It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:32 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.7 2010 
GT Truther

Post Pot-Bellied, Bug-Eyed Tentacled Alien Woman
fulcanelli wrote:
Thanks for sharing your perspective, Don. I was also going to ask that you elaborate on the 7 of 10, but L2L beat me to it. Your explanation and understanding of these predictions are appreciated.

To answer your question: Yes, I do recall the USAF witness testimony (of which I posted a note, here on the GT, alerting those who weren't already aware that it was forthcoming), from last week. Nevertheless, I can’t logically make the leap from UFO activity causing a handful of nuke sites to lose their launch capability for an evening, to ET preventing any "nuclear missteps".

I understand that much of these connect-the-dots are indeed more "leaps of faith", though I prefer to call them "leaps of logic", because what's most important is the logic that's employed. If ET makes an overt effort to break the 'Prime Directive', so that fully conscious humans in control of world-warping weaponry can get the full impact of just how powerful they can be when they want to, there has to be a reason for it. The obvious conclusion to most is that ET was signalling to the US military that they had the power to stymie any intent to use that nuclear weaponry.....as opposed to, say, preventing an aircraft carrier from leaving a port, or any of a number of other non-nuclear scenarios. Thus it's a logical deduction to speculate that ET would be just as equally concerned about any intent by megalomaniacal elitists to deploy nukes against the common man. 'Testing' is one thing, and deploying the 2 nukes against Japan was also allowed, for 2 reasons at least: mankind was allowed to prove he had graduated to the point where he had mastered the technology, and the intended use in actual deployment was to bring a quicker end to a world war being prosecuted by tyrannical regimes against the world's more peace-loving democracies. But just because the PTB CAN does not mean they are ALLOWED to use them, because their use would affect not only the current inhabitants of the planet but those that would inherit it in the future. Think of the high-school graduate who passes his driver exam and is allowed to use Dad's Jaguar to take his girl to the prom; that privilege doesn't extend to him using the Jag to pimp out his ho's, or to run over the class nerd just to see the terror on his face before impact.

fulcanelli wrote:
Additionally, I don’t believe “ET” would prevent any of the other potentially dire scenarios (biological/chemical weapon use, another 9/11, famine, plague, flooding, megaquake, super volcano, tsunami, pole shift, etc), from happening.

Alas, I agree with you there, even though it pains many of them (ET, not to mention the rest of us) mightily to have to see us do these kinds of injustices to each other. This is OUR demolition derby, whether they like it or not, and even though it reflects poorly on us as an immature race, it's exactly the reason why we're here doing these things: proving our spiritual temperament or lack thereof. ET will NOT be 'saving the day' when the poleshift hits, or any of the individual events in the run-up to it occur. These are OUR tests, and they have to be as real as possible, with no fake promises of rescue or rapture.

fulcanelli wrote:
But it would seem it comes down to just that… a matter of belief, rather than facts. I can’t prove ET wouldn’t save the day, any more than you could prove that ET would.

EXACTLY! If it were any other way, "Bad Guys" would shut their trap and get with the program, keeping their resentful and sullen thoughts to themselves, biding their time......thereby defeating the purpose of Earth. Alternately, "Good Guys" would resign themselves to thinking there really IS no justice in the world, and would therefore be more likely to give themselves over to the 'Dark Side'. [Enter 'cackling STS aliens'.]

fulcanelli wrote:
But, for the sake of my honest attempt to understand your perspective more clearly, are you saying that the Zetas (or grays) would not tolerate any nuclear missteps, as they’re STO, in nature? And the cackling STS ET's... which ones are those, specifically? Admittedly, I'm not up-to-speed on all the different ET races or their varying agendas... but there seems to be much irony and conflicting accounts, as to who wants what and why.

