It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:12 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 505 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.5 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.5
=== Mistranslation ancient Sumerian and Paleo Hebrew ===

Zecharia Sitchin's claim that the Nephilim were the Anunnaki... So, after going through research books I
verified Dr Heiser's claim. He is using many sources which all verify that the Nephilim were not the "Fallen
Angles" but rather the "Giants" which the bible also agrees with. I'll do some more checking but It looks like
Dr Heiser is correct in his assertion. Also, looking at Dr Heiser's credentials, I really don't hold a candle to
his ancient language skills.

PhaTz..

:candle :candle :candle

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:40 pm
GT Truther

Hi, Phatz –

Ahhh, the eternal question/accusation of ‘mistranslation’ of ancient Sumerian.... (And who among us, really, is qualified to comment....? But we press on regardless... :tounge ) I take your comments to be representative of those of a great many other readers, so I am making a general comment in reply here.

Having:

• a) read Stichin’s entire canon in its original form,

• b) posted discussions on the Graham Hancock Ancient Mysteries site for nearly a decade – a site populated by very good scholars of all things ancient and obscure – and

• c) done conversations with the estimable ‘Marduk’ himself - a frequently banned and irascible Sumerian scholar of formidable learning (Heiser himself?) - I must say

• d) a few things in Stichin’s defense.

On reading Stichin, I was:

• 1) immediately engrossed by his ongoing insistence that a good translation has to make sense, which most of the 19th century work originally translated from Sumerian cuneiform to German [by a single scholar] and thence to English [by another] simply did NOT (make sense) until Stichin re-examined the material. This was Stichin’s going-in point: It has to make sense. I then found

• 2) his translation of individual terminology compelling – and his resulting narrative – to be coherent, something no other scholar has accomplished. Stichin builds his case carefully – brick by brick, as it were – to reveal a completed edifice. No other Babylonian/Sumerian scholar has done this. Whether or not you agree with his conclusions, you cannot fault his thoroughness of argument.

Say what you will, the whingers and whiners have mostly been throwing bricks at a solid wall – Stichin’s argument remains the best and most coherent to date. And 19th-century-based academia has been caught out short. This is not to say – of course – that he is entirely correct in every detail – that would be absurd. But he has certainly pointed scholars in a new direction as intrepid as that of Copernicus, Galileo, Planck and other paradigm-breakers.

Whether or not the details – or even the main argument? – of Stichin will eventually be proven true (and I would be greatly surprised if all so!) it remains at this juncture for the naysayers to prove the strength of their case here.

Cheers,

Selene

Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:05 pm
GT Truther

You could be right about Katrina skolyer, I don't know.
What I do know is we, as a race, and our cosmic counterparts have a very serious problem.
Time concerns me for people because we need to know our purpose about the liberation from a world like ours. Too much distraction, disinformation, misdirecting and the lot can interfere with our learning the truth with what we can acquire in this changing lifetime.

The attacks and set up's are a major concern that we must learn to avoid.
I'm worried about manifest reality with the prime principalities and powers at war over our world and causing negative reactions in an intelligence that's gone overboard with quite a lot of things.
I'm trying to get some of this verifying information out to all of you but these guys don't want it out.
This is really a difficult set of circumstances I'm experiencing that I haven't run into for quite some time.
If I can some of it out try not to take it lightly. It definitely is a gift of knowledge from a contactee who IMO obviously went out on a limb for the public.
The drawing is of a being, one I've personally met who is believed to be from Reticulium. A nice guy and I think a crop circle maker.
He was wearing a silver uniform and blue eyes.

Dex

Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:38 pm
GT Truther

From Aileen
URL to a photo of an alien and a beam of light
http://thechurchofufology.blogspot.com/

ALIEN VISITORS

The following is information given by Colin McCarthy on George Adamski resulting from the personal meeting with him in 1959. It was later printed in the SCORITON MYSTERY.

“During the course of the evening someone asked whether the space visitors were good or bad. Adamski hesitated a little and said that in the beginning he thought they were all good, but he had since received information that there were certain people on certain planets, he did not say where, negative types, who were coming to Earth. A wave of them was expected within one to two years. He said then that we would probably find lots of ‘funny’ UFO landings taking place and strange kidnappings - he was not very explicit and changed the subject as if he realized he had said something out of turn. Significantly, independent confirmation of this took place in Australia about a year later.” (This was before all the abductions started to take place - Ed.)

