It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:35 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.1 2009/2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2009 5.1
Hello mjc:

NASA said: that is only "trail debris" on Mars (1)

but for me these are Martians trees...

Also
The Foreshocks and Aftershocks continued in Haiti, now! between 4.x and 5.x
(2)
they had experienced 32 events after the 7.3 initial event...
Note:
An Aftershock is an event when the follow Magnitude is decreasing
a Foreshock is an event when the follow Magnitude as increasing

more pics :
http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Strong-ea ... 84113accf3

(1)
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/spac ... -Mars.html

(2)
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/ ... es_all.php

Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:14 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Hi everyone,

I think it is time now to put this on here:

Quote:
The White House

Office of the Press Secretary

For Immediate Release
December 17, 2009

Executive Order -- Amending Executive Order 12425

EXECUTIVE ORDER
- - - - - - -
AMENDING EXECUTIVE ORDER 12425 DESIGNATING INTERPOL
AS A PUBLIC INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION ENTITLED TO
ENJOY CERTAIN PRIVILEGES, EXEMPTIONS, AND IMMUNITIES

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including section 1 of the International Organizations Immunities Act (22 U.S.C. 288), and in order to extend the appropriate privileges, exemptions, and immunities to the International Criminal Police Organization (INTERPOL), it is hereby ordered that Executive Order 12425 of June 16, 1983, as amended, is further amended by deleting from the first sentence the words "except those provided by Section 2(c), Section 3, Section 4, Section 5, and Section 6 of that Act" and the semicolon that immediately precedes them.

BARACK OBAMA

THE WHITE HOUSE,
December 16, 2009.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/executive-
order-amending-executive-order-12425

Apparently Obama has been rather "forced" to do this because of previous and on going situations that have been occurring and from what else I have read he was also informed either help out and not get in INTERPOL'S way or else he would face arrest also as per orders of the World Court.

This has now been verified that this has been done. It is also on the White House website as Dondep went to verify it after I contacted him via email to tell him of this situation.

At first when I learned of this I had major questions as to WHY of course, but now I understand better of the WHYS and there are many, but mainly because of Fraud and Corruptions, Thefts of monies by the Clinton and Bush Administrations and the Nazi regime that still exists, and corrupt dealings with others in foreign countries also. This is a MAJOR situation going on now and will probably continue for a while until INTERPOL gets the majority of the "CRIMINALS" involved in all of this. I pray they get them all also.

Apparently the perverted plans they had devised up were to totaly take over the United States and try to enslave all Americans, as well as others in other countries also. Now it makes more sense why all of the talk of the FEMA Camps and all of the various other so called "conspiracy theories" that were coming out on the internet. There was more truths to them than anyone wanted to admit.

Now if you will go to the Christopher Story website:

http://worldreports.org/

scroll down to the ARCHIVES section:

http://worldreports.org/news

there are numerous articles telling of the many WHYS this has had to occur. This is a Major MONEY TERRORISM plot occurring or that has been occurring by the various criminal factions that infilterated the US Government that we have been deceived from on so many fronts, areas and things for many years that it is just unreal.

On the 28 December 09 - OFFICIAL MONEY SABOTEURS - ECONOMIC TERRORISTS article is some most reveiling informations regarding 9/11 as to the WHY of that occurrance and who was responsible according to what Christopher Story says his sources has relayed to him.

Needless to say, I had a difficult time getting to sleep last night after reading this report, yet somehow it "feels" to be pretty correct I think.

Story also revealed that Christopher Dodd is the grandson of STALIN. I had read something sometime back in reference to Dodd's father having connections to Russia, but when I mentioned this to someone else they didn't think this was true, that it was false information put out, but apparently it was much more true than we thought and even worse than we thought. Now more reasons for Christopher Dodd's announcement that he will not be running for re-election and others and most probably more of these types of announcements will be forth coming as more peoples are rounded up, arrested, etc.

He also stated that the reason behind the Copenhagen deal folding as it did was because 4 of Hillary Clintons Aids were caught wiretapping and committing Fraud and they were caught and arrested.

Now the major question to ask is WHY are our major news medias NOT reporting on any of this? The obvious answer is that they are so utterly controlled it is unreal, plus I have also learned that many of them have been threatened NOT to report on some things or any of their peoples or else period. Even threats of "being taken out" and their families also. Now, this is the depth of deprivity that has been occuring from this evil, black cadre of criminals and Illuminity and Intelligence bunch.

But as with all EVILS, all things finally do come to Light and it is way past time that all of these heinous and hedious evils be brought to the Light and them all stopped NOW. God help us all now because I figure it will only get worse because many of these peoples don't want to be caught and they will do anything to try to evade capture now. But now we need EXPOSURE out on it all and we need these EXPOSURES to be in the major news medias so that all the peoples of this world know who these evil peoples are so they can make mistakes and get caught even faster.

brightstar

Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:36 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Alert! Alert!
(Note: I realize this is off-topic, not subject for discussion, and also horrifying if true..hopefully, being informed will spare someone a terrible grief...Dex)

I want my friends and loved ones to know what has happened to me in hopes that it will never happen to you or anybody you care about. About 10 days ago, I felt a cold coming on; so before I went to bed I used Zicam Cold Remedy Nasal Gel. It's supposed to help you "get over your cold faster." Immediately after I sprayed it into each nostril I felt the most horrific burning sensation imaginable. It literally felt like I had sprayed pepper spray directly into my brain. It burned all the way to the top of my skull. My nasal passages swelled, my eyes watered - the burning
lasted all night long into the next day.

After about a day, I realized I couldn't taste anything and I thought, "Wow - I must really have a bad cold.." Then I noticed that I couldn't smell coffee brewing, couldn't smell my perfume when I put it on, couldn't smell the popcorn I burned, couldn't smell my favorite candle. I panicked and starting smelling everything that I could find that had really strong odors - ammonia, finger nail polish remover, bleach, etc. I couldn't smell ANYTHING! I started tasting everything that had really strong tastes such as HOT salsa, raw red onions, Doritos, coffee. I couldn't taste ANYTHING!

I told my mother about this and she said, "Oh, I've heard Zicam can affect your Olfactory nerve." I went online, typed in "Zicam side effects" and bam - up popped all sorts of web sites with people reporting the same thing I experienced. It seems that this past June, Zicam pulled the swabs for adults and children off the shelf but not the nasal gel.

I went to my ENT and he said the Zicam had basically "FRIED" my Olfactory nerve and the results are most likely permanent. He put me on a strong dose of a steroid called Prednisone in hopes of recovering ANY bit of the nerve damage but he told me to "take this and pray." He said he had read about the side effects of Zicam

and couldn't believe it is still on the shelf. It isn't FDA approved. I am taking the Prednisone and praying but nothing is happening. I LITERALLY CANNOT SMELL OR TASTE ANYTHING! I can tell if foods are hot or cold, I can tell the consistency and I can faintly detect if it is salty but that is it.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE pass this on to everyone you care about. I don't want this to happen to ANYONE else!!!!!!!!!! And if you have Zicam in your medicine

cabinet--THROW IT AWAY!

Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:58 am
GT Truther

This is just weird.

Sheep born with human features.

http://english.pravda.ru/science/myster ... man_face-0

Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:30 am
GT Truther

shane wrote:
This is just weird.

Sheep born with human features.

http://english.pravda.ru/science/myster ... man_face-0

Quote article....
'The governor of the province where the ugly goat was born said that the little goat was the fruit of unnatural relationship between the female goat and a man.

"This incident is very shocking. It is my first time to see such an evil thing. It is really embarrassing," he reportedly said. "The head belongs to a man while the body is that of a goat. This is evident that an adult human being was responsible. Evil powers caused this person to lose self control. We often hear cases of human beings who commit bestiality but this is the first time for such an act to produce a product with human features," he added.

The mutant creature was hairless. Local residents said that even dogs were afraid to approach the bizarre animal.
The locals burnt the body of the little goat, and biologists had no chance to study the rare mutation.'

Fake I think, a money-making drama in a teacup.
Convenient that the locals burned it before it could be properly studied by biologists. Shame. It could have become a good tourist attraction.
"See the evil goat-child! Roll up!"
That evil goat should be tried and hanged for it's ungodly abuse of a human! And she must be a witch. Burn the witch! :crylaugh

Sadly, I joke not, having recently watched a BBC documentary on the persecution of 'child witches' in Africa, innocent kids often burned to death because they supposedly brought 'bad luck' on their families. Despite our supposed civilisation, people across the world still cling to such bull ****t superstitions.
And I'm not talking just supposedly 'backward' cultures but our own modern societies where many educated people in high places still believe that a dead man literally rose from his grave, that every word of an old book is true and beyond challenge, and the 'truth' still causes Holy Wars.
The Christian faith is just an example of that - and I'm not trying to offend any Christian members or penalise your religion specifically. But just a look at the faiths across this world. All the same -same pattern....self delusions.

