very high. "

The situation was explained to the Minister of Public Security of the Perm region, Igor Orlov. "It is definitely not a secret or a public secret that our territory is geographically the course of the orbit, - the minister said. - In the Perm region periodically pick up the pieces, used parts, burnt-out rocket stages after the start of any object in space. " According to Mr. Orlov, there is even a special ongoing program with the Federal Space Agency and Permian specialists. It should be noted that the trajectory of the fall is at a distance from settlements.

"Like any other officer in my place, I must comment on anything, relying only real facts. Also documented the testimony of witnesses other information yet, - emphasized Minister of Public Security. - If you talk about my own position, then - yes, that - that was. If we talk about some actual balances of some found on the site of the crash of substance - nothing.

EEK! Like someone tell the Russians that Soviet Union Look went out in 1980s! Yeaks! ;)

Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:09 pm
GT Truther

Sept 29th 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiFx7LKX ... r_embedded

Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:14 pm
GT Truther

Funny That! LOL NASA is about to BOMB the moon with fire power to create 6 mile clouds of dust and before it does India's Lunar explorer is "Mysteriously" lost..

Can we say SHOT DOWN!?! Anyone.. LOL As in 'we don't want to world to see what we're actually bombing.

Shady

Quote:
Moon mission over, radio link with Chandrayaan lost

Posted by UFO Blogger

http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2009/09/peop ... ually.html

Moon mission over, radio link with Chandrayaan lost

Last year India's lunar explorer, Chandrayaan-1, project director M Annadurai told Indian media that they will try to unravel the moon's origins and dark side of Moon.

And as a result now radio contact with India's first lunarcraft Chandrayaan-1 was abruptly lost early Saturday, the Indian space agency said.

"The contact was lost at 01.30 IST as the deep space network (DSN) at Byalalu, about 40 km from Bangalore, received the data from the lunarcraft during the previous orbit up to 00.25 IST," according to an Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) statement here.

The space scientists are reviewing the telemetry data to analyse the health of the spacecraft's sub-systems.

Chandrayaan was launched Oct 22, 2008 from India's only spaceport Sriharikota, about 90 km from northeast of Chennai, on board the polar satellite launch vehicle (PSLV).

"The spacecraft has completed 312 days in orbit, making over 3,400 orbits around the moon and providing large volume of data from sophisticated sensors like terrain mapping camera, hyper-spectral imager, moon mineralogy mapper and so on, meeting most of the scientific objectives of the mission," the statement added.

he landing of the probe on the moon's surface vaulted the country into the league of space-faring nations led by the United States and regional neighbours Russia, China and Japan and was seen as a proud moment in the country's development.

The first probe was intended as a first step towards landing an unmanned moon rover by 2012 and the ISRO also aims to launch satellites to study Mars and Venus.

This is the first time radio contact has been lost with the spacecraft, which suffered a setback earlier this year when one of its sensors was burnt due to solar radiation.

As a result, it had to suspend some scientific experiments and raised its lunar orbit to 200 kilometres (124 miles) instead of the original 100 kilometres.

Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:21 pm
GT Truther

+++++++Urgent Web Bot Update Ref: 10/25+++++++

The following in from Clif at www.halfpasthuman.com on Saturday - changes somewhat our expectation for the way things will be working out both in markets and in the defense world over the next month:

"Heads up! Reality Change Ahead!

in running our MOM (model of modelspace) cleanup of the lexicon prior to tuning, it became apparent that October 25 turn in emotions globally will be dominated by a [lock down/implosion] of the [planetary financial/banking system]. The data suggests that such things a [currency trading] and [commodities trading] as well as many other [digital trading forms] will be [suspended]. Some will never resume, or if they do, they will be in entirely different forms. There may be a [banking lock up] in many countries emanating from the USofA outward. There may be [inter bank lock downs] in which [central banks] and [wealth storage clearing houses] will not be able to function. There are data sets suggesting that the rapid shift into building tension language on the 25th originates from and is propelled by the [financial system implosion] that then morphs over into [dollar rejected by all] a mere 10/ten days (more or less) later. There may be shut downs of all kinds of banking activity within the USofA and the rest of the anglosphere.

