It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:59 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.1 2009/2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2009 5.1
Shady Groves wrote:
Quote:
Earth 'to be wiped out' by supernova explosion

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/spac ... osion.html

The Earth could soon be wiped out by the explosion of a star more than 3,000 light years away, according to American scientists.

By Ben Leach
Published: 9:39AM GMT 06 Jan 2010

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/mult ... 53915c.jpg

The star, called T Pyxidis, is set to self-destruct in an explosion called a supernova with the force of 20 billion billion billion megatons of TNT.

Although the star is thought to be around 3,260 light-years away – a fairly short distance in galactic terms – the blast from the thermonuclear explosion could strip away the Earth's ozone layer, the scientists said.

Astronomers from Villanova University, Philadelphia, in the US, said the International Ultraviolet Explorer satellite has shown them that T Pyxidis is really two stars, one called a white dwarf that is sucking in gas and steadily growing. When it reaches a critical mass it will blow itself to pieces.

It will become as bright as all the other stars in the galaxy put together, they said. The Hubble space telescope has photographed the star preparing for its big bang with a series of smaller blasts or "burps", called novas.

These explosions came regularly about every 20 years from 1890 – but stopped after 1967.

So the next blast is nearly 20 years overdue, said scientists Edward M Sion, Patrick Godon and Timothy McClain at the American Astronomical Society in Washington.

Robin Scagell, vice-president of the UK's Society for Popular Astronomy, said: "The star may certainly became a supernova soon – but soon could still be a long way off so don't have nightmares."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/spac ... osion.html

Since we all know the PTB's have moved it all underground with little hope for those Topside,
I believe that events just such as this have happened many times since the birth of out mother
earth 4 billion years ago.

I believe that events just such as this we need to have a planetary shield. Imposerus you say ?
Nay.. I believe our moon has been used for just such a purpose. Several astronomers have
postulated that the moons density doesn't warrant its current size. Hence the hollow moon
theory which has yet to be revealed. My point being.. We can use the moon as as shield. I believe
it has been used before for events just like these. Unlike every moon in our solar system the
moon is the only one which does not rotate. Has their been a hidden purpose for the moon ?
Is the use of the moon or.. the omission of its use the something the PTB's can cull the
earths population with ? A friend of mine has told me that FEMA is on the move. They are
very busy with logistics. Moving.. moving.. moving.. What ? Where ? Need to do some more
digging...

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:50 am
GT Truther

The problem is where and who "controls the moon"...today?
ie:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1323

Hint: The Anunnaki...

Alas 4th kind movie

:yamon

Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:25 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

So.. FEMA really is on the move but the smoke and mirrors point to the Swine.. er Swine Flu.
Could this really be a smoke screen and spin just to hide the real reason for the FEMA
mobilization. Picture water in a stream. It flows around each of the rocks it encounters.
The PTB's are like this. They have plans within plans to disguise the plans which is the
real agenda.

ATTENTION AMERICA!!!! This is highly significant. The WHO "Pandemic Control Room" is a creation of the Illuminati elite for the final "end-game" killer virus mapping and tracking, and is thus equipped with super-computers tied to all U.N. member government's security forces. This "control room" is where any declarations of "pandemic" will originate. When such a "declaration" is sent to President Obama, FEMA and the Department of Homeland Security "Pandemic Task Forces" will be deployed. Each State Governor will be notified that the provisions of the Model State Emergency Health Powers Act (MSEHPA) will be implemented.

(Snippet from http://rense.com/general85/wicked.htm)

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:44 am
GT Truther

This may be an older article but thought it was appro pos.

DHS - ENDGAME

From this URL..
http://justanothercoverup.com/?p=356

Today I received a tip by a fellow writer that KBR (Kellogg Brown & Root, Inc.), a subsidiary of Halliburton, was behind the creation of Senate Bill S 1959, otherwise known as the “Thought Crime Prevention Bill”, or by its legal designation, the “Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act of 2007.” I wasn’t able to make a solid connection that indicated KBR was actually behind the introduction of S 1959, but what I did find demonstrates we are likely approaching the final days when Homeland Security (sic) implements their “final solution” which DHS has labeled as “EndGame.”

