It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:09 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 927 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 38  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.2 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.2
Lynnwood wrote:
Hmmmmm....who to believe:

Lying NASA Scientists or Nancy Leider's Zetans...

Chilean Quake Likely Shifted Earth's Axis, NASA Scientist Says
http://refreshingnews9.blogspot.com/201 ... arths.html

OH!! The good part, as to WHY the [scientists say] earth will now have "shorter days" as a result of the Chile earthquake....'The Ice Skater Effect"...A few buildings fell down, therefore the earth is "SMALLER" and will spin FASTER.

No kidding, read it for yourself.

Swamp gas anyone? I mean, do they really think we are that stupid?

Originally found at Prison Planet

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... z0h7XJ7G1m

<snip>The Chilean earthquake has shortened the length of the day by making the Earth rotate faster, according to Nasa scientists.

But you might not have noticed, as it was only by about one-millionth of a second.

Richard Gross has revealed the disaster, which has killed at least 795 people, shortened the length of a day by about 1.26 microseconds. A microsecond is one millionth of a second.

Perhaps more impressive is how much the 8.8 magnitude quake shifted Earth's axis.

Dr Gross, from Nasa's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, calculated the quake should have moved Earth's figure axis (the axis about which Earth's mass is balanced) by about three inches.

Earth's figure axis is not the same as its north-south axis; they are offset by about 30 feet.

By comparison, Dr Gross said the Sumatran earthquake from 2004 should have shortened the length of day by 6.8 microseconds and shifted Earth's axis by 2.76inches.

It did not shift the Earth's axis as far because the earthquake was located nearer the equator.<end>

Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:33 am
GT Truther

The Conversation

This past Monday night while I laid in bed my mind opened up free from daily concerns. My goal was to make contact the intellect of the cosmos similar to the experience I wrote about several weeks ago. My mind went blank and patterns started to form and merge thus I knew that they were receptive just as before. The familiar human like face made itself known and contact was established. At this point I felt like I had another visitor present. Indeed, a zetan came into view. The familiar face felt like he wanted me to establish dialogue with this zeta and I affirmed that I will.

Now it was just the zeta and I so at this point I established the ground rules for interaction. No abduction, no genetic samples, no physical manifestation, only conversation. Now at this point three things are possible:

A. I am truly in contact with a zetan.
B. My mind is going into hyper-drive imagination.
C. I have become delusional.

A fourth possibility for the reader is that I am simply fabricating this story.

Once the ground rules were established my interaction with the zetan was for the most part positive. There were several times that it attempted to deceive me into allowing genetic sampling to occur and one time where he attempted to control my thoughts. I did not perceive this as a hostile intent but just what it has evolved to behave as. Now, he was not alone and it felt like five other zeta personalities were present, however, only one of them asked me the questions. Basically, they first wanted to know how I was able to able to resist influence. I told them they need to be honest and with all contacts and human interaction. These guys were, according to their own belief Service to Other but still capable of lying to justify the ends. Again, this wasn’t their fault. Their entire evolution was around manipulation and deceit. I did sense a desire to truly help (humanity) within them. A process which they hoped will better themselves and to become closer with God.

The zetas are intellectually advanced. This wasn’t in question. Several times during our conversation the ego of this advancement came through within their dialogue. At one point during the conversation of hybrids it was stated that the human form was lesser than both hybrid and zeta. I simply stated that I do not want to reincarnate into the hybrid form and the human body is perfect enough even with its flaws. The human form will evolve further on its own. I also stated that I knew that the hybrid program was an attempt to harvest human souls to jump start zetas own soul development. Basically a hijack maneuver to complete soul development goals. This information surprised them. I said the galactic federation also knew of this true agenda. At this point a sense of panic expressed itself in the primary zeta contact. Now the voices of the five others started to chime in and the hive mind started to repeat “they know” over and over again. I asked how many zetas were present and the number relayed was 28. The noise became more intense so again, I asked the number. It was increasing almost exponentially and now was over nine hundred (I can’t recall the exact number). I actually had a visual representation of dots moving with wavelike motion. I knew that this was panic mode and I told the primary contact that he needed to share the information about how souls can still be achieved within the zetas, information that I had told him earlier. I also informed him that the hybrid program will not be shut down and it is still needed but not under the guise they originated. He agreed and told the hive mind and instantly calm was expressed. I asked how many zetas were now present in this conversation and the number was back down in number, this time to four. It was fascinating to witness how the hive mind through telepathy worked and it’s clear to me their governance system is looked upon by themselves as superior. It was true Marxism evolved from a neo-Marxist state and without the impurities of individualism. However, it was also clear that moments of panic can stall the system to a grinding halt as messages are relayed over and over.

The reader may wonder how the zeta can achieve soul development. Do they have souls to begin with? The answer is not in the sense we understand it. They were created by the reptilian sentient to function as a species to serve. The early prototype zeta did have emotionalism but its biological catalyst for soul creation was altered on purpose to make sure they did not advance further than their creators. The drives to be intellectually advance and have selfish needs as a whole were genetically programmed to make sure evolution was swift but able to be controlled by telepathic influence. These emotional drives led the zetas to destroy their planet’s ecology. It was basically unchecked neo-Marxism (look at China’s current environment).

