It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:04 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.7 2010 
Site Admin

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.7 2010
Quote:
Blue, I'm curious about the small changes you see in your community. It seems to me my small community digs its stubborn heels more deeply into conservative reactionary non-thought more and more as life changes around them today. I know the population of Texas is often thought of as a little right of God, so I'm very curious about your comment and observations. I think perhaps rural Kansans might have a close second to Texanism and my memories of that land are based on twenty-fivish years ago.

:crylaugh Grist! You are tooo much! Yep some of my redneck Bubba Texas buddies jest don't get it and they never will. You, sir, are indeed correct in that.

It may just be the area of town where I live. Nope, I don't live in Tom DeLay country (thank the Good Lord for THAT!) I live on the "fun side of town!" Or at least that's what my girlfriend who just moved here calls it. :lol

Yeah, we're a pretty laid back bunch a beach bums and beach bum wannabes. We've got lots of Nasa folks, hippies, yuppies, dippies and odd balls living where I do. Got a bunch of old nutty professors living here as well.

What small changes you ask?

We now have 2 farmer's markets and they are heavily attended on Saturday morning. Folks are sick and tired of wondering whether their food is contaminated or not. We enjoy chatting up the local farmers and getting to know them.

The local grocery stores are unable to keep up with the demand for "green" reusable grocery bags. The bins to return the plastic ones are always overflowing. We see too many of them floating in our beloved bayous and waterways.

Folks here were outraged over Fema's response to Hurricane Ike! Don't get me started on that one and I think a lot of Republicans I know have sworn never again to support a party that mean spirited.

The very idea that two of the most conservative Republicans in CONgress (Hutchison and Cornyn) voted to bail out the banks and Wall Street didn't set well with folks in my neighborhood.

You may not know this but I am a block walker for the Democratic party. I'm hearing from my more conservative neighbors and friends utter disgust about the political situation in Washington. A good deal is aimed at the Dems but, surprisingly, a large amount is reserved for good ole Dubya and the Republicans.

Folks here seem to have no problem calling the Republicans out on the financial issues, jobs, the future of Nasa, etc.

Do we have Tea Partiers locally? Yup - but they seem to mostly reside on the North, West and Southwest side of town.

Those of us on the South, Southeast and East side of town are mostly hippies, dippies, beach bums, progressives, Hispanics and Blacks. Yup - the solid base of the Dems.

At my church (yes, I belong to a liberal church, too), we are seeing an ever increasing need for food, clothing and money to make ends meet - not only in our community but in our own congregation. Nasa folks (especially contractors) are being laid off left and right.

This on top of the damage from Ike. My church has been building homes for the Vietnamese fishermen and women in our community for the last year and half - one home at a time. It is an incredibly slow process and when you add in the BP spill and its effects on this already hard hit community - well, folks begin to look around and wonder just how high a price they are willing to pay to drive their Hummers, Ford F150's, and RVs.

As I said, I see small changes - but I am seeing folks look around and go :hmm

Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:33 pm
GT Truther

Post I went to my father's funeral
Hey guys, I had an amazing time with my family. They are mostly all in therapy still. I need to send a thankyou card to their therapists. Peace and love prevailed. I had one or two "strange encounters" with my uncle who was SS and his son,lol. I think my coz made a pass, I chose to not understand what he was saying, lol. Oh well its not the first time. Guess you have to be raised in them to understand. Saddest thing is there are many more cousins who have also done likewise.

My family and friends though, rallied around one another . We ate and pulled out out electronic pictures and told stories, catching up from the years. I reconnected with many .

My Dad had some time in the "other realm" in the months before his death/ He saw a dpg that is buried on the homestead, Brook.He said she came and the washing machine disappeared. My mom who has been gone 10 years often during the last days came to him at night and rubbed his feet. He was 85. I prayed for mercy for his soul.

Want to let you all know that next month is coming up the holy days of YHWH.

Here is the Biblical calendar. http://www.karaite-korner.org/holiday_dates.shtml

Yom Kipper is in the middle, its when we forgive those who wronged us, ask forgiveness from those we have wronged. My favorite holiday is Sukkot, I have one on the front of my home.

May you all find a blessing in being a blessing.

Barb

Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:00 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: I went to my father's funeral
barbarian wrote:
Hey guys, I had an amazing time with my family. They are mostly all in therapy still. I need to send a thankyou card to their therapists. Peace and love prevailed. I had one or two "strange encounters" with my uncle who was SS and his son,lol. I think my coz made a pass, I chose to not understand what he was saying, lol. Oh well its not the first time. Guess you have to be raised in them to understand. Saddest thing is there are many more cousins who have also done likewise.

My family and friends though, rallied around one another . We ate and pulled out out electronic pictures and told stories, catching up from the years. I reconnected with many .

My Dad had some time in the "other realm" in the months before his death/ He saw a dpg that is buried on the homestead, Brook.He said she came and the washing machine disappeared. My mom who has been gone 10 years often during the last days came to him at night and rubbed his feet. He was 85. I prayed for mercy for his soul.

Want to let you all know that next month is coming up the holy days of YHWH.

Here is the Biblical calendar. http://www.karaite-korner.org/holiday_dates.shtml

Yom Kipper is in the middle, its when we forgive those who wronged us, ask forgiveness from those we have wronged. My favorite holiday is Sukkot, I have one on the front of my home.

May you all find a blessing in being a blessing.

Barb

Hi Barb! Thanks for sharing your delightful family moments. I think we've all had flashes of such intimate, yet comic moments with family and friends. It's a pleasure to hear of another's revelations in family gatherings. I thought it most charming that your mama would come to papa and comfort him by rubbing his feet. I find my feet so very cold in chilly climates and seasons. I can understand the intimate pleasure of having my lifetime love partner warming my chilly digits as i prepared for the next life change. The image touches me.

Glad it was a good moment sharing images and stories. I miss that sort of family time although when it was there for me all those years ago I just wanted them to end. Do we change or only the circumstances?

Exuberant wishes for peaceful and joyous holy weeks.

Oh, and by the way, I wonder if you meant this to be a new topic. Might I suggest more people will find and read it if you request a mod or admin soul to move it over to the GT so that all your threadmates may share in your gift? They will see that it appears orphaned here and move it if you wish it.

Thanks for the update and charming moment, Grist

Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:46 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Oh, and by the way, I wonder if you meant this to be a new topic. Might I suggest more people will find and read it if you request a mod or admin soul to move it over to the GT so that all your threadmates may share in your gift? They will see that it appears orphaned here and move it if you wish it.

Done! :mrgreen:

Barb - my condolences to you and your family. :candle

It is difficult to deal with the family and all their issues at a time like this, I know, you handled it with grace and style.

Big ole Texas virtual hug heading your way! :heart

Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:38 pm

Barb, my condolences as well, and gratitude for sharing your experience. It is a shame that many families never get together unless there is a death - or sometimes a marriage.

