It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:23 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 505 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 21  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.5 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.5
For DonD..The best I can do for now.

The Author said he used the pseudonym Bill Looney because he didn't think people would believe him anyway. In the 70's? Probably not.

An important read. For days, attempts have been successfully made to thwart my dispensing a story about a Light angel contactee exposing to him a cosmic war with other intelligence of space ruling our world who don't want our learning that we're here to activate Light bodies.
Invaluable information.
The link below is the best I can do for now for an introduction. Five hard drives, many domains, and all blocked with a variety of excuses why the mail can't get sent out. Then, given enough learning time, the documents get erased, addresses disappear, saved favorites included.
Then top all of that..directly threatened. Computer Tech aboard craft can be quite impressive Hmm?
Any Radix edition available now is most likely an edited version leaving out important information. So it's been my experience. It all started back in the 70's when I wanted Gray Barker to read it before finishing his book on the "Men in Black."
Lo and behold, was I in for a surprising threat. Shocking, the lengths an intelligence will go simply to suppress universal information. Barker wasn't allowed to read it. Geez

Dex

Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:44 pm
GT Truther

I believe angels exist, but I prefer to not call them angels because I think it is a term that is attached too firmly with conventional religion.

I prefer the name "guide".

I do not think our guides are professional warriors in spaceships. I think they are spiritual beings that have evolved far past warrior activities in spaceships.

I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:19 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

Quote:
Cat amputee fitted with 'bionic' feet

http://www.cnn.com/2010/TECH/innovation ... tml?hpt=C2

By Dana Rosenblatt, CNN
July 8, 2010 9:00 a.m. EDT | Filed under: Innovation

(CNN) -- If cats have nine lives, they may have just acquired a 10th -- thanks to a groundbreaking surgery that saved the life of a feline double amputee.

A British cat, Oscar, has made a full recovery after being fitted with a pair of prosthetic feet in November. The cat's hind paws were severed by a combine harvester.

The three-hour procedure, performed at an animal hospital in Surrey, England, by neuro-orthopaedic veterinary surgeon Dr. Noel Fitzpatrick, could serve as a model for human amputees.

Oscar's custom-made implants, ITAPs (Intraosseous transcutaneous amputation prosthetics), were modeled after deer antlers, which have a honeycomb structure that bones can grow through and skin can grow over.

By using computer-generated technology, a team of veterinarians and scientists designed a feline foot that mimics the way a cat walks and runs.

Oscar's implants were attached to his bones and then covered by hydroxypatite, which allows bone cells to grow onto the metal. Skin can then grow over the ITAP to form a seal against bacteria and keep infections at bay.

Custom-built paws were attached to the end of Oscar's prostheses, allowing him to run and jump like normal cats. One video of Oscar walking on his artificial feet has attracted more than 346,000 views on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vcy78rnD ... r_embedded

Fitting a cat with a prosthesis at the joint below the animal's ankle is a procedure that had never been performed, said Fitzpatrick, who waited seven months to announce news of Oscar's surgery because he wanted to see how the cat would recover.

The ITAPs, made from titanium aluminum, were first developed by a team of scientists at the University College of London, led by Professor Gordon Blunn.

Oscar's masters, Kate and Mike Nolan, were referred to Fitzpatrick by their local veterinarian in Jersey, England, after Oscar's accident last fall. They decided to proceed with the complicated surgery, knowing it could positively affect human medicine.

But first, Oscar's life-threatening injuries had to be treated and a course of antibiotics administered.

"We had to do a lot of soul-searching, and our main concern has always been whether this operation would be in Oscar's best interests and would give him a better quality of life," said Kate Nolan in a statement released by the animal hospital.

"Through our own background reading, we were aware that this sort of procedure is cutting-edge and also has an impact on human medicine," added Mike Nolan in a statement. "So knowledge about the way that Oscar's been treated can be carried over to human treatment going forward, so that's good for everyone."

While the surgery can benefit humans, Fitzpatrick said his decision to treat Oscar was made first and foremost to save the cat's life.

"He is the most remarkable cat. You can see that he desperately wanted to live," he said.

While many animals can live with only three limbs, it would have been impossible for Oscar to survive with only two limbs, Fitzpatrick said.

Although Oscar's life was insured for 4,000 British pounds (approximately $6,070), Fitzpatrick dedicated much of his time and hospital resources at no cost to treat Oscar.

Fitzpatrick believes the cat's prosthetic surgery could lead to similar advancements for human amputees needing artificial limbs.

"As long as it's in the interest of my patient, if everything works well, we can apply this to human victims," he said.

Oscar has adjusted well to his new legs, Fitzpatrick said, although he'll remain an indoor cat.

He may not chase mice like he used to, but he can still scratch up the furniture.

Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:26 am
GT Truther

Daniel Estulin | The Bilderberg Group & The Shadow Masters

Source: veritasshow.com

Synopsis
Daniel Estulin, author of The True Story of the Bilderberg Group, discussed how he was invited to speak at the European Parliament by Mario Borghezio, the most senior Member of European Parliament from Italy. The European Parliament is one of the most powerful legislatures in the world. Estulin’s talk is equivalent to addressing a joint session of Congress. In fact, never before has Bilderberg as a subject seen the light of day in front of such a highly respectable audience - elected senators of European nations. Estulin was part of a presentation titled Bilderberg Group – Towards Creation of One World Company Ltd., given by the author, as well as Borghezio, Nigel Farage (Member of European Parliament for South East England) and Gerard Batten (Member of European Parliament for London). Estulin is the world’s top authority on the Bilderberg Group. Because of the worldwide appeal of the author’s book (over 3.5 million sold in nearly 50 languages), this once incredibly powerful and highly secretive organization is now a private forum of lesser stature. Who knows what the group will now transmogrify itself into? “This is an opportunity to bring Bilderberg into the mainstream,” said Estulin. “A subject that was once considered to be in the domain of conspiracy theories is now being taken very seriously indeed.” The Bilderberg Group is an annual, invitation-only conference with over 100 of the globe’s most influential movers and shakers, including heads of state, business tycoons and others. It is closed to the public and the press. This year the conference will be held from the 3rd to the 6th of June in Sitges, Spain.

He also talked about his new book "Shadow Masters" , which examines how behind-the-scenes collaboration between government, intelligence services, and drug traffickers has lined the pockets of big business and Western banks. Among the examples cited are the cozy relationship between Victor Bout, the largest weaponry dealer in the world, and George Bush’s administration; the NGOs who are plundering Darfur with the help of big multinationals seeking to take over the oilfields around the country; the ties that the Muslim Brotherhood maintains with the White House despite their involvement with the March 11th attacks in Madrid; and the embezzlement of more than $2.8 million from the International*Monetary Fund by Roman Abramovich, the biggest oligarch in Russia.

Bio

Daniel Estulin is a researcher and expert in knowledge arcana. He was born in Vilnius, Lithuania, former Soviet Union, August 29, 1966. He speaks Russian, English, and* Spanish. He has visited more than 100 countries in his lifetime. His main interest is to investigate and discover something that takes in hiding since 1000 years ago. Unearthing secrets. Investigate the secret activities of the Bilderberg Club for fifteen years. My first book on the Club, The True Story of the Bilderberg Club, published by Planeta in 2005 has become an international bestseller, present in 42 countries and translated into 24 languages and has been awarded the prize in Canada The Kingston Eye Opener for best nonfiction book abroad.

Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:52 am
Site Admin

Thanks Don I will update the other thread too :wavey

Dondep wrote:
Cyberbird, was wondering what happened to you! LMAO, that picture is one of your classics!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L2L wrote:
simple simon wrote:
I finally got to listen to Dondep's interview... yes, very good, just a shame it was cut short.

Simon

I think they may have deleted the interview as it's now David Icke??

Does anyone know if they archive Interviews as I missed it :headbang

Yes, it's the July 11th show; they don't have my name on it, but here's the archived stream, first 45 minutes:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theintelhu ... n/scrub/16

Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:29 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

False Flag Attack Alert? :sherlock :sherlock :sherlock

An interesting straw in the wind has been posted by stock market analyst Leo Goldman at Market IntelliSearch - heavy short selling of CenterPoint Energy, the third largest gas and electric utility in the U.S., serving most of the eastern and mid-continental U.S. http://www.centerpointenergy.com/home/

Leo Goldman wrote:
http://www.marketintellisearch.com/arti ... 28750.html

Interesting Options Volume for CenterPoint Energy (CNP)
Posted on 07/13/2010 by Leo Goldman
NEW YORK (Market Intellisearch) — Unusual volume of put contracts was traded today. There were 713 puts contracts versus the ten day average volume of 55. On the calls side, 27 calls contracts were traded. Today’s traded Put/Call ratio is 26.41. There were 26.41 puts traded for each call contract.

