It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:58 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 904 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.4 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 2010 5.4
(((hugs))) Wyz

:wavey

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality

Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:32 am
GT Truther

Don't worry Wyz I have PTSD I get annoyed with loud noises and then I go quiet, you gotta watch people that go quiet after A while I genuinely snap and it's rather fun when chairs 'n stuff float graciously across the room! LOL!! :crylaugh My own anger when I go off scares me?!? :scared

Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:47 am
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Wyz even though I don't post about it I do read your posts, I suspect I am not alone so please do update us on your situation..

Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:05 am
Profile WWW

Wyz, I too read your posts with great interest. You have just reminded me of the importance of feedback. I often do not feel adequate to comment on many of the richly deep and stirring posts of members here on the GT, but all that is needed is a wave, a hug, a thank you for the post. Please do continue to share whatever you are comfortable sharing, and thank you for the trust you show us by that sharing. :wavey :heart

Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:06 am
Profile YIM
Truth Seeker

Hi Wyz,

It may come as a surprise for you (and others) but throughout my life I had my dose of dealing closely with those in what we can broadly call special ops and the like. And it doesn’t matter the size or the scale of the country because at a certain level they all mix. It’s a closed world that doesn’t allow outsiders so even an eventual psychological support is biased by parameters of that closed world. Outside psychological support, due of the specifities of that world, is most of the time not even considered. From there the most common escape they have to try to reach a more normal life is the addiction to alcohol, sometimes drugs.

It’s an internal struggle between principles/feelings of duty, honour, patriotism, etc and all the other principles/feelings of any human being of care for ourselves, for others, for life. And around them, for those closer, life also becomes a daily hardship which is also tragic as most often than not ties have to be broken with whom they most wanted.

I’m not sure if I can give you a few supportive words. I always read your posts with consideration and understanding but conscious that the best way out can only come from inside you. It seems, from reading your posts, you already realized that. The hard part, I suppose, is that you want/need (don’t we all!?) a clear route to go or at least one of less suffering.

You know me for long from the forums. If what I usually post didn’t touch you already it will hardly touch you now so out of consideration to you I’ll abstain myself from going there but I wanted you to know that your posts don’t ever go down without a close reading and that sharing with others is many times the way we have to found ourselves.

Be well. : )

Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:56 am
Site Admin

Quote:
I'm still going strong at my NA meetings, leading several and sharing my Phd in drugs and alcohol with newcomers. (c: I'll have six months back in a few days. I lost my eight years clean and sober in 2005 because I forgot who I was and stopped going to meetings and my PTSD group at the VA. I won't forget again. Today.

:heart :clap Whyz!

I, too, avidly read your posts, Whyz and in the future I promise to respond! :wavey

Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:07 am
GT Truther

Gosh, Wyz, I’ve always had the impression that you were an extraordinary person, but I had utterly no idea that your postings – which I’d always read with interest – are based on such intimate experience with these topics.

Your courage is awesome, simply stunning. If, as Tessa has reminded us above, we each choose our role or purpose in each lifetime, you have surely chosen to engage the ultimate battle in this one: that of your Self against your greatest fears.

Your postings do much more than enlighten us, Wyz. They honor us, each time, with your noble and courageous presence.

My fondest and most respectful regards, and a very big hug!

:candle :candle :candle
Selene

Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:09 am
GT Truther

shane wrote:
DonDep wrote:

"Shane, I understand what you're saying, and I don't disagree with the premise, and how it's normally carried out9. However, this "Big Spill" is an event that is in a league of it's own. I seriously doubt they pro-actively arranged for the destruction of the Deepwater Horizon rig, but they DID know something that very few others knew. BP shares have plummeted by half their value; it was just announced on CNN (and yes, I better check that to make sure, but normally the financial talking heads know their MSM facts) that the multi-national BP has lost over $90 billion in value. Whoosh. Like a big drain, gargling all the way down over the past 54+ days. Biggest ecological disaster mankind has ever created. The folks at Goldman Sucks and individuals such as Tony Hayward may have benefitted personally, or at least saved their skins for the moment, but I'm certain they did NOT arrange for this disaster to happen intentionally. Tony Hayward may have to go the rest of his life incognito, if this spill destroys the Gulf economy totally. Already the bankers in England have to go about dressed in jeans - no more pinstripes for them, lest they be recognized and skinned alive by the furious citizenry. "

I am not saying this was planned.