APPROXIMATELY 1960

“One Summer’s day, a milkman was up very early beginning his rounds at Wanda Beach, south of Sydney. The sun was not quite up. He heard a whining, swishing noise and noticed a pulsating light shining behind the sand dunes. Suspecting a fire he wandered over to investigate. There he came across a conventional, disc-shaped device, pulsing with a violet light, the whining hum becoming louder and softer with each pulsation. The object was hovering two feet above the ground. He was in two minds whether to run or to investigate further. He decided on the latter and as he went towards it two quite ordinary looking men came out from behind it and confronted him. He said they were dressed as you would imagine any spaceman to be dressed, with fish bowl shaped helmets, transparent at the front. Their eyes were vivid blue and slanted in oriental fashion. They spoke in perfect English but he noticed that although their lips were moving, the voice appeared to be coming from a square box on the belt. A fairly astute man, he got the impression it was some sort of translating device. The lips were not moving with the words, which sounded very metallic, as though coming through some sort of electronic equipment. Later on they said a couple of words that did not translate and they simply came back in their own language.

They said they had come on a very long journey from somewhere near the galactic centre. A name was mentioned but it came out in a garble - of course it would not have had any relation to our star field at all. They said they were part of an expedition which was approaching the planet Earth. The people of the solar system had called for help because there was a space war brewing and consequently they had come to do a survey. In fact, they had actually to sneak through enemy territory to get here; space travel was not a simple matter of going from A to B in a straight line, they had to follow curved magnetic routes through the galaxy and they had to come through that area to get here.

These beings have a rule in three of four systems in the Orion Nebula, they told him.

Apparently, the Orion groups were very advanced scientifically, but not morally or spiritually, and they were hungry for new worlds to feast their eyes upon. The Earth, they said, was one of the most magnificent planets in this particular galactic field, or star cluster, in natural resources, forests, vegetation, etc. They decided this was a good planet to take over, and they would have taken over long before now if it was not for the vigilance of certain “Goodies” who are working for God, or the Infinite. They said these groups from the region of Orion had already ruined a planet in our solar system once before. This was the planet Lucifer-Maldek which blew up and is now part of the asteroid belt.

A number of other things were told him which he could not remember. He did ask how their space ship worked and they tried to explain, but owing to the limits of the translating device this came out garbled too. Then they told him that they could not really explain to him how it worked because this was beyond Earth science at the moment. Finally, they said they were going back; they had carried out their survey and they were going to return to their home base and report to their Council what they had seen and make a recommendation that a full-scale expedition should be sent. There was a danger they might not get back as they had to get through the Orion Nebula. This would take three years. If they were lucky, in another six or seven years they would return and contact him again. He asked why they should contact him again, he could not get much sense out of the answer. They said it was something to do with his aura. They said he was going to be used for a certain job, but for the moment he would know nothing about this, he was just to continue his life and not even speak about the experience. Two years went by before he even mentioned to anybody what had happened.”

An interesting piece of information they gave was that the negative race itself was physically weak and they were attempting to create a stock; an Orion-cum-Earth race, which would eventually take over this planet and become a member of their civilization.

THIS IS A TIME OF TRANSITION

What do I mean by that? Simply this. Through studying many cases of abductions by alien “type” beings, through current affairs of the world political scene and through awareness of individual consciousness, we can see the mileposts of past, present and future scenarios as they unfold.

To try and pull this scenario together into a comprehensive picture will be difficult in a short synopsis. One could write volumes on each aspect.

Let us begin with “The Bible Revisited,” a little booklet published by myself. In this book written by Roland Smyth, we see the extra-terrestrials masquerading as “Gods” or the “Elohim.” “El” means one; “Elohim” means many. The Bible states that the Gods took wives from the Earth and had children. This was the beginning of our neotany scenario. A sudden shift in consciousness emerged.

To understand the “Plan” we must examine all sources of data. Of course, my personal favorite is through the hypnosis cases I work with. Just recently has it begun to come together so that now the veil of ignorance is being slowly lifted.

Throughout recorded history there have been recorded visitations of “angels, Madonas, elves, fairies, Leprechauns, ghosts and apparitions.” Today we recognize some of them as “aliens,” EBE’s, Grays, Plijarans, Reticulans. Only the names have changed. The mode operendi is the same. Our awareness of intelligence has changed and is constantly expanding.

