It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:10 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 927 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 38  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.3 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.3
In the past, Dan Burisch has said that the Greys have been responsible for animal mutilations. And yet, according to him, the Greys have supposedly been banished from this "timeline".

However, the mutilations continue unabated, even here in England. Last week in rural Shropshire, many witnesses saw spectacular "laser light" shows at night, followed by dead mutilated sheep being found in fields the next day, displaying the usual otherworldly mutilations we've all read about over the years.

Sky wrote:
MJC - it would be cool to have your thoughts on this info, as Tony Blair was chairman of this society before his ascension to "King of the World" (my version of his PM title?)

It certainly has me thinking in new spaces and directions - for as they say, "To know the origin - follow the money" and the Banks who own everything has a Fabian at their helm.

Sky, like your article states, I know the "City" of London or the "square mile" as its known, appoints its own "Lord Mayor," to represent the "City of London Corporation" around the world. This position has nothing to do with the Mayor of [all] London. Blair and Brown are both 33+ degree masons, so your "all the world is a Stage" remark is undoubtedly true, especially in Blair's case, who's always been a good actor and willing puppet of the Power Elite. Just look how those selfsame vested interests have rewarded Blair, financially speaking, since he left politics. He's been raking the $£$$£$ in like there's no tomorrow. Converting to Catholicism won't save Blair's soul though.

Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:05 am
GT Truther

One of my fave Giant Pix which was taken over ~100 years ago give or take..

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:30 am
GT Truther

Hi folks,

re: the climatic upheavals, in addition to recent quakes in Baja California and Sumatra, torrential rain has caused severe mudslides killing at least 95 in Rio de Janeiro.

So, are things escalating?

re: the British elections, I was a teenager at the time of the Lib-Lab pact in the mid to late 1970's, and from what I remember my feelings were favourable. Of course neither Tweedledee nor Tweedledum want proportional representation in Britain, as in addition to breaking the link between the concept of MP's being local representatives (but there are democratic ways around that) it would empower the minority parties and result in more coalition governments.

Whilst, like most people I suspect that the chances of my vote really making a difference is minimal if there is one thing I 100% intend to do on 6th May it is vote. The phrase 'use it or lose it' comes to mind, as does the fact that having the right to vote is so precious that even today there are places where people are willing to lay down their lives in persuit of it. What I am not sure about is for whom I should vote.

In the past (eg: when Maggie was in power) I was one of the few who actually voted for the Natural Law Party, in part because I really did agree with their policies, and in part because I disliked the others and realised that it was my only way of freeing myself from what effectively was an exercise in futility. Apart from them the only political party which has ever promoted what to me sounded like sensible policies were the Monster Raving Loony Party (a radio interview made me realise that they were anything but the Raving Loonies the massed media portrayed them to be) but alas since the demise of the founder (Screaming Lord Sutch) I think they have fallen by the wayside.

One closing thought, will this be our last General Election in this era? By 2015 we may have had the crustal displacement / pole shift, been bombarded with solar energies, etc., and be a very different society at the start of a new era.

Simon

ps, what is the significance of a few strange tapping noises coming from a metal ladder in this room as I typed the last paragraph? (not before, not after - stopped now)

Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:16 pm
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.3
Hello everyone,

This is from Dr Richard Boylan.

I thought that this would be this summer, but maybe these will be different quakes.

I will admit to not knowing where all these locations are, other than 'somewhere' in the USA (New Madrid?)

Simon

:shakehead :scared :(

-----------------------------------------------------

Friends,

The following information should be used thoughtfully by everyone.

The big 7.8 earthquake that struck Indonesia was very powerful, but
there is a bigger one coming in the U.S.
My close associate Fran has seen/been told that there will be a monster
quake along the Appalachians in 2011 that will cause enormous damage.
According to my energy signature readings, the Mega-Quake will have a
very large fore-shock on Sunday, September 4, 2011, (which some people will
think is the Big One. But it is not.)
The Big One(s) will happen on Tues.-Wedns.-Thurs., September 5-6-7,
2011, in apparently a series of enormous shakings that will be felt along
much of the length of the Appalachians (which stretch from Maine to
Georgia.)
According to my energy reading, the epicenter will be to the southwest
of Roanoke, Virginia under the ridgeline of the Appalachian Mountains there.
http://rhodesmill.org/thefox/maps/at4.jpg
<blocked::http://rhodesmill.org/thefox/maps/at4.jpg> But to speak of an
epicenter is almost meaningless, given the enormous size and expanse of this
upcoming mega-earthquake.
Fran has indicated that the strength of this earthquake is so large that
its effects will stretch out to the Atlantic Seaboard, and likely occasion
destructive tidal waves/tsunamis along a considerable portion of the
Atlantic Coast facing the Appalachians.
Therefore it will be possible that damaging surges will occur in
Chesapeake Bay, affecting Washington, DC and Baltimore; along Delaware Bay
affecting Philadelphia; and along New York Bay and Long Island Sound,
possibly affecting JFK Airport and low-lying portions of Manhattan.
If the monster Appalachian Quake should trigger reactive massive slope
failures of unstable seaside Cumbre Vieja Volcano in La Palma, Canary
Islands, then that enormous seaslide would generate additional tsunamis of
wave heights of 40-50 meters (roughly 150 feet high) hitting the coasts of
Florida, outer Caribbean islands and Brazil.
www.drgeorgepc.com/TsunamiMegaEvaluation.html
<blocked::http://www.drgeorgepc.com/TsunamiMegaEvaluation.html>
Mother Earth is hurting. Fran has indicated that this is a natural
event, necessary for Gaia/Mother Earth to adjust and equilibrate in the face
of the damage done to her, including the epically-ruinous massive
mountaintop-removal and other coal mining occurring along the Appalachians.
Thus this mega-quake is not something anyone should try to prevent or
minimize by psychic means. We have to learn to accept and learn from the
natural consequences of our collective Human behavior and choices.
Perhaps next year's Appalachian Mega-Quake will be the occasion for us
and the Obama Administration to move dramatically away from reliance on
carbon-based fuel and power, including coal. Maybe not. I hope it does.
If the Administration uses the Mega-Quake as a basis to declassify and
release clean, non-polluting Zero Point Energy technology to the public,
then all the suffering and loss that will attend the Appalachian Great Quake
will not have been in vain.