Capitalism combined with Marxism, while letting the unseen elite exercise tyranny, only result in destroyed planets. Eventually due to internal conflicts within the reptilian society, the zetas were allowed to evolve on their own without much influence despite some renegade reptilians telepathically influencing certain segments of the species. This allowed the zetas to redevelop the beginnings of this biological catalyst needed for soul development. However, the zetas determined that the destruction of their home planet came from unchecked emotionalism and genetically filtered out extreme emotions. Without an intense emotional drive, this redeveloped biological catalyst is unable to function and evolve further. So, it sits within the species in a state of atrophy. Without a developed soul that can express individualism and freewill, the zetas cannot merge with the Divine.

It is the zetas destiny to merge for they are loved by the Divine. The process of individuality and freewill will occur. This is because the Divine needs an understanding of the individual construct as an expression since there is nothing greater than it. The divine is alone in this regard. We are nothing more than fractured elements sent out to experience creation and then to bring back those experiences for enjoyment. It’s a never ending cycle of perfection.

To be continued.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:46 am
GT Truther

mjc wrote:
recall15 wrote:

recall, that's interesting footage. Tungsten/Wolfram has been used for decades in incandescent light bulb filaments, which are now becoming fast redundant as we know since the advent and explosive growth of all these LED energy-saving lightbulbs. So...there must be a lot of Tungsten about gathering dust, and some bright spark thought: let's make some ingots and bars and spray them gold. :tounge

I was told years ago that the one way to tell if some thing is pure gold or not is to use nitric acid. If there's no reaction, then it's true gold. If the "gold" turns bright green, then it's some other base metal. Mind you, anything below pure 24 carat, then the gold will have a proportion of copper added to it anyway. I've got a Krugerrand or two, and they're 22 carat and have a coppery appearance. Also, you've got to take into account that many items are gold plated, too.

Every time I switch the television on -- which admittedly isn't very often -- there seems to be a advert on offering cash in exchange for people's gold jewellery and coins, with catchphrases like: "How to turn your gold into cash -- pop everything in the post and within 24 hours the cash will be with you!" I'm assuming these adverts aren't limited to the UK, and have been occurring in countries all around the world. Most of the gold that's being received appears to be being smelted by a holding company based out of Florida.

Last year, I thought this tv gold rush for cash was mainly down to the biting recession and due to the increased demand for gold from countries like India and China. It's got me thinking now that there is a real shortage of real gold in the world, and the western elites are "vacuuming up" the gold scraps around the globe, which when melted down would result in hundreds of tonnes of the yellow stuff. It might also be a gold grab off the useless eaters before a worldwide cataclysm occurs, who knows.

Ok, to do a "fake" gold bar "they" need a element that mach the "densite of Gold", for short there are two closed candidates:
1- Depleted Uranium:
which is cheap if you're a government, but hard for individuals to get. :whistle
It's also radioactive, which could be a bit of an issue., but with a 1/16 layer of Gold Around, it will fix the scape of :cool :radiation

2- Tungsten: a core of Tungsten and the same 1/16 layer of Gold Around, it will pass almost all "NON-Destructive" Test, but the "HEAT TEST" of a Bar: :flame

Using a Calibrated Calorimeter pointing to the bar will show that:
a legit Gold Bar will read 0.0301 BTU / lbm -deg F
a counterfit Gold Bar with a core or Tungsten would read 0.0321 BTU / lbm -deg F

Why?
the heat capacity for the two metals is similar, but the conductivity is not.
:yamon

3- The Destructive Test...as the video shows...

Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:00 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Mikulus wrote:

A. I am truly in contact with a zetan.
B. My mind is going into hyper-drive imagination.
C. I have become delusional.

A fourth possibility for the reader is that I am simply fabricating this story.

E. You may be in contac with a Non Zeta Entities... (Reptilian, Anunnaki, Voltures, Playadians..)
F. You may be in Telepatic contact with a Psi-op of the Govt. undercover as a Zeta Entity
G. You may be in Telepatic contact with a Psi-op of the Govt. undercover as a non Zeta Entity

with no further evidence of what option will be correct one...
:gah

Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:07 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: Operation Aquarius
Dondep wrote:
More Clues....

from http://operationaquarius.com/

A retired US Navy officer, on the front page of Operation Aquarius, wrote:

UPDATE! THE FIRST SUBMARINE IS FULL. WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR SEATS ON THE REMAINING TWO SUBMARINES.

Where will you be on December 21st 2012?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As almost everyone now knows, a doomsday scenario has been predicted to occur on December 21st 2012, but unlike apocalyptic predictions of the past, this one is corroborated by ancient wittings and prophesies from nearly every major and minor religion around the world. If that wasn't enough reason to be concerned, the U.S. and governments across the globe have been frantically building massive underground bunkers and "doomsday vaults", without giving the public any rational explanation for their mad rush. Even NASA has warned us about the "largest ever" solar mass ejections coming in 2012, and they've raised concern about the sudden and unexpected depletion of our protective magnetosphere. And just to make your butt pucker a wee bit more, President Obama just signed an Executive Order; the order forbids astronomers from releasing information about "incoming objects" without government approval... All just coincidences of course.

The Book of Revelation, the Mayans, the Hopi, NASA, and many others, all point towards the sun being our biggest threat in 2012. You've no doubt done some research on all of this, otherwise you wouldn't be here (if you haven't, do it now!).

