It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:22 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 505 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 21  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.5 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.5
Welcome Back Phat!

Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:54 pm
Truth Seeker

Talking about ears and ringing.

About once a month in my left Ear I get a high pitched ringing noise. Like a single tone. It can last from 2 secs to the longest I had which was 1 minute.

I never thought much of it. I thought it could be due to the many electronics I have around me. 2 Computers on. Mobiles On. TV On etc. Or just due to my dodgy health.

I wont believe it is due to anything else really. Think that would be too paranoid. If something does suggest outside forces I will be more than happy to hear about it and research it.

Kind Regards.

Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:54 pm
Truth Seeker

Also talking about the closure of site's hosting pirated software, movie's etc.

FilesPump was not the only closure.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/07/01 ... _crackdown

It would appear the reason these sites were closed because they host the files themselves. It is much harder shutting sites like the Pirate Bay or NewsGroup sites because they only contain links to files. Exactly the same IMHO that Google, Yahoo and Bing does. But we all know for every file sharing site shutdown, 100+ more will surface.

I am not condoning piracy only putting forth my own 2 cents.

Kind Regards.

Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:00 pm
Truth Seeker

Sorry for the multiple posts.

But something came to mind after I posted the Ear Tone.

This week on I believe This Morning (Show) there was a segment warning that Teen's were IDosing.

They were getting high etc by sitting in a dark room, putting on headphones and listening to specific tones which can change your mood.

Could the tones some people are hearing in their ears be electronic signals being sent by someone to alter your mood or health?

Hmmm.

Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:16 pm
GT Truther

Phatz!! :heart :elephant :banana :brockoli :heart

Glad to see you back here! Missed you.... stay safe.

Cheers,

Selene

Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:47 pm
Truth Seeker

A car is also a Faraday cage and can protect our electronics .... I hope ...

Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:55 pm
GT Truther

UnifiedCause wrote:
Sorry for the multiple posts.

But something came to mind after I posted the Ear Tone.

This week on I believe This Morning (Show) there was a segment warning that Teen's were IDosing.

They were getting high etc by sitting in a dark room, putting on headphones and listening to specific tones which can change your mood.

Could the tones some people are hearing in their ears be electronic signals being sent by someone to alter your mood or health?

Hmmm.

Yup, sure can. Google psychotronic warfare while you still can! Or better yet, don't - if you want to sleep peacefully tonight. (c:

From Sound Cannons to individual targeting - it happens.

Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:03 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: Inner Ear Issues
L2L wrote:
I am throwing this out there to see if anyone else has experienced this.

Tonight I am experiencing what only can be discribed as water entering my right ear and then being cleared, then being filled up again being cleared but it's happening so fast that it's almost like Moris Code.
It sounds and feels like a drum beat in my inner ear and it will NOT stop...

It has been ongoing for the past 60 mins or so and it is a NON STOP thing.

This has happened to me in the past but NEVER, EVER this long?

I was always told by my parents that when you get this sensation that it meant that someone was talking about you.
Trust me folks I really am NOT that entertaining so for someone to be talking about me for this long simply won't happen :roflmao

Has anyone else experienced this feeling and for as long as a duration that I am experiencing now? As I type this it is happening to me.

10:14 PM my time (Eastern Standard) it started well over an hour ago now and it will not stop!

I should also state that I am a certified scuba diver so I KNOW about inner ear pressure and it does sorta feel that way yet I have NOT dove in over 6 years...

Does anyone have a clue what this is?

Hello L2L, maybe this will be of interest...

I have been experiencing a ringing in the ears

Hey guys I wanted to run something past you to see if you have been having any thing like this take place. But lately I have been having some ringing in the ears and then I can hear ocean water or what sounds like the ocean at the beach. But that ringing sometimes get's so loud that I swear other people could hear it but they can't. What does this mean?

http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/i-have-been-experiencing-a

Hope this helps,

Simon

Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:50 pm
Site Admin

Thanks Simon I will give that a read

Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:16 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

UnifiedCause wrote:
Talking about ears and ringing.

About once a month in my left Ear I get a high pitched ringing noise. Like a single tone. It can last from 2 secs to the longest I had which was 1 minute.

I never thought much of it. I thought it could be due to the many electronics I have around me. 2 Computers on. Mobiles On. TV On etc. Or just due to my dodgy health.

I wont believe it is due to anything else really. Think that would be too paranoid. If something does suggest outside forces I will be more than happy to hear about it and research it.

Kind Regards.

I will add this one too:

1- Before of an "Event", the bio-implants are testing for telemetry:
remote measurement and reporting of information in the Human Host.

2- After an "event" the bio-implants are testing again for telemetry:
There were casualities? No response :(
or put in a Beacon mode...if "they" really want to find you...

:whistle

Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:59 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

=== Chip Implants / How do they do it ?===

So, looking at the state of the art nano technology we can be chipped more easily than one might think. It is the opinion of this person that they have been doing innocuous studies looking at movements of the population. These chips are 3-5 microns in size. They can be dispersed as an aerosol and have been dispersed as aerosols in unsuspecting countries with known terrorists. By chipping people in certain regions they can look at possible terrorist in a given location from a satellite. They can see where they move and who they associate with and when they make phone calls they can be identified when they make the calls. These phone calls don't ever talk about acts of terrorism but they do identify the group chip numbers that were sprayed a particular date. Spray more chips with different numbers (13 digit) and it provides a historical record of movements in the form of a histogram. This is how they are tracking people from space. As soon as they are able to force the National Implantable chip, and they will create chaos to do this, we will not be able to escape their view.

