It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:05 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 927 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 38  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.3 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.3
How do they know this wasn't an abduction beam? Fast for an extraction.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:02 am
GT Truther

Quad..at the Sheep Hole Mtn. range...I was trying to get to a Lost Spanish Mine. I believe I found the arrastra with Sat. topo maps. Bob, the guy who re-found the Lost Mine a couple of years ago has a sword he found in the tunnel near the arrastra. The sword dates 1550 to 1580. Find of a lifetime. I ran into a bit of a problem out there being by myself. See the below.
He said the last time he was in the tunnel he counted 125 rattlesnakes. I thought he might have stretched that a bit. I don't anymore.
Almost, one more step and it would have nailed me.
As I was watching another one (Big Red) I backed up and turned and almost stepped on this one slithering right behind me.
Big Red
Horny Toad

Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:19 am
Site Admin

Quote:
I ran into a bit of a problem out there being by myself.

:awe :scared :shock:

Dex - you be careful out there 'eah? We don't wanna lose you!!!! :heart

Horny toads! :lol They've almost been wiped out in Texas because of pesticide use. I haven't seen one since I was a kid! :clap

Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:59 am
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
Quote:
Other human Fossil finds

A 19'6" human skeleton found in 1577 A.D. under an overturned oak tree in the Canton of Lucerne.

23-foot tall skeleton found in 1456 A.D. beside a river in Valence, France.

A 25' 6 " skeleton found in 1613 A.D. near the castle of Chaumont in France.�This was claimed to be�a nearly complete find.

A simple google search turns up no other info on these. Oddly, the only web sites showing these are David Icke's and a few others. ALL of the references come from 1 source. :dunno

Ah............... WRONG.

That's like a challenge to a professional Internet researcher! LMAO!!

Actually a "simple Google search" turns up over 2,000 results to sift through to look for more info.

After that special on the 2' to 3' tall human skeletons found on some island, "Giants" are not that far fetched. Plus, if you believe our Human History is a lie, then the truth is bound to be strange to us. I don't believe OR disbelieve, I am keeping an open mind is all.

New "Hobbit" Human Bones Add to Evidence, Oddity
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news ... bbits.html
And your post BB, here: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1534

Now why is the Giants not in National Geo? Perhaps the news is not so closely related to the BIG LIE, plus, these hobbits were found recently, and National Geo did not exist in 1577. I dunno. All I know is IT'S POSSIBLE.

This was on page 1 of my Google search results:

A web site devoted to "Giants", They seem to compile a lot of info and images from many places.

Giants...Giants...Giants...Giants..
http://www.burlingtonnews.net/giants.html
Was there a giant race of humans before us? Could there been a giant race existing before the flood.
One age of Man dying out being replaced by another.
Reports of giant remains and skeletons being unearthed show convincing evidence
that these giants indeed existed in a pre-existing culture.
Read below of the Giant Races of the World.

A little further into the results you find this FASCINATING POWER POINT PRESENTATION
http://www.scribd.com/doc/3945978/Mighty-Ones-of-Old
The real meat starts on page 10. WOW. This body of work makes a great case for Human Giants, and better yet, there are HUNDREDS OF "FACTS" TO CHECK.

But, that PPT is very convincing.

A reference for the Biblical connection
http://www.elseroad.com/topics/spirit_w ... demons.pdf
This is on Page 134 of the PPT above PPT

And my last blurb on Giants: This is on pages 275/276 of the PPT:

For Further Reading, Study, and Facts, sources for this information can be found...

A Tradition of Giants by John Heckewelder
http://www.breadoflifebiblestudy.com/Le ... ants01.pdf

Holocaust of Giants by Vine Deloria - The Great Smithsonian Cover-up
http://www.xpeditionsmagazine.com/magaz ... caust.html

Did Biblical Giants Build The Circle of the Refaim? By Barry Chamish
http://dubroom.org/download/pdf/ebooks/ ... refaim.pdf

From the Ashes of Angels by Andrew Collins
The 12th Planet by Zecharia Sitchin
Stranger Than Science by Frank Edwards
The Book of Hanoch (Reconstruction Version) by Stephen H. Aherns
The Scriptures by Institute for Scripture Research (Pty) Ltd
The Ultimate Encyclopedia of Mythology by Aurthur Cotterell & Rachel Storm
A Dictionary of Angels by Gustav Davidson
The World’s Last Mysteries by The Reader’s Digest Association, INC.
Ancient American by Dr. Glenn Kimball, Volume 5, Issue #34
Report on Mount Explorations Of The Bureau Of Ethnology, 12t h Annual Report by Smithsonian Bureau Of Ethnology 1890-1891
Fallen Angels and the Origins of Evil by Elizabeth Clair Prophet
Holy Blood, Holy Grail by Michael Baigent, Richard Leigh, and Henry Lincoln
Fossilized Customs by Lew White
Devils and Demons and the Return of the Nephilim by John Klein and Adam Spears
The Grimoire of Lady Sheba by Lady Sheba
Mythology by Edith Hamilton
The Dead Sea Scrolls by Wise, Abegg, and Cook
Technology of the Gods by David Hatcher Childress.