The STO zetas are allowed to intervene ONLY in rare cases, otherwise they're inhibited by the 'Prime Directive' (and the same applies to the STS zetas, actually). What would constitute a case that would be likely for an intervention to be allowed? As I stated above, there are cases in which the wrongful use of nuclear weapons would affect the viablility of the earth for use by future generations, as well as non-nuclear situations that would unfairly skew the 'balance of power' between the common man and the elite ruling class that continuously and unapologetically oppresses him. One such instance (allegedly, and logic tells me it makes too much sense) is the theft of the presidency in 2000 and 2004, a situation foreseen by ET ages ago and thus was concocted the plan to 'punk' the players who masterminded those crimes (the so-called 'White Lie', or 'Gray Lie' as I prefer to call it).

To get back on point; there are many 'agendas', but there are only two basic orientations of ETs: STO and STS, or Good Guys and Bad Guys, or Angels and Demons, etc. Both factions are eager to increase their share of the soul harvest of Earth; they've spent eons cultivating souls with inspiration that responds to the subconscious calls put forth by our free will, that most precious gift of all.

fulcannelli wrote:
As for The Elite’s mercenaries, there are many which are hand-picked out of Special Forces, who have no next-of-kin and are the type that weeps when the flag is raised or lowered. In 1991, the late Wendelle Stevens interviewed one of these CIA assassins, “Connor O'Ryan” (pseudonym used by Derek Hennessy), who claimed to be a sentry that defected from S4. Additionally, let’s not forget about the MKULTRA mind-controlled mercs, who must be considered at The Elite’s beck and call. This is to say, TPTB have been using these types for decades and to assume that they can’t be relied upon “when the chips are down” is a bit naive to me. After all, these assassins, whether mind-controlled or not, will be afforded the same protection as The Elites, if there is indeed a pole shift coming.

Yes, I'm aware of the prediliction to choose future mercs and black-ops agents from the ranks of orphans and lifelong bachelors. I have to chuckle when I think of the weeping over the flag; says it all. Up until recently, most of these have been slavishly devoted to their elite masters, and most will continue to be so. However, in an environment in which money is useless, and the servants control the keys to the stockrooms (after all, Heinz can't very well cook his own filet mignon, right?), do you really expect the same dynamic that's in place now to chug merrily along as it has in the past? Black-ops agents, mercs, special forces, etc, may be given a 'ticket', but they may not. Some aren't sure (one of my sources in special forces has introduced me to others in that nether-world) if they're scheduled for assassination, themselves! They see how their own masters order assassinations, see the sordid underbelly of the power structure, and though they are instruments of 'evil', they are astute enough not to trust the hand that pays them farther than their eyes can see. So think again about the dynamic post-shift, in a world defined by independent fiefdoms of survivors, with no central clearing-house of authority capable of exerting any substantive control over other hubs of survivors.

fulcanelli wrote:
Dondep wrote:

"Nancy is in front of an alien with huge green eyes, which are together as large as her face. She has some kind of tentacles hanging down from her mouth, from the sides of her mouth, but these are only a couple inches long. She is helped out of a tub of water, nutrient water, and it becomes apparent that where she has thin arms and legs that her middle is beset with more tentacles, these a foot or more long. This gives her a pot bellied appearance. Her rear legs come to a small foot, almost like a hoof, and bend at the knee like a horse or dog's back legs do, not like a hominoid legs. Yet her arms have hands and digits. Her assistants come with a sleeveless smock, bright colors of yellow and orange, and tie this behind her. This is to cover her belly of tentacles. She and Nancy walk out onto a stage, hand in hand, but the alien moves to take a seat on the stage while Nancy steps down into the crowd, helped by a man who extends his hand to steady Nancy. The alien gives an overview, telepathically and via a holograph, to the crowd.

Oh my… this one seems to be straight-out of a bad acid trip… How are we supposed to take anything NL says seriously, whether from her own accounts or per the Zetas, when it sounds like a rejected script for a B-Hollywood movie? I’ll bite, though… Where did this supposedly take place and was NL the only Earthling present? Am I the only one who cringes at the thought that NL :crazy might be Earth’s only emissary during an alien presentation, such as the one described above?