Let us move now to the present era. We are now beginning to “see” the overall plan. Many books have been written - each with a different aspect of the puzzle. Some of the current books and publications that will bring an awareness to you as an individual are: The Bible Revisited, The War in Heaven, Transformation, The Intruders, Light Years, the Gulf Breeze Sightings, The Watchers, Encounter, Extraterrestrials Among Us, All of Wendelle Stevens ‘UFO Contact From...” series of books, Alien Tide, The Ultimate Deception, The Soul Source, Cosmic Conspiracy, The Matrix, UFO Magazine, K. C. DePoss’s White papers: “The final solution,” “Conflict of Interest,” and “The war on Drugs.”

Once you have read all of the above books and publications your perspective will definitely change into a more comprehensive viewpoint of the overall picture.

The understanding that I have through all of the above and hypnosis cases I have worked with is that this is not a new phenomena; it is only seen in a new perspective. Since the Elohim “modern man” has purportedly been seeded on Earth by a race of beings called the “Watchers.”

The Watchers purpose is to preserve man, animals, flora and fauna. A genetic manipulation (not experiment) has always been under way. The Watchers (see Raymond Fowler’s book by the same name) are of the same “essence” as ourselves. They were created specifically to take care of Earth. Abductions are a result of their care taking. They are checking their handy work and upgrading it while at the same time creating more of the “Watchers” to continue their mission. Who created the “Watchers” is another question but the information has been given that there is a superior race to them that initiated this “Plan” long ago. They are of the light or positive side.

The Watchers resemble human fetuses at three months and for good reason. Fetuses were removed from “human” mothers at 3 months, genetically altered to complete the cycle of development aboard ships in special containers. The results of these are the “Watchers.”

One nebulous aspect has not been determined. When abductees have been regressed to former lives they find the same “alien” contact in that life. We have never pursued going back far enough to find the origin of the particular abductee. Perhaps that would shed further light on “why” they are being tracked throughout each lifetime. I have a strong suspicion that I know the reason.

From regressions the following criteria emerged.

o The percipient has been tracked throughout each life. A case I worked with describes remembering visitations in his past life by the same entity that abducted him in this life. At moment of death in an airplane crash he saw “them” in a craft off his wing tip. The same beings took him out of the airplane and put him into the new body. Another case remembers being in Alexander’s Army. The same entities as today visited him then and took him up in their ship.

o At moment of death “abductees” were put into a younger “cloned” body of themselves. A case in point (but there are more I have uncovered through hypnosis), “The Scoriton Mystery.” Many abductees have seen cloned bodies of themselves on board space ships. The percipient was then taken to a place where his experiences were taken out and examined for emotional content. After that he was put in an apparatus that took the soul or essence out and returned it to a human host to be born on earth to begin the cycle again. The interim body was preserved on board ships or in one case another planet to be used by the EBEs at their discretion. A presumption of mine is that when Pat McGuire was in Aerial Sharon’s body in the 6 Day War in Israel Aerial Sharon’s soul was placed in one of those bodies awaiting Pats return.

o The “Watchers” told Betty Andreasson that when great changes are going to occur on earth a more concentrated effort is made to preserve the human form. These bodies will inhabit the earth at a later date, as referred to in Bruce Smith’s abduction case. He was told that the “millions” of children who are the result of cross breeding between humans and aliens will inhabit the earth in the years 2020 to 2030. The earth will not be as you know it now”.

As a result of the children being raised on space ships they have not known human emotion or love. That is another reason he and others like him have been repeatedly picked up. They wanted him to instill “human” caring (or parenting) into their psyche for a more balanced being.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:47 pm
GT Truther

Good post, Selene.

Once main stream academia establishes its position on an issue, those that dispute it risk their careers.

Which is not to say that I am sure Sitchen is right. But I'm not willing to spend the countless hours necessary to be able to read cuneiform writing to figure out whether the mainstream is right or not.

So I continue to not be sure that the "experts" have got it right.

I have this strange tendency to not trust experts. I keep thinking they have an agenda. Like keeping their jobs, or keeping everybody confident that everything is going to stay the same indefinitely.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:16 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

Trailer | 'United We Fall'

Source: pressforthruth.ca

United We Fall is a documentary about a North American Union that is being developed right now between Canada, the United States, and Mexico.

For years this topic has been debated in the news and in political circles as being a possible future for North America. In recent years, the mood has shifted and a rift is developing between those who want a deeply integrated North American community, and those who wish to retain their national sovereignty.

This film takes a look at both sides of the issue by interviewing insiders such as members of the ultra-secretive Bilderberg group, the Trilateral Commission and the Council On Foreign Relations and also journalists and activists such as Luke Rudkowski, Alex Jones and producer Dan Dicks who have been at the heart of this heated debate.

