It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:52 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Boing Employee Tells all?? 

Re: Boing Employee Tells all??
Hey Midnight

"The Book of Knowledge: The Keys of Enoch" by Dr. JJ Hurtak.

I have been studying this book as well as the "Pistus Sophia" - same author and my teacher for the past 12 years. It is the facts as he obtained from the Heavens given to him by Enoch, Metatron and the Father and is the Higher story of the SoulSpirit (or Neshema in Hebrew) and the connection to our Future Science as enlightened humans that desire to return Home.

We often have Dex speaking of his personal experiences with the Ultra-terrestrials which is umbrella'd by the above texts. Pure Manna - imho.

:heart ;) :heart

Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:26 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: Boing Employee Tells all??
Bluebonnet wrote:
Lynnwood and everyone,

I just did some research on this from home due to the difficulties described above.

1. No I cannot find any connection between the Restore America PAC and The Restore American Plan. Lynnwood is correct.

I did find some disturbing, at least to me, information.

Dr. Sam Kennedy:

REDACTED FOR SPACE

I agree! I already knew Sam Kennedy's name is not that, he doesn't hide it. His real name SUPPOSEDLY is:

Quote:
I got his name from the guy who runs Truth Radio, a Richard Palmquist I believe. You might check for a Richard Glen Unger for a dental license in Mass. or NY.

on November 16, 2008 at 9:32 pm | ReplySam Jr
From the New York Office of Professions

11/16/2008

Name : UNGER GLENN R
Address : RENSSELAER NY
Profession : DENTISTRY
License No: 032245
Date of Licensure : 07/16/76
Additional Qualification :
Registered through last day of : 06/10

No office address provided.

If I remember correctly, he said the "Sam" is a male figure in his life that he respected, and he liked the "Kennedys", and he is a "Dr" (a Dentist). I'll poke around for some confirmation on that, and whether he has been to prison. I think you might be right.

Here is the breadcrumb trail
http://www.google.com/search?source=ig& ... =&gs_rfai=

Ahhhh, or it might be this:

Quote:
"Sam Kennedy" is an alias. How to find his real name
http://loveforlife.com.au/node/3694

Some have claimed his real name is Gene Berkowitz, found from the obituary of his mother who recently died... If you go back thru old Sam kennedy Transcripts you'll find the date she died, then you can track down the obits in the city she lived in. She was the only elderly woman in her 80s-90s who died that day who survived her husband and had 4 children. A son whose profession and age are surprisingly the same as "Sam Kennedy" with the name of Gene.

Do your own research to prove it to yourself.

Why does a man using an alias demand everyone attending his seminars/workshops sign a notarized affidavit re their true name and identity? (Lynn commenting - huh? wow. If this is true, then The Restore America Plan (the T.R.A.P.) is sprung, they just got about another 10,000 "real names of Patriots"... about 200 from each state. Splendid way to "round 'em up, dontcha think?)

He also claims that the money from his workshops went to charity? Like the non-profit fund-raising charity called the Southern Poverty Law Center? Or the Anti-Defamation League? Organizations that have both written against scathing defamatory 'white papers' on the movement "Sam Kennedy" attempting to be a leader in (insulated with a comfortable alias, sheep-skin and all)?

Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:46 am
GT Truther

Fascinating. I put this in Google:

"Tim Turner" "Sam Kennedy"
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe ... =&gs_rfai=

Now, I don't suggest you click on any of those links unless you have excellent Antivirus, because EVERY LINK I clicked on this page a "Serious Threat" was detected over the top of "This Page Will Not Display" -- EXCEPT for this one: "Commercial Law Resource"

Strange. Seems as if "someone" doesn't want The Restore America Plan to get any more visitors to sites talking about them with those two names in the search string.

Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:27 am
GT Truther

I have been reading Sickscent's recent GLP threads, and there have been several, and the thing about them that has got my attention is that they are attached to a lot of real science.

There has been a lot of earthquakes lately, but I'm not going to pay big attention until the number of significant earthquakes goes way up, and a number of them are identified as 9 and above.

Will the Sun blast us with a massive series of mega CMAs as it might have done in a repeatable cycle every eleven thousand years or so?

Maybe, maybe not.

But that highly magnetic cloud of particles is in our neighbourhood, and the Sun has noticed.

Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:04 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Site Admin

Quote:
Now, I don't suggest you click on any of those links unless you have excellent Antivirus, because EVERY LINK I clicked on this page a "Serious Threat" was detected over the top of "This Page Will Not Display" -- EXCEPT for this one: "Commercial Law Resource"

Strange. Seems as if "someone" doesn't want The Restore America Plan to get any more visitors to sites talking about them with those two names in the search string.

Yep, Lynn - that is exactly what happened to me. I do have serious anti-virus software, etc. at home (DH is a retired network admin) :mrgreen: so I was able to access some of the pages from home.

At work we have serious "censoring" software but not at home and, yet, at home I experienced the same conditions as Lynn. :hmm

Quote:
But that highly magnetic cloud of particles is in our neighbourhood, and the Sun has noticed.