Put/Call ratio is often used to measure investment sentiment, the ratio serves as a predictor of investor behavior. Unusual options volume provides reliable clues that the stock is expected to make a move.

CenterPoint Energy (CNP) closed at $14.07 in the last trading session and opened today at $14.19. CNP is trading at $14.19, up $0.12 (+0.85%) in today’s trading session. The daily low is $14.10 and the high is $14.32. The trading volume of 3,435,131 is below the average volume of 4,771,960 shares. CNP is trading above the 50 day moving average and higher than the 200 day moving average. The stock’s 52 week low is $5.67 and 52 week high is $14.90. The stock has a P/E ratio of 12.73 and a dividend yield of 5.47%

http://www.prisonplanet.com/upcoming-false-flag-put-options-placed-on-energy-companies.html

In other words, "somebody" is expecting the price of these shares to collapse in the near future. 'Put' (sell) options are time-limited, they can expire worthless if the price of the underlying shares does not drop significantly during the option's duration. And the trading activity of the shares - as noted above, seems otherwise normal - the shares are trading at a high over the past year's average. The number of puts here is nearly 14 times the average load.

"Somebody" knows something about impending significant problems somewhere in the main power grid - irreparable flaws? A planned attack? What?

I note as well that CenterPoint is headquartered in - wait for it - Houston....! Home of the Bush-Cheney cabal, but hey, who's counting?

Stay tuned.... :hmm :hmm :hmm

Regards,
Selene

Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:45 am

Hey Selene, just for you. dunno if you've seen this?

Quote:
Ridiculous Idea #4: Icanhascheezburger.com
Ridiculously Wealthy People Behind It: Eric Nakagawa (aka Cheezburger) and Kari Unebasami (aka Tofu burger)

Estimated Profit: $2MM

The concept of creating ridiculous captions for absurd animal photos began with a photo of one very fat cat and ended with Eric and Kari becoming millionaires. Their original goal? To share the chubby tubby image pictured here (which jolted the pair into an alleged 73 minute laughing fit) with as many people who cared to see. The domain name came from the caption they wrote for the feline, “I can has cheezburger?” A series of follow up photos about the fat cat obtaining a cheezburger followed, and soon fans began submitting their own creations.

The site now receives more than 35MM hits per month and 8,000 daily submissions. In 2007, Tofu burger and Cheezburger sold the site for $2MM to now CEO, Ben Huh. Ben has created six sister sites, landed a book deal that was a New York Times Best Seller, and the company makes an estimated half a million from book sales alone.

Read more: [url]http://www.businessinsider.com/ridiculous-ideas-that-made-people-ridiculously-rich-2010-2#ridiculous-idea-4-icanhascheezburgercom-4#ixzz0txAJeOvY[/url]

:tounge

Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:24 am
Profile WWW

Dex - surly there must be a way of posting a pdf of this book somewhere?

Dex wrote:

The Author said he used the pseudonym Bill Looney because he didn't think people would believe him anyway. In the 70's? Probably not.

An important read. For days, attempts have been successfully made to thwart my dispensing a story about a Light angel contactee exposing to him a cosmic war with other intelligence of space ruling our world who don't want our learning that we're here to activate Light bodies.
Invaluable information.
The link below is the best I can do for now for an introduction. Five hard drives, many domains, and all blocked with a variety of excuses why the mail can't get sent out. Then, given enough learning time, the documents get erased, addresses disappear, saved favorites included.
Then top all of that..directly threatened. Computer Tech aboard craft can be quite impressive Hmm?
Any Radix edition available now is most likely an edited version leaving out important information. So it's been my experience. It all started back in the 70's when I wanted Gray Barker to read it before finishing his book on the "Men in Black."
Lo and behold, was I in for a surprising threat. Shocking, the lengths an intelligence will go simply to suppress universal information. Barker wasn't allowed to read it. Geez

Dex

Otherwise - how's opening a topic for it in the mebers section and filing these images you may have? Please?

:clap

Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:40 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Selene wrote:
False Flag Attack Alert? :sherlock :sherlock :sherlock

An interesting straw in the wind has been posted by stock market analyst Leo Goldman at Market IntelliSearch - heavy short selling of CenterPoint Energy, the third largest gas and electric utility in the U.S., serving most of the eastern and mid-continental U.S. http://www.centerpointenergy.com/home/

Leo Goldman wrote:
http://www.marketintellisearch.com/arti ... 28750.html

Interesting Options Volume for CenterPoint Energy (CNP)
Posted on 07/13/2010 by Leo Goldman
NEW YORK (Market Intellisearch) — Unusual volume of put contracts was traded today. There were 713 puts contracts versus the ten day average volume of 55. On the calls side, 27 calls contracts were traded. Today’s traded Put/Call ratio is 26.41. There were 26.41 puts traded for each call contract.

Put/Call ratio is often used to measure investment sentiment, the ratio serves as a predictor of investor behavior. Unusual options volume provides reliable clues that the stock is expected to make a move.

CenterPoint Energy (CNP) closed at $14.07 in the last trading session and opened today at $14.19. CNP is trading at $14.19, up $0.12 (+0.85%) in today’s trading session. The daily low is $14.10 and the high is $14.32. The trading volume of 3,435,131 is below the average volume of 4,771,960 shares. CNP is trading above the 50 day moving average and higher than the 200 day moving average. The stock’s 52 week low is $5.67 and 52 week high is $14.90. The stock has a P/E ratio of 12.73 and a dividend yield of 5.47%

http://www.prisonplanet.com/upcoming-false-flag-put-options-placed-on-energy-companies.html

In other words, "somebody" is expecting the price of these shares to collapse in the near future. 'Put' (sell) options are time-limited, they can expire worthless if the price of the underlying shares does not drop significantly during the option's duration. And the trading activity of the shares - as noted above, seems otherwise normal - the shares are trading at a high over the past year's average. The number of puts here is nearly 14 times the average load.

"Somebody" knows something about impending significant problems somewhere in the main power grid - irreparable flaws? A planned attack? What?

I note as well that CenterPoint is headquartered in - wait for it - Houston....! Home of the Bush-Cheney cabal, but hey, who's counting?

Stay tuned.... :hmm :hmm :hmm

Regards,
Selene

Hello Selene, everyone,

Won't Houston be wiped out by the resulting tsunami if the recently capped oil well in the GOM goes 'bang'?

It seems that what the public are being told (about the oil well, its capping, etc etc) and what is really going on are - once again - two very different things.

On Earthboppin today I noted a link to Mahala Gayle's astrology blog which suggests that we are about to enter a time of emotional / water events. I've copied a few extracts...

hmm...

(Mahala is perhaps best known for her monthly 'Planet Alert' astrological reports).

http://blog.mahalasastrology.com/

The Mayan Dreamspell New Year
By Admin on behalf of Mahala, on July 16th, 2010

July 26, 2010

We are about to enter a New Year called The Magnetic Moon on July 26, 2010. This year will be ruled by the moon, which will cause water events and lots of emotion. This particular Mayan Glyph is over New Zealand. On July 26th the Sun will be on three degrees Leo, which is a black hole (or doorway to another dimension). I don’t know why this calendar starts its new year on a black hole day. I do know that the Egyptian calendar is based on the helical rising of the star Sirius and so is the Dreamspell calendar.

<snip>

The area on Earth which will be affected the most by this upcoming full moon will be the Gulf of Mexico and the surrounding states. This area is going through a major transformation and hopefully it will turn out all right in the long run. Right now it doesn’t look too promising although they managed to cap the well today. They didn’t say anything about the rest of the ocean floor that was breached by the drilling. Time will tell how it all works out.

<cut>

The story has barely began....

alas, it seems that mucho tears are approaching.

btw, what might be coming through the black hole in 9 days from now???

Simon

Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:26 am
GT Truther

Quote:
A Puzzling Collapse of Earth's Cooling Upper Atmosphere

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/sc ... rmosphere/

Dr. Tony Phillips
Science@NASA
Fri, 16 Jul 2010 16:02 EDT
© John Emmert/NRL

Layers of Earth's upper atmosphere.

NASA-funded researchers are monitoring a big event in our planet's atmosphere. High above Earth's surface where the atmosphere meets space, a rarefied layer of gas called "the thermosphere" recently collapsed and now is rebounding again.

"This is the biggest contraction of the thermosphere in at least 43 years," says John Emmert of the Naval Research Lab, lead author of a paper announcing the finding in the June 19th issue of the Geophysical Research Letters (GRL). "It's a Space Age record."

The collapse happened during the deep solar minimum of 2008-2009 - a fact which comes as little surprise to researchers. The thermosphere always cools and contracts when solar activity is low. In this case, however, the magnitude of the collapse was two to three times greater than low solar activity could explain.