The [sudden/urgent travel] of the [administration (obama et al) minions] in early November, under this MOM background load shows up as being about [desperately trying] to get the rest of the [planet] to [loan] the actual [resources/wealth] to [restart] the [USofA banking system].

This MOM data set can be wrong in a way that the larger modelspace can not. The MOM set is so small that if it is wrong it is usually widely so. However, the data sets here are so focused, and bring in such crisp emotional shifts relative to the same days (10-25-2009), that it made sense to prepare this note.

If correct, this is the beginning of "The Big One" relative to the dollar and the central banking system. Everything else in the modern world depends on this structure...so it will be a big one throughout all of the social infrastructure.

If MOM is correct, then the [dollar death] will be way more dramatic and waaaay shorter than i had first thought. MOM is showing very dramatic language shifts (albeit against a much smaller background) for not only October 25, but also in a very sharp crocodile tooth pattern from November 4 through December 10th indicating a very very emotionally choppy time.

So, heads up! Reality shift (time/event bump) just ahead. If MOM is correct, there will be some additional levels of [visibility] on October 10th through the 15th that will put a focus on the 'trigger' that will show on October 25th and beyond.

Masa Katsu! Pie up now, panic later

Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:35 pm
GT Truther

This is it folks the murdering of the United States and the Birth of the New World Order..

Shady

Quote:
IMF chief hails ‘new era of collaborative global governance’

http://rawstory.com/2009/10/imf-chief-h ... overnance/

By Agence France-Presse
Sunday, October 4th, 2009 -- 8:39 pm
Share on Facebook Stumble This!

The International Monetary Fund took on a bigger global role Sunday as its 186 member nations accepted the mantle of guiding a lasting economic recovery from the 20 largest economies.

The IMF's steering committee endorsed the Group of 20 summit plan for sustainable growth after the worst economic crisis in decades, including an increase in voting rights of at least five percent for under-represented countries.

At their Pittsburgh summit a little more than a week ago, the G20 largest rich and emerging-market economies, asked the IMF to help them shape a robust global economy and reform the fragile financial system.

The International Monetary and Financial Committee (IMFC), representing all members, backed the plan at a meeting in Istanbul ahead of the annual meetings of the IMF and World Bank that open Tuesday.

The panel vowed to maintain stimulus support of growth "until a durable recovery is secured" and take further steps as needed "to revive credit, recover lost jobs, and reverse setbacks in poverty reduction."
Story continues below...

IMF chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn said that with the IMFC meeting, "we are off to the right start -- building on the commitment to sustain cooperation and extending it to a far broader group of countries."

He said the meetings offered "a unique opportunity to reshape the post-crisis world, to usher in a new era of collaborative global governance."

Timothy Geithner, the US Treasury secretary, said the United States, effectively the only member with veto power in the Washington-based institution, is looking to the IMF "to play a key role in assisting the assessment of G20 economic and financial policies."

Not all were satisfied with the IMF steering committee's approval of the G20 request for a shift in the allocation of quotas, or voting power, to mainly developing countries.

"There will be no 'new IMF' without a more representative and democratic governance structure," said Argentina's finance minister, Amado Boudou.

"To achieve this goal, the voice and representation of developing countries, including the poorest, must be significantly increased," said Boudou, who also represents Bolivia, Chile, Peru, Paraguay and Uruguay on the IMFC.

International aid agency Oxfam director Bernice Romero agreed, calling the quota shift "shameful," and adding that "rich countries are still making decisions for the rest of the world."

China's deputy central bank governor, Yi Gang, said successful governance reforms, including a "significant" quota realignment, were key to "the capacity of the fund to deliver" by enhancing its legitimacy and effectiveness.

Strauss-Kahn called for a "substantial increase" in resources from members after the IMFC opened the door for action to reduce so-called global imbalances blamed for the current crisis.

The IMF managing director said the fund's new Flexible Credit Line had provided important support to emerging-market economies amid the global economic crisis, with Mexico, Poland and Colombia signing up earlier this year.