Time to wake up!

Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:00 pm
GT Truther

looks like some further kind of Experiment of TPTB

Earlier experiments get 15% human genes on sheep
(1)
Quote:
Scientists have created the world's first human-sheep chimera - which has the body of a sheep and half-human organs.

The sheep have 15 per cent human cells and 85 per cent animal cells - and their evolution brings the prospect of animal organs being transplanted into humans one step closer.

You may compare the genes of both species online (2)
Quote:
Click on a darkbox to zoom in.
Click a chromosome number on the Y-axis for a chromosome vs species grid.

(1)
http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/news/arti ... human.html

(2)
http://oxgrid.angis.org.au/sheep/sheep3 ... index.html

Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:48 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

brightstar wrote:
H....
Executive Order -- Amending Executive Order 12425

1. EXECUTIVE ORDER
- - - - - - -
AMENDING EXECUTIVE ORDER 12425 DESIGNATING INTERPOL
AS A PUBLIC INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION ENTITLED TO
ENJOY CERTAIN PRIVILEGES, EXEMPTIONS, AND IMMUNITIES

until INTERPOL gets the majority of the "CRIMINALS" involved in all of this. I pray they get them all also.

Apparently the perverted plans they had devised up were to totaly take over the United States and try to enslave all Americans, as well as others in other countries also. Now it makes more sense why all of the talk of the FEMA Camps and all of the various other so called "conspiracy theories" that were coming out on the internet. There was more truths to them than anyone wanted to admit.

2. Now if you will go to the Christopher Story website:

http://worldreports.org/

scroll down to the ARCHIVES section:

http://worldreports.org/news
3. God help us all now
brightstar

:agree nice summary,

Referring to point 1 above: Interpol was the last vestige of The Rule of Law. Nothing like a confederation of loosely trusting allies who have faith in doing the RIGHT THING, FOR ONCE AND DOUBLE CHECK FACTS.

Referring to #2:
Sites like
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/fo ... ead=163975
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 964386/pg1
http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data ... 1263404284
http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/

looks like what B. Fulford has been saying for quite a while.
As "Deep Throat" said follow the MONEY.

Referring to #3: The One Great Creator of the Universe is helping. While it might be entertaining to get real time feeds of the drama a la the "OJ" chase. This would cause the majority of Humanity to go frigid, so we wait and when the history books are written they will call this the great financial revolution. Think of it we are really jumping starting the world after the 1954 treaty and starting to face the truth and reality around us to be awake and aware, starting with money changers.

Peace be with us all in these times of change and trials
MT7

Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:28 pm
GT Truther

Recall, NASA is real cute! Optical illusions? They are not even trees! I see houses and large buildings! I wonder who determened that it is an illusion?
recall15 wrote:
Hello mjc:

Also
(2)
Note:

more pics :

(1)

(2)
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/ ... es_all.php

Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:07 am
GT Truther

I listened to the latest archived Kevin Smith Show last night with Walter Bosley (also a proponent of the pole-shift theory, although without the influence of Px), and they were talking about the story below, reported in today's UK Daily Mail:-

What on Earth was that? Mystery space object whizzes past our planet

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... z0cajkhrHa

[snip]A mystery object from space whizzed close by Earth today but scientists are somewhat stumped by what it was.

The fast-moving entity only measured between 33 and 50 feet across so would not have caused devastation had it hit the planet.

It made its closest pass at 12.46pm (GMT) streaking past just 76,000 miles away, which is a third of the distance to the Moon. Amateur astronomers were able to track it in the United States.

The object was discovered by MIT's Linear survey on January 10 and astronomers are divided about what it is.
[end]

Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:12 am
GT Truther

Post Re: Alert! Alert!
Dex wrote:
(Note: I realize this is off-topic, not subject for discussion, and also horrifying if true..hopefully, being informed will spare someone a terrible grief...Dex)

I want my friends and loved ones to know what has happened to me in hopes that it will never happen to you or anybody you care about. About 10 days ago, I felt a cold coming on; so before I went to bed I used Zicam Cold Remedy Nasal Gel. It's supposed to help you "get over your cold faster." Immediately after I sprayed it into each nostril I felt the most horrific burning sensation imaginable. It literally felt like I had sprayed pepper spray directly into my brain. It burned all the way to the top of my skull. My nasal passages swelled, my eyes watered - the burning
lasted all night long into the next day.

After about a day, I realized I couldn't taste anything and I thought, "Wow - I must really have a bad cold.." Then I noticed that I couldn't smell coffee brewing, couldn't smell my perfume when I put it on, couldn't smell the popcorn I burned, couldn't smell my favorite candle. I panicked and starting smelling everything that I could find that had really strong odors - ammonia, finger nail polish remover, bleach, etc. I couldn't smell ANYTHING! I started tasting everything that had really strong tastes such as HOT salsa, raw red onions, Doritos, coffee. I couldn't taste ANYTHING!

I told my mother about this and she said, "Oh, I've heard Zicam can affect your Olfactory nerve." I went online, typed in "Zicam side effects" and bam - up popped all sorts of web sites with people reporting the same thing I experienced. It seems that this past June, Zicam pulled the swabs for adults and children off the shelf but not the nasal gel.

I went to my ENT and he said the Zicam had basically "FRIED" my Olfactory nerve and the results are most likely permanent. He put me on a strong dose of a steroid called Prednisone in hopes of recovering ANY bit of the nerve damage but he told me to "take this and pray." He said he had read about the side effects of Zicam

and couldn't believe it is still on the shelf. It isn't FDA approved. I am taking the Prednisone and praying but nothing is happening. I LITERALLY CANNOT SMELL OR TASTE ANYTHING! I can tell if foods are hot or cold, I can tell the consistency and I can faintly detect if it is salty but that is it.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE pass this on to everyone you care about. I don't want this to happen to ANYONE else!!!!!!!!!! And if you have Zicam in your medicine

cabinet--THROW IT AWAY!

Thanks for sharing that Dex.. Good to know these things.

I learn a lot from all you out there and you should know I respect the folks here on the Golden Thread.

So I would be interesred in comments about these goings on... (some of which was mentioned here in the last few pages.)
Stars here:

http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index. ... e=1#228566

So will he name names, and open the box of Diclosure, or fizzle out as E-N-T-E-R-T-A-I-N-M-E-N-T...?

comments?

epo3

Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:20 am
GT Truther

[quote="recall15"]Hello mjc:

Also
(2)
Note:

more pics :

(1)
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

From the first time that I saw this site, I was sure that Beter was telling the truth about colonies on Mars.

http://www.marsanomalyresearch.com/
Despite the similarity in names, the site above is NOT affiliated with Andrew Basalagio (sp?)
It has pictures that show what has to be trees, streets, bodies of water etc.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is another bit of news that everybody should pay attention to...it discusses the possibility of "Disclosure" as well as some "cautions" about disclosure. I can't emphasize enough that while I, too, want to meet beings from elsewhere, I won't assume that they are here for our benefit until they prove that to me. Just as I believe that taking people's genetic material WITHOUT permission is an aggressive act, I believe that a group that comes forward with full-blown alignment within the existing military/intelligence structure DOES NOT PROVE BENEVOLENCE given what has been going on over the past 5 decades in the US.

Enjoy the article, but think about what I am stating in this comment. Also, there is an article on theflucase.com that sounds like somebody has perfected a device much like that of "Pete Peterson" (publicized by ProjectCamelot). Lastly, I compared that story about an ET pilot to some accounts of the L. Ron Hubbard--Zenu mythology. Remember the PDF? It was written by a "nurse with an Irish surname" who acted as a telepathic interpreter for an ET in a "doll body?" The language and ideas in the story bothered me because they did not appear to be "authentic" 50s speak. There were differences such as the notion of a company that "created genetically-engineered" life forms. Although the phrase "genetic engineering" wasn't used, the concepts explained clearly portrayed genetic engineering (by someone who did not actually understand the technology very well). Genetic engineering wasn't even a blip on the radar in the 50s medical and scientific community. The text also used the word "loose" in place of the verb "lose." This is a very common error on the web these days and dated that manuscript as not likely to have been produced in the '50s when grammar and phonics routinely taught in school would have prevented such an error being made.