I myself have been chipped for some time. I don't know the types of chips but I know that I have been chipped with several types. My ears ring constantly and this is because of the chips which allows them to hear what I hear. I hear as many as six independent changing tones which sound like slow phase modulations. This is typical in the type of surveillance that they use for the worst criminals. If they have lumped me in that category I say so be it ! I have and will cause as much trouble as I possible can because no one... no one should be the purveyors of the truth. No government or group should control the truth. The reason that they have something to hide indicates that they are criminals and have criminal intent. They will use my past history as a cover for their nefarious actions and this will continue until we the people kick these parasites out !

I wrote some time ago about the technology that I saw in 1985. In 1985 I saw what was called a USAP badge. USAP stands of Unacknowledged Special Access Required. This means that anyone asking if a USAP program exists does not have access. Not even the president has access to the truth. Only private corporations have this access. It is they who hoard technology and control the technology and our future. That is until we take control of our future. Who are these people ? My question would be "What are these so called People". We assume we are the only ones on this earth. Guess what... we aren't. We have been told this by a number of people. Credible people. Phil Schneider told us of his encounter of the 4th kind. It is from this he showed materials call Island of Stability Materials which I know exist. Back to the badge. The badge I wore had a camera, microphone, and full biometrics measuring galvanic skin response and heart rate. Remotely this badge was monitored for voice stress. This was in 1985.. supposedly before the CCD camera's. This USAP badge was feared not to be enough. The people who had access to the badge let the technology slip out and that now made that system obsolete. This is where the active scalar chips came into play.

Scalar Surface Acoustic Wave chips otherwise known as S-SAW's these mimic the scalar waves which every system in our body uses. Scalar wave devices offer Zero Resistance to the discontinuity of different mediums of energy transfer. In other words scalar waves do not suffer from the losses when transferring energy from one medium to the next. This makes them perfect for use in the body and from monitoring from space. Hence the new chips that would be required to replace the old USAP badge needed to be able to see what you see, hear what you hear, monitor body physiology and brain function.

The new bio-chips have exceeded everyone hopes. Lets start with the optic nerve implant. This chip grows into the optic nerve and can either receive or transmit signals / images. Imagine being able to see in any spectrum. Imagine being able to see things which no one else could see. Now imagine being able to be sent signals. Computer information just by speaking. Imagine synthetic imagining that would superimpose a halo or color around a suspect that you could pick out of a crowd at 100 yards. These people plan to use this technology for the most draconian forms of control.

Lets move on to the audio implants. This would be an implant in the Cacilia which would allow you to hear things others could not. Expand this to being able to hear in different spectrum's of energy. The experiments continue. It's companion chips is one that is planted inside the nasal cavity because it needs a bone for grounding and a short distance to a mucus membrane which a hair like folical picks up the vibrations. All of these chips are coded so each one can be dialed into much like a phone with their 13 digit number. xxx-xxx-xxx-xxxx You will note that the same mumbler of stars are used on in the great seal on the back of a one dollar bill. This number is significant as it is part of the occult which I am sure most of you already know.

The last chips I want to mention are the companion chips which were formed as a tether. The fire chip was used to electronically induce fiery pain. The Ice chip was used to induce chemical sleep using the body's own hormones to induce sleep. The people which have been placed as workers in DUMB's aren't all their by choice. These people they don't want them venturing past certain points and when they put them to sleep they want them to sleep.

Now you are starting to get the real picture of this. The powers that be will create chaos to force a national implanted chip. This was supposed to have happened in Bill Clinton's day but they could not get it through congress. So what the NSA did instead was to give away GPS moving map technology to the cell phone industry. If they couldn't chip you they would cell phone you. Now every mobile device is getting GPS'ed so they can trace your every where abouts.

We must draw a line in the sand. It must stop before every freedom is taken from us.

:candle :candle :candle

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:47 pm
GT Truther

To my friends, those who seek the truth, I couldn't stay away. Not as long as we are still in this stuggle with the enemy. The enemy are those who hide and maipulate the truth so as to implement as system of controls. No better slave has been created than the slave which says he is free. We have one last freedom to protect and that is our freedom to think for ourselves. Even that, yes, even that is on the agenda of the Powers that be.

In the eternal Light of Truth...

PhaTz...

:candle :candle :candle

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:57 pm
GT Truther

Selene wrote:
L2L, you commented:

L2L wrote:
So what happens if NOTHING happens next Tuesday July 20th 2010?

I don't mean to be the devil's advocate here but say nothing happens, what excuse will there be, oh we miss read the data, stay tuned???

Truly, L2L, I have absolutely no idea. And no one - no one! - could be more astonished than me if this bit proves out....

(And even if "something" important happens - would it be the same "something" we are watching for? Would we recognize it as such?)

I have learned over the decades (sigh!) to look at predictions - of all types and from all sources - as "interesting, but we'll see..." And I can say this as someone who has personally, under duress, committed my own predictions to writing .... And have seen my own predictions come true - yes! - on the public record. Freaky.

And yet....

I still don't believe it.

99.999% never happen. Astrology still works better than anything, in my own opinion.

But what do I know?

The best stance is still: :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn Hmmm....

And then: :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn Interesting.....

Prediction - of any type and from any source - still exists at another level of reality that we are fools to take too seriously. Except. Unless ....

And you know who you are.

Nobody ever said this would be easy, or obvious, did they?

I wish I knew.

All best,

Selene

A second opinion perhaps? Benjamín Solari Parravicini (1)
was an Argentine painter, that paint the future. He called his prophetic drawings "Psicografias".