Some of the PPT was plagiarized from here:

LAND OF GIANTS
http://www.prospector-utah.com/LAND%20OF%20GIANTS.htm

Giants and Ancient North American Warfare
http://www.stevequayle.com/Giants/N.Am/N.Am.War2.html

Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:40 pm
GT Truther

Some thoughts to ponder on giants. People who suffer from Marfans which is the form of giantism caused by a hereditary overproduction of growth hormone have different features that some of the skulls and skeletons being found. In Marfans, the browridge is exaggerated as is the jaw. Marfans victims have problems in the joints and long bones due to their extremely long and rapid growth patterns. Their bones are thinner and more fragile than actual giants.

If you look at the skeletal remains of the "giants" discussed, they lack the Marfans brow and jaw. They were well proportioned but huge humanoid beings. Interestingly enough, the giant that David slew in the Bible does sound more like a Marfans sufferer.

How is everybody?

MK

Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:05 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Great MK, thanks for asking! I was hoping you would cross post some of your posts from the Comment section at Fulford's -- the Blog and the Subscription area.

A couple of those lonmg posts would be great here. Like the one just before you stated you would not post any more "off worlder" stuff, poor folks can't handle it!

And how are you? I hope you are better than your last report.

Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:09 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Ah............... WRONG.

That's like a challenge to a professional Internet researcher! LMAO!!

Actually a "simple Google search" turns up over 2,000 results to sift through to look for more info.

What we have here is a misunderstanding. By no other information, I mean no scientific publications, research, etc.

Yes, there are over 2,000 hits - but almost all of them refer to one unattributed source for the information as I stated above.

There is just too much information (a 25 foot tall human being - seriously?) out there that can be hoaxes. Too many of these so called "giant" skeletons were exhibited for money and then - ta da - suddenly disappeared from view? :roll

Madame - I am not talking about Marfan Syndrome. Marfan's is a genetic disorder of connective tissue. Yes, folks with Marfans are tall but they are by no means labled "giants."

From Wikipedia:
Well-known people
Prominent figures who have been diagnosed with Marfan syndrome include:

Austin Carlile, [38] Vocalist of hardcore band Of Mice & Men
Bradford Cox,[39] frontman of the bands Deerhunter and Atlas Sound.
Flo Hyman,[40] Olympic silver medalist in Women's Volleyball (1984), died suddenly at a match from an aortic dissection.
Jonathan Larson,[41] author and composer of the hit musical Rent, died from an aortic dissection the day before the off-Broadway opening of Rent.[42]
Joey Ramone,[43] singer for punk rock band The Ramones.
Vincent Schiavelli,[44] actor.
Sir John Tavener,[45] contemporary British composer.

Speculative claims concerning historical figures
The diagnosis of Marfan syndrome was not available until well into the 20th century, but there has been speculation on whether historical figures may have had it, based on sparse medical records, descriptions, and images. Ancient figures include Akhenaten, Egyptian pharaoh, based on his image in early Amarna art.[46] (This was disproven by forensic tests in 2010[47].) Musicians and composers Niccolò Paganini[48], Sergei Rachmaninoff[49], and Robert Johnson [50] are thought by some to have had the disease. A 1962 theory that Abraham Lincoln had Marfan syndrome has little currency today.[51][52][53] According to a 2007 theory, it is more likely that he had a different disorder, multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2B, that caused skeletal features almost identical to Marfan syndrome.[54]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marfan_syndrome

Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:26 am
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
How do they know this wasn't an abduction beam? Fast for an extraction.

So your real question is "Is this craft of Alien or Extra Terrestrial Origin"? From what I have seen from the technology displayed. No, for the following reasons.

1) The power plants are Mercury Superconducting spheres which is terrestrial in origin. These tap into Zero Point Energy or Energy from the Vacuum of space.
2) The Rail gun has a blast wave just like the one that the ONR fired. I posted a link to the Office of Naval Research which showed a rail gun firing so we could compare the two.
3) We have yet to master extra dimensional technology to the point that we can step around time and space. Even though the PTB know that string theory is close it still missing the sacred geometry link which brings it all together. The Tetrahedron or the 2D image of the 6 pointed star is the greatest clue. At this point, String theory believes their are 11 dimensions. There are really 13. I know by exposing this that I could get in some really big trouble but so be it. Why thirteen and not 11. Because of the sacred geometry. Looking at the great seal on the back of a 1 dollar bill you will see the 13 stars. This is the key to it all. Notice the thirteen stars make up the supposed star of David. This is really a 3D image of a tetrahedron. String theory now says their are 11 dimensions, the 11th being time. This is almost correct. The 13 dimensions include a positive and negative dimensions that overlap. This is the reason when you look at the star of David you see the two triangles. This is the missing piece to unlocking everything. They have known about this since the time when they first came. They have kept this to themselves believing we are inferior and not worthy of this knowledge.
4) The craft that come here with which travel faster than light are also capable of hiding themselves in plain sight. If people only knew how many are already here.