"Something is going on that we do not understand,
" says Emmert.

The thermosphere ranges in altitude from 90 km to 600+ km. It is a realm of meteors, auroras and satellites, which skim through the thermosphere as they circle Earth. It is also where solar radiation makes first contact with our planet. The thermosphere intercepts extreme ultraviolet (EUV) photons from the sun before they can reach the ground. When solar activity is high, solar EUV warms the thermosphere, causing it to puff up like a marshmallow held over a camp fire. (This heating can raise temperatures as high as 1400 K - hence the name thermosphere.) When solar activity is low, the opposite happens.

Lately, solar activity has been very low. In 2008 and 2009, the sun plunged into a century-class solar minimum. Sunspots were scarce, solar flares almost non-existent, and solar EUV radiation was at a low ebb. Researchers immediately turned their attention to the thermosphere to see what would happen.

How do you know what's happening all the way up in the thermosphere?

Emmert uses a clever technique: Because satellites feel aerodynamic drag when they move through the thermosphere, it is possible to monitor conditions there by watching satellites decay. He analyzed the decay rates of more than 5,000 satellites ranging in altitude between 200 and 600 km and ranging in time between 1967 and 2010. This provided a unique space-time sampling of thermospheric density, temperature, and pressure covering almost the entire Space Age. In this way he discovered that the thermospheric collapse of 2008-2009 was not only bigger than any previous collapse, but also bigger than the sun alone could explain.

One possible explanation is carbon dioxide (CO2).

When carbon dioxide gets into the thermosphere, it acts as a coolant, shedding heat via infrared radiation. It is widely-known that CO2 levels have been increasing in Earth's atmosphere. Extra CO2 in the thermosphere could have magnified the cooling action of solar minimum.

"But the numbers don't quite add up," says Emmert. "Even when we take CO2 into account using our best understanding of how it operates as a coolant, we cannot fully explain the thermosphere's collapse."

According to Emmert and colleagues, low solar EUV accounts for about 30% of the collapse. Extra CO2 accounts for at least another 10%. That leaves as much as 60% unaccounted for.

In their GRL paper, the authors acknowledge that the situation is complicated. There's more to it than just solar EUV and terrestrial CO2. For instance, trends in global climate could alter the composition of the thermosphere, changing its thermal properties and the way it responds to external stimuli. The overall sensitivity of the thermosphere to solar radiation could actually be increasing.

"The density anomalies," they wrote, "may signify that an as-yet-unidentified climatological tipping point involving energy balance and chemistry feedbacks has been reached."

Or not.

Important clues may be found in the way the thermosphere rebounds. Solar minimum is now coming to an end, EUV radiation is on the rise, and the thermosphere is puffing up again. Exactly how the recovery proceeds could unravel the contributions of solar vs. terrestrial sources.

"We will continue to monitor the situation," says Emmert.

For more information see Emmert, J. T., J. L. Lean, and J. M. Picone (2010), Record-low thermospheric density during the 2008 solar minimum, Geophys. Res. Lett., 37, L12102.

Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:37 am

I lay a side bet that the Upper Atmoshere is suffering HAARP damage.

:candle

Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:43 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Hey Sky, where you been?

I originally intended to do that.
The little guarding security gray group who now are our authorities (think Dan Sherman) thought it unwise and my tech troubles started becoming an insurmountable obstacle running course. However, after a week of sending my laptop to the lab because all my server connections went nil, threatening to call NSA, five hard drives attempting to download and send out the books contents proved absolutely fruitless. They knew what I planned ahead of time. I sat back watching their aboard tech counteraction in amazement.

Our lives have changed in this world..and "We Are Being Control".

The groups responsible have told me if I don't like it leave, then later, it upgraded to being informed.. security wants to kill me.
They aren't a kind species and they don't play nice either.

The thing I find immeasurably hard to live with is their sabotaging.

Light intelligence remind me they see this as "Hell".
I could never see this before but through the years education and from a developing worldly perspective, I believe I do now.

Sky

Even Jim blamed the Men in Black for interfering with his Keys Book dispensing. Radix reveals them as Satan Angels. Over time, guess who has announced themselves as interferer's with energy developing technologies?
It makes me wonder, just what kind of world have we really been born into?
No wonder it has too change, otherwise we'd remain in increasing servitude to novel enslavement mentality by a superior tech species that no one really knows the truth about. It's also been indicated for me to expect company...Geez...Hey, but on the other hand, life would be better if I play by their rules, and when they say stop, I stop and pursue another endeavor. Like I say, life has changed for all of us or maybe..it's always been like this and we've been mostly unaware of this underworld's ways?
Mental manipulations appear on the rise..Two reasons..To help improve or undermine us..

And about the angels..we know very little about their strength. There's a variety of levels.They are far more powerful than we are. Their energy makes them that way.

Dex

Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:07 am
GT Truther

Gulf Oil Lab Analysys [from James Fox]

Attached 12 page report provides analysis of water samples taken 20 miles at sea off Grand Isle. In addition to the data and the calculations, the text also includes a description of the analytical methods for a general audience as well as enough detail for technical readers to duplicate the methodology if needed.

http://www.manticoregroup.com/pdf/GulfO ... Update.pdf

*ALSO SEE RELATED VIDEOS:
DAY 70 AT GRAND ISLE:

DAY 80: Discussion with Dr. Ricki Ott (PhD/MS., Marine Toxicology) re. toxins in air, water & beaches.

Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:35 am
GT Truther

Speaking of False Flag Operations.....

Quote:
Gulf of Tonkin incident officially acknowleged as a false flag event

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/15/world ... h_bumiller

Elisabeth Bumiller
The New York Times
Fri, 16 Jul 2010 12:42 EDT
© Unkown

Psychopath-in-Chief in 1964

In an echo of the debates over the discredited intelligence that helped make the case for the war in Iraq, the Senate Foreign Relations Committee on Wednesday released more than 1,100 pages of previously classified Vietnam-era transcripts that show senators of the time sharply questioning whether they had been deceived by the White House and the Pentagon over the 1964 Gulf of Tonkin incident.

"If this country has been misled, if this committee, this Congress, has been misled by pretext into a war in which thousands of young men have died, and many more thousands have been crippled for life, and out of which their country has lost prestige, moral position in the world, the consequences are very great," Senator Albert Gore Sr. of Tennessee, the father of the future vice president, said in March 1968 in a closed session of the Foreign Relations Committee.

The documents are Volume 20 in a regular series of releases of historical transcripts from the committee, which conducted most of its business in executive session during the 1960s, before the Senate required committee meetings to be public. The documents were edited by Donald Ritchie, the Senate historian, and cover 1968, when members of the committee were anguished over Vietnam and in a deteriorating relationship with the Johnson White House over the war.

Historians said the transcripts, which are filled with venting by the senators about the Johnson administration and frustrations over their own ineffectiveness, added little new to the historical record. Even at the time, there was widespread skepticism about the Gulf of Tonkin incident, in which the North Vietnamese were said to have attacked American destroyers on Aug. 4, 1964, two days after an earlier clash.

President Lyndon B. Johnson cited the attacks to persuade Congress to authorize broad military action in Vietnam, but historians in recent years have concluded that the Aug. 4 attack never happened.

Still, the transcripts show the outrage the senators were expressing behind closed doors. "In a democracy you cannot expect the people, whose sons are being killed and who will be killed, to exercise their judgment if the truth is concealed from them," Senator Frank Church, Democrat of Idaho, said in an executive session in February 1968.

But the senators also worried that releasing a committee staff investigation that raised doubts about the Tonkin incident would only inflame the country more. As Senator Mike Mansfield, Democrat of Montana, put it, "You will give people who are not interested in facts a chance to exploit them and to magnify them out of all proportion."

At another point, the committee's chairman, Senator William Fulbright, Democrat of Arkansas, raised concerns that if the senators did not take a stand on the war, "We are just a useless appendix on the governmental structure."

The current chairman of the committee, Senator John Kerry, Democrat of Massachusetts, said Wednesday in an interview that the transcripts were especially revealing to him. In February 1968, when some of the most intense debates of the committee were occurring, Mr. Kerry was on a ship headed for Vietnam.

The release of documents, he said, "shows these guys wrestling with the complexity of it when our generation was living it out in a very personal way."

Comment: These guys were not "wrestling with the complexity of it"; they were clearly stating that people "not interested in facts" had taken control of the US government by lying to the American people in order to get them behind another war.

He continued, "You couldn't have imagined in that room of the Capitol that policy makers were agonizing over it in that way, and having that gut kind of conversation."

Comment: It's called "telling it like it is" John. Something you and most of your gutless peers would today not even confess in private.

