It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:24 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.1 2009/2010 
GT Truther

Post Anton Parks, Lizzard linquist
Has there been any discussion here of

http://www.zeitlin.net/EndEnchantment/Secrets (The Ages of Uras)

Anton Parks, when about 14, began to spend time in the mind of another being. Apparently, that being was Enki. Later, he became an expert in ancient Hebrew, Akkadian, and Sumerian languages. In his mind-meld with the being he learned the history of the Annanuki colonization of Uras---Earth.

Comparison with the Work of Other Researchers

Parks has examined the translations of Samuel Kramer, Jean Bottéro, Marie-Joseph Seux, Thorkild Jacobsen, René Labat, and André Caquot. While they differ from one another, their core information is the same, and Parks and his associates couldn't help noticing a surprising similarity between his flashes and the basic story written down on the ancient clay tablets - certainly more than 5000 to 6000 years old!

It was all Parks could do to refrain from plunging too deeply into these translations, so as to continue to preserve intact the history as he had received it, which contained numerous elements that were totally absent from the tablets.

He found striking similarities on concepts having to do with cloning, well detailed on the tablets, which have also been discussed by modern authors Zecharia Sitchin, R. Boulay, and David Icke.

Most important was information relating to the central personage known in Parks' first volume as Sa'am,[Enki] who took other names while on the Earth - though no more was spoken of this in the interview. Many of the personages introduced in Le Secret came to Earth and persisted into the Sumerian, Egyptian, and "Biblical" epochs under various names. All of these are discussed in Ádam Genisiš.
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Has anyone seen the film, The Fourth Kind?

In that, supposedly a dramatization of events that occured in Nome Alsaka in the 90's, a voice is recorded in relation to an abduction, that is speaking a Sumerian dialect.

Douglas Adams

Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:13 pm
Truth Seeker

Post Re: Alert! Alert!
epo3 wrote:

So I would be interesred in comments about these goings on... (some of which was mentioned here in the last few pages.)
Stars here:

http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index. ... e=1#228566

So will he name names, and open the box of Diclosure, or fizzle out as E-N-T-E-R-T-A-I-N-M-E-N-T...?

comments?

epo3

Thanks for the heads up epo3. Starting to get into frenzy mode isn't it? The over enthusiastic advertising of the c2c interview tends to give this the usual flavor, e-n-t-e-r-t-a-i-n-m-e-n-t. Ufer radio shows as an avenue to some sort of disclosure? Never gonna happen. I wonder if Gord will go for it and up the ante on Jack? I highly doubt it. I wonder if Knapp will have the cohunes to ask Novel about his shady past such as burglary of a munitions bunker, or claiming to be a CIA employee which he never has? http://www.realityuncovered.net/blog/20 ... at-is-ram/

More likely they will be soft questions relating to his wondrous claims over the years.

Seems the drama is being played out over email to a select list of players. Hopefully we get to see the full discourse. Pandolfi must be sitting back giggling like a schoolgirl at these antics. Apparently Ryan Dube of Reality Uncovered (mentioned above) will be interviewing both Paul Murad and Novel potentially over the next week. Expect the questioning to be a little more challenging than what will be heard on c2c.

Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:01 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2009 5.1
Here in the USA we switched over from analog television to Digital (DTV) in June. I did not buy a converter box nor own a DTV of anysort. Stopped watching television entirely. News I get from Internet. Including all the shows I originally watched on television which namely were PBS Public Broadcast Science and Nature and for movies and such I simply pop in a DVD.

I must say I've noticed alot of headaches disappear, cognitive abilities skyrocket and a total improvement in my moods!

Don't miss the Mindcontrol box at all!

Shady

recall15 wrote:
Quote:
How do I know whether my thoughts are really mine?

Try to remain silent:...

Explore the toughts that just appear...

1. Media Commercials

2. Weird Thoughts pro or against the gov. or friends (a)

3. Other Sounds or Noise...(b)

4. Your toughts

(a)
You may use a Microwave Scanner to find the direction of the source...

(b)
You may turn on/off a microwave oven to disrupt their "wave"

Also a online Resource of this Topic:

http://www.wanttoknow.info/resources#mindcontrol

Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:49 am
GT Truther

Quote:
Swedish girl 'grows back face' after reaction to Paracetamol

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... tamol.html

A Swedish teenager has grown back her entire face after an allergic reaction to a single Paracetamol pill caused it to turn black and fall off.

By Bruno Waterfield
Published: 3:54PM GMT 12 Jan 2010

Eva Uhlin, aged 19, has recovered her looks after suffering a once-in-a-million allergic reaction to the commonly used household pain killer purchased over the counter.

The deadly condition, known as Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis, attacked her body causing her skin to blister, burn and to scab.

During her illness parts of her chest, arms, back and stomach fell off. At one point the damage to Miss Uhlin's face was so bad that her lips grew together.

"It felt like something was crawling around under my skin, I was in total shock – it was like something out of a horror film," she said.

"I couldn't believe what was happening. I had taken Paracetamol many times before."

Miss Uhlin's nightmare began in September 2005 when she became ill with a fever on holiday.

Then aged 15, she was told to take a couple of Paracetamol tablets to relieve her symptoms but the combination of her virus and the drug created a freak reaction.

The teenager, now working as a waitress, woke up the next day to find blisters covering her face and spreading all over the rest of her body.

"It was terrifying, because at the time they didn't know what was wrong with me or what would happen to me," she said.

"When I looked in the mirror for the first time after it happened I didn't recognise myself."

After years of treatment at Sweden's University Hospital of Linkoping, Miss Uhlin has finally tried to return to the normal life of teenage girl. But even today she still has to take eye drops twice a day and is sensitive to bright sunlight.

"I've always been a positive person, and I didn't let myself think about the chance that my skin would never be normal again," she said.

"As well as the pain, the effect that the reaction had on my confidence for that time was pretty terrible. I was so ashamed of the way I looked. I hated anybody to see me."

Professor Folke Sjoeberg, one of the doctors who treated Miss Uhlin, said that she had been lucky to recover from the rare condition.

"The condition is very uncommon and it strikes only one in a million people. With this condition you have to just let it run its course because there is no way to stop it," he said.

"I'm very glad that Eva has done so well after all that happened."

Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis, also known Lyell's syndrome, kills 40 per cent of sufferers.

Rebecca Freeman, a spokesman for the British Association of Dermatologists, said anybody could be struck down by the disease.

"It is a very rare and severe skin condition," she said. "It can occur in all age groups, although prognosis is worse in the elderly and it is more frequent in females."

Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:07 pm
Truth Seeker

For Starry:

Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:04 pm
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
looks like some further kind of Experiment of TPTB

Earlier experiments get 15% human genes on sheep
(1)
Quote:
Scientists have created the world's first human-sheep chimera - which has the body of a sheep and half-human organs.

The sheep have 15 per cent human cells and 85 per cent animal cells - and their evolution brings the prospect of animal organs being transplanted into humans one step closer.

You may compare the genes of both species online (2)
Quote:
Click on a darkbox to zoom in.
Click a chromosome number on the Y-axis for a chromosome vs species grid.

(1)
http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/news/arti ... human.html

(2)
http://oxgrid.angis.org.au/sheep/sheep3 ... index.html

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
On the UFO hunter, a sheriff from New Mexico was interviewed about a calf with a human face that he found in a cow. The cow was recovered from a UFO that was attempting to "abduct" her. When the UFO took off, the cow (in the midst of some sort of procedure like Embryo recovery) died from the shock of all the comings, goings and blood loss. The dead cow was taken to a lab for forensic analysis during which the odd-looking fetus was discovered. Genetic assay of the fetal tissue determined that this odd-looking creature had both bovine and human DNA.

It is clear to me that the genetic fiddling that supposedly had been stopped by the departure of the STS types is continuing. I read an interesting story from a man named Mark Huber who claimed that he used to be in Naval Intelligence and has had many encounters with beings from the GALACTIC FEDERATION. He claimed that all the bad people and evil ET-types were arrested on December 12, 2009 and that all this nonsense was going to stop.

Well, clearly, he is wrong. I also read on Zeta-talk that it seems that not all of the STS types are leaving either. I believe that we need to get everyone focusing on ridding our world of THOSE THAT WANT TO DO HARM TO HUMANS and, at this point, that includes bankers, all of Goldman Sachs and the person who designs Michelle Obama's clothing.