The sun issue is only part of it. As many of you know, an object has entered our solar system that is the cause of our sun's flare-up, and has begun to have an effect on the inner planets, which is why our weather disasters and quakes of late, have been off the charts in frequency and ferocity. This object is what's responsible for the sudden depletion of our magnetosphere, and has already affected earth's spin. It is believed that once the earth firmly locks on to this object's gravitational force, a "pole shift" will occur, causing massive crustal displacement... Do you want to be on the surface or underground when that happens?

In the simplest of terms, the earth will get pummeled until this object orbits around the sun, and heads back out into deep space. During this onslaught, the sun will burn up nearly everything in the air or on the surface, while massive quakes and tectonic shifts may destroy anyone hiding in an underground facility. So what does that leave?... Yep, submarines.

Operation Aquarius is a team of highly trained naval officers who have used their connections, and pooled their resources to purchase a decommissioned submarine, and we are presently working on acquiring two more. All three will be specially refitted for the sole purpose of surviving the Apocalypse. Because stored food, medical equipment and supplies are of such great concern, we will only have room on each sub for twenty (20) non-crew passengers.

The cost is one million dollars ($1,000,000 U.S.) per seat. No, that's not expensive at all. Military decommissioned submarines that are still sea-worthy are not cheap, neither is the cost of refitting them to ensure they (and we) survive what's coming. Every penny is going into the subs (can't you tell from this fancy website). The truth is, we could've charged ten times this amount, and still filled every seat, but we're just trying to cover expenses, with the full knowledge that after December 21st 2012, money will have absolutely no value anyway. It has been rumored that the secret facilities being set up for the world's elite, are charging in the neighborhood of one billion euros per space, and though they're getting a lot more luxury than we can offer, because their facilities are underground, we think our chances of survival are much greater. But don't worry, if we don't survive, you can request a refund.
Once you've been accepted, you will be given monthly e-mail updates on how the refits are progressing. All three subs will be ready by the end of 2011. You are expected to keep any information about submarine specifications, locations, standby dates and locales TO YOUR SELF!!! You need to understand this; as we get closer and closer to D-Day, and as more evidence becomes clear to the masses, panic will ensue. People will be looking for safety without regard for who they have to harm to find it. If you leak information, and if we have "problems" from panic stricken people that interfere with our boarding and departure, guess who gets the bed on the outside of the sub?

You will need to supply current photographs of yourself and any traveling companions, so the boarding officer can identify you at departure. You will also be expected to keep us aware of any changes in contact information, health status, or traveling companions.

A temporary housing facility for all passengers will be made available near the boarding area. You will be expected to arrive there at least a month before departure. During this month, you will receive specialized training in both survival and basic submarine operations, should the need arise. If the situation warrants it, you will be given emergency instructions via phone or e-mail for earlier departure.

Sadly, based on projections, we may be stuck underwater for weeks, maybe months, which makes it impossible for us to bring your pets on board (we're all pet lovers, so it saddens us too), but you can bring them with you to the housing facility to spend a last month with them. Likewise, there will not be room on the sub for your personal mementos, if they fill more than one suitcase. If there are pictures and paperwork you would like to preserve, we suggest that you make copies of them on DVDs. We will be bringing lead-cased computers that are specially designed to survive severe EMPs, and you may freely store your data there.

So what happens after? Assuming we live through it, each sub has a medical officer, an agricultural officer, an engineering officer, and a number of personnel that are cross trained in all weather survival. If our ionosphere isn't completely screwed-up, the three subs will separate and keep in radio contact while searching for safe harbor. If the ionosphere is screwed-up, and radio communication isn't possible, we will stay together for the search.

We will first try to locate coastal cities that weren't completely washed away, these will provide much in the way of canned food to replenish our rations. We assume that most, if not all of the people in these cities will be dead, and as unpleasant as it sounds, we will be scavenging from what they've left behind. Large buildings that survived will provide excellent shelter, and we are bringing with us several solar generators and atmospheric water generators to meet our power and water needs. Because most of the topsoil will be burned off, we will partially rely on seafood, as we construct indoor hydroponic gardens. We will also have radiation gear and weapons, should use of either become necessary. We want to stay near the ocean, not just because of the food, but also because massive sun induced deforestation may actually cause oxygen levels to be substantially lower inland.

Beyond this, we continue to try and make contact with other survivors, and perhaps rebuild society. It is reasonable to assume that there will be other survivors. At a minimum, the submarine fleets of the world should fare quite well, unfortunately for replenishment purposes, 95% of the world's submariners are men, but chances are that the government's underground facilities (at least some of them) will make it through as well. Consider this, the world and resources that once supported nearly 7 billion people, will be shared by probably a few million survivors at most, so speaking entirely from a pragmatic perspective, the future could be nice for those that make it through.

The e-mail address below is not for "interested parties" who want to grill us ad-nauseam about the technical specifications of this operation. Please understand that everything... E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G is considered classified, except to members of the expedition. Why? For the simple reason explained earlier, identifying the subs, their classes or designations, their locales, their crew members, or anything else, could serve to the detriment of the members of this expedition when departure time comes. The e-mail address below is only for those people who are ready to immediately purchase their seats (assuming any are left when you read this). Send us your contact information and the number of seats desired, and we will send you transaction instructions. Once we have your fee, we will send you passenger confirmation, and other instructions and recommendations (what to bring, physical preparations, etc.).

