It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:09 am

Everything is fine 
Truth Seeker

Post Everything is fine
There is NOT massive outbreaks of H1N1, just like there wasnt Bird Flu, SARS, etc. Matter of fact, in some meetings its not even talked about and local county EMA and state health officials make jokes of it.

This should give you a hint. Grant money is the first thing talked about and swine flu the very last. In fact, counties are holding free vaccination clinics and noone is showing up. One county I wish to remain nameless, had 5,000 vaccinations and 200 people showed up.

So, the alternative, is ramp up the fear. Just watch.

Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:08 am

Post Re: Everything is fine
Thanks, SQ, for the info. What are your thoughts on these questions?

Are there individual cases which are very serious, attacking the lungs, as we are reading? and is H1N1 more serious for pregnant women? or are these cases being picked out and showcased? What do you think about this winter? Will the flu actually spread and become worse (either on its own or with assistance) so that more people will take the vaccine? or will the media blitz simply go into overdrive? Appreciate your input, TIA

Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:46 am
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Quote:
There is NOT massive outbreaks of H1N1, just like there wasnt Bird Flu, SARS, etc. Matter of fact, in some meetings its not even talked about and local county EMA and state health officials make jokes of it.

:censor

I firmly believe we are seeing 1918 allllll over again.

Also, anyone know about genetic susceptibility to flu? I want to research the genetics of folks in the Ukraine. Are they a homogenous population similar to Great Britain?

Is this why it is so mild (for now) in the US and Mexico - because we have a more diverse gene pool?

Hmmmmmmmm

Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:56 am
Truth Seeker

I call bullshit on this one. You may not see it in your neck of the woods yet, but make no mistake, hundreds of people are dying every week form this shit.

I agree with BB. We could be looking at a 1918 and ANY complacency will be met with severe consequences.

Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:11 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
I call bullshit on this one. You may not see it in your neck of the woods yet, but make no mistake, hundreds of people are dying every week form this shit.

Nawty - I think squareyard was being sarcastic! :yamon

I'm still working on the Ukraine genetics thing. Will post more later. BB

Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:02 am
GT Truther

i think there's alot envolved in the virulence of any disease. nutrition being one of them. are ppl in ukraine well nurished, or do they suffer from nutritional defientcies? i'm not so sure about genetics. perhaps there is some factor that predisposes...or protects. but i also think that normally certain groups of ppl are less or more exposed to certain virii than others. so, i would call that geographical...not necessarily genetics.

....and then there's man made elements to this. like baxter. they've either sloppy safety control issues or out-right criminal intent. and dont' they have facilities there in ukraine?

but what really should be remembered is that most of those who have died from h1n1...have other health issues. heart conditions. asthma. cancers. uncontolled disease like diabetes. etc. if i'm not mistaken, in the beginning every pregnant women who died from it had other health problems that contributed. most of them were reported as asthma or heart ailments. they would mention it in those early reports...but just when the flu vax was to appear on the horizen....they then conviently began to omit that piece of the puzzle. first it was "other contributing factors are not known at this time". then they just quit mentioning it all together. get ppl to think we all are just as suseptable to dying from it as those who did.....and more ppl will want the vax.

nutrition and corporate finance. as far as ppl here in the US getting it. well...yeah. :wavey kids at DD school had just tested postive for h1n1 when we started it in our house. very mild. very. no gastro. low fever. DD was never so 'mildly' sick before. and here comes the genetic part.... just to remind, she is 1/4 native. i am half, and had nearly no symptoms. i checked in daily with the office for about 2 weeks and found that 1. at the worst, only maybe 4 kids in each class was out with it at one time. and 2. everyone had very mild symptoms like ours. except the kids with asthma. one was hospitalized for a couple days, but recovered fast after that. so. here's what i think. that this virus, wether intentionally designed to or not, is quite fatal to the 'sick' population. those with chronic conditions. (and perhaps the poor who are sufficiently malnurished) and that tptb, pharma particularly, are exploiting the situation to make a buck. on a vax that most likely does very little good.
..... but does have the toxic ingredients to ensure we have more sick ppl in the future.

Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:31 am
Site Admin

Yep, Genesis, the genetic research fizzled.