MK

Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:16 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: Alert! Alert!
epo3 wrote:
Dex wrote:
(Note: I realize this is off-topic, not subject for discussion, and also horrifying if true..hopefully, being informed will spare someone a terrible grief...Dex)

I want my friends and loved ones to know what has happened to me in hopes that it will never happen to you or anybody you care about. About 10 days ago, I felt a cold coming on; so before I went to bed I used Zicam Cold Remedy Nasal Gel. It's supposed to help you "get over your cold faster." Immediately after I sprayed it into each nostril I felt the most horrific burning sensation imaginable. It literally felt like I had sprayed pepper spray directly into my brain. It burned all the way to the top of my skull. My nasal passages swelled, my eyes watered - the burning
lasted all night long into the next day.

After about a day, I realized I couldn't taste anything and I thought, "Wow - I must really have a bad cold.." Then I noticed that I couldn't smell coffee brewing, couldn't smell my perfume when I put it on, couldn't smell the popcorn I burned, couldn't smell my favorite candle. I panicked and starting smelling everything that I could find that had really strong odors - ammonia, finger nail polish remover, bleach, etc. I couldn't smell ANYTHING! I started tasting everything that had really strong tastes such as HOT salsa, raw red onions, Doritos, coffee. I couldn't taste ANYTHING!

I told my mother about this and she said, "Oh, I've heard Zicam can affect your Olfactory nerve." I went online, typed in "Zicam side effects" and bam - up popped all sorts of web sites with people reporting the same thing I experienced. It seems that this past June, Zicam pulled the swabs for adults and children off the shelf but not the nasal gel.

I went to my ENT and he said the Zicam had basically "FRIED" my Olfactory nerve and the results are most likely permanent. He put me on a strong dose of a steroid called Prednisone in hopes of recovering ANY bit of the nerve damage but he told me to "take this and pray." He said he had read about the side effects of Zicam

and couldn't believe it is still on the shelf. It isn't FDA approved. I am taking the Prednisone and praying but nothing is happening. I LITERALLY CANNOT SMELL OR TASTE ANYTHING! I can tell if foods are hot or cold, I can tell the consistency and I can faintly detect if it is salty but that is it.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE pass this on to everyone you care about. I don't want this to happen to ANYONE else!!!!!!!!!! And if you have Zicam in your medicine

cabinet--THROW IT AWAY!

Thanks for sharing that Dex.. Good to know these things.

I learn a lot from all you out there and you should know I respect the folks here on the Golden Thread.

So I would be interesred in comments about these goings on... (some of which was mentioned here in the last few pages.)
Stars here:

http://lucianarchy.proboards.com/index. ... e=1#228566

So will he name names, and open the box of Diclosure, or fizzle out as E-N-T-E-R-T-A-I-N-M-E-N-T...?

comments?

epo3

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
This is amazing. I just ran across a warning for Zicam quite accidentally. I am sorry to hear about people's problems. I want to suggest something. I used to go to a very good accupuncturist in California and all the things that physicians have trouble with like this nerve problem, she could usually fix. Try to find one in your area that specializes in neurological issues. I have seen them do amazing things on people that Western medicine viewed as hopeless.

MK

Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:20 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
Shady Groves wrote:
The Naval Observatory change the winter solstice on 21-12-2012 at 11:11 to 11:12 - Why?
2010 01 15

Notification from email
For several years I have posted on how the winter solstice on 21-12-2012 was going to happen at 11:11 according to the Naval Observatory. Now the Naval Observatory has apparently changed it's calculations so that the winter solstice happens at 11:12.

See for yourself: http://aa.usno.navy.mil/data/docs/EarthSeasons.php

2012 --------------- 2012
Perihelion Jan 5 01 Equinoxes Mar 20 05 14 Sept 22 14 49
Aphelion July 5 04 Solstices June 20 23 09 Dec 21 11 12

Given that the Naval Observatory is probably the most precise observatory in the world I find this highly unusual. A minutes change is huge! What's going on here?

But in 2011 the Solstice will be on Dec 22 05 30

(1)

(1)
http://aa.usno.navy.mil/data/docs/EarthSeasons.php

Shady,

The pole is shifting therefore the angle of the light hitting the earth is beginning to change.

MK

Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:23 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Shady Groves wrote:
Quote:
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Disc-Shaped UFO Photographed By Hungarian Fighter Pilot

Translated commentary - Budapest, Hungary - 2001. On 29 September, a Hungarian fighter pilot allegedly made a video recording of silver, disc-shaped object. Right hand approached the object, and then passed to the next plane, and disappeared into the clouds, as it appears on the tape well. The Defense Ministry did not respond to questions regarding video shooting, and also pointed out that they will not officially comment on the case. The denial notwithstanding, it became apparent that the person really belongs to the Hungarian Air Force, and indeed carried out reconnaissance flight over the capital."

NOTE: it seems that the Hungarian Defense Ministry has been sitting on this sighting for awhile. Since it's seen in a cumulus cloud canopy, the altitude is likely to be between 10K-20K feet. It's difficult to determine distance. Reports from eastern Europe tend to be embellished a bit, but since this came from the government gives it a bit of credence...Lon

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
WOW. Amazing photos!

MK

Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:26 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:
Phatman wrote:
Other uses for Satellite based ELF / ULF devices.

<snip>

All this was being done in the 1960's, 1970's, 1980's and 1990's.

So, how much further have they got now?

No I'm not requesting a personal demonstration - but it stands to reason that technology has advanced...

How do I know whether my thoughts are really mine?

Simon

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Dear Phatz,

If you "scroogle.org" (tracefree) electronic harassment, raven1, you will probably find a huge website devoted to this stuff. I put a post on the GT last year about Project Zombie in Russia.

Psychotronics are electronic wave signals used to implant ideas, images, voices, memories in the human brain. They can be used for population control except for one little bug...Some people when hit by these waves begin to resonate at a frequency compatible with telepathy, telekinesis etc. Those people sort of "light up" and they begin to manifest powers that they did not have before. The Russians were horrified by the power of psychotronic weapons and they actually banned them after they conducted a test that was supposed to "calm down" an entire village. What happened was that some people calmed down and some people suddenly gained new powers. The effects were not at all consistent nor, evidently, predictable. Unfortunately, they did report that Dick Cheney got interested in these devices and apparently bought a bunch that are in the military today. I saw the budget for them and I assume that they were going to be used for "martial law" stuff. I doubt that they will be used for many reasons.

In any event, if you scroogle some of the terms that you see above, you will find information on these and other devices.

MK

Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:44 pm
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

Do my eyes deceive me? Did HumanSubject#58001 just join? :banana

Been a long time.

For those not familiar, HS#58001 was the original poster who started a Burisch thread on GLP way way back. (2002?). That thread subsequently turned into over 50 volumes of threads as archived by UJ and eventually it left GLP. It then went through many machinations on many different boards before arriving where it is today, right here (albeit now not dedicated to the original subject matter).

Welcome back Danny!

Would be great to see Kate, Boomer, Sion9 and any others lurking jumping back in here too, even just to say hello.

Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:23 am
GT Truther

Madame_Karnak wrote:
recall15 wrote:
looks like some further kind of Experiment of TPTB

Earlier experiments get 15% human genes on sheep
(1)
Quote:
Scientists have created the world's first human-sheep chimera - which has the body of a sheep and half-human organs.

The sheep have 15 per cent human cells and 85 per cent animal cells - and their evolution brings the prospect of animal organs being transplanted into humans one step closer.

You may compare the genes of both species online (2)
Quote:
Click on a darkbox to zoom in.
Click a chromosome number on the Y-axis for a chromosome vs species grid.

(1)
http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/news/arti ... human.html

(2)
http://oxgrid.angis.org.au/sheep/sheep3 ... index.html

On the UFO hunter, a sheriff from New Mexico was interviewed about a calf with a human face that he found in a cow. The cow was recovered from a UFO that was attempting to "abduct" her. When the UFO took off, the cow (in the midst of some sort of procedure like Embryo recovery) died from the shock of all the comings, goings and blood loss. The dead cow was taken to a lab for forensic analysis during which the odd-looking fetus was discovered. Genetic assay of the fetal tissue determined that this odd-looking creature had both bovine and human DNA.

