It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:59 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 927 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 38  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.3 2010 

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.3
Quote:
Lynnwood » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:01 pm
UPDATE on the Restore America Plan. - I still don't know what to make of this group that is forming 50 "de jure Grand Juries" consisting of 26 members each, with one guardian for 27 signers in a covenant, per state. They say they were approached by the Military and that they have support at the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and General levels, and they have a very short window to get this done.

In reference to the Restore America Plan:

From The Nevada Appeal

Nevada : Capitol locked down in wake of threats

State workers and visitors to the Nevada Capitol were surprised Wednesday morning to find all but the front door locked and metal detectors for both packages and people set up at the entrance.

The Capitol was locked down late Tuesday after the FBI advised the governors of all 50 states they would be receiving letters from an extremist group demanding their resignations.

The letters advises those governors that, if they don't resign, members of the group will come and “commandeer” their offices. It was received by the Capitol Police at noon Monday and immediately turned over to FBI investigators. (Contents deliberately misquoted or slanted.)

The letters are apparently from an organization allied with Sovereign Citizens, which the Anti-Defamation League identifies as a collection of anti-government groups advocating an anarchist ideology. Its followers believe every level of government in the United States is illegitimate and should be eliminated. One of the ideology's adherents was Terry Nichols, accomplice of Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh.

The Department of Public Safety could not be reached for comment on the situation.

Lynn Hettrick, Deputy Chief of Staff to Gov. Jim Gibbons, said the decision by the governor's office and Public Safety was to "err on the side of caution" and implement tough security measures since the Capitol houses offices of not only the governor but lieutenant governor, secretary of state, controller and treasurer.

Not only were six of the seven doors into the building locked down, a buildings and grounds crew used heavy equipment to strategically place large boulders at the ungated entrances to the Capitol grounds, blocking vehicles but allowing pedestrian access.

Hettrick said Nevada apparently wasn't singled out, that every governor's office in the country received one of the letters.

http://www.nevadaappeal.com/article/201 ... ofile=1058

excerpt from a different article

Quote:
The group set a March 31 deadline to "restore and reinhabit the free American Republics" by "removing the corporate state from the lives of the sovereign people."

Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:07 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.3
X-Wing Fighter Accident in 1942!

Happy April Fools Day :)

Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:26 am
GT Truther

Quote:
Are nuclear arms reductions linked to Russia’s Pyramid UFO?

On March 26, President Obama announced at the White House press briefing room, “that after a year of intense negotiations, the United States and Russia have agreed to the most comprehensive arms control agreement in nearly two decades.” The agreement aims to cut the nuclear arsenals of the US and Russia by up to 30%, and represents the first of a series of agreements on nuclear arms reduction. The agreement marks the first tangible achievement of Obama in his long term foreign policy goal of a world without nuclear arms first outlined in Prague in April 2009, and reaffirmed at his December 10, Nobel Prize Acceptance speech in Oslo, Norway. An event one day before his Oslo speech, may have contributed significantly to Russia’s acceptance of Obama’s nuclear disarmament goals and a future world without nuclear weapons. On December 9, a one-mile wide Pyramid UFO appeared over the Kremlin shortly after a giant spiral of light appeared over northern Norway. Did the appearance of the UFO pyramid influence Russian and US military negotiators to move forward with nuclear arms reductions and their March 26 agreement?

Read the rest of the story at:

http://www.examiner.com/x-2383-Honolulu ... -Examiner#

Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:34 am
GT Truther

Opppsss...

9/11 Commissioner slips up, says missile hit Pentagon‏

See Video at:

http://uncoverthenews.com/2010/03/31/91 ... %E2%80%8F/

Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:05 pm
Truth Seeker

The real Area 51?

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/l ... ts28m.html

Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:48 pm
GT Truther

Two interesting quotes I found...

Quote:
Noce and Barnes say they never saw anything connected to UFOs.

Barnes believes the Air Force and the "Agency" didn't mind the stories about alien spacecraft. They helped cover up the secret planes that were being tested.

Quote:
Noce says he quite liked working at Area 51.