As promised, I have done some research on Tavistock. I don't feel it is complete and may add to it as I find more, but I wanted to post what I have for you all to mull over and perhaps share some of your thoughts.
Tavistock - a brief history

Tavistock Institute began in the Wellington House in London in 1913. Its purpose was to be a propaganda machine to convince first the British people, then later the Americans, that they should join in the war against Germany in order to achieve “a lasting peace”. Funding for this initiative was provided at first by the Royal family, but they were soon joined by the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds.(who were related to Lord Northcliffe by marriage. Lord Northcliffe owned many newspapers in London and throughout Great Britain; he wielded more influence over that country than any single man before or since. He was appointed Minister of Propaganda during WWI.)

“Wellington House would grow into the Tavistock Institute in 1921 after the propaganda "victories" of the First World War and the Federal Reserve banking system (created in 1913) had been secured.” 1

The Federal Reserve Act, explained by Wilson as “reconstructing the Nation's banking and currency system” was rushed through on a flood-tide of propaganda emanating from Wellington House, just in time for the hostilities that began the horror of WWI.

The deceptive language of the Federal Reserve Act was under the guidance of Bernays (a major figure in the Tavistock Clinic) and Lippman who set up a “National Citizen's League” with the notorious Samuel Untermeyer as its chairman, to promote the Federal Reserve Bank, that secured control of the people's money and currency and transferred it to a private monopoly without the victim's consent.

Meanwhile, in Britain, Tavistock Clinic, operating out of the Wellington House, studied shell shock among soldiers in WWI, under the direction of the British Army Bureau of Psychological Warfare, commanded by Sir John Rawlings-Reese, but soon switched to developing methods of psychological warfare in the aftermath of the war. They learned to calculate an individual's breaking point, developing what came to be known as Tavistock's shock doctrine, that now is a part of global culture. Their social “engineers” are now household names in psychology and other related fields in group dynamics, brainwashing, etc.:  Freud, Jung, Adler, Melanie Klein, Wilfred Bion, Edward Bernays, Eric Trist, A.K. Rice, Eric Miller, Aldous Huxley, R.D. Laing, and more.

In 1941 a group of psychiatrists at the Tavistock Clinic saw that the right questions were asked in Parliament in order to secure the means to try new measures during WWII. After the war, in 1947, the members of this group went on to found the Tavistock Institute of Human Relations, with funding from the Rockefeller Foundation.

“Tavistock joined with Kurt Lewin's Research Center for Group Dynamics (RCGD) at the University of Michigan the next year and begin disseminating human relations literature, relating theory to practice, including promotion of change, engineering consensus, mass persuasion, breakdown of cognitive structure, and overcoming resistance.” 2

Many of the founding members of the Tavistock Institute went on to play major roles in world affairs:.

Brigadier John Rawlings Rees became first president of the World Federation for Mental Health

Jock Sutherland became director of the new post-war Tavistock Clinic, when it was incorporated into the newly established British National Health Service in 1946.

Ronald Hargreaves became deputy director of the World Health Organization.

Tommy Wilson became chairman of the Tavistock Institute.

The Tavistock Institute became known as the focal point in Britain for psychoanalysis and the psychodynamic theories of Sigmund Freud and his followers Tavistock's pioneer work in behavioral science along Freudian lines of "controlling" humans established it as the world center of foundation ideology.

The Clinic is now part of a National Health Service trust in Great Britain, while the "Tavistock Institute", which once did research in many areas and was funded by many sources, is now a charity (which allows it to operate freely without answering to any government body.

“Its network now extends from the University of Sussex to the U.S. through the Stanford Research Institute, Esalen, MIT, <http://watch.pair.com/Hudson.html>Hudson Institute, <http://watch.pair.com/heritage.html>Heritage Foundation, Center of Strategic and International Studies at Georgetown, where State Dept. personal are trained, US Air Force Intelligence, and the Rand and Mitre corporations. The personnel of the corporations are required to undergo indoctrination at one or more of these Tavistock controlled institutions. A network of secret groups, the Mont Pelerin Society, Trilateral Commission, Ditchley Foundation, and the Club of Rome is conduit for instructions to the Tavistock network.” 3

Some of the Tavistock Institute's “accomplishments”: :sarcasism

Tavistock Institute developed the mass brain-washing techniques which were first used experimentally on American prisoners of war in Korea. Its experiments in crowd control methods have been widely, although surreptitiously,- used on the American public.

The entire OSS program, as well as the CIA, has always worked on guidelines set up by the Tavistock Institute. In hindsight, it is now easy to see just where the tactics used with prisoners in Iraq, Guantanamo, and elsewhere, came from.

Tavistock Institute initiated the mass civilian bombing raids carried out by Roosevelt and Churchill purely as a clinical experiment in mass terror, keeping records of the results as they watched how people reacted to concentrated and repeated attacks.

All Tavistock and American foundation techniques have a single goal---to break down the psychological strength of the individual and render him helpless to oppose the dictators of the World Order. Any technique which helps to break down the family unit, and family instilled principles of religion, honor, patriotism and sexual behavior, is used by the Tavistock scientists as weapons of crowd control. They rule by fear. The methods of Freudian psychotherapy induce permanent mental illness in those who undergo this treatment by destabilizing their character.

“Tavistock Institute has developed such power in the U.S. that no one achieves prominence in any field unless he has been trained in behavioral science at Tavistock or one of its subsidiaries.” 4

Today the Tavistock Institute operates a $6 Billion a year network of Foundations in the U.S., all of it funded by U.S. taxpayers' money. Ten major institutions are under its direct control, with 400 subsidiaries, and 3000 other study groups and think tanks which originate many types of programs to increase the control of the World Order over the American people.

Some of the major institutions under the sway of Tavistock's influence:

The Stanford Research Institute, carries on program surveillance for Bechtel, Kaiser, and 400 other companies, and extensive intelligence operations for the CIA. It is the largest institution on the West Coast promoting mind control and the behavioral sciences.

The Ditchley Foundation's American branch is another key agency used as a conduit for secret instructions from Tavistock . It is run by Cyrus Vance, former Secretary of State, and director of the Rockefeller Foundation, and Winston Lord, president of the Council on Foreign Relations.

The Brookings Institution and other foundations originated the monetary programs implemented by the Federal Reserve System to destroy the American farmer, a replay of the Soviet tragedy in Russia, with one proviso that the farmer will be allowed to survive if he becomes a slave worker of the giant trusts.

The Brookings Institution dedicates its work to what it calls a "national agenda." President Hoover's program, President Roosevelt's "New Deal", the Kennedy Administration's "New Frontiers" program (deviation from it may have cost John F. Kennedy his life), and President Johnson's "Great Society." all came from the Brookings Institution. Brookings has been telling the United States Government how to conduct its affairs for the past 70 years and is still doing so. Hmmm..... “We need CHANGE”

Other Tavistock Institutions In The United States

Flow Laboratories
Merle Thomas Corporation
Walden Research
Planning Research Corporation,

Hudson Institute This institution has done more to shape the way Americans react to political and social events, think, vote and generally conduct themselves than perhaps any except the BIG FIVE
Hudson may be properly classified as one of the Committee of 300's BRAINWASHING establishments. One of its largest clients is the U.S. Department of Defense which includes matters of civil defense, national security, military policy and arms control.