The film also explores the global elite's broader agenda for the formation of a One World Government.

Will a North American Union be beneficial to you and your family, or will it be the downfall of three sovereign nations? You be the judge.

United We Fall.
Three Nations. Two Sides. One Union.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:25 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
I have this strange tendency to not trust experts. I keep thinking they have an agenda. Like keeping their jobs, or keeping everybody confident that everything is going to stay the same indefinitely.

:heart midnight! Ya read my mind! :lol

An Ex Pert is just a big ole Pert with an X through it, IMHO. :crylaugh

Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:54 am
GT Truther

Post Sitchin n' Sinkholes
I agree with midnight, Selene. That was a very thoughtful analysis as usual, and it points up my contention that the whole has to make sense. Whether or not the references to "nephilim" are to be equated with the Annunaki or not is less important because then we are making measurements between apples and oranges, and the point can be ceded without affecting the overall perspective; what's important is the totality.

Mjc, you're correct in remembering that I had taken the time to painstakingly type out in long-hand the reference in Jim Marrs' book "Alien Agenda" to the remote-viewing of the infamous meeting Ike had in Feb. 1954 with ETs. Thanks for pointing it out, and plugging that excellent work - it's right up there with Bramley's "The Gods of Eden", "Keepers of the Garden" by Dolores Cannon, "Fingerprints of the Gods" by Graham Hancock, "The Lost Book of Enki" by Sitchin, and a whole host of others.

Just a brief news note, since I mentioned the sinkholes first-off in my litany of anomalies. This just in today, from Tampa; a Cadillac Escalade swallowed whole by the hole:

Tampa Sinkhole SWALLOWS Car, Forces Evacuation (PHOTO, VIDEO)

http://landing.newsinc.com/shared/video.html?freewheel=69016&sitesection=ndnsubss&VID=88183
VIDEO OF CAR BEING SWALLOWED BY SINKHOLE

The Huffington Post wrote:
A sinkhole in Tampa, Florida, has swallowed a car and forced eleven families to evacuate from a condominium complex.

A sinkhole is a natural depression or hole in Earth's surface, frequently caused by erosion.

Just last month, a massive sinkhole engulfed a building in Guatemala. Another sinkhole in China swallowed a playground.

The Tampa sinkhole is approximately 20 feet wide and several feet deep and could keep growing, according to emergency response officials.

But wait, there's more......

Kansas City Sinkhole Causes Traffic Nightmare For I-470, I-435 (VIDEO)

http://landing.newsinc.com/shared/video.html?freewheel=69016&sitesection=ndnsubss&VID=88850

If you're traveling in Kansas City, you'll want to be aware of delays on the I-470 and I-435 due to a massive sinkhole over the weekend.

Repairs will continue indefinitely after a massive sinkhole developed Saturday where westbound I-470 meets westbound I-435.

The sinkhole measures 34 feet and was caused by heavy rain.

Authorities are encouraging drivers to stay on the northbound 71 and bypass the affected area, instead taking the next exit to go west. Detours are expected to last at least until the end of July.

The Kansas City sinkhole has prompted the closure of a major highway ramp, causing commuters headaches.

Notice that watching the YouTube video is "disabled" here on-thread, you have to click on it to go to YouTube and watch it. They also disabled comments, which is quite interesting for a news story.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:50 am
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: Sitchin n' Sinkholes
Dondep wrote:
I agree with midnight, Selene. That was a very thoughtful analysis as usual, and it points up my contention that the whole has to make sense.

(snip - fulcanelli)

Just a brief news note, since I mentioned the sinkholes first-off in my litany of anomalies. This just in today, from Tampa; a Cadillac Escalade swallowed whole by the hole:

Tampa Sinkhole SWALLOWS Car, Forces Evacuation (PHOTO, VIDEO)

http://landing.newsinc.com/shared/video.html?freewheel=69016&sitesection=ndnsubss&VID=88183
VIDEO OF CAR BEING SWALLOWED BY SINKHOLE

A sinkhole in Tampa, Florida, has swallowed a car and forced eleven families to evacuate from a condominium complex.

A sinkhole is a natural depression or hole in Earth's surface, frequently caused by erosion.

Just last month, a massive sinkhole engulfed a building in Guatemala. Another sinkhole in China swallowed a playground.

The Tampa sinkhole is approximately 20 feet wide and several feet deep and could keep growing, according to emergency response officials.

But wait, there's more......