It is clear to me that the genetic fiddling that supposedly had been stopped by the departure of the STS types is continuing. I read an interesting story from a man named Mark Huber who claimed that he used to be in Naval Intelligence and has had many encounters with beings from the GALACTIC FEDERATION. He claimed that all the bad people and evil ET-types were arrested on December 12, 2009 and that all this nonsense was going to stop.

Well, clearly, he is wrong. I also read on Zeta-talk that it seems that not all of the STS types are leaving either. I believe that we need to get everyone focusing on ridding our world of THOSE THAT WANT TO DO HARM TO HUMANS and, at this point, that includes bankers, all of Goldman Sachs and the person who designs Michelle Obama's clothing.

MK

I would assume though that such a chimera could only be produced by our earth scientists in lab conditions and wouldn't occur in natural conditions as with the human-faced goat in an earlier post (claimed to be the result of a union betwen a she-goat and a local guy).

The ET connection though seems likely, but I'm still baffled as to why it would be done, unless they just like fiddling and experimenting with human and animal DNA to see what happens. What would the value of a hybrid like that be to an ET, I wonder? After all, it seems they have access to real humans which they've no qualms about abducting and 'fiddling' with.

Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:47 am
GT Truther

Anyone hear anything about THE time traveler? Seems that it is about time for him to pop in. He said he would come back closer to the end. But how close is close?

Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:45 am
GT Truther

(Note: Do any of you remember my sharing with you experiences with the Orb's?..Whom I now refer to as the Orb people.
I call them that because they can image themselves as people where it is they dwell. Well, I've learned they come and go from within and they communicate. I have them around me as the wispy faeries? I can confirm a little of the below because of some of what they've communicated, about the choices, etc,..Just last night before reading Aileen's latest posting, I dreamt of trying to escape water coming in on a coastline somewhere and I and others were seeking the highest ground we could find. It was a hard decision to make because we had very little time and our choice had to be the right one the first time. Volcano eruption's? I've also awakened too in my dreaming, running from these other alleged scenario's and it's a very frightful experience...I guess that's why it was arranged for my experiencing, to know what it's like..to feel the necessary compassion for those that are subject to these events...My heart indeed does go out to them and if there's anything I can do within my power, I will definitely try to do so. I'll never forget the Armenian earthquake that killed 25,000 people, because the night before, I awoke in a real life dream, arranged, I found myself looking for a way out of a hotel complex because an earthquake struck and I was overwhelmed with fear of being crushed by tons of cement as my mind envisioned the hotel falling down on me. I made it outside only to witness not another structure was standing. Only the hotel I managed getting out of. The next day, the news services reported the disaster and later in the evening they aired the pictures of that great devastation and bingo, there was that hotel being the only structure standing...I remember mostly the fear I felt in panic of being crushed by that lousy cement...One thing I'll share with you, a time I called NSA and DoD, because it was a thing I did in those early days of contact, and informed them of an impending earthquake affecting the California coastline..They asked where? I said I didn't know, but, I think it'll be either L. A. or somewhere near San Francisco...I called around 11 O'clock at night and around 4 AM in the morning the aptos, near Santa Cruz, earthquake happened. It collapsed the embarkadero freeway overpass, and it ran for miles...and nearly toppled the golden gate...I tried...this was hopefully in prelude to my developing a relationship to warn our Gov. ahead time so we could maybe, save those that could be saved?...A long story, and quite a few more experiences along the way...Dex)

Thanks to Aileen
Cross posting:
http://thechurchofufology.blogspot.com/ ... s-nde.html

The Following is a "Life After Death" (LAD) experience of Louis Famoso in the year of Our Lord 1963, from a car accident.
I felt a little cramped with my head pressed against the roof of the Fairlane and then I looked down to see the three girls crying and shouting hysterically to the driver to hurry up, when it hit me, "WOW, that's me on their laps and there's nobody home!"

I'm looking at what was left of my poor, crumpled Mustang from out the window. The other me is just laying there without a care. I tried to tell the girls I was alright and they could stop the crying and slow down a bit. I reached for the driver to get her attention and she turned her head slightly toward me. She seemed to be talking to the girl holding my other head and not to me. She was saying that she was going as fast as this 8 banger would go.

I looked at the 110 on the speedometer and thought, "Well hell, I could go through another crash again. That last one was now a piece of cake but I don't know about that other me laying on the girls laps. He looks in pretty bad shape even to me.

I felt no pain, no fear and I was with five girls speeding down the highway, me and me. What a night so far!

It's a good thing the girls had a base sticker on their car because the guard at the gate barely had time to wave them through. They were way ahead of him and through the gate in a flash, shouting to him that they were going to the hospital. I kind of chuckled and waved to him out the back window as we flew bye but he never waved back.

When we pulled up to the hospital, both girls in the front ran out like it was a relay race and they hit the doors running. I started to get out and headed for the swinging doors when they were back already with two corpsman and a gurney. I stepped aside to watch them load that other me on it and as they whisked him away, I watched the other three girls compose themselves. All five headed toward the emergency room.

I decided to follow since no one seemed to notice me and I wanted to see what all the commotion was about.

There were nurses and corpsmen and a doctor all fussing about and a couple of the girls were at the front desk giving information about me to the desk clerk while the rest of them were pressing their noses against the operating room windows. I walked down the corridor and looked at some of the people sitting on the benches and chairs, apparently waiting their turn to be attended to, but there was the other me at the head of the line, so I excused myself and headed there also.

I walked straight through the doors and walked around the doctor and nurses who were tearing off my clothes and swabbing me down. The doctor noticed the large hole in the side of my head and was cleaning it up when the corpsman, that was standing toward my side, asked if he could stitch up the gash on my hand. The doctor said it would be OK since he [the doctor] didn't think I would make it anyway.

He said something about having to put a "plate" in my head but that I had lost a tremendous amount of blood and didn't know if I would survive much longer. The nurse asked if she should have the base Chaplin standby, so the doctor lifted my dog tags.

When he read "Agnostic" and Blood type "O neg," he said " I don't think this kid would care but you can call him if you want!"

I thought that was a bit insensitive, and I wasn't happy about a corpsman practicing on my hand either. I thought to myself, "I should lodge a complaint," but just as those thoughts flickered past, I started to float up toward the ceiling.

It finally hit me that I could see myself on the table being operated on desperately and I could now see the me that was mostly translucent floating above it all.

I looked around as I floated higher and higher and noticed the dirt and dust on the florescent lights in the operating room and thought, "Somebody's going to hear about this too."

I heard the doctor say, "Tag`n`bag him. We're not going to need that plate nurse. Corpsman, are you done on that hand?"

"Yes sir," he replied.

The doctor said, "Fine, sheet him for now son."

I knew what was going on just then to the me I knew. But I wasn't ready for what was about to happen to the "me" I now was.

I was about to attempt to reach the girls that were now crying and hugging each other but instead of going forward. I was being pulled backward and upward. I had no sense of fear, none of loss. Actually, all I felt was wonderment and curiosity and an anticipation of what was to come.

I entered what I thought looked like the Holland tunnel without the cars and traffic and the ability to see what looked like light at its end. It was dark but not black. The path was slightly illuminated from what I thought to be the sunlight shining from the other end.

As I was being drawn toward the lighted end of the tunnel, I carefully looked around, even squinting to see into the darker recesses.

I passed what I thought to be very religious men doing what they would do when praying to their GODS. They were all dressed in their finest garbs, robes, togas, head dresses, loin cloths and the like. Most of them were off to the sides of the tunnel, but one of them, that I seemed to float right over, looked oriental with a long grayish Fu Man Chu, sitting there in the middle of the tunnel with his hands clasped and his feet crossed.

Since I had just completed two tours "in country," I figured he must represent the last of the religions I sought to make my own. I was raised Catholic but withdrew from that faith at an early age and delved into many others from the Mian to Koran to Hopi as well as all North and South American Native beliefs. It looked like they were all represented here.

When I floated past the monk just below me, I thought he could actually see me because it appeared like he began to smile a smile of passage. All the other religious men were mumbling sounds of prayer and were moving their arms about as if making gestures of a blessing. I wasn't sure if they were blessing me or the tunnel. I noticed none of them were actually standing or sitting in the tunnel but appeared to be levitated. I wanted to stop and speak with some of them, maybe ask a few questions like who they were and how long have they been here, but I was being whisked away toward the light.