He got paid $1,000 a month (about $7,200 in today's dollars). Weekdays he lived for free at the base in admittedly utilitarian housing — five men assigned to a one-story house, sharing a kitchen and bathroom.

Something that all Area 51 vets remember about living at the base, he says, was the great food.

"They had these cooks come up from Vegas. They were like regular chefs," Noce remembers. "Day or night, you could get a steak, whatever you wanted."

Lobster was flown in regularly from Maine. A jet, sent across the country to test its engines, would bring back the succulent payload.

On weekends, Noce and other contracted CIA guys would drive to Las Vegas.

They rented a pad, and in the patio plumbed in a bar with storage for two kegs of beer. It was a great time, barbecuing steaks and having parties, Noce says.

$7,000 a month in pay!!! Cash no paper trail. and supposed Dan Burisch and the former Burisch filed for Bankrupcy and lived in Federal HUD housing??!?!?! And they were supposed Majestic Twelve (Elite Operatives) Marci McDowell is a Vegas Card Shark and peddling How to Beat the House in Black Jack at $195.00 per lesson???? Come on something doesn't smell right with this picture! LOL

Shady

Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:18 pm
GT Truther

Shady Groves wrote:
Quote:
Doctor Who 'was behind UK space agency logo'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvan ... -logo.html

The new UK Space Agency’s logo is a copy of one drawn up for Doctor Who, the show’s fans claimed yesterday.

Published: 11:48AM GMT 25 Mar 2010
The new UK Space Agency's £10,000 logo (left) and the Doctor Who logo
The new UK Space Agency's £10,000 logo (left) and the Doctor Who logo

The £10,000 logo was unveiled by Lord Drayson, the science minister, and Lord Mandelson, the Business Secretary, to herald the opening of the department which is Britain’s answer to NASA.

However, the pattern of a red arrow pointing towards the corner of a Union Flag is similar to one used for the television show's Space Rocket Group, which featured in a Christmas special three years ago.

Related Articles

Parents using ‘TV as a babysitter’
The TV age
Doctor Who 'will feature scariest scene yet'
Doctor Who voted best screen doctor
Owen Coyle's 'insatiable hunger' makes him perfect match for Burnley
Bhopal gas disaster's legacy lives on 25 years later

Alan Pettigrew, 41, a Doctor Who fan, told The Sun newspaper yesterday: “To say there's a similarity between the two logos is an understatement.”

Folio Creative, the space agency’s logo designers, insisted: “There is barely a passing resemblance.

“It is inevitable if you combine the Union Flag with a space theme. We are delighted the logo has been well received.”

The new Doctor (Matt Smith) was on the TV this evening. This was an early evening 'magazine' type programme on BBC1 called the One Show and was to promote the new series which starts this coming Saturday.

There is something about him, erm, I dont want to sound as if I am saying that he is 'different', or anything else unusual / special (etc) about him, but has anyone seen his cranial shape - especially his forehead?

Maybe its just me seeing what is not there but could he be more suited to this role as a time travelling visitor than people realise?

(I've not found a still image which clearly demonstrates this - I've only noticed this in moving images).

Simon :?:

Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:29 pm
GT Truther

=== NPLBM Sighting in Antarctica ===

Hoagland Antarctica.. City Sized Magnetic Anomaly Found under the ice. Decided not to used Millions of gallons of Kerosene and bring in the Nuclear Powered Laser Boring Machine with massive pumps. Who would do something like
this ? Well the NSA took over the site and the job bringing in DOD resources including the Office of Naval Research
to retrofit the NPLBM to add the massive pumps.

At 7 Miles per day digging from New Zealand wasn't an option. This is why every country in the world seems to be
moving in to Antarctica. This massive effort with Millions of tons of food and supplies says this is real. What is also
real is that they came up with a solution to get to the cheese before everyone else could without the need of polluting the site with Kerosene.

When will the NSA come clean about toys like this ? Are we seeing what maybe the first time where they will come clean when they start bringing up artifacts from an ancient city.. Who knows.. This could predate even Atlantis which seems to have found its place off the coast of Cuba..

Freeing one mind at a time.. Can we ask for more.. ?