BP is the 4th largest company on the planet.
Insiders have now emphatically stated that the well head pressure is exceeding 25K psi.
Some estimates are as high as 70K PSI.
There is no man made tech that can stop (plug) this.
None.
This pressure completely decimated the 4 separate safety devices that were in place, it blew them into small particles.
Insiders have leaked that the main valve was in fact warped and incapable of containing the pressures that were thought to occur.
Insiders have leaked that there was a meeting taking place less than 48 hours on the rig itself between BP execs (bean counters) and the roughnecks. The roughnecks alerted the Execs to the problem, the Execs over rode their warnings.
BP has admitted that there are fractures very far under the surface of the ocean floor that extend past the well head.
BP has admitted that the fractures extend outward in a 20 mile radius.
This blow out is leaking the amount of the Exxon Valdez every two days.
The greatest threat is not from the oil, that is bad enough. It is from the Hydrogen Sulfide and the Benzine wafting towards the US coast. EPA did tests a week ago Tuesday. "Acceptable" levels of Benzine are 0 ppb to 60 ppb. Current levels are EXCEEDING 1200 ppb.
There are plans drawn up right now for full evac of gulf coast states.
Hotels are rented out now in surrounding states....charged to "government" credit cards.

Someone sold a shit load of BP stock WHILE THIS WAS HAPPENING.

Who the hell would sell that amount of stock in an extremely profitable company (to date)....."all of a sudden"?

If you knew the stock was going to tank, you would short the shit out of it.

WATCH THE NEXT QUARTERLY REPORTS VERY CLOSELY.

I think you will see that a "player" has profited immensely by this misfortune.

"Shorting" a company simply means betting that the companies stock will decline.

There is money to be made in volatility. Billions, literally.

Goldman Sux took the Tarp money (tax payer backed) executed HFT trades (high frequency trading), front running the little guy and profited over 10 million dollars a day since this economic crisis started. EVERY DAY! Even when it's primary shareholders LOST money in the last quarter! Do the math! What does that mean? Just as "someone" shorted the US airlines days before the 911 attacks...and profited in a HUGE WAY......so we see this again. They sell you a shit burger, knowing it will explode, then bet against you AFTER they sell you the shit burger. They make money going into the deal, they make money on the way out. Same with BP. Watch who profits.

To me it means their using a sage for wall street stocks. Wouldn't you? I think most peole haven't been fortunate to meet in their lifetime a person with real abilities. I have.

Wyz

IMO
There are dark intelligent attachments with abuse. The best advice is 'avoid' and keep in mind of the testing. Don't succumb to weaknesses.
No exception's.
Keep your faith and be your real self.
In Nam, there were 3 of us chosen to head our communication site's all over the country.
So, I arranged for myself a way to travel with priorities that gave me first flights out. Helicopter's, Planes, Jet's and in convoy's. Single Duce truck's etc,..
I ran into many hot spot situation's. I know the psychological damages from fear of getting sniped in a jungle or blown up on Hyw 1 and other back road travel.
I feel deeply for what's occurring to our troops in Iraq with the impending encounter of a powerful improvised explosion device or being shot off a truck.
Fear of that wreck's havoc with the mind. You develop a particular nervousness.
It's strange.
So, basically, I'm letting you know I can relate to these kind of situation's, but not really understanding your's. I think you have to fill us in a little more.
I've been thrusted unwillingly into situation's that aided me in developing an exorcists perception. The dark forces possessing people strategically on occasion when provoked allows you to see an enemy of life maneuvering behind a mind's veil as the true source for a person and others around that person's influencing destruction.
I don't think we're meant to see this. Too negatively spiritual extreme.

This kind of invisible's manifest can be a most disturbing experience.
Most of us are blessed unaware not knowing the truth of what kind of world we've been born into and not until you're ready do you learn about this dark reality, generally it's not reveiled. The contemplation of our co-existing with negative domain's and entities can be overwhelming.
We're asked by the higher Host to be strong.
The divided Spiritual forces are strengthening or undermining the life forms on this planet. It's just not a clear methodology until it's been well researched or experienced.
Try not to play their games. Judge them by their fruits and try to keep focused of becoming merged with the Light of Life that desire's returning your consciousness awakening to your rightful inherited immortality.