Egar Rothchild (red shield / star of David / Ex-Illumnati) Fouche
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienc ... tech06.htm

ONR Rail Gun Firing.
http://www.onr.navy.mil/~/media/Videos/ ... 75sec.ashx

=== Anamorphosis ===

The ability to hide in plain sight by skewing the perspective. Many of the occult symbols use anamorphosis. It is thought that only the eye of fire / light would be able to see the true imagery. It is because conic and paraboloid reflectors bend light to bring them in focus. This bending of light and perspective is how things are hidden. It is the key to understanding why their are 13 dimensions and not 11. Take the star of david and a piece of reflective mylar. What do you see... ?

http://www.anamorphosis.com/links.html

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:57 am
GT Truther

== Anamophosis - Hidden in plain sight ==

The 13 stars which make up the 13 points in a 2D perspective tetrahedron at the top of the eagle is the item of interest. The fact that it is "Illuminated" tells us that there is more to it than meats the eye. This is why I mentioned Anamorphosis. The changing of perspective. The sacred geometry is revealed in the 3 dimensions. The number 13 in Hebrew makes up the word "ONE". It is only used in the bible where it is state "The Lord is ONE". In this number 13 we see the use of sacred geometry. It's anamophosis being the ONE GOD of the Tetrahedron. This is the key to everything. The Illuminati shove it in your face as if they and they alone are the masters of space and time. Now you know this bombshell is what they couldn't afford to be leaked out. It is what I promised to release if they did not stop pestering me. Now I have have put my cards on the table.

E Pluibus Unum.. Out of many ONE. Now look at the biblical context "The Lord is ONE". Is this not a contradiction ? Now you are just seeing the beginnings of what is hidden. Who are the many ? Which one do they call the one ? Who are those they call the many ?

The 13 Stars make up the "Red Shield" or Rothschild's symbol. Now I have said more than I should. Here is a link to understanding the 13 steps of the pyramid. The 14th step the builders "Rejected" and placed instead the Eye of Horus, the eye of their god.

In this link you will see those who call themselves Lord and Master. http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=1021 They believe they own us and that we are property to be bought and sold. We in fact are bought and sold. Our social security numbers are bought and sold on the stock exchange. Their symbol of the Pyramid and the Red Star are symbols are where they claim to be from. The red dwarf star is why they they claim they left. Putting their mark on the US dollar tell us that they "Own the US Currency". This deal was struck by Haym Solomon by our founding fathers who did not have the money to finance the war. So they borrowed it from the Rothchild Banks.

The Rothchild family knows of the technology they sit on. It should be given out freely. It is not. It is kept in secret so they can keep us in slavery.

:candle :candle :candle

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:57 am
GT Truther

Expanding the Effort to Achieve Nuclear Security

Posted by Jesse Lee on April 12, 2010 at 12:13 PM EDT

Last week saw marked progress on one of the President's key long-term foreign policy objectives to stop the spread of nuclear weapons, and to secure vulnerable nuclear materials. On April 8th, President Obama signed the New START Treaty which will require the United States and Russia to reduce -- by 30 percent below the levels in a treaty signed in 2002 -- the number of nuclear warheads they have deployed on intercontinental ballistic missiles, submarine-based ballistic missiles, and bombers. A year in the making, this treaty marked an important step towards the goal of eliminating the threat of nuclear weapons to humanity, a goal the President recognizes may not be reached in his lifetime but which will never happen if we do not strive for it. The New Start Treaty was signed two days after the Department of Defense released the new Nuclear Posture Review, which establishes as a goal of America's foreign policy "to reduce the role of nuclear weapons in our national security strategy and focus on reducing the nuclear dangers of the 21st century, while sustaining a safe, secure and effective nuclear deterrent for the United States and our allies and partners as long as nuclear weapons exist," as the President put it in his statement.

This morning the President arrived at the Nuclear Security Summit with leaders from around the world to pursue a comprehensive nuclear security agenda to secure all vulnerable nuclear materials around the world within four years. As Deputy National Security Advisor for Strategic Communications Ben Rhodes explained in previewing the summit, "Obviously no one nation is capable of taking the actions necessary to secure vulnerable nuclear materials that are in many different countries and in many different regions of the world. Similarly, no one nation is capable of pursuing the kind of nuclear security measures that can prevent the transit, illicit transit, of those types of materials." The summit will focus on collective action to achieve these goals, and as the largest gathering of countries by an American President dedicated to a specific issue in decades, it represents a recognition by the President and so many other leaders of the seriousness of the threat posed by nuclear terrorism.