I show this one from Parravicini in the year 1938:

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/6906/28130321.jpg
it said :
" Total Darkness, after the Caos on the Caribbean, only one eye will see from the only palm. And will see the light of the "Sud". Total changes on the Earth Axis. But the "Sud" will be remain the "Sud".

Hint: print the image and add some color blue to the waves ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjam%C3% ... arravicini

Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:19 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

The Breaking of the Loop Current in the Gulf Stream

Science shows the Loop Current in the Gulf Stream has broken. Will this mean an end to the icefree Northern Hemisphere?

download article

Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:25 am
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.5
Related:

I got a dream, in the dream i get a cab to go to the work, i asked the driver What time is it?
it said: december 26 2004,
then we find a road block, and the driver start driving in Reverse, until get to the address i give to him. Then He suddenly Stops and Said: You are on time to Start Working, Today is July 20 2010. I Wake up, and post this one right here.

Best Regards.
:wavey

Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:21 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

TOP SECRET AMERICA
A Washington Post Investigation

A hidden world, growing beyond control
by Dana Priest & William M. Arkin

The top-secret world the government created in response to the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, has become so large, so unwieldy and so secretive that no one knows how much money it costs, how many people it employs, how many programs exist within it or exactly how many agencies do the same work.

These are some of the findings of a two-year investigation by The Washington Post that discovered what amounts to an alternative geography of the United States, a Top Secret America hidden from public view and lacking in thorough oversight. After nine years of unprecedented spending and growth, the result is that the system put in place to keep the United States safe is so massive that its effectiveness is impossible to determine.

The investigation's other findings include:

* Some 1,271 government organizations and 1,931 private companies work on programs related to counterterrorism, homeland security and intelligence in about 10,000 locations across the United States.

* An estimated 854,000 people, nearly 1.5 times as many people as live in Washington, D.C., hold top-secret security clearances.

* In Washington and the surrounding area, 33 building complexes for top-secret intelligence work are under construction or have been built since September 2001. Together they occupy the equivalent of almost three Pentagons or 22 U.S. Capitol buildings - about 17 million square feet of space.

more here...

Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:31 am
GT Truther

17 GUNNED DOWN IN MEXICO FIESTA SLAUGHTER
Jul 19 12:15 AM US/Eastern

To cries of "Kill them all!" gunmen opened fire at a weekend birthday party Sunday, mowing down at least 17 people in an attack that laid bare the brutality of Mexico's long-running drug war.
A dozen people were also wounded as the killers sprayed more than 200 bullets indiscriminately at the private celebration outside Torreon, an industrial city in the northern state of Coahuila.

Sunday's attack brought the number of victims across the country, which has been blighted by drug-related violence since President Felipe Calderon launched a 2006 crackdown on the cartels, to at least 57 just in the past weekend.

The attack began at around 1:30 am (0630 GMT) as the murder squad rolled up at the popular rental venue in the usually calm suburb of Torreon, said Fernando Olivas, a Coahuila state government official.

"A heavily armed hit squad arrived and cried 'Kill them all!' and they started shooting," a Coahuila police source told AFP, citing a witness. Most of those gunned down were in their 20s and 30s.

Investigators found more than 200 shell casings, mostly from bullets fired by AK-47 automatic rifles, which are widely used by Mexican drug gangs.

The shooters broke into the birthday party after arriving aboard eight SUVs, Mexican news media reported.

Police said they have not identified the shooters nor do they have a motive for the crime.

Mexico's drug war sees daily killings as rival gangs battle to control routes for smuggling cocaine from South America and other narcotics into the lucrative US market, and fight the security forces that try to clamp down on the cartels.

Some 9,000 people were killed in Mexican drug violence in 2009 -- and in less than six months this year some 7,000 people have been already been killed, according to government figures.

Ground zero for the violence is Ciudad Juarez on the US-Mexico border, which saw some 2,660 murders in 2009 alone -- more than seven a day on average.

Located some 400 kilometers (250 miles) south of the US border at a key intersection for two major highways, Torreon has seen a spike in drug-related violence recently.

This latest slaughter was reminiscent of a similar attack in late January when hitmen working for a drug gang opened fire and killed 16 young partygoers in Ciudad Juarez.

In that attack, some 15 gunmen opened fire on a house party packed with teenagers, most of whom were high school or college students. Some were shot outside the dwelling, others gunned down as they tried to flee.

Almost at the same time but in Torreon, 10 people were killed when gunmen rolled up in a trio of Hummers and opened fire on a crowd inside a bar.

The recent wave of violence includes a car bombing in Ciudad Juarez on Thursday that killed four and wounded 11.

Ciudad Juarez Mayor Jose Reyes said that gang members set a trap using a wounded person dressed as a municipal police officer to lure federal police into a main intersection before the car bomb detonated.

Nearly 25,000 people have been killed since December 2006, when right-wing president Calderon made shattering the drug cartels a national priority and launched a massive crackdown.

The death toll however continues to rise, even though Calderon has deployed some 50,000 soldiers across the country to strengthen local police forces.

Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:36 am
GT Truther

More of Courtney's Vicarious intelligence gathering...Dex

Subspace Helpers:

Same day, 1:30 P.M. My trainer and I just got back from lunch. We went to this incredibly good and inexpensive health food vegetarian-no-M5G Chinese restaurant. The exotic lunch was actually useful in terms of breaking my mind away from the intensity of the morning's session with the Martians. I was beginning to realize that the ET situation was much more complex than I had previously thought. It was no longer a simple situation of ETs flying around Earth. There was real purpose behind their activities, and I knew that at least some of the Martians were in considerable difficulty, and may have been for quite some time.