:clap :heart midnight!

Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:18 am
GT Truther

My friend Natasha with the Astronomer-Scientist friend that knows about the sun has read this thread. He talked to Natasha and when she has time this weekend she is going to call me to discuss his thoughts.

Lynn

Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:52 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
My friend Natasha with the Astronomer-Scientist friend that knows about the sun has read this thread. He talked to Natasha and when she has time this weekend she is going to call me to discuss his thoughts.

Can't wait, Lynnwood! :clap :heart

I'm really interested to hear his thoughts on this. Too much weird stuff is going on, IMHO!

Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:18 am
Site Admin

Looking forward to the update Lynn, thank you!

Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:18 am
Profile WWW

That would be so great Lynn, I will be looking forwards to it as well. ;)

Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:22 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I'll call her, she said she had heard from Gary and then failed to call me... I am as anxious as you all are..

Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:21 am
Site Admin

Thanks, Lynnwood, for following up on this. :heart

This whole issue has me very worried. Don't know if ya'll heard - but we had a 4.0 earthquake near Alice, TX over the weekend! :shock:

Alice is near Corpus Christi on the Texas Gulf Coast.

Soooo - due to crustal stress, oil drilling (there is a huge oil field near there) or :dunno ?

Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:04 am

Any one heard anything? This one still makes me really uneasy.

Sat May 08, 2010 6:51 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

I am willing to bet that this subject is clsoer to thruth than ANYTHING we have ever discused in th epast... :scared

Sat May 08, 2010 7:34 pm
Profile WWW

Yes, I am afraid, very afraid your right. The BE just stated what he knew and then make their personal decision and left. I think if it had been a false story he would have milked it for all the attention he could get. But naddah nothing, zip.... that's what makes me think it's true. :scared

Mon May 10, 2010 1:11 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

What's really odd is that Sickscent has just poof disappeared from GLP. However, he is blogging at his own site. Maybe he and Trinity had it out - who knows? Wouldn't be the first poster.

http://sickscent.blogspot.com/

The site is not the best I've ever seen but he has put everything together and published it online to the tune of 97 pages. :shock:

Enjoy!

Mon May 10, 2010 1:38 pm
Site Admin

Bluebonnet wrote:
What's really odd is that Sickscent has just poof disappeared from GLP. However, he is blogging at his own site. Maybe he and Trinity had it out - who knows? Wouldn't be the first poster.

http://sickscent.blogspot.com/

The site is not the best I've ever seen but he has put everything together and published it online to the tune of 97 pages. :shock:

Enjoy!

Invite him here Blue...

Lynwood any update yet, or are you allowed to share?

Mon May 10, 2010 2:12 pm
Profile WWW

Sickscent is back on GLP as of last night, and started a new thread today: Vibration Creates Form ^^^^^ Different Frequency = Different Form found here

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 062229/pg1

Tue May 11, 2010 8:45 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Ruts when you get time could you please give us the highlights of the thread, as you know I don't click on GLP Links.

Thanks

Wed May 12, 2010 4:08 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Sorry all! I haven't been able to invite him here. Too busy at night!

Well :embarressed last night was American Idol, ya know? Gotta root for my Cool, TX boy! ;) :yamon

Wed May 12, 2010 6:01 am
Site Admin

Bluebonnet wrote:
Sorry all! I haven't been able to invite him here. Too busy at night!

Well :embarressed last night was American Idol, ya know? Gotta root for my Cool, TX boy! ;) :yamon

Get off the Boob Tube & Invite the man here, geeze what's wrong with you girl.

Do we have to issue you three days in the park or what :banned :admin

:roflmao :spit

Wed May 12, 2010 4:53 pm
Profile WWW

The first posts in the thread are videos that show how different vibrations create form in solid matter. One example is how a soprano's voice can shatter a glass.

Healing resonances are part of vibrations. Think of the Schumann resonance - the vibration of the planet, which is increasing. If we increase our vibrational level, we ascend in consciousness.

Quote:
consciousness is what creates the different frequencies- allowing us to manifest reality and create different things and see things differently.

Quote:
It is also the secrets to alchemy and transmutation.

Find the resonent frequency of mercury (quicksilverand) induce that frequency into it, when its in a state of resonation and its chemical bonds become loose, you have to quickly shift the frequency down a notch to that of Gold. it will transform.

The actuall process is a little more complex but that is the gist.

Quote:
The new paradigm...it is a way of understanding that shows you how everything is connected.

The above fits in with quantum theory, quantum physics, quantum mechanics.

Quote:
LESSON

When a bed of dry granular material or fluid is subject to vertical vibration at certain frequencies, pattern formations start to appear at the surface when the modulation exceeds a critical value. These waves have a frequency which is half that of the driving oscillations (the first sub-harmonic). This effect was first reported by Michael Faraday in 1831.

To really get what sickscent is talking about check out his/her blog, found here: http://sickscent.blogspot.com/

Wed May 12, 2010 9:15 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

I am not sure if this is new or old information but this was posted on the GT by Helvetic so I thiought I would copy it here and see if there was some new information??