President Barack Obama meets with King Abdullah II of Jordan at the Nuclear Security Summit at the Washington Convention Center April 12, 2010. (Official White House Photo by Lawrence Jackson)

The work of the summit began yesterday with a number of bilateral meetings, with more scheduled today with King Abdullah of Jordan, Prime Minister Mohamed Najib Abdul Razak of Malaysia, President Serzh Sargsian of Armenia, and President Hu Jintao of China. The President will welcome each head of delegation late this afternoon, and the summit will begin in earnest with a working dinner tonight to be followed with much more tomorrow.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:30 pm
GT Truther

=== No Nukes by 2012 ===

This is my prediction.

boundaries to it..

Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:14 pm
GT Truther

I'm so hoping that there are highly spiritual, loving beings that will participate in the next two or three years coming our way. I'm talking about we humans, plus any kind-hearted ETs.

The negative beings are playing a big role right now, but I have faith that negative and positive generally balances out on the scales of justice.

I have been adding to my emergency supplies, but I'm far from sure that the coming world is one that I want to be part of.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:04 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

hmm, but its not for nothing that satirists sometimes nickname 'Mandy' as 'the prince of darkness'.

As someone who has created content that earns me money online (OK, not a fortune, but its still better than nothing) so I see two sides to the issue. The last thing I want is for other people to be selling on my creations without (at a minimum) my approval, if not also me receiving a slice of the revenue too.

The danger where I see it is the blocking of sites such as wikileaks, project camelot, even this one! - for sharing information which TPTB want keeping secret.

Mind you, as my next message will show, sometimes mainstream news can tell us the most amazing things...

Simon

mjc wrote:
A story from last year that some may have missed:-

http://technology.timesonline.co.uk/tol ... 797844.ece

Mandelson targets web pirates after dinner with mogul August 16, 2009

<snip>Lord Mandelson, the business secretary, ordered officials to draw up draconian regulations on internet piracy just days after he had a private dinner with a Hollywood mogul who is a critic of illegal file-sharing. Mandelson is understood to have demanded that internet service providers be given new powers to cut off the accounts of British web users who persistently download music and films for nothing. The business secretary’s intervention comes after a meeting last weekend with David Geffen, the billionaire producer who co-founded the DreamWorks studio with Steven Spielberg. Mandelson and Geffen dined on August 7 with members of the Rothschild banking dynasty at the family’s holiday villa on the Greek island of Corfu. <end>

<snip>

Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:06 am
GT Truther

Wow, the debate on Obama's Birth will surely heat up with this:

Kenyan official: Obama born here
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=139481
Quote:
Posted: April 11, 2010
6:22 pm Eastern

By Drew Zahn
© 2010 WorldNetDaily
Kenyan MP James Orengo

..."A Kenyan lawmaker told the nation's parliament last month that Barack Obama was born in Africa and is therefore "not even a native American."

During debate over the draft of a new Kenyan constitution, James Orengo, the country's minister of lands and a member of parliament for the Ugenya constituency, cited America's election of a Kenyan-born president as an example of what can be accomplished when diverse peoples unite:

"If America was living in a situation where they feared ethnicity and did not see itself as a multiparty state or nation," Orengo posited, "how could a young man born here in Kenya, who is not even a native American, become the president of America?"

Orengo held up the U.S. as a country no longer "living in the past," since Americans elected a Kenyan-born president without regard to "ethnic consideration and objectives." ..."

MORE AT THE LINK

Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:10 am
GT Truther

duplicate - the page took so long to load that I pressed 'submit' a second time...

Simon

Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:17 am
GT Truther

My goodness, talk about hiding things in plain sight! Mainstream newspaper too!

What they don't say is that it was found in 1983 and then hushed up, nor that it follows an oval orbit and at present is supposed to be between the Earth and the Sun, that it is part of the cause of 'climate change', should be visible during an eclipse this July....

Simon

-------------------------------------------

By PAUL SUTHERLAND, Sun Spaceman

Published: 12 Mar 2010

AN invisible star may be circling the Sun and causing deadly comets to bombard the Earth, scientists said yesterday.

The brown dwarf - up to five times the size of Jupiter - could be to blame for mass extinctions that occur here every 26 million years.

The star - nicknamed Nemesis by Nasa scientists - would be invisible as it only emits infrared light and is incredibly distant.

Nemesis is believed to orbit our solar system at 25,000 times the distance of the Earth to the Sun.

As it spins through the galaxy, its gravitational pull drags icy bodies out of the Oort Cloud - a vast sphere of rock and dust twice as far away as Nemesis.

These "snowballs" are thrown towards Earth as comets, causing devastation similar to the asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs 65 million years ago.

Now Nasa boffins believe they will be able to find Nemesis using a new heat-seeking telescope that began scanning the skies in January.

The Wide-Field Infrared Survey Explorer - expected to find a thousand brown dwarfs within 25 light years of the Sun - has already sent back a photo of a comet possibly dislodged from the Oort Cloud.