National Training Laboratories was founded in 1947 by members of the Tavistock network in the United States … its explicit purpose is the brainwashing of leaders of the government, educational institutions, and corporate bureaucracies in the Tavistock method, and then using these "leaders" to either themselves run Tavistock group sessions in their organizations or to hire other similarly trained group leaders to do the job. ...From the mid-1950s onward, NTL put the majority of the nation's corporate leaderships through such brainwashing programs, while running similar programs for the State Department, the Navy, the Department of Education, and other sections of the federal bureaucracy. ….

One of the groups that went through the NTL mill in the 1950s was the leadership of the National Education Association, the largest organization of teachers in the United States ...

University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School of Finance & Commerce has become one of the more important Tavistock in so far as "Behavioral Research" is concerned ..it.teaches how to produce "cooked" statistics at the Wharton Econometric Forecasting Associates Incorporated.

Institute For The Future
draws its long-range forecasting from the mother of all think tanks. It prepares position papers to "steer" government in the right direction to head off such groups as "people creating civil disorder."

NSTITUTE FOR POLICY STUDIES (IPS) One of the "Big Three" IPS has shaped and reshaped United States policies, foreign and domestic, since it was founded by James P. Warburg and the Rothschild entities in the United States

STANFORD RESEARCH INSTITUTE ...Stanford can be described as one of the "jewels" in Tavistock's Crown in its rule over the United States. ..It places a great emphasis on mind control research and "future sciences." Included under the Stanford umbrella was Charles F. Kettering Foundation which developed the "Changing Images of Man" upon which the Aquarian Conspiracy rests.

Some of Stanford's major clients and contracts:
Applications of Behavioral Sciences to Research Management Office of Science and Technology
SRI Business Intelligence Program
U.S. Department of Defense Directorate of Defense Research and Engineering
U.S. Department of Defense Office of Aerospace Research
Among corporations seeking Stanford's services :
Wells Fargo Bank,
Bechtel Corporation,
Hewlett Packard,
Bank of America,
McDonnell Douglas Corporation,
Blyth,
Eastman Dillon
TRW Company.
One of Stanford's more secret projects was extensive work on chemical and bacteriological warfare (CAB) weapons.

Stanford Research is plugged into at least 200 smaller "think tanks" doing research into every facet of life in America. This is ARPA networking and represents the emergence of probably the most far reaching effort to control the environment of every individual in the country. At present Stanford's computers are linked with 2500 "sister" research consoles which include the CIA, Bell Telephone Laboratories, U.S. Army Intelligence, The Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI), Rand, MIT, Harvard and UCLA. Stanford plays a key role in that it is the "library", cataloging all ARPA documentation.

MASSACHUSETTS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (MIT),
ALFRED P. SLOAN SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT

Some of MIT's clients are:
American Management Association
Committee for Economic Development
GTE
Institute for Defense Analysis (IDA)
NASA
National Academy of Sciences
National Council of Churches
Sylvania
TRW
U.S. Army
U.S. Department of State
U.S. Navy
U.S. Treasury
Volkswagen Company

RAND RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
Without a doubt, RAND is THE think tank most beholden to Tavistock Institute and certainly the RIIA's most prestigious vehicle for control of United States policies at every level. Specific RAND policies that became operative include our ICBM program, prime analyses for U.S. foreign policy making, instigator of space programs, U.S. nuclear policies, corporate analyses, hundreds of projects for the military, the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) in relation to the use of mind altering drugs like peyote, LSD (the covert MK-ULTRA operation which lasted for 20 years)

(The founder of the Rand Corporation, Herman Kahn, also founded the Hudson Institute in 1961 )
Some of RAND's clients include:
American Telephone and Telegraph Company (AT&T)
Chase Manhattan Bank
International Business Machines (IBM)
National Science Foundation
Republican Party
TRW
U.S. Air Force
U.S. Department of Health
U.S. Department of Energy

Excerpts from Tavistock Institute Pens Global Conspiracy Script     
by HENRY MAKOW, PhD

http://www.whale.to/b/tavistock6.html

Quote:
“According to John Coleman, the elite has been writing and directing the script for almost hundred years at the "Tavistock Institute of Human Relations" based in London. “

Quote:
“…....the power blackout in the Northeast was probably another study of mass behavior. So was New Orleans.”

Quote:
“….Confident of our sedated sheep-like behavior, Coleman says Tavistock went ahead and massacred David Koresh and his followers at Waco after lying about his activities.”

Quote:
“Coleman says 450 of the Fortune 500 companies get their marching orders from Tavistock. This may explain why TV commercials seem more concerned with social engineering than with selling a product. “

Knowing Tavistock's expertise in brain-washing and mind control, I have read and tend to agree with speculation that the large number of lone wolf mass killings in the last decade or so is a result of Tavistock's manipulation of individuals to create Manchurian candidates: Virginia Tech, Fort Hood, Columbine, and many others. What do you think?

footnotes:

1 http://occultespionage.50megs.com/whats_new_2.html

2 http://occultespionage.50megs.com/whats_new_2.html

3 http://educate-yourself.org/nwo/nwotavi ... cret.shtml

4 http://educate-yourself.org/nwo/nwotavi ... cret.shtml

5 (Coleman http://www.greatdreams.com/coleman.html )

Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:16 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Great work Ruts, WOW :awe

And you wonder why I no longer go to sites like GLP :roll :crazy

Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:49 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

A Majestic Answers Your Questions
This posting below, copied by Uncle John to the Sned’s section here from the Sned’s (EDO) site is worthy of re-posting here for all to see.

It’s written by Stan Goldstein, Dan’s brain-minder (“Chief Psychologist to the Majestic” is how he rather grandly styles himself...), and is a perfect – and hilarious – example of how Maj will tell us nothing while piously pretending you – the sincere questioner - are a stupid, inarticulate trivial human who just doesn’t “get it” and it’s all your fault for not guessing the ‘correct’ questions to ask!

It’s a classic of pushme/pullyou doubletalk and evasion which piously pretends to be honouring the now-defunct terms of the Tau 9-6 Treaty ‘Mandates for Public Information’ while - ahem – using their “discretion” to avoid saying anything at all.

Read it and weep – with laughter, if not for the tragedy of Majestic/Sion/whomever’s continued arrogance and manipulation of the public’s right to know, a human right which the off-world counterparties to this treaty apparently sought to enshrine but which has since been twisted into trash by our good Secret Government.