We wondered how to help the Martians. They had long lived underground, hidden from the harsh conditions of their home-world's environment and from human hostility on Earth. The Martians did not have the resources to better their situation, but neither of us could tell exactly what they needed--just that they needed help soon.

This chapter presents an SRV (scientific remote viewing) session in which my trainer chose the target and I was blind.

Data: Type 4

Target coordinates: 8976/6643

-------------------------------------------------------------

preliminaries indicated that the target was associated with complex man-made structures.

CB: "OK, I am getting lots of colors. Blues, reds, primary colors mostly, blacks, greens. The textures are paint like. Smooth, polished, shiny. I hear air passing. It is warm here, comfortable. Hmmm. This place feels advanced. It feels like I am new to this place, and I am feeling a bit awkward, like I both shouldn't and should be here at the same time."

MONITOR: "Go to your Stage Three sketch."

CB: "All right, let's see. I have something black and rectangular. Movement on top. Lots of rectangular objects, large. Heck, this feels like a city."

MONITOR: "Put 'city' down as an AOL for now. Move on to stage Four."

CB: "I have multiple structures here. Buildings are all over the place. I am picking up a sense of purpose here, like there is a goal that needs to be reached. I am also getting a sense of excitement on something or somebody....this is weird."

MONITOR: "Don't analyze. Just go through the matrix. Write down your data."

CB: "But it is just that I am picking up that this target has a purpose for me. I never felt that before. I am getting the sense of somebody here, nonphysical."

MONITOR: "OK, let's take a short break for now. Put down the time."

Five minutes later

CB: "I feel like I am supposed to go after the buildings first"

MONITOR: "OK, start with the buildings. Continue through the matrix."

CB: "I am at the buildings. I sense that this place has something to do with a purpose of rescue, like it is a workplace where that type of work goes on. I think I am supposed to go into the buildings."

MONITOR: "Move inside then. Keep going through the matrix. Write down everything."

CB: "Wow! There really are beings here. These are not human beings. You can see right through them. What is this place?"

MONITOR: "Stay in the matrix. Do not analyze. Move. quickly through the columns of data. Keep going."

CB: "Well, I am in this room. There are walls, and there is light coming from the walls. There is white light. I now sense that I may have been here before, but I do not know when.

"Uh-oh, I am being given a welcome. These beings know that I am here. They are looking right at me. I am getting very nervous about this."

MONITOR: "Stay in structure. Continue through the matrix."

CB: "There are doorways. These beings live here. They do work here. There is a table in the room."

MONITOR: "What about outside of the building? What do you see?"

CB: "This is a city. There are streets, lots of streets. It is noisy outside."

MONITOR: "Go back into the room. What work are the beings engaged in?"

CB: "These beings are radiating a sense of excitement, perhaps due to my arrival. It is like they were expecting .me to come. One of them eagerly wants to tell me the answer to the question. It seems that they work with people. My gosh, I'm being told that they work with souls. These are very advanced beings. There is a lot of..

MONITOR: "Keep in structure. What is their work?"

CB There is a lot of light around here. They do not work with physical tools. I am being told that their purpose is to go forward, to move on, in the sense of evolution."

MONITOR: "OK, Let's take a break for a while. Stand up and stretch We can walk outside a bit."

Twenty minutes later

MONITOR: "Find out more about the projects of these beings."

CB "Well, it seems that they have been called angels in the past, but they are not angels. I am being directed toward a hallway and other rooms. There are other beings here. But there are also human etheric or subspace bodies here as well."

MONITOR: "Find out what they are doing with regard to the future."

CB It seems like they are here out of necessity. Hmmm. I am being told that different races or species are going to be involved.

A bad time is coming. There will be a period of great struggle. During this time, technology will grow slowly. People will go back to basics in living, but not primitive."

MONITOR: "Ask about the Martians."

CB: "I am being told that humans will meet with the Martians near their [the Martians'] home-near the New Mexico caverns. The Martians have great fear. We [humans] must help bring them out of the caverns.

These beings are telling me that we have to be both assertive and passive in getting the Martians out. We need to be very clever. This is not a simple task. The Martians do not want to come out They fear the aggression of humans. Apparently, we are not so civilized from the Martian perspective. Yet we need to talk to them, negotiate.

OK, I am being told something very directly. The Martians will being told that we need to make assertive contact ourselves. We have to go after them. We must not stop trying. However, we need to proceed one step at a time. I am being explicitly told that we will not be hurt by the Martians. We are to go to them, not to expect them to come to us."

MONITOR: "How are we to proceed?"

CB "We are to begin by training more people. It seems like training is a big thing. Remote viewing is a part of it, but there is more.',

MONITOR: "That is enough for now. Say 'thank you' on your way

Out Let's end the session. You can take a look at the target now."

He slides a large manila envelope over to my side of the table. I open it and

pull out a piece of paper. "The Midwayers, "it reads.

CB: 'Who the hell are the Midwayers?"

MONITOR: "It's a long story. Why don't we begin with some background? . .

Discussion

Over dinner, my trainer filled me in on the background of his interaction with the Midwayers. In the early years of the Military's remote-viewing investigations, some members of the remote-viewing team wanted to investigate certain nonphysical targets, one of which originated from The Urantia Book, a book of spiritually oriented revelations. The team targeted a group of subspace beings called the The Midwayers." According to The Urantia Book, these beings never assume physical form, although their density is close to human physical density and their bodies are just out of range of 0ur physical abilities to perceive. them. These Midwayers are assigned to Earth to assist humans in matters dealing with human spiritual evolution.