Some of these beings want you to become the Satan of the world, don't allow it, avoid their ideologies and way's whenever possible.

Become acceptable to the higher resonance and it will ensure your freedom for your becoming an unlimited, limitless living star intelligence Life form.
We're all experiencing the dishing out for one reason or another, all we can do is choose what side we defend and participate in.

God ensure's we have the choice. These are very complex issue's with hell and the souls who've chanced their incarnating in a lower evolutionary world like our's. Even Master's can loose their way in a lifetime of distraction's and wrong influence's, that is until their reawakened to why they came here and what this program's really about.

With the allowing dispensing ET contact, it too has played a most serious part of our expected future. This becoming galactic integrated is the enviable destiny of all worlds. This allowable space/time overlapping will, hopefully, before potential completion of consciousness degeneration and planetary destruction, will help us learn the truth of why we're here, where we came from and give us a brief idea where we can go.

The early day's introduction with the space people gave us a moral compass and an expectant future and today's bee working little humanoid's that aren't the renegade kind are conducting other galactic operation function's. Every physical level has assigned purpose's...real Life is experienced within the unlimited Son/Sun Deity Inner Light Realm's of pure energy emission that has no dependence on matter.
They reign collectively with the Divine Mind of God or what is also known as the Supreme Being.

People of this world through the sacrifices', providing their hearts are pure enough, have been granted experience's with God, face to face. So they learn the ultimate truth's are real. A gift designed to help us have some kind of foundation to build from.
All the things that were written about these alleged reality subjects I've learned after being contacted are arranged experiences to help us realize there are pathway promising processes fulfilling our faith.

The Alchemical Rosetta Stone for figuring out the puzzle presented us and the world is simply 'ourselves' and discovering what the true nature of our being is. Angel's have said to me..tell them God want's them to learn about themselves' so 'It' can guide.

Jesus said, if you could only see your real self, you'd endure all things. An indescribable Living Light Image consisting profound Eternal Love radiation's.

Wouldn't you agree it's time we climb out of a dust world's muck and mire. but before our leaving, let's help heal our psychology and the earth...Whatever it is you do, be sure it comes from a place of love...They're waiting.

Dex

Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:04 am
GT Truther

Hey Dex,

You were in 'Nam I hear ya my High School years were like a MINI-Nam
I wen't to beacon hill technology high school in 1996 my mother took me out because she didn't want her son "in a BOX being lowered into the ground" it was that bad.

I had holes in me the size of grapefruits felt like watermellons though.

One time my wrists were POP-RIVETTED to a Wooden plank and I was held up in the air my feet were not touching the ground they did it for what I do not know and other bad things like dropping me off a four story building onto solid concrete and nothing was done about it I had to put my SKULL back together not easy when your arms have been totally DE-GLOVED!

set apon because I was different well yeah I have Asperger's Syndrome meening I'm insanely intelligent but biologically my brain doesn't process body language so i'm dead socially I just stand there like a puppet I can mimic social behavior but sometimes that lands me in hot water. some people think i'm being a smart-a$$ and they come over next to me with FISTS raised and usually I cop a hiding for something i NEVER did. :flame :censor

Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:44 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Quote:
New RFID Chip Allows Government To Exterminate You At Will

http://beforeitsnews.com/news/79/839/Ne ... _Will.html

Contributed by Anonymous (Reporter)
Wednesday, June 16, 2010 3:56
View: Reporter's biography | More stories
This story has been viewed 42 times
(42 times in the past 24 hours, 39 times in the past hour)
3 people on this page right now

New RFID chips will allow extermination

Intel Hub

June 16, 2010

Shepard Ambellas And Alex Thomas

Some of this information has been readily available but in light of the Gulf Coast situation, this information is more important than ever.

In the event of disaster or evacuation, the government might feel the need to track people in order to make sure that they are “safe.” At least that’s what Radiant RFID has in mind with its newest technology. Radiant RFID has even ran beta tests on real-time disasters such as hurricanes Gustav and Ike. This system uses combined RFID and GPS technology to track and trace equipment and personnel.