I saw wisps of smoke I believed to be incense. It came from all portions of the great tunnel from one end to the other. I could see and smell, but I had yet to have the sensation of touch since my feet were never touching the tunnels floor. I seemed to be traveling squarely in the center as I drifted toward the end. The closer I got to the end of the tunnel, the brighter things got, and as I neared the end, it was like coming face to face with a huge canvas that was just recently blazed in the brightest white of whites. An empty canvas, ready to be painted upon and I awaited that painting.

Then in an instant, my entire life, starting from birth through the present was flashing before my eyes like a strobe light at half speed. Frame after frame, some parts in freeze frame, if only for a second, then on to the next. I felt as if I was being subjected to a test to see if this was in fact the "me" that was supposed to be here. Then it ended as fast as it had begun. The last scene was that of a rolling mass of metal finally bursting into flames, and I was looking at the canvas again.

While staring into the vast whiteness, I glanced down to look at my body and use it for a reference, only to find the translucent outline I once had was no longer there.

I thought, "How could this be? Am I now part of this empty white canvas, but if I were, then where are my thoughts coming from to be asking these questions?"

Instantly I recognized a brilliant glowing ball of gold headed my way. It grew larger as it grew nearer and when it reached about the size of a beach ball, just above and in front of me, it radiated brilliantly and transformed into an indescribable being of pure LIGHT, now levitated right in front of me.

It was larger then the tallest person I had ever seen, wider then two of me but so evenly proportioned as to be of Magnificent Stature. It's features were outlined as if made with a fine ink quill. Hair, face, robe, all Golden and flowing as would an electric charge perhaps even a nuclear charge. This was energy personified. As its form took on a more solid shape, all that was behind It did as well. It was as if the entire canvas of white, I had come to at the end of the tunnel, was now alive and I was part of it. Other figures appeared in front and behind the being and myself. Soon there was activity all about, above and below, on every side, more beings, each of different brightness, sizes, and hues. Structures and landscapes sprung from everywhere all in a crystalline state, all inhabited by these lesser light beings - some winged, most not - some fully formed, others not - yet even others appeared only as glowing Orbs of light and color, bouncing as would bubbles in a glass of carbonated water.

I could stand it no longer, every emotion I had ever known was welling up in me ten fold. Just when I thought to speak, to question, the being spoke to me. It's voice was as a chorus of voices, not male not female, not loud not soft, not deep but perfect and all encompassing.

As I looked at the two gigantic, magnificent beings dressed in brilliant capes just off to It's side, IT said, "That is Michael and Gabriel. Michael has chosen you as his and Gabriel shall teach you the ways."

I looked past them to another large being, so beautiful but darker in contrast, as was the sprawling robe it wore. This being had eyes that pleased but pierced with its gaze, and the light being said, "That is he who has been cast out. You who I have given choice may go with any of these of your choosing."

I thought as I had a choice, and Michael had already chosen me then I would chose him.

He appeared so strong and mighty, as did the others, but in his eyes seemed a fire that was drawing and captivating to me. Gabriel's eyes were softer and gave more in an understanding manner and I thought, "Oh, how absolutely beautiful are these beings."

I then looked to the being before me and Its eyes were full of love and warmth, authoritative and compelling. He seemed to have approved of my choice. Then said to me, "You will be my soldier and you will go with Michael for a while. Gabriel will come to you at times. I will send others to you and your fruit shall not fall far from the tree in the time of the Gathering."

Just then I saw five Orbs of light. They seemed to be playing, swirling round and about the being and myself. They had appeared from the outlying landscape and I noticed they were all the same size and shape but of different hues as subtle as shades of rose petals, save one which had a bluish hue. Two of the pinkish ones seemed exactly alike, the other two were yet deeper in shades of red and orange. Before I could ask, IT spoke and said, "They, like all here are of you, who are of me, but these will come to you and you will care for them more. They will fly apart but come together at the time of the Gathering."

I thought the being might be telling me these were my children but I was only 21 and not only had never been married but had no plans to. I didn't understand how all this was of me and me of HE.

Then a magnificent crystal serving platter appeared and it shimmered the colors of many rainbows. In an instant it shattered into thousands of pieces, each piece brilliant in its own right. Ever so slowly, all the pieces began to rejoin themselves to once again form the original serving platter. I now knew what this Being of Light was showing me. We pieces are the platter. I was just one of those thousands of pieces, as were all those I was seeing here and those back in the "world."

Now my mind was still trying to ponder the Gathering. As I thought what could this mean, the being answered, "Here you will see the signs that bring forth the Gathering,"

With that I saw frames appear like screens on a TV set. When I looked into the screens, the visions would gather up, pop off in an image, and enter my mind. I felt as if I was being pushed back with its impact.

They were only glimpses but they were so realistic, as if happening right there in front of me in the now. I could not turn away.

Then it seemed that I had become a part of each of these visions. There were scenes of men in uniform killing other men in uniforms. I recognized some of the insignias and some were from the USA. There were also thousands of them not in uniforms killing even more thousands not in uniform. It was like looking at toy figures moving on their own, mowing down other figures, different countries, different nations, different religions, different weapons, different decades, but always resulting in hundreds of thousands dead and dying. I wanted out of there. I could feel the pain these people were suffering.

I asked the being, "Why was this and how long was this to go on?"

The being said, "Man will prey on man until man will pray for man."

The next vision was of floods - many of them spilling across the Earth on different continents in different seasons. I am again walking among it, feeling the force and taking in the smell of death. Hundreds of lives and acres upon acres of crops were lost as well as hundreds of stock and wild animals floating away into the abyss.

Then I was watching volcanoes from around the world erupting, first one then another. The molten lava burying whole towns and villages and the people and animals within them. I gazed among the ruins and saw little left of what once stood there.

The last vision I saw in the screen were of earthquakes destroying sections of almost every continent. One was a massive one in America - most others were in Europe and the Orient. Again, thousands are killed. Structures are crumpled. The landscape leveled. I turned again to the being and he said, "There will not only be more of what you have seen but there will come a time when it will all happen at the same time and it will come at the same time of mans' greatest sins."

I didn't have time to ask, when HE said, "They will turn from ME and claim themselves like Gods."

With that Michael beckoned me to go with him and I am now part of the Universe. Novas, suns, planets, all that I looked at from the Earth, not so long ago, or was it?

We traveled toward the beginning of it all, the inner portions of the universe. Kazillions of planets around kazillions of suns. The closer to the center we approached the more concentrated the number of galaxies. It is like the plate you saw, the largest part. After it shattered, it was at the center. Those parts that shattered first were sent the farthest from the center. So is everything in the universe. All is but a circle within a circle wrapped in a circle. Each level, each dimension is but a layer of the original which is without end.

I watched as millions of Orbs systematically entered the many planets before me. They appeared as bees flitting from flower to flower, pollinating each, one after another. Michael took me closer and I could now see that so many of these planets had life on them. The Orbs were joining with the creatures of these planets. Not every creature was the same on every planet but they all had some commonalities, a head, a body, extremities and the light beings would animate them for a time.

We headed away from the center now and Michael said that Gabriel would have more to explain to me and that he, Michael, wanted me to know that he was pleased with the many times he had called on me to do his bidding and that I performed my duties well. His parting words were "You will never again be made to forget"!

I was journeying back to where I knew Earth would be and watched as comets and asteroids casually passed by me or I passed them. The colors of the gaseous cloud formations were striking. I started looking at these infant galaxies as one would cloud formations back on Earth, imagining what shape they were taking on. This one a boat. This a bird with wings. This a scarf floating in the breeze. I recognized what was the constellation ORION and I knew I was getting close to my destination.

While drifting through ORION, I noticed two blazing celestial bodies racing parallel to its center, looking as twin arrows exiting from an archers bow and headed straight for the "Blue Marble" of home. Immediately, a vision of millions of people crying because of the devastation of portions of New York City came to me. I became aware of a strange feeling I had not known previously, and I thought that might be because this was the city I had grown up in. I saw a huge earthquake, a magnitude of 8.6 in someplace named EUREKA. A ham operator or radio announcer was directing thousands of people migrating from areas of frequent disasters to places of safety. A space station appeared to be falling from the heavens because of an internal explosion. Missiles were being simultaneously fired into space from several nations. I thought the light being had shown me all there was to see but these were different, stronger and there was no pre-screening as before. Gabriel appeared beside me, I thought because I had felt shaky, but it was to explain the now sprawling galactic view of my galaxy.