Kansas City Sinkhole Causes Traffic Nightmare For I-470, I-435 (VIDEO)

http://landing.newsinc.com/shared/video.html?freewheel=69016&sitesection=ndnsubss&VID=88850

If you're traveling in Kansas City, you'll want to be aware of delays on the I-470 and I-435 due to a massive sinkhole over the weekend.

Repairs will continue indefinitely after a massive sinkhole developed Saturday where westbound I-470 meets westbound I-435.

The sinkhole measures 34 feet and was caused by heavy rain.

Authorities are encouraging drivers to stay on the northbound 71 and bypass the affected area, instead taking the next exit to go west. Detours are expected to last at least until the end of July.

The Kansas City sinkhole has prompted the closure of a major highway ramp, causing commuters headaches.

-=== -=== -===

I concur with DonDep, who agrees with midnight, in recognizing Selene's take that Sitchin's argument is both thorough and makes sense. Translations which are incoherent, nonsensical and/or simply presented to debunk Sitchin (such as Dr. Michael Heiser) do not hold water, in my book.

On the sinkhole front, here's another to add to the list:

http://www.jsonline.com/news/milwaukee/99071294.html

This (w)hole phenomena seems to be occurring with regularity these days, all over the planet, and, of course, we only hear about those that are reported.

===- ===- ===-

Re PX, here's a couple of links I've been researching lately:

http://churchofcriticalthinking.org/planetx.html - mathematics behind PX

http://www.detailshere.com/niburu.htm - recent pics & info, updated 7/20/10

Those who are "on the fence" re PX, and have not already visited these sites, might find this information interesting.

Regards,
fulcanelli

Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:34 am
GT Truther

Post More Sinkholes
Thanks for the links, fulcanelli.

Sinkhole in Milwaukee Opens Up, Swallows Cadillac SUV at Traffic Signal

Here's the story that caught my ear earlier today; this massive sinkhole just opened up a few hours ago, in Milwaukee, and this is the one that swallowed the Cadillac Escalade:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WTMJ-TV and JSOnline.com, on MSNBC.com, wrote:
A massive sink hole swallowed a Cadillac Escalade at an intersection near downtown Milwaukee, and parts of the city saw up to 7.5 inches of rain in just two hours, according to the state Division of Emergency Management.

MILWAUKEE - Construction crews were working Friday afternoon to remove a Cadillac Escalade from a giant sinkhole that opened up near Oakland and North on Milwaukee's east side on Thursday evening.

"Water was just rushing over the top of me," the driver said in an exclusive interview with TODAY'S TMJ 4. "I knew I needed to do something quick or something bad was going to happen."

Mark Pawlik, who was walking across the North Avenue bridge just seconds earlier, saw a nearby traffic light in the sinkhole and then spotted the Escalade headed right toward it.

"The Escalade just went wham!" he said. "Everything went down. The power line went like 'pow' and then I think it was sewer water was just pouring into the hole."

He didn't hesitate for a second. The driver was able to climb onto the hood of his truck, and Pawlik pulled him to safety.

"I grabbed your hand, you looked at me like you weren't even in yourself," Pawlik told him when TODAY'S TMJ 4 reunited the two on Friday. "You were yelling, 'Get me out of here!' "

Fortunately the driver suffered only minor cuts and bruises.

"I'm really, really grateful for helping me out," the driver told Pawlik

"Right place, right time," he replied.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:08 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Cross posting:
Aileen wrote:

The other book is about an Indigo Child that was sent to the Gorbachovs to change the policy of Russia. He was with them 16 years and then went back where he came from. The book was about him.

I have Crash at Aztec. I will go look at it. Thanks Dex.

Why don't they want you to share that book?

(Note: Hours later..they relented...Dex)

The book is Radix...just more important knowledge about Light angels making contact with a guy that filled him in about Satan's angels (aka cosmic ET's ruling the world until the final battle) and why they keep us suppressed from knowing there's a radiant light transforming process that active's our light bodies.
The problems in the beginning 70's I encountered with the Men in Black intelligence (Satan's angels) you wouldn't believe.
They're at it again. It disappeared for a long time and surprisingly resurfaced around week and a half ago from an old storing domain of mine, and I've been again threatened directly over it, which, is a rarity. So, I'm out on a limb with this. These guys know ahead of time of the things I set my mind to.
Now their the computer gods controlling and monitoring all of us.
It's a problem we really don't need. Earth's elements are proving to be enough hardship in our survival. I don't want to aggravate this craft force intelligence negative reactions. I know of things they've done.
If I can get you access to the book's contents be sure to read it all. It's a neat contactee story from 1967. Jim Hurtak said the men in black were responsible for interfering with the dispensing of his invaluable 'Keys' information, of which I've been made an initiate of with "Whole Light Beings". He's very protected and that says a lot to me with what these intelligence will do to keep us from learning the truth about their involvement with our world.

