It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:02 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 505 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.5 2010 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.5
Ooops. Double click = double post.

I hate it when that happens....

Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:44 pm
GT Truther

Yoyalls! :mrgreen:

Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:45 pm
Profile YIM

Rest in Peace Brightstar, I am sure you now have all the answers, that we struggle to find. :candle We will miss you. :candle :candle :candle

Shawnna, I don't think you should go anywhere, you have your opinions as we all do. Sometimes we get overzealous, sometimes we make others overzealous. Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. ;)

Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:51 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Siam wrote:
Rest in Peace Brightstar, I am sure you now have all the answers, that we struggle to find. :candle We will miss you. :candle :candle :candle

Shawnna, I don't think you should go anywhere, you have your opinions as we all do. Sometimes we get overzealous, sometimes we make others overzealous. Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. ;)

Yes I think this is fitting!!

Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:05 pm
Profile YIM

;) nice Freak.

Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:22 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

UncleJohn wrote:
Uncle John here: It is with a heavy heart that I have to announce that Brightstar, a long time GT poster, passed away last Saturday.

She learned that she had lung cancer a little over three weeks ago so I am relieved that she did not suffer much.

I chatted with her about her condition last Friday.

Rest in peace, Naomi Bare.

Yes indeed, without early diagnosis, lung cancer can be merciless and fast at the end. My Mom lasted 9 days after her diagnosis. Hopefully she was on hospice at the end, at home, surrounded by her loved ones.

At least Brightstar knows the truth now...and she was spared whatever cataclysms are coming... :candle :candle :candle :candle :candle

Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:30 pm

At least it sounds like she passed peacefully,that is my wish for her. I can only hope that I could talk with friends and loved ones the day before I pass on.
Cancer is a heartless disease. Watching loved ones suffer from it's relentless path is one of the most painful parts of my life. My stepfather lasted 17 days from Pancreatic Cancer, not nearly fast enough. When one feels relief at a death, both for the patient and for yourself, well life is cruel.
:candle

Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:48 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

BTW:
Starting on 20th of July both Sides STO and STS starting to get polarized!
:boom

Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:54 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.5
Shady Groves wrote:
Brightstar is Paradise folks... They literally do morn and weep for us the living.
Shady

Thx Shady for cheering us up with your beautiful story.

Brighstar wrote:

[...] No, we don't all agree with every post, nor believe every single item posted, but the point is that so many come here and offer so many different bits and pieces which helps to make a whole come to betterment and we have done it and all gotten along pretty good for the most part I feel. There are always going to be some posts that may sound really out there for sure, but at least the subject is broached and put out there and then others may find more informations to help support it or not. No one person can keep up with all that gets posted here and this is what makes it all so good because it helps to fill in blanks of things others sometimes posts. And for the most part if we disagree we do it respectfully, which is the right way to do it because negative remarks or comments do not get anyone anywhere. Some of these far out things just might have much more truth to them than we originally thought also, which many times winds up being the case it seems. [...]

brightstar, Jan 26, 2010

Tu nous manques déjà Brightstar. Ton coeur :heart et ta sagesse. Repose en paix brillante étoile.

Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:56 pm
Truth Seeker

Goodnight Brightstar. Sleep peacefully.

Even in passing you have provided the gift of a sobering reality check to us mere mortals.

Thank you.

Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:08 pm
Site Admin

At the request of Shawnna I have deactivated her account, however I have denied her request to delete her posts.

RIP Brightstar

:candle :candle :candle

Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:20 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
At the request of Shawnna I have deactivated her account, however I have denied her request to delete her posts.

RIP Brightstar :candle :candle :candle

Incredible. Very strange behavior, all of it.

Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:32 pm
Truth Seeker

Hi all. Ive been reading here for years. I joined only to say cyberbirds recent quote of brightstar was spot on.. ya'll can find it yourself. Humility in the face of the unknown or things larger than we is a virtue in my mind, and that kinda summed it up pretty well. Goodnight Brightstar, your bonds loosed; sweet freedom..............

Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:45 pm
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
From Victor H.
Cross posting:

For those who have not seen this thought I would post it here.

NASA admits to Nibiru

Dex

Interesting find, Dex (and Victor H, whoever you may be) –

Here’s a link to the original Space.com story text re Nemesis:

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/nemesis-comets-earth-am-100311.html

The story does an interesting job of conflating/confusing PX/Nemesis with other objects – the dwarf planet (asteroid) Sedna, comet impacts, red dwarfs, the oort cloud, binary suns, etc etc. Just one big happy stew of all the facts into one mixed pot, stir rapidly, leave the reader dazed, confused and happy.

Space.com July 11 2010 wrote:
Originally, Nemesis was suggested as a way to explain a cycle of mass extinctions on Earth…..Astronomers [then] proposed comet impacts as a possible cause for these catastrophes….Even if the scientific consensus is that extinction events don't occur in a predictable cycle, there are now other reasons to suspect a dark companion to the Sun. …..A recently-discovered dwarf planet, named Sedna, has an extra-long and usual elliptical orbit around the Sun..etc…Nemesis is a red dwarf star 1.5 light years away…..

Translation: Can’t say we didn’t tell you.....something.....The truth is out there....

We continue:

Space.com wrote:
The comets in the inner solar system seem to mostly come from the same region of the Oort Cloud, and Matese thinks the gravitational influence of a solar companion is disrupting that part of the cloud, scattering comets in its wake. His calculations suggest Nemesis is between 3 to 5 times the mass of Jupiter, rather than the 13 Jupiter masses or greater that some scientists think is a necessary quality of a brown dwarf.

Aha! The phantom brown dwarf rides again!

And then we have some sugar/half truth concealed among the debris :

Space.com wrote:
"I think the possibility that the Sun could harbor a companion of another sort is not a crazy idea," said Kirkpatrick. "There might be a distant object in a more stable, more circular orbit that has gone unnoticed so far."… WISE began scanning the sky on January 14,… Part of the WISE mission is to search for brown dwarfs… "I don't suspect we'll have completed the search for candidate objects until mid-2012, and then we may need up to a year of time to complete telescopic follow-up of those objects," said Kirkpatrick.
Even if Nemesis is not found…..

No, wait. Let me guess: Long about 2012, NASA will suddenly – suddenly! – discover an – ahem – planetoid object that orbits our now-binary Sun brown dwarf companion system and is headed directly toward…..! We’ll have only weeks…!

Nah.

Too easy.

Cheers,

Selene

Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:13 pm
GT Truther

From Dee

In a message dated 7/27/2010 4:00:01 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
wdestiny44@aol.com writes:

Chalk Pit, Nr Westbury, Wiltshire. Reported 27th July.
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010 ... t2010.html

Windmill Hill, nr Avebury Trusloe, Wiltshire. Reported 27th July.
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010 ... 2010a.html

Best,
Sharon 444

Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:20 pm
GT Truther

Post Remembering brightstar
Forgive me if important posts and messages have been made and sent since this afternoon, I haven’t had the heart to catch up or read anything since I got the news but I will tomorrow…………

Remembering Brightstar

Earlier this afternoon when UncleJohn phoned me with the news of brighstar passing, I was stunned. It had only been a couple of weeks ago that she had called me to let me know she had cancer. Lung cancer. Stage 4, too. That was shocking enough, but it shouldn’t have surprised me that much because she was a smoker in North Carolina. It was the one tax that went up for her; cigarettes started costing about 62 cents more per pack under Obama, if I’m not mistaken, and she was naturally upset, but that’s the only way I found out that she smoked. (Well, her voice sounded like that of a smoker, but she might have quit; I just felt it was impolite to ask, since I might have made an effort to encourage her to quit and unfortunately that can really get a smoker’s dander up.)