This is what I found, researched it thoroughly - and unfortunately, unless “the people” react in the millions, life in these United States is about to change forever, and apparently, it could also end for thousands, if not millions of Americans:

Halliburton Confirms Concentration Camps Already Constructed

On February 17, 2006, in a speech to the Council on Foreign Relations, Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld spoke of the harm being done to the country’s security, not just by the enemy, but also by what he called “news informers” who needed to be combated in “a contest of wills.”

In 2002 Attorney General John Ashcroft announced his desire to see camps for U.S. citizens deemed to be “enemy combatants.”

A Defense Department document, entitled the “Strategy for Homeland Defense and Civil Support,” has set out a military strategy against terrorism that envisions an “active, layered defense” both inside and outside U.S. territory. In the document, the Pentagon pledges to “transform U.S. military forces to execute homeland defense missions in the . . . U.S. homeland.” The strategy calls for increased military reconnaissance and surveillance

The Washington Post reported on February 15, 2006 that the National Counterterrorism Center’s (NCTC) central repository holds the names of 325,000 terrorist suspects, a fourfold increase since fall of 2003. A Pentagon official said the Counterintelligence Field Activity’s TALON program has amassed files on antiwar protesters.

Shortly after Bush orchestrated 9/11, he issued “Military Order Number One”, which empowered him to detain any noncitizen as an international terrorist or enemy combatant. Today that order extends to U.S. citizens as well.

Halliburton subsidiary “KBR has been awarded a contract announced by the Department of Homeland Security’s United States Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) component. The Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity contingency contract is to support ICE facilities and has a maximum total value of $385 million over a five year term. The contract provides for establishing temporary detention and processing capabilities in the event of an emergency influx of immigrants into the United States, or to support the rapid development of new programs”. See Source Document on Halliburton Site or page 1, & 5 below

HOUSTON, Texas – Halliburton (NYSE:HAL) announced that income from continuing operations for the full year of 2005 was $2.4 billion. Consolidated revenue in the fourth quarter of 2005 was $5.8 billion. Consolidated operating income was $779 million in the fourth quarter of 2005. This increase was largely attributable to higher activity in the Energy Services Group (ESG), partially offset by lower revenue in KBR primarily on government services projects in the Middle East. Annual operating income more than tripled to $2.7 billion in 2005.

Why exactly are prisons being built for “the rapid development of new programs”. Halliburton’s company site confirms that the government is engaged in a massive construction and preparation exercise to build concentration camps and prisoner processing facilities in the United States. This is particularity astonishing and disturbing considering that the U.S. already incarcerates more orders of magnitude more people than any other nation, about on-par with U.S.S.R. at the height of Stalin’s era.

The contract of the Halliburton subsidiary KBR to build immigrant detention facilities is part of a longer-term Homeland Security plan titled
ENDGAME

, which sets as its goal the removal of “all removable aliens” and “potential terrorists.” In the 1980s Richard Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld discussed similar emergency detention powers as part of a super-secret program of planning for what was euphemistically called “Continuity of Government” (COG). These men planned for suspension of the Constitution, not just after nuclear attack, but for any “national security emergency,” which they vaguely defined in Executive Order 12656 of 1988.

Over 800 concentration camps are reported throughout the United States, all fully operational and ready to receive U.S. Prisoners who disagree with the government. The concentration camps are all staffed and manned by full-time guards, however, they are all empty. These camps are to be operated by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) when Martial Law is implemented in the United States (at the stroke of a Presidential pen and the Attorney General’s signature on a warrant).

The camps have railroad facilities as well as roads leading to and from the detention facilities, many have airports. Like Auschwitz, some of the camps have airtight buildings and furnaces. The majority of the camps can each house a population of 20,000 prisoners. Currently, the largest of these facilities is just outside of Fairbanks, Alaska. The Alaskan facility is a massive “mental health” facility and can hold approximately 2 million people.