In the end, however, the senators did not further pursue their doubts. As Mr. Church said in one session that was focused on the staff report into the episode, if the committee came up with proof that an attack never occurred, "we have a case that will discredit the military in the United States, and discredit and quite possibly destroy the president."

He added that unless the committee had the evidence to substantiate the charges, "The big forces in this country that have most of the influence and run most of the newspapers and are oriented toward the presidency will lose no opportunity to thoroughly discredit this committee."

Robert J. Hanyok, a retired National Security Agency historian, said Wednesday in an interview that "there were doubts, but nobody wanted to follow up on the doubts," perhaps because "they felt they'd gone too far down the road."

Mr. Hanyok concluded in 2001 that N.S.A. officers had deliberately falsified intercepted communications in the incident to make it look like the attack on Aug. 4, 1964, had occurred, although he said they acted not out of political motives but to cover up earlier errors.

Many historians say that President Johnson might have found reason to escalate military action against North Vietnam even without the Tonkin Gulf crisis, and that he apparently had his own doubts. Historians note that a few days after the supposed attack he told George W. Ball, the under secretary of state, "Hell, those dumb, stupid sailors were just shooting at flying fish!"

This article has been revised to reflect the following correction:

Correction: July 16, 2010

An article on Thursday about the release of previously classified Senate transcripts related to the Gulf of Tonkin episode misstated the employment status of Robert J. Hanyok, considered an expert on the incident. He is a retired National Security Agency historian; he does not currently hold that position.

Thank you corporate America for sending 56,000 of us to our death.... for nothing.... profit! Rott in hell L.B.J rott in hell!"

Painted Black- A Vietnam Tribute

Do I have right to comment on Vietnam?

My earliest memories most tramatic too..

Sitting with Older Brother John the night before he had to report for Draft Physical, with my mom literally in hysterics in background.. And my dad coming into the room telling my brother that he wouldn't be opposed to John fleeing to Canada instead of seeing his son going to war. My brother John told him canada wasn't for him, that he would serve. .... The next day my brother John came back... Didn't pass the Phycisal .... Which my mom feel on her knees tanking God right there on the side walk.

I remember two years later... Hugging my brother Ivar "Good bye" in the drive way with a duffle bag on his shoulder in his fringe jacket. The Scent of incense and yes pot smoke. :) Burned into my memory because I KNEW I wouldn't see him again.. And Hippie friends hunking on VW micro bus horn... My brother wasn't going to appear at Draft Board the next day. But he was going to Canada and making it across the board... Literally two days later as we watched the news after dinner silent as a TOMB (and the vaccinate spot at the dinner table) There was a Special Report from the White House.. Nixon had signed the executive order ending the Vietnam Draft and they wouldn't be taking any more..

An hour later my brother called from a border town, they had made it half way into Canada when they heard it on transitter radio.. You should seen the waterworks and screams of joy that not..

But let us NEVER Forget the Americans KIDS that went to Vietnam, the 56,000 that didn't return... And why that war was not fought for Noble Goals.. But fill the pockets of Military Industrial Complex!!!

What was Vietnam? A Nation in Distress

Shady,

Born 1967

Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:44 am

Snap on your post Dex

Been busy on a software project and lying low to enjoy the silence of winter on my farm. Also been studying Jim's version of the Gospel of Mary. I love the sync when you posted that codex recently as I had started my study the same day.

Dex, does the power of prayer protection not assist in your interference experiences? I find when the wrathful spirits contend, it is my best way of regaining sanity.

You say:

Quote:
The groups responsible have told me if I don't like it leave, then later, it upgraded to being informed.. security wants to kill me.

Any positive activity done in isolation gets this treatment. I find it better to do it within the Family and the more involved folk are, the less the interference from the dark. Although that is of course not an absolute. Bringing Light into the presence of our work is the best safeguard.

Still wish you had a way of pointing to a safe place to find a copy of Radix.

:headbang

Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:51 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

(Note: I realize this is off topic...but to make a point with my former postings..be on the "Alert".....Personal opinion..They wanted the Dodge Ram Truck,,,Dex)

AMERICAS NEWS
JULY 17, 2010
Inside Mexico's Drug War, Americans Allege Abuse

CIUDAD JUÁREZ, Mexico—Two Americans were driving back to El Paso, Texas, last December after an afternoon across the border in Ciudad Juárez. A few blocks from the border, they were surrounded by Mexican army trucks and pulled from their Dodge Ram.

Mexico's military says it found two suitcases full of marijuana in the cab of the pickup truck. Two soldiers later testified that they drove the two Americans to a military compound on the outskirts of town, questioned them briefly, then turned them over to civilian authorities. The Americans were charged with possession of marijuana with intent to sell.

Those two men—Shohn Huckabee, 23 years old, and Carlos Quijas, 36—are being held in a Ciudad Juárez jail. They tell a different story about what happened that night. They say Mexican soldiers planted the marijuana in their truck. When they arrived at the military base, they say, they were blindfolded, tied up, hit with rifle butts, shocked with electricity and threatened with death.

Shohn Huckabee in jail in Ciudad Juárez, where he faces drug charges after an encounter with soldiers.

Mexico's military is leading President Felipe Calderón's war against the nation's drug cartels, and Ciudad Juárez has emerged as one of the bloodiest battlegrounds. Nationwide, drug violence has claimed more than 25,000 lives since 2006—with government security forces accounting for an estimated 7% of the dead. In June alone, 103 police and soldiers were killed.

As the death toll rises, however, so have complaints about the military's tactics in trying to break the drug cartels' stranglehold on Mexican society. The human-rights office of the state of Chihuahua, where Ciudad Juárez is located, is investigating some 465 cases of alleged abuse and torture of Mexican citizens by soldiers. Gustavo de la Rosa, the office's ombudsman in Ciudad Juárez, says he knows of about 70 cases in which soldiers are alleged to have planted evidence, including some involving suitcases packed with marijuana.

Allegations of mistreatment of suspects have caught the eye of the U.S. Senate committee that oversees financial aid to Mexico for its war on drugs. In an internal report, the Senate Foreign Relations Committee says it received allegations of serious human-rights violations in Ciudad Juárez last year. The report cites an unidentified young man picked up in El Paso who said he was arrested by the Mexican military in Ciudad Juárez and beaten and shocked. The man said he was released after the military concluded he had no useful information about trafficking, the report says.

Mr. Huckabee says he was subjected to similar tactics. "I believe what was done to me was torture," he said in an interview. "When I did not answer their questions, they shocked me with a wire that was in my hands. My whole body froze up. The pain went from bearable to a point where I couldn't even talk."

Mexican prosecutors say the two men were caught red-handed. Two soldiers involved in their arrest testified at their trial that they counted 99 packages of marijuana in the suitcases, weighing more than 100 pounds.

Messrs. Huckabee and Quijas say they've never been involved with drugs and would never have tried to cross the border with two suitcases of marijuana. During their trial, they produced three witnesses who testified that they saw soldiers put suitcases into Mr. Huckabee's truck. A verdict is expected this month. Each man faces up to 25 years in prison.

Representatives of Mexico's military and of President Calderón turned down requests for interviews. In a written response to questions from The Wall Street Journal, the army said it briefly took the Americans to the military compound but didn't torture them. "We categorically deny that soldiers use these methods, and say their actions are in total adherence to the law," the statement said.

The army previously has dismissed complaints of abuse as the work of people allied with drug traffickers who want to drive soldiers out of Ciudad Juárez. "Many times they make human-rights complaints because they want to limit our capacity for action and besmirch the institution," said Brigadier Gen. Jesús Hernández Pérez, commander of the 4th Artillery Regiment, in an interview late last year.

The Wall Street Journal interviewed nine residents of Ciudad Juárez—some of whom had been convicted of crimes—who said they were tortured by soldiers at the main army camp on the outskirts of the city.

A 33-year-old forklift operator said he had a firearm pointed to his head and was told he would be killed during a 48-hour interrogation. Two brothers, ages 53 and 56, said the military put plastic bags over their heads, shocked them and staged mock executions. A 25-year-old construction worker said soldiers used a Taser to shock his testicles. A 54-year-old diabetic rancher said he was blindfolded, beaten and shocked on his testicles, elbows and hands. He showed a reporter scars.

Mexican soldiers inspect cars at a checkpoint near the bridge linking Ciudad Juárez and El Paso, Texas.

Between 2006 to 2009, complaints to Mexico's National Human Rights Commission about the military grew tenfold, to about 4,000, including allegations of robbery, rape, torture and killing. The allegations threaten to undermine public support for President Calderón's military campaign against traffickers. Some 50,000 soldiers now patrol the country.

In its statement, the military said it doesn't use torture under any circumstance. In Mexico, soldiers answer to their own military court system and not to civilian authorities, which means states can't prosecute them for abuse.