Scientists' first clue to the existence of Nemesis was the bizarre orbit of a dwarf planet called Sedna.

Boffins believe its unusual, 12,000-year-long oval orbit could be explained by a massive celestial body.

Mike Brown, who discovered Sedna in 2003, said: "Sedna is a very odd object - it shouldn't be there.

"The only way to get on an eccentric orbit is to have some giant body kick you - so what is out there?"

Professor John Matese, of the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, said most comets come from the same part of the Oort Cloud.

He added: "There is statistically significant evidence that this concentration of comets could be caused by a companion to the Sun."

Read more / see goofy cartoon image: http://www.thesun.co.uk:80/sol/homepage ... z0kyfI6efj

Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:21 am
GT Truther

midnight wrote:
I'm so hoping that there are highly spiritual, loving beings that will participate in the next two or three years coming our way. I'm talking about we humans, plus any kind-hearted ETs.

The negative beings are playing a big role right now, but I have faith that negative and positive generally balances out on the scales of justice.

I have been adding to my emergency supplies, but I'm far from sure that the coming world is one that I want to be part of.

Veritas Aequitas Truth and justice always overcomes darkness. It is always darkest before the storm but we have a light which shines so brightly. The positive and negative dimensions were the missing portion of string theory as it defines the Coriolis Effect. String theory needed balance. Paul Dirak equations predicted a positive and negative universe. Nassim Haramein has described the proper affects inside an atom. You will notice that the tetrahedron in this picture below shows what I have described. I don't believe that I came upon this by myself. I believe that I have been contacted in such a way as not to be directly revealed. In this way I cannot make certain claims which directly link where all of this is coming from. I have had dreams of carbon tetrahedral. I didn't know of its existence before the dreams came. I also had dreams of the word Coriolis many times. This wasn't an accident. Yes, yes I believe we are being helped in such a way that defies explanation.

How is it that they seem to be so angry with us. I can tell of the anger. I feel it. They are so hopping mad it is unbelievable. I don't believe that the darkness can overcome the light. How could that be. Darkness is always overcome by the light. That light has something to do with the unified fields which unite all creation. You are right midnight there are forces working here which defy explanation. That unction you feel, that little voice, it should be listened to.

:candle :candle :candle :candle

boundaries to it..

Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:54 am
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
Wow, the debate on Obama's Birth will surely heat up with this:

Kenyan official: Obama born here
Quote:
Posted: April 11, 2010
6:22 pm Eastern

By Drew Zahn
© 2010 WorldNetDaily
Kenyan MP James Orengo

..."A Kenyan lawmaker told the nation's parliament last month that Barack Obama was born in Africa and is therefore "not even a native American."

During debate over the draft of a new Kenyan constitution, James Orengo, the country's minister of lands and a member of parliament for the Ugenya constituency, cited America's election of a Kenyan-born president as an example of what can be accomplished when diverse peoples unite:

"If America was living in a situation where they feared ethnicity and did not see itself as a multiparty state or nation," Orengo posited, "how could a young man born here in Kenya, who is not even a native American, become the president of America?"

Orengo held up the U.S. as a country no longer "living in the past," since Americans elected a Kenyan-born president without regard to "ethnic consideration and objectives." ..."

MORE AT THE LINK

will be interesting for sure to see how this one plays out. imo, the horse has long been beaten dead. but everyone's entitled to their own, ey? i do find things...like the following info...indicative of the dis-info out there.

I'll be checking at snopes.com again in a week or so. Nothing for this particular item is posted yet. But, I did find this, which I thought should be posted. Make of it what you will. i couldn't copy the entire article, so i retyped what I thought pertained. link for full article at bottom.

.....snip
what most people know is that the Associated Press (AP) is one of the largest, internationally recognized, syndicated news services. What most people don't know that is in 2204, the AP was a "birther" news organization.

How so? Because in a syndicated report, published Sunday, June 27, 2204, by the Kenyan Standard Tiems, and which was, as of this report available here:

http://web.archive.org/web/200406271427 ... 060403.htm

The AP reporter stated the following:

Kenyan-born US Senate hopful, Barrack Obama, appreared set to take over the Illinois Senate seat after his main rival, Jack Ryan, dropped out of the race on Friday night amid a furor over lurid sex club allegations. .....snip

....snip
Why this article was of particular interest to birthers was its lead-in sentence, which refered to Barack Obama as "Kenyan-born." Surely, claimed birthers, such an august news agency as the Associated Press would not have identified Barack Obama as "Kenyan-born" if they did not have ample evidence to support its use of that term.

However, the Associated Press made no such reference; the identificaation of Barack Obama as "Kenyan-born" was added to the Sunday Standard's version of the AP story by someone else (who misspelled the politician's given name as "Barrack" in the process) and is apparently unique to that publication. The full text of the "Jack Ryan Abandons Senate Bid" article as originally issued by the Associated Press is retievable from the LexisNexis archive of global news sources, and it contains no reference (in the lead-in or elsewhere) to Barack Obama's being "Kenyan-born"....snip

Likewise, archived versions of U.S. newspapers that published the same AP wire story (such as the San Diego Union-Tribune http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/poli ... enate.html
and the Seattle Times) http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/n ... dig26.html
do not include lead-ins identifying Barack Obama as "Kenyan-born."
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/ap.asp

Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:34 am
GT Truther

Phatman

Is that a break down picture for a molecule?