But the credit line, offered at a fee for access to the fund's reserves, is limited in scope and concerns only a certain category of countries, the former French Socialist finance minister said.

"Now we need to reflect and think about an extension of this idea of insurance" to fix the so-called global imbalances where some countries accumulate huge reserves and others build up huge deficits, he said.

"If you want to avoid countries, including China, to build such big reserves, contributing to global imbalances, we need to find another system," he said.

An IMF pool of reserves that members could tap could serve as an international guarantee against financial shocks, he said.

"The communique opens the door for the IMF to think about it, and I think it's very important for the post-crisis world because it's one possible way to contribute to solving this global imbalances problem."

In a speech Friday in Istanbul, Strauss-Kahn appealed for more resources so the fund could become a credible global lender of last resort, suggesting a trillion dollars or more may be needed.
Share this article:

Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:38 pm
GT Truther

Obama: Trilateral Commission Endgame
Published on 10-04-2009

By Patrick Wood

http://blacklistednews.com/?news_id=5824

[For clarity, members of the Trilateral Commission appear in bold type.]

As previously noted in Pawns of the Global Elite, Barack Obama was groomed for the presidency by key members of the Trilateral Commission. Most notably, it was Zbigniew Brzezinski, co-founder of the Trilateral Commission with David Rockefeller in 1973, who was Obama’s principal foreign policy advisor.

The pre-election attention is reminiscent of Brzezinski’s tutoring of Jimmy Carter prior to Carter’s landslide election in 1976.

For anyone who doubts the Commission’s continuing influence on Obama, consider that he has already appointed no less than nine members of the Commission to top-level and key positions in his Administration.

According to official Trilateral Commission membership lists, there are only 87 members from the United States (the other 337 members are from other regions). Thus, in less than two weeks since his inauguration, Obama’s appointments encompass more than 10% of Commission’s entire U.S. membership.

Is this a mere coincidence or is it a continuation of dominance over the Executive Branch since 1976? (For important background, read The Trilateral Commission: Usurping Sovereignty.)

1- Secretary of Treasury, Tim Geithner
2- Ambassador to the United Nations, Susan Rice
3- National Security Advisor, Thomas Donilon
4- Chairman, Economic Recovery Committee, Paul Volker
5- Director of National Intelligence, Admiral Dennis C. Blair
6- Assistant Secretary of State, Asia & Pacific, Kurt M. Campbell
7- Deputy Secretary of State, James Steinberg
8- State Department, Special Envoy, Richard Haass
9- State Department, Special Envoy, Dennis Ross
10- State Department, Special Envoy, Richard Holbrooke

There are many other incidental links to the Trilateral 12- 12- Commission, for instance,

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is married to Commission member William Jefferson Clinton.

Geithner’s informal group of advisors include E. Gerald Corrigan, Paul Volker, Alan Greenspan and Peter G. Peterson, among others. His first job after college was with Henry Kissinger at Kissinger Associates.

Brent Scowcroft has been an unofficial advisor to Obama and was mentor to Defense Secretary Robert Gates.

Robert Zoelick is currently president of the World Bank

Laurence Summers, White House Economic Advisor, was mentored by former Treasury Secretary Robert Rubin during the Clinton administration.

There are many other such links, but these are enough for you to get the idea of what’s going on here.

Analyze the positions

Notice that five of the Trilateral appointees involve the State Department, where foreign policy is created and implemented. Hillary Clinton is certainly in line with these policies because her husband, Bill Clinton, is also a member.

What is more important than economic recovery? Paul Volker is the answer.

What is more important than national intelligence? Thomas Donilon and Adm. Dennis Blair hold the two top positions.

What is more important than the Treasury and the saving of our financial system? Timothy Geithner says he has the answers.

This leaves Susan Rice, Ambassador to the United Nations. The U.N. is the chosen instrument for ultimate global governance. Rice will help to subvert the U.S. into the U.N. umbrella of vassal states.

Conflict of interest

Since 1973, the Commission has met regularly in plenary sessions to discuss policy position papers developed by its members. Policies are debated in order to achieve consensuses. Respective members return to their own countries to implement policies consistent with those consensuses.