I have come to the conclusion that the manuscript in question was probably produced by someone who is or was a Scientologist and had completely swallowed the story told to high level students of that religion (OT or operating thetans). The story told to Scientologists is that they are lost members of an expedition that has come to Earth (a prison planet) to find other visitors from their planet who had become stranded here, etc., etc.

Below is the fulford article that references disclosure.

MK

#########################################
http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/

The desperate, evil, Bush Nazis attack Haiti with a Tesla Earthquake machine

The recent earthquake in Haiti was caused by an earthquake machine using technology developed by Nicola Tesla, according to MI6. The earthquake machine is not HAARP as I have previously suggested but rather some sort of nuclear device, according to this source and a CIA source. The CIA source says an expedition sent to the epicenter of the Indonesian earthquake that triggered the tsunami found it to be totally lifeless one year later, something that could only be explained by radiation. “The oil companies won a war and got rights to the oil in that region and nobody even heard about it,” the CIA source said.
In confirmation of these comments, recently declassified documents show the US government planned to attack Japan with a tsunami towards the end of World War 2 by setting of a large explosion along an underwater fault zone.
The attack on Haiti was a Bush/Nazi faction response to the ongoing cut off of their financial assets, according to the sources. The attack cut undersea cables and prevented the transfer of large sums of money to South American central banks. In addition, the attack was a warning by the Nazi faction saying: “If you squeeze us too hard we will start killing lots of people.” These criminals need to be punished for these evil acts.
Multiple sources are also saying a new 911 type incident is becoming increasingly probable as financial deadlines for the Federal Reserve Board approach. One important deadline is expected at the end of this month.
The sources also say the Federal Reserve Board crime syndicate sold China the anti-missile defense technology recently announced by China. These traitors to the US are almost certainly selling other types of secret technology to China in a desperate bid to keep themselves from going bankrupt.
Meanwhile, two sources who claim connections to the Pentagon Space Command say there will be major disclosure coming soon. Since there is plenty of evidence the Nazis planned a fake alien invasion, these “announcements” (if they really come) need to be examined very carefully and skeptically.
In Japan meanwhile, a decision has been made by the secret government to put power broker Ichiro Ozawa in jail in order to prevent him from forming a dictatorship.
Events are escalating and much turmoil is predicted as the ancient secret government goes through its death throes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:51 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

From Aileen:

Alien Close Encounter - Monahans, Texas - 12/11/09

Posted: 14 Dec 2009 08:55 AM PST

The following report was posted within the hour (11:00 am EST):

MUFON witness report (unedited): We were having a family/friends get together to celebrate a birthday. During the celebration two of my nephews and a niece came tearing into the house, screaming at the top of their lungs, saying that a plane crashed in one of the adjacent pastures. My brother, myself and about 3 others walked outside to see what was causing all the ruckus.

We didn't see anything out of the ordinary except a strange burning smell that smelled like burning mesquite. we didn't think anything of it since it was kind of nippy and someone could have been burning some wood in their fireplaces. We told them to show us where they saw the plane go down and we walked over to the place they showed us.

The first thing we noticed was that all the dogs in the area were going bonkers. They were barking up a storm, like they were all seeing the same thing.

The area we live in is pretty much a rural community, unless you live in the city of Monahans, TX. Many of the houses are set on large plots of land, usually 4-5 acres per house. Although we can see the houses of many of our neighbors and we do have traffic on the road, you do get the feeling of being all to yourself out here. Some of the land by our house is over run by wild mesquite tree's. only a small portion of the land surrounding the house is cultivated and cleared out. Beyond the stand of trees runs a small barbed wire fence that separates us from our neighbors, who I could see were home from the lights on in the house.

We walked around the edge of the trees, not wanting to really go into the stand at night. Even though its technically winter, there could be rattlesnakes seeking shelter in amongst the tree's, not to mention that mesquite trees have some wicked thorns that protrude from them, they are razor sharp and quite capable of punching through a pair of jeans or boots and they hurt like hell to get out.

As we looked around, we started noticing a sort of electrical charge to the very air around us. Almost like the kind you feel when you approach a large electrical substation or a charged and active radio antenna.

As we made our way around the trees, one of my brothers noticed some light peeking through the trees, I told him it was probably one of the neighbors leaving or coming home. He promptly told me that it couldn't be head lights because the light seemed too defused and not as concentrated as a car's headlight.

We moved around and as we cleared the stand of trees, we were shocked to see an oval shaped object hovering, maybe 4-5 feet off the ground. We stood there in total shock, and awe. I can only imagine that our jaws were probably on the ground. As we stood there watching this object hover there without a sound, I took note that the object was maybe about 30-40 feet from front to back, it was maybe the same dimensions around. The object seemed to be of a highly polished material that reflected the area around it. The reflection of the distant street lights from the surrounding neighbors properties seemed to reflect off the surface of the object. There was also a small dull glow to the object, barely noticeable unless you were really looking, almost like an aura of sorts, a iridescent blue of sorts.

As we stood there in total shock, My brother next to me expressing his disbelief, we saw two strange looking "Men" appear from around the object. They at first didn't notice us, they were busy running around and gathering objects from the ground, from the trees. They didn't seem to notice us at first. They looked to be about the size of my oldest nephew, about 4 feet tall, but they looked very skinny, like they had no meat on their bones. Their heads were large and their arms were long, skinny and hung down around their knee's. About this time my two nephews came walking up behind us (scaring the hell out of us). They saw the object and the strange "men" and in a voice that only a kid can project, screamed out loud "WHAT ARE THOSE THINGS!".

That's when the creatures turned and noticed us. The sight of these creatures was something that will haunt me till the day I die. It turned and looked right at us. It's eyes were large, almost like the eyes of a praying mantis, except they were jet back and wrapped around its head. the two creatures looked at us for about 7 seconds, not an ounce of movement, before they calmly walked around the craft, one right after the other. they disappeared behind the craft and we never saw them again.

A few seconds later the craft lifts up, not a sound coming from the object, no rush of wind, not even a swaying of the nearby branches of a mesquite tree. It rose quietly and hovered about 40 feet from the ground, and shot out like a bat out of hell. As it zoomed away, it started glowing and made it easier to track as it zoomed away getting higher and higher till it faded away.

We stood there in complete silence as we tried to make heads or tails of what the hell we just saw. My brother finally piped up and said "Should we call the police?" After which, I burst out in laughter and replied to him " And tell them what?" My nephew looked like he had just seen the devil himself, which considering what we just saw I don't blame him.

He didn't want to talk about it, and after we made our way back to the house, he still didn't talk about. I tried to ask him about it yesterday and he basically told me that he didn't want to think about it yet, he was still processing what had happened to him. I was more than happy to leave it at that.

I never really believed in the subject of UFO's or Alien's, but after the events of this night, I'm seriously going to re-evaluate that belief.

I know that I plan to keep my mind open, and start looking up towards the sky a little bit more from now on.

Thank you

http://naturalplane.blogspot.com

Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:40 am
GT Truther

Quote:
Monday, January 11, 2010
Billy Meier Warns Apophis Asteroid Could Devastate Europe

http://naturalplane.blogspot.com/2010/0 ... onsters%29

(PRWEB) January 11, 2010 -- Anatoly Perminov, the chief of Russia’s space program recently invited NASA , the European Space Agency, the Chinese space agency and others to join in an international project to deflect the Apophis asteroid from a possible collision with Earth in 2036, just 26 years from now. But Russia’s sudden concern and call to action may have been prompted by information published by UFO contactee Billy Meier, 13 years before “official” discovery in 2004.

Meier, who claims that the information was first provided to him by extraterrestrial human beings in 1981, published a warning in 1991 that if the 350 meter-wide asteroid strikes Earth, it would "split the crust of the Earth from the North Sea to the Black Sea and create a new continent".

Devastating Effects

Russia, Germany, Poland and many other European nations would be the first to incur the devastating effects of the impact, including the huge blast wave and fireball, sky-blackening fallout, enormous fires and catastrophic landmass changes. Millions of lives would be lost at once with millions more to follow from climate disruptions, flowing masses of red-hot lava, toxic gases and a deadly westward drifting sulfurous wall.

The magnitude of such an impact was echoed by scientists such as Dr. Michio Kaku who said, in his Wall Street Journal editorial (January 5, 2010), that such an impact would be a "country buster". Dr. Kaku welcomed the Russian effort, saying, "If we prepare now, we better our odds of survival."