The case of the two Americans comes as political tensions along the U.S.-Mexico border have risen over issues such as illegal immigration and the trafficking of U.S. firearms into Mexico. Under the 2007 Merida Initiative, the U.S. agreed to provide Mexico with $1.3 billion to fight drug traffickers, including more than $420 million for the Mexican military. U.S. lawmakers have threatened to withhold 15%—nearly $200 million—if there are human-rights violations or other problems.

Mr. Huckabee grew up in El Paso. Friends recall he didn't have much taste for Ciudad Juárez, which before the escalating violence was known locally for teenage partying. On weekends, he was likely to be found hunting with his father or riding his dirt bike in the desert.

When he was 18, he borrowed money to start a small construction company, Site Solutions, a business that consumed much of his time. In 2008, he got married.

Records searches in El Paso County and in New Mexico reveal that Mr. Huckabee had been charged with speeding and illegal dumping, but contain no indication of involvement with drugs. The records showed no criminal trouble for his close friend Mr. Quijas, whom Mr. Huckabee had gotten to know on construction jobs.

On Dec. 18, Mr. Huckabee finished work midday and prepared to head to Ciudad Juárez to take his father's pickup truck for some inexpensive repair work, he and his father say. With him was Mr. Quijas, who says he had asked for a ride across the border to visit an ill grandfather.

Mr. Huckabee says he dropped Mr. Quijas off around 1 p.m., then drove to a repair shop and waited there. The repairs were finished around sunset, close to 5 p.m., according to the mechanic who did the work.

Mr. Huckabee says he made his way through rush-hour traffic and found Mr. Quijas at Abraham Lincoln Street, not far from the Bridge of the Americas leading into Texas. Around 6:40 p.m., the two say, they were passing Los Caballos, a well-known monument of running horses, when their car was surrounded by three Mexican military trucks.

"They grabbed us and threw us under a bench" in the back of a truck, says Mr. Huckabee. Their shirts were pulled over their heads as blindfolds, they say. The soldiers drove about a half hour to a military compound.

The two Americans were ordered out. Mr. Huckabee says a soldier pulled his wedding ring off his finger. (Neither the ring nor a cellphone taken earlier have been returned, he says.) The two men were separated. Each was examined by a doctor.

Mr. Quijas, who speaks both Spanish and English, says his eyes were wrapped with medical gauze. An interrogator, he says, asked him about the whereabouts of various people, using nicknames he didn't recognize. He says his interrogator threatened that some other men would force him to talk.

Mr. Quijas was moved to another room, he says, where his hands and feet were tied. He was wetted down with water, and he could hear the hum of a machine, he says.

Then someone shocked him with a metal rod on his testicles, neck, legs, back and anus, he says. He was taken back to the interrogator, questioned, then shocked again, he says.

Elsewhere, Mr. Huckabee, who speaks little Spanish, was being questioned, too. He was still blindfolded. His interrogator, he says, put objects in his hand, including what seemed to him to be drug paraphernalia, and asked him, in broken English, where they came from. He says he replied that he didn't know. Soldiers struck him repeatedly with the butt of a rifle, he says. Someone put a gun to his head and pulled the trigger, he says, but it wasn't loaded.

Briefly, the two Americans were put together in a cold room. Then, Mr. Huckabee, still blindfolded, was taken away again, he says. He says he heard a voice telling him, in fluent English, that he had been caught with marijuana, cocaine and guns. He says he was told to put a wire into his hand.

When he denied knowing about the marijuana, he says, he was shocked. He was shocked repeatedly during the questioning, he says. "They said they could electrocute me if I didn't answer the truth," he says.

Court documents say the two men were booked between midnight and 1:30 a.m. on Dec. 19—roughly five or six hours after the time they say they were arrested. They were charged with drug possession and transferred to the municipal prison.

The following day, in a statement entered into the court record, Mr. Huckabee said he had been hit by soldiers and given "electric shocks." He says he discussed his treatment when visited by a U.S. consular officer on Dec. 19. A U.S. official says Mr. Huckabee didn't mention mistreatment until Dec. 28.

American officials say U.S. consulates see numerous cases every year of Americans arrested in Mexico, and the consulates don't get involved in defending them. Consular officials informed Mr. Huckabee's family that they couldn't represent their son or offer legal advice.

Neither Mr. Huckabee nor Mr. Quijas made a formal complaint with U.S. or Mexican authorities, saying they feared retaliation by soldiers then working at the jail. In the trial, they accused their captors of torture. The soldiers denied doing so.

Two medical examinations describe the condition of the Americans following their arrest. The first, conducted by a military doctor the night they were detained, found "no apparent harm" on either man. The military said the exam took place at 10:45 p.m.

Another doctor, Dr. Hugo Tabares, examined the men at 2:50 the following afternoon, after they were handed over to civilian authorities. He found bruising on both men, according to a report he filed that day. He reported a reddish-brown bruise on Mr. Huckabee's chest and several bruises on Mr. Quijas's right arm and left leg.

In a brief interview in his office, Dr. Tabares said there were "various bruises" on Mr. Huckabee's body that "could have been caused the previous day." He declined to speculate on the cause of the injuries. In a statement to the court, on Feb. 3, Dr. Tabares said the bruising had been "caused by a blunt instrument or object."

The military said in its statement to the Journal that it didn't know of Dr. Tabares's exam and had no comment on it.

In the Mexican judicial system, testimony isn't given in an open courtroom before a jury, but in office cubicles in front of lawyers. Typically, neither the judge nor the defendant is present. The judge rules based on the transcript and case file.

The trial of the two Americans unfolded in scattered hearings over the past six months. Two soldiers involved in the arrest testified that they searched the vehicle because the Americans were "acting nervously." The search, prosecutors said, turned up the two suitcases filled with a substance that later testing showed was marijuana. Prosecutors said it belonged to the two men.

Testimony from three Mexican witnesses at the scene—people who said they didn't know the Americans—contradicted the army's version of events.

José Antonio Bujanda, 21, told the court on Feb. 26 that he saw soldiers pull over Messrs. Huckabee and Quijas while he was washing windows of cars lined up to cross the bridge into Texas. He said he saw soldiers plant the suitcases in Mr. Huckabee's gray Dodge Ram.

"The two soldiers went to their own truck. I saw them take out two suitcases, then put them in the gray truck," he said.

Abraham Antero Torres, a 19-year-old candy seller, testified that he saw the same. "The military men that were behind took out two black traveler's suitcases and put them into the Ram, and that was it," he said.

A third witness, Fernando Monsiváis, another window washer, told the court: "The soldiers put the suitcases in the truck, the young men's truck."

Mr. Bujanda was shot and killed in front of his home by an unknown assailant on July 2. Attempts to reach Messrs. Torres and Monsiváis to comment were unsuccessful.

Alejandro Dominguez, a fingerprint expert hired by Mr. Huckabee's family, testified in March that the marijuana packages showed no signs of his fingerprints.

Court transcripts show a contradiction between when the Americans say they were arrested, at 6:40 p.m. on the road, and the official military account, which puts the time three hours later in a parking lot alongside the road. Under the military's timeline, the pair were arrested, taken to the base, then immediately taken to civil authorities, as Mexican law requires, leaving no time for lengthy interrogation.

A record of Mr. Huckabee's cellphone calls that evening, provided by his family, appears consistent with his account. The bill shows calls made throughout the day, ending at 6:38 p.m., minutes before he says he was arrested.

Mr. de la Rosa, the ombudsman of the state human-rights office in Ciudad Juárez, offers one theory about why the truck was stopped. A Mexican relative of Mr. Quijas whose name is similar, he says, is believed to be involved in the drug trade in town. Mr. de la Rosa speculates that the arrest may have been a case of mistaken identity. Mr. Quijas, who says he doesn't know his relative well, says that when he arrived at the jail, other inmates confused him with the relative.

Mr. de la Rosa says that if the soldiers confused Mr. Quijas with his relative, they wouldn't necessarily be inclined to turn him loose once they discovered his true identity. Winning a conviction, he says, would undermine potential complaints from the two men about abuse.

In its statement, the military said there was no confusion over the men's identities.

As they await a verdict, the two Americans share a cell with four other prisoners on the second floor of the Ciudad Juárez Center for Social Readaptation. The crowded facility houses some dangerous men. In June, three prison employees were shot by gang members.

Mr. Huckabee says defending himself in a foreign land hasn't been easy. A translator recruited for one hearing this spring, according to the transcript, said: "I don't speak English very well." The hearing continued.

Mr. Huckabee has been through five defense lawyers, none of whom speaks English. One lawyer who reviewed the case said recently he believed that crimes result from "demons entering the body and taking control, as Paul says in the Bible." One of his lawyers was shot and wounded in May, while exiting the prosecutor's offices.