====

Supposition: Does this connect with civilizations currently under the earth ? Is this a remnant from the Reptilian age which would date back hundreds of millions of years or is this something else ? You can see why everyone is excited about this.

:candle

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:29 pm
GT Truther

Phatman wrote:
Supposition: Does this connect with civilizations currently under the earth ? Is this a remnant from the Reptilian age which would date back hundreds of millions of years or is this something else ? You can see why everyone is excited about this.

Who knows. :zoro
http://projectavalon.net/lang/en/klaus_dona_en.html
This is another fascinating interview (more like a power point presentation) of Klaus Dona by Bill Ryan. Really fascinating stuff. Incredible artifacts !!!

Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:11 pm
GT Truther

Post 9/11 Coverup American Airlines missile
Shady Groves wrote:
Opppsss...

9/11 Commissioner slips up, says missile hit Pentagon‏

See Video at:

http://uncoverthenews.com/2010/03/31/91 ... %E2%80%8F/

Shady, have you seen these? recall posted the original link, though I don't know how many people caught them:

Let the implications sink in.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:57 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.3
:tounge :tounge :tounge

Hey - Happy Easter Ya All!

:heart :heart :heart

Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:43 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

An interesting couple of photos, Don. Thanks for posting them. They got me squinting so close to my monitor that I've developed double vision. :tounge It doesn't look like any Tomahawk cruise missile I've ever seen. What sort of cruise missile is that?

Shame there's no embedded colour profile included in the photos.

BTW, I reckon I could paste American Airlines decals/livery quite easily onto a plain missile by taking a standard fuselage image of an AA airliner, shrinking the image to the right proportions and then doing a spot of arbitrary image rotation to match the correct angle of the missile before using the clone stamp tool.

I'm not saying that these images are fakes, because these men in uniform are clearly moving a missile of some kind, but I reckon there's a strong likelihood that the AA livery has been pasted onto the missile using everyone's favourite Adobe photo manipulation software. A thought's just hit me, but is this a purposeful continuation of Shady's X-fighter-on-a-warship April-1st joke? :doh No, I guess it's not, scrub that thought. :? I think it's a dead cert that the Pentagon was hit by a missile of some kind and not an aeroplane, and I wouldn't put it past the perpetrators to decorate the missile with cruelly ironic, shall we say, livery.
------------------------------------------
Happy Easter to you too, Sky.

Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:59 am
GT Truther

Just a thought. The shape of Antarctica reminds me of the yin yang symbol, I wonder if this ancient symbol has some connection to a long lost Antarctic civilisation.

Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:13 am
GT Truther

Cyberbird wrote:
Phatman wrote:

This is another fascinating interview (more like a power point presentation) of Klaus Dona by Bill Ryan. Really fascinating stuff. Incredible artifacts !!!

Yes.. who really knows.. ?

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:17 am
GT Truther

=== The Drive System for the Moon ===

Since the moon is hollow and it has a propulsion system on it.. We can safely say it wasn't us who put it there.. ?

http://www.enterprisemission.com/SmokingGun2.htm

boundaries to it..

Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:21 am
GT Truther

Phatman wrote:
=== NPLBM Sighting in Antarctica ===

Hoagland Antarctica.. City Sized Magnetic Anomaly Found under the ice. Decided not to used Millions of gallons of Kerosene and bring in the Nuclear Powered Laser Boring Machine with massive pumps. Who would do something like
this ? Well the NSA took over the site and the job bringing in DOD resources including the Office of Naval Research
to retrofit the NPLBM to add the massive pumps.

At 7 Miles per day digging from New Zealand wasn't an option. This is why every country in the world seems to be
moving in to Antarctica. This massive effort with Millions of tons of food and supplies says this is real. What is also
real is that they came up with a solution to get to the cheese before everyone else could without the need of polluting the site with Kerosene.

When will the NSA come clean about toys like this ? Are we seeing what maybe the first time where they will come clean when they start bringing up artifacts from an ancient city.. Who knows.. This could predate even Atlantis which seems to have found its place off the coast of Cuba..

Freeing one mind at a time.. Can we ask for more.. ?

====

I think you guys are talking about Lake Vostok.