Regards,
fulcanelli

LMAO! I know exactly where you're coming from, and it's a view shared by the majority of earthlings I'm sure. Most of us would be scared s**tless if we we were to encounter such a being or assemblage of extraterrestrials; remember the screens that were lowered in front of some of the treaty negotiators at the Tau-9? Remember how Dan B. disparaged "racism" towards beings that don't look like ourselves? Maybe you recall how the fact that ET "liked strawberry ice cream" was a game-changer in the aborted attempt at 'Disclosure' back in the late Eighties? That's one of the reasons Nancy downplays some of the more, ah, 'interesting' aspects of her interaction with extraterrestrials. I also do the same, preferring to stick to the logic (or lack thereof) of the message rather than getting 'lost in the show'. What's important is the essence of the holographic vision that articulated the "7 out of 10 events"; it was rutsuyasun who asked for the 'show' particulars (i.e. background, media, Dolby sound system, etc....JK!) although that's something that everyone has at least a passing interest in. It's just that we too often get caught up in the 'show' and - if it doesn't fit in with what we expect - tend to discount it if it comes too close to the clumsy attempts of the spinmeisters of Hollywood to portray it fictitiously. The same holds true for the odyssey I personally went through in the whole Dan Burisch 'saga', which later became a farce. Many felt that it was simply a staged B-grade Hollywood script by some wannabee screenwriter, modeled on an "X-File", but unfortunately it was real. (Let me hastily add that doesn't mean that everything that Dan and the assorted characters who played bit parts were all telling the truth, because they certainly weren't.) The point is, just because you read the words "bug-eyed pot-bellied tentacle-covered alien woman", bringing to mind some character in a punkass bluegrass ditty, it doesn't mean that it didn't happen. Sure, it sounds ludicrous, but think about it; did you expect a Tall White, dressed in a seamless silver suit? Do all aliens have to be or look like Tall White hominoids in order to be taken seriously? I'm sure they exist, but I'm equally sure that there are other ET races that aren't hominoid, are in fact insect-like, or reptilian-like, and that the outer flesh-suit by itself is no indication of the interior soul's orientation.

Just my too sense on the issue.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:20 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.7 2010
Considering the Africa satellite images, I thought I would remind folks of this Examiner Article from a few days ago

Former NORAD officer reports alien disclosure date: October 13, 2010

Quote:
..."October 13, 2010, is the disclosure date where mankind will have no doubt that aliens are among us, according to a book by a former NORAD officer.

Retired Air Force Officer Stanley A. Fulham released the third edition of his 352-page book, Challenges of Change, which suggests that on October 13 there will be "a massive UFO display over the world's principal cities..."

more at the link

MORE HERE: http://www.examiner.com/ufo-in-national ... er-13-2010

Yahoo got a Press Release
http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/09/prweb4491804.htm

Quote:
..."Retired NORAD Officer's New Book Predicts a Tentative Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010
A newly-published book by a retired NORAD officer predicts October 13, 2010 as the tentative date for a fleet of extraterrestrial vehicles to hover for hours over the earth's principal cities. Author says the event to be the first in a series intended to avert a planetary catastrophe resulting from increasing levels of carbon-dioxide in the earth's atmosphere dangerously approaching a "critical mass..."

more at the link

AND, more at the authors web site
http://sites.google.com/site/challengesofchange/

Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:25 pm
GT Truther

Since I found it:

Disclosure Conference, National Press Club 27 Sept 2010 - FULL VERSION - 1 hour, 11 minutes

Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:37 pm
Site Admin

If this is NOT a finacial issue then it seems someone wants to shut Cliff up.

Wonder what he said last time that struck a nerve :hmm

avid wrote:
Quote:
Clif's Website Taken Down
Clif's website http://www.halfpasthuman.com has been taken offline by his internet provider, although there is no known financial reason for this to have occurred.