in the light,

Richard Boylan, Ph.D.

Richard Boylan, Ph.D., LLC
drboylan@sbcglobal.net <blocked::mailto:drboylan@sbcglobal.net>
<blocked::http://www.drboylan.com/> www.drboylan.com/
<blocked::http://www.drboylan.com/>

Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:41 pm
GT Truther

I live in Charlottesville which is next to this future epicenter. However since this prediction is based off Gaia energy and not peer reviewed science then I am going to lump it into a prediction which won't happen. The cool thing is this prediction has a timeline so I can count down to my demise unlike the zeta poleshift.

515 days until my death, Monday Sept.5th 2011.

Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:22 am
GT Truther

1) Put some tea in a cup.
2) Break the cup with the tea in it.

Is the tea still tea ? Even though the cup be broken the tea is still the same. It is not in the container. It is on the floor or in a dishtowel. How different are we than the tea + cup. Our flesh is the cup and our spirit is the tea. There is no death.

:candle

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:02 am
GT Truther

Further to the discussion concerning the Fabian Society, I read with interest the Paleleraph commentary today
http://www.paltelegraph.com/columnists/peter-eyre/5358-mass-depopulation-genocide-ww3-part-3-new-world-order-military-plans

Quote:
Part 4 will deal with how the New World Order is attacking the British Constitution and how Britain is progressively being handed over to the EU. This is an on going move by Gordon Brown and is in clear violation of the rules…..lobby groups are more specific when they say this amounts to sedition and treason by the UK Government. One can also see that the other main parties are also interested in following this trend. Many politicians are members of the Freemasons and thus have a lean towards the New World Order, which is at the centre of their activity.

Peter Eyre – Middle East Consultant – 8/4/2010

I lobbied against the Lisbon Treaty vigorously, both nationally and internationally. Nigel Farage was brilliant for the UKIP party. What now voters in the UK?
The top parties are all 'bought and paid for', apparently the new prime minister is already decided upon by the PTB?
So what is a vote? Does it earmark you for a 'coloured ticket' as a 'sheep' or a 'terrorist' who would go against 'government'....
I intend to vote, and as long as I have rights I will utilise them.
I will not be surprised at any outcome, as electronic/postal voting is a gateway to vote-rigging. The 'auditors' are the PTBs' wolves in sheeps clothing, so honesty has really been administered away.
Or has it? It is up to the electorate to recount the votes independently, challenge any whitewash, and ideally request proportional representation.
Avid

Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:08 pm

Excellent metaphor Phats! There don't seem to be many that get this hey? Just do the homework and presto!

"We are forever and live in a school for the infinite Future"

Avid - my heart goes out to all facing elections in their respective countries, for it is all staged to fool the people about so called Democracy. I trust I get a ringside seat on Judgement day when those who mislead so many get to explain why they did it! Hahaha.
Power, Money, Sex? You bet!

It is gut wrenching to watch the Media shows and see how these Power Mongers carry on!!
Lies, lies, lies... :gah

:candle

Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:27 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Either true or false, or both, I still find this very interesting:

Don't forget that in order to know the truth, you must find out the lie first and understand it.
Judge for yourself.

Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:05 pm
GT Truther

Post Info Wars, Internet Censorship
Sky wrote:
.....it is proof enough to me that "All the world is a Stage" as we regularly discuss here, although this is an entirely new chapter of who is really in control. For all we know these elected parties are actually predetermined. Pity we do not have an insider that we can solicit comment from...

MJC - it would be cool to have your thoughts on this info, as Tony Blair was chairman of this society before his ascension to "King of the World" (my version of his PM title?)

It certainly has me thinking in new spaces and directions - for as they say, "To know the origin - follow the money" and the Banks who own everything has a Fabian at their helm.

We have had an 'insider' or 3, long ago, but as much of the material we were being asked to accept was based on many lies, they too faded when Blair and his crew left it all to Gordon Brown. Now we hear that the Tories' David Cameron, as Tweedledee to Brown's Tweedledum (did I get the characters right, mjc?) may be slipping in the polls to a "hung parliament" and the Lib Dems to play a key role in a future coalition government. They have the ability to challenge Gordon Brown's continued place at the helm.