The discovery that the Midwayers actually exist was a shock that reverberated through the consciousness of the military's SRV team for quite a few years. On one hand, the information of their existence was incredibly important--for all sorts of reasons. But on the other hand, it was never clear how one could explain all of this to the generals who were more concerned about warhead counts in missile silo's.

The Midwayers are themselves not extraterrestrials, since they apparently are rather permanently based here on Earth. Yet they are not human, nor do they assume human form in a physical sense. They are subspace beings who live and work in a human environment.

The Midwayers work here, but their command structure does not originate on this planet. Apparently, they are one of a number of subspace groups that are assigned a variety of tasks. The Midwayers work together as a unit, in the way that a military team works together. But they are not militaristic. They work with the subspace aspects of humans to promote human evolutionary potential. In a very real sense, they seem to be "good deed doers," and I do not yet understand in any depth their motivation for helping us. They seem to be working for some goal that is important to themselves and others, including humans.

My trainer introduced me to them in part to give me experience working with telepathically capable subspace beings. He did not know where they would take me, nor did he know what type of information they would give me.

It was quite some time before we could figure out just how we could help encourage the Martians to come out of their caverns. The big trick seemed to be to get them to begin formal talks with humans. The Midwayers left the clear impression that we should be assertive with the Martians, without threatening, and this seemed like a potential contradiction. A number of weeks after my initial training in SRV, it came to me that one way to help initiate a desire among the Martians to begin working directly with humans would be for there to be widespread knowledge of their activities, including the geographical location of their homes in their caverns, in which they live to avoid being discovered by humans. If humans were to find out about them, I reasoned, and if humans were capable of repeatedly locating them and following their movements and activities, they would no longer have reason to hide. Indeed, under such circumstances, the only reasonable choice of action would be to open up negotiations with humans.
But there are two sides to this situation. It is one thing to get the Martians to want to deal with humans. It is quite another thing to get the humans to want to interact with the Martians, and both by my trainer and I feared that the latter problem was going to be the more difficult one to solve. We sensed that we needed help with the human side of the equation. Yet we both felt deeply on an intuitive level that neither one of us would have gotten this far if there was not some hope of a solution In a sense, we felt that there was someone else watching what we did, and that somehow the resources would be made available to us when the time was right. For now, we could only proceed, and to move forward at this time simply meant to collect more data and to proceed with my evolving plan to write a book on the subject.

Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:47 am
GT Truther

HIGH RANKING MILITARY DENIED ACCESS

Washington Post report supports accounts of military personnel keeping UFO secrets from commanders.

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-2383 ... itter:2383

The Washington Post has begun publishing the results of a two year investigation into the world of Top Secret programs in the U.S. Titled: Top Secret America, the investigation aims to expose the waste, redundancy and lack of oversight of many of the Top Secret programs created in response to the 911 attacks. More specifically, it states: “The top-secret world the government created in response to the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, has become so large, so unwieldy and so secretive that no one knows how much money it costs, how many people it employs, how many programs exist within it or exactly how many agencies do the same work.” One of the findings of the report is that the military chain of command is routinely undermined as personnel are ordered not to reveal their activities to their commanding officers. This supports the claims of whistleblowers who have come forward to reveal cases of military personnel being ordered not to tell commanders about Top Secret programs to which they had been recruited. The programs in question concerned UFO technology and extraterrestrial life, and commanding officers denied access included senior admirals and generals.

This is what the Washington Post report had to say about the military chain of command being undermined by programs classified Top Secret or higher (these are compartmented Special Access Programs ) that are very selective as to who has access or not:

Such secrecy can undermine the normal chain of command when senior officials use it to cut out rivals or when subordinates are ordered to keep secrets from their commanders.

According to a 22 year veteran of the U.S. Army, he was regularly called away for above Top Secret (i.e., compartmented programs) assignments involving the recovery of UFO crashes or artifacts. Clifford Stone claimed that he was instructed not to reveal anything to his regular army commander about his special training and/or assignments involving UFO technology and extraterrestrial life. Significantly, his military records made no mention of the special training he claims to have received for his classified assignments with “Project Moondust.” Stone claimed that he was initially given training in Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Warfare at Fort MacCallum, Alabama; and then given regular army assignments until called away to perform his UFO crash retrieval duties when required, and without telling anything to his regular military commander. A mysterious ‘Colonel’ was the individual who supervised Stone while performing his covert duties. Stone claims that when required for UFO retrievals he was typically called out for temporary duty (TDY) to serve between three days to a week, but in some international cases these could take longer with one month being the longest. His army service record refers to him only performing clerical duties as a typist; and has no reference to his alleged training for, or assignments with, UFO crash retrieval teams.

Another serviceman who was secretly trained and instructed not to disclose anything to his regular military commander is Dan Sherman. Stone served for 12 years in the US Air Force. Alongside his regular military training as an electronic intelligence (ELINT) analyst, Sherman was secretly trained to be an “intuitive communicator” –someone trained to conduct telepathic communications. The Above Top Secret or compartmented program was called Project Preserve Destiny (PPD). When Sherman was subsequently assigned to the NSA, he worked on a specially designed computer where he could perform both his normal ELINT work, and also work as an intuitive communicator when required with a group of extraterrestrials. The individuals responsible for Sherman’s training and subsequent covert work within the NSA were officers with the rank of Captain who would not operate through the normal chain of military command either within the USAF or within the NSA. The responsible organization appeared to be a parallel system that operated through but was not part of the NSA. He worked on PPD for almost three years.