Here is an excerpt from the RFID Journal, “The buses are equipped with GPSreceivers used to track the whereabouts of the vehicles, and the evacuees inside them, until they arrive at the central evacuation hub, or reception point. Here, RFID portals are stationed to read the tags as the evacuees exit the bus, so that the master database shows who has disembarked at that site. Based on their individual condition and needs, evacuees are then assigned a final location, which might be in a shelter at this reception point, or at another location. Those bound for a different location areagain tracked on a second bus, and at their final destination.”

“RFID tags are central to the system; they are placed on evacuees, their pets and essential medical assets and tied to a database to report on every milestone in the evacuation, including transport along the evacuation route. The tracking allows the state to manage the evacuation, respond to inquiries from the public and reunite families in the wake of a disaster.” one Hurricane Evacuation Case Studyreads.

RFID Bracelets

A quick search shows that Radiant RFID LLC is a private company categorized under Process Control Instruments and located in Austin, TX.

Process control sounds more like a meat packing plant or cattle operation. One can only expect to see Radiant RFID show up soon in the ever so tragic Gulf Coast oil situation. Like a scene out of “The Running Man” technology will rule the coming police state. Although a system like this could expedite evacuations; the potential for misuse is great.

The way they sell the Orwellian agenda to the public is always in the name of personal safety and the safety of their pets. In the above broadcast it shows how the elite play on peoples emotions by using pets as an example to give you an RFID/ GPS tag.

The next level in RFID technology allows the government to exterminate or kill you at will. The new generation RFID/GPS technology allows the installer to activate a deadly dose of Cyanide into the tagged individual. This is a reality and one must question what governments will implement such devises to use on the masses?

http://beforeitsnews.com/news/79/839/Ne ... _Will.html

RELATED:

Gulf Coast Evacuation Scenario Summer/Fall 2010 Martial Law Alert!

http://beforeitsnews.com/news/78/024/Gu ... Alert.html

Tattoos used by the Nazi's to track their cattle and cargo the RFID tags of their day

Identification in Nazi camps - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Funny that the Nazi's ALSO used the tattoos, cattle cars and buses (secretly equipped mobile gassing trucks) to carry out their EVACUATION of the Jews to what the Nazi's liked to refer to as "The Evacuation to the East" which was cover term for the death camps.

So when the average German asked the Nazi guard where are you sending the Jews off to? The answer was we are evacuuating them to the East. Their own little communitties and shelters where they could live peacefully.

The Testimony (with subtitles) of a Survivor of one of those "Evacuation Camps" Treblinka Death Camp.

Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:10 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
Gulf Coast Evacuation Scenario Summer/Fall 2010 Martial Law Alert!

http://beforeitsnews.com/news/78/024/Gu ... Alert.html

Powered by Translate
photo
Contributed by Eyes For You (Editor)
Sunday, June 13, 2010 12:55
View: Editor's biography | More stories
This story has been viewed 5,661 times
(768 times in the past 24 hours, 42 times in the past hour)
5 people on this page right now

SoCal Martial Law Alerts (SCMLA) has been in existence for a year and a half and this is our first MARTIAL LAW ALERT.

We have withheld putting out information on the Gulf oil spill for a variety of reasons, but there is now enough evidence for us to put together a fairly clear picture of what really happened, what may result and to warn people who live in the area.

THE SITUATION:

Due to toxic gases from the fractured oil well in the Gulf of Mexico, the possible off-gassing of the highly-toxic Corexit 9500 (the chemical dispersant used by BP in the oil spill clean-up), acid rain and various as-yet-unknown forms of environmental damage, we believe that the government will have no choice but to relocate millions of people away from the Gulf Coast. Those living in Florida are presently at the highest risk, but the danger also appears likely to spread to all Gulf Coast states east of Louisiana and possibly even to the entire Eastern half of the United States once hurricane season begins.

Greg Evensen, a retired Kansas Highway Patrolman, estimates that 30-40 million people would need to be evacuated away from the Gulf’s coastline (i.e. at least 200 miles inland). In order to accomplish this gargantuan feat, the federal government (through FEMA and other agencies) would most likely seek first to control and manage the transportation system and then operate relocation centers to manage evacuees. Toward this end, the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has already declared the airspace over the oil spill site to be a no-fly zone until further notice. Various sources have indicated that local police, highway patrol, National Guard, US military and foreign troops may be involved in an operation to evacuate the Gulf Coast. In fact, the Governor of Louisiana has already requested evacuation assistance (i.e. National Guard) for his state from the Department of Defense (DoD) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).