:crylaugh

Stan Goldstein wrote:
stan wrote:

"With precise language, In Record: At 01:20 hrs pt Monday, August 16, 2010, Dr. Dan's Desk was notified of the attached questions. After content evaluation, Dr. Dan decided to bow to the now essentially defunct Treaty mandate, and directed this respecting Operator by verbal instruction from the "Desk of the Compass." This answer is being released pursuant to "Tau 9-6 Mandates for Public Information Release upon the Questioning of Echelon Representatives of the Consistory of the Majestic." The sharing of this information is "line-item question based" and is now determined by the CLCMJ as legally subject to "Discretion, Acceptance, or Rejection - Veto" by the "Desk of the Compass," since the Treaty System has been abrogated due to the determined successful completion of its tenets, including which resides the now completed steps for its own dissolution. Responses, in keeping with

Individual Referring, "Cosmicstar"

1. Would the Orions have also had interactions with various humans on earth that were not of military type interactions related to the TauIX?

Yes.

2. But besides the Orions, aren't there others, who are still in alignment and communication to assist us in what upheavels or tragic events might be necessary to awaken humanity, to see the events from a large picture - galactical verus earth bound?

The answer to this question exceeds the mandates of the Tau 9-6.

Individual Referring, "Emeraldsun"

1. I noted the addition of an s to timeline, are we to understand that at the present moment there are 2 or more timelines in motion. (Given that all futures have potentiality for expression) ie timeline 1.83 variant and timeline 2.? Does this correlate with the feeling of De Javue' and MSM news seemingly repeating itself?

For clarity, would you be so kind as to restate the questions, individually?

2. Are there individuals/groups operating Now that are continuing to view future events
and profiting from those views at the expense of Humanity? (Given past statements from Dr Burisch and belief that those were truth then and are Now)

For clarity, would you be so kind as to restate the questions, individually? The parenthetical following the question appears to provide the question's answer, as Dr. Burisch's previous testimony indicates that devices such as the Looking Glass have been dismantled, and the Orion Cube is missing.

3. With the statement that TWO events are Now defunct and no longer pose a threat to Humanity, what import does Dec 21, 2012 Now hold for part if not All of Humanity?

The import that humanity places on it. The import for the Consistory is its Date of New Charter.

4. Can we Now have contact with Those who have helped and receive tangible answers without being Lawyers, riddle experts, secret society members, bloodlines descendants or any other caveat dejour?

For this question to be fully answered, the terms "Those" and "caveat de jour" would first need to be defined by the questioner.

5. Who is this? What is your purpose with Me?

Who is the "this" to whom you refer, and to what purpose do you refer?"

My comment? :fu

Cheers,

Selene

Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:39 am
GT Truther

Oh my gosh Selene. Are you sure this is a communique and not the notes for a burlesque act? This reads just like an Abbot and Costello bit. When you figure out what was said, will you translate for us poor diminutive intellects? Yahoo...Stan the Man!!!!!

Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:27 am
GT Truther

Regarding that "Somethin' Funny Is Going On'" by Adam Adask... another site I frequent posted this:

Quote:

SOURCE: http://adask.wordpress.com/2010/08/10/s ... s-goin-on/

Right when Obama took office a new corp is registered in London England.
Here is the link to search their database:
http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/1eb48 ... ompanyInfo

Name & Registered Office:

BARACK OBAMA UK LTD

13 VULCAN ROAD
WIGAN
LANCASHIRE
WN5 0RQ

Company No. 06797143

Date of Incorporation: 21/01/2009

Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Company Type: Private Limited Company
Nature of Business (SIC(03)):
9999 – Dormant Company
Accounting Reference Date: 31/01
Last Accounts Made Up To: (NO ACCOUNTS FILED)
Next Accounts Due: 21/10/2010
Last Return Made Up To: 21/01/2010
Next Return Due: 18/02/2011
Last Members List: 21/01/2010

I MAPPED THE ADDRESS ON VULCAN RD http://maps.google.com/maps?q=13+VULCAN ... 1,,0,-5.93

Then, someone checked past Presidents, and guess what? Obama is not the only "President" that has/had a "New UK Corp" form on the date of inauguration.

Edit: I checked the database and did not find Bush.

What Gives with this?

Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:16 pm
GT Truther

Grist von Zweifel wrote:
Oh my gosh Selene. Are you sure this is a communique and not the notes for a burlesque act? This reads just like an Abbot and Costello bit. When you figure out what was said, will you translate for us poor diminutive intellects? Yahoo...Stan the Man!!!!!

As you requested, Grist, I plugged Stan’s bafflegab into Douglas Adams’ aptly-named Babel Fish translator ;) , and it spit out this response:

Interview With An Umpire

Questioner: Doesn’t the Tau-9 Treaty enshrine as a human right the right to ask questions and get honest answers from Majestic?

A: It does, but *unfortunately* that treaty is no longer in force, so - Gotcha.

Q: But if the treaty was a secret treaty when it was in force, how were we to have known to ask you questions at the time?

A: That’s why it was secret, bubba. Gotcha. But, hey, we’ll be nice: ask away!

Q: What happened to the timelines?

A: Wrong question. No answer! Gotcha.

Q: Can we now have contact with those who have helped and receive tangible answers without being lawyers, riddle experts, secret society members, bloodlines descendants or any other caveat du jour?

A: Of course not. Silly question. Gotcha.

Q: What’s the right question?

A: That is for us to know and you to guess, my naïf. Gotcha.

Q: What if I guess wrong?
A: Then you will receive our traditional reward given to All Who Seek The Truth from Majestic: You, my child, will be BANNED. :banned Double Gotcha.

Q: What if I object?

A: Next questioner, please.

Q: But wait!

Cheers,

Selene

Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:58 pm
GT Truther

Uncle John here: Selene, the universe is smiling at you or perhaps with you.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:28 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Quote:
For clarity, would you be so kind as to restate the questions, individually?

Good Lord! Who even talks like that?

Selene -

Quote:
Cheshire Cat: Oh, by the way, if you'd really like to know, he went that way.
Alice: Who did?
Cheshire Cat: The White Rabbit.
Alice: He did?
Cheshire Cat: He did what?
Alice: Went that way.
Cheshire Cat: Who did?
Alice: The White Rabbit.
Cheshire Cat: What rabbit?
Alice: But didn't you just say - I mean - Oh, dear.
Cheshire Cat: Can you stand on your head?
Alice: Oh!

The Cheshire Cat scared the beejesus out of me as a child! :huh

That smile still creeps me out.

Good job, Rutsie! Hmmmm - I need to cogitate on this information a while. :clap

Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:50 pm
GT Truther

I was not of an age and culture that devoured the Cheshire Cat, so let me pull out a favorite quote that Stan's bellicose nonsense brought to mind to share with all. It's been swimming toward the surface all day long.

"There was only one catch and that was Catch-22, which specified that a concern for one's own safety in the face of dangers that were real and immediate was the process of a rational mind. Orr was crazy and could be grounded. All he had to do was ask; and as soon as he did, he would no longer be crazy and would have to fly more missions. Orr would be crazy to fly more missions and sane if he didn't, but if he was sane he had to fly them. If he flew them he was crazy and didn't have to; but if he didn't want to he was sane and had to. Yossarian was moved very deeply by the absolute simplicity of this clause of Catch-22 and let out a respectful whistle.
"That's some catch, that catch-22," he observed.
"It's the best there is," Doc Daneeka agreed."