Who to Trust Meier says that in 2009 the extraterrestrials again urged that “terrestrial scientists must use everything conceivable” and immediately begin the process of sending nuclear devices to deflect the asteroid's path. They strongly advised against blowing it up and said that trying to land on the asteroid, or using sails or other methods to deflect it, would be impractical and nearly impossible.

Russia's proposed cooperative actions closely reflect Meier's advice. They may believe him more than NASA, which officially reduced the odds of collision to about 1 in 330,000, because so many of Meier's specific, astronomical predictions have proved to be accurate. Meier, who began publishing his prophetic and predictive information in 1951, claims that his face-to-face contacts with extraterrestrials began in 1942 and continue to this day.

Meier's American media representative, Michael Horn, added, "Meier was told that only earth scientists could stop this event. Considering the extraterrestrial source and the proven accuracy of Meier's copyrighted and published predictions, all of us should be encouraging NASA to cooperate with Russia and the international scientific community."

Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:56 am
GT Truther

Quote:
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Disc-Shaped UFO Photographed By Hungarian Fighter Pilot

Translated commentary - Budapest, Hungary - 2001. On 29 September, a Hungarian fighter pilot allegedly made a video recording of silver, disc-shaped object. Right hand approached the object, and then passed to the next plane, and disappeared into the clouds, as it appears on the tape well. The Defense Ministry did not respond to questions regarding video shooting, and also pointed out that they will not officially comment on the case. The denial notwithstanding, it became apparent that the person really belongs to the Hungarian Air Force, and indeed carried out reconnaissance flight over the capital."

NOTE: it seems that the Hungarian Defense Ministry has been sitting on this sighting for awhile. Since it's seen in a cumulus cloud canopy, the altitude is likely to be between 10K-20K feet. It's difficult to determine distance. Reports from eastern Europe tend to be embellished a bit, but since this came from the government gives it a bit of credence...Lon

Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:04 am
GT Truther

Quote:
Thursday, January 14, 2010
'Gigantic' Great White Shark Kills Swimmer in South Africa
Here's one for those who watched the newest episode of 'MonsterQuest' Wednesday evening!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/ja ... ark-attack

guardian - Witnesses have described their horror at seeing a tourist being eaten by a "gigantic" shark in South Africa's most popular holiday destination.

Lloyd Skinner was pulled under the surf and dragged out to sea by the shark, believed to be a great white, off Fish Hoek beach in Cape Town. His diving goggles and a dark patch of blood were all that remained in the water.

"Holy shit. We just saw a gigantic shark eat what looked like a person in front of our house," witness Gregg Coppen posted on Twitter. "That shark was huge. Like dinosaur huge."

The shocking attack yesterday afternoon came after an increase in recent shark sightings and led to calls for an electronic warning system to alert swimmers.

Skinner, 37, a Zimbabwean who lived in the Democratic Republic of Congo, was standing chest-deep 100 metres from the shore and adjusting his goggles when the shark struck. It was seen approaching him twice before he disappeared in a flurry of thrashing. Cape Town's disaster management services had issued a warning hours earlier that sharks had been spotted in the water, but the shark flag was not flying.

Witnesses described the terrifying scene. The shark was "longer than a minibus", Coppen told the Cape Times newspaper.

He said: "It was this giant shadow heading to something colourful. Then it sort of came out the water and took this colourful lump and went off with it. You could see its whole jaw wrap around the thing which turned out to be a person."

British visitor Phyllis McCartain told the same paper: "We saw the shark come back twice. It had the man's body in its mouth, and his arm was in the air. Then the sea was full of blood."

Kyle Johnston said: "We were swimming only about 15 metres away from the guy. We were at about chest depth and he was a little deeper. We looked at the walkway and saw people waving towels at us, then we looked further out to sea and saw what looked like blood, and a man's leg come up."

His friend Dane Leo added: "I was floating and I thought the people waving at us were joking, but then I looked back and saw a fin and blood."

Kathy Geldenhuys was sitting on a nearby bench. She recalled: "My husband had just pointed out how far the man was swimming from the other people. He asked what would happen if he was attacked by a shark, because he was so far away. The words were hardly cold when the shark attacked that man. The shark attacked twice; it turned and attacked the man again; I just saw the blood on the water."

Geldenhuys added: "Only when it was attacking did I see the fin, but then I could see the whole body under the water. It was a very big shark ... It came from below and grabbed the man. Part of his body was gone."

Skinner was reportedly on holiday in Cape Town for the month to attend the wedding of his partner's daughter. His partner was at the beach with him.

Four rescue boats and a helicopter searched in vain for Skinner yesterday and resumed the hunt today. Ian Klopper, a spokesman for the National Sea Rescue Institute, said: "You can rule out any chance of finding him alive. Whether we find body parts, it's very unlikely. We think the shark took everything."

Shark scientist Alison Kock said it was probably a great white, the most commonly spotted shark in the area. "More than 70% of recorded great white attacks on humans result in just the shark biting and then leaving," she said. "There is that 30% where the shark behaves like it did in this case, where it came back and killed the person." Kock added there had been an increase in shark sightings in recent weeks.

After a deadly attack at Fish Hoek six years ago, shark spotters were posted on mountain slopes to look for sharks close to popular swimming spots. The spotters use radios to order that a loud alarm be sounded so people can move to safety.

This attack has reportedly prompted discussions about introducing an electronic detection system. Klopper said he was unaware of details, but past speculation has included sonar buoys able to identify sharks and transmit a warning signal. Critics say this would be impractical.

Beaches along Cape Town's False Bay coastline were closed today, but several bathers ignored the warning flags and ventured into shallow waters. Lifeguards asked them to get out and the shark alarm sounded several times.

Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:26 am
GT Truther

Sheep born with human face
Friday, January 15th, 2010

A SHEEP gave birth to a dead lamb with a human-like face. The lamb was born in a village not far from the city of Izmir, Turkey.

Erhan Elibol, a vet, performed a caesarean on the animal to take the lamb out, but was horrified to see that the features of the lamb’s snout bore a striking resemblance to a human face.

“I’ve seen mutations with cows and sheep before. I’ve seen a one-eyed calf, a two-headed calf, a five-legged calf. But when I saw this youngster I could not believe my eyes. His mother could not deliver him so I had to help the animal,” the 29-year-old veterinary said.sheep-gives-birth-to-human-faced-lamb

The lamb’s head had human features on – the eyes, the nose and the mouth – only the ears were those of a sheep.

Vets said that the rare mutation most likely occurred as a result of improper mutation since the fodder for the lamb’s mother was abundant with vitamin A, CNNTurk.com reports.

A goat from Zimbabwe gave birth to a similar youngster in September 2009. The mutant baby born with a human-like head stayed alive for several hours until the frightened village residents killed him.

The governor of the province where the ugly goat was born said that the little goat was the fruit of unnatural relationship between the female goat and a man.

“This incident is very shocking. It is my first time to see such an evil thing. It is really embarrassing,” he reportedly said. “The head belongs to a man while the body is that of a goat. This is evident that an adult human being was responsible. Evil powers caused this person to lose self control. We often hear cases of human beings who commit bestiality but this is the first time for such an act to produce a product with human features,” he added.

The mutant creature was hairless. Local residents said that even dogs were afraid to approach the bizarre animal.

The locals burnt the body of the little goat, and biologists had no chance to study the rare mutation.

[via: telegraph.co.uk]

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/s ... 5819071357

Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:34 am
GT Truther

The Naval Observatory change the winter solstice on 21-12-2012 at 11:11 to 11:12 - Why?
2010 01 15

Notification from email
For several years I have posted on how the winter solstice on 21-12-2012 was going to happen at 11:11 according to the Naval Observatory. Now the Naval Observatory has apparently changed it's calculations so that the winter solstice happens at 11:12.

See for yourself: http://aa.usno.navy.mil/data/docs/EarthSeasons.php

2012 --------------- 2012
Perihelion Jan 5 01 Equinoxes Mar 20 05 14 Sept 22 14 49
Aphelion July 5 04 Solstices June 20 23 09 Dec 21 11 12

Given that the Naval Observatory is probably the most precise observatory in the world I find this highly unusual. A minutes change is huge! What's going on here?

Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:46 am
GT Truther

Quote:
Norway Time Hole “Leak” Plunges Northern Hemisphere Into Chaos
2010 01 15

http://www.daily.pk/norway-time-hole-%E ... aos-14311/

Russian scientists are reporting to Prime Minister Putin today that the high-energy beam fired into the upper heavens from the United States High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) radar facility in Ramfjordmoen, Norway this past month has resulted in a “catastrophic puncturing” of our Plant’s thermosphere thus allowing into the troposphere an “unimpeded thermal inversion” of the exosphere, which is the outermost layer of Earth’s atmosphere.