Clif has been stonewalled by the ISP as to reason for the site doing down.

His next anticipated release was scheduled for this weekend, but at this point in time, it is unclear whether it will be able to be posted because of the ISP issues.

http://urbansurvival.com/week.htm

oh dear - at least I bought the last one.... :(

Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:43 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Lynn it's funny you say that there will be a UFO incident today as they (PTB)seem to be laying down an aweful lot of chemtrails this morning in the Toronto Area.

Check this out

I took both those photos out my office window @ 8:05 AM.

They are trying to hide something, and something I just noticed today is that they seem to be attempting to block the sun and do it all long its path :hmm

Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:29 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

(Note: Feels like we're getting closer, but don't be disappointed...Eventually the inevitable though...Dex)

Lynnwood wrote:
Considering the Africa satellite images, I thought I would remind folks of this Examiner Article from a few days ago

Quote:
..."October 13, 2010, is the disclosure date where mankind will have no doubt that aliens are among us, according to a book by a former NORAD officer.

Retired Air Force Officer Stanley A. Fulham released the third edition of his 352-page book, Challenges of Change, which suggests that on October 13 there will be "a massive UFO display over the world's principal cities..."

more at the link

MORE HERE: http://www.examiner.com/ufo-in-national ... er-13-2010

Yahoo got a Press Release
http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/09/prweb4491804.htm

Quote:
..."Retired NORAD Officer's New Book Predicts a Tentative Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010
A newly-published book by a retired NORAD officer predicts October 13, 2010 as the tentative date for a fleet of extraterrestrial vehicles to hover for hours over the earth's principal cities. Author says the event to be the first in a series intended to avert a planetary catastrophe resulting from increasing levels of carbon-dioxide in the earth's atmosphere dangerously approaching a "critical mass..."

more at the link

AND, more at the authors web site
http://sites.google.com/site/challengesofchange/

Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:48 am
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
If this is NOT a finacial issue then it seems someone wants to shut Cliff up.

Wonder what he said last time that struck a nerve :hmm

avid wrote:
Quote:
Clif's Website Taken Down

http://urbansurvival.com/week.htm

oh dear - at least I bought the last one.... :(

looks like was the " McCain's Death Camp" (1) article?
(2)
Quote:
political minion (slave to TPTB), pretend hero, and 'senator' to the Populace/USofA, John McCain has been given the 'honor' by TPTB of introducing the 'laws' that our future history books will cite as the 'justification' or 'political excuse' for the upcoming "American Holocaust"

or the "C14, Pole Shift, Noodle Soup It is not a matter of interpretation...Tick...tick...tick. a chart too" (1) one?

(1)
Cached version @ 10/09/10

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... clnk&gl=us

:popcorn

(2)copy on GLP @ 10/12/2010 7:08 PM post:
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 219316/pg3

Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:53 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post The Demise of the Hegelian Dialectic
Exit wrote:
I want to thank Dondep the time spent to express themselves and, above all, common sense is in everything he says (common sense is the least common of the senses)

And now I ask the forum what you think of this reflection:

Action-reaction-solution
Thesis-antithesis-synthesis

Meanwhile, some UFOs are off nuclear bombs (disclosure project) and suddenly we see in these "fighters for peace in space" as those that can help us stop the New World Order, without knowing that they are the same people or partners of the same people as always have been enslaving us since the invisible (to us) of the fourth density.

A simple idea but it requires a very complicated implementation. Every human involved in this plan (contacted, military, politicals, truth seekers, etc.), not know, do it with sincerity, even if unwittingly, playing with the enemy.

What do you think?

Thanks for the kind words, Exit. I'm glad to see you provoking some deep thinking, too; this is one reason why I go days without the GT here and there because it IS so thought-provoking at times, it requires at least an hour or 2 to not only read up but to formulate responses. Sometimes it's all I can do to keep up with the reading, not to mention the links and videos recommended.