Following the Halliburton subsidiary KBR (formerly Kellogg Brown and Root) announcement on Jan. 24 that it had been awarded a $385 million contingency contract by the Department of Homeland Security to build detention camps, two weeks later, on Feb. 6, Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff announced that the Fiscal Year 2007 federal budget would allocate over $400 million to add 6,700 additional detention beds (an increase of 32 percent over 2006. What is interesting in the Homeland Security plan is that each concrete prison bed costs $60,000 per bed! Observing these concentration camps and general jail and prison facilities throughout the U.S., the Homeland Security plan is clearly buffered to build significantly more than 6,700 additional beds.

The Homeland Security $400 million allocation is more than a four-fold increase over the FY 2006 budget, which provided $90 million for the same purpose. Both the contract and the budget allocation are in partial fulfillment of an ambitious 10-year Homeland Security strategic plan, code-named ENDGAME, authorized in 2003. According to a 49-page Homeland Security document on the plan, ENDGAME expands “a mission first articulated in the Alien and Sedition Acts of 1798.” Its goal is the capability to “remove all removable aliens,” including “illegal economic migrants, aliens who have committed criminal acts, asylum-seekers (required to be retained by law) or potential terrorists.” The government’s definition of an enemy combatant covers almost any individual who promotes the rudimentary rights guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution.

Readiness Exercise 1984 - Rex 84

Rex 84 is a United States federal government program to test their ability to detain large numbers of American citizens. Exercises similar to Rex 84 happen periodically. From 1967 to 1971 the FBI kept a list of persons to be rounded up as subversive, dubbed the “ADEX” list.

Texas Congressman Henry Gonzales revealed many years ago plans of Rex 84 which former colonel Ollie North helped design. The late Representative Jack Brooks also of Texas brought this concentration camp and internment program as well as the Continuity of Government Program to light during the Iran Contra hearing. The chairman refused to let North even talk about them in open hearings under “National Security.” Mr. Gonzales stated these camps and plans were for the detention of AMERICANS, especially those who refused to surrender their weapons.

The Rex-84 Alpha Explan (Readiness Exercise 1984, Exercise Plan), indicates that FEMA in association with 34 other federal civil departments and agencies conducted a civil readiness exercise during April 5-13, 1984. It was conducted in coordination and simultaneously with a Joint Chiefs exercise, Night Train 84, a worldwide military command post exercise (including Continental U.S. Forces or CONUS) based on multi-emergency scenarios operating both abroad and at home. In the combined exercise, Rex-84 Bravo, FEMA and DOD led the other federal agencies and departments, including the Central Intelligence Agency, the Secret Service, the Treasury, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and the Veterans Administration through a gaming exercise to test military assistance in civil defense.

Apparently all nature contingencies are being taken care of. Photographers snapped pictures of an estimated half a million plastic coffins:

boundaries to it..

Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:39 am
GT Truther

Here's a new video I have never seen. If this is genuine, Wow, we are certainly the happening thing in the Multiverse -- because we are under the microscope.

Date posted Jan 4, 2010

New~Motherships Caught On Amateur Telescope

Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:50 pm
GT Truther

Cyberbird, brightstar turned me on to MMS awhile ago and coincidentally I was just placing my first order for it just before you posted. Synchronicity. I'm getting it to help deal with the aggressive bacteria on my handicapped leg that gave me that bad infection last month (and a relapse the other day, which I had to nip in the bud with a different antibiotic). You say you are taking it in the form of drops, internally (not topically) but you didn't say what symptoms you were dealing with. What is it you were suffering from?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those that don't watch much "regular" TV like me (it's usually a news channel or the History Channel) you may have heard about the "Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura" series on TRU TV (what used to be Court TV) - tag line "It's not reality, it's actuality". Tonight's episode was about Manchurian candidates, but all the episodes so far have been much much better than most of the resident cynics could hope for. They're all on YouTube, broken into small segments, and very much worth the watching. You can watch a 7-minute part and come back to watch the next one later; one thing that I dread is the back-catalog of "homework" I have from the GT of huge hours-long videos that I never had the time to sit through. These small segments make each episode digestible. Next week, on Jan. 13th, is the biggest episode of them all: Apocalypse and 2012.

Conspiracy Theory - Manchurian Candidate

That's Part 1; click on the bottom right of the screen just before it ends, and it takes you to the next part. 6 parts in all, each averaging about 8 minutes.