Catch-22 By Joseph Heller
Doc Daneeka explains why he cannot ground Yossarian or Orr due to insanity, Chapter 5: Chief White Halfoat.
http://www.allgreatquotes.com/catch-22_quotes.shtml

Yes Selene and BlueBonnet... well done indeed and I'd smile bright for you but it might creep you out in this context. roflmao

Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:28 pm
Site Admin

Grist - Catch 22! Good heavens, why didn't I think of that? :doh

Very apt, indeed!

Back at ya, Grist! ;)

"Catch-22...says you've always got to do what your commanding officer tells you to."

"But Twenty-seventh Air Force says I can go home with forty missions."

"But they don't say you have to go home. And regulations do say you have to obey every order. That's the catch. Even if the colonel were disobeying a Twenty-seventh Air Force order by making you fly more missions, you'd still have to fly them, or you'd be guilty of disobeying an order of his. And then the Twenty-seventh Air Force Headquarters would really jump on you."

Catch-22
Doc Daneeka reveals another clause of Catch-22 to Yossarian, Chapter 6: Hungry Joe.

:heart :heart :heart

Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:58 pm
GT Truther

Network:Seven

Season:1993-1996

Genre:Mystery & Paranormal

Starring:Warrick Moss as HostPlot Outline:The Extraordinary was an Australian television documentary series that featured stories of the paranormal and supernatural. It ran on the Seven Network from 1993 to 1996.

The show was hosted by Warwick Moss, who would narrate to the audience "true life" tales of the paranormal. Stories on the show revolved around a wide variety of subjects including alien abduction, ghosts, tales of clairvoyance and cryptozoological creatures such as the yowie. The show had a distinct local slant, with stories on the 1987 Nullarbor UFO incident or the appearance of a headless ghost in a music video for the Australian band 1927.

The Extraordinary also had a short-lived American version in 1994. It was hosted by Corbin Bernsen.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:17 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
Regarding that "Somethin' Funny Is Going On'" by Adam Adask... another site I frequent posted this:

Quote:

BARACK OBAMA UK LTD

13 VULCAN ROAD
WIGAN
LANCASHIRE
WN5 0RQ

Company No. 06797143

9999 – Dormant Company

I MAPPED THE ADDRESS ON VULCAN RD http://maps.google.com/maps?q=13+VULCAN ... 1,,0,-5.93

Then, someone checked past Presidents, and guess what? Obama is not the only "President" that has/had a "New UK Corp" form on the date of inauguration.

What Gives with this?

Hey Lynn, I have never seen this particular document. Quite a find and makes one stumble a bit considering the ramifications. If you look at the fringes of the constitutional purists and brethren within the conspiracy movement you will find some pretty heady stuff about the form of law we citizens are adhered to; British Admiralty Law as opposed to the common law and jurist format we believe we are governed by is actually a form of business law to protect property rather than humanity. I cannot tell you all the ramifications and how it happens, but if one follows the thread of corruption of what we are led to believe 'the law' is to a beginning, we are all subjects and tax slaves to the royal house of Great Britain and depending on whether our given names are capitalized or not on documents determines whether the individual is being assigned as an individual or a corporation of sorts and therefore somehow a possession rather than sovereign citizen. In proposed fact our taxes are said in such circles to be merely interest payments to the British Monarchy (and now other interest receivership principals such as China and the Vatican etc., etc.,) but primarily the Bank of England and it's principles. We Americans have always been nothing more than an extension of the British Corporate entity. Generally these legal twistings are downplayed and those who attempt to dislodge themselves from this legal classification of possession or entity ruled by taxation laws and courts of the United States for and as stipulated by the monarchy and Admiralty Law are immediately struck down in the courts and spirited away to rot in Federal digs or else put from the light in mental institutions much as the Soviets sequestered their troublemakers in the heyday of gulags and mental hospitals. It's all very alarming and the serpents of greed apparently walk hand in hand across the oceans. But I have to admit seeing our president's name listed as a business entity on the rolls of British business rosters upsets and frightens me. Who would give us a straight answer on this and would knowing the truth be worth the cost of asking the wrong people? Something to ponder. England's own Winston Churchill I believe stated government should be frightened of the people rather than the people being frighted of their government. The reverse we see in effect now disturbs me. I would recommend choosing one's battlefields carefully and believing in the survivability of the battle entered before plunging into such a situation.

If you're truly interested I will endeavor to find a succinct essay or reference to put you further down a path of knowledge about this stuff. But friend if you have trouble sleeping nights don't go down this path too far. It's creepy and overwhelming in so many ways.

Peace and gentle summer's end. Blow a kiss to the lovely Rainier Mount and pacific sky for me. Thanks for all you do, Grist

Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:17 pm
GT Truther

UncleJohn wrote:
Uncle John here: Selene, the universe is smiling at you or perhaps with you.

Yet another Vid too:

:hmm

Can you notice the wooble?

:offtobed

Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:04 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Grist von Zweifel wrote:
Lynnwood wrote:

Quote:

BARACK OBAMA UK LTD

13 VULCAN ROAD
WIGAN
LANCASHIRE
WN5 0RQ

Company No. 06797143

9999 – Dormant Company

What Gives with this?

Hey Lynn, I have never seen this particular document. Quite a find and makes one stumble a bit considering the ramifications. If you look at the fringes of the constitutional purists and brethren within the conspiracy movement you will find some pretty heady stuff about the form of law we citizens are adhered to; British Admiralty Law as opposed to the common law and jurist format we believe we are governed by is actually a form of business law to protect property rather than humanity. I cannot tell you all the ramifications and how it happens, but if one follows the thread of corruption of what we are led to believe 'the law' is to a beginning, we are all subjects and tax slaves to the royal house of Great Britain and depending on whether our given names are capitalized or not on documents determines whether the individual is being assigned as an individual or a corporation of sorts and therefore somehow a possession rather than sovereign citizen. In proposed fact our taxes are said in such circles to be merely interest payments to the British Monarchy (and now other interest receivership principals such as China and the Vatican etc., etc.,) but primarily the Bank of England and it's principles. We Americans have always been nothing more than an extension of the British Corporate entity. Generally these legal twistings are downplayed and those who attempt to dislodge themselves from this legal classification of possession or entity ruled by taxation laws and courts of the United States for and as stipulated by the monarchy and Admiralty Law are immediately struck down in the courts and spirited away to rot in Federal digs or else put from the light in mental institutions much as the Soviets sequestered their troublemakers in the heyday of gulags and mental hospitals. It's all very alarming and the serpents of greed apparently walk hand in hand across the oceans. But I have to admit seeing our president's name listed as a business entity on the rolls of British business rosters upsets and frightens me. Who would give us a straight answer on this and would knowing the truth be worth the cost of asking the wrong people? Something to ponder. England's own Winston Churchill I believe stated government should be frightened of the people rather than the people being frighted of their government. The reverse we see in effect now disturbs me. I would recommend choosing one's battlefields carefully and believing in the survivability of the battle entered before plunging into such a situation.

