It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:38 am

2nd crop circle tells of pole shift? 
GT Truther

Post 2nd crop circle tells of pole shift?
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010 ... 2010a.html

Mon May 10, 2010 1:53 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: 2nd crop circle tells of pole shift?
Good find Barb

Is that Stone Henge in the second photo?

Mon May 10, 2010 2:03 pm
Profile WWW

Did you go to the site L, and see the traffic goes right by Stonehenge!! I always thought it was off by itself, I have never seen cars in any pics of it ever.

Mon May 10, 2010 6:16 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Ya thats why I asked if it was in fact it because I was really surprised to see the vehicle traffic that close to it :awe

Tue May 11, 2010 4:48 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

yep that's Stonehenge, check it out on Google Earth, the roadways match up . I think we have mentally see the movie version of Stonehenge. Btw:that would be Stonehenge, Amesbury, Salisbury in the search line.

Tue May 11, 2010 7:51 am
Site Admin

Two interesting interpretations. I've only uploaded two of the photos from the site - check it out!

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010/stonehenge/articles.html

Stonehenge of May 9, 2010 showed annual motions of our Moon, Earth and Sun, and was a logical successor to two other crop pictures which appeared at Stonehenge or Chiseldon fourteen years ago in 1996

A new crop picture which appeared on May 9, 2010 near the ancient megalithic site of Stonehenge in southern England has quickly captured worldwide attention. Many field details from that crop picture (in oilseed rape) suggest that it was made by some kind of highly-technological patterned energy, which no one on Earth today has the capability to produce. Yet what exactly do its many beautiful symbols mean?

Fortunately we have already interpreted the symbolic meanings of two related crop pictures from the summer of 1996: one of which appeared at Stonehenge on July 4, 1996 (see The Stonehenge code), while the other of which appeared at Chiseldon on August 2, 1996 (see chis96a). Starting from what we know about those two old crop pictures, and several crop pictures from the summer of 2009, we can plausibly surmise what the current picture means.

Annual motions of the Moon, Earth and Sun (like those studied at Stonehenge nearby)

First and most generally, it seems to show the annual motions of our Moon, Earth and Sun:

That makes perfect sense, because Stonehenge was originally built as a lunar-solar observatory around 3000 to 2000 BC (see watch or Sun-Moon-Stonehenge-Culture-Ancient or /Uriels-Machine-Uncovering-Stonehenge-Civilization). The two large series of “spiral curves” in that new crop picture, on left or right, might likewise imply “two times six lunar months” or “one lunar year”.

Seven important details seem to confirm an astronomical interpretation

By studying this new crop picture more closely, we were able to find seven important details which seem to confirm its general interpretation in terms of lunar astronomy:

1. Its central "basket weave" was clearly meant to symbolize "Sun", as shown also at East Field on July 14, 2009 (see eastfield2009) or West Overton on August 9, 2009 (see westoverton2009).

2. Its large inner ring would then symbolize "Earth orbit", whose rotational direction would be indicated by two sets of three small balls.

3. Two small outer rings on left or right could next symbolize "lunar orbit", within two equal halves of the year (as either winter or summer).

4. Six spiral curves within each outer part might symbolize "six lunar months", to give 12 lunar months in total for a complete lunar year of 12 x 29.5 = 354 days.

The next three details seem especially convincing, and could not plausibly be explained in any other way:

A. All of those spiral curves are aligned in a sense opposite to the direction indicated by either set of three small balls (for Earth orbit), because our Moon seems to move from west to east in the sky over any monthly phase cycle, relative to the apparent motion of background stars (which move from east to west).

B. Once in every six lunar months, the orbit of our Moon may "cross over" that central "basket weave" Sun so as to create eclipses, whether solar or lunar.

C. A single "outer dot" on the right suggests "one lunar month" between May 9 when the crop picture appeared, and the next summer solstice of June 20.

This new crop picture is a logical successor to two other crop pictures which appeared at Stonehenge or Chiseldon fourteen years ago in 1996

A famous crop picture which appeared in daylight at Stonehenge on July 4, 1996 has been interpreted previously in terms of monthly phases of our Moon:

That 1996 crop picture shows one of the twelve “spiral curves” which just appeared at Stonehenge in 2010, except in much finer detail. There a "new Moon" rises in the west, then moves slowly across the sky over 15 days until it becomes a "full Moon" in the east. The size of each “lunar ball” tells how bright our Moon becomes on each of those 15 days (see The Stonehenge codel).