I remember when they discovered it. I was glued to the discovery and freaked when the russians were ordered to use fuel to keep their boring holes from freezing over. Would have comtaminated the Lake.
At one end of this pristine prehistoric lake lies the anomaly.
I haven't heard anymore report's about it since to day.

Dex

Airborne ice-penetrating radar data first showed lakes beneath the Antarctic ice-sheet in the late 1960s and early 1970s. The existence of Lake Vostok was first noted in 1973 by scientists of the Scott Polar Research Institute, but not named by them.[1]

Russian and British scientists delineated the lake in 1996 by integrating a variety of data, including airborne ice-penetrating radar imaging observations and spaceborne radar altimetry. It has been confirmed that the lake contains large amounts of liquid water under the more than three-kilometer thick icecap, promising to be the most unspoiled lake on Earth.

The lake water is undoubtedly very old. Initially, it was thought that the same water had made up the lake since the time of its formation, giving a residence time in the order of one million years.[2] Later research by Robin Bell and Michael Studinger from the Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory of Columbia University suggested that the water of the lake is continually freezing and being carried away by the motion of the Antarctic ice sheet, while being replaced by water melting from other parts of the ice sheet in these high pressure conditions. This resulted in an estimate that the entire volume of the lake is frozen and removed every 13,300 years—its effective mean residence time.[3] In comparison, the similarly sized Lake Ontario has a residence time of six years, which is typical for a lake of that size.

[edit] Temperature
The average water temperature is around −3 °C (27 °F); it remains liquid below the normal freezing point because of high pressure from the weight of the ice above it. Geothermal heat from the Earth's interior warms the bottom of the lake. The ice sheet itself insulates the lake from cold temperatures on the surface.

[edit] Ice core
Researchers working at Vostok Station produced one of the world's longest ice cores in 1998. A joint Russian, French, and U.S. team drilled and analyzed the core, which is 3,623 metres (11,886 ft) long. Ice samples from cores drilled close to the top of the lake have been analyzed to be as old as 420,000 years, suggesting that the lake has been sealed under the icecap for between 500,000 and more than a million years. Drilling of the core was deliberately halted roughly 100 metres (300 ft)[4] above the suspected boundary where the ice sheet and the liquid waters of the lake are thought to meet. This was to prevent contamination of the lake from the 60 ton column of freon and aviation fuel Russian scientists filled it with to prevent it from freezing over.

From this core, specifically from ice that is thought to have formed from lake water freezing onto the base of the ice sheet, evidence has been found, in the form of microbes, to suggest that the lake water supports life. Scientists suggested that the lake could possess a unique habitat for ancient bacteria with an isolated microbial gene pool containing characteristics developed perhaps 500,000 years ago.[5]

Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:41 am
GT Truther

Phatman wrote:
Cyberbird wrote:
Phatman wrote:

Yes.. who really knows.. ?

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Dear Phatz,

That looks EXACTLY like the Stargates in the television series by the same name. I have been told (but I forget who told me this) that the Stargate series is taken from a real project going on within the black areas of the Pentagon.

It is becoming increasingly clear to me that the truth is going to come out and Disclosure will occur, but not in the way that anyone has projected. Also, after reading the story by Branton posted on the rumormillnews about the genetic experiments and offworlder bordello operated by those cooperating with the grays, I believe that the time has come for humanity to take a stand.

Those who have been abducted have often said that if they REFUSE then the grays have left them alone. Of course, they keep asking, but they leave the abductees alone. It is time for all of us to reject anymore of this genetic manipulation. I am seeing what it is doing to our children and it is horrifying. They have no morals (i.e. many of them profess to being "bisexual" and sleep with anyone and everyone), they call CPS on their parents when they don't get what they want, they lie as casually as they speak and worse.

I do not believe that this massive indifference to the feelings of their parents and others is just "environment" but something attributable to these idiotic genetic manipulations. I do not believe the Zetas that this is being done for our own good. There are many ways to help another species that don't involve screwing with their genes as the Zetas have done with us. They need to stop. Those of us who are opposed to this behavior need to begin meditating and releasing the message: "Stop. We have free will and we don't want you genetically modifying our species or putting hybrids on our planet."