As an example...everything was working fine until I wanted to send this out. Now everything is blocked again. It'll get out eventually. Always with this book. I see no reason for it. It's just another contactee story among the many other corroborating contactee revelation's. It's not a big deal. Geez

Dex

Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:11 pm
GT Truther

Deleted...

Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:44 pm
GT Truther

Cross posting:

Aileen replies:

Maybe they are the reason my PC quit working! I am on my laptop.

What is the reason they are doing this. Is there any way to combat them? One of the contactees I knew lived in Portland. They started harrassing her and when she was gone the neighbors saw them going into her house. It frightened her so bad she got out of UFO research and moved to the midwest.

What do you think they are? They are obviously not human. But they do have powers. They have shown what power they have too.

Be careful Dex, I wouldn't want anything to happen to you.

Aileen

Well, they just removed the saved Golden Thread Forum from my favorites, and suggested I quit working. Hmm

Dex

Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:57 pm
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
Midnight, I share your perspective. I think the New Madrid "event" would qualify, and it won't be a single quake. The effects, which will basically level Memphis, Tennessee, and perhaps blow up the pipelines carrying natural gas to the northeast US, would "shock the world". So would the crushing of the Caribbean plate, which would sink the many islands there. A european tsunami, said to follow the New Madrid 'event', would also qualify. The appearance of Shiva/The Destroyer in the sky would also qualify.

I notice the pattern of quakes over the weekend is indicative of an 'adjustment' at the edge of the Pacific plate, which would result in a series of mega-quakes in the Japanese home islands. I hope not, but I wouldn't be surprised. Notice, too, that yesterday morning a large Chinese port city was closed down due to the explosion of a major petroleum pipeline and the resulting loss of 1,650 TONS of crude. I noticed it on CNN.com (not a word breathed on their TV channel), as well as the intense flooding of huge sections of Kentucky and Iowa, so the general tenor has been one of a planet slowly sinking into uncharted waters.

Today is the infamous July 20th; while this date was allegedly pointed to a couple years ago in a crop circle, I doubt anything televisable will occur on this date.......plus, we're told that whatever it is, it would happen "on or around" this date, meaning it will probably NOT happen on this physical day. It's those sneaky Zetas once again, yankin' the elites' chain! :gah
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I´m going in!
-OK -Back to this topic:

Earlier in this timeline in this Thread i point this one more or less:

Quote:
What I wanted to show you in this....

Go to http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/

and select monitoring buoy 55023 which is the yellow diamond closet to the right side of Australia. Click on it and click on View Details on the window that opens. It will open a new screen... go down to the start date and input 2010 March 20 and the end date 2010 April 13. In the text box just below that..... scroll it right down to the bottom. You will not the first entry shows the buoy is 4592m above the sea floor. Continue you scrolling up and when you reach the 9999's near the top you will see the sea floor is now at 4401-4403... this means the sea floor rose 190 metres in a few short weeks.????

By now:

It show crystal clear the movement of the plate in front of Australia:

http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/76/55023.jpg

TPTB went afraid of it and RESET at the data before 02-02-2010 when the buoy water level was at 4,600 mts

ie:
2010 07 20 23 45 00 1 4174.650
2010 07 20 23 30 00 1 4175.804
2010 05 27 18 15 00 1 4592.678
2010 05 27 18 00 00 1 9999.000
2010 05 27 17 45 00 1 9999.000
2010 05 27 17 30 00 1 9999.000
2010 05 27 17 15 00 1 9999.000
2010 05 27 17 00 00 1 9999.000
2010 05 27 16 45 00 1 9999.000
2010 04 12 11 45 00 2 4411.423
2010 04 12 11 45 00 1 9999.000
2010 04 12 11 44 00 2 4411.233
2010 02 01 00 00 00 1 4593.699

"
http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/station_page.php?station=52402

What will happend here?

Scenary 1
The plate in front of Australia is Rising, and the other border will sinking...despite the efforts of TPTB to hide the info to the public.

Scenary 2
The plate in front of Australia is Rising, and the other border not!. It will lead to a catastrophic Snap! ("Two Powerfull Quakes, somewhere in the Pacific"... did you Remember what Charlie Said)... Then The World will be Shocked!