To the West’s firing of this ‘quantum’ high-energy beam we had previously reported on in our December 10, 2009 report titled “Attack On Gods ‘Heaven’ Lights Up Norwegian Sky”.

To how catastrophic for our Planet this massive thermal inversion has been Anthony Nunan, an assistant general manager for risk management at Mitsubishi Corporation in Tokyo, is reporting today that the entire Northern Hemisphere is in winter chaos, with the greatest danger from this unprecedented Global event being the destruction of billions of dollars worth of crops in a World already nearing the end of its ability to feed its self.

So powerful has this thermal inversion become that reports from the United States are stating that their critical crops of strawberries, oranges, and other fruits and vegetables grown in their Southern States, are being destroyed by record cold temperatures. The US is further reporting record amounts of snowfall in what they are now warning may be their worst winter in 25 years.

Reports from the United Kingdom today are, likewise, showing a Nation in chaos as brutal cold temperatures continue to batter the British people suffering under the worst snow blizzards to hit them in almost 50 years. So dire has it become in the UK that their National Grid yesterday issued only its second warning in its entire history stating that their Nation’s gas supply was running out due to this unprecedented event.

Not just to the UK, but also to the entire European Union has this thermal inversion been affecting as reports from that region show continued chaos is occurring due to plunging temperatures and snows. In the UK, also, reports are showing that the military has been called out to rescue over 1,000 stranded vehicles.

Though the Motherland, and its people, are some of the best equipped in the World to handle such severe winter conditions, the Russian island of Sakhalin was inundated this past week by a rare Snow Cyclone setting off no less than avalanches.

But to the worst affected region of the Northern Hemisphere no one has been hit harder than China, where in what is being described as a “soul-destroying snowstorm” this Asian Nation has been plunged into such havoc the entire country has been brought to a standstill. China further reports that the massive snowstorms hitting them are their worst in 60 years and necessitating their military forces to save over 1,400 people trapped when their train became covered in snow. So overwhelmed by this unprecedented event has China become that they have ordered all of their citizens to help with snow removal too.

South Korea has not been spared either as reports from that Nation are reporting their worst snow storms in their modern history of recording these events.

Reports from Japan are also reporting record snowfall in their Northern Regions, where according to one unnamed Kushiro resident, “Snow falls hard here in Kushiro, but this is the most I have ever seen. The snow’s piling up and we’re running out of places to dump it.”

Canada, another Nation used to extreme winter events, reports that the storm that had hit their maritime provinces this past week was so powerful buildings were knocked off of their foundations in what one resident, Tom Jardine, described as being “worse than a hurricane”.

To the long-term consequences of this thermal inversion caused by the West, these reports further warn that by the puncturing of our atmosphere by the HHARP radars our Planet has, also, been “needlessly exposed” to the growing threat posed to us by the giant mysterious object currently approaching us (named by NASA as G1.9) which we had previously reported on in our January 3rd report titled “Russia Prepares For Asteroid Strike As New Comet Nears Sun”, and which has been blamed for the rapid shifting of our Earth’s North Pole that was first documented in 2005.

But to the most critical aspect of these events it surely lies with the Western World’s continued arrogance in regards to experimenting on both our Planets natural species and human beings, and though who may think that they are ‘gods’, are continuing to give evidence that they are acting more like devils.

DISCLAIMER: Pakistan Daily News does not necessarily agree witht he views set forth by the Author of this post.

Source: daily.pk

Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:49 am
GT Truther

Shady Groves wrote:
The Naval Observatory change the winter solstice on 21-12-2012 at 11:11 to 11:12 - Why?
2010 01 15

Notification from email
For several years I have posted on how the winter solstice on 21-12-2012 was going to happen at 11:11 according to the Naval Observatory. Now the Naval Observatory has apparently changed it's calculations so that the winter solstice happens at 11:12.

See for yourself: http://aa.usno.navy.mil/data/docs/EarthSeasons.php

2012 --------------- 2012
Perihelion Jan 5 01 Equinoxes Mar 20 05 14 Sept 22 14 49
Aphelion July 5 04 Solstices June 20 23 09 Dec 21 11 12

Given that the Naval Observatory is probably the most precise observatory in the world I find this highly unusual. A minutes change is huge! What's going on here?

But in 2011 the Solstice will be on Dec 22 05 30

(1)

(1)
http://aa.usno.navy.mil/data/docs/EarthSeasons.php

Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:40 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

http://english.pravda.ru/science/19/94/ ... unami.html

US forces supposedly used a secret weapon in Iraq, which resulted in a powerful earthquake

Viktor Bokov, a scientist from St.Petersburg, deals with short-term earthquake forecasts. The information about the forthcoming disaster in Southeast Asia, which killed 215,000 people, appeared on the website of the Arctic and Antarctic Institute (on which Bokov's forecasts are regularly published) two days before the tsunami hit the Asian shores.

”Such an important event was left without any attention. I cannot come to the Russian government and just tell them that an upcoming natural disaster will kill tens of thousands of people. I tried to work in the EMERCOM of Russia, and they were very interested in my methods. As soon as they grasped the idea of my work, they immediately turned my services down and started working alone, forecasting earthquakes. Their work was not successful, though,” the scientist said.

Tsunami in Southeast Asia: Rare photographs

Not less than ten earthquakes occur in the world on a daily basis. Viktor Bokov predicts them several days before they rock the ground. Specialists from Japan and Russia's Far East use the scientist's forecasts regularly to avoid any victims in seismically dangerous areas.

Viktor Bokov predicted major natural disaster of modern times too. He informed about the coming earthquake in Turkey, which occurred on April 10th, 2003. The specialist forecast the disaster with great precision. Bokov predicted a powerful quake in the north of Algeria and posted the information on the website of the above-mentioned institute. The government of Algeria was left totally uninformed about the earthquake, which resulted in a vast number of victims.

Viktor Bokov's method is based on observations of daily weather changes. Each part of the globe is characterized with its certain peculiarities that may cause an earthquake.

”The Antarctic Institute receives the data from the European weather forecasts center every day. It is enough for me just to have a look at it to realize where a quake is likely to occur. The sun and the atmospheric pressure have the largest influence on the seismological situation on our planet. The Earth's atmosphere weighs 512 trillion tons. This mass of air has a permanent enormous pressure on Earth, making landscape hills and plains. As soon as the atmosphere increases, the tectonic activity grows too; the ground starts shaking when the tension in tectonic plates reaches its peak.

Forecasts of the St. Petersburg scientist are more precise than any other seismological forecasts.

When airplanes land in St.Petersburg's Pulkovo airport, seismographs register slight quakes measured 2.0 on the Richter scale. Human beings do not sense the ground vibrations. Viktor Bokov says that a strong earthquake will rock the city by 2024. “It will not be a 9.0 quake on the Richter Scale, but a 6-7 magnitude is rather possible. A 6.0-magnitude quake can be compared to an explosion of a hundred of A-bombs,” the scientist warned.

Seismologists often deal with versions, which say that earthquakes may have an artificial origin sometimes as well. It is particularly said that they occur as a result of tectonic weapon tests, supposedly conducted by Russia and the USA. “Weapon tests can cause an earthquake indeed, but they take place on a very small territory. Such local earthquakes cannot shake the ground thousands of kilometers around,” the scientist explained. “When a powerful earthquake rocked Georgia, they said that it occurred over the use of the tectonic weapon. I even had several consultations with Georgian specialists – they wanted to know if the earthquake had been predicted. A similar situation occurred in Iraq – it was said that the US forces used a secret weapon in the country. I carefully studied the results of the seismological analysis, and I can assure you that it was an absolutely natural earthquake,” Viktor Bokov said.

--

Tesla developed an earthquake generator that was pneumatic. He set off and earthquaking in New York City. Tesla also believe that he could create a ELF weapon that could also set off large earthquakes. Scalar Weapons satellites can be used to generate burst of ELF which can be used for the same reason. Scalar weapons technology is one of the most guarded secrets that the PTB's have. It is responsible for being able to look through solids and liquids as if they were not there.

Was the Haitian earthquake set off by a Scalar ELF pulses ? Millions of people reported severe headaches hours before the earthquake hit. Is this an anomalous action of the scalar weapon when it fires... ?