The original stated purpose of the Trilateral Commission was to create a “New International Economic Order.” Its current statement has morphed into fostering a “closer cooperation among these core democratic industrialized areas of the world with shared leadership responsibilities in the wider international system.” (See The Trilateral Commission web site)

U.S. Trilateral members implement policies determined by a majority of non-Americans that most often work against the best interests of the country.

“How,” you say?

Since the administration of Jimmy Carter, Trilaterals held these massively influential positions:

1. Six out of eight World Bank presidents, including the current appointee, Robert Zoelick
2. Eight out of ten U.S. Trade Representatives
3. President and/or Vice-President of every elected administration
4. Seven out of twelve Secretaries of State
5. Nine out of twelve Secretaries of Defense
6. Is this sinking in? Are you grasping the enormity of it?

Endgame is at hand

For the Trilateral crowd, the game is about over. The recent reemergence of original members Henry Kissinger, Zbigniew Brzezinski, Brent Scowcroft and Paul Volker serves to reinforce the conclusion that the New International Economic Order is near.

The Trilateral Commission and its members have engineered the global economic, trade and financial system that is currently in a state of total chaos.

Does that mean that they have lost? Hardly.

As I recently wrote in Chorus call for New World Order, they are using the crisis to destroy what remains of national sovereignty, so that a New World Order can finally and permanently be put into place.

Conclusion

The Obama presidency is a disingenuous fraud. He was elected by promising to bring change, yet from the start change was never envisioned. He was carefully groomed and financed by the Trilateral Commission and their friends.

In short, Obama is merely the continuation of disastrous, non-American policies that have brought economic ruin upon us and the rest of the world. The Obama experience rivals that of Jimmy Carter, whose campaign slogan was “I will never lie to you.”

When the Democrat base finally realizes that it has been conned again (Bill Clinton and Al Gore were members), perhaps it will unleash a real political revolution that will oust Trilateral politicians, operatives and policies from the shores of our country.

If the reader is a Democrat, be aware that many Republicans and conservatives are still licking their wounds after finally realizing that George Bush and Dick Cheney worked the same con on them for a disastrous eight years of the same policies!

Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:40 pm
GT Truther

Big police depts back anti-terror citizen watch
Email this Story

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20091003/D9B3J4001.html

Oct 3, 7:14 AM (ET)

By EILEEN SULLIVAN

WASHINGTON (AP) - The nation's big city police chiefs are backing an anti-terrorism community watch program to educate people about what behavior is truly suspicious and ought to be reported to police.

Police Chief William Bratton of Los Angeles, whose department developed the iWATCH program, calls it the 21st century version of Neighborhood Watch.

Using brochures, public service announcements and meetings with community groups, iWATCH is designed to deliver concrete advice on how the public can follow the oft-repeated post-9/11 recommendation: "If you see something, say something." Program materials list nine types of suspicious behavior that should prompt people to call police and 12 kinds of places to look for it.

Among the indicators:

_If you smell chemicals or other fumes.

_If you see someone wearing clothes that are too big and too heavy for the season.

_If you see strangers asking about building security.

_If you see someone purchasing supplies or equipment that could be used to make bombs.

The important places to watch include: government buildings, mass gatherings, schools and public transportation.

The program also is designed to ease reporting by providing a dedicated toll-free phone number and Internet Web page through which the public can alert authorities. Los Angeles has already begun its toll-free number and planned to put its Web site up this weekend.

The Major Cities Chiefs Association, headed by Bratton and comprised of the chiefs of the 63 largest police departments in the United States and Canada, was expected to endorse iWATCH at its conference in Denver on Saturday as a model for all its communities.

"It's really just common sense types of things," Bratton said.

But American Civil Liberties Union policy counsel Mike German, a former FBI agent who worked on terrorism cases, said the indicators are all relatively common behaviors. And he suspects people will fall back on personal biases and preconceived stereotypes of what a terrorist looks like when making the decision to report someone to the police.

"That just plays into the negative elements of society and doesn't really help the situation," German said.

After the Sept. 11 attacks, the Bush administration proposed enlisting postal carriers, gas and electric company workers, telephone repairmen and other workers with access to private homes in a program to report suspicious behavior to the FBI. Privacy advocates condemned this as too intrusive, and the plan was dropped.