Helvetic wrote:
A Boeing Whistleblower’s Warning | Will a Massive Celestial System Change Our Solar System?

Source: bibliotecapleyades.net

Quote:
"It all started with a statement made by a man working for BOEING. He does not work for NASA, but rather is a NASA contractor from BOEING. Do to this contract work there was many video conferences and other meetings he was included in. His first statement:

I work for a NASA contractor and handle the video conferencing sessions between JSC and other facilities. Everybody always wants to see a link. Well, everything talked about in these vc's is top secret - so there's obviously not a link. I love my family and need my job so I'm not gonna tell you much that would endanger those either. I work for Boeing. All I can tell you is there is a LOT of interesting sh.. happening. The moon is NOT crashing - but it doesn't need to. There is a reason so many are sending birds up to watch the Sun - and it's not cause we just would like to know more about the Sun.

He claims that the event that is coming is a natural occurrence and it concerns something affecting the sun, NOT slamming into the Earth. It is already affecting the sun as evidenced by the solar filaments. He states:

The Sun is already reacting to 'forces' we can't see. ..."

Download PDF here

Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:39 pm
Profile WWW

I think you did well L2L.

This article does belong here and records one persons views and beliefs by his record of this thread and in the pdf the concept is fleshed out by his discoveries. This is not an opinion by chance. It was the BE's impression from his exposure to the threat (and a brave one at that) and his belief that humanity could do with a warning. The writer of the pdf has taken the lead now and has started compiling the evidense which is in the public record and is piecing it together.

A well worth read and is all a precursor to the Electromagnetic Null Zone finally being identified, not as a threat, but as a well planned event we will experience (imho) and will be the agent of cleaning up the mess we are in. It has been told by the ancients that Earth will be transported to the Orion constellation to recieve a "life giving" environment with two blue-white suns.

The story is being mapped here

Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:44 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Thanks for posting the site Sky...

I really think there is something with what this gent has said even though it came from GLP I still believe it to be the truth.

What exactly we are in for remains to be seen :scared :awe

Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:06 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

hmm,

quoted from the penultimate message on page 1 of this thread, my thoughts turn to the 'red sky prophecy'... ???

http://www.wolflodge.org/visibiliti/prophecy/redsky.htm

:scared :scared :scared

Quote:
It was at the end of the fourth day that the third Vision came to him. As he gazed out onto the landscape towards the setting Sun, the sky suddenly turned to a liquid and then turned blood-red. As far as his eyes could see, the sky was solid red, with no variation in shadow, texture or light. The whole of Creation seemed to have grown still, as if awaiting some unseen command. Time, place and destiny seemed to be in limbo, stilled by the bleeding sky. He gazed for a long time at the sky, in a state of awe and terror, for the red colour of the sky was like nothing he had ever seen in any sunset or sunrise. The colour was that of man, not of Nature, and it had a vile stench and texture. It seemed to burn the Earth wherever it touched. As sunset drifted to night, the stars shone bright red, the colour never leaving the sky, and everywhere the cries of fear and pain were heard.

Again, the warrior spirit appeared to Grandfather, but this time as a voice from the sky. Like thunder, the voice shook the landscape. "This, then, is the third sign, the night of the bleeding stars. It will become known throughout the world, for the sky in all lands will be red with the blood of the sky, day and night. It is then, with this sign of the third probable future, that there is no longer hope. Life on the Earth as man has lived it will come to an end, and there can be no turning back, physically or spiritually. It is then, if things are not changed during the second sign, that man will surely know the destruction of the Earth is at hand. It is then that the children of the Earth must run to the wild places and hide. For when the sky bleeds fire, there will be no safety in the world of man."

Simon

Bluebonnet wrote:

The Biggest Solar Storm in History

It was the 2 September 1859. The clipper ship Southern Cross was off Chile when, at 1:30am, it sailed into a living hell. Hailstones from above and waves from all around whipped the deck. When the wind-lashed ocean spray fell away to leeward, the men noticed they were sailing in an ocean of blood. The colour was reflected from the sky, which, they could see – even through the clouds – was wreathed in an all-encompassing red glow.

The sailors recognised the lights as the southern aurora that usually graced the skies near the Antarctic Circle, just as their northern counterparts cling to the Arctic. To see them from this far north was highly unusual. As the gale subsided, they witnessed an even more astonishing display. Fiery lights loomed against the horizon as if some terrible conflagration had engulfed the Earth. Vivid bolts flew across the now clear sky in spiral streaks and exploded in silent brilliance, as if the very souls of all humanity were fleeing whatever cataclysm had befallen the planet.

Upon their arrival at San Francisco, the ship’s company discovered that theirs was not an isolated experience. Two thirds of the Earth’s skies had been similarly smothered. Also, there was a sinister side to the aurorae.

The beguiling lights had disabled the telegraph system, wiping out communications across the world. For days, nature refused to allow these arteries of information to flow freely. It was as if today’s Internet had suddenly, inexplicably shut down. Worse still, the aurora also threatened life and limb.

Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:59 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next