Naomi Bare – brightstar, that is – was my friend. Sure, we disagreed politically, sometimes even violently so, but we chatted on IM almost every day over the past 3 years and not just about issues related to the poleshift and what was in the news that was confirming it. She sent me a home-made jerky maker, and even though I sent her the money for it later, it was just something that she did. Same thing with making my own home-made colloidal silver. She sent me silver wire and a hand-drawn diagram and list of other items I would need to make my own. And she often sent me ebooks and even CDs, back when she first came to the GT. Most important of all, to me, was the fact that she was one of the few people I know who volunteered of her own accord to actually send copies of DB’s affidavit for Starry and I around to her congresspeople and a few others as well, demanding an explanation. And doggedly demanded an answer from them every so often, when she would call the staff of her particular congresswoman to follow up. (Unfortunately, her congresswoman was the infamous Virginia Foxx, who was right behind Michele Bachmann when a group of ‘teabagger’ politicians held a press conference attacking the plans to reform health-care and Ms. Foxx uttered that famous sentence - “There are no Americans with no health care.”)

One time, when the ‘teabaggers’ were first starting up, she tried to go to one of the organization meetings in her area. No-one else showed up, so that was as far as her physical participation went in that movement, but she kept in touch with some of those in the movement, which occasionally crossed over to the whistleblowers and spooks that are coming out with dribs and drabs of the real situation. If we got into an argument, if it got too heated we’d stop and chat about our dogs and other common issues, and after awhile we’d be back on an even keel. (She was more ‘tea party’ and I’m more ‘progressive’.) Her personal charity and concern for others was, for me, very much at odds with the politics she embraced, but I think she did so because being of retirement age, I could see how the changes in the world were often-times too much for her to take. She was even in San Francisco (well, near it) back in the days of the hippies (though never a hippie herself). She had a son that served in Iraq, and 2 daughters and several grand-daughters, rode an ATV around her ‘farm’ and kept a handful of chickens although a local fox started knocking them off. (That was one thing we shared, having to deal with foxes in the chicken coop lol!). We both bought food dryers around the same time, and started drying out fruits and vegetables and vacuum-packing them. Her latest project was helping to get her daughter Mandy and grand-daughters raising a new batch of chickens that she raised from eggs she bought at a hatchery, along with an incubator. She was tickled pink when the chickies started maturing and her children/children’s children learned the marvels of raising animals.

I’ve felt very sad since I found out about her passing, especially because she phoned me the day she was diagnosed and I talked to her awhile, but didn’t really know what to say. Or how to say it even if it came to me, since I couldn’t truthfully do what I often do – empathize. I simply couldn’t say “I know what you’re going through” because it wouldn’t have been truthful, but I did express my sadness and concern for how she would handle it. I kept thinking of that commercial (for those in the US) for the Cancer Centers of America that showed a woman who could’ve been brightstar’s age, saying her original doctor had been so seemingly uncaring when he gave her the diagnosis. I knew how important it was to just be there, but sometimes no matter what we say the situation becomes inconsolable. After we hung up, I emailed her but didn’t hear back. I’m not surprised, because I figured she might be in the hospital, since she said she was going to Charlottesville and see if they could give her a better prognosis. I later called UncleJohn, knowing of his personal interest in cancer cures and his extensive background of research in the field – not to mention his good heart at trying to help many different people with different maladies – and suggested he might be able to help or at least comfort Naomi. He can speak for himself, or not (he’s too modest and might feel awkward at even this mention, but it’s true), but if there was anyone around that could help, I felt it had to be him.

It’s not only shocking it’s really saddening for me, she seemed so full of life, a very hardy (and hearty) woman. I’ll keep seeing her on that ATV with her 2 little dogs in a basket up front, sunshades on…..ah, here it is……

I will truly miss this wonderful and good-hearted woman.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:24 am
Profile YIM WWW

L2L wrote:

RIP Brightstar

:candle :candle :candle

What???? You were asked to do What!!!!