If we cannot accommodate all members of your group, we will inform you, and give you the option of placing the overflow on a standby list (in case a space opens up), or withdrawing your request for seating entirely. We will only accept payment for seats we can confirm, but we will give priority standby to those people on the list who already have paid members aboard. We are not trying to show favoritism, we are simply trying to avoid splitting up families.

Hope to see you on the other side of this...
"Profundum Servo!"

Serious inquiries only are accepted at OperationAquarius@gmail.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And another one bites the dust:

The AP, in Access North Georgia, wrote:
Posted: Saturday, February 27th 2010 at 2:21pm
John Linder retiring

By The Associated Press
ATLANTA - U.S. Rep. John Linder abruptly announced his retirement Saturday, saying he will not seek re-election after serving 18 years in Congress.

Fascinating stuff, Don, laced with gallows humour as well. I'd heard and read about all these retired US Naval officers supposedly retiring at the same location somewhere in middle America, but it seems that some of their colleagues don't feel that anywhere on Earth is safe and are going to take their chances with the whales, sharks and plankton. The only thing that affects the information on this website and their credibility in my opinion is this obsession with the December 21st 2012 date.

Operation Aquarius's website is hosted by godaddy.com, I see. Their website's fairly basic and not showy at all, and wouldn't get that much attention from the masses. I'd want to investigate it a lot further before laying my million dollars down... :tounge I could be wrong, but the only member on this forum who could afford something like this -- if genuine -- is UJ (Happy Birthday this month, UJ, BTW).

Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:07 am
GT Truther

I did make contact with what I believe to be a reptilian. I was going to write about that in my continuation but Ill write it here. After we talked about the hybrid program and the background information about their species, with the understanding that a soul can still be achieved within the pure blood zeta and hybrids, excitement reached the nearby zeta masses. A decision was made to work with the galactic humans and federation in an open format.

I guess this caused an Earth based reptilian to focus on who I was. After my conversation with the Zeta ended I began to breath in this deep flaring manner through my nostrils. I was like, "why am I breathing like this?" Then all of a sudden, I felt my heart develop dysrhythmia with its chambers contracting in a unusual manner. My heart was doing funky things. However, I was not afraid or in pain...as if that were blocked..just concerned. After a few seconds my heart went back to normal and a voice came into my head. It was not the zeta but something else saying I was attacked by a reptilian who attempted to influence my sinus node inorder to create an artificial heart attack. This was prevented since I am being monitored by benevolent beings (this doesn't mean I am special). The reptilian was earth based and stopped its attack once its attempt was blocked. I asked if I can go to the source and was allowed. Now I was mind-to-mind with my attacker. I asked him why.. he had nothing but contempt for the human race and wanted me dead. There was no debate to this. I can sense pure hatred towards me. The zetas may have tried to use deceit a few times with me and some mind control but I never sensed hatred towards me or an intent to do me harm. This being hated me and wished death upon me. I left him be and returned my mind back to my bedroom.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:36 am
GT Truther

Mikulus wrote:
I did make contact with what I believe to be a reptilian. I was going to write about that in my continuation but Ill write it here. After we talked about the hybrid program and the background information about their species, with the understanding that a soul can still be achieved within the pure blood zeta and hybrids, excitement reached the nearby zeta masses. A decision was made to work with the galactic humans and federation in an open format.

I guess this caused an Earth based reptilian to focus on who I was. After my conversation with the Zeta ended I began to breath in this deep flaring manner through my nostrils. I was like, "why am I breathing like this?" Then all of a sudden, I felt my heart develop dysrhythmia with its chambers contracting in a unusual manner. My heart was doing funky things. However, I was not afraid or in pain...as if that were blocked..just concerned. After a few seconds my heart went back to normal and a voice came into my head. It was not the zeta but something else saying I was attacked by a reptilian who attempted to influence my sinus node inorder to create an artificial heart attack. This was prevented since I am being monitored by benevolent beings (this doesn't mean I am special). The reptilian was earth based and stopped its attack once its attempt was blocked. I asked if I can go to the source and was allowed. Now I was mind-to-mind with my attacker. I asked him why.. he had nothing but contempt for the human race and wanted me dead. There was no debate to this. I can sense pure hatred towards me. The zetas may have tried to use deceit a few times with me and some mind control but I never sensed hatred towards me or an intent to do me harm. This being hated me and wished death upon me. I left him be and returned my mind back to my bedroom.

Was this a real experience Mikulus?

Dex

Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:01 am
GT Truther

My heart did do this and I did have a conversation within my mind during and after it. It is real to me. My understandings may be off since I am putting in my own opinions and bias but this did in fact happen. Dex, you can ask my zeta buddy directly. He might confirm this or be unaware. Anybody and everybody can make contact, just open your mind at night or whenever you're relaxed and let things happen.

I can't fake what my heart did but the conversations could be my imagination however I believe them not to be. I am taking ownership for what I write from now on.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:12 am
GT Truther

UFO Crash?

Impressive...

Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:23 am
GT Truther

Dex wrote:

I find the footage of these ship the night before...with subtitles:

here:

:heart

Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:28 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

chickens from space are the worst kind
no chance to run your time is now over
they will surely cluck to destroy your mind
if you see them land in a field of clover

from space with one clear intent
total domination is their drive
whom you are is irrelevent
nothing you can do to survive

The space chickens will rule the nest
The space chickens will kill the rest

so heed my warning, they are on the way
saucers with wings, gobley bits, and landing feet
hey, that strange person, I had heard him say
"Our makers, we will one day meet."

Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:26 pm
GT Truther

Believe it or not NASA "desperately" looking for this one Soviet Ship robot named Lunokhod on the moon (1)

http://revver.com/video/797542/apollo-20-ebe-mona-lisa-tv-unscheduled-transmission/

Read between lines please :whistle

Quote:
It is very unclear why the US specialists insist on finding an old Russia spacecraft.

The work conducted on the Moon in the last century allows scientists to measure the distance to it with high degree of precision, up to a millimeter. Thanks to the equipment left on the Moon, we found out that the natural satellite moves away from Earth 38 millimeters a year.

To measure the distance between Earth and the Moon, a powerful laser beam is directed from Earth to the Moon, and then the time is calculated spent for the light to travel back and forth. Knowing the speed of light, we can calculate the distance.

The beam is directed at the so-called corner reflector. Its basic model consists of three mutually perpendicular, intersecting mirror surfaces. Any beam that gets to the mirrors is reflected back towards the source.

The reflectors installed on the Moon are more complex. Instead of mirrors they have prisms serving as reflecting panels.

Three corner reflectors were left on the Moon by American astronauts who came with the missions “Apollo-11”, “14” and “15”. Two reflectors were sent by Russia.

The first Russian reflector arrived to the Moon along with the automatic station “Luna-17” and was installed on the self-moving robot "Lunokhod-1". The second one was installed on “Lunokhod -2", delivered to the Moon in 1973 along with the station "Luna-21".

All reflectors but the one installed on "Lunokhod-1" are still functioning. In 1971, after a number of successful experiments with the reflector, the robot seemed to be missing. It was known for fact that it stopped in Mare Imbrium (Latin for "Sea of Showers" or "Sea of Rains") because laser impulses were sent there, but no answers were received.

It did not seem like a big deal. Yet, the Americans are trying to find it for some reason, searching the Moon’s surface with a laser beam. It is hard to miss something because the area of the light spot can reach 25 square kilometers.

According to Vladislav Trushev with the Rocket Propulsion Paboratory, NASA failed to find "Lunokhod-1" three years ago. Now, specialists from University of California, San Diego, measure the distance to the Moon with the most precise equipment, a powerful telescope with a laser, in an observatory (Apache Point Observatory in Sunspot, New Mexico). They discovered that the work of the existing reflectors has worsened significantly.

It is very difficult to “catch millimeters” because it requires very sensitive equipment. Out of millions of billions of photons reflected from the Moon, only a few thousands come back to Earth detectors. This number constantly decreases .

According to Tom Murphy, head of research, efficiency of the reflectors has worsened more than ten-folds. The issues began between 1979 and 1984, and the situation keeps getting worse.

The scientist believes that soon it may be impossible to take measurements.

The only sound hypothesis suggests that the reflectors are either covered by the Moon dust or scratched, because the dust is abrasive. But what did make it move in four locations at the same time? It could not be the wind.

In any case, this does not explain why the Americans keep searching for the Russian robot. They may think that the reflectors installed on it could still work.

NASA is going to send its LRO now located in the Moon’s orbit to search for "Lunokhod-1". They plan to take high quality pictures of the spot where the Soviet equipment may be located to take a better look at it.

(1)
http://www.aroundglobe.net/2010/02/nasa ... oviet.html

Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:56 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Cross posting:

Wayne posted:

I think these giant skeletons are hokum. That's my opinion. Think about it; if they were real, why wouldn't it be common knowledge? Why aren't the skeletons displayed in prominent museums? Why are there no serious scientific studies on them? All we ever see is fake pictures of these giant bones, or pictures of faked giant bones. This would be a major news story, yet nobody is covering it. Why? The simplest answer is usually the correct one: the giant skeletons are not real.

Wayne

Dex replies:

Good point, but, I've talked with people who have found their weapons (spears, etc,.) and tools in Oklahoma.
For some reason the disseminating of the finds wind up being squashed in a variety of ways and I don't know why.

Just like the UFO...

In addition, when I lived in Sedona I had friends go prospecting on private property outside Prescott, Ariz. and found, to their surprise and paranoia, huge huge columns half buried and exposed that looked like part of Rome's coliseums. When they got back late at night to tell us about this discovery, they were frightened and wanted to keep quite about it. It never did get out and still sits unattended probably to this day. IT might have proved remnant of Atlantis. Why people get weird about these things is a study of it's own. That could have been a major historical discovery.

Dex

Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:57 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
I've talked with people who have found their weapons (spears, etc,.) and tools in Oklahoma.

and these too at the Museum, just imagine the Titan owner...:

:huh

Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:16 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

recall15 wrote:
Quote:
I've talked with people who have found their weapons (spears, etc,.) and tools in Oklahoma.

and these too at the Museum, just imagine the Titan owner...:

:huh

Thanks Recall...