The problem of personnel being ordered to keep secrets from commanders extends to the highest ranks of the military. Even four star flag generals or admirals can be denied access to programs by subordinates according to the Washington Post report:

One military officer involved in one such program said he was ordered to sign a document prohibiting him from disclosing it to his four-star commander, with whom he worked closely every day, because the commander was not authorized to know about it. Another senior defense official recalls the day he tried to find out about a program in his budget, only to be rebuffed by a peer. "What do you mean you can't tell me? I pay for the program," he recalled saying in a heated exchange.

This supports an account from a former astronaut, Edgar Mitchell, who claims that in 1997, he witnessed a three star admiral who was head of intelligence for the Joint Chiefs of Staff being rebuffed from learning about a compartment program involving UFOs. In an interview on Larry King Live, Mitchell confirmed the following account of what occurred with Vice-Admiral Thomas Wilson:

Once Admiral Wilson identified this group, he told the contact person in this super-secret cell: “I want to know about this project.” And he was told, “Sir, you don’t have a need to know. We can’t tell you.” Now, can you imagine being an admiral, J-2, the head of intelligence for the Joint Chiefs of Staff, at the Pentagon, and being told, “We not going to tell you”? Well, he was shocked and angry.

"Breaking The Spear Of Destiny"

Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:36 pm
GT Truther

Also i find this one related to my dream:
(1) #Message 3293
Quote:
from Our Lady, Queen of Peace, given in Londrina, PR. transmitted in 16/03/2010
That December of sorrow will return to torment My poor children. Ásia will shudder and there will be great suffering for My poor children.

:hmm

(1)
http://www.pedroregis.com/english/mensagens_ing.php

Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:58 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Nancy's Zetas' say that something should happen that the world cannot ignore before the end of this year.

It can't just be a big earthquake. There was a very big earthquake in Alaska a number of years ago, and it wasn't an event ushering in PX.

A big earthquake will not be enough to tell us that PX is here. Big sinkholes won't do it either.

It will take something much bigger.

The question is what. Maybe tectonic, but it must be very, very BIG.

If 2010 ends without something very BIG happening, then maybe we will start to doubt that Nancy's Zetas are the real deal.. O.K., we will probably still pay attention until the end of 2012, but the clock is ticking.

Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:47 am
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

re: the two messages immediately above, several months ago some of the Catholic messages were talking about some sort of danger to the three 'Saints' in the Carribean.

My thoughts turn to the loss of inhabited islands in the Carribean - perhaps some well known tax havens, plus perhaps Bermuda, Haiti, and or others.

The site Recall linked to includes warnings / advisements for various places globally - follow the link to see more.

'Somewhere along the line' I've seen it suggested that in addition to major tectonic activity in Japan causing tsunamis for the US west coast, plus quakes on the west coast, the ripping of the New Madrid will result in further activity affecting central America (I thought a few months ago someone here left that area in anticipation of this?) which will include the loss / sinking of inhabited areas and compnsatory activity in the Atlantic Ocean which causes tsunamis on many Atlantic Ocean coastlands.

OK, I am somewhat scared :scared and sound like some terrible doomster - but at least I am alive to the possibility and (some aspects of) how the future land may lay. For the mass of humanity, which includes all those 'love and light' New Agers who seem to refuse to accept that everything is as they would wish it to be, so even one of these major events would be enough to make them feel as if a rug has been pulled from under their feet, from behind them.

If / when these events come to pass it will be up to us who have already emotionally come to terms with such possibilities to help everyone else.

Simon

Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:55 am
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.5
(been busy, so its taken me a few days to come back with this)

Selene wrote:
Simon –

You mentioned Richard Boylan. So FWIW and it’s only my opinion – but..... :sherlock :sherlock :sherlock

His activities with children make me deeply uncomfortable.

● In light of the recent revelations by whistleblowers Duncan O’Finioan, David Corso, Aaron McCollum, Laura Knight-Jadczyk and others about the covert recruitment of psychically-talented children into the darkest and most abusive aspects of MK-Ultra mind control and CIA slavery, I must view with *caution* :awe (to say the least!) any *benevolent researcher* ;) (especially one whose professional psychologist’s license was actually revoked) who sponsors “psychic fairs” intended to discover potentially psychically-gifted ‘starchildren’ “so they can meet and have fun with their peers...”

● Let me guess: these identified ‘starchild’ children – lucky you! -are next “invited to a special kids’ fun camp...”? And Aaron McCollum can tell you what happened to him after that...
(snip)

● I note with additional concern that Boylan’s most recent Children’s Psychic Fair - a few days ago - was held at an Aboriginal (Native American/Chippewa Indian) Cultural Center. Several whistleblowers have noted the CIA’s connection with recruiting psychically gifted genetically Native children into black ops programs.

● And I must also say that none of Boylan’s other blogged “group psychic exercises” or “arrival of visitors from Planet Whatever” reports on his website exhibit one single iota of verifiable fact or tangible proof. None. Nothing. Pure blather.

I dunno. There are just too many red flags here for me to trust this guy further with any child of mine.....

Only my opinion.

Cheers,

Selene

Hello Selene,

You and a LOT of other people share that and other concerns re: Dr. Richard Boylan. He is a *very* controversial figure in the UFO 'industry… I’ve never met him / spoken with him, and not trying to be an apologist for him, but wanted to add a few comments because its my feeling that at least in part his ‘problems’ come from him setting himself up as a target by not always acting in his own best interest, or to put it another way, it often seems as if it was him who threw the banana skin on the floor that he then slipped over. :banana

As I understand it, the doc could be a naturist and lost his psychoanalyst license because he persuaded some ladies to join him in a hot tub whilst naked (him and them). Of course to naturists the human form is not anything to be ashamed of - its the three Adamic religions (those human belief systems, etc, which tie/bind us down) which say that nudity is 'evil'. As I sometimes ask people, if God’s works are perfect, and we humans are God’s work, then how come people are so upset at the thought of seeing God’s handiwork ie: the naked human body? Surely we should be celebrating it – rather than hiding it away under many layers of clothing?