Also, on the History Channel (alleged flagship of the 'Puppetmaster' and the focus of his effort to effect some sort of Disclosure by preparing the psyches of the viewers for the poleshift; at least 2 out of 3 programs are now geared towards that, IMHO, especially in prime-time) is "Armaggedon Week", and tonight's episode (which I missed and so am hoping to find it shortly on Google video if not YouTube) is called "Apocalypse Man". Here's a write-up of it:

Sarah Teczar, at news.gather.com, wrote:
Apocalypse Man Rudy Reyes Helps us Prepare for the End of the World

January 07, 2010 12:04 AM EST (Updated: January 07, 2010 12:05 AM EST)
views: 1180

Here’s a positive beginning for 2010: This week on the History Channel is Armageddon Week. In case you missed the showing of “Apocalypse Island,” don’t worry: you can always catch “Life After People,” which discusses topics such as “Death of a Nation, Lost Art,” and “10,000 + years after humans.” There is also “After Armageddon,” and finally, “Apocalypse Man.” “Apocalypse Island” is so named for a place in the middle of the Pacific Ocean that holds the final clue to the Mayans’ apocalyptic predictions for the year 2012.

Damn. And here I thought that January was a time for New Year’s Resolutions and optimistic fresh beginnings. But if we only have two years until the end of the world, what’s the point? The History Channel website states: “The end is near. At least that's what the doomsday predictions from Nostradamus, the Book of Revelation, the Mayan ‘long count’ calendar and others would have us believe. Many unsettling forecasts of global destruction even pinpoint the year: 2012. How worried should we be?”

Well, thank goodness we have the Apocalypse Man, Rudy Reyes, to help us. This show provides guidance for “not if…but when…a moment in the future…some catastrophe sparks mass destruction, leaving humans challenged to find shelter, heat, food, water and defense. Survival expert Rudy Reyes journeys through abandoned buildings showing us some surprising survival techniques, including making fire from steel wool, finding safe houses and creating shortwave radio transmissions.” Perhaps bad news is easier to take coming from a handsome, ripped ex-Marine.

This whole end of the world thing is all very troublesome. However, notice the disclaimer at the bottom of the screen of “After Armageddon” in between commercial breaks: "This program is a theoretical account of the worst case scenario for a global disaster. This is not a real emergency.” Well, now you tell me. I had already started hoarding canned goods and practicing my fire-making techniques. Now I can get back to carrying out my ambitious New Year’s Resolutions. Or at least telling myself that I will.

Tsk, tsk, Sarah.......how sad of you to believe what the MSM tells you or worse, the forced disclaimer they put in to help fragile minds cope with the possibilities.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:11 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

The Apocalypse! The Apocalypse! Its going to happen Today!, Tommorrow! 2012 Oh my God Run Hide! Head for your Safe Places and Shelters.. remember you can save no one but yourself!... ad nausea ad nausea

The Apocalypse will come in its own time and place it could be tommorrow it could be decades from now. Yet the truth of the matter is and whats really important is this.

Have you lived your life to the FULLIEST and RICHEST as the gift of Life was given you to be?

Have you made a difference in the world and people around you? Or have you been a drain and burdern?

Is your Soul prepared to meet your maker. Have you lived a life to make that Maker proud of you or do you still have some kinks to work out?

The Earily Christian Sect was a sect The Apocalypse. Christians believed that Kingdom of God as preached by Jesus. was Here! Now! Among you! The End of Days was Here and NOW! Now is the Time! Now was the time to live your life as if it had come, to live in Brotherhood and Fellowship, In Love and in Peace! To heal the sick and lift those from the pit the abyss that had fallen into it!

The Apocalypse! Its already here among you the world as you know it IS crumbling all around you? Are you living life in the New World? Or are you still dreading the fall and destruction of the Old??