Anyway, my rifling through the files was interrupted by this breaking news, and all of Britain should rise up and throw both the Labour and Tory bums out:

Infowars wrote:
Death Of The Internet: Unprecedented Censorship Bill Passes in UK
"Wash-up" process used to rush through draconian legislation as a pitiful handful of MPs attend debate

Steve Watson
Infowars.net
Thursday, April 8th, 2010

A draconian Internet censorship bill that has been long looming on the horizon finally passed the house of commons in the UK yesterday, legislating for government powers to restrict and filter any website that is deemed to be undesirable for public consumption.

The "Digital Economy Bill" was rushed through parliament in a late night session last night after a third reading.

In the wake of the announcement of a general election on May 6, the government has taken advantage of what is known as the "wash-up process", allowing the legislative process to be speeded up between an election being called and Parliament being dissolved.

Only a pitiful handful of MPs (pictured below) were present to debate the bill, which was fully supported by the "opposition" Conservative party, and passed by 189 votes to 47 keeping the majority of its original clauses intact.

The bill will now go back to the House of Lords, where it originated, for a final formal approval.

The government removed a proposal in clause 18 of the bill, which openly stated that it could block any website, however it was replaced with an amendment to clause 8 of the bill which essentially legislates for the same powers.

The new clause allows the unelected secretary of state for business, currently Lord Mandelson, to order the blocking of "a location on the internet which the court is satisfied has been, is being or is likely to be used for or in connection with an activity that infringes copyright".

Opposing MPs argued that the clause was too broad and open ended, arguing that the phrase "likely to be used" could be used to block websites without them ever having been used for "activity that infringes copyright". Other MPs argued that under the bill, whistleblower websites, such as Wikileaks, could be targeted.

The legislation will also allow the Home Secretary to place “a technical obligation on internet service providers” to block whichever sites it wishes.

Under clause 11 of the proposed legislation “technical obligation” is defined as follows:

A “technical obligation”, in relation to an internet service provider, is an obligation for the provider to take a technical measure against particular subscribers to its service.

A “technical measure” is a measure that — (a) limits the speed or other capacity of the service provided to a subscriber; (b) prevents a subscriber from using the service to gain access to particular material, or limits such use; (c) suspends the service provided to a subscriber; or (d) limits the service provided to a subscriber in another way.

In other words, the government will have the power to force ISPs to downgrade and even block your internet access to certain websites or altogether if it wishes.

Not just Infowars, but the Guardian too:

The Guardian wrote:
Digital economy bill rushed through wash-up in late night session

Government drops clause on orphan works but inserts amendment criticised as over-broad which could block sites based on 'intent'.

And getting into even more mainstream news, here's the Telegraph:

The Telegraph wrote:

MPs pass Digital Economy Bill

The Digital Economy Bill has been passed following its third reading in the House of Commons, after two hours of debate.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:22 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

I wonder if the new law will be used to try and stop this type of information reaching the public domain...?

The article below does not state where, which might rule it out as being a cause for concern.

Simon

Possible Alien World Around Mini-Star Tests Definition of a Planet

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/brown-dwarf-planet-100408.html

A planet-like object has been found to be orbiting a cold, miniature star called a brown dwarf, calling into question just what it means to be a planet.

Brown dwarfs are not quite massive enough to be full-fledged stars; they are not dense or hot enough in their cores to ignite nuclear fusion, the process that powers stars.

"Brown dwarfs are nature's 'almost stars' – gassy bodies that aren't quite hot enough in their cores to fuse hydrogen," said researcher Kim McLeod, an astronomer at Wellesley College in Wellesley, Mass.

And the new discovery of an apparent planet orbiting one of these mini stars seems to blur the line even more between a planet and a brown dwarf.

In this case, the "star" weighs about 20 times the mass of Jupiter, but its planet weighs not too much less – about 5 to 10 times Jupiter's mass. With the objects in such similar weight categories, some astronomers are questioning whether those labels even apply.

"Whether this object should be called a 'planet' is up for discussion, as it doesn't fit neatly into our current theories of planet formation," McLeod said. "Most people have a good sense of what a planet is: it orbits a star, is big enough to have become spherical, and – this last bit thanks to the Pluto debate – is enough of a gravitational bully to have cleared out other objects from its orbital path."

Another confusing aspect about this system is the apparent age of the smaller companion.

The weird object appears to have formed in less than 1 million years, which is the approximate age of the brown dwarf. But that's much faster than the predicted time it takes to build planets according to some theories.

"This is the youngest planetary-mass companion that has been found so far, and its extreme youth provides constraints on how it could have formed," said co-researcher Kevin Luhman of the Center for Exoplanets and Habitable Worlds at Pennsylvania State University. "The formation mechanism of this companion in turn can tell us whether it is truly a planet."

Scientists envision a few possible ways planets can form. In one scenario, a disk of dust and gas surrounds a star, and that dust clumps together to form a rocky planet which then accumulates a shroud of gas around it. Another option is that a lump of gas in the disk collapses into a gaseous ball to create a gas giant planet. Thirdly, instead of starting from a disk, a planet might collapse directly from a cloud of gas and dust, the same way a star or brown dwarf would form.

In the case of the planet-like companion in the recently observed system, researchers are favoring the third possibility because it could explain how the companion formed so quickly.