Seems a lot of folks took a look at 1918 and tried to determine state-by-state in US if there were reasons for the high mortality in states like Colorado and Wyoming vs. low mortality states like Oregon. Nope!

Researchers also looked at the difference between white and native populations - uh not so much either.

So basically that road was a dead end. So I re-read some of the research on the 1918 pandemic and the swine reservoir jumped out at me! :doh

So I did a simple Google search for Ukraine swine and guess what?

Ukrainian pig sector learns husbandry technologies
23 Oct 2009

From 7 to 11 September EUNITE, the Federatie Agrotechniek and Nedap organised a road show through Ukraine for suppliers to the pig sector.
:awe

The Road show was focused on the regions Kiev and Dnepropetrovsk, which accommodate over 12% of the Ukraine pig population. In both regions seminars, mini-shows and match-making, were organised to enable the Ukrainian pig sector to gather knowledge on modern pig husbandry technologies. The information shared covered feed, housing equipment, genetics, logistics and knowledge transfer.

Ukraine has a long tradition in pig production, once in an exporting position. After the changes in the 1990’s it is fighting to return to self-sufficiency. With many conditions in favour, like a large local grain production and pig production buildings available, it is looking for knowledge and technology to make full use of these exceptional recourses.

The road show was clearly fulfilling a demand, since many people used the opportunity to visit the seminars and took their time to look at the displayed materials at the mini-show.

Their serious interest was even clearer during the matchmaking organized in conjunction. Many useful contacts were made and are the start of an ongoing process of knowledge transfer.

During field trips, examples where shown of successful implementation of latest technology in Ukrainian pig farms.

http://www.pigprogress.net/news/ukrainian-pig-sector-learns-husbandry-technologies-id3554.html

So - did we have another occurrence like the Turkey Farms in Britain? Folks went to farms where the swine population had either asymptomatic or symptomatic swine flu and then tramped the virus all over the place? Did the pigs in the Ukraine serve as a reservoir for a mutation of the relatively mild swine flu seen in the US?

So then I remembered the Crimea had an outbreak of avian influenza several years ago. See below article from January 2008:

Ukraine finds H5N1 bird flu in Crimea
KIEV (Reuters) - A new outbreak of the strain of bird flu that is deadly to humans has struck Ukraine after being kept under control for two years, veterinarians said on Friday.

Ukraine's Veterinary Inspectorate said the outbreak was detected this week in the village of Rovnoye in the Crimean peninsula, the same region hit in late 2005.

A total of 153 birds died suddenly at a private firm where more than 25,000 poultry were kept. :censor

"Yesterday, tests were concluded and DNA of the H5N1 virus was found," a veterinary inspectorate spokesman, Anatoly Osadchi, told Reuters.

"The village has been sealed off, guards have been posted at entry points and a quarantine is in place. All the birds are being incinerated."

The inspectorate said the first six deaths were noted on Tuesday, followed by dozens more over the next two days.

The first outbreak of bird flu was detected in Ukraine in late 2005, in northern Crimea -- a major stopping point on migratory bird routes. About 30 villages were affected at that time and tens of thousands of birds were destroyed.

http://www.reuters.com/article/healthNews/idUSL1854096520080118

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:35 am
GT Truther

:clap

excellant work blue. some good fodder to chew on there.

Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:29 am
GT Truther

Perhaps what I said about the swine flue in Mexico applies to the Ukraine. How the swine flue came to be.

Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:55 am
Truth Seeker

My bad. Mea culpa.

:dunno

Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:00 pm
Site Admin

NawtyBits wrote:
My bad. Mea culpa.

:dunno

We know your bad, hence your name :roflmao :fight

Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:30 pm
Profile WWW

GT, :crylaugh

BB, now that's good research, well-done. Using creative thinking. Personally, I believe that SQ meant exactly what he said, and that's not the only place I've heard the idea that the pandemic is being hyped to sell vaccine, and to increase fear to the point where "we" will welcome any efforts by the gov't to help contain this terrible scourge. (she says sarcastically). I know Ron Paul has voiced this view in words that are making people call him a "conspiratist" (is that a word). But he isn't the only one. If I run across more examples I'll post them. We are still in the year when nothing is as it seems. Pandemic - another tool in the hands of the puppet masters. True, there are some very tragic cases, but the CFR is very low, and of course there is no way of knowing just how many have died from the flu, and how many from other causes. This fact can be used by those who fear the flu is becoming more widespread and more lethal to warn us of the dangers and urge us to take the vaccine (in an honest effort, by many who truly believe this). It can also be used by TPTB who want us to think that more have died from the flu than has actually occurred. Take your pick.