Dex

Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:14 pm
GT Truther

Wow. I'm stunned. According to this link, 10% of the people in my County are on Food Stamps, and that is LOW.

Are these numbers correct or some fabrication..?

Food Stamp Usage Across the Country
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2009 ... tamps.html

Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:47 am
GT Truther

More on Titan/Heroes/Giants from RRN:

Epilog:

BTW, this is the drawing of how "they" captured the Anunnaki long ago and held in a underground bunker, for pictures, ...as Phatman saw a picture of these event...

Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:39 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

ET Missions-What a Dandy
Cross posting:

Dex

The verdant creatures are very uniform in height, ranging from about five feet two inches
to five feet four inches. They are slenders by human standards and have dark eyes that
shine out from slanded openings that are not much more than slits.
Their noses are very small, with tiny black dots that appear to be nostrils. Their mouth
not more than slits, no teeth, small lips.
The ears are slightly larger than human ones im propotion to their size and they are
pointed. Remember Mr. Spock of the Star Trek Tv series? No body hair.
The skin color is uniform with everyone in the ship, almost a multiracial element,
grayish, whitish, greenish.
All beings are wearing flowing robes, beautiful garnments. They are all very nice, gentle,
accomodating for all emissaries they invite on the ship.
Their human Emissaries are from all over the
word, Hundred of prominent citicens world citizens have been recruited
to serve to help smooth the way for the eventual extraterrestrials terrestrials contact that
is planned to occur by the end of the first decate of the 21st century.

You or I can be part of this mission, can wait to be inactivated and move this mission along. I use a method they gave me when I want to see them, sometime it works,
sometimes it does not. You should see their huge ship, if you look up and call them
they will show it for you. Only for few seconds, they dont want to create caos on
earth, until the time is ripe, they say, and people are more sure about the existence
of extraterrestrials, know that they are not here to hurt us, at the contrary.

Azzurra

Dex replies:

A Hidden History...
"Industry violations shutdowns..not allowed to operate."

For the record.

Amazing...first time hearing that description...so, I'll share something with all of you. After becoming familiar with several different intelligence, including the High Spiritual..I was contacted, in the mid-80's, one night by a group of five humanoids. The humanoids had amazingly large dark round eyes, white skin, large round heads, and wore Greek flowing Toga's with sandal's that strapped up their leg's. Just how history has shown the depicted attire during those ancient days.
Their concern was about a Nuclear Power Plant in an area close by where I had moved too. A Plant contaminating the land and 3 waterways that was being used for dumping radioactive cooling water. Their (ET) primary concern besides cancer not confined to just the locals. Cattle ate from the grass and eventually they too became 40,000 head contaminated, was more about the radiation that would affect the genetics of the Children.

Well, I was sent on a mission to put them out of business, if they chose to ignore the many predictive warning's demonstrating these ET's meant business.

I involved the DoD, Highest NSA Official's, Space center's, C.I.A...and as a result of the demonstration's I was told by Gov. investigators, the Government became paranoid. Eventually, what I had been informed by the ET's was proven and investigated and turned out worst than imagined.

Yes, when warranted, they do supercede. The Government was given the opportunity first to correct the alleged problems and when they failed to do so, alternative action was taken. It was a hell of an experience that should have been in a book.

The action taken was truly justified.
The Plant was decommissioned because it's worth was less than the cost to keep repairing it.

True story...
Dex

Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:16 pm
GT Truther

Ancient Art depicting The Anunnaki on Australia (1):

(1)
http://www.bradshawfoundation.com/bradshaws/gallery.php
http://www.kimberleysociety.org/photo_g ... lery.phtml

Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:36 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

=== Psychic Connections ===

So I am wonder of the modes of Psychic phenomenon. On the one hand is their psychic phenomenon
which is a physical spacial connection to the brain and another mode in which there is a connection
through the silver cord or... is it a combination of both ? I have a feeling or unction that someone
has been trying desperately to send me messages / information.

Can someone elaborate on this please.. ?

:candle

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:41 pm
GT Truther

Chant of the Templar Knights...

Crucem Sanctam Subiit (Full audio) - Le Chant des Templiers

This is the full audio of the beautiful medieval antiphona: "Crucem sanctam subiit", performed by "Ensemble Organum". This piece has been found in a rare medieval manuscript from the mid XIIth century, found in the Basilica of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem, and that's why it's linked to the Templar Knights.

"Crucem sanctam subiit,
qui infernum confregit,
accinctus est potentia,
surrexit die tertia. Alleluia.
Lapidem quem reprobaverunt aedeficantes factus est caput anguli, alleluia"

"HE bore the Holy Cross,
who broke the power of hell;
He was girded with power,
He rose again the third day. Alleluia

The stone that the architects rejected became the cornerstone."

Little known fact about the First Crusades an the Templar Knights. In the first battle against Islam and the arrival at Jerusalem. Historians describe the fight so frenzied and bloody that blood flowed so deep that it came up to ankles of the horses.

That was Christianity (Templar's) vs Islam for control of Jerusalem.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:15 pm
GT Truther

Neo-Marxism is underway within the Republic. For this to happen the Republic must be destroyed by over burdening the system with socialistic programs. The current administration is deficit spending America into oblivion even after passing Pay-Go. The one Senator who opposed spending without knowing where the money is coming from is vilified as cold hearted and uncaring. The public option with healthcare will be reconcilated into law after the current bill is rammed through. This will cost the American tax payer two trillion dollars over ten years. Now Obama is pushing amnesty for illegals. Public option cannot exist without an amnesty bill, which will cut out the current unemployed American citizens from finding jobs since the illegals performing jobs will now be legal citizens.