The planet-like object was spotted in observations taken by the Hubble Space Telescope and the Gemini Observatory telescopes in Hawaii and Chile. The researchers detail their findings in the May 1 issue of the Astrophysical Journal Letters.

photo at this link http://tinyurl.com/yfx6f7b

Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:50 am
GT Truther

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colber ... l-frontier

cobert on NASA

(how do you embed the video clip)

Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:19 am
GT Truther

=== Executive Branch Gives Orders to Kill US Citizen's ===

http://www.salon.com/news/opinion/glenn ... index.html

So if you are on a HIT LIST.. They can take you out with only presidential oversight. Wait a minute ! This violates Posse' Comitadus ! Using military hit squads to murder its "Citizen's without trial. The Director of National Intelligence defended this stance saying that they must "eradicate terror". First of all "TERROR IS A STATE OF MIND". So eradicating the state of mind so as to lull you back to sleep. Don't worry we will just kill you state of mind and you won't have to feel anything... every again. No feeling... No pain... No terror... :sarcasism

So, what else is the National Director of Intelligence going to allow ? How about Soft Kill ? How about its own program to quiet the voices which call out to stop the government LIES ! What lies ? Take you pick. The federal government has classified the Citizen's of the United States as "Combatants". Combatants are those who disagree or strongly disagree with the all governments positions on "Mind Control". This is what the war on terror is. Its about what you see, what you read, what you perceive to be the truth. We are at war with our governments ! It is not a war for bread or water, it is a war over hearing the truth. They stand in place of the Light but their light is not one that lifts you to freedom, oh no. It is a light which gives you security. Their light says "when 2012 comes you will be undone because only the people we have chose will go to safety in the underground bunkers". Their light says "we have taken the storehouse and money houses and moved them deep underground because we must PRESERVER DESTINY. Please don't apply because we have already hand selected those who will go underground.

Holocaust. Holocaust is a word you may think you are familiar with. In fact it really means the Ritual Murder Children or Child Sacrifice. This word is an occult word whose dialectic has been altered in the atypical Hegelian manner. I use this example to demonstrate how perception is changed. If you knew it was about ritual killings you would say "Oh Really" ? Yes, it is a Kabbalistic ritual killing. Now if you apply the true sense of the word to the murder of the Jews by the Germans you will understand that the German's did Ritual Murder. I am telling you that our government is involved in Ritual Killings. Holocaust. They are involved in also protecting perception and murdering those who call out for change. Obama represents change. Unskilled, unwise, and manipulated he is the crash car dummy in the Whitehouse like it or not. Like a puppet on a string he is told what to think. His perception is altered by those around him. He represents the Tyranny we all see. With one fell swoop of the pen this man writes a Presidential Directive without the oversight of congress to kill US Citizen's. What else... What else do they have aegis to do ?

I have told you that I am tortured day by day. They have me cornered. I cannot speak out to say that their are many who live deep underground not by choice. They are tethered their and have no escape. I was contacted by this woman who opened my eyes to a new world. She told me of the people who were with her. Some of them they had take from the streets. I helped one such person escape so they murdered the woman who contacted me. She said her name was Mellisa. I did not know quite what to think the first time she called out and I heard it. I was also in pain suffering from the Jackals who come in the night to spray me with their chemical medley. I believe that she too was suffering and this was the reason why we connected. I am not like her. She was an incredibly powerful psychic who they had over medicated. She asked for my help. Not for her but for someone else. So I helped this other man escape. I don't know if he was the first man to escape but I believe that their are many more who are captive. This is why I have had an strong connection with someone who lived underground. Someone who told me their story. A story so criminal as not to be believed.

Only the Nazi's were like this. I am telling you that our government has become a Nazi Occult Establishment with their own arm of propaganda. They will soon burn the books and then let us burn when our magnetic field wanes and the solar winds come upon this earth. They believe themselves to be safe. They think they have thought of everything. Evil always dies...

I look forward to a new light. I see a very bright future. One without "The Nazi's" who believe they cannot be defeated.

:candle :candle :candle

boundaries to it..

Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:51 am
GT Truther

Post Re: Info Wars, Internet Censorship
Dondep wrote:
Anyway, my rifling through the files was interrupted by this breaking news, and all of Britain should rise up and throw both the Labour and Tory bums out:

Infowars wrote:
Death Of The Internet: Unprecedented Censorship Bill Passes in UK
"Wash-up" process used to rush through draconian legislation as a pitiful handful of MPs attend debate

(Above) Democracy in action in the UK. A bustling House of Commons. What a joke -- and only a third of all MPs actually voted on the Digital Economy Bill and made it law. Let's face facts, most MPs haven't got a clue when it comes to the digital world -- like the dinosaurs who run the big record labels and film companies. These bigwigs that rule the entertainment industry have got to find new ways for delivering paid content, that's much cheaper than it is now. An "illegal download" doesn't necessarily equate to a loss of sales, because more times than not the person downloading "illegal" content wouldn't buy the song, album or film anyway -- they download it because it's there. Simple as that.