Regarding the "Action-reaction-solution, Thesis-antithesis-synthesis" reflection; I had labored under that dynamic for most of my adult life, which is why I was so resistant to the whole "STS vs. STO" dynamic. Your 'reflection' was my guiding intellectual principle when it came to understanding the sweep of history, and gave the illusion of hope in all things, as any problem was eventually 'solved' by synthesizing the yin and the yang, the action and reaction, the pro and con, etc, and thus the cycle went on and on and on....supposedly leading to increasing enlightenment and wisdom.

Unfortunately, this 'reflection' doesn't provide as comprehensive an understanding as one would think. I look around and see today that instead of growing together, the elements of society are indeed becoming increasingly polarized, and the idea of 'compromise' (which is based on the intellectual understanding implicit in your 'reflection') has become a quaint relic of times past. Too often the good-hearted are forced into accepting a less-than-palatable 'solution' simply to mollify the infantile bullies who show up more often in the halls of power because their selfish ambition bears fruit in the amassing of wealth and control over other humans - and it does so because of the character traits necessary for such acquisition of material status and exploitation are generally those more favorable to selfishness and ego. In other words; Mahatma Ghandi would never succeed in rising to CEO of a modern-day corporation, in fact would probably be fired before any chance at a single promotion. On the flip side, a CEO today would be much less likely and able to play the role of Ghandi or Martin Luther King Jr.

All of which led me to accept the fact that we have "maxed out" our progressive growth using the Hegelian dialectic model (which is really Kant-ian, not Hegelian). Now, we are polarizing instead of synthesizing, which is another realization I had that the cyclical poleshift is "on time".

Those would be my thoughts on your 'reflection'. Hope I've made some common (or maybe uncommon) sense.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:44 am
Profile YIM WWW

Interesting that L2L brought up chemtrails in reference to "UFO" appearances today, 10/13/10 BTW. (L, we have a perfectly clear sky
here today but that is rare. It is not unusual for the sky to be covered by noon with the thin filmy layer of whatever
Cocktail they spray.).

Don, the reason I asked about the manner of producing holograms in respect to
a UFO appearance is because I was curious if chemtrails might be the "blackboard" on which a "false
Flag" UFO show (as opposed to a real event) might be displayed. There was a mention made by a former
Poster here to chemtrails being used in Project Bluebeam now that they had the manner of dispersal
mastered. I have indeed witnessed a once blue sky totally covered by a thin sheet of something.
What is your opinion? Could this be used to broadcast the ultimate "horror show" designed to ga-n complete control of the
world's populace by the ultimate fear - that of an attack from "outer space"?

(Please forgive me if this post is oddly formatted but my laptop screen died and I am typing on a phone!)

Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:16 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Not a bad collection of chemtrail pics, L2L. Over the last 3 days, I've not seen any chemtrails over this part of Eastern England blanketing the skies -- just the occasional contrail now and again.

I immediately spotted something interesting in your first photo (below), to the right at the 3 o'clock position.

Occasionally I've captured these tiny dark "cylinders" in daylight chemtrail photos as well over the last 8 years, although I've only seen them with my own eyes on a couple of occasions (once with a glowing orb orbiting around it). Whatever they are, they always appear to be associated with chemtrails. When I've snapped the myriad of chemtrail photos in the past I rarely see these cylinders until I either view the picture on a monitor and zoom in, or print them out. Granted, the dark object in your photo may be an artefact, bird or something else, but I'm guessing you never saw an object in the sky when you took these shots, right?

-----------------------------------
Regarding those dark triangular craft, here's a little blast from 1954, and a reminder of what the SOM101 manual had to say about one particular type:-

Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:52 pm
GT Truther

mountaintiger7 wrote:

(snippets from fulcanelli, as referenced by mt7)

1) UFO activity causing a handful of nuke sites to lose their launch capability for an evening, to ET preventing any "nuclear missteps". Additionally, I don’t believe “ET” would prevent any of the other potentially dire scenarios (biological/chemical weapon use, another 9/11...