I tend to "follow the money". In this case there are BIG bucks at stake, for big pharma. Who owns big pharmaceutical companies? Rockefeller, Romney, off the top of my head. If I have time I'll Muckety the biggest companies to see what ties I can come up with, but right now I have to concentrate on being ready for them - it doesn't really matter WHO is getting the money - what matters is how I can protect myself and my family from THEM.

Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:31 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

My doctor all but confirmed the fact that it's media hype just this week, he told me that the number of actual cases are no better than a little over any normal flu season.

He says people come in with a sore foot and think they need the shot :headbang

Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:38 am
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

Actually not being sarcastic. I thought the Spanish flu was bird flu? Didnt I hear this same stuff when H1N5 B4 you sunk my battleship was going on to? Or was that SARS? No wait maybe it was West Nile. And when all the bird stuff was going around I said dont worry about it. Because noone else is. Here is where I will be misconstrued. I said, be aware of mutating viruses naturally not what we want to be told. I love Nawty but isnt it pretty much a cut and paste his thoughts when the bird flu was going around?

90 percent of the hospitals in the states dont even test for it. You got the flu so its influenza A, which could be H1N1 because its in that catagory. And the CDC went from 96 deaths to 4,000 in one day due to "complications" to swine flu. Does that include the overweight people they consider as a risk or maybe just being overweight that creates negative health factors? Its sort of like, yeah you got a spider bite so it must of been a brown recluse without knowing what spider it was.

You cant create a virus unless you create the data. Its all the factors. Kind of curious that most the vaccinations was given to children in the southern latitude. They are searching. They know stuff is mutating, they just want to know why and how. But they will never get the how, as knowleadge is only instilled in those that know. That is where the common sense comes from. You go with how you feel, common sense. You get that we know something is happening but why?

So they dig in and create situations to find that out, but yet, we know.

Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:54 am
Site Admin

Good points, squareyard - but it doesn't explain what happened in Ukraine, IMHO.

Yes, I will give points to the fact that it might very well be hyped there as well - simply for the political benefit of TPTB in Ukraine.

But look at India - they are having a fairly high CFR there as well. Not nearly as high as Ukraine but it is definitely higher than the northern latitudes. Cases, too.

I still remain unsure about just exactly what is circulating presently. It reminds me a lot of the beginning of SARS and the Qinghai (was that it?) reservoir mess several years ago.

I'm also confused about the reaction in the Spring versus the ho hum reaction now. Makes no sense, does it? Not to mention WHO going to pandemic so fast after all these years.

But that's just me - I'm very sensitive to the flu situation and readily admit that.

I'm really gonna be pi$$ed off if this is all just a tempest in a teapot! :rant

Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:14 pm

This not hype here in BC!! I can't remember when I was this sick before. I finished the Tamiflu 3 days ago and this afternoon the fever is back, chest is tight, lots of congestion. I've had two asthma attacks this morning, one on top of the other. Yes squarepants, the 1918 Pandemic was H1N1.

What do you think is killing our children?

Besides why on earth would they be spending all this money on the vaccine?? What on earth is happening in Ukraine?
Something very serious. I hope your right and this is all hype, but........

Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:43 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

siam....i do hope you get over this soon. you sound like you're having a very bad time of it. sending ya all the good mental vibes i can muster. :heart

....and interesting to note that once again...it's someone with asthma who's hit hardest.

Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:48 pm

Also am Diabetic, :dunno

Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:44 pm
Profile WWW

oops squareyard, didn't mean to misname you. :embarressed :roflmao but it is too :crylaugh funny.

Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:47 pm
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

You want to know the truth? I didnt say anything that I didnt say before. The mutations and such, but I posted this in the H1N1. Do you hear yourselves? I could cut and paste what was said with bird flu!