Don, I don't know if you know this, but slimeball Peter Mandelson, Bilderberger extraordinaire, and whore to the Power Elite, was the man responsible for drafting this bill. And get this -- he's not even an elected MP, he's a life peer in the House of Lords. :crazy Since Gordon Brown brought back Mandelson to the heart of government, "Mandy's" effectively been the PM, but that's not a real surprise, considering he's a stooge of the Rothschilds. Nat is a big pal apparently, and according to some reports, Nat paid off the rest of Mandelson's half million pound mortgage for being such a good lackey -- I dunno how much truth there is to that though... Still, Mandelson's a happy bunny, no doubt, after this vote. And considerably richer than he was this time last week. Say no more. ;)

Going back to the The Digital Economy Bill, it's not going to work in the way that Mandelson and his puppetmasters think it will. On paper it may look effective and have teeth, but implementing it in the real world is another thing entirely. And when you start blocking sites, then you're on the slippery slope to censorship.

BTW, Tweedledum is definitely Brown, Don. :lol

Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:50 am
GT Truther

A story from last year that some may have missed:-

http://technology.timesonline.co.uk/tol ... 797844.ece

Mandelson targets web pirates after dinner with mogul August 16, 2009

<snip>Lord Mandelson, the business secretary, ordered officials to draw up draconian regulations on internet piracy just days after he had a private dinner with a Hollywood mogul who is a critic of illegal file-sharing. Mandelson is understood to have demanded that internet service providers be given new powers to cut off the accounts of British web users who persistently download music and films for nothing. The business secretary’s intervention comes after a meeting last weekend with David Geffen, the billionaire producer who co-founded the DreamWorks studio with Steven Spielberg. Mandelson and Geffen dined on August 7 with members of the Rothschild banking dynasty at the family’s holiday villa on the Greek island of Corfu. <end>
(above)"The Dark Lord" Peter Mandelson with Jacob Rothschild, at Nat Rothschild's villa in Corfu.

(above) Mandelson greets billionaire record company executive David Geffen during a luxury two week holiday at Nat Rothschild’s Corfu mansion in 2009.

(above) Bosom buddies. Toady Mandelson with his puppetmaster, Nat Rothschild.

Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:00 pm
Site Admin

starryeyes wrote:
http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/270037/april-08-2010/the-final-final-frontier

cobert on NASA

(how do you embed the video clip)

Sorry Starry they won't allow us to embed these video's, nor will they allow them to be shown here in Canada either :headbang

Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:29 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Quote:
Don't forget that in order to know the truth, you must find out the lie first and understand it.

And Cyberbird makes it into the Great Quotes from the Golden Thread! ;) :clap :heart

http://www.thegoldenthread.info/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=1638&p=24070#p24070

Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:26 pm
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
Quote:

And Cyberbird makes it into the Great Quotes from the Golden Thread! ;) :clap :heart

http://www.thegoldenthread.info/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=1638&p=24070#p24070

IF you cannot fathom, comprehend, or absorb the seemingly impossible, your not ready to realize the the opportunity to discover the truth. Real truth comes in ways which some find inappropriate and unacceptable. The gate and the path mean nothing when the object is in sight.

:candle :candle :candle

boundaries to it..

Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:58 pm
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
Quote:
C'mon, do some research, will you? This hoax is 3 years old now!:

If you will scroll up you will see my post regarding the hoax.

According to Snopes it is now making its round again.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Dear Bluebonnet,

I think that "Snopes" has been exposed as well. They are not investigative anything. According to the owner of museum in Texas near Blanco and the journals published by a native American "princess" and aired on the History Channel last summer, there have been giant skeletons found, stories told for centuries about such giants and evidence of them living all over the world including the US.

The private museum in Texas has a femur that is about 6 or 7 feet tall. The book, Hidden Archaeology by Michael Cremo talks about this entire subject as "suppressed facts" about our past. Now, India Daily has stated that in 2012, our offworld brethren and others are coming to visit us. That was the same site that broke the news that there is water on the moon and bases.

I read somewhere that there was going to be an acclimitization program to get us all used to the idea of UFOs and a very different past than the one that we think that we have had.

MK

Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:45 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

That museum is here:
http://www.mtblanco.com/MtBlancoTour.htm

Note the femur there is a sculpture of a real bone found in the Middle East.

still looking...

Here's an intere3sting page about this very topic (Our History and the Giants)

Nephilim sons of God? Fallen Angels? Giants ?
http://prorege-forum.com/forum_entry.ph ... SSID=e1b11
SCROLL PAST THE RELIGIOUS RHETORIC

DON'T MISS PHOTOS AT THE LINK

Quote:
Other human Fossil finds

A 19'6" human skeleton found in 1577 A.D. under an overturned oak tree in the Canton of Lucerne.

23-foot tall skeleton found in 1456 A.D. beside a river in Valence, France.

A 25' 6 " skeleton found in 1613 A.D. near the castle of Chaumont in France.�This was claimed to be�a nearly complete find.

A 9' 8" skeleton was excavated from a mound near Brewersville, Indiana (Indianapolis News, Nov 10, 1975).

In 1833 soldiers digging at a pit for a powder magazine in Lompock Rancho, California, discovered a male skeleton 12 feet tall. The skeleton was surrounded by carved shells, stone axes, and blocks of porphyry covered with unintelligible symbols. The skeleton had double rows of upper and lower teeth. These bones substantiated legends by the local Piute Indians regarding giants which they called Si-Te-Cahs.

In Clearwater Minnesota, the skeletons of seven giants were found in mounds. These had receding foreheads and complete double dentition.