—José de Córdoba contributed to this article.
Write to Nicholas Casey at nicholas.casey@wsj.co

Printed in the Wall Street Journal, Page 1

Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 pm
GT Truther

Timeline restrictions...
I will add this one fron the Ning here:
Timeline restrictions (1)

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/4400/crablike.jpg
Quote:
# Posted by Gerard Zwaan on July 17, 2010 at 6:00pm
Why are the Zetas or other entities allowed to give us very specific date related warnings relative to some violent event on

July 20, 2010 (as they have apparently done in multiple ZT chats as recently as this week in fact), when previously ALL mention of specific dates has been forbidden?

The PTB seem to think that there is a strong possibility that this poll shift will be less severe than previous shifts, as they are planning for that possibility.

The Zetas have stated that this one will be the most severe in 50,000 years. Are TPTB just hopeful that their world as they know it with them on top will survive?

Are they wary regarding another "white lie" type misdirection?

If they knew with certainly that this shift will be as severe as the Zetas suggest it seems to me that there current actions and stance towards disclosure would be significantly different.

We are not allowed to give you the specific dates, time, and location of a coming earthquake or stretch zone accident. This is obvious because aliens cannot warn you that a tornado will be spawned, a hurricane strike, or an earthquake occur today.

These are the rules of non-interference with the free will of man, who is to have opportunities to rise to the occasion and help others. So what did it mean when we stated, in reference to the June 20, 2008 Furze Knoll crop circle, "make of this what you will" when 25 scallops appeared around the circle?

We are allowed to hint that something will happen, and something will happen around the time of July 20, 2010.

Just what date, what place, and what it is that will happen we are not allowed to say.

Indeed, those in the establishment - those considered world powers because of their political power, military might, or great wealth - have been telling heads of state in lesser countries around the world that the passage will not result in more than a few earthquakes and high tides.

Do they themselves believe this? Likely not, as history such as the time of the Flood and even recently during the time of the Jewish Exodus shows greater devastation.

However, they wish to keep their options open, so maintaining the status quo, where they are on top of the pile in today's society, is one option they want kept open.

Thus, they are trying to maintain the no-change option, keeping the public entirely dumb. Their second option, as is well known, is to have secure and well stocked enclaves where they can retreat, emerging later as kings in the various regions where they plan to retreat.

A third option is to inform the public and allow or even assist strong survival communities to setup. But this runs counter to their first option so does not get out of the planning stage.

(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... strictions

July 20, 2010. :candle :candle :candle :candle :candle :candle :candle

:whistle

Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:28 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

The End Of The Oil Spill
Written by David Wilcox

The oil spill has ended. Over a week before the cap was placed, I found out the problem would be stopped -- and am very glad my insider sources were correct! Here's the story you're not going to read about in the news...

INSIDER SOURCES REVEAL WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

In order to explain to you how this story came about, some background is necessary.

I finished the first draft of my book 2012 Enigma: Blueprints for a Golden Age three weeks ago now -- which was an amazing process! This is undoubtedly the most significant, far-reaching and awesome work I have ever created, and I will do my very best to make sure we can publish it by October as planned.

I now have a new round of rewrites to contend with -- mostly reducing the page count to a more manageable size from the current load of 662 manuscript pages!

I will probably take the parts that do not make it into the book and publish them freely on this website -- so stay tuned for that in coming weeks and months.

After I finished the first draft, I then had to spend one week decompressing from the massive exertion I went through to get there. I had managed to keep this website updated almost weekly for six months despite the stress I was going through, but once the book was finished I needed a true psychic and mental vacation.

Then after one week of down-time, it was back to work -- this time coordinating our final third round of investor financing for my film CONVERGENCE, as I announced earlier. This also kept me so busy I didn't have time to write.

I again was in the midst of a very complex schedule, speaking with potential investors by phone, coordinating all the paperwork, et cetera -- but am happy to say that you again rose to the challenge and have helped insure this film gets made -- since I do feel it is a very essential teaching for humanity at this time.

NOW FOR THE DATA

I was sitting on some important data and waiting for the right time to publish it. The first data point was located nearly a month ago now.

My colleague Richard C. Hoagland was one of the most prominent media figures discussing the possibility that the ocean's floor could explode from the pressure of this oil gusher. This could potentially unleash a tsunami of massive proportions and create an almost instant extinction level event (ELE) on earth.

While I was finishing my book, I 'stumbled' over information that clearly proved this would not happen -- and probably could not hapen. It came from a website of geologists -- professional scientists -- who are promoting models not yet accepted by the mainstream.

Their journal is called New Concepts in Global Tectonics, and I originally found them while looking for links on the Earth Expansion Theory -- the concept that if you take away all the oceans of the world, the continents all fit perfectly together.

This was the key article I found... check it out! (Emphasis added):

New Concepts in Global Tectonics Newsletter, no. 45, December, 2007. URL: http://www.ncgt.org/newsletter.php?acti ... load&id=52

FROM THE EDITOR
Oceanic crust is continental; great, timely news for the oil industry!

One of the greatest achievements of the NCGT group in the last 11 years is the establishment of a strong case for the ubiquitous presence of ancient, continental rocks under the present-day oceanic areas and its implications for the real composition of the so-called oceanic crust and for global tectonics.

Many articles in past issues of the NCGT Newsletter have documented indisputable hard evidence against the oversimplified plate tectonic model of the oceanic crust (which is said to be basaltic and gabbroic, to have formed at the mid-oceanic ridges and to have moved to its present position through seafloor spreading), and have argued for the presence of continental rocks in the deep oceans, the most outstanding paper being by Vasiliev and Yano (no. 43, 2007).

They showed an impressive crustal section of the Mid-Pacific Ridge at the junction of the Heezen Fracture Zone, and the widespread presence of ancient, continental rocks in the Pacific, Indian and Atlantic Oceans.

In addition, we have repeatedly shown that Proterozoic structures on continents continue into the ocean floor (South America and Pacific/Atlantic Oceans; around Australian continent; NW Pacific; Indian Ocean), and we have presented seismic data indicating that the oceanic crust consists of folded and block-faulted basin-filling sedimentary rocks at its top section (some of them possibly Proterozoic to Lower Paleozoic in age – offshore Sumatra, NW Pacific, etc.).

Furthermore, the global shear strain pattern discussed by De Kalb (no. 44, 2007) indicates that a uniform crust must have covered the Earth’s surface in Precambrian time.

We can now say that the so-called oceanic crust is primarily continental crust which has been locally altered or metamorphosed in interaction with the upper mantle.

Another important fact brought forward by our contributors is that the present deep oceans were formed in Jurassic to Paleogene time – before that, most of the present oceans had been subaerially exposed and formed paleolands. Mesozoic-Cenozoic basins of great economic interest are well developed in some areas of the deep oceans, mainly near the present continental margins.

The new picture – that continental “oceanic” crust (or sunken continents) underlies the Mesozoic-Cenozoic basins and basalts – is a great gift for the oil industry. They now have positive scientific grounds for exploring deep-sea sedimentary basins.

Currently, hydrocarbons are produced in 1,800 m of water off Brazil and exploration is progressing in much deeper waters worldwide (John and MacFarlan, Offshore, October, 2007, for example).

In the coming 10 to 15 years, basins with 3,000 to 4,000 m of water will become the most active area for exploration and exploitation (personal communications with many oil company staff at the AAPG European Conference, November 2007). We are very proud of what our members have achieved.

SHOCKED THAT THIS WAS NOT NEWS

I must admit that I was shocked when I found this. I do wonder if the insiders and oil companies were already aware of this and just didn't tell anyone.

The sub-oceanic crust is not soft and weak as mainstream geologists tell us. There's more than enough rock there to insure that these worst-case scenarios cannot happen.

The same forces that created the continents are now creating the undersea crust -- only with the force of oceans now pushing down on top of it.

Clearly if you're going to be drilling through the ocean floor, it should be fairly obvious whether you are cutting through solid rock or not -- and this also explains why the relief wells required three months to drill.

I encourage you to link others to this article if you see additional misconceptions being made about the possibility of such a massive catastrophe looming on the horizon.

MANAGEMENT

Over and over again, events happen that are threatening or potentially threatening in nature -- and a chorus of voices on the Internet and mainstream media predict mass, worldwide catastrophe and doom.

Consistently I have said these events will not happen because we are under Management. This means there are ETs out there who insure the planet never tips farther into chaos and destruction than what is allowed to happen for our own ultimate growth.

It seems impossible to the un-initiated mind that any "good guys" out there would have allowed this oil gusher to occur -- but as I published earlier, a dream spelled it all out for me.

This event was again allowed to occur for the purpose of crashing through our denial that everything is OK on earth just the way it is. We have used this same oil-burning technology for a century with hardly any care for how massively destructive it is to the earth.