Just some thoughts,

Shady

Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:38 am
GT Truther

Good point, Shady -
after all, for centuries we've had 'prophets' and spiritual spokespeople banging on about 'the end', doomsay, judgement day. If it's not plagues, or floods, or firestorms it will be a rogue comet/planet. :scared
When, soon? 2000? 2003? Oops no, that's gone now. Then er let's pick 2012 for no logical reason whatsoever and bang along with that cos everyone says so (except the Mayans!). :roll
Still if it makes people actually think and take a good, hard look at society's failures and how they carry on in their lives all well and good, I guess.
:sarcasism

Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:53 am
GT Truther

You make a good point, Shady, but then so does Selene (last page or so). The key is BALANCE.

Life your life to the fullest, and knowing what we know now, don't blind yourself to preparing for what looks likely to occur in our near future. Having the bottom drop out of the dollar this week could bring an apocalyptic scenario in a New York minute even without natural disasters; many people seem to cling to naive hope that tomorrow will look much like today, and then they can fall back on the many false "dates" that are often purposefully sown to do exactly what you infer: jade them so they do NOT prepare. Taking the minimal steps is considered a smart thing to do, not a paranoid thing these days.

Speaking of the conversation last page or so (Lynnwood, if that's really a picture of your storehouse, my first reaction was the same as Grist's; pretty, but.....dangerous), I made it a point not to speak to the people in my neighborhood. I was impacted pretty deeply by the Twilight Zone episode in which the doctor of the neighborhood builds a bomb shelter in his basement and everyone laughed at him - until the day came when the sirens went off. The neighbors turned into animals and were ready to kill to get into his shelter.

I think of those people every time I hear someone scoff when I tell people to prepare. May their shock, pain and anquish be all the more poignant for their arrogance. Good riddance.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:22 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

This may sound strange, but there's a voice in my head that tells me what to buy, when, and directs me. I get these weird urges and simply follow them. My current setup is temporary more like a staging area, and is only about 40% of my food stores, not including gear. I am certain that when the time is nearer, I will be urged to get the rest of the containers filled/sealed and moved to their final resting place. I'm really glad I posted the image because I got some great usable feedback which I could implement immediately.

THANKS ALL!!!

Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:43 am
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
This may sound strange, but there's a voice in my head that tells me what to buy, when, and directs me. I get these weird urges and simply follow them. My current setup is temporary more like a staging area, and is only about 40% of my food stores, not including gear. I am certain that when the time is nearer, I will be urged to get the rest of the containers filled/sealed and moved to their final resting place. I'm really glad I posted the image because I got some great usable feedback which I could implement immediately.

THANKS ALL!!!

Lynn

Do you actually hear someone speaking to you..or is it more like you're moved in feeling, like intuitive directing?

Dex

Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:44 am
GT Truther

Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:42 am
GT Truther

Lovely dragon, Shady....
Point being? :hmm

Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:52 pm
GT Truther

I see your dragon and raise you a skeleton, Shady:

(Just a light moment, Steph :tounge )

Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:21 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

:agree
These Nice Animated images are related with this one, Steph

"Relocation" Fema Camp Footage

:huh

Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:42 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

For all you PX-ers, on Project Camelot's "What's new" page, Kerry_C is quoting material from Laura Knight-Jadczyk, whoever she is:-

Q: (T) Is the government planning to stage an invasion by aliens to cause the populace of the world to go into such a fear state that they will accept total control and domination?
A: Open. But if so, will "flop".
Q: (T) Why?
A: Many reasons: 1. Visual effects will be inadequate and will have "glitches". 2. Real invasion may take place first. 3. Other events may intercede.
Q: (T) Such as what?
A: Earth changes.
Q: (T) Am I correct in assuming that some of these hot-shot, big-wig guys in the government who have plans for taking over the whole world and making everything all happy and hunky-dory with them in charge, are just simply not in synch with the fact that there are some definite earth changes on the agenda? Are they missing something
here?
A: Close. They are aware but in denial.
Q: (T) Are these earth changes going to occur prior to the arrival of the cometary cluster?
A: No. But "time" frame is, as of yet, undetermined.
Q: (T) Am I correct in saying that if they knew what was really going to happen that they would still continue with their stupid little plans to make money and try to control the world?
A: Yes. Greed is a sickness.