PHOTO

A mound near Toledo, Ohio, held 20 skeletons, seated and facing east with jaws and teeth "twice as large as those of present day people," and besides each was a large bowl with "curiously wrought hieroglyphic figures." (Chicago Record, Oct. 24, 1895; cited by Ron G. Dobbins, NEARA Journal, v13, fall 1978).

Almost beyond comprehension or believability was the find of the two separate 36-foot human remains uncovered by Carthaginians somewhere between 200-600 B.C.

Caius Julius Verus Maximinus, also known as Maximinus Thrax (235-238 A.D.) was a Roman soldier-emperor who spent his reign on campaign. Maximinus was born in Thrace to a Gothic father an an Alanic mother in about 173 A.D.. He was reportedly 8' feet, six inches (2.59m) tall, and of tremendous strength.

In an ancient text of the Jews, we read an astonishing description of some of these gigantic Amorites whom the Israelites conquered. In Buber's Tanhuma, Devarim 7, the text tells us of a Rabbi Johnanan ben Zakkai's encounter with the Roman Emperor Hadrian. This event occurred in about A.D. 135, soon after the Roman victory in the Bar Kochba war, when the Jews rebelled against the Romans. The text reads:

"The wicked emperor Hadrian, who conquered Jerusalem, boasted, 'I have conquered Jerusalem with great power.' Rabbi Johanan ben Zakkai said to him, 'Do not boast. Had it not been the will of Heaven, you would not have conquered it.' Rabbi Johanan then took Hadrian into a cave and showed him the bodies of Amorites who were buried there. One of them measured eighteen cubits [approximately 30 feet] in height. He said, 'When we were deserving, such men were defeated by us, but now, because of our sins, you have defeated us'" (quoted in Judaism, edited by Arthur Hertzberg, p.155-156, George Braziller, New York: 1962).

Lynn says....And on to the religious connection now...

"Sons of God were fallen angels and not aliens"

Some have claimed that the Nephilim, or the "sons of God," both mentioned in Genesis 6:2-4, were aliens. This is a wild extension of a common view that the "sons of God" who married the "daughters of men" were fallen angels, and that the Nephilim were products of those "marriages."

"Sons of God" is clearly used of angels in Job 38:7 Orig KJV: "When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?". The Septuagint (LXX) here translates "sons of God" as "angels of God." This need not mean that evil angels, or demons, actually cohabited with women. Jesus made it clear that angels do not engage in sexual activities, at least not angels in heaven. Matthew 22:30 Orig KJV: "For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven." Nevertheless, evil angels on earth could have used the bodies of ungodly men, by demonic possession, to achieve their evil purpose of producing an evil generation of people (Genesis 6:12).

There are other reasonable suggestions as to the identity of the "sons of God" and the Nephilim. Interestingly, the word Nephilim is only used here and in Numbers 13:33, where it clearly refers to the descendants of Anak, who were big people, but still people. Furthermore, "sons of God" is not used exclusively of angels -- the children of Israel are called "the sons of the living God" in Hosea 1:10 (see also Psalm 73:15; 80:17).

Numbers 13: 32-33 Original KJV:
32 And they brought up an evil report of the land which they had searched unto the children of Israel, saying, The land, through which we have gone to search it, is a land that eateth up the inhabitants thereof; and all the people that we saw in it are men of great stature.

33 And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we� were in their sight.
The Anakim: This was another name for the Watchers. It means �the descendants of Anak�, or Enoch, Cain�s son. Though it was said that a flood had been sent to destroy them, there were still entire cities of Anakim in Canaan as late as the time of Moses. And Jewish chronicler Josephus states that even in his own day it was not uncommon for people to dig up gigantic skeletal remains.

A champion named Goliath, who was from Gath, came out of the Philistine camp ... Then the Philistine said, "This day I defy the ranks of Israel! Give me a man and let us fight each other."

Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:39 am
GT Truther

Richard Sauder, Ph.D. -  Underground Bases & The Black Budget

April 9, 2010
Dr. Richard Sauder, the world's premier investigator of underground bases and tunnels discusses his latest and most in-depth publication.  This show will discuss the following questions:  Where are the secret underground bases? How far down do they go? What leaks are coming from the classified world? What has the U.S. Navy planned for beneath the ocean floor? Are there bases beneath the ocean? What's going on beneath Washington, D.C.? Are there high-speed, underground maglev systems? What is the connection with UFOs and the alien question? Dr. Sauder goes where no other researcher has gone before. This show is a must for any and all who are seeking to understand the full magnitude of the Matrix-like reality of our civilization.   He discusses the black budget world of super-secret projects and clandestine underground, and undersea, bases and tunnels, and the vast sums of money siphoned off from the economy to build them.

VERITAS

Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:11 am
GT Truther

BILDERBERG FOUND!

http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/b ... d_217.html

By James P. Tucker, Jr.

The Bilderberg group will conduct its annual meeting June 3-6 in Sitges, Spain (a small, exclusive resort town about 20 miles from Barcelona) behind a wall of armed guards who will seal off the resort in a futile attempt to keep the event secret.

Bilderberg’s meeting will follow that of its brother group, the Trilateral Commission, which will gather at the Four Seasons Resort in Dublin, Ireland May 6-10. Leaders of Bilderberg also attend the Trilateralists’ meeting to map their common agenda. About 300 attend Trilateral Commission meetings, which are conducted behind sealed-off, guarded floors of their hotel. About 100 will attend Bilderberg, which seals off the entire resort behind platoons of uniformed police and private security.