The sun was expanding and spewing off huge ecto-plasma balls, more then it has ever done in its past, and in the very direction the planets would orbit through. I could not take my eyes from the Earth and as I watched what effect these eruptions would have on the Earth.

A large mass passed me, larger then any of the planets known to me, and as it passes, I see the Earth wobble wildly as would a top toward the end of its spin. The rotation stopped and slowly started again but it was tilted now and I was drawn in closer like the zoom of a lens.

The ash clouds that had engulfed the Earth thinned, and like a tack welded piece of metal being dismantled, I could see the ocean bodies starting to rise - first the Pacific along the "Ring of Fire", then the others, synchronistical.

As the waters shifted upon the landmasses, the landmasses started to sink under the waters added pressure upon it. When the pressures equaled out, to the spin of the changing axis, the Earth no longer looked as it did moments before. It was newer, cleaner, more beautiful with darker greens and lighter blues. Some of the new landmasses looked similar to a few of the other planets I had recently visited with Michael.

People were upon this Earth and appeared happier and more content although seemingly living like the native populations of old.

Cities, built by the Ancient Ones, that were buried beneath the oceans, were now being populated by the surviving people in this new world. I saw tribes joining tribes and small nations forming, but it was what I didn't see that made my heart burst. There were no more wars. True peace and happiness had finally befallen on humankind.

Gabriel now tells me that this is his message that I must take back, to let others know that there is little to fear, for the Earth will go on forever as did all the planets I had visited. I am to tell the world to look to ORION and they will know when the new world will come upon them.

I ask him, "What of the others there on Earth during the change?"

Gabriel tells me that all will be lifted. Some will be lifted higher then others and no longer enjoy the physical realm, while some will be left on the Earth to replenish and rebuild the physical. They too will be of a higher elevation then any that are living there now!

I was now before the light being of gold again. Those five orbs were still darting about. I wanted to stay and explore this realm with all the other light beings but I was told I could not.

I was brought here to go back to tell the others who would be coming after me, that if they would spread the love they brought with them to the physical world, they would know their Creator eagerly awaits them.

The being told me that should I ever have questions of the heart or mind, he will answer them if I only look within myself, for that is where he will dwell. From this time forward I need only think it to be so, and it will be so, for I would forever know the truth.

I was told there was much work left undone and that he had set a road of rocks before me that I must sweep away for passage. Many will be set before me that I may help in my presence, and more I will not. But I must not set aside wrongly, for a soul should not be lost within my heart.

I asked how I would know and before I received an answer I was being whisked away through that darkened tunnel like a dust bunny in a vacuum, with about as much control as a runaway freight train.

A loving voice was telling me I must go back today.

The nurse was wiping off my head.

Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:44 pm

Madame_Karnak wrote:
Dear Phatz,

If you "scroogle.org" (tracefree) electronic harassment, raven1, you will probably find a huge website devoted to this stuff.
"Snip"

In any event, if you scroogle some of the terms that you see above, you will find information on these and other devices.

MK[/color]

Way cool resource MK

Thanks for the reference to Scroogle!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:24 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Quote:
But how close is close?

Some hints there:
From ZT/NL (1)
Quote:
Can we expect more events on the scale of what just happened to Haiti during this calendar year?
[and from another]
Was the Haiti quake really a 7.0? Is this a harbinger of increasing stress on the N. American plate and an indication that the New Madrid rip will soon occur?
[and from another]
Is the Haiti earthquake and the ongoing aftershocks and earthquakes in that area and indidcation that something much worse is going to happen over there. As i have the feeling the Caribean area is about to snap. Can i assume that my feeling is right about this?

SOZT
The Haiti quake of course was downgraded, as are all quakes these days. Haiti is on a fault line which has historically sustained large quakes, and can expect more. We have warned of this repeatedly, in our Safe Locations information for instance. Few will survive on Haiti as a result of the pole shift. Nancy also attended group meeting of contactees where she was shown a hologram vision that included the crumbling of the Caribbean well before the pole shift or last weeks, as a result of the rolling of the S American plate. This is what caused the Haiti quake, but there is MUCH more to be anticipated. We reiterate. The Caribbean is NOT a safe place to be, nor Central America.
EOZT

(1)
Quote:
Would you care to comment about the cocaine bag found at NASA installations?

SOZT
NASA employees are under a great deal of stress these days. They are at the front of the cover-up over Planet X, and expect to be blamed by the public when admissions are finally made.
EOZT

(1)
Quote:
I'm wondering about when to plant the seeds? If the Earth is stopped in its orbit what time will it start up again. How can We tell when it's Spring. I don't care about telling time in regards to my appointment at the hair dresser or whatever, with the expected cloud cover, the changes in Latitude. Who knows about the prevailing winds or the Ocean currents. It's more than I get figure out.

SOZT
Have you checked the New Geography
http://www.zetatalk.com/poleshft/p10.htm
link, where you can determine your target climate? The Earth of the future will not have the tilt, the 23 degree tilt, that the present Earth has, so your climate will be more uniform during the year. Take into consideration that your current climate might need to cool off or warm up, for a few months.
http://www.zetatalk.com/poleshft/p58.htm
EOZT

(1)
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 967023/pg2

Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:46 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Does anyone remember a post where a rescue worker said to never hide under a table or you will be squashed? I can't seem to find the story. Given the way buildings collapsed in the last big quake It might be something to look into again.

Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:45 pm
GT Truther

I'm not sure that Nancy's Zetas are a necessary part of a belief that Planet X is a reality, but I just spent some time on Zeta Talk, and there were two ideas I read there that seemed very hard to believe.

The first idea had to do with the concept that the Zetas were moving the Earth in a way to maintain the illusion that everything was unfolding as it should. It's very hard for me to believe that the Zetas could actually move our planet.

The second idea involved the idea that some SOS individuals are going to be be relocated to a water planet, where they will be octopi creatures. I don't know why this sounds ridiculous to me, but it does.

Don't misunderstand me. I think that the Planet X scenario is possible, but some of the Nancy Zeta stuff seems less than credible.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:02 am
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

srb2001 wrote:
For Starry:

I'll let her know to take a peek, srb. Is it just coincidence, or did you remember today was her birthday?!?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If that's you, Dan H., say hello and accept a warm welcome from all here. I remind everyone that it was you who actually began this 'Golden Thread' back on Oct. 2, 2003. Hope you're doing fine.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

midnight; yes, it does seem a bit odd - the bit about undecided souls moving out to a water planet in the Orion system to continue their soul lessons in the form of an octopi - but when it comes to such things I have to remind myself that there's no way to prove or disprove such claims (including the one about bobbing the Earth up and down in relation to the ecliptic in order to simulate the seasons since Dec 22, 2003), and I have to measure the claim first as to whether it's possible, plausible, or probable, and even then is it really all that important in the scheme of things. If it's something I have control over in my own life, as to my own choices, then I spend thought-time on it. If not, I usually don't. In those matters then, they're cause for musing about later if at all.

I do know that many in the black-ops community take her seriously and one of the reasons they do is because their bosses take her very seriously. So seriously they bent DB from being 'neutral' (he even said to me on one occasion kudos for the use of a particular ZT article) to being virulently anti-ZT to the point of using invective and ridicule. And speaking of which.....

BREAKING NEWS.......Majestic lawyers pressure Photo-bucket to remove the "Faxed Orders" (posted on the front page of http://danburisch.info since mid-2007) as "Violating the TOS", which is exactly how they forced the free public forum hosting operations to shut down this GT not once but twice that year. You can still see the copy here (I used white-out to cover Dadmiral's phone and fax numbers): :censor

Interestingly, and I never checked this before because I wasn't interested nor was I even aware I could do this, there were between 70 and 80 views a day on average in the first half of this month of this image, dropping down to about a dozen or so in the last few days prior to the removal. I'll have to get formal data from Photobucket and then determine a course of action.