Let me share with you a posting sent to me from BRADENTAPES...

When they block our knowledge of God in science? Hmm

Bradentapes wrote:

According to what modern science has found out, a GOD is a non-physical
entity that is self-aware....This is our creator and father. A Lord is a
physical entity that has powers beyond the normal human realm that shares powers
given them by God.

Here's the final story:

Before the end of the 1940's, a rather famous physicist asked this
question: When I dream I do not know that I have dreamed untill I wake up. Then I
say to myself. I just had a dream.......BUT what if, when I wake up, am I
yet in another dream?

He began to calulate in physics what IS our actual reality? He found out
that accirding to his calculations this had to be a Holographic universe.
He then met with his colleagues and aske them to find any errors he may have
overlooked.

At this time in history they could not 'physically' proved that his
calculations were indeed correct and this HAD to be a hollographic universe but
had no means yet to verify it physically (or our perception of physical).

So, before the end of the 1940's they had indeed found out what the one we
called GOD acrually was,,,,,,,,,,,,It was our projectionist.....our
creator.... our father.

But later, in 1998 a well-known company had conclusice proof. Because it
is now classified information, Hewlitt Pacard DID verify it in our alledged
physicall reality.

For about three years they had been working on micro constructions of
mounting chips to molecules. They gave gramts to perhaps up to three
universities to make wire that they could connect to the molecules. Finally that was
achieved.

Later yet IBM had created a piece of equipment that HP purchased and could
now see down into the very heart of a molecule.

A statement in a science journal said that they had found out that the
molecule was nothing more than light, created by pulses of electromagnetic
pulses of light. Naturally the government made HP take this information off
their web site, labeling this information as TOP SECRET. LATER IN THE SCIENCE
JOURNAL THEY DID THE SAME THING.

Now here is where it really gets interesting !!!

As a fellow scientist I called HP and spoke with the higher officers of
that company and all of them stated that at no time did they ever work with
microscopic research.

I also contacted the journal and they too stated that they had never
printed that article. TOO LATE BUDDYS .......I ALREADY SAW IT WITH MY OWN
EYES!!!

Now HERE IS THE "SURPRISE" ??? Since this time our government has been
working 24/7 on hollography research. Now why in the world would they want
to do this? If they succeed we could go to sleep one night as a free agent
and wake up as a slave in the morning, not perceiving a differnce.

The rabbit hole gets deeper:

HP lay dead on the internet for about one year, revealing nothing new.
But....surprizingly emerged as the worlds leaders in NANOTECHNOLOGY!

A picture came up showing two sprockets and chain drive complete with a
motor divice...............less than the width of a human hair.

And once more the government made them shut it down.

But here is a very interesting finding on my part and fully fifty years
before HP had discovered it:

Business-wise I had moved to California.and was having a very rough time of
it not landing a job. I was on my last legs and had no money nor food. I
was cursing God for letting me fall into this deep depression in my life.

Just before I went to sleep I heard a name and was to call out to that
name. I went to sleep and found myself traveling out in space...remembering
that name I kept calling out to it and went to heaven, which was in the very
center of our milkey way and that trip seemed to me to last about twenty
minutes.

I came to heaven and shown what it truely was. NO ONE WAS THERE! BUT
THINGS KEPT CHANGING TO BE RELATIVE TO MY SIZE, WHERE JUST BEFORE I ARRIVED
SEEMED TO BE ETERNAL IN SIZE AND DIMENTION. I WON'T GO INTO THE DETAILS BUT FOUND
THAT A LANGUAGE WHICH WAS TELEPATHIC AND ANSWERED BEFORE I ASKED ANY
QUESTIONS AND SHOWN WHAT HEAVEN IS AND WHERE WE ARE PROJECTED FROM....AND WENT NOT
THAT ONE TIME BUT TWO NIGHTS IN A ROW.

BASICALLY I WAS ASKED TO FULFILL TWO REQUESTS. I DID THAT BUT DID NOT
EVER GO BACK AGAIN. IT WAS JUST TOO HARD ON MY PART AND DIDN'T WANT TO GO
THROUGH THAT AGAIN.

I hope this has helped you all in this understanding. GOD EXISTS AND OUR
GOVERMENT KNOWS IT. BUT ALL IN OUR GOVERNMENT SEEM TO BE SATENISTS AND THEY
WANT IT BURIED.

Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:14 am
GT Truther

Shady Groves wrote:
Thought of the Day..