Continue www.meetup.com/socalmartiallawalerts/me ... ad/9262641

Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:14 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
Incredible Video Footage Of Ghostly Figure,trips The Alarm System

http://beforeitsnews.com/news/79/525/In ... ystem.html

Powered by Translate
Contributed by BARRACUDA (Reporter)
Wednesday, June 16, 2010 10:18

A ghostly image is caught on surveillance tape in Franklin The images were found around the same time that the Habitat for Humanity Store's burglar alarm went off early Monday morning.

Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:25 pm
GT Truther

Was there any doubt what so ever that the PTB were going to stop Ron Paul's audit at any costs??? LOL They waited until the press died down on the story and they axed it!

Welcome to Ugly truth! YOUR A SLAVE.

Shady

Quote:
House Democrats Drop Ron Paul’s Audit of Federal Reserve

http://beforeitsnews.com/news/79/690/Ho ... serve.html

Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:33 pm
GT Truther

Electronic Armageddon? Congress Worries That Solar Flares Could Spell Disaster

http://beforeitsnews.com/news/79/745/El ... aster.html

Powered by Translate
photo
Contributed by Eyes For You (Editor)
Wednesday, June 16, 2010 1:53
View: Editor's biography | More stories
This story has been viewed 72 times
(72 times in the past 24 hours, 23 times in the past hour)
1 person on this page right now

Astonishing new pictures from NASA that could help unlock the secrets of the sun -- 10 times clearer than high definition TV -- show giant flares and clouds of ionized gas erupting from the star.

High-energy electric pulses from the sun could surge to Earth and cripple our electrical grid for years, causing billions in damages, government officials and scientists worry.

The House is so concerned that the Energy and Commerce committee voted unanimously 47 to 0 to approve a bill allocating $100 million to protect the energy grid from this rare but potentially devastating occurrence.

The Grid Reliability and Infrastructure Defense Act, or H.R. 5026, aims "to amend the Federal Power Act to protect the bulk-power system and electric infrastructure critical to the defense of the United States against cybersecurity and other threats and vulnerabilities."

It cites electromagnetic pulses from geomagnetic or solar storms as the big threat to our energy distribution grid, and demands "an order directing the Electric Reliability Organization to submit … reliability standards adequate to protect the bulk-power system from any reasonably foreseeable geomagnetic storm event."

Continue www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/06/10/elec ... +Headlines)&utm_content=Google+Reader

Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:39 pm
GT Truther

They ain't Tagging me!

Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:00 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Post Wyz and his posts
Wyz - For You

So you see, Wyz, people DO read your posts. I was puzzled when you said your last long one "sank without a trace", because I didn't remember a long one since you posted Credo Mutwa after I brought it up. I went back and looked, and sure enough I don't see a post since those Mutwa posts of April 25th, unless you count the recent one of images of your medals. However, I have to tell you, I never write with the expectation that anyone will respond in particular to any of my posts, and in fact they often go uncommented on. Especially what I consider some of my more thoughtful posts. If someone writes with the desire for a comment, I find it a good practice to turn my 'comment' into a 'question', if I truly want feedback. In other words, ask for it! Ask for someone's opinion, you might be surprised to know how much of an impact your words have already had! And since you stressed the concept of "Service To Other", I can safely remind you that true service to the Other(s) isn't looking for recompense, although as pointed out by others above it often DOES help for us to let each other know that we appreciate and respect the effort put in......not so much as a "reward" for someone's Service, but to validate their decision to serve. Even if we don't agree with something they might say. PHatZ was like that; I didn't necessarily agree with many of his conclusions, or what he found to be important, but I recognized the fact that he usually put a lot of time and thought into what he had to say, and he did it with the intention of helping alert others to what's happening around us.

Now, as an example, I'm going to return to my internal dialog over what Shane had to say about the practices of the money-grabbin' behemoths plaguing our planet.....which others are also commenting on, so I might drag in something they might have said, or not, but you can believe I'll have read what they've had to say. Beginning with what Simon said two pages ago.....