Again, reconciliation is the very process which was so verbally opposed by the Democrats in 2005 when the misguided Republicans did it under Bush.

Supression of Individualism and freewill for servitude to the State and upper elite behind the scenes. How did this come about? As stated, the Zetas have a pure marxist form of governance which they believe is superior. However, they did not get to this automatically. First they had to go through neo-Marxist principles brought upon them by the reptilian sentient done for servitude. At this past point, the early zeta had more emotionalism than they do now and were controlled by genetic programming from the reptilian to be self centered but guided under marxist priniciples. The conflict between the two created disaster with the ecology of their planet and almost the extinction of their species. Internal debate amongst the reptilian sentient allowed the zeta to evolve out of these neo-Marxist ideals and into pure marxism which actually saved their species. This is why they consider this form of governance superior and why they attempted to implement it here on Earth with time travel. The intent was noble, they wanted to help humanity evolve. However the same mistake was repeated. Humanity's individualism conflicted with marxist ideals and neo-Marxism was again birthed. Capitalism mixed with communism will destroy this planet. The reptilian sentient on Earth know this and take comfort to our demise for we are hated. The zeta wanted to understand how their species almost became extinct and the concept of Service to Other and Service to Self developed. It created a framework needed to understand how they were misled and almost destroyed.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:53 am
GT Truther

Mikulus wrote:
Neo-Marxism is underway within the Republic. For this to happen the Republic must be destroyed by over burdening the system with socialistic programs. The current administration is deficit spending America into oblivion even after passing Pay-Go. The one Senator who opposed spending without knowing where the money is coming from is vilified as cold hearted and uncaring. The public option with healthcare will be reconcilated into law after the current bill is rammed through.

Good grief, Mikulus; sounds like you've been listening to the Service-To-Self zetans again in your mindscape. "Neo-Marxism" isn't the word for it; it's corporatism. I would prefer neo-marxism (if there really was such a thing, newer than the 'neo-Marxism' of the 1970s, that is) to the neo-cons (who themselves are blinded and aging 'liberals' whose minds are too brittle to allow their own consciousness-raising to take place), but what we have in place is corporatism. 'Corporate liberals' like Obama seem to think the answer to the dilemna between public service and private profit is to incentivize corporations to do the work the public sector either can't (because of competing philosophies in the legislative and judicial bodies) do or is simply incompetent at doing (because the folks with entrepreneurial spirit are off chasing bigger dollar$ in the corporate world).

There are no "socialistic programs" in place in America except for Medicare (and its weak shadow for the impoverished, called Medicaid). Bone up on these things! Get a grip on what is truly "socialistic" and what is more aptly described as "fascistic" (which is suborning the individual to State-sponsored, privately-controlled and owned corporations). Like so many others who are clueless to the actual history of these terms, "socialism" is used to scare people, to elicit fear, like so much other right-wing propaganda. {Speaking of which, did you hear yesterday about how the new Republican strategy that was unveiled to generate donations? They actually spell out what we've known all along: "play to the egos of big-money donors, and play to the fears of the rest". Here's the main title of their power-point presentation, left accidentally in a hotel lobby and as a result now part of the news: "What do you do when you don't control the White House, the House, or the Senate? Create a fear of socialism!" Yes, Mikulus, it's all there in black-and-white, er green and white on a blue background.} The reason the word "socialism" is used to scare people is because governments headed up by tyrants, such as Stalin, Mao Tse-tung, and Pol Pot to name but the worst, have claimed to be "socialist" and thereby any public policy programs having to do with finance, health, education, etc, are automatically tied to policies of repression aimed at suppressing independent thinking and independent action.

There IS a case to be made for encouraging individual liberty, but it does NOT consist in echoing Republican talking points, because the issue has nothing to do with all these "isms" and ideologies. Any ideology that we currently have in place is, if practiced by good-hearted, wise people, a good ideology. Consequently, any ideology we adhere to that's practiced by the cold-hearted (though often intellectually bright) types can be a true hell-on-earth; just look at how the previous administration ran this nation into the ground, suffocated civil liberties, ran the debt up by 10 billion dollars a month for the unpaid-for Iraq war alone not to mention the unfunded Medicare Part D prescription drug benefit, and cut taxes for their super-wealthy power base at the same time they're spending us into oblivion! Then we have the self-righteous hypocritical ass of a senator that is (rightfully) vilified for his stance on "pay-as-you-go" because he couldn't bring himself to vote for it when it came to the floor! There is so much hypocrisy in these arguments about "deficit-spending" that it falls on deaf ears, particularly as it doesn't even matter since we're so close to the shift anyway and no-one's grandchildren are going to have to pay for that illegitimate war that Pres. Cheney and his sidekick puppet president took us into so they could be sitting pretty on the oil fields when the shift rolled around. No, that "Anglo-Saxon mission" was destined to fail from the beginning, because it was based on the mistaken belief that some people are better than others simply because of the circumstances of their birth and not because of their innate service to the greater good.