Reading over this past weeks thread traffic in archive now I see Don’s still heavy into Nancy’s Zeta communications and the Zeta’s are still exposing their supposed STO (Service to Others, In Service to Others) which they consider their Zeta faction to be.

But

Have you really sat down and meditated on what “Service To Others” or “In Service to To Others.” means. Really means.

There is a beautiful passage of it found in the Christian Sacred Texts in the Four Gospels of the New Testament. That’s found in no other mythology, legend or sacred text about God or the Gods; past and present.

It was the night before the death of Jesus Crucifiction, their all in the upper room sharing their last meal together as a group. In a few hours the Passion of Christ about to unfold. The literal sac rice and Crucifiction of “The God” of the Universe it self in his earthly manifestation in the body of Jesus. In few hours the Temple guards will come, and beatings, curses scourage and blood will flow… In a few hours God himself (if you are Christian and earnestly believe) mens fists will be striking the body and face of “The God of All of Creation” and ultimately the Romans (representing humanity) will drive nails through his body and put him to death. For having the .. The audacity to teach mankind to love one another and to turn from our more baser instincts.

In a few hours. God himself will be murdered by his very own beloved creation. (humanity). A God that most likely has the power to wipe out not only this planet but possibility of this entire galaxy in a matter of blink of eye, if he got angry enough.

But what does this God do in those last hours, in those last ours of peace among his earthly friends?

Gets up takes a bowl of water, a vessel of water and few towels. Kneels and washes the feet of his friends. The act of humility and submission and TRUE Service To Others, washes the feet of the very humanity (his children) that out of their ignorance are about to commit an act putting to death a God.

…. The Zeta’s talk a good talk about STO they preach it and shout from their abode someplace far off in the distant galaxy. But Ultimately they are not STO..

How so you may ask?

Because I don’t see them bothering themselves to lift one of their 3 boney fingers to relieve the suffering TRUE suffering going on in this world. Nor freeing one captive of us in slavery to a world dominated by Illuminati and their irk..

The Zeta prefer the safety of shadows from hence they like to preach of there supposed superiority and so called evolved Spirituality.

Just some thoughts,

Shady

"Love one another as I have loved you."

Excelent piece Shady! And Dex, I did not know you were a treasure hunter. Or perhaps I do and just did not remember. The reason I said that is that I vaguely remember a picture of you with a metal detector. Do you go after the big ledgend?

Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:17 am
GT Truther

Quote:
Excelent piece Shady! And Dex, I did not know you were a treasure hunter. Or perhaps I do and just did not remember. The reason I said that is that I vaguely remember a picture of you with a metal detector. Do you go after the big ledgend?

Indeed I do...I have a collection of things that would knock the socks off your feet.

I owe my interest to the little people.

Are you watching the TV program 'Spartacus'?
It demonstrates the kind of mentality during jesus's time. Shocking...

Dex

Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:30 am
Site Admin

Dex wrote:
Are you watching the TV program 'Spartacus'?
It demonstrates the kind of mentality during jesus's time. Shocking...
Dex

Great series but I agree it is shocking for sure, such brutality in our history :doh

Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:47 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

NEW EARTHQUAKE - 6.9 Mw - SOUTHERN QINGHAI, CHINA

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/ ... 10vacp.php
Preliminary Earthquake Report
Magnitude 6.9 Mw
Date-Time
13 Apr 2010 23:49:42 UTC
14 Apr 2010 07:49:42 near epicenter
13 Apr 2010 15:49:42 standard time in your timezone
Location 33.263N 96.665E
Depth 46 km
Distances
239 km (149 miles) NNW (347 degrees) of Qamdo, Xizang (Tibet)
380 km (236 miles) SSE (155 degrees) of Golmud, Qinghai, China
604 km (376 miles) SW (234 degrees) of Xining, Qinghai, China
919 km (571 miles) NE (44 degrees) of THIMPHU, Bhutan

Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:19 pm
GT Truther

Post And the quakes keep a'comin'......
Actually, Lynnwood, the Chinese reporting agency reported it as a 7.1, followed by a 5.3 and a 5.4. Anytime the USGS reports something with a ".9" at the end, it's a sure bet it's the next number up or greater. It's like the price in a retail shop; rather than "$10", it's always "$9.99", so they can say it's "under ten bucks!".

Gillian Wong, in the Huffington Post, wrote:
.........."In a flash, the houses went down. It was a terrible earthquake," he said. "In a small park, there is a Buddhist tower and the top of the tower fell off.

"Everybody is out on the streets, standing in front of their houses, trying to find their family members," he said, adding that school buildings had not collapsed but that students had been evacuated and were assembled in outdoor playgrounds.

The quake hit the county of Yushu, a Tibetan area in Qinghai's south, the official Xinhua News Agency cited the China Earthquake Networks Center as saying. The Chinese center measured the quake's magnitude at 7.1. A local government Web site put the county's population in 2005 at 89,300, a community of mostly herders and farmers.