Its the rope a dope. While the economy goes to hell, you need to watch a false sickness. It didnt work with SARS, bird flu, btw my turkey tasted good, thanks SIAM for making my point, its about money. You watch. Nawty, sorry,buddy your misguided.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:46 pm
Truth Seeker

If you are wanting to get a needle stuck in you our everytime there is something deemed a threat, then you have that right. I chose to explore the reason for that and why it needs to be a priority.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:53 pm
Truth Seeker

Nawty,

thank you for you bullshit call. I like to go all in sometimes too

Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:56 pm
Truth Seeker

The False Pandemic - Drug Firms Cash In

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...lth-chief.html

The 'false' pandemic: Drug firms cashed in on scare over swine flu, claims Euro health chief
By Fiona Macrae
Last updated at 12:15 AM on 11th January 2010

The swine flu outbreak was a 'false pandemic' driven by drug companies that stood to make billions of pounds from a worldwide scare, a leading health expert has claimed.

Wolfgang Wodarg, head of health at the Council of Europe, accused the makers of flu drugs and vaccines of influencing the World Health Organisation's decision to declare a pandemic.

This led to the pharmaceutical firms ensuring 'enormous gains', while countries, including the UK, 'squandered' their meagre health budgets, with millions being vaccinated against a relatively mild disease.

A resolution proposed by Dr Wodarg calling for an investigation into the role of drug firms has been passed by the Council of Europe, the Strasbourg-based 'senate' responsible for the European Court of Human Rights.

An emergency debate on the issue will be held later this month.

Dr Wodarg's claims come as it emerged the British government is desperately trying to offload up to £1billion of swine flu vaccine, ordered at the height of the scare.

The Department of Health warned of 65,000 deaths, set up a special advice line and website, suspended normal rules so anti-flu drugs could be given out without prescription and told health and local authorities to prepare for a major pandemic.

Planners were told to get morgues ready for the sheer scale of deaths and there were warnings that the Army could be called in to prevent riots as people fought to obtain drugs.

But with fewer than 5,000 in England catching the disease last week and just 251 deaths overall, Dr Wodarg has branded the H1N1 outbreak as 'one of the greatest medical scandals of the century'.

He said: 'We have had a mild flu - and a false pandemic.'

He added the seeds of the scare were sown five years ago, when it was feared the much more lethal bird flu virus would mutate into a human form.

The 'atmosphere of panic' led to governments stockpiling the anti-flu drug Tamiflu and putting in place 'sleeping contracts' for millions of doses of vaccine

Dr Wodarg said: 'The governments have sealed contracts with vaccine producers where they secure orders in advance and take upon themselves almost all the responsibility.

'In this way the producers of vaccines are sure of enormous gains without having any financial risks.

'So they just wait, until WHO says "pandemic" and activate the contracts.'

He also claims that to further push their interests, leading drug companies placed 'their people' in the 'cogs' of the WHO and other influential organisations.

He added that their influence could have led the WHO to soften its definition of a pandemic - leading to the declaration of a worldwide outbreak last June.

Dr Wodarg said: 'In order to promote their patented drugs and vaccines against flu, pharmaceutical companies have influenced scientists and official agencies, responsible for public health standards, to alarm governments worldwide.

'They have made them squander tight healthcare resources for inefficient vaccine strategies and needlessly exposed millions of healthy people to the risk of unknown side-effects of insufficiently tested vaccines.'

He does not name any Britons with conflicts of interest.

But last year, the Daily Mail revealed that Sir Roy Anderson, a scientist who advises the Government on swine flu, also holds a £116,000-a-year post on the board of GlaxoSmithKline.

GSK makes anti-flu drugs and vaccines and is predicted to be one of the biggest beneficiaries of the pandemic.

The Department of Health says that although the disease appears to be on the wane, it cannot rule out a third surge and urges all those entitled to the jab to have it.

Professor David Salisbury, the Government's head of immunisation said there were 'no grounds whatsoever' for Dr Wodarg's claims, saying people with conflicts of interest were kept out of the decision-making process.

A GSK spokesman said: 'Allegations of undue influence are misguided and unfounded. The WHO declared that H1N1 swine flu met the criteria for a pandemic.

'As WHO have stated, legal regulations and numerous safeguards are in place to manage possible conflicts of interest.'

The company, which still employs Sir Roy, said he had declared his commercial interests and had not attended any meetings related to the purchase of drugs or vaccine for either the Government or GSK.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:40 pm

deleted.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:22 pm
Profile WWW