If you're truly interested I will endeavor to find a succinct essay or reference to put you further down a path of knowledge about this stuff. But friend if you have trouble sleeping nights don't go down this path too far. It's creepy and overwhelming in so many ways.

Peace and gentle summer's end. Blow a kiss to the lovely Rainier Mount and pacific sky for me. Thanks for all you do, Grist

SPECIFICALLY:

Quote:
But I have to admit seeing our president's name listed as a business entity on the rolls of British business rosters upsets and frightens me.

What bugs me equally is the date of incorporation. Leaves little room for doubt that the Presidency is connected to the UK Corp.

I am very familiar with that material Grist, no need to look for it...but finding a smoking gun like that is a bit unsettling. New to me is the material below though...

All the proof for the below is laid out here: http://www.powercrossing.com/

Quote:
History - The United States exists in two forms:

1. The original United States that was in operation until 1860; a collection of sovereign Republics in the union. Under the original Constitution the States controlled the Federal Government; the Federal Government did not control the States and had very little authority.

2. The original United States has been usurped by a separate and different UNITED STATES formed in 1871, which only controls the District of Columbia and it’s territories, and which is actually a corporation (the UNITED STATES CORPORATION) that acts as our current government. The United States Corporation operates under Corporate/Commercial/Public Law rather than Common/Private Law.

The original Constitution was never removed; it has simply been dormant since 1871. It is still intact to this day. This fact was made clear by Supreme Court Justice Marshall Harlan (Downes v. Bidwell, 182, U.S. 244 1901) by giving the following dissenting opinion: “Two national governments exist; one to be maintained under the Constitution, with all its restrictions; the other to be maintained by Congress outside and Independently of that Instrument.”

The Restore America Plan reclaimed the De Jure institutions of government of the 50 State Republics in order to restore Common Law that represents the voice of the people and ends Corporate Law that ignores the voice of the people while operating under Maritime/Admiralty/International Law. This occurred when warrants were delivered to all 50 Governors on March 30, 2010.

The rewritten Constitution of the UNITED STATES CORPORATION bypasses the original Constitution for the United States of America, which explains why our Congressmen and Senators don’t abide by it, and the President can write Executive Orders to do whatever he/she wants. They are following corporate laws that completely strip sovereigns of their God given unalienable rights. Corporate/Commercial/Public Law is not sovereign (private), as it is an agreement between two or more parties under contract. Common Law (which sovereigns operate under) is not Commercial Law; it is personal and private.

To understand this document, you need to understand some basic terms. Visit http://www.usavsus.info for complete understanding. The basic terms are:

De Jure – Existing by right or according to law; original, lawful. Common Law operates under De Jure terms.

De Facto - In practice but not necessarily ordained by law; in fact, in reality. Corporate Law operates under De Facto terms.

Sovereign – A real person. Sovereigns can own property while Citizens/Subjects cannot. According to the original Constitution, all government comes from the Sovereign Individual. Without the Sovereign Individual, there is no government.

U.S. Citizen/Subject – A corporate fictitious entity that merely represents the real person. It acts as a “strawman.” [To call oneself a “sovereign citizen” or “sovereign subject” is an oxymoron, since “sovereign” and “citizen/subject” are mutually exclusive of each other.] When asked if you are a “U.S. Citizen” on corporate legal documents, if you check “yes,” you agree to the terms of Corporate Law and unknowingly relinquish your sovereign status and transfer all of your rights to the UNITED STATES CORPORATION since you are now under contract.

Corporation – A non-human, fictitious entity. Corporate fictitious entities are denoted in all caps. This includes the names of Citizens/Subjects. Your fictitious “strawman” entity is addressed in all caps, i.e. JOHN SMITH, rather than John Smith.

Common Law – God’s law. Common Law and the system of De Jure Juries apply to sovereigns in disputes. In Common Law, contracts must be entered into knowingly, voluntarily, and intentionally.

Admiralty/Maritime Law/International Law – The King’s law. Deals with criminal acts that only apply to international contracts. Under this law, the people are no longer sovereign. The Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) that the United States practices is based on Admiralty Law. Under the UCC, contracts do not have to be entered into knowingly. Simple agreements can be binding, and as long as you exercise the benefits of that "agreement," you must meet the obligations associated with those benefits. If you accept the benefit offered by the government, then you MUST follow, to the letter,
each and every statute involved with that benefit. That “benefit” is the Federal Reserve Notes (U.S. dollars). By paying for things with U.S. dollars you are unknowingly giving up all of your Constitutional rights and are legally obligated to follow all of the UCC statues. But you were NEVER told this.

Lawful – A term used in Common Law.

Legal – A term used in the UCC which applies to Corporate Law.

HOW THE CONSTITUTION WAS USURPED BY THE CORPORATION

(note by Panama Legal: These are the basic premises adhered to by the people in the movement and the people in the Sovereign movement. The Government is a Corporation actually functioning as the Federal Government. Thus it does not have to follow the constitution. Also it does not matter if Obama is not a natural born citizen since it is a corporation he is the head of. The corporation gets the permission of the people to reign over them by deceit. This is done by wording in the Birth Certificates, Social Security Cards, driving Licenses, IRS forms, Marriage Licenses and other documents. They always refer to the “person” in all capital letters. This means the name represents a corporate entity. This is how the corporation courts get jurisdiction over you. Their courts do not fly the “reaL” American flag. They use the military or admiralty flag. For a discourse on this try this website: http://www.usavsus.info/

What the theory is goes like this. When you enter a US Courtroom there is a military or admiralty flag flying. The US Military does not have the protection of the constitution, neither does this apply to admiralty laws with ships at sea. When you enter a court room and cross through that little wooden gate they have and go to the area where the plaintiff (prosecutor) and defendant sit along with judge, court reporter, you are entering a “ship” or a foreign country as evidenced by the admiralty or military flag flying thus the constitution has no applicability and you are under equity law not common law. The flaw with their scheme is that there is no full disclosure to the people about any of this. This is brief over simplified synopsis of the scam run by the federal corporation. End of our comment.)

In 1788 (January 1), The United States was officially bankrupt.

In 1790 (August 4), Article One of the U.S. Statues at Large, pages 138-178, abolished the States of the Republic and created Federal Districts. In the same year, the former States of the Republic reorganized as Corporations and their legislatures wrote new State Constitutions, absent defined boundaries, which they presented to the people of each state for a vote...the new State Constitutions fraudulently made the people “Citizens” of the new Corporate States. A Citizen is also defined as a “corporate fiction."