*note: comet cluster = nibiru according to her source

Copyright 1994-2002, *Laura Knight*, *Laura Knight-Jadczyk* and *Arkadiusz Jadczyk*

--Kerry

4 January 2010

Also on Camelot is a Youtube link to my mate Bashar (well, his voice, anyway) -- you know, the bald-headed chap with the eee-long-aaaated vowels who channels non-terrestrials positive energy messages. His brand-new upbeat video is making its way up the 2012 charts as we speak, talking about all manner of subjects -- parallel realities, changing belief and energy systems/frequencies, unconditional love, and highly advanced humans no longer incarnating on earth in 1000 years time:-

Bashar's "let go of the idea that things have to be done a certain way" message certainly resonated with me. :cool

I still think that Bashar and Dan Burisch would make a great double act. :babykick :babydance

Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:57 pm
Truth Seeker

mjc wrote:
For all you PX-ers, on Project Camelot's "What's new" page, Kerry_C is quoting material from Laura Knight-Jadczyk, whoever she is:-

I'm not 100% sure but wasn't Laura the original owner and spokesperson for Wingmakers, which Kerry subsequently purchased the rights to? Or was it Cassiopea (sp?) ? One person who would know and has first hand experience in that world is our very own Wyz.

I'm enjoying the exchange between Novel and Sarfatti, Don. I hope you are seeing all of the email exchanges (Colin Bennett has some more on his site). They are becoming comical and Dan Smith's commentary on them and in them is hilarious.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:38 pm
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
Lynnwood wrote:

THANKS ALL!!!

Lynn

Do you actually hear someone speaking to you..or is it more like you're moved in feeling, like intuitive directing?

Dex

Intuitive directing is a good descriptor. It starts like the feeling to go shopping for groceries when the cabinets and fridge are full, then when I'm in the store, I "find things" going in the cart that are waaay beyond an "impulse buy" -- meaning it's a compulsion. The first couple times were at the grocery store, but now I recognize the feeling and just head straight for Costco. I never know what I am going to buy. Whoever/whatever is doing the directing must use a calculator, because I only spend cash, I put into the cart anything that I feel the urge to do so, and it's always been within a couple dollars of what I have in my pocket. When I leave, thankfully, the urge is gone.

All I know is it's a very strong feeling. The only thing I can compare it to is when a woman is pregnant she gets an urge to "make the nest" for the baby. If I ignore the feeling, I can't sleep and get very distracted in the daytime. I have to shop to quiet it. And no, I have never been a compulsive shopper in the past. It started right after my major rude awakening in July 2008.

An odd one the other day was to go to an International Market that I have driven by for years. I was directed to a specific aisle and bought 6-7 items. They are some kind of sauces: Plum Sauce, Flavored Soys, a greenish garlic/green onion Teriyaki. After my prior posts, I was in an office supply chain when I spotted some plastic totes, an odd size. I was directed to purchase 4. When I got them home, I realized they fit absolutely perfect on some other shelves I have (must be wedged in, they are almost too big). Incredible. I have tried to ignore the urges and leave without purchasing, but I find it difficult to leave the parking lot.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:17 pm
GT Truther

MJC, I have found Laura K. J's information very insightful. Her book "the wave" explains what Dr. LaViolette is referring too.

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/waveindex.htm

Here is a link to some of her sessions....a little way down the page the C's mention they are the same entities that were channeled in the "Ra" material.....but that most of what "Ra" spoke about is superseded by the C's, because the hand of man has changed the probabilities since the Ra material has come out.

http://perceval.netfirms.com/sessions/sessions.htm

Some believe 100% in ZT, others in the C's. After studying both sources for nearly 5 years... my "conclusion" is that they are both sides of the same coin. Two players giving much the same info tuned to different receptors.

jmho

Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:04 pm
GT Truther

Golden ratio discovered in a quantum world
Hidden symmetry observed for the first time in solid state matter

Researchers from the Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin für Materialien und Energie (HZB), in cooperation with colleagues from Oxford and Bristol Universities, as well as the Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, UK, have for the first time observed a nanoscale symmetry hidden in solid state matter. They have measured the signatures of a symmetry showing the same attributes as the golden ratio famous from art and architecture. The research team is publishing these findings in Science on the 8. January.