Bilderberg hopes to keep the global recession going for at least a year, according to an international financial consultant who deals personally with many of them. This is because, among several reasons, Bilderberg still hopes to create a global “treasury department” under the United Nations. Bilderberg first undertook this mission at its meeting last spring in Greece, but the effort was blocked by nationalists in Europe and the United States. “Nationalists” (a dirty word in Bilderberg) objected to surrendering sovereignty to the UN.

AFP’s source pointed to the words of French President Nicolas Sarkozy in a March 29 speech at notoriously left-wing Columbia University, where he said, “We should invent a new global monetary order.”

He was clearly referring to the recently proposed world “treasury department.”

Bilderberg’s ultimate goal remains unchanged: Turn the UN into a world government with “nation-states” becoming merely geographic references. The European Union is to become a single political entity, followed by the “American Union” and, finally, the “Asian-Pacific Union.” The “American Union” is to include the entire Western Hemisphere, including Cuba and other offshore islands.

Like the EU, the “AU” will have a legislature, executive commission and head of state which can impose laws on member nations. There is to be an EU-like common currency, removing each member state’s symbol of sovereignty. The “Asian-Pacific Union,” or “APU,” is to follow a similar path.

But growing public awareness of the evil agenda of Bilderberg and the Trilateralists has emerged as a significant barrier. For decades, until 1975 when The Spotlight emerged, the blackout was 100 percent complete worldwide. (The Spotlight is AFP’s lineal ancestor.)

Today, in Europe, major metropolitan newspapers and broadcast outlets give both groups heavy, front-page attention. In the United States, independent newspapers and broadcast stations give Bilderberg extensive coverage.

But the major newspapers and network broadcasters maintain a complete blackout in the United States. That’s because their executives have attended these meetings on lifetime promises of secrecy. The hypocritical owners of The Washington Post have attended since 1954. The Post’s chairman, Donald Graham, and associate editor, Jimmy Lee Hoagland, have attended each meeting for years.

But as public awareness grows, so does patriotic resistance. There is strong resistance throughout Europe to increasing the powers of the EU at the cost of national sovereignty. In the United States, there is growing resistance to the proposed North American Free Trade Agreement, which would eliminate borders between the United States, Mexico and Canada. NAFTA is to expand, under Bilderberg-Trilateral plans, to include the entire hemisphere and evolve into the “American Union.”

In the 1990s, Bilderberg was confident that the “American Union” would be established by the year 2000. A decade later, they are still fighting—and losing— the battle.

AFP correspondent James P. Tucker Jr. is a veteran journalist who spent many years as a member of the “elite” media in Washington. Since 1975 he has won widespread recognition, here and abroad, for his pursuit of on-the-scene stories reporting the intrigues of global power blocs such as the Bilderberg Group.

Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:57 am
GT Truther

Cheers for that, Dex. Tucker doesn't give up when it comes to Bilderberg, does he. I wonder if the elites will ever choose Antarctica for one of their shindigs? They tend to prefer warm locations -- it was Greece last year -- not that I blame them.

Meanwhile, the online edition of the Sun tabloid over here has some fairly decent daylight footage of a flying disk, videoed on a camphone judging by the limited length of the footage, from a motorway service station car park in the midlands of England. Nick Pope is on hand to give his usual spiel to the writer of the article -- Nick thinks it could be a man-made drone of some kind, and then backtracks to say it could be the "real thing."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... he-M5.html

Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:03 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Other human Fossil finds

A 19'6" human skeleton found in 1577 A.D. under an overturned oak tree in the Canton of Lucerne.

23-foot tall skeleton found in 1456 A.D. beside a river in Valence, France.

A 25' 6 " skeleton found in 1613 A.D. near the castle of Chaumont in France.�This was claimed to be�a nearly complete find.

A simple google search turns up no other info on these. Oddly, the only web sites showing these are David Icke's and a few others. ALL of the references come from 1 source. :dunno

Quote:
In 1833 soldiers digging at a pit for a powder magazine in Lompock Rancho, California, discovered a male skeleton 12 feet tall. The skeleton was surrounded by carved shells, stone axes, and blocks of porphyry covered with unintelligible symbols. The skeleton had double rows of upper and lower teeth. These bones substantiated legends by the local Piute Indians regarding giants which they called Si-Te-Cahs.

Si-Te-Cah
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

According to Paiute oral history, the Si-Te-Cah are a legendary tribe whose mummified remains were discovered (under four feet of guano) by guano farmers in what is now known as “Lovelock Cave” in Lovelock, Nevada. Although the cave had been mined since 1911, it was not until 1924 when miners notified authorities. An archeological excavation ensued producing 10,000 artifacts. "Si-Te-Cah" literally means “tule-eaters” in the language of the Paiute Indians. Tule is a fibruous water plant. In order to escape harassment from the Paiutes, the Si-Te-Cahs lived on rafts made of tule on the lake.

According to the Paiutes, the Si-Te-Cah were a hostile and warlike tribe who practiced cannibalism. The Si-Te-Cah and the Paiutes were at war, and after a long struggle a coalition of tribes trapped the remaining Si-Te-Cah in Lovelock Cave. When they refused to come out, the Indians piled brush before the cave mouth and set it aflame. The Si-Te-Cah were annihilated.