I wonder why they felt compelled to force it to be taken down? And why now? :hmm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And for something a bit off-topic, here's my latest blog-post [on http://dondep.com ] on the political situation at the moment:

If Martha Coakley Loses the Massachusetts US Senate Race, Here’s Why

With the special election in Massachusetts to fill Teddy Kennedy's Senate seat only days away, President Obama flew into Boston in a last-minute endeavor to ‘fire-up the base’ and prevent an electoral debacle that would jeopardize all the work that’s been done on the so-called “health-care reform” bill. Normally one would expect an incumbent president to put in at least one appearance for the candidate of his party during a special senatorial election, but part of the problem is this recurring disease of arrogance that seems to have afflicted this White House – which originally hadn’t felt the need to go to Massachusetts at all, thinking that Ted Kennedy’s seat was certain to go to his Democratic replacement. Suddenly, within the last week, in that bluest of blue states, one of the most reliable of Democratic strongholds, the Republican is now pulling ahead in most state-wide polls. Unbelievable, right?

Not exactly. I’m not surprised in the least, and despite what the pundits are saying on cable news to try to explain it, they’re dancing around what some must privately acknowledge is the problem: the constant, almost gleeful insulting of the ‘base’ that this White House has engaged in almost from the day they walked in a year ago. While there is still hope that this president will remember that constant injunction of humility he would often remind us of during the 2008 campaign, he seemed to have mysteriously lost it sometime after the August 2009 recess when the words “public option” stopped crossing his lips and Rahm Emmanuel was discovered to have been strong-arming Senate Majority Leader Reid to cave in to Lieberman’s demands, rather than the other way around. Maybe he lost it even earlier, when he was awaiting his keys to the Oval Office and voted against allowing lawsuits to take place against the telecoms that had aided and abetted the illegal wiretapping and surveillance of ordinary American citizens (such as this writer). That should have been the first sign, since he had come out strongly in favor of civil liberties and the rights of citizens over corporate interests. In fact, that is the essence of the problem that now plagues Martha Coakley, one which she isn’t really responsible for but one for which she will suffer: President Obama, since taking office, has seemingly tended to side with the corporate interests over the rights and well-being of the average citizen. Whereas he once was adamantly against mandates, even excoriating his opponents for embracing them, here he’s gone and done just that, without a word. No words explaining why he feels he has to accept them, nothing. Nada. Same with the so-called “public option”, which is the keystone of the current Democratic discontent though pundits are loathe to mention it. For a constitutional scholar such as this president is, it should be ingrained emotively in the psyche of the citizenry that you can NOT mandate that the entire population be forced to purchase a product or service from a protected class of private citizens, especially one that not only has a protected monopoly but one that trades in something everyone has a right to: their HEALTH. This isn’t auto insurance, where many people don’t ever drive a car and it’s still considered a luxury (though not in some parts of the country, mainly out West where the population density is so low). This is LIFE OR DEATH.

The public showed in poll after poll that they were for a “public option” in the effort to overhaul and reform health-care. Even a slight majority of Republicans (53% of them, if memory serves me correctly) felt that a “public option” was important. Certainly a huge majority of Democrats (nearly 90% in some polls) and between 56% and 79% of independents (we’ll call them ‘non-aligned’ for purposes of this discussion). It was more than clear – in fact, painfully clear – that the public WANTED the public option, especially if they were going to be forced to purchase health-insurance. At least they would be able to get it NOT from the parasitic number-crunchers, who were worse about interfering with a doctor’s prognosis than any “government bureaucrat” ever could be, but within a public program that was based on the central idea of providing HEALTH, not maximizing profits, which the private health-insurance industry is geared towards, like any non-public field of endeavor is. For them the bottom-line is the bottom line: i.e. the profit they make when playing their number games of actuaries and statistics.

To put it in constitutional terms: one of the central tenets of the US constitution is in the preamble, where it clearly states that the purpose of the document is to “promote the general welfare”, not “promote the welfare of those corporate interests upon which the health and welfare of the People must rely”. Now we heard time and again our president railing against the “special interests”, but what we have seen belies that claim. While the president portrayed himself as being against those special interests, he was simultaneously stocking his administration with figures who could only be called operatives of “special interests”. During his campaign he had proclaimed he was not only against mandates, he was against raising taxes on the middle class, yet we know that he has put pressure on congressmen and the labor bosses to accept a huge excise tax on so-called “Cadillac health-care plans”, which are often those plans held by union workers – plans they gained by collective bargaining, often in lieu of pay raises. This is in contrast to the House plan, which calls for taxing the earnings of the uppermost percentile of the wealthy, whose tax cuts under Bush rescinded the Clinton-era taxes that helped to balance the budget and eradicate the deficit. Taxing the wealthiest to help pay for the health-care subsidies that offset the more onerous effects of the mandate could be balanced later by continuing the Bush tax cuts, so as to avoid additional taxation for that most privileged class, but that logic seems to have escaped the Senate finance committee which showed itself to be obeisant to the corporate interests first and foremost.

And our president has had nothing to say publicly about any of this. Which brings us to yet another broken promise that has rubbed salt in the wound of those in his base that are normally relied upon to “get out the vote”: transparency. Despite Speaker Pelosi’s words to the contrary, things said “in the heat of the campaign” DO mean something: they are what sells a voter on his or her vote. That flippant remark, about how “many things are said on the campaign trail”, seems to frame this season of Democratic discontent. What, are we as stupid and ignorant as our Republican brethren (no offense to my friends who have more of a brain than many of their party), who seemed to have forgotten they were once the party of fiscal discipline and responsibility? Sure, the reality of the political landscape can change a candidate’s approach to problem-solving, but we certainly didn’t expect this new president to have sided with the likes of Joe Lieberman and strong-armed the 52+ senators who were solidly behind a public option; we seriously believed it would be the other way around, that if he wanted to keep his seat as chair of the Homeland Security committee, he would support the bill the majority wanted. Instead, we were treated to the spectacle of having Traitor Joe dictate the terms by which the entire health-care bill would be enacted, in effect gutting it and making any future attempt to free the People from the parasitic grip of the insurance industry a permanent unlikelihood. Future Republican administrations will undoubtedly do away with any subsidies that this Democratic congress would put in the bill as a salve for the naïve sheeple who actually believed the campaign rhetoric, and then we will be left with the naked entrée of this entire effort, which is a mandate by which the health-care mess will be cleaned up on the backs of the People who already suffer under the heavy hand of bankrupting premiums that cost more than their average mortgage or monthly rent. The Senate bill that has emerged, with the president’s blessing, is a fecal mess, through and through, and will permanently enslave the People to a parasitic class of special interests that had enough foresight to buy the votes of the most key senators (and we now know are major supporters of Martha Coakley, let’s not forget the subject of this screed) years ago. They have the best win-win situation they could hope for. If the Republicans, who are their natural champions, couldn’t stop the effort to reform the health-care nightmare, the corporate toadies within the ranks of Democratic (and allied) senators could be counted on in the final analysis to deliver the entire remaining population of the US into their hands. Sure, they smarted from the Feingold-Franken amendment that limits their profits to 20% of their total intake, but we all know how that works. The cost of maintaining that army of bean-counters that second-guess every doctor’s decision isn’t considered “profit”, but “overhead”. This is one major issue that a public option would deal with, but sadly we won’t ever know what having a “public health-care option” in America would be like, since even the Democratic champions of the common man have proven themselves capable of being led pied-piper-like by the likes of Traitor Joe Lieberman and……President Barack Obama. Shrugging their shoulders all the way. “What could I do? I’m not Joe Lieberman, and I’m expected to toe the line, even if it’s not the party line now.” That’s right; Joe Lieberman, once rejected by the primary voters of his party, ran hard as an independent on his dedication to true universal health care, and despite having sold himself that way, has decided since then to sell his vote to his home-state corporate constituents, which are (surprise, surprise!) INSURANCE COMPANIES. Some of the same ones that have funded Ms. Coakley.

And you wonder why Ms. Coakley might lose?!? It really should come as no surprise by now. Yes, there are explanations for all those huge campaign donations by the likes of Big Pharma and the health-insurance industry; here’s an excerpt from a column by Timothy P. Carney in the Jan. 9th edition of the Washington Examiner:

With Democrat Martha Coakley in trouble in the Massachusetts special election to fill Ted Kennedy's seat, Democrats could lose vote No. 60 for President Obama's health-care bill. In response, an army of lobbyists for drug companies, health insurance companies, and hospitals has teamed up to throw a high-dollar Capitol Hill fundraiser for Coakley next Tuesday night. The invitation is here.