On the atomic scale particles do not behave as we know it in the macro-atomic world. New properties emerge which are the result of an effect known as the Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle. In order to study these nanoscale quantum effects the researchers have focused on the magnetic material cobalt niobate. It consists of linked magnetic atoms, which form chains just like a very thin bar magnet, but only one atom wide and are a useful model for describing ferromagnetism on the nanoscale in solid state matter.

When applying a magnetic field at right angles to an aligned spin the magnetic chain will transform into a new state called quantum critical, which can be thought of as a quantum version of a fractal pattern. Prof. Alan Tennant, the leader of the Berlin group, explains "The system reaches a quantum uncertain – or a Schrödinger cat state. This is what we did in our experiments with cobalt niobate. We have tuned the system exactly in order to turn it quantum critical."

By tuning the system and artificially introducing more quantum uncertainty the researchers observed that the chain of atoms acts like a nanoscale guitar string. Dr. Radu Coldea from Oxford University, who is the principal author of the paper and drove the international project from its inception a decade ago until the present, explains: "Here the tension comes from the interaction between spins causing them to magnetically resonate. For these interactions we found a series (scale) of resonant notes: The first two notes show a perfect relationship with each other. Their frequencies (pitch) are in the ratio of 1.618…, which is the golden ratio famous from art and architecture." Radu Coldea is convinced that this is no coincidence. "It reflects a beautiful property of the quantum system – a hidden symmetry. Actually quite a special one called E8 by mathematicians, and this is its first observation in a material", he explains.

The observed resonant states in cobalt niobate are a dramatic laboratory illustration of the way in which mathematical theories developed for particle physics may find application in nanoscale science and ultimately in future technology. Prof. Tennant remarks on the perfect harmony found in quantum uncertainty instead of disorder. "Such discoveries are leading physicists to speculate that the quantum, atomic scale world may have its own underlying order. Similar surprises may await researchers in other materials in the quantum critical state."

The researchers achieved these results by using a special probe - neutron scattering. It allows physicists to see the actual atomic scale vibrations of a system. Dr. Elisa Wheeler, who has worked at both Oxford University and Berlin on the project, explains "using neutron scattering gives us unrivalled insight into how different the quantum world can be from the every day". However, "the conflicting difficulties of a highly complex neutron experiment integrated with low temperature equipment and precision high field apparatus make this a very challenging undertaking indeed." In order to achieve success "in such challenging experiments under extreme conditions" the HZB in Berlin has brought together world leaders in this field. By combining the special expertise in Berlin whilst taking advantage of the pulsed neutrons at ISIS, near Oxford, permitted a perfect combination of measurements to be made.

###

*Article in Science, *DOI: RE1180085/JEC/PHYSICS
*Quantum Criticality in an Ising Chain: Experimental Evidence for Emergent E8 Symmetry*
R. Coldea, D. A. Tennant, E. M. Wheeler, E. Wawrzynska, D. Prabhakaran, M. Telling, K. Habicht, P. Smeibidl, K. Kiefer

Source: http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/ ... 010510.php

Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:03 am
Site Admin

Quote:
They have measured the signatures of a symmetry showing the same attributes as the golden ratio famous from art and architecture.

Amazing, simply amazing. Thanks, Cyberbird! :clap

Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:41 am
GT Truther

Hi, Lynnwood!

You commented:
Lynnwood wrote:
Intuitive directing is a good descriptor.

Bingo. You’ve described it nicely. I’ve always called it “following my feet”…. :wavey

Cheers,
Selene

Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:29 am
GT Truther

This a beautiful reminder of what is a good healthy lifestyle. 20 min. long.

http://www.wimp.com/howlive/

Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:22 am
GT Truther

(Note: If this new term "Intuitive directing" catches on, a precursor for definable moments. Remember, it originated here on the GT..It would be cool to see it in text..Maybe. a New Years gift?...Dex)