In 1845, Congress passed legislation that would ultimately allow Common Law to be usurped by Admiralty Law. http://www.barefootsworld.net/admiralty.html explains this change. The yellow fringe placed at the bottom of court flags shows this is still true. Before 1845, Americans were considered sovereign individuals who governed themselves under Common Law.

In 1860 – Congress was adjourned Sine Die – Lincoln could not legally reconvene Congress.

In 1861, President Lincoln declared a National Emergency and Martial Law, which gave the President unprecedented powers and removed it from the other branches. This has NEVER been reversed.

In 1863, the Lieber Code was established taking away your property and your rights.

From 1864-1867, Several Reconstruction Acts were passed forcing the states to ratify the 14th Amendment, which made everyone slaves.

In 1865, the capital was moved to Washington, D.C., a separate country – not a part of the United States of America.

In 1871, The United States became a Corporation with a new constitution and a new corporate government, and the original constitutional government was vacated to become dormant, but it was never terminated. The new constitution had to be ratified by the people according to the original constitution, but it never was. The whole process occurred behind closed doors. The people are the source of financing for this new government.

In 1917, the Trading with the Enemy Act (TWEA) was passed. This insightful video from [link to movielocker.com/4084)] states the following: “This act was implemented to deal with the countries we were at war with during World War I. It gave the President and the Alien Property Custodian the right to seize the assets of the people included in this act and if they wanted to do business in this country they could apply for a license to do so. By 1921, the Federal Reserve Bank (the trustee for the Alien Property Custodian) held over $700,000,000 in trust.” Understand that this trust was based on our assets, not theirs.

In 1933, 48 Stat 1, of the TWEA was amended to include the United States Person because they wanted to take our gold away. Executive Order 6102 was created to make it illegal for a U.S. Citizen to own gold. In order for the Government to take our gold away and violate our Constitutional rights, we were reclassified as ENEMY COMBATANTS.”

In 1933, there was a second United States bankruptcy. In the first bankruptcy the United States collateralized all public lands. In the 1933 bankruptcy, the U.S. government collateralized the private lands of the people (a lien) – they borrowed money against our private lands. They were then mortgaged. That is why we pay property taxes.

From a speech in Congress in The Bankruptcy of the United States Congressional Record, March 17, 1993, Vol. 33, page H-1303, Speaker Representative James Trafficant Jr. (Ohio) addressing the House states:

“...It is an established fact that the United States Federal Government has been dissolved by the Emergency Banking Act, March 9, 1933, 48 Stat. 1, Public Law 89-719; declared by President Roosevelt, being bankrupt and insolvent. H.J.R. 192, 73rd Congress m session June 5, 1933 - Joint Resolution To Suspend The Gold Standard and Abrogate The Gold Clause dissolved the Sovereign Authority of the United States and the official capacities of all United States Governmental Offices, Officers, and Departments and is further evidence that the United States Federal Government exists today in name only.

The receivers of the United States Bankruptcy are the International Bankers, via the United Nations, the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund. All United States Offices, Officials, and Departments are now operating within a de facto status in name only under Emergency War Powers. With the Constitutional Republican form of Government now dissolved, the receivers of the Bankruptcy have adopted a new form of government for the United States. This new form of government is known as a Democracy, being an established Socialist/Communist order under a new governor for America. This act was instituted and established by transferring and/or placing the Office of the Secretary of Treasury to that of the Governor of the International Monetary Fund. Public Law 94-564, page 8, Section H.R. 13955 reads in part: “The U.S. Secretary of Treasury receives no compensation for representing the United States...

Prior to 1913, most Americans owned clear, allodial title to property, free and clear of any liens of mortgages until the Federal Reserve Act (1913) “Hypothecated” all property within the Federal United States to the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve, in which the Trustees (stockholders) held legal title. The U.S. Citizen (tenant, franchisee) was registered as a “beneficiary” of the trust via his/her birth certificate. In 1933, the Federal United States hypothecated all of the present and future properties, assets, and labor of their “subjects,” the 14th Amendment U.S. Citizen to the Federal Reserve System. In return, the Federal Reserve System agreed to extend the federal United States Corporation all of the credit “money substitute” it needed.

Like any debtor, the Federal United States government had to assign collateral and security to their creditors as a condition of the loan. Since the Federal United States didn’t have any assets, they assigned the private property of their “economic slaves,” the U.S. Citizens, as collateral against the federal debt. They also pledged the unincorporated federal territories, national parks, forests, birth certificates, and nonprofit organizations as collateral against the federal debt. All has already been transferred as payment to the international bankers.

Unwittingly, America has returned to its pre-American Revolution feudal roots whereby all land is held by a sovereign and the common people had no rights to hold allodial title to property. Once again, We the People are the tenants and sharecroppers renting our own property from a Sovereign in the guise of the Federal Reserve Bank. We the People have exchanged one master for another.”

In 1944, Washington D.C. was deeded to the International Monetary Fund (IMF) by the Breton Woods Agreement. The IMF is made up of wealthy people that own most of the banking industries of the world. It is an organized group of bankers that have taken control of most governments of the world so the bankers run the world. Congress, the IRS, and the President work for the IMF. The IRS is not a U.S. government agency. It is an agency of the IMF. (Diversified Metal Products v. IRS et al. CV-93-405E-EJE U.S.D.C.D.I., Public Law 94-564, Senate Report 94-1148 pg. 5967, Reorganization Plan No. 26, Public Law 102-391.)

HOW CAN WE REPAIR OUR COUNTRY RIGHT NOW?

“The Supreme Court has said the De Jure Government offices still exist but the people have failed to occupy them.

Remember Downs v. Bidwell and the dissenting opinion of Justice Marshall Harlan? He said that two national governments exist; one to be maintained under the Constitution, with all its restrictions. This is one that We the people need to force our elected public officials to occupy – De Jure rule.

We need to change that by organizing Grand Juries and putting our officials back under De jure rule and out of the Corporate (or Military) Rule that they are currently operating under.

Our elected officials will then have to operate under the limits of their Oath of office to uphold the U.S. and State Constitutions, circa 1860. When they violate the Oath it’s a capital crime.

The reason we go back to 1860 is because that is the last time we had lawful laws in this country.

Where do the people get their power to convene a Grand Jury? The Magna Carta, 1215.

Our Founding Fathers looked back to history for precedent when they decided they wanted to change their government. What they found was the Magna Carta Liberatum, the Great Charter of Freedoms. It set a precedent that changed the face of England forever, by establishing that the King was not above the law.

King John of England signed the Magna Carta after immense pressure from the Church and his barons (the people). The King often lived above the law, violating both Feudal and Common Law, and was heavily criticized for his foreign policy and actions in England. The Barons, with the support of the Church, pressured King John to spell out a list of their rights and guarantee that those rights would be enforced. The Barons provided a draft, and after some negotiation, King John put his seal to the Magna Carta in Runnymede, in June of 1215.