I’m not a naturist and the idea of sharing a hot tub with people I don’t know whilst naked would leave me feeling very unsettled. So I can understand why the ladies made the complaint against him… he really should have known better – or at a minimum to allay their concerns had his wife in the water with the other ladies and him! (even better – instead of him ;) ).

But there is a lot more about Dr Boylan (who for the sake of brevity I shall call RB in this message) than just the hot tub.

RB claims to be in contact with some Zetans :alien , and have watcher friends who are Reptilian in nature. Indeed, he also says that he has been Reptilian in previous incarnations. A lot of people seem to think that this makes him a ‘Rep lover’ and by extension someone who is evil in character. But, are all Reps' 'bad'? Yes some will be, but then so are some humans (Pol Pot, Hitler, Stalin, etc)... It does us humans no favours to instantly assume that any life-form which we encounter ‘out there’ is out to harm us. Perhaps if we treated this planet better there would also be less hostility towards us from certain off-planet sources.

Another of RB’s claims which often lands him in scolding hot water is that there are no ‘bad’ ‘Star Visitors’ (by which he means all non-Terran human & other life forms) interacting with Earth and humanity. Its little known that he has qualified this claim by adding that such do exist but are being actively prevented from coming here, however I’ve only known him to say this the once and in short by not saying this more frequently demonstrates yet another example where he is effectively making himself a target for ridicule and hostile comment. :crazy

RB also says that he has personally benefitted from Zetans carrying out surgery on him. Short of a human doctor giving him a medical which finds real physical proof of this and then speaking up about him having had a ‘miracle cure’, who can say that he is right or wrong on this? If he is their contact and they have a vested interest in his well being, then perhaps the Zetans really would do this, as such an event could be used (as North Korean ‘dear leader’ type propaganda) to show them in a better light.

A few years ago RB let it be known that he is a Councillor of/for Earth, representing 'Star Nations'. In italics below is text from his website detailing this...

http://www.drboylan.com/coedescription.html

Councillor of/for Earth - A Role Description

The Councillor of/for Earth

When Star Nations, the federation of intelligent civilizations of space, is in contact with a planet with intelligent life which has developed to a point of readiness for cosmic contact, Star Nations appoints an individual from that planet to represent that planet on Star Nations’ governing body, its High Council. That representative is called a Councillor.
I write to you in my role as the Councillor of/for Earth. I was appointed by Star Nations in late February, 2005.
My responsibilities include both representation and communication.
My responsibilities include both representation and communication. As Councillor I officially represent Humankind and planet Earth to Star Nations High Council for matters of policy development as concerns Earth. And I represent Star Nations to the people of Earth in official matters. Thus I serve as the official communication pathway to bring Earth’s interstellar-relations and other issues to the High Council; and to communicate decisions and information from Star Nations to governments, and to Humans in general, as those decisions and information affect the people of Earth and planet Earth/Gaia herself.
Your Councillor has a responsibility to communicate Star Nations policy decisions and plans as widely as possible to the people of Earth. The Internet helps greatly in worldwide dissemination of such Star Nations information, policy decisions and action plans. And yet right now, the Cabal's choke-hold on the media prevents the kind of ready and truly comprehensive sharing of the information which world society has a right to know. But things are changing.
One of the Councillor of/for Earth’s current responsibilities was to make preparations for the arrival of a delegation of 12 top environmental scientists from the planet Altimar, coming here to help us with Earth’s environmental crisis. I did so, and the Altimarian environmental team arrived in January, 2008 and have gone to work.

in the light,

Richard Boylan, Ph.D., Councillor of/for Earth

Wow! This is perhaps his most dramatic and head turning claim he has ever made! :awe My first reaction on hearing this was to gasp in shock, and my second to wonder if he is a closet ‘wannabe Messiah’. The real issue with this claim is one of credulity - and this is where he falls down ‘head first’ with a large skull-splitting thump!! Quite simply, he does not have any well known 'earth based' voices speaking up for him and independently validating his claim that he indeed holds this exalted position - and without such validation most people see him in a very questionable light (to put it mildly). The word 'fraud' could also be used here, but by whom? Could it be that he is being duped – possibly by the Zetans? Their Reptilian handlers? In the absence of any other information I’d hazard a guess and say ‘yes’. I am assuming that he was told that he is the ‘chosen one’ – and that its not come from his own megalomaniacal ambitions.

Why does the Galactic Federation of Light (another well known source of questionable repute) not corroborate RB? Could it be because its all a charade? If not then why has he and his off-planet contacts singularly failed to supply any verifiable evidence that such a position actually exists and that he hold it? Surely this would be to their advantage? (Maybe they told the elite - but not the rest of us?)

Re: the Star Seeds, Star Children / Kids, yes for sure RB is very much interested in them. He says its to help them enhance their skills, etc, but as you and many other people suggest, is more likely that he is actually working as a front for those whose motives are very malicious indeed. If so, I wonder whether he is consciously aware of this, or just unwittingly being used? Given his leaking of information about advanced star craft (which only Gary McKinnon and perhaps one other person has ever also talked about using information from sources other than RB) so maybe this work with the Star Children explains why he has not yet been 'taken out'? If so it adds strength to the idea that he is being used.