Why? These plates will reacomodate! :whistle

Related on the Ning:
Water Column Height for the eastern side of the Indo/Australian plate!
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... e=activity

:offtobed

Second opinion anyone?

Please Run the Animation here:
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/ ... nim/world/

to the time of this post, there were more than 800 quakes in the last seven days!

Rock and Roll everybody :elephant :brockoli :banana

Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:34 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Deleted...

Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:36 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: The Challenge Is On
Dondep wrote:
Cyberbird wrote:
Dondep wrote:
In the meantime; I would like to hear one - just one, if it's out there - cohesive and coherent paradigm that can 'connect the dots' we've studied here for years now in a manner that can account for all the anomalies simultaneously.

All the anomalies ?! Which ones are you considering?

The position of the sinkholes, for instance; why they are occurring where they are. Even the very fact of sinkholes; why so many lately? I went through my first 40+ years rarely if ever hearing about them. The infamous outburst by Claudette, the French astronaut, in which she is alleged to exclaim "Earth must be warned!" after her trip up to the space station as a last-minute replacement. The mysterious crane accidents that started occurring 2 years ago, with 3 huge ones within a couple months. The intricate crop circles, many of the most recent ones allegedly - and logically - appear to point to conflicting spherical 'fields', and ones featuring 3 or 4 standard-sized spheres and 1 or 2 larger ones. The recent raids on farms, as noted above in that article that I first noticed on the poleshift ning and looked it up myself. The growing number of stills and videos that supposedly show a "second sun" next to the Sun. The handful of SOHO images that show a "winged" object, or a 'string of pearls', next to the Sun.....images that I've had examined by a computer forensics image-analysis forum group that could find no evidence of tampering or of having the anomalies added in. The Kolbrin accounts of the 'Destroyer', especially in what can only be a tale of Moses leading the Israelites across the Red Sea. The "alien abductions". And the list goes on and on and on and on.

The sink holes reveal that these plate is "Stretch-ing" right now...

Want to see the smoking gun?

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/8857/pulsating.jpg

The plate is pulsating! 5m/16 foot up and down in a period of every 24 hours according to the graphic... (The evidence of the magnetic grip and release of Shiva The Destroyer/Nibiru)
and the other end of the plate react the same, producing these sink holes!

http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/

Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:03 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dex:
I like this one

:wavey

Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:26 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

This is a quite fascinating read.

Quote:
No spontaneous pole reversal in 2012

While it is true that the Earth's magnetic field strength is currently declining, magnetic Pole reversals occur over the course of several hundred years, possibly up to a few thousand years. They do not switch overnight.
Brunhes_geomagnetism_western_US.png

Look at the chart to the right. Image

The vertical bar is graduated in increments of 10,000 years. The black section indicates the time period since the last reversal. The dotted vertical line indicates the average field strength since the last reversal, 780,000 years ago. As you can see, the current field strength is well to the right (stronger) than the average. The current magnetic field is stronger now than it has been for most of the Earth’s history, and the field fluctuates quite a bit over geologic time, without going through pole reversals, so the current decline of the magnetic field may have nothing to do with a pole reversal. There is no evidence from any magnetic surveys that we are going to have a pole reversal anytime soon (meaning in the next few years). We may be at the beginning of one now, but we may not. Either way, there is no reason to link it with 2012.

The doomsayers make much of the fact that the most recent field reversal happened over 700,000 years ago, and that we’re ‘overdue’. Sorry folks, the dynamo effect that drives the magnetic field is not a clock. It doesn’t keep perfect time. The longest period between pole reversals was over 30 million years!

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality

Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:51 pm
GT Truther

Antonio Huneeus | The Vatican E.T. Connection

Source: veritasshow.com

Synopsis
Antonio Huneeus discusses the Vatican Extraterrestrial Connection, which includes UFO sightings in Rome going all the way back to 214 B.C. Among the topics discussed, he describes in detail a famous report in 1954 when a formation of unidentified objects flew right on top of St. Peter’s square and made a St. Andrew’s cross for a few seconds. It seems that UFOs are still flying over the Roman airspace and particularly the area around Vatican City.