Section 61 set rules for establishing the Grand Jury. It states: Since we have granted all these things for God, for the better ordering of our kingdom, and to allay the discord that has arisen between us and our barons (people), and since we desire that they shall be enjoyed in their entirety, with lasting strength, forever, we give and grant to the barons the following security: The barons shall elect twenty-five of their number to keep, and cause to be observed with all their might, the peace and liberties granted and confirmed to them by this charter. If we, our chief justice, our officials, or any of our servants offend in any respect against any man, or transgress any of the articles of the peace or of this security, and the offense is made known to four of the said twenty-five barons, they shall come to us.”

I am not digging Grist, I am an observer of the truth and the fraud, but temptation did locate a couple interesting tidbits.

Quote:
Name & Registered Office: WILLIAM J. CLINTON FOUNDATION UK
ACRE HOUSE
11/15 WILLIAM ROAD
LONDON
NW1 3ER
Company No. 06308133

Date of Incorporation: 10/07/2007

Company Type: PRI/LBG/NSC (Private, Limited by guarantee, no share capital, use of 'Limited' exemption)
7499 - Non-trading company
Accounting Reference Date: 31/12
Last Accounts Made Up To: 31/12/2008 (FULL)
Next Accounts Due: 30/09/2010
Last Return Made Up To: 10/07/2010
Next Return Due: 07/08/2011

Quote:
Name & Registered Office: GEORGE BUSH & SON LIMITED
STAITHE ROAD
STALHAM
NORFOLK
NR12 9AX
Company No. 00568380

Date of Incorporation: 02/07/1956

7499 - Non-trading company
Accounting Reference Date: 31/03
Last Accounts Made Up To: 31/03/2005 (SMALL)
Next Accounts Due:
Last Return Made Up To: 13/09/2006
Next Return Due:
Last Members List: 13/09/2006

I wonder...

Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:34 pm

I have to concur with L2L - well found Ruts!!!

The Tavistock Institute saga you exposed for us is a most interesting read. What a rabbit hole, and it is giving me perspectives that I have not read before on Mind Contol!

When I started reading the stuff, I immediately pondered whether the Fabian Society was linked, and lo and behold - YES, there they were! All these institutions focus on creating SHEEPLES. If the people are stupid, they will keep slaving at their lot - and PAY TAXES!

And who set them in motion? - The Rockerfeller Foundation!

It is a debilitating history - why work and battle to create a comfortable life style when you can have the SERFES do all the sweating!

Very evident in current history in my country. We have 50% of our populaion dependant on State hand- outs. And who put the plan in place? Cecil John Rhodes - a Fabian!

:headbang

The Truth Must Out!

Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:17 am
Profile WWW

And this lady - Iona Miller sure says it the way it is. I am reserving my opinion for now, but I must say, she puts it in black and white. Still reading her volums of info. She is a prolific writer on this Tavistock saga.

One place to get in on her work is : http://ionamiller.iwarp.com/

Many links from there as she is obviously well versed at the eradication of truth wilth her exposures. Quite a piece of work. Recommended to anyone interested in how humanities consciouness was bottle for gain.

:cool

Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:00 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

More news on the "Corporation" running things.
England too has this setup.
make one wonder if the WW1 which toppled keigs was setup to install the "Corporation"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0IM7Hobd_k

Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:12 am
GT Truther

Thank you guys and gals for availing yourselves outing these truths.

Selene

I think I understand Stan's cryptic speak, but why I ask myself do they talk like that in public?
To those they refer, it makes sense. Maybe, it's they're way getting a message across..like,.. I know, we know, something about you, to those who might feel violated offended if they were more clearly mentioned by them.

Obviously, in they're way, they consider some of these people important..but they'd never let them know about it directly.

Thanks much everybody for the above postings!

Dex

Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:13 am
Site Admin

Quote:
But I have to admit seeing our president's name listed as a business entity on the rolls of British business rosters upsets and frightens me.

My first thought when I read this post was "Someone is registering domain names." Sure enough see below:

(These lovely people charge you 150 pounds for a name!)

We are offering the most prestigious company names in the UK.The UK is the largest single unitary registrar of company names in the world, with nearly 3 million names registered. The availability of good quality names for ventures wishing to incorporate companies in England is virtually non existent. There is also no legal mechanism to increase supply so values can only increase due to scarcity. Once a company name is gone it is not available for registration. The English companies house registry has a restrictive approach to the registration of similar names to ones already registered that means once a company name has been registered it can be fully protected from encroachment from similar names.The value of good quality company names has increased exponentially due to scarcity.They are a stunning investment either as a long term holding or for development. :gah

Due to changes introduced via companies act 2006 only readymade companies older than November 2006 can have corporate directors as the only directors.All other companies need to appoint a human as a director.

These great names also come with a DOMAIN NAME

http://www.formationshouse.com/search/readymade.php

Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:35 am
GT Truther

Unfortunately, the Barack Obama Corp is not there.

Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:26 pm
GT Truther

Dex,

Your comments are most welcome. I’d be grateful if you could say something about my ideas below.

Dex wrote:
I think I understand Stan's cryptic speak, but why I ask myself do they talk like that in public?

To those they refer, it makes sense. Maybe, it's they're way [of] getting a message across..like,.. I know, we know, something about you, to those who might feel violated offended if they were more clearly mentioned by them.

I wish I had some clearer idea of ‘to those’ they are referring. My thought was this:

• The Maj have spent a lot of time communicating with the Zetas ( of P-24 to P-54 type), the Orions and whoever-else-is-out-there. And they’ve learned a certain ‘language’ of facilitation with them.

• That language (if I understand it even partially? Maybe not.) is one of “Ask the Master, but we cannot answer unless you are asking something based on your own experience.” In other words, no ‘theoretical questions’ apply. The Zeta etc civilizations will tell us nothing until they are asked about a specific growth experience that the questioner has had – which is evidence of some spiritual development - and they can give some guidance thereby.

• Which is all very cool – works really well for the spiritual seeker, and keeps their learning ‘real’ – but… but…but….

• This mode, adopted by humans when attempting to communicate with other humans smacks of nothing so much as that of a sniveling pompous jerk attempting to elevate himself to godlike status: High Priest Interlocutor of Those Beings Beyond. Yes, indeed. Major power trip. Bow to your High Priest Me! Me!. I alone can translate the murmurings of the gods, I can teach you …..whooohooooo! Such power.

• I, for one, say: Get a grip, deluded #$%^&-holes. Your job is to communicate with your own human race in humanly-understandable language. (Oh, wait. You think your job is to save your own sorry asses?) Get over scoring galactic brownie points by dancing words before your “gods” and start dealing with your true mission: speaking the honest human truth to us earthlings in our own understandable language. Stop hiding behind your friggin’ lawyers (wonderful excuse, no?) and communicate actual truth to humans in understandable human terms. That’s all. Is that too much to ask?

Comments welcome.

And if you, J, think I don’t actually get it, I certainly invite you to comment here and instruct us as well. You know how.

Respectful regards,

Selene

Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:10 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37  Next