Which brings up the next point. The "public option" is the only constitutional way you can even consider an "individual mandate". I happen to feel very strongly about such a thing, as I believe it is simply unconstitutional to order the citizenry to purchase a product or service from a private class of individuals or corporations for profit. It smacks of fascism. However, the idea that everyone has a responsibility to do their best to take care of their own health has merit, and is sanctioned by the responsibility on each of us by that same Constitution. The preamble to that document that you claim you so love states unequivocally states that its purpose is to "promote the general welfare" (not the welfare of the corporations that have the power to buy the lawmakers that appoint the justices that 'interpret' the document); to "establish justice" (it is NOT justice to have a situation whereby a family goes bankrupt when they play by the rules and a health-care corporation decides they don't want to cover a class of disease - even if that disease has been caused by another corporate concern using dangerous chemicals in their processing plants), and to build a "more perfect union" (of both physical states and states-of-mind, in my interpretation). So anything that is rammed through that includes an "individual mandate" but without a "public (i.e. not controlled by a private concern) option" is, in my book, unconstitutional in the first place. You can't break the law (do something unconstitutional) and then try to go back and make it 'better', it just won't happen. The public - in poll after poll, state after state - shows they overwhelmingly support the "public option" (after all, why wouldn't they? It's named after them!) with the exception of registered Republicans, of which anywhere between 26% and 36% support it even then (and only twenty-something percent of American voters will go on record as saying they are Republicans). The vast majority of independents and Democrats want it, they need it, and yet the corporate toads that call themselves Democrats won't give them what they plainly asked for (and thought they were getting when they believed the campaign promises made to them in 2008).

However, what you have to say about the zetan mindset is interesting, but going strictly by what's in the available data (outside of your mindscape that is; material that can be studied either in ZT or DB's folklore or anything else that can show SOME legitimate claims), it's presumptious for you to claim once again that the zetas are or were controlled at any time by so-called reptilians, who treated them somehow as slaves. I asked you some time ago, when you brought that up, if you had any corroborating information outside of your own mindscape to validate that claim. If not, that's okay, but that's your opinion, and logically speaking, it only serves the purpose of Service-To-Self to make those kinds of claims. There is no inherent conflict between "individualism" and "marxist ideals" IF one accepts the distinction between the spiritually-positive and the spiritually-selfish (which sees the ultimate goal the raising of the Self, not the raising of the greater good of all). One can be a very individualistic Marxist, who may have a lot of original and creative ideas that can help the community develop more quickly, save them more physical labor, raise their awareness level more easily, etc etc, just like one can be a marxist Individual, who practices his attempt to utilize his fellows for his own self-aggrandizement in a world that has at least publicly acknowledged that the community needs trump those of an individual if there is ever a conflict.

It comes down to what is in your heart, or more aptly speaking, what is in your soul; not necessarily what is in your mind or what "ism" you profess a belief in.

P.S. Senators on both sides of the aisle have constantly complained about reconciliation (if they are in the minority) or complained about the 'other side' using reconciliation. Listening to the Republicans complain now, especially the ones who are on videotape (want me to post one of Sen. Judd Gregg -(R) NH, proclaiming the 'rights of the majority' in 2005, when he gloated over using reconciliation to extend the Bush tax cuts? I can post an endless stream, but we're getting off-topic now), is a source of endless laughter for those of us who can see right through the hypocrisy. Don't worry though; it's part of the business of "politics", and like the deficit and deficit-spending (call it "print-money-as-you-go"), will soon be tossed into the dustbin of human history in the wake of the shift.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:13 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Quote:
Neo-Marxism is underway within the Republic.

Around this time frame:
there was a "Corporate" US, and Not Corporate US. and a Fight between the People that represent both sides. as the History books Said...
Note:
"The data is incomplete, but the record has already been broken."
:whistle

When Russia Get involved...
:elephant

Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:18 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Stewart Swerdlow

A gifted medical intuitive, Stewart Swerdlow is a clairvoyant who has the ability to see auric fields and personal archetypes as well as read DNA sequences and mind-patterns.

His great-uncle, Yakov Sverdlov, was the first president of the Soviet Union, and his grandfather helped form the Communist Party in the United States in the 1930s. To ensure that his loyalties stayed with the US government, he was "recruited" for specific government mind-control experiments which enhanced his natural abilities.

He spent years in service to various US and foreign government agencies and special interest groups.

His mind and body were used for genetic and mind-control experiments which led to severe illness, broken relationships, and premature Kundalini activation.

After several years of deep self-analysis, Stewart merged with higher levels of his multidimensional self, which saved his life. His mission is to help others heal themselves in a positive way, thus avoiding the negativity he experienced.

Stewart, a linguist who speaks ten languages, says that the often considered "unused" 90% portion of the brain is actually in constant communication with the Mind of God, receiving information in the Language of Hyperspace, an interuniversal and interspecies language which consists of color, tone, and archetype.

Because people are not usually trained to understand this language, only a small amount of this information is able to filter through to the conscious mind, mostly in the dream state. By learning Swerdlow Hyperspace Techniques, you can consciously learn to access this language as well as unlock DNA sequences preprogrammed within you since the beginning of your existence. This new information will give you practical applications, allow you to learn who and what you are, as well as help you understand your reason for being.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:28 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 927 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 38  Next