(BTW I dislike calling children 'kids' - goats have kids, humans have children :readthis erm, maybe there is an unseen historic connection between the use of the word 'kids' and the fact that the goats' head / face is also used to symbolise the face of Lucifer? Oh and where does this leave the online Wikipedia Encyclopaedia?)

On RB’s UFOFacts list there are some members who claim to know who they were in previous lives, whether those previous lives were human or otherwise (Reptilian, Insectoid, etc) and to be able to consciously use abilities which in most humans are dormant. Its so easy to dismiss all this as fantasy, after all we have no way of ascertaining the validity of what is being said… as I understand it, Bill Ryan of Project Camelot / Avalon also remembers ‘who he is’ from past lives. Do we believe him? If so, then why not the ladies on UFOFacts? Double standards anyone?

And then there are the Altimarians who RB says have come to help clean up planet earth, but about whom there is not even the slightest shred of evidence (unless they are the reason why the oil leak was capped??? – no, RB has not suggested this – yet!). RB explains the lack of evidence by saying that its to protect them from the Cabal trying to kill them, and this reason does hold water - erm, more water it has to be said than the likelihood of their actually being here

:crylaugh :oops

Finally, is it possible that he has an implant which has cancelled out his normal human (ego) sense of reasonableness?

Simon

Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:14 am
GT Truther

Midnight, I share your perspective. I think the New Madrid "event" would qualify, and it won't be a single quake. The effects, which will basically level Memphis, Tennessee, and perhaps blow up the pipelines carrying natural gas to the northeast US, would "shock the world". So would the crushing of the Caribbean plate, which would sink the many islands there. A european tsunami, said to follow the New Madrid 'event', would also qualify. The appearance of Shiva/The Destroyer in the sky would also qualify.

I notice the pattern of quakes over the weekend is indicative of an 'adjustment' at the edge of the Pacific plate, which would result in a series of mega-quakes in the Japanese home islands. I hope not, but I wouldn't be surprised. Notice, too, that yesterday morning a large Chinese port city was closed down due to the explosion of a major petroleum pipeline and the resulting loss of 1,650 TONS of crude. I noticed it on CNN.com (not a word breathed on their TV channel), as well as the intense flooding of huge sections of Kentucky and Iowa, so the general tenor has been one of a planet slowly sinking into uncharted waters.

Today is the infamous July 20th; while this date was allegedly pointed to a couple years ago in a crop circle, I doubt anything televisable will occur on this date.......plus, we're told that whatever it is, it would happen "on or around" this date, meaning it will probably NOT happen on this physical day. It's those sneaky Zetas once again, yankin' the elites' chain! :gah
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now it's happening so frequently this Bosnian doctor thinks he's being 'targeted by aliens':

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/835482-man ... -by-aliens

Tom Phillips, in the Metro, wrote:
Man hit by six meteorites is being 'targeted by aliens'

A Bosnian man who claims he is being targeted by extraterrestrials after a series of meteorite strikes on his house has now been hit by a sixth space rock in the space of a few years.

Tom Phillips - 19th July, 2010

Radivoje Lajic first came to international attention in 2008, shortly after the fifth meteorite had crashed into the roof of his house in the northern village of Gornji Lajici.
And now, within the past month, another rock has hit the roof of his house, in defiance of all the odds - making it six strikes since the plague of meteorites began in 2007.
Experts at Belgrade University have confirmed that all the falling rocks he has handed over were meteorites. They are now trying to work out what exactly it is about his house that particularly attracts them. The strikes always happen when it is raining heavily, he says, never when there are clear skies.
Lajic has his own explanation, of course. After the fifth rock struck his house, he said: 'I am obviously being targeted by extraterrestrials. I don't know what I have done to annoy them but there is no other explanation that makes sense. The chance of being hit by a meteorite is so small that getting hit six times has to be deliberate.'
50-year-old Lajic has had a steel girder reinforced roof put on the house to protect it from the alien bombardment - which he funded by selling one of the meteorites to a university in the Netherlands.
'I have no doubt I am being targeted by aliens,' he adds. 'They are playing games with me. I don't know why they are doing this. When it rains I can't sleep for worrying about another strike.'

Related items
Space rock of doom attacks doctor
Space rock of doom hits house
Latvia meteorite claims crash to earth as hoax is revealed
Meteorite causes mystery sickness in Peru
Great Gran hit by meteorite

Radivoje Lajic and one of the many space rocks of doom to have rained down upon his house

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:57 am
Profile YIM WWW

midnight wrote:
Nancy's Zetas' say that something should happen that the world cannot ignore before the end of this year.

It can't just be a big earthquake. There was a very big earthquake in Alaska a number of years ago, and it wasn't an event ushering in PX.

A big earthquake will not be enough to tell us that PX is here. Big sinkholes won't do it either.

It will take something much bigger.

The question is what. Maybe tectonic, but it must be very, very BIG.

If 2010 ends without something very BIG happening, then maybe we will start to doubt that Nancy's Zetas are the real deal.. O.K., we will probably still pay attention until the end of 2012, but the clock is ticking.

I am personally keeping my eye on the "real" end of the 'Circular' Mayan calendar which is 28 October 2011. I recently posted a good argument for this date in the sub forums of GT and why.

What is high in the consciousness of humanity is that something BIG is looming, and as discussed before on the forum, it is highly likely to see this happen soon.

"Are you ready for a life changing event?" - remains the question.

:hmm

Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:03 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 505 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 21  Next