This alone was more than enough of a reason for the spill to be allowed. The damage we do to the planet every year, as a whole, by burning oil is arguably worse than the oil spill itself -- and yet nothing seems to have stopped our 'addiction.'

NEED TO GET THE INSIDE INFO

I very much wanted to know the insider perspective on the oil spill, and last week after I had finally freed up some time, I contacted various insiders I know and gathered information.

No one source had all the pieces of the puzzle, and some seemed to be way off, but a coherent picture emerged from everything I gathered.

First of all, I found out that as many as 10 percent of the world's submarines had gathered in the area immediately surrounding the oil spill.

Though it was not stated as such, this military showdown seemed to be clear evidence that the world is watching the New World Order and intended to make absolutely sure that no sabotage or nefarious events took place.

One of the only visible signs of this massive standoff was a quiet announcement of the deployment of 7000 US Marines and 46 warships to Costa Rica:
46 Warships and 7000 Marines On the Way to Costa Rica
http://www.welovecostarica.com/public/4 ... a_Rica.cfm

Again -- the reason why this is so important is it shows that the rest of the world is not just sitting back and weakly accepting everything that happens.

The stakes are now very high and the resistance against the New World Order is consolidating and growing more and more powerful by the day.

A CHANGE IN POLICY

None of my insiders had absolute proof that this was deliberately sabotaged, but they all suspected it. That did not surprise me in the least.

The most sickening thing I learned is that the New World Order forces originally were planning on allowing this gusher to continue without interruption.

This way they could continue pursuing their goals of reducing the population of the planet. Furthermore, the crises could lead to massive migrations and even martial law to manage the chaos.

Furthermore, every insider revealed that these power groups were licking their lips with delight at the idea that this crisis would force Obama out of office.

There were at least three different camps competing for how they would use the resulting chaos to seize power of the United States.

This has also been reflected in the latest disclosures from Benjamin Fulford, who is definitely talking to sources that have real insider information -- regardless of whether it all turns out to be true or not.

Granted, we are still expecting some very significant economic changes this year -- and now they're hoping this will be their next big chance to get the results they are seeking.

OVERSHOOTING THE TARGET

As it turns out, the insiders realized that this event was far too catastrophic and cataclysmic for the Earth if they did not stop it.

Most of this information has already appeared in the mainstream to some degree or another -- but the scope of the problem was extremely serious. I do not want to go into specifics as it might compromise the integrity of some of my sources.

Suffice it to say that the things I heard about what would happen if they did not stop this were even worse than what most of the paranoid conspiracy sites were talking about.

They no longer had a handy-dandy tool to pursue their sickening goals of population reduction. Instead, they had a situation that would destroy life on Earth for everyone if it was not stopped -- including their own friends, allies, wives and children.

The decision was therefore made that any and all technologies available had to be implemented to stop the oil gusher. Some of the techniques now being used to insure it does not go any further, or get any worse, will never see the light of day.

This includes, from what I am told, drilling technology that goes much, much faster than anything disclosed in the open world.

Once relief wells access the area below where the ruptures are, the massive pressure of the oceans will push down all the cracks that have now formed in the rock and seal them back up. This will also collapse the 'dome' of rock that has formed around the area from the pressure as well -- but not fast enough to cause a tsunami, though we may get some decent waves.

Suffice it to say that there are drilling technologies that can do in one day what BP says would take months to perform.

If you think such a technology could build an underground bullet-train system across continents, and create new routes in very reasonable amounts of time, then you definitely are on the right track.

STUMBLED A BIT

Despite all I know and all I do for the planet, I have a personal life as well -- and I finally decided to take that vacation I've been hoping for and headed to Kauai.

I got caught up in the routine of getting ready to go, and in my down-time I was relaxing with my guitars and practicing, since I had completely stopped working on it while I was finishing the book.

Thus, I was strumming away and having fun when I could have written all the above information for a post last weekend. I wasn't sure if the insiders were right and the spill would be stopped as quickly as they said it would, but I certainly had hope.

Then I had a dream where I was driving my old car and had parked it in a parking lot, only to come out later and find that it had been blowing around freely and in the process had run over my guitar and smashed it to bits.

I knew enough to realize this was a warning -- I really did need to get this information out there as fast as I could, and put my own personal concerns, like learning this new instrument, behind the greater work.

Even so, I got caught up in other forms of planetary service here at David Wolfe's "Noniland", where I am now staying, and thus I didn't have a chance to write this until after it was initially capped.

It has been great to have a vacation and see some new sights, I must say!

THE WAR IS FOR YOUR STATE OF MIND

I was also hugely relieved once I found out the oil spill had been successfully capped, as it proved my insiders were right.

I cannot ever know for certain if the data I get is true -- and of course, if you post something that turns out to be incorrect, a chorus of naysayers immediately try to pin your entire credibility on what this one insider said to you. It's a mess.

Sharing information with you does involve making it available to everyone -- including those who, for whatever reason, try to find negative things to criticize and complain about, even when receiving good news in the face of planetary annihilation like this.

It is always useful to remember that some of these voices are not real people, but are paid agents of disinformation whose job is to appear to be neutral, ordinary folks who oppose whatever truth is being offered.

In this case, when I heard the behind-the-scenes story of how bad this thing really was, I became extremely confident that they would, in fact, stop it quickly. And that fit with many different dreams and prophecies I'd had for some time, and have shared here.

I told all my closest associates, including some of our moderators, what I had heard well before the cap went on. I also watched a series of articles suddenly emerge that predicted imminent success. So the only problem was then making the time to write about it.

Remember -- the real war going on is a frequency war.

The main target in this war is your state of mind.

All this fear-oriented propaganda is intended to keep you from feeling joyful, happy, positive and confident in the future. Thus, every single event that comes along will be 'spun' to the most negative possible outcome.

I do regret that I did not update the website with what I found out before the spill actually was capped -- but this information nonetheless helps us to know that Management is hard at work, and for now will continue to mitigate these planetary disasters behind the scenes, without making a bold and frontal appearance until it is truly the right time.

We may not have much longer to wait, based on the ancient prophecies I am about to reveal when the book is published!

Thanks for your ongoing support of this work!

We have a Chicago conference coming up in August as well as a major new event announced where I will team up with the legendary William Henry in November -- at the lovely Embassy Suites Hotel in Tempe, Arizona, where Chet Snow's Secrets conference was formerly held every year on this same weekend.

Last-minute slots are also still available for our crop circle tour in England. I have two days of down-time when I get back from Kauai before I'm off to enjoy those eight days of magic -- truly an exciting time!

Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:34 pm
GT Truther

(Note: Hmm. another reason for kill switches?...Internet freedom is definitely becoming a more scrutinizing topic...Dex)

State Department warns employees about new website highlighting Top Secret facilities
Posted By Josh Rogin Friday, July 16, 2010 - 11:13 AM Share

The State Department is bracing for a potentially explosive new feature on the Washington Post website that would publish the names and locations of agencies and firms conducting Top Secret work on behalf of the U.S. government, according to the copy of an email obtained by The Cable.

The Diplomatic Security Bureau at State sent out a notice Thursday to all department employees warning them to protect classified information and reject inquiries from the press when the new web feature goes live.

"The Washington Post plans to publish a website listing all agencies and contractors believed to conduct Top Secret work on behalf of the U.S. Government," the notice reads. "The website provides a graphic representation pinpointing the location of firms conducting Top Secret work, describing the type of work they perform, and identifying many facilities where such work is done."

According to the notice, the Post used only open-source information to compile its site. However, if some of that open-source information turns out to have been classified, its publication by the Post doesn't change that classification, the State Department emphasized.

"All Department personnel should remain aware of their responsibility to protect classified and other sensitive information, such as the Department's relationships with contract firms, other U.S. Government agencies, and foreign governments," the notice says.

State Department spokesman P.J. Crowley confirmed the authenticity of the e-mail and said it went out to all State Department employees in the Washington, DC area, 14,574 people.

The Washington Post declined requests for comment.

Here's the full notice:

Office of Origin: DS/EX

Announcement Number: 2010_07_059

Date of Announcement: July 15, 2010

Notification of Major Media Outlet Story On Monday July 19, the Washington Post plans to publish a website listing all agencies and contractors believed to conduct Top Secret work on behalf of the U.S. Government. The website provides a graphic representation pinpointing the location of firms conducting Top Secret work, describing the type of work they perform, and identifying many facilities where such work is done.

Although the Washington Post acquired the information from open sources, all Department personnel should remain aware of their responsibility to protect classified and other sensitive information, such as the Department's relationships with contract firms, other U.S. Government agencies, and foreign governments. Employees are reminded that they must neither confirm nor deny information contained in this, or any, media publication, and that the publication of this website and supporting articles does not constitute a change to the level of classification of any information duly classified in accordance with Executive Order 13526.