Bratton and LAPD Commander Joan McNamara, who developed iWATCH, say privacy and civil liberties protections are built into this program.

"We're not asking people to spy on their neighbors," McNamara said.

If someone reports something based on race or ethnicity, the police will not accept the report, and someone will explain to the caller why that is not an indicator of suspicious behavior, McNamara said.

The iWATCH program isn't the first to list possible indicators of suspicious behavior. Some cities, like Miami, have offered a public list of seven signs of possible terrorism. Federal agencies also have put out various lists over the years.

---

On the Net:

Major chiefs: http://www.majorcitieschiefs.org/

Now a little lesson on how to decode Illuminati machinations and such... ;)

The Old Information Awareness Office Logo:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Informatio ... ess_Office

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... O-logo.png

IWATCH = Eye Watch =

Ipod
Iphone
Iwatch
I
I
I

Oh and let us not forget

Internet

Eye n Ter (Terra - earth) Net

Information Superhighway across the Globe

Eye Watch The Globe..

Shady

Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:23 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: Happy B-Day, Salutations and Greetings to DD and the GT
Madame_Karnak wrote:
mountaintiger7 wrote:
Hello All,

Been busy
so enamored with the Cabala?

MK: I actually know Henry a bit from corresponding with him and some other writer types. Aside from his absolute obsession with feminism as the ruination of civilization (and he does have some good points), Henry tries to be scrupulous about his research and sources. Unlike some people who write for the web, Henry does do research OUTSIDE of the internet and doesn't just reprise rumors.

Now, having read a great deal about Kabbala including why Madonna converted, I would say that Dan is probably fascinated with the SEX part of it. Kabbala has rituals that require a pantomiming of the sex act a number of times each day along with performing the sex act daily if not more. I read about those rituals on the website of a Talmudic scholar and I will try to dig up the link.

After reviewing the intense study that the SNEDs crowd appears to give their every movement, I would imagine that the notion of being able to create a punchlist of when they had pantomimed and real sex to record their diligence in pursuit of religion would cause them no end of sublimated voyeuristic pleasure. This begs the question whether they would sign off on each other's time cards to prevent "cheating?'

MK

MK,

Thanks for the insight.

I find it interesting that these factions seem to have a common interest in Cabala/Kabbala.

MT7

Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:45 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: The Redshields have lost their identity
mjc wrote:
mountaintiger7 wrote:
What is the opinion of GT members on the below news item given that "Dan" is so enamored with the Cabala? The article talks about the Cabala and the holocaust,

MT, the British limb of the De Rothschilds family have intermarried so deeply into ....

MJC,

I was wondering if some of this PTB/Cabala stuff is not traceable back to factions in the same house.

if that is the case then as Abraham L. said "A house divided against itself cannot stand"

MT7

Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:59 pm
GT Truther

Extremely rare, if not one of a kind pre-1840's antique puce amethyst bottle.

I wasn't aware it's worth until after meeting with antique auctioneer collectors that arrived in town for the annuel Rock and Gem show.
I use to find amazing antique bottle's under Mansions, some buired 3 ft in the ground at old stage coach stops, etc,..
Those were the days, and this one made all of our weekend a great weekend while they were in town.
Thought I'd share it with you.

Dex

Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:10 pm
GT Truther

I wasn’t going to say anything about this for I feel its not the proper forum or venue to discuss it.
preformed Sex Magic, Ritual Sex ...
When we pay homage to the Divine and to Sacredness of LIFE itself.
PS... We could be doing far worse in our Religious practices.. We could be prostrating ourselves before a symbol of Roman

Shady,

I don't mind the discussion, what I mind it the lack of truth, thank you for sharing.
What is interesting is the fact of "the act" is such an important part of our spiritual being and that this life force can be used for good or the other side.

As a note I also find it interesting that the Roman group as you call them prescribes "the act" as only useful as a method of continuing the Human race, only to be done to produce progeny.

Maybe this is really what the "war for every thing" is really about about :lol:

MT7

Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:13 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 941 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next