Sarah Winnemucca Hopkins, daughter of Paiute Chief Winnemucca, related many stories about the Si-Te-Cah in her book Life Among the Paiutes. "My people say that the tribe we exterminated had reddish hair. I have some of their hair, which has been handed down from father to son. I have a dress which has been in our family a great many years, trimmed with the reddish hair. I am going to wear it some time when I lecture. It is called a mourning dress, and no one has such a dress but my family." (Hopkins, page 75).

Adrienne Mayor writes about the Si-Te-Cah in her book Fossil Legends of the First Americans [1] . She suggests that the 'giant' interpretation of the skeletons from Lovelock Cave and other dry caves in Nevada was started by entrpreneurs setting up tourist displays and that the skeletons themselves were of normal size. However, about a hundred miles north of Lovelock there are plentiful fossils of mammoths and cave bears, and their large limb bones could easily be thought to be those of giants by an untrained observer. She also discusses the reddish hair, pointing out that hair pigment is not stable after death and that various factors such as temperature, soil, etc can turn ancient very dark hair rusty red or orange, though it cannot account for the Paiute tradition of Red haired people existing here before the cave was excavated.

But there IS a medical explanation for some of the "giants." See below:

Gigantism
Gigantism, also known as giantism (from Greek gigas, gigantas "giant"), is a condition characterized by excessive growth and height significantly above average.[1]

[edit] Types
"Pituitary gigantism", these are people whose hormones overproduce due to prepubertal growth hormone excess. This is sometimes equated with acromegaly, but more precisely, an excess of growth hormone leads to "pituitary gigantism" (vertical growth) if the epiphyseal plates have not yet closed,[2] but it leads to "acromegaly" (lateral growth) if they have closed.

"Cerebral gigantism", also known as Sotos syndrome,[3] which is due to a mutation in NSD1.

This list is very interesting. If you go to the link below, each name is linked to a small biography. ;)

List of humans with gigantism

This is a list of notable people who have or had a form of gigantism.

Note: This is not a list of tall people. There are many instances of men well over 7 feet (213 centimetres) tall who did not have any form of gigantism. For example Angus MacAskill and Yao Ming did not or do not have gigantism and should not be listed here. This list is solely for people with medical conditions in the gigantism family.

Note: This will be organized chronologically by date of birth. Those whose birth year is unknown will be placed alphabetically, by last name, at the bottom until birth year is discovered.

John Middleton (1578–1623)
Trijntje Keever (1616–1633) presumed to have been the tallest woman ever.[1]
Patrick Murphy (1834–1862)
Martin Van Buren Bates (1837–1919)
Anna Haining Bates (1846–1888)
Julius Koch (1872–1902, eunuchoidal-infantile gigantism, his legs ultimately had to be amputated due to gangrene.[2]
Jane Bunford (1895–1922) tallest woman ever until Zeng Jinlian.
Bernard Coyne (1897–1921)
Clifford Thompson (1904–1955)
Jack Earle (1906–1952)
Väinö Myllyrinne (1909–1963)
Johann K. Petursson (1913–1984) dubbed "The Viking giant"
Henry Hite (1915–1972)
Felipe Birriel (August 16, 1916–March 15, 1994) El Gigante de Carolina honored in Carolina, Puerto Rico
Robert Pershing Wadlow (1918–1940) Recognized as tallest human being ever
Don Koehler (1925–1981)
Max Palmer (1928–1984)
John F. Carroll (1932–1969)
Eddie Carmel (1936–1972) "The Jewish Giant" photographed by Diane Arbus.
Richard Kiel (b. September 13, 1939) actor (Jaws from James Bond)
Suleiman Ali Nashnush (1943–1991) Libya
Neil Fingleton (b. 1980) tallest living Briton
André Roussimoff ("André the Giant") (1946–1993)
Carel Struycken (b. July 30, 1948 in The Hague, Netherlands) Actor with acromegalic gigantism.
Sandy Allen (1955–2008) pituitary gigantism, was recognized as the tallest living woman at the time of her death.[3]
Zeng Jinlian (1964–1982) believed to be the tallest woman ever, but scoliosis kept her from standing erect
Jorge Gonzales (b. 1966) tallest wrestler ever
Radhouane Charbib (b. 1968)
Gheorghe Mureşan (b. February 14, 1971) tallest NBA player in history
Leonid Stadnyk (b. 1971)
Sultan Kösen (b. 1983) tallest living man and largest living human being.
Paul Wight (b. 1972) wrestler WWE (aka "The Big Show")
Yao Defen (b. July 15, 1972)
Matthew McGrory (1973–2005) actor in Big Fish and other films
Nikolai Valuev (b. 1973) former WBA heavyweight champion
Sun Ming Ming (b. 1983)[4][5]
Vikas Uppal (1986–2007)
Kenny George, UNCA basketball player[6]
Alexander Sizonenko, tallest living Russian, formerly a basketball player

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_humans_with_gigantism

Thanks, Phatman, Madame and Lynnwood! :clap

This was fascinating!!!! :heart

Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:29 am
GT Truther

I know I could trust this guy, but unfortunately, considering everything, I just can't.
What a shame.

http://www.wimp.com/obamahorse/

Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:18 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 927 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 38  Next