The China Earthquake Administration announced the initial death toll in a brief statement on its Web site. Rescue efforts were hindered by telecommunications problems, with phone lines down, the notice said.

from http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/1 ... 36595.html

Still, it's a big one, and it was only 6 miles deep.

For anyone interested in my take on Mr. Obama's guiding political philosophy - which I've come to call "National Corporatism" - my new essay is up on http://dondep.com (also http://dondep.info, and http://dondeppeller.com), titled "How (and Why) Obama Shrank His Base – Why It Matters To You, But Not To Him". It says much the same thing that cyberbird said on the last page.....I used to think I could trust him, but no longer.

Speaking of Mr. Obama; Lynnwood, that article you brought up is from the WorldNetDaily, which has practically made a cottage industry out of the 'birther' movement. Remember it was their own investigative reporter who went to Hawaii during the presidential campaign to disprove his citizenship, only to come back and post an article explaining how he had been able to determine "beyond a shadow of a doubt" that Obama was born in Hawaii in 1961, just as the public has been told. Of course, that didn't correspond with the ideology of the puppetmasters of WorldNetDaily, and after only a couple days the piece was abruptly taken off their website without any fanfare and they resumed their 'birther' claims, which have proven quite profitable with lots of make-busy activity, when the real crooks are getting away with murder.

Literally.

Interesting how this president, who actually DID win a convincing majority of the popular vote AND the electoral vote, showing that his election was the true will of the People, is considered by some (mostly those in the minority who voted for the actual loser of both the popular AND the electoral votes in both 2000 and 2004) to be more illegitimate than his predecessor, who was NOT the true representative of the People's will. It's like a marriage certificate: sure, the paper may say two people are married, but if they aren't married where it truly counts (in the heart), then what good is the paper? That's how I think of the whole 'birther' argument, even if they ever do come up with evidence that can hold water in a court of law. That's not to say I don't have problems with this president; a thorough reading of my new post makes that very clear. My differences, however, have to do with the contrast between the promises that bought him the vote, and the actual policies that are being implemented that put the Big Lie to many of those promises. The good thing is I don't think we have too much time to cry in our beer before things will amp up in the way of earth changes and it'll be time to get out the tar and feathers - for the lot of 'em. A word of caution until then though: most people are aware of 'something BIG' that's imminent, but they're quite clueless for the most part, preferring to think that the "NWO" plans are taking place in a vacuum, not because the elite are fearful over what they surely know will occur as we approach the 'Crossing'. They sense it, and like an animal's instinct, they're trying to prepare themselves by first making sure they can physically defend themselves. (That means buying up guns and ammo and using terminology like "lock n' load", "reload", "armed and dangerous", "spray 'em with lead", etc.) Alas, they should be more concerned with seeds and skills, because when it becomes evident they've been barking up the wrong tree, they'll be using those guns to secure that which they haven't spent time acquiring, meaning foodstuffs, tools, medicines, etc. Yes, that's a sweeping generalization, but I made my point. It's what we're hearing in the MSM these days, especially when things like the Oklahoma "armed state militia" is making the news. What is going to end up happening is someone is going to do something that can easily fall under the category of "insurrection" - according to the Constitution, which ironically will be used to justify said insurrection - and the viewing public will be treated to a whole string of Wacos, a second "civil war" in effect, as the real underlying truth is that there is a "neo-confederate" movement for states' rights in the offing. My own cynical opinion is that nothing of the sort would be going on if there was a "law-and-order" white Republican in the White House, who was busy convincing everyone that the real enemies are mad muslims and illegal hispanics invading the country, but that's beside the point now. We will live with what we have and either start learning the real truth (which, sadly, might induce that huge spike of insanity that's anticipated) or we will start taking out our anger at those in control now, simply because the real culprits are hidden from us.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a related note; the big Nuclear Summit (cover story for preps for what to do when PX will soon be available to naked eyes the world over) was a great excuse for a practice lock-down of this city (Washington, DC). It truly was a case of martial law; the morning commute took us down one of the main drags, with military blockades closing off all the streets going west (it's a north/south street) and armed soldiers guarding the sidewalks and streets, with huge metal fencing/gating erected along with concrete barricades, and policemen at every intersection directing traffic. Constant sirens and emergency vehicles racing up and down the avenues, too; a bicyclist was killed by a National Guard vehicle yesterday. The press was complaining they weren't even given enough time to notice the color of the pooh-bahs' ties when they were quickly trotted out for the cameras. It was, as noted earlier, the largest gathering of heads-of-state since FDR (or was it Truman?) got everyone together in the dying days of WWII to plan what would become the UN.

NASA will be making "announcements" shortly. Let's see how they go over.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:41 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Do you recall the poster recall?

He offered a lot of posts, and he seemed to be a hundred percent certain
that PX was coming our way before 2012.

So my question is, what will it take for you to head out in a hurry?

A few eqs might not be enough, but something more might get your butt out the door.

What is that "something more"?

Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:25 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 927 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 38  Next