Ok - VERY weird indeed.

I want to remind you all - and it came from an here (for me from an un-expected source):

Don wrote:
There is a real spiritual war going on out here in the world; we're not only talking about a meteorological event here, but a transformative one that will dwarf all the petty problems we seem to be concerned about. As a result, these kind of personal attacks towards me and anyone else reminding the readers of what's currently going on in terms of the pending poleshift will continue, especially if they can get away with it. In Shawnna's case, she thinks that kind of name-calling is okay, and has little clue just how un-Golden Rule it was. It's not, and if any one of us - in this instance, me - can't speak their mind without being called names like that, then how much better are we than SNEDs? What is the purpose of a Golden Rule if it isn't being observed??

The forces of the "otherside" are indeed showing themselves....

Warning...

:readthis

Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:18 am
Profile WWW

Don - that was exemplary. Thank you for that Eulogy for Naomi.

May the memory of her inspire us here on the GT.

May her personal contribution to the GT survive with the rest of our posts!

Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:23 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
Don - that was exemplary. Thank you for that Eulogy for Naomi.

May the memory of her inspire us here on the GT.

May her personal contribution to the GT survive with the rest of our posts!

Defifnitely honored...Thank you DonD

Dex

Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:21 am
GT Truther

If you click on the top heading of the youtube's NASA report on Sedna (Nibiru) it will direct you to a larger video so you can read the report.

Dex

Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:24 am
GT Truther

2 Pound World Record Hailstone Weighed In Vivian
(Photos)

By Shawn Neisteadt
Published: July 27, 2010, 5:52 PM

VIVIAN, SD - A small South Dakota town is being recognized for a big find after last Friday's storms.

It was Friday afternoon when a line of thunderstorms fired up in central South Dakota. High winds, heavy rains and even a possible tornado rolled through the town of Vivian. But now days later, a hailstone picked up just moments after the storm is getting worldwide attention.

The damage is proof that it wasn't a typical South Dakota thunderstorm. Holes were punched through the top of buildings, and Les Scott will never forget what it sounded like.

"A guy throwing bricks at the house and many of them and it was scary," Scott said.

http://www.keloland.com/News/NewsDetail ... ?Id=102949

Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:48 am
GT Truther

Gel that can help decayed teeth grow back could end fillings

By Pat Hagan

Last updated at 2:50 PM on 27th July 2010

Open wide: Thanks to a new gel, soon this won't hurt
A gel that can help decayed teeth grow back in just weeks may mean an end to fillings.

The gel, which is being developed by scientists in France, works by prompting cells in teeth to start multiplying. They then form healthy new tooth tissue that gradually replaces what has been lost to decay.

Researchers say in lab studies it took just four weeks to restore teeth back to their original healthy state. The gel contains melanocyte-stimulating hormone, or MSH.

We produce this in the pituitary gland, a pea-sized gland just behind the bridge of the nose.

MSH is already known to play an important part in determining skin colour - the more you have, the darker your flesh tone.

But recent studies suggest MSH may also play a crucial role in stimulating bone regeneration.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/artic ... lings.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/artic ... z0mPu0Uux4

Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:29 am
GT Truther

(Note: This is a channeling I received today that adds more to the confusion with whom do we really trust? Why can't it be cut and dried?..Oh well, one of the reason's why I appreciate Hurtak's efforts to inform us and the intelligence that demonstrated their support for him. We really don't need this heaped on the uninitiated with little time remaining...For your discernment...Geez...Dex)

Subject: IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!!
To: "Suzy E. Star" <suzystar@earthlink.net>
Date: Wednesday, July 28, 2010, 12:34 AM

