It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:56 pm

A Tribute to My Spiritual Hero and Queen 
GT Truther

Post A Tribute to My Spiritual Hero and Queen
More then once in my life during the most testing and trying times of life. She and her story has given me Spiritual Sterngth, Courage and Bravery to face testing a be it physical or spiritual. And on a few occasions while calling out to her in prayer I've had truly "mystical' appearences of her persence such as the strong sent of roses or wild flowers in a air tight room...

Here's to you Maid of Heaven! Maid of Orleans! Hero and Warrior!

Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:59 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: A Tribute to My Spiritual Hero and Queen

Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:01 pm
GT Truther

"Joan was a being so uplifted from the ordinary run of mankind that she finds no equal in a thousand years."
Winston Churchill-Legendary British Prime Minister in WWII

"Consider this unique and imposing distinction. Since the writing of human history began, Joan of Arc is the only person, of either sex, who has ever held supreme command of the military forces of a nation at the age of seventeen."
Louis Kossuth-19th Century European Freedom Fighter

Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:04 pm
GT Truther

On top of being a Warrior, Deeply Religious, our Lady Joan was also deeply Mystical. From the age of 13 she experienced ‘Visits” from Arc Angel Michael, St Catharine and St.Margret. Joan later testified that these visions were as real and caporal as you or I. She made predictions ALL of which came true, Joan’s own sword the sword of St.Catharine had be LOST relic for over 50 years and it was her visions that told her were exactly to find it and it would be this sword alone she was to use in battle, Joan’s visions and predictions stunned the French Nobility including the Battle hardened Generals that became her closet friends Jean Metz and La Hire and even more so after she began to win victory after victory against the English who for all purposes were unstoppable. The English Catholic Church tried Joan for Witchcraft yet this was repealed 50 years after her death and her Canonization process began shortly there after.

This Trailer Clip from The Messenger convey’s well the “Mystic” Side of the Maid of Heaven…

Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:10 pm
GT Truther

Little Fact About Joan:

After lifting the siege of Orleans Joan became famous in France where ever she went the common folk would press her often handing her religious objects to touch and bless. A habit of Catholics to have sacred objects such as rosaries blessed. Joan would often blush and refuse and said often. "Bless them yourselves. Your blessing would have more effect then mine." Thus showing that even though she had become famous she viewed herself as nothing special.

The Battle of Orleans: Les Tourelles Just South of Orleans From 'The Messenger"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79foHV8ctMc

Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:41 pm
GT Truther

Jeanne d'Arc: "The Holy Warrior"

Jehanne le Purcell bettern known to history Joan of Arc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU3O2FyiTlM

May your courage, your noble deeds, your faith and your strength Echo forever in the history of mankind! For you were without a doubt the most remarkable human being the human species ever produced!

For More Information On Joan of Arc Please visit:

International Joan of Arc Society
Société Internationale de l'étude de Jeanne d'Arc

http://smu.edu/ijas/

Saint Joan of Arc Center
Albuquerque, N.M.
Virginia Frohlick - Founder

http://www.stjoan-center.com/

Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:05 am
GT Truther

Joan of arc (Moya brenna) - Change my world

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvZH5zXEL_Y

I pray Joan Maid of Orleans that in the here after it is you I meet first before family and the creator so that I may kneel before the Earthly woman who changed my life and my world more then a thousand bible verses or a hundred priests.

It is through your life, your history, your passion, your FAITH and your courage and and strength. I learned more of the love of the Christian god then through any other!!! And most importantly Spirituality.

Perhaps we will be allowed walk the fields of paradise and you can tell me of those days. Before you led me to meet our mutual Creator.

In Homage and Respect

Edgars F

Edgars F
Shady

Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:04 pm