Bio
Open Minds Investigative Reporter J. Antonio Huneeus has covered the UFO field from an international perspective for over 30 years. His articles have appeared in dozens of publications in the U.S., Latin America, Europe and Japan. He was also the co-author of the Lawrence Rockefeller-funded “UFO Briefing Document – The Best Available Evidence” and edited the book “A Study Guide to UFOs, Psychic & Paranormal Phenomena in the USSR.” Huneeus studied French at the Sorbonne University in Paris and Journalism at the University of Chile in Santiago in the 1970s. He has lectured at dozens of UFO Conferences all over the world and has been interviewed by many media outlets including The Washington Post, Discover, the Sy-Fy and History Channels, Nippon-TV, etc. He received the “Ufologist of the Year” award at the National UFO Conference in Miami Beach in 1990 and the “Courage in Journalism” award at the X-Conference in Gaithersburg, Maryland, in 2007.

Listen to latest show

Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:28 am
Site Admin

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS
ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS

Until further notice I am requesting that NO MEMBER of this forum post ANY News Stories in their entirety that are from outside sources and or from other websites.

Instead please only post a VERY BRIEF one line intro to the story and then supply a link to the story for others to go and read.

Basically UNLESS you have written the material yourself and or you have WRITTEN PERMISSION from the original author to post the material please DO NOT POST IT, only post the link for the time being.

It appears there are some very large law suites happening right now and I am trying to protect this forum and it's members from the same legal actions...

Please abide by this new rule until I can get to the bottom of this.

ALL POSTS that do not conform to this temporary rule WILL BE MODERATED IMMEDIATELY.

I apologize for this silliness but as I am sure you can all understand that this is beyond my control.

Thanks for your understanding and co-operation.

L2L
Site Admin

Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:16 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Thanks L2L.

I posted the link to the original article first, and then quoted the first paragraph in my most recent post above yours.

Is that OK?

From the movie "Contact"

Shawnna's Reality

Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:39 am
Site Admin

I do NOT see a problem with what you posted Shawnna as it does NOT post the article in it's entirety AND you have linked to the original source.

Then again I am NO lawyer :dunno

If we have any lawyers within our membership I sure would like to hear from you!
Please send me a PM or feel free to email me @

GTAdmin@thegoldenthread.info

Shawnna wrote:
Thanks L2L.

I posted the link to the original article first, and then quoted the first paragraph in my most recent post above yours.

Is that OK?

Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:43 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

For those of you who may not know, Reuters has hired a firm to check forums for Reuters' stories and to file suit against the forum.

GLP and ATS have both been caught up in this attribution fiasco. Both forums have been served legal notice on some Reuters stories posted on their forums. Both forum owners are vigorously defending their rights.

However, unlike the GT, these forums also have advertising sponsors - meaning they make a profit.

So just to be safe, we all need to be careful about posting entire news stories.

As L said above, just post a few lines or a paragraph and then a link to the original story.

If you find the story is a Reuters story, you can always link directly to them at Reuters.com.

Thanks everyone!

Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:47 am
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
For those of you who may not know, Reuters has hired a firm to check forums for Reuters' stories and to file suit against the forum.

GLP and ATS have both been caught up in this attribution fiasco. Both forums have been served legal notice on some Reuters stories posted on their forums. Both forum owners are vigorously defending their rights.

However, unlike the GT, these forums also have advertising sponsors - meaning they make a profit.

So just to be safe, we all need to be careful about posting entire news stories.

As L said above, just post a few lines or a paragraph and then a link to the original story.

If you find the story is a Reuters story, you can always link directly to them at Reuters.com.

Thanks everyone!

I'm familiar with this.
I've read their complaint was that they didn't care if the news article is posted in it's entirety "as long as the link to the originating website is posted along with it" giving credit where the credit is due. Apparently, other websites have been taking credit for research copied to their websites from other websites without providing the link to the website from where it was copied and that would make it appear they did the research. That's the no no.

Dex

Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:10 am
GT Truther

Post Re: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS
Fair use Quote (1):
L2L wrote:
ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS

Until further notice I am requesting that NO MEMBER of this forum post ANY News Stories in their entirety that are from outside sources and or from other websites.

Instead please only post a VERY BRIEF one line intro to the story and then supply a link to the story for others to go and read.
Thanks for your understanding and co-operation.

L2L
Site Admin

End Fair Use Quote (1)

Indeed these is the point why i always be quoting everything!

(1)Fair use Quote:

(2)
Quote:
---... A stampede at the Love Parade in the western German city of Duisburg killed 15 people leaving 45 injured, German media said on Saturday referring to the police.

(1) End Fair use Quote

(1)
http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/ ... 30100.html

http://en.rian.ru/world/20100724/159937125.html

:cool

Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:39 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 505 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next