Simon wrote:
Maybe though with planet X etc in mind I should not be thinking rationally, and instead purposely max out the cards, on the premise that the systems' about to go 'bang'...

Simon, no, by all means no!! At least wait until the series of mega-quakes hit Japan, which will be followed by the dreaded New Madrid event.

BTW; Shane, quick word, it's 20,000 psi now. I can't put my finger on the link right off, but when I remember where I got it yesterday, I'll post it. That's right: 20,000 psi.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:02 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Fascinating Story about the Nature of History

Well worth watching, very interesting.

Britain's Real Monarch (1 of 4)

Britain's Real Monarch (2 of 4)

Britain's Real Monarch (3 of 4)

Britain's Real Monarch (4 of 4)

Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:25 pm
GT Truther

More Confirmation of Neurotoxin spraying Gassed in the Gulf

http://beforeitsnews.com/news/79/374/Mo ... _Gulf.html

What US Scientists Are Forbidden To Tell The Public About The Gulf: Oil Volcano Pressure Too Strong For Containment

http://beforeitsnews.com/news/79/170/Wh ... nment.html

*Video - Oil Confirmed to Be Leaking from Cracks in Sea Floor

http://beforeitsnews.com/news/79/410/Vi ... Floor.html

Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:34 pm
GT Truther

Couple this with the above stories I posted from verious sources and you get a pretty good picture of whats about to hapeen in Gulf of Mexico

The Sea floor is fractured its not just a damaged well head.
Their going to have to use NUKES to seal the leak. Which will cause the massive tidal wave.

Meanwhile the people will be evaculated out there on some PRETEXT.

There is a Media Black Out in place to cover up the extent of disaster AND the site of leak is a NO FLY ZONE.. what the hell are they hidding?

Shady

Quote:
SteveQuayle.com

June 15, 2010
Hawk

LAST NIGHT ON COAST TO COAST AM , RICHARD C. HOAGLAND, CITING INSIDER SOURCES IN BP AND IN U.S. GOVERNMENT, SAID THAT A GAS BUBBLE APPROXIMATELY 15-20 MILES ACROSS 10+ FEET HIGH NEAR THE WELL HEAD OF THE BP GULF WELL , HAD FORMED AND THAT IT MAY CAUSE A MASSIVE EXPLOSION WITHIN WEEKS OR MONTHS.

HE SAID THAT THE PRESSURE AT THE WELL WAS 100,000 PSI AND THAT WHEN THE GAS EXPLODES , IT WOULD BE LIKE A MT. ST. HELENS GOING OFF UNDERWATER THAT WOULD CREATE A HUGE TSUNAMI THAT WOULD TRAVEL AT 400-600 MPH , SINK ALL VESSELS WITHIN MILES, DRIVE THE OIL , HAZARDOUS DISPERSANTS, AND GASSES INLAND WITHIN MINUTES.

HE DESCRIBED FLORIDA MAY IN FACT GET THE BRUNT OF IT WHEN IT BLOWS THOUGH OTHER STATES WOULD BE AFFECTED AS WELL AND THAT THE PEOPLE ALONG THE GULF HAD BETTER BE TOLD BY THE U.S. GOVERNMENT SOON AS IT IS LIKELY THAT THE GOVERNMENT WILL NEED TO EVACUATE THEM TO PROTECT THEM FROM THE MASSIVE EXPLOSION AND TSUNAMI AS WELL AS THE HEALTH HAZZARDS OF THE OIL, DISPERSANTS, AND GASSES. HE WAS HIGHLY CRITICAL OF OBAMA DOWN THERE EATING SEAFOOD AND PROMISING A CLEAN-UP , WHILE IT SHOULD BE TREATED AS A WAR SITUATION. HE CONCURS THAT WITH THE ABIOTIC POSSIBILITIES THAT IF THIS BLOWS THAT OIL COULD FLOW FOREVER .

THIS IS ANOTHER SLANT ON WHY AN EVACUATION OF 40 MILLION PEOPLE ALONG THE GULF IS PROBABLY GOING TO HAPPEN SOON. Read More…
SteveQuayle.com

Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:46 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
Mass Police Chief Resignations - Are They Protesting Martial Law Coming?

http://beforeitsnews.com/news/78/294/Ma ... oming.html

http://freepressinternational.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/police-chief.jpg