In the unlikely event you are contacted for comment, please forward any request for information to the Bureau of Public Affairs, Press Relations Office at (202) 647-2492.

UPDATE: The Atlantic's Marc Ambinder publishes a related memo by Art House, the communications director of the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, which appears to be just as worried as the State Department about the Post's reporting. Excerpt:

It might be helpful as you prepare for publication to draw up a list of accomplishments and examples of success to offer in response to inquiries to balance the coverage and add points that deserve to be mentioned. In media discussions, we will seek to garner support for the Intelligence Community and its members by offering examples of agile, integrated activity that has enhanced performance. We will want to minimize damage caused by unauthorized disclosure of sensitive and classified information.

It also describes ODNI's expections for the Washington Post series:

Themes

While we can't predict specific content, we anticipate the following themes:

The intelligence enterprise has undergone exponential growth and has become unmanageable with overlapping authorities and a heavily outsourced contractor workforce.

The IC and the DoD have wasted significant time and resources, especially in the areas of counterterrorism and counterintelligence.

The intelligence enterprise has taken its eyes off its post-9/11 mission and is spending its energy on competitive and redundant programs.

Format

The Washington Post may run a series of three articles, the first being an overview, the second focused on the large number of contractors supporting the intelligence enterprise, and the third looking at a specific community (the Fort Meade/BWI Airport area) that has expanded in part due to Intelligence Community growth.

The Washington Post is expected to work with Public Broadcasting Service's Frontline program to add a television component to this work, and will also present an interactive web site demonstrating growth of the intelligence enterprise and inviting comment and dialogue. The Post advises that "links" between individual contractors and specific agencies have been deleted, although the Post will still cite contractors and their locations.

UPDATE #2: An administration official responds to The Cable to comment on the Post series, which the administration is portraying as less than meets the eye.

"A lot of this is explainable. You want some redundancy in the Intelligence Community and you're going to have some waste. These are things we've been aware of and in some instances we agree are troubling. However, it's something we've been working on for a year and a half. It's something we've been on top of," the official said.

"There was a need for urgent expansion after 9/11 and there was a need for an expansion of contractors to fill analyst positions. There will be examples of money being wasted in the series that seem egregious and we are just as offended as the readers by those examples."

Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:06 pm
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
Snap on your post Dex

Been busy on a software project and lying low to enjoy the silence of winter on my farm. Also been studying Jim's version of the Gospel of Mary. I love the sync when you posted that codex recently as I had started my study the same day.

Dex, does the power of prayer protection not assist in your interference experiences? I find when the wrathful spirits contend, it is my best way of regaining sanity.

You say:

Quote:

Any positive activity done in isolation gets this treatment. I find it better to do it within the Family and the more involved folk are, the less the interference from the dark. Although that is of course not an absolute. Bringing Light into the presence of our work is the best safeguard.

Still wish you had a way of pointing to a safe place to find a copy of Radix.

:headbang

Oh I'm sure it does..The luminaries tell me I'm gifted...I don't know 'how' they mean that though?

Dex

Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:21 pm
GT Truther

Hi, Simon -

You asked, re the short-selling of CenterPoint Energy:

Simple Simon wrote:
Won't Houston be wiped out by the resulting tsunami if the recently capped oil well in the GOM goes 'bang'?

It seems that what the public are being told (about the oil well, its capping, etc etc) and what is really going on are - once again - two very different things.

Yes, it is my understanding that Houston along with a lot of other stuff would be history in a vast underwater explosion.

But that possible event (as such and who knows?) isn't necessarily what's indicated by the short-selling: 1) over the past week, optimism that the blowout could be safely capped has been rising, and 2) CenterPoint's grid is widely dispersed and vulnerable to a number of other disruptions, any of which at any location could bring down the entire network big-time. 3) The HQ at Houston doesn't have to be rendered inoperative for the company to have big problems.

I don't really know how much credibility the 'tsunami' concept ever really had with knowledgeable geologists, at any rate. I thought that the pullback of U.S. naval vessels to Costa Rica represented a prudent 'get out of the way in case....' - but who knows? And if a tsunami were truly in the offing, the impending wipeout should cause shorting of a wide range of Gulf coast real-estate, services and whatever, not just energy grid. You'd see selling over a wider range of product.

But the CenterPoint thing seems to me to be a separate bet, on some other basis. The Houston link , it seems to me, is more suggestive of 'friend-of-a-friend' murmurs among, er, *friends*.... And Houston is where BushCo meets and ......well, trust me on that one.

Regards,

Selene

Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:31 pm
GT Truther

I gotta chime in here...Dex, can you please find a way to post more of Radix?
I have searched for it online, it is not available that I can find at the usual locations one would look...

For those with disposable $$ -- There are copies on Amazon, starting at $100 or so:

http://www.amazon.com/Radix-Bill-Looney/dp/0877060673

Radix [Unknown Binding]
Bill Looney (Author)
2 new from $99.25 -- 1 used from $209.51

Too pricey for me...

Dex, a couple pages a day and we would be very grateful! Post it in a series, we'd all "tune in for the next episode."

Dex wrote:

Invaluable information.

Dex

Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:04 pm
GT Truther

UPDATE: Per my post above about CenterPoint

Just been reading the latest ZetaTalk Ning posting, wherein the Zetas reiterate their warnings about ‘events’ in July 2010 that will cause earth changes:

http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/17jy2010.htm

The Zetas via Nancy Leider wrote:
Excerpts: “...We are allowed to hint that something will happen, and something will happen around the time of July 20, 2010. Just what date, what place, and what it is that will happen we are not allowed to say. …..We warned that the Serpentine Dance between Planet X and the Earth, where they roll together creating the regular daily Earth wobble is to come to an end, and the month of July, 2010 was inferred. If the Earth is no longer going to be simply rolling in the Serpentine Dance, then what will ensue?... .. As we said, the 7 of 10 when mankind will be in shock is around the corner, by the end of 2010….

The whole library is here: http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zetanew.htm

So, the CenterPoint short position could be as simple as the fact that some serious investors are regular readers of Zetatalk. No fools they, they’d find an easy bet in the North American power grid going down by the end of July as part of/the weak link in any number of Zeta-foreseen possible issues.

Heck, it’s not the dumbest thing someone could place money on…..

But again: Zetas right again…..? Who’s listening carefully and telling the rest of us ‘Don’t be silly, children….?

Just a thought.

Cheers,

Selene

P.S. to Dex: Gosh - could you...? Lotsa work, I know, but....?

Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:32 pm
Site Admin

Dex if you want please feel free to contact me privately and I will do what I can to help you get this info into the public domain

Contact via PM

or via email

gtadmin@thegoldenthread.info

Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:35 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

So what happens if NOTHING happens next Tuesday July 20th 2010?

I don't mean to be the devil's advocate here but say nothing happens, what excsue will there be, oh we miss read the data, stay tuned???

If and I mean IF something MAJOR happens that "Should" wake up Humanity I will for ever shut my mouth and listen, until then how ever I remain not so much a skeptic, let's call it a fence sitter for lack of better terms.

I honestly can say that I do NOT dis-believe but I do NOT believe either so what do ya call me and others like me, just don't call me late for dinner ok....

:roflmao

Selene wrote:
UPDATE: Per my post above about CenterPoint

Just been reading the latest ZetaTalk Ning posting, wherein the Zetas reiterate their warnings about ‘events’ in July 2010 that will cause earth changes:

http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/17jy2010.htm

The Zetas via Nancy Leider wrote:
Excerpts: “...We are allowed to hint that something will happen, and something will happen around the time of July 20, 2010. Just what date, what place, and what it is that will happen we are not allowed to say. …..We warned that the Serpentine Dance between Planet X and the Earth, where they roll together creating the regular daily Earth wobble is to come to an end, and the month of July, 2010 was inferred. If the Earth is no longer going to be simply rolling in the Serpentine Dance, then what will ensue?... .. As we said, the 7 of 10 when mankind will be in shock is around the corner, by the end of 2010….

The whole library is here: http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zetanew.htm

So, the CenterPoint short position could be as simple as the fact that some serious investors are regular readers of Zetatalk. No fools they, they’d find an easy bet in the North American power grid going down by the end of July as part of/the weak link in any number of Zeta-foreseen possible issues.

Heck, it’s not the dumbest thing someone could place money on…..

But again: Zetas right again…..? Who’s listening carefully and telling the rest of us ‘Don’t be silly, children….?

Just a thought.

Cheers,

Selene

P.S. to Dex: Gosh - could you...? Lotsa work, I know, but....?

Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:40 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 505 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 21  Next