Dear Ones,
It has always been my understanding that we will be ascending with our mother earth to our next dimension. I have had a few enquiries from some on my list who question this and so I am happy to have one of our ET beings who is overseeing our ascention reinforce my understanding. So read the message below and if you choose, look at the video link I have included and take comfort in knowing that we are being guided, watched over and assisted as we raise our consciousness to the necessary vibration that is needed to make this transistion. It will be well worth our efforts and the new world that we will enjoy will far exceed our wildest dreams and imagination enabling us to be the sovereign beings that we came here to experience!
Love, blessings & peace,
Suzy Star

Video link:
Galactic Federation Of Light The Pleiadian High Council Nibara July 25 26 2010

IMPORTANT MESSAGE !!!
I am Nibara of the Pleiadian High Counsel.
I come with news of great importance. Around your planet are hundreds of ships from many worlds. They come to watch your Earth's Ascension. They also come to make themselves known to you at a time of great global distress. They come as saviors for your environmental woes; however, they do not offer solutions to your one great need. You are divinely contracted to remain on Earth and be part of the Earth's Ascension Process. This has significant meaning dear ones.
You must remain on earth if you wish to experience Ascension. You must not go aboard any ship that promises to take you away to safety or a better world. We of the Pleiadian Counsel wish you to know that you will be approached by some who look like angelic beings. They will glow with heavenly light and be beautiful to see but they are not angelic in their desires to lure you away from earth. Their goal is to take as many souls as possible off world so they cannot Ascend. They have their own agenda and it does not include what is best for you or Mother Earth.

When you see them land the correct protocol and greeting is:
"It is the manner and custom when entering my space to ask permission."

They will ask. You then say:
"I am of Earth. I am sovereign. I am an equal. You may not interfere with me."

They may or may not continue at this point. If they continue ask them:
"Are you of the Light?"

Only true beings of the Light will respond with a yes. All others will be unable to respond because this is a Universal Law that we all must abide by and it is your key to discernment.

I am Nibara of the Pleiadian High Counsel and I send you are love and blessings

Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:45 am
GT Truther

Beware of the Anunaki Warlords that look like angelic beings....

:whip :sheep

They will experienced a run out of Human Slaves in Nibiru.

Is better to experience The Poleshift in Full power here on Earth.

And Ascend in the process...

:elephant :brockoli :banana

Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:16 pm
Profile WWW

Quote:
Sky:
L2L wrote:

RIP Brightstar

What???? You were asked to do What!!!!

Ok - VERY weird indeed.

I want to remind you all - and it came from an here (for me from an un-expected source):

Don wrote:
There is a real spiritual war going on out here in the world; we're not only talking about a meteorological event here, but a transformative one that will dwarf all the petty problems we seem to be concerned about. As a result, these kind of personal attacks towards me and anyone else reminding the readers of what's currently going on in terms of the pending poleshift will continue, especially if they can get away with it. In Shawnna's case, she thinks that kind of name-calling is okay, and has little clue just how un-Golden Rule it was. It's not, and if any one of us - in this instance, me - can't speak their mind without being called names like that, then how much better are we than SNEDs? What is the purpose of a Golden Rule if it isn't being observed??

No Sky, this is not part to Don's spiritual war, real or perceived. In Shawnna case she became emotional involved, who amongst us hasn't? Let that one throw the first stone. This is a forum which has Mod's for a reason, people get hurt, angry, emotional and react, which is normal after all we are all humans and do make mistakes. ALL FORUMS HAVE MODS BECAUSE PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES

It is up to the Mod to calm the situation down, defuse it. Her one post should have been moderated, period. The rest of what she said should and does stand, unaltered.

What exactly is it that you want for a forum? You protest that you want to argue and fight over different views and ideas, but when one does just that, it's called an attack?? If you chase away all the opposing views, which it looks to me like that is what you are trying to do, what is left? Not a balanced forum at all.

People you should have stood up, for her right to object, to oppose the popular view, to oppose the wrong person, while she made a mistake in her approach, she had an opinion which you allowed to be silenced by your silence. She was a very bright intellectual person, who had some very interesting ideas. She had a lot to give to this forum.

You lost a Good One folks!

Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:54 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 505 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next