Of the 22 names on the host committee--meaning they raised $10,000 or more for Coakley--17 are federally registered lobbyists, 15 of whom have health-care clients. Of the other five hosts, one is married to a lobbyist, one was a lobbyist in Pennsylvania, another is a lawyer at a lobbying firm, and another is a corporate CEO. Oh, and of course, there's also the political action commitee for Boston Scientific Corporation.

All the leading drug companies have lobbyists on Coakley's host committee: Pfizer, Merck, Amgen, Sanofi-Aventis, Eli Lilly, Novartis, Astra-Zeneca, and more. On the insurance side of things, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Cigna, Humana, HealthSouth, and United Health all are represented on the host committee.

Read more at the Washington Examiner: http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opini ... z0cwxBTonT

[A copy of the invitation is posted right there, naming names and dollar amounts, for anyone who doubts the fact.]

In the face of all this, is it any wonder any more why the Democratic base is dispirited? Yes, there is transparency in that the above invitation – and the implications it makes – has come to light, but what of the actual negotiations taking place behind closed doors in the Capital building and the White House? Have we switched one industry writing the law (the oil companies writing the energy bill under the watchful eye and encouraging hand of former Veep ‘Big Dick’ Cheney) for another? From what little we hear coming out of the mouths of the participants, that’s what it sounds like. More shoulder-shrugging and finger-pointing, but no ‘straight talk’ from the president on how he is going to square what’s going on with his campaign pledges. And if I hear another instance of that stale euphemism “Don’t let the perfect be the enemy…..blah-blah” I’ll simply break down and hurl. It’s a euphemism for a cop-out. While it once had some cachet, it’s been employed in defending the indefensible. We not only won’t get a full loaf, we won’t get a half-loaf either; in fact, we won’t even get a slice, more like a handful of crumbs. Yet we’re being asked to like it and embrace it as if it’s the full loaf we’ve been waiting for ever since we got that, er, super-majority in the Senate to go with that brand-spankin’ new president, whose tag line was that he was going to bring “Change you can believe in” to the White House.

To those of us out here in the ‘base’, the ones that got out the vote in ’08, that manned the phones, that drove the votes with our fervor, it’s becoming more of a hollow claim. We met the new boss, thought highly of him, gave him a chance, and are willing to give him even more of a chance, but we’ve become disillusioned. Pole shift or not, we expect politicians to be straight-forward with us, and so far, we have good reason to be disillusioned. Our intelligence continues to be insulted, and we didn’t hear anything in the Sunday speech in Boston to change our minds.

Which is why many ‘progressive’ Democrats in the great Bay State will be sitting on their hands come Tuesday. Maybe the White House will draw an invaluable lesson from this, though I don’t hold out much hope. It will, however, be a teachable moment. When you make a promise, keep it. And if you can’t, absolutely can’t, at least give it the good old college try and be upfront with us as to why you can’t.

Last but not least, remember who brought you to this dance and why.

© 2010 by Don Deppeller. Reprint freely with attribution.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:49 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

midnight wrote:
I'm not sure that Nancy's Zetas are a necessary part of a belief that Planet X is a reality, but I just spent some time on Zeta Talk, and there were two ideas I read there that seemed very hard to believe.

The first idea had to do with the concept that the Zetas were moving the Earth in a way to maintain the illusion that everything was unfolding as it should. It's very hard for me to believe that the Zetas could actually move our planet.

The second idea involved the idea that some SOS individuals are going to be be relocated to a water planet, where they will be octopi creatures. I don't know why this sounds ridiculous to me, but it does.

Don't misunderstand me. I think that the Planet X scenario is possible, but some of the Nancy Zeta stuff seems less than credible.

My longer post seems to have failed to appear so attempt 2 at a reply.....

I agree, Midnight, that NL/ZT is pretty hard to believe. A lot of her claims fly in the face of what is astronomically known about the workings of our universe and then there are the bloopers like the Halley Bopp comet nonsense. And the earth stopping still in it's rotation? Hmmm....and the Zetas controlling the movement of Earth?

An open mind is good, but gullibility and sheer blinkered thinking isn't in my book. :nono

One question I've posted here a couple of times (and it's also been raised on the reputable amatuer and professional astronomy discussion forums on the net) is why are no amatuer astronomers reporting planet X/Nibiru sightings?
I can understand that, should this planet heading for us, NASA and other official bodies may silence their own ranks with job threats etc, but can every amatuer across the globe be intimidated into silence and towing a party line, those with no alliegance to NASA or any other professional body in the field? Come on! Credibility check! How on earth would that be achieved in reality? If you or I were one of those would we keep quiet?
But Lieder appears to think so. Ah, the great conspiracy of course and the believers will still drink down every word, even in the face of reasonable arguments against the case. :shakehead

A search on the astronomy discussion forums where the Nibiru claims have been examined and discussed over the years will give a different perspective. No verifiable sightings and no videos/photos/SOHO images that have yet been confirmed.

As many have pointed out before, shouldn't something that large be visible in our galaxy by now to anyone with decent equipment?

Believe what you want. I for one don't buy it.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:24 am
GT Truther

Quote:
But how close is close?

I found a second Source that tells how Close is close:
(1)
John Titor give to Pamela Moore a Secret Song that may be revealed before the WW3 Arrives (Charlie said: "the World War John Describes was Between Russia and United States for the remain resources after The Poleshift")
(2)
Pamela Disclose the Name of a song 8 hours ago... by the Other John?

Quote:
The B52 song that was in my jtbook I received was the song TRISM. You never spoke about this song to me and it is not the secret song you told me in chat to remember.I hope this is what you wanted. Pamelam217 at aol.

(1)
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=214
(2)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbwH8r4V ... r_embedded
see the comments of these vid...

:dunno

Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:47 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Time Traveler, you asked:

the time traveler wrote:
Does anyone remember a post where a rescue worker said to never hide under a table or you will be squashed? I can't seem to find the story. Given the way buildings collapsed in the last big quake it might be something to look into again.

It's here: the triangle of life - http://www.amerrescue.org/triangleoflife.htm. And its vital message is well worth reviewing - and teaching your children.

I posted it as a permanent link yesterday in the survival section of the GT, under "Lessons from Haiti".

From the website:

Quote:
Duck and Cover is outdated and should not be used. Standing in doorways during an earthquake is dangerous.
The most experienced rescue organization in the world, American Rescue Team International of San Francisco, California and its founder, Doug Copp, explain in detail new emergency preparedness procedures that can save lives during disasters. Youll see actual footage of earthquake rescues, building collapse demonstration and in general, a new and effective way of preparing for earthquakes and natural or man-made disasters.....

30 Questions and answers that go with the video:

1) Q : Why is 'it" called the triangle of life?
A: If you look closely at collapsed buildings either in pictures or on TV you will rapidly discover that you see 'triangular spaces' formed throughout collapsed structures. It is as natural and normal as gravity or the 'shape of snowflakes'. They are formed everywhere around objects when buildings collapse.

2) Q: Why has it taken Doug Copp 23 years to eliminate Duck and Cover?
A: If Galileo could come back from the dead he would ask why some people still believe that the earth is the center of the universe, the world is flat, people should be 'bled' to allow demons to escape from the body and man never landed on the moon.

As Schopenhauer, the German Philosopher, said: 'The path of all truth is first to be ridiculed, secondly to be violently opposed and thirdly to be accepted as 'self-evident'.

3) Q: What are the 15 safest places to be in an earthquake? (The places most people survive.)
A:
1) Outside in the middle of a field where nothing can fall on top of you.
2) Outside in the middle of the street where falling glass can't reach you.
3) On a seismic resistant platform such as a boat.
4) On the top floor of a wooden building.
5) On the top floor of a concrete building
6) in the space between 2 large objects (between twin beds, between 2 cars, between 2 rows of desks).
7) Next to an office bank vault or stack of paper.
8) Next to a squashed vehicle
9) At the foot of a bed
10) In front of a hotel lobby counter or bar counter.
11) In front of a sofa.
12) Next to Kitchen Cabinets
13) Next to a big bulky object like a piece of machinery, fridge, stove.
14) Next to a large carrying beam
15) In the subterranean exterior perimeter of a building.