The basic astronomy which underlies that rather abstract drawing is shown more clearly below:

There we can see that our Moon traces out a half-circle or “spiral curve” through Earth’s sky as it proceeds from “new” (1) to “full” (5). Such lunar phase cycles were studied at Stonehenge thousands of years ago.

No one at the time knew exactly how to interpret Stonehenge of July 4, 1996 when it first appeared. Many people called it the “Julia set”, because a somewhat related “Mandlebrot set” had appeared in crops near Cambridge on August 12, 1991 (see cropcirclesecrets.org or mandelbrot).

A crop based “Rosetta stone” appeared in two parts at Chiseldon on August 2, 1996, in order to compare their lunar symbols with ours

In fact, the real crop artists sent us quite clear instructions on how to decode Stonehenge of July 1996, just one month later at Chiseldon on August 2, 1996 (see chis96a). There they provided us with a two-part crop picture which shows their (alien) symbols for lunar astronomy on the left (as drawn at Stonehenge one month earlier), and our conventional (human) symbols for lunar astronomy on the right:

Looking more closely at the left-hand side, which explains their (alien) astronomy symbols, we can see a central "pointer" which indicates the precise value of lunar phase at midnight on August 3, 1996, just hours after that crop picture was discovered:

Looking next at the right-hand side, which shows our conventional (human) symbols of "full Moon" or "crescent Moon", we can see a “broad arrow” that points along the horizon to two lunar azimuths from the previous phase cycle in July:

Wow, that seems pretty clear! Or as the prophet Daniel once said, “The dream is true and the interpretation is certain.”

The right-hand side of Chiseldon 1996 appears also on a natural lodestone from New Mexico, dubbed the "Roswell Stone", which is thought to be a relic of the distant past. It has been investigated independently by Linda Howe and Julian Gibsone (see trailer09c). :awe

Everything now seems to suggest that these spacetime transmissions (or some of them at least) may be coming to us from a small group of advanced humans (or human-like extra-terrestrials) who are currently living in Earth's past, whether in central America or in Europe (see time2010f).

CMM Research

P.S. We would like to thank Chris Bird for his excellent photograph of Stonehenge 2010.

P.S.S. If anyone else is interested in studying these great mysteries, which surpass anything known to science today, we would strongly suggest that you join the Crop Circle Connector, so as to have full access to archived material from previous years (see MEMBERSHIP)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOR VISITING THE CROP CIRCLES.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, my name is Massimiliano, I’m an Italian researcher of crop circles. My personal interpretation of 2010 May 09 (Stonehenge, Nr Amesbury, Wiltshire, UK ) formation is the following. As you see, there’s an incredible similarity between the picture appeared in May 2008, May 2009 and May 2010. You can observe the image behind.

08 May 2008

25 May 2009

09 May 2010

I think it seem a kind of annual evolution of the same picture.

In 2009 someone says, about the crop circle of May 25th, It could be considered a prediction of a lunar eclipse. Last year I downloaded the following image from cropcircleconnector.com

With a parallel strategy I’ve interpreted the crop circle of 09 May 2010:

- Lines represent the days

- Simple circle represent the weeks

- Big circle outside a small circle represent the years

And the global picture should represent a countdown!

Counting 2years, 3 weeks and 6 days from 09 May 2010 we find 2012 June 06: the moment which Venus pass between the earth and the sun. A rare astronomical phenomenon.

Can you see my vision?

Massimiliano Beretta

Tue May 11, 2010 10:24 am

Wow Blue, interesting very interesting, now we have the date of June 2012 again.

Tue May 11, 2010 2:03 pm
Profile WWW
Truth Seeker

Love the analysis!

Yes, Stonehenge is right by a road. You park on the opposite side and walk back under the road. It has land around it but only on one side. You are also fenced off from Stonehenge on its own side, so it seems quite small. (I got to go up to it, as a special school group, before the rest of the tourist hours started, and it is impressive as you walk up to it.)

I know -- like Giza, it is striking how photos are always taken from certain angles.

Kind of like reproductions of artworks: when you see them in real size, and in original contexts (in churches or whatever) it really changes the experience. They are not just "artworks" but cultural objects.

Clare

Tue May 11, 2010 2:33 pm