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:35 pm
GT Truther

Weather modification devices affecting Whales and Dolphins ?

http://worldvisionportal.org/wvpforum/viewtopic.php?t=296

:candle

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:40 pm
GT Truther

Other uses for Satellite based ELF / ULF devices.

http://www.whale.to/b/krawczyk.html

MISSING TIME

One series of CIA experiments searching for a method to induce amnesia found that pulsed microwaves could be used to over stimulate the production of acetycoline in the brain, a neurotransmitter associated with the storage of memory. This process is known as EDOM or Electronic Dissolution of Memory. Whilst a person is subjected to the signal they literally cannot store any memories, and are left instead with a period of amnesia or "missing time." They can even be influenced to have amnesia about their amnesia. According to the book, The Mind Manipulators, by Alan W. Scheflin and Edward M. Opton Jr, published in 1978, "The E.D.O.M. alters time senses by emitting radiowaves and ultra-sonic signal tones, which in turn act upon memory storage chemicals in the brain." It has been claimed that his process is used to "wipe" specific memories from the minds' individual's who have been exposed to highly classified information and are leaving the employ of government agencies who deal with sensitive information.

This particular technique leaves me wondering about so-called "missing time" events associated with alleged alien abductions. We have developed the technology to induce amnesiac periods in our own laboratories, and don't need alien intruders to help us explain how they can be induced.

IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAD

The brain implant operations, now so commonly blamed on alien abductors, have been occurring on our planet for a long time at the hands of the human species. Doctors in Sweden have been placing brain transmitters in the heads of anaesthetised patients without their consent or knowledge for over thirty years. There is evidence that the Sodersjukhuest, Karolinska, Nacka, and Sundsvall Hospitals have implanted brain transmitters without the permission or knowledge of their patients for several decades. Swedish authorities deny the existence of brain transmitters and advise complainees that they risk admittance to mental institutions if they continue to talk about implanted devices.

In 1985, however, when a letter drafted by representatives of various Swedish human rights groups, and legal and technical professionals, was sent to the country's Attorney General, he referred it to the District Attorney, Mr. Overaklagaren, who determined that such activity would not be considered a crime (Overaklagaren, "ADII, 76-85).

A 1968 textbook entitled Bio-Medical Telemetry (written by Dr Stuart Mackay, formerly of the University of California, Berkeley), that was used by the Swedish Defence Research Institution's educational unit, reported, "Among the many telemetry instruments being used today, are miniature radio transmitters that can be swallowed, carried externally, or surgically implanted in man or animal. They permit the simultaneous study of behaviour and physiological functioning. The scope of observations is too broad to more than hint at a few examples. The possibilities are limited only by the imagination of the investigator."

Dr Jose Delgado, a pioneer of electronic brain stimulation (ESB) who was funded through front organisations by the U.S. Office of Naval Research and the CIA, stated in his book Physical Control of the Mind (published in 1969), that "brain transmitters is transmitted by way of radio frequencies."

"One of the possibilities with brain transmitters is to influence people so that they conform with the political system. Autonomic and somatic functions, individual and social behaviour, emotional and mental reactions may be invoked, maintained, modified, or inhibited, both in animals and in man, by stimulation of specific cerebral structures. Physical control of many brain functions is a demonstrated fact. It is even possible to follow intentions, the development of thought and visual experiences."

Early implants were about half the size of a cigarette filter but newer versions can be adapted to liquid crystals, injected directly into the bloodstream to lodge inside the brain. Two-way radio communication with brain transmitters has been possible since the 1950s, including voice messages and 'returned thought.'

MORE WEAPONS OF WW III

The weapons that Harlan Girard says are being used in covert mind control operations include a transmitter which broadcasts at the frequency of the human nervous system, which he claims is manufactured by Loral Electro-Optical Systems in Pasadena, California. Loral, a major defence contractor, had previously conducted research on directed energy weapons for Lt Gen. Leonard Peroots of the US Air Force, who was searching for a weapon to implant messages into the minds of the enemy and to urge his own troops on to superhuman deeds of valour. The device employs electromagnetic radiation (EMR) of gigahertz frequency, pulsed at extremely low frequencies (ELF). It is used to torture people both physically and mentally, from a distance. Weapons of this type are thought to have been used against the British women protesting the presence of American cruise missiles at Greenham Common Air Base during the seventies. This weapon can be used to induce total sensory deprivation by broadcasting signals into the auditory nerve at such high power that it blocks the victim's ability to 'hear' themselves think. This device has taken the concept of the old phrase, 'its so noisy in here, I can't hear myself think' and turned it into a powerful weapon of terror.

The processes employed by such ELF technologies are described in various U.S. Defence Department publications, including one entitled The Electromagnetic Spectrum in Low-Intensity Conflict by Capt. Paul E. Tyler, Medical Command, United States Navy, which is included in a collection entitled, Low-Intensity Conflict and Modern Technology, edited by Lt Col. David J. Dean, United States Air Force. The paper was delivered in 1984 and the collection published in 1986, by Air University Press, Maxwell Air Force Base, Alabama.

Another pulsed microwave device can deliver audible signals directly to an individual whilst they remain undetectable to anyone else. The technology is very simple and can be built using an ordinary police radar gun. The microwave beam generated by the device is modulated at audio frequencies and can broadcast voices directly into the brain. In his book, The Body Electric, Nobel Prize nominee Robert Becker describes a series of experiments conducted in the early 1960s by Allen Frey, where this phenomena was first demonstrated, as well as later experiments conducted in 1973 at the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research by Dr Joseph C. Sharp, who personally underwent tests in which he proved he could "hear and understand spoken words delivered to him in an echo-free isolation chamber via a pulsed-microwave audiogram (an analog of the words sound vibrations) beamed into his brain."

Becker then goes on to state, "Such a device has obvious applications in covert operations designed to drive a target crazy with "voices" or deliver undetectable instructions to a programmed assassin." A 1978 book entitled Microwave Auditory Effects and Applications, by James C. Lin, Ph.D., explained how audible voices can be broadcast directly into the brain. This technology could be used to make the deaf hear, but instead, it has been turned against the public.

Allen Frey also reported that he could speed up, slow down, or stop isolated frogs' hearts by synchronising the pulse rate of a microwave beam with the beat of the heart itself. "According to Robert Becker, similar results have been obtained using live frogs, indicating that it's technically feasible to produce heart attacks with a ray designed to penetrate the human chest." I should mention that Becker does not participate in such research as far as I know. I believe that he is interested in the more humane aspects of electro-magnetic research, and is fairly critical of military and intelligence applications of this type of research.

It has been demonstrated that focused Ultra High Frequency (UHF) electromagnetic energy beams can be used to induce "considerable agitation and muscular activity" or "induce muscular weakness and lethargy." Microwaves can also be used to burn human skin, enhance the effects of drugs, bacteria and poisons, or affect the functioning of the entire brain. These effects were all studied at length by the CIA. On 21 September 1977, in testimony before the Senate Subcommittee on Health and Scientific Research, Dr. Sidney Gottlieb (who directed the MKULTRA program) was forced to discuss aspects of the CIA's search to find "techniques of activation of the human organism by remote electronic means."

In a Reagan administration sponsored top-secret research project code-named Operation Black Beauty, Dr. Michael Persinger, and American-born Physiologist who runs the Environmental Psycho-Physiology Laboratory at Laurentian University in Sudbury, Ontario, was asked to develop a weapon that could be used to swiftly dampen crowd aggression. He developed an electromagnetic device that employed time-varying fields of low intensity pulsed in the ELF range, at frequencies between 1 and 10 hertz. Apparently a person standing in the field of this particular device will find a specific area in their brain flooded with histamines, resulting in uncontrollable fits of vomiting. Is this the sort of 'activation' we can look forward to?

FRIENDS IN LOW PLACES

Harlan Girard is no stranger to mind control. He claims that he himself has been targeted since 1983, after a series of incidents brought him to the attention of some less than pleasant, but very powerful people. It al began when he made a couple of negative comments about Reagan's "brand of Republicanism" to a former Lieutenant Governor of Hawaii who approached him in 1976 (while working in Australia) to raise funds for Reagan's long-term election campaign. He also voiced his disapproval at the prospect of any former Director of Central Intelligence becoming President, in response to a question from the former Governor on how he would feel about George Bush (whom he knew little about at the time) taking over the top spot in the White House.