4) Q: Where are the 15 deadliest places to be in an earthquake? (The places where most dead victims are recovered from or simply the most lethal.)
A:
1) Under an object that gets squashed (like a desk, car, bed)
2) Inside of an object that gets squashed (like a car)
3) On top of an object that gets squashed (like a bed or sofa)
4) Inside of an elevator
5) On stairs.
6) More than 10 ft away from the outside of a building and on the ground floor
7) In a brick building less than 10 ft from the outside wall.
8) In a doorway of a collapsed building.
10) On the ground floor of any building.
11) Under a carrying beam.
12) Under an object with a high center of gravity that fell over in the earthquake (like a fridge.
13) The middle decks of highway overpasses.
14) Places that catch fire after collapsing.
15) Places with toxins, chemicals and gases that collapse.

5) Q: What is frequency of moment?
A: This convoluted term is meant to explain the resultant third force from 2 objects which are swinging out of synch with each other. If the swinging lasts long enough and the force of the earthquake is strong enough then the smaller object will break into pieces at the joints and collapse( such as, stairs moving out of synch with the rest of the building.)

6) Q: What do I do in a multi-story building?
A: Be calm; lay down, in a fetal position next to a bed or sofa. When the earthquake has stopped and the building has not collapsed DO NOT MOVE! DO NOT GO TO THE STAIRS! Wait until all the panicked people have fled down the stairs. If the stairs haven't collapsed under all the combined weight of panicked, fleeing people then you know that they will be safe for you to go on. If you can, then wait for an expert to inspect the stairs before putting weight on them.

7) Q: What do I do in a basement?
A: Basements are relatively safe if you are near the outside perimeter of the subterranean area. The center of the basement area is very unsafe. Typically the walls fall outward and downward until the forces reach the subterranean area. At this point the lateral force is stopped by bedrock and is reflected inward. For example: The outside perimeter under the World trade Center had huge voids where thousands of people would have been safe; whereas, the center core area was so pulverized that it crushed the subway car to an inch thick. You can see this video at http://www.amerrescue.org

8) Q: What do I do on a highway?
A: Pull your car to the side of the road. Do NOT stop under an overpass or something that can fall on your car.

9) Q: What about the glass windows in a multi-story building?
A: Typically, glass is NOT a problem for the people inside the building. (It is like bursting a blown-up paper bag.) The glass blows outward as the air pressure inside of the building increases at the same time as the volume of the space decreases. If you are outside of the building then you should run away from the building into the middle of the street.

10) Q: Where is the deadliest place to be?
A: Most dead people are found squashed under a desk.

11) Q: How dangerous is it to search a collapsed building?
A: According to OSHA: 60% of 'rescuers' are killed going into their first confined space rescue.

12) Q: What are the 10 most important things that I really need in a safety kit? Which are NOT usually found in a emergency kit.
A:
1) Chlorine to purify drinking water (usually there is lots of water; however, it is contaminated from sewer lines and water lines leaking and mixing together.). or O3 Liquid Oxygen purification and energizing and immune system booster drops.
2) Garbage bags (to use to protect your valuables, to cut out arm holes to make a raincoat, to keep your food safe from the weather and rats.)
3) 50 ft of nylon rope (to use to make a tent and other uses)
4) Plastic tarps (to protect your valuables, and to make a tent)
5) A Swiss Army Knife with lots of tools.
6) LED flashlight.
7) A hand crank generating radio,
8) Energy bars in sealed bags
9) Baby wipes.
10) Emergen'c' powered multi-vitamin and mineral powders.

13) Q: Where is the best place to put an earthquake kit?
A: 1) On the roof of your house in a safe box.
2) In the trunk of your car
3) In a shipping container in the middle of your corporate workplace parking lot.

14) Q: What about books falling on you?
A: In 23 years I have never heard of a single individual getting killed by a falling book.

15) Q: What about ceiling fixtures falling on you?
A: They typically stay attached to the ceiling and don't fall away.

16) Q: Who will come to save my family in a major disaster?
A: 1) You. You care more for and will do more for your family than anyone else will.
In a major disaster the local 'forces' are overwhelmed. Do you really expect FEMA to save you?

17) Q: How do people get injured after the earthquake?
A: By falling objects. Solution: spend as much time looking up to see what is above you as you do walking over the rubble and looking at your feet.

18) Q: What do I do after a major earthquake stops?
A: Get ready for the next aftershock. Get in a safe place and stay safe.
Never go back inside of a building until 2 weeks-4 weeks after the initial earthquake.

19) Q: What do rescuers do when a major earthquake occurs?
A: 1) Think about their family.
2) Think about their duty to others.

20) Q: What type of structure is immune from earthquake collapse?
A: None.

21) Q: How come nobody told us to stop going under doorways?
A: If somebody who had been telling you to go under doorways actually told you not to do it anymore then they would have to admit that they made a mistake and expose themselves to liability.

22) Q: What happens when schools collapse?
A: The legs snap when the ceiling falls on the desks. The ceiling doesn't break up because there are so many points of support. The ceiling stays intact and the weight snaps all the legs. You are left with rows of crushed desks and rows of wide open aisles to be safe in and escape to the outside by crawling through.

23) Q: How do I understand what an earthquake is?
A: Think of an earthquake as 2 extremely large misshapen and rough edged objects sliding past each other.. Sometimes they get 'hooked' or caught up together until the forces pulling one object and pushing the other object make them break free. This built up force that is released is the initial earthquake. The forces which continue until the 'rough' area has been completely cleared are aftershocks. Remember an earthquake is NOT a single seismic event. It is a period of time ( usually less than a month) when you can have hundreds if not thousands of aftershocks. Most of these aftershocks are tiny; however, you can have a larger aftershock than the initial earthquake. Stay outside and safe. Go on vacation.

24) Q: How do I understand the 'force' of an earthquake?
A: There are many hundreds of elements which determine how much force an earthquake will actually bring to your structure. A smaller magnitude earthquake can cause more damage than a larger magnitude earthquake if the smaller earthquake is closer to you or not as deep. Earthquakes under the Ocean have a lot of their energy absorbed by the Ocean itself. The type of soil is very important and the underground formations can cause earthquake energy to be amplified or even deflected from your area. I could write a book on this.

26) Q: What about terrorist explosions?
A: The survivors are found in survivable voids (triangles of life) on the opposite side of the objects as the blast center.

27) Q: What about collapsed buildings in landslides?
A: If the building is collapsed and covered by the dirt or rocks of a landslide then you will survive in the same triangle of life or survivable voids; however, you must have air to breath. Plumbing pipes and other conduit can provide Oxygen to the victims trapped inside of the landslide; however, it is much more difficult for the rescuers to locate entry points into the buried ruble. You can see video of Doug Copp searching inside of collapsed buildings buried under a landslide at http://www.amerrescue.org

28) Q: What is the most important thing for a 'rescuer' to have after a major earthquake?
A: Have peace of mind that your family is safe because you told everyone about the triangle of life and the things you learned from this video, power point presentation and manual. This is necessary in order to do your duty to others than your family.

29) Q: What is the most important thing a survivor or rescuer needs immediately before and after a major earthquake?
A: Before: Purchase a 'Quake Alarm' device which does for earthquakes what smoke detectors do for fires. It will give you enough warning of an earthquake for you to take action to save your life. It sounds the alarm as a result of the non lethal pre-destructive waves; thereby, warning you before the building starts to collapse. For less than $20, it has already saved the lives of an entire school of children. http://www.amerrescue.org After: Proper attitude: Be calm, be patient, be focused and pay attention (This is just the beginning of the ordeal.)

30) Q: What is the most important thing that you have learned from your experiences at major disasters throughout the world?
A: All people look the same when they are squashed under a desk.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:17 am
GT Truther

About Quakes:
a pic (1)

(1)
http://www.iris.edu/seismon/

Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:30 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Thank you Salene!

Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:02 am
Truth Seeker

Dondep wrote:
Is it just coincidence, or did you remember today was her birthday?!?

Totally a cosmic coincidence, Don!!

Happy B-Day to Starry!

Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:20 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next