I do believe that there are good offworlders with all my heart. But good offworlders will let us grow into better beings, they won't forcibly steal our gametes and create mixtures of themselves with us. They will let us evolve with their guidance. We need to show that we are worthy at this point by asking for that help. I have been sending this message: "Please help us rid our world of the gray plague. We don't need salvation, we need guidance towards a better more peaceful, cleaner and more prosperous world of our own."

Remember the orionconspiracy video that I sent everybody to? Go look at it again and be sure to use the code to let yourselves into the photos on the site. You will see things that you cannot believe, but now, you will know that they are not Hollywood props.

MK

Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:05 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

MK, I always go back to the Crowlian Axiom, "Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law". Look at how closely this aligns to the Gray's agenda. You see this PSYOP throughout society. People have become subject to this type of mind control. We all have a choice. Either we live by the laws or we don't. When we make our own laws we become like the NSA who has no oversight. This tells us that their alignment is to the Gray's and their agendas as they coincide with one another. The NSA leadership are Setian's who practice majik. If we are to believe that change for the good can happen we need to clearly show that we won't put up with the nonsense they allow. I believe the NSA has been taken over. Slowly, methodically, taken by those who are aligned with the off worlders or worse yet.. the half breads which don't even consider themselves human. They fear us terribly.. They should.. People inherently fear that which is different. You think racial tensions are bad. Wait till people find out about the half breads which will happen soon enough.

:candle :candle :candle

boundaries to it..

Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:21 pm
GT Truther

Remember the orionconspiracy video that I sent everybody to? Go look at it again and be sure to use the code to let yourselves into the photos on the site. You will see things that you cannot believe, but now, you will know that they are not Hollywood props.

MK

I missed that one MK..can you send it to me with the code again?

dexxxaa@earthlink.net

Dex

Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:34 pm
GT Truther

Shady Groves wrote:
Quote:

On March 26, President Obama announced at the White House press briefing room, “that after a year of intense negotiations, the United States and Russia have agreed to the most comprehensive arms control agreement in nearly two decades.” The agreement aims to cut the nuclear arsenals of the US and Russia by up to 30%, and represents the first of a series of agreements on nuclear arms reduction. The agreement marks the first tangible achievement of Obama in his long term foreign policy goal of a world without nuclear arms first outlined in Prague in April 2009, and reaffirmed at his December 10, Nobel Prize Acceptance speech in Oslo, Norway. An event one day before his Oslo speech, may have contributed significantly to Russia’s acceptance of Obama’s nuclear disarmament goals and a future world without nuclear weapons. On December 9, a one-mile wide Pyramid UFO appeared over the Kremlin shortly after a giant spiral of light appeared over northern Norway. Did the appearance of the UFO pyramid influence Russian and US military negotiators to move forward with nuclear arms reductions and their March 26 agreement?

Yes, In a word.. Yes.. New Scalar Wave weapons can set off "Heavily shielded, in bunkers" Nuclear bombs. This means that our own Nuclear arsenal can be used against us. It is the reason for moving deep deep underground.

boundaries to it..

Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:47 pm
GT Truther

Phatman wrote:
Shady Groves wrote:
Quote:

Yes, In a word.. Yes.. New Scalar Wave weapons can set off "Heavily shielded, in bunkers" Nuclear bombs. This means that our own Nuclear arsenal can be used against us. It is the reason for moving deep deep underground.

So going deep underground has nothing to do with a possible pole shift or the global electrical grid going down, with both scenarios involving long term chaos and significant population reduction?

Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:04 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

I have to wonder why the DUMBS were built. They involve a major effort involving many billions of dollars, and presumably motivated by significant insider info possibly provided by non-human sources.

Does it makes sense that this huge effort was motivated by a fear that scalar weapons would cause nuclear weapons to explode? I doubt it. Countries that have a lot of these weapons probably know that pushing the bomb button would not result in anything good for anybody.

The pole shift scenario is questionable, since it seems likely that a DUMB would be a large coffin when the tectonic plates start surfing.

The electric grid going down makes the most sense when it comes to the major construction effort of the DUMBS.

Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:59 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

Quote:
B i o
Alternative historian and author, Michael Tsarion is an expert on the occult history of Ireland and America. Born in Ireland, he has researched mythologies of the world, as well as his own country's magnificent and mysterious Druidic history. Michael's work considers the consequences to civilization of extraterrestrial involvement and answers many of the quandaries that have puzzled other "visitation" experts. It clarifies the disinformation about Atlantis and the lost continents of pre-history and it shows that the orchestrated chaos of today's world has roots in ancient times. Looking ahead, Michael offers profound solutions for the future. He is the author of the acclaimed books Atlantis, Alien Visitation and Manipulation, Astro-Theology and Sidereal Mythology, and the Irish Origins of Civilization. He is the producer and presenter of the “Origins and Oracles” DVD series that explores ancient mysteries and forbidden knowledge, and co-producer of the “Architects of Control” DVD series.

VERITAS

Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:49 am
GT Truther

Dex wrote:

MK

I missed that one MK..can you send it to me with the code again?

dexxxaa@earthlink.net

Dex

@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Dear Dex,

The website is: orionconspiracy.com or theorionconspiracy.com The code is in the brief video and is something like orion. It displays at the end of the video (which is about 10 minutes long. You will be enthralled by the video as the video was NOT MADE BY A BIG BUDGET COMPANY. The photos are authentic footage from intelligence reports. Most people don't understand this and the producer could not really spell that fact out without drawing attention from unwanted sources.

For those of you who want to know what is under the arctic, look at the photos. I am sorry that I don't remember the code, but when you look at the photos and the video, you will be rewarded. Let me point out a few things that you need to pay attention to. One of the underwater retrievals of saucers is filmed off the coast of Argentina. (Does the Falklands War make sense now?) There are pictures that show torpedoes being aimed at the scubadivers working on the retrieval of another vessel.

A French scientist wrote a letter for Dr. Greer. He wanted discovery because he claims that Americans already have "anti-matter." Look at the explosions in the photos. Those are not nuclear as nuclear explosions don't sparkle. Since this explosion occurred in the middle of a lab complex, it probably was not planned. Look at the immense pit that it left. Look at the giant octagonal "transmitters" that we have never heard about. Look at the temple under the permafrost.

MK

Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:21 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Quote:
Man arrested at Large Hadron Collider claims he's from the future - Crave at CNET UK

http://crave.cnet.co.uk/gadgets/0,39029 ... 87,00.htm#

By Nick Hide on 01 April 2010, 10:33am

A would-be saboteur arrested today at the Large Hadron Collider in Switzerland made the bizarre claim that he was from the future. Eloi Cole, a strangely dressed young man, said that he had travelled back in time to prevent the LHC from destroying the world.

The LHC successfully collided particles at record force earlier this week, a milestone Mr Cole was attempting to disrupt by stopping supplies of Mountain Dew to the experiment's vending machines. He also claimed responsibility for the infamous baguette sabotage in November last year.

Mr Cole was seized by Swiss police after CERN security guards spotted him rooting around in bins. He explained that he was looking for fuel for his 'time machine power unit', a device that resembled a kitchen blender.

Police said Mr Cole, who was wearing a bow tie and rather too much tweed for his age, would not reveal his country of origin. "Countries do not exist where I am from. The discovery of the Higgs boson led to limitless power, the elimination of poverty and Kit-Kats for everyone. It is a communist chocolate hellhole and I'm here to stop it ever happening."

This isn't the first time time-travel has been blamed for mishaps at the LHC. Last year, the Japanese physicist Masao Ninomiya and Danish string-theory pioneer Holger Bech Nielsen put forward the hypothesis that the Higgs boson was so "abhorrent" that it somehow caused a ripple in time that prevented its own discovery.

Professor Brian Cox, a former CERN physicist and full-time rock'n'roll TV scientist, was sympathetic to Mr Cole. "Bless him, he sounds harmless enough. At least he didn't mention bloody black holes."

Mr Cole was taken to a secure mental health facility in Geneva but later disappeared from his cell. Police are baffled, but not that bothered.
You Might Like These
click to delete

Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:42 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 927 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 38  Next