When Girard later applied for a position as Commissioner to the South Pacific, a trade position that falls under White House jurisdiction, the Office of the President requested information concerning his background. In his reply Girard mentioned his earlier contact with Reagan's Hawaiian friend, having forgotten his earlier remarks and thinking the contact would be in his favour. James Baker, who was responsible for selecting the successful applicant, called the former Lieutenant Governor of Hawaii, and as a result, his earlier remarks to the Governor came to Baker's notice. He later found out that the Governor, like Baker, was a close personal friend of Reagan. Girard concludes that his telephone was tapped and his mail routinely opened (beginning around March 1983) once Baker decided he wasn't supporting the 'right' team. Around this time he claims that he was profiled by either George Bush's National Security Planning Group, or one of the pro-active counter-terrorist organisations being run by Oliver North from the basement of the White House.

In 1983, Oliver North, whom Reagan was known to refer to as "my favourite marine", was the National Security Council's liaison with FEMA, The Federal Emergency Management Agency, and already extremely right-wing organisation responsible for coordinating government agencies in times of national emergency or civil unrest, as well as planning for 'continuity of government'. North spent his time with FEMA conducting covert actions, and drafting plans for the overthrow of the US Constitution. It is believed that he also created a division of the agency that was given the task of 'neutralising' White House enemies. The code word for this program is DAKOTA.

The following undated memo, prepared by the Los Alamos National Laboratory, entitled 'Concepts for Assisting the Federal Emergency Management Agency in its Various Missions', outlines proposed research "to investigate microwave radiation effects on mammalian organisms" giving further credence to Girard's claims.

Girard believes the reason he became a target for mind control is that his 'profile' was thought to be similar to that of John Hinkley Jr, the man who attempted to assassinate Reagan in March, 1981. He too came from a privileged home and, like Girard, was estranged from his father. It would seem obvious that Hinkley disliked Reagan's politics, although there are a number of theories that suggest that the purpose of the assassination attempt on Reagan was to hand Bush the presidency earlier than was finally the case. After the attempt failed, Reagan all but handed over his presidential powers anyway. He really was just an actor playing the role of a president.

Girard was living in Los Angeles, not too far from Reagan's ranch in Santa Barbara, at the time he was profiled, adding (he believes) to speculation regarding his threat potential. Although this was sheer coincidence, it may have not been assessed that way, for it was around this time that his mind control "treatment" began. An outline of just how simplistic White House evaluations of potential threats to the President were after the attempt on Reagan's life, is mentioned by Bob Woodward in his book, Veil: The Secret Wars of the CIA. He comments that reports on threats to the President that operations people and analysts didn't believe were serious "and generally amounted to nothing more than two guys in a bar saying they would like to shoot Reagan" would have DCI William Casey ordering, "I want a team on it."

In 1989, the Federal Bureau of Investigation refused Mr. Girard access to his own file on the grounds that "it is exempt from mandatory release on the basis of 5 USC. §522 (b) (1)". This section of the United States Code is applicable to documents "to be kept secret in the interest of national defence or foreign policy". Girard has never held a security clearance nor applied for a job which required one, although he did work for the US Air Force from which he received an honourable discharge in 1963. What then might the FBI be hiding?

Girard says that he has been exposed to much highly classified and extremely sensitive information while his 'handlers' have tried to 'talk' him into committing murder, or at least suicide. Some inexperienced 'controllers' even come 'on-line' and talk to him (directly to his brain) relatively normally before beginning their continuous tirade of abuse, and some have even told him that they are practising on him before being sent on more important missions.

THE DEMOCRATIC CHARADE

According to Harlan Girard, the equipment has also been used to influence politics in a much more direct fashion. He believes that Michael Dukakis, the Democrat presidential candidate running against George Bush in the 1988 US election, was targeted with microwave technology in order to impede his public speaking performance once the opinion polls showed he posed a threat to Bush's election prospects. He also claims that the equipment was used against Kitty Dukakis and drover her to the brink of suicide. In the glitzy Disneyland world of US politics, a presidential candidate with problems such as these to deal with obviously stands to lose the race to the White House. Girard's words when describing this scenario to me was, "Even if the Kennedy assassination and Watergate weren't coups, the 1988 election certainly was". It is likely that all three were coups, in effect, and may even have been conducted by the same de facto government. The first two are the subject of many a good book, and many more a theory.

CHECKMATE

Is Harlan Girard's personal claim of being a victim of mind control, and electromagnetic torture, so outrageous in light of the fact that this type of experimentation has taken place? He says the biggest flaw in the efficacy of the treatment that he has been subjected to, lies in the original 'simplistic' assessment of his personality, stating, "I am not homicidal, or suicidal. The CIA may murder me, but I will never become anybody's Automaton." No doubt many individuals would not have the same capacity to resist, or strength of resolve.

As for the question of why he has been allowed to live; in the days when he first realised that the White House (or FEMA) were trying to 'neutralise' him, he began keeping a diary which includes the number plates of numerous vehicles associated with his treatment which can be traced back directly to the White House. He has circulated a number of copies of this diary for his own protection. He also says that besides this is the even more horrifying possibility that the process of torture is itself gratifying to the individuals who conduct it, and for that reason they would rather keep working on him than get rid of him. He has been led to believe, and does believe, that daily reports are prepared on the progress of the torture of human beings with ELF weaponry, and that these reports are made available to twisted sympathisers within the government as a reward for their patronage to agencies such as the CIA.

Girard says that attempts have also been made on his life with ordinary weapons, however. He told me that if I were unable to contact him in the future I should speak with his lawyers, as they were fully aware of his situation, and would know if he were still in one piece.

THE UNWITTING LEGION

If Harlan Girard's claims were the only ones of this nature, we may safely feel reason to doubt them, but they are not. Many individuals, some with high public profiles, believe that they are the subjects of mind control operations, but they generally keep a low profile with regard to the subject for fear that it will destroy their credibility, or worse. Others, who due to the anti-social behaviour that brings their cases to the public's attention, are written off as liars or nuts. For example, on Saturday 17 March 1984, The San Francisco Chronicle ran a story entitled "Incident near White House: Gunman's bizarre claims", in which a supposedly typical 'lone nut' would-be-assassin, who was arrested near the White House, claimed to have been implanted with a tracking/telemetry device in the form of a crystalline implant that 'works like a crystal radio'. He believed that commands inducing him to commit murder were being sent to him via this device. How many individuals who are unfamiliar with the capabilities of mind control, or the fact that it is even possible would believe such a claim?

A similar report turned up in The Miami Herald on Monday 24 May 1984 in an article entitled, "Drug pilot says he's caught in a CIA plot". The self-confessed former CIA-employed drug and arms running pilot, James Petit, claimed to be a victim of mind control, had been fitted with a crystalline implant, and that he knew of a CIA operation codenamed Operation Crystal Ball which was a plot to take over the world using mind control. A follow-up article in the same paper on 9 June 1984, stated that x-ray surgery had failed to find the implant.

However, another article on Petit, published in The National Examiner on 30 April 1985, stated that radiologists had detected a foreign object behind his left ear which they concluded "had no reason for being there". The article included an x-ray photograph of the unidentified 'thing'. Petit claimed that the device was implanted while he was being treated at the Burn Centre at the US Army Institute of Surgical Research in San Antonio, Texas, in April 1982, after his plane crashed in the Columbian jungle. Doctors from the hospital confirmed that he was treated there until 2 July 1982. He believed that the CIA were going to use him "in a program to assassinate someone".

Petit stated, "It would be a good idea to check Sirhan Sirhan, the man who shot Robert Kennedy to see if he has implants. James Earl Ray (who killed Martin Luther King) and John Hinkley (who shot President Reagan) should be checked too." Petit's lawyers confirmed that he worked for the CIA, and this was also substantiated by another attorney who was representing a co-defendant in a federal drug case. Petit claims the whole incident was part of a bizarre CIA program called Operation Crystal Ball designed to take over the world's judicial and political systems through mind control by the year 2000. He even claimed to have found top secret documents containing details of the program in a garbage bin in Key West, Florida, about twenty years earlier.

CROSSING THE MIND

In her book, Such Things are Known, author Dorothy Burdick (an alias, in order to protect her reputation as a professor at Foothill College in Santa Clara, California) outlines her personal experience as an involuntary subject of mind control. She claims to have been used as a target in 'thought reading' and 'voice broadcasting' experiments being conducted by the Defence Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA). Using a Cray supercomputer running a complex pattern-recognition program, the agency was able to read Dorothy's brainwave patterns and insert thoughts into her head quicker than her own brain could process them. She states that these foreign thoughts literally "cross the mind".

Apparently, when you speak, the nerves controlling the vocal chords, mouth and tongue are activated in proportion to the various directions and tensions each muscle is directed to move. These patterns occur whether or not the words are actually spoken aloud. The process of thought requires that you 'talk' to yourself in order for your mind to function consciously. This is called 'sub-vocal thought'. Just try thinking without 'speaking to yourself' if you don't believe it. The brain-wave patterns produced in this neurological process can apparently be read using some form of remote surveillance device and can reveal an individual's every thought.