Cross posting:
from Dean Sloan

Dr. John Mack and Dominique Callimanopulos' research on African and
other cross-cultural abduction experiences appears in Dr. Mack's 1999
book, Passport to the Cosmos.¹ Dominique studied anthropology at
Wesleyan University and has worked as a researcher, writer, translator,
and editor in the areas of human rights, cross-cultural studies, and
psychology. This essay was originally published in CenterPiece magazine,
Spring/Summer 1995, p. 10-11.
John Mack and I [Dominique] were at the Ariel School, a small elementary
school outside Harare, the capital of Zimbabwe, listening to Elsa (not
her real name) describe her encounter last September 16 (1994) with an
"alien" being. In all, sixty children, ages six through twelve, reported
seeing one large and several smaller spaceships land - hover, really -
over the scrubby bushland adjoining their playground.
The twelve children we interviewed over the course of two days all
described the same event with a steady consistency of detail. In
addition to the spaceships, the children had seen two "strange beings,"
one sitting on one of the spaceships and the other running back and
forth in the grass, "bouncing as if he were on the moon, but not quite
so much."
The beings were described as black with long heads, "eyes as big as
rugby balls," with thin arms and legs. The event took place during the
children's morning recess while teachers were in a staff meeting. Many
of the younger children were very scared and cried. "At first I thought
it was a gardener," one fourth-grader told us. "Then I realized it was
an alien."
The event lasted about fifteen minutes, the children said, before the
spaceships faded from view. But even in their state of fear, many of the
children reported also being curious and fascinated by the strange
beings they saw, whose eyes in particular commanded an intense
attention. Elsa told us that she thought the beings wanted to tell us
something about our future, about how "the world is going to end, maybe
because we don't look after our planet or the air." She said she felt
horrible inside when she got home that day. "Like all the trees will go
down and there will be no air. People will be dying. Those thoughts came
from the man - the man's eyes."
Isabelle, a composed and articulate ten-year-old, echoed Elsa's
feelings. "He was just staring. He was scary. We were trying not to look
at him 'cause he was scary. My eyes and feelings went with him." What
came through her "conscience" as she looked at the being was, "We are
doing harm to the Earth."….
Native Americans we have spoken with say the current activities of the
"star-people" point out an imbalance between Earth, humanity, and the
cosmos. Like so many abductees, One Hopi elder in Arizona prophesied the
end of the world as we know it. "There will be a great purge," he said.
There's much more in this article, including part of a recorded
conversation that Dr. John Mack had with one of the children:

http://www.johnemackinstitute.org/passp ... nters.html

Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:49 am
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
Cyberbird, brightstar turned me on to MMS awhile ago and coincidentally I was just placing my first order for it just before you posted. Synchronicity. I'm getting it to help deal with the aggressive bacteria on my handicapped leg that gave me that bad infection last month (and a relapse the other day, which I had to nip in the bud with a different antibiotic). You say you are taking it in the form of drops, internally (not topically) but you didn't say what symptoms you were dealing with. What is it you were suffering from?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had an intestinal infection I guess. I had only one symptom which is bleeding. Little or no diarrhea. Which is weird !? (Or maybe normal, I don't know). Anyway, like I said, it was benign for quite some time until November when it get worse. My digestion was completely mess up. The thing is, except for my digestion, everything else was normal. So maybe my immune system wasn't strong enough or (and this is what I think), it wasn't responding because the infection was in fact the result of 23 years of ordinary north american life style and nutrition even though I had improved a lot my nutrition for the past 3 years (I'm almost vegeterian now). My immune system couldn't get rid of the thing because my intestinal health was unbalance. I think this condition is, in the long run, a precursor for development of metastasis which is, in turn, a precursor for cancer. We know now that cancer, in fact, develops on the long run, over decades of bad habits.

So, I guess this a VERY good reason indeed to still continue my effort for a better nutrition and lifetsyle.

I mix now 5 drops of mms with 25 drops of 10% solution of citric acid (which activated the mms), wait 3 minutes, add some fresh purified water and voilà ! I drink it before bed. I'll probably do this until I feel totally confident about my intestinal health balance. Now, everytime my digestion is acting weird, no question asked, let's go for the mms.

This is now a top priority for me: http://www.wimp.com/howlive/

I don't mind telling you all this personal stuff to all of you people. Personal experiences must be share for the greater wisdom and awareness of all. There's no shame in the truth. We shall know the truth and the truth shall set us free.

Regards,
Cyberbird

Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:59 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 37  Next