The Los Angeles Times ran an article on 20 August 1992 entitled, "Cameras record images of thought" which states, "Scientists have been able to directly view human thought processes, tracing the complex patterns of electrical and chemical reactions to small clusters of brain cells. The researchers used a comparatively simple camera that records subtle differences in reflected light too small to be seen with the naked eye that flicker over the surface of the brain as thoughts occur. They said the technique will provide a much more precise way of mapping various thought processes and physical activities to specific parts of the brain." William H. Theodore, a neurologist at the National Institute of Neurological Diseases and Stroke commented, "It's a very interesting technique. The advantage is that it records very rapid changes in brain functions. I think it might enable surgeons to better map out speech regions."

This technique is now public knowledge, so would it really be at all surprising if DARPA, which has spent billions of dollars developing parallel-processing supercomputers, and on brainwave pattern-recognition research (purportedly for use in advanced fighter aircraft), had discovered how to apply this technology to more sinister operations? After all, this agency's entire mandate is to develop more effective weapons with which to arm the American defence and intelligence industries.

THE REAL "STAR WARS"

Combinations of electromagnetic radiation and hypnosis have also been the subject of intensive research. In 1974, researcher J. F. Shapitz said of one of his research proposals, "In this investigation it will be shown that the spoken word of the hypnotist may also be conveyed by modulated electromagnetic energy directly into the subconscious parts of the human brain i.e., without employing any technical devices for receiving or transcoding the messages and without the person exposed to such influence having a chance to control the information input consciously. It may be expected that they rationalise their behaviour and consider it to be undertaken out of their own free will." (emphasis added.)

Anybody investigating so-called 'channeling' phenomena would be wise to take this area of research into consideration. It is interesting to note the fact that the number of people who consider themselves 'channelers' has escalated rapidly since this type of research was conducted. It is uncanny how similar their messages are, regardless of which 'entity' they claim to be the source of their 'divine guidance'. I would suggest that any individual considering the content of "channeled" information should be discerning and critically evaluate whether the message they are "receiving" or considering is empowering (in a non-selfish sense) or would serve to invoke thought patterns beneficial to the New World Order.

The Sydney Morning Herald published an item on 21 March 1983, which adds weight to this hypothesis The article stated that a paper entitled, "The Soviet's are Invading the Human Mind" had been submitted to the newspaper's foreign editor by Dr. Nassim Abd El-Aziz Neweigy, Assistant Professor in the Faculty of Agriculture, Moshtohor Tukh-Kalubia, Egypt. It is worth quoting the article at length, even though its grammar is a little odd.

"The Soviets have manufactured the advanced computers, or even imported them, and fed them with the minute psychical particulars based on their studies about the anatomy and biology of the human body, and the studies about the anatomy, chemistry and electricity of the human brain. These computers were fed, as well, with the different languages and their meanings. The dialects of people have been fed from the nature through satellites. The Soviets started to feed the computers with objective programs".

"It seems that the Soviets recoursed to suicidal method with the human society by allocating an electronic ray on every mind for many persons in different societies. Such rays are fed from the memory of computers which stored a lot of data about the human being and the languages. These rays interlace and interweave with the natural thinking to form diffused artificial thought. Through such ferocious anti-humanitarian means, the extremist groups are fabricated, the troubles and bloody disturbances are instigated by advanced tele-means via satellites, in many countries in Asia, Africa, Europe and Latin America." Emphasis added.)

The editor of the column in which the article was printed even stated, "We think it makes points too important to ignore." I think that is a conservative way of putting it. One disturbing possibility, given all the information we have at hand, is that the individuals involved in this potential mega mind-control operation could themselves be programmed, and not even be aware that they are conducting such an operation.

THE NEW MENTAL BATTLEFIELD

In the December, 1980, edition of the US Army Journal, Military Review, an article by Lt Col. John B. Alexander entitled, "The New Mental Battlefield: Beam Me Up Spock", provided further insight into the technical capabilities now at the disposal of the controllers. He writes, "Several examples will demonstrate areas in which progress has been made … The transference of energy from one organism to another … The ability to heal or cause disease can be transmitted over a distance, thus inducing illness or death for no apparent cause … Telepathic behaviour modification, which includes the ability to induce hypnotic states up to distances in excess of 1,000 kilometres, has been reported. The use of telepathic hypnosis also holds great potential. This capability could allow agents to be deeply planted with no conscious knowledge of their programming. In movie terms, the Manchurian Candidate lives and does not even require a phone call. Other mind-to-mind thought induction techniques are being considered. If perfected, this capability could allow the direct transference of thought via telepathy from one mind, or group of minds, to a selected target audience. The unique factor is that the recipient will not be aware that thoughts have been implanted from an external source. He or she will believe that thoughts are original." (Emphasis added.)

If it is possible to feed 'artificial thoughts' into the morphogenetic field via satellite, then mind control of the entire planet is possible. An individual's only resistance would be to constantly question the motivation behind their thoughts, and not act upon thoughts that they consider to be outside the boundaries of their own 'ethical and moral' boundaries. Once again, it is wise to consider how television, advertising, and various forms of social pressure are constantly being used to manipulate those boundaries.

AN ORDER WE CAN DO WITHOUT

Mind control technology is a reality. Some techniques are being used covertly on particular individuals, while others are used openly on the entire planet. Just go and switch your television on. There's the most effective one of all!

And while we shake our heads in disbelief at the horrors that are fed to us on the nightly news (or is that hourly?), don't forget those old principles, feedback, reinforcement, conditioning, whilst lamenting "Why do people do those horrible tings to each other?" It may be reasonable to consider that 'those people' may be getting more than a little help from our Big Brothers. After all, unless the Old World Order is made out to be, or turned into, the worst Order there could be, why else would we want a new one?

I will leave you with one final quote to consider. It was made by Zbigniew Brzezinski, former National Security Adviser to Jimmy Carter, in his book The Technotronic Society, which is almost a biblical text for advocates of the New World Order. Brzezinski founded the infamous trilateral Commission played a leading role in George Bush's 1988 election campaign as an adviser on foreign policy (seems unusual for a former Democrat National Security Adviser, doesn't it?), and is a tireless all-round promoter of the One-World Government/New World Order philosophy.

"In the technotronic society the trend would seem to be towards the aggregation of the individual support of uncoordinated citizens, easily within the reach of magnetic and attractive personalities effectively exploiting the latest communication techniques to manipulate emotions and control reason."

AT ONE MINUTE TO MIDNIGHT

As Lt. Col. Alexander said in the summary of his Military Review article, "The information presented here will be considered by some to be ridiculous since it does not conform to their view of reality, but some people still believe the world is flat."

http://www.disinfo.com/archive/pages/dossier/id356/pg1/

boundaries to it..

Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:46 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
"The E.D.O.M. alters time senses by emitting radiowaves and ultra-sonic signal tones, which in turn act upon memory storage chemicals in the brain." It has been claimed that his process is used to "wipe" specific memories from the minds' individual's who have been exposed to highly classified information and are leaving the employ of government agencies who deal with sensitive information.

This particular technique leaves me wondering about so-called "missing time" events associated with alleged alien abductions. We have developed the technology to induce amnesiac periods in our own laboratories, and don't need alien intruders to help us explain how they can be induced.

Well, these is the main reason for the use of Tin foil Hat!
(1)
Quote:
In addition, all helmets exhibited a marked 20 db attenuation at around 1.5 Ghz, with no significant attenuation beyond 10 db anywhere else.

(1)
http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/

Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:35 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Phatman wrote:
Other uses for Satellite based ELF / ULF devices.

<snip>

All this was being done in the 1960's, 1970's, 1980's and 1990's.

So, how much further have they got now?

No I'm not requesting a personal demonstration - but it stands to reason that technology has advanced...

How do I know whether my thoughts are really mine?

Simon

Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:05 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
How do I know whether my thoughts are really mine?

Try to remain silent:...

Explore the toughts that just appear...

1. Media Commercials

2. Weird Thoughts pro or against the gov. or friends (a)

3. Other Sounds or Noise...(b)

4. Your toughts

(a)
You may use a Microwave Scanner to find the direction of the source...

(b)
You may turn on/off a microwave oven to disrupt their "wave"

Also a online Resource of this Topic:

http://www.wanttoknow.info/resources#mindcontrol

Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:24 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next