2) http://www.ufohypotheses.com/s4informers.htm
For those that have the time, it would be interesting to compare Connor O’Ryan’s description of S-4, with the recent D.B. Project Aquarius document and Lazar’s accounts of the facility, as well.
Nancy is in front of an alien
3) beset with more tentacles,
Oh my… this one seems to be straight-out of a bad acid trip

After reading this, I was wondering
http://www.rense.com/general92/pr911.htm

And your comment #1 from above.
Thinking about ET's helping us and recent events, and the cause of such events.
The party line (both partys) use an explanation for a recent event, that does not make sense:
Given the fact fuel burns at 549.5 °F
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jet_fuel
Given the fact steel melts at 2750ºF
http://911review.com/coverup/fantasy/melting.html

So in thinking more there is Option A, which is a thermate compound, which melts steel at 4500 °F
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermite
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nano-thermite
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermate

Ok if this is true and then thinking more on how much material it would have required to cause the recent tragic event.
Leads me to believe that this Option A, would have require too much material, to have been true, so what is left?

There is small and simple solution (Option B )
http://www.henrymakow.com/mini-nukes_were_used_on_9-11.html
http://letsrollforums.com/update-us-government-s-t22024.html?s=48973b924b7578d896aa008475cba1d0&t=22024

Given that Maji wanted to jump time lines and were justified in the actions (to save us from the nasty future), lets suppose that Option B is the best solution.

Then where does that leave us with the ET question?

If there are nice ET's, then why did this event happened?

Are we to NOW suppose the "nice" ET's felt that Option B was the best way to help Humanity?
Maybe the tragic event and 'nice" ET's are tied together by there complicity in Option B and that is why there is still a lid on disclosure?
Or did Maji get fooled again by supposed "nice" ET's into causing the recent event?

For those who don't think Option B is technical possible then look at this:
http://www.wired.com/science/discoveries/news/2001/10/47319
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mini-nuke
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davy_Crockett_(nuclear_device)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AIM-26_Falcon
http://www.nationalterroralert.com/suitcasenuke/

Think about it for awhile often the simple solution is often best answer and Option B tools have been available since 1963 and were also tv guided. :awe

in regard to comment #2- nice I will watch it, thanks :sherlock

And lastly comment #3- Seems like NL is not the only one meeting with tentacle creatures :brockoli
http://www.arcataeye.com/2010/05/lsd-tripper-amputates-flushes-monster-containing-testicles-%E2%80%93-may-12-2010/

Nice research, mt7, re the micro nukes! I'll have to give that some more thought and analysis, before I lend my two cents. Nothing has convinced me, up to this point, that 9/11 was anything other than Al-Qaeda exploiting, for all intents and purposes, a myriad of failures in the USA's Homeland Security with a simple plan carried out by less than twenty men.

I've scoured much of the 9/11 Truth Movement's research and I still have an open mind on the matter, as the 9/11 Commission Final Report left much to be desired. Nevertheless, I tend to apply Occam's razor to issues such as this one and Px, for instance - The simplest explanation is usually the correct one.

To reiterate, the links you cited definitely provide food-for-thought. Don has been very vocal about his views re 9/11, so I wonder what his thoughts are on the micro nuke research... Of course, anyone else who might have something to add, is more than welcome to join the discussion! Yourself, as well, Exit! I enjoyed reading your post, and as the others have said... your English or translator certainly works well enough for those here to understand and be able to appreciate your perspective.

Regards,
fulcanelli

Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:32 pm
GT Truther

(Note: Wasn't there a predicted sighting for Oct, 13th?...Dex)

Mystery shiny objects floating over Manhattan spark UFO frenzy
BY Oren Yaniv, Rocco Parascandola and Lukas I. Alpert
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/201 ... renzy.html

Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:42 pm
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
Lynn it's funny you say that there will be a UFO incident today as they (PTB)seem to be laying down an aweful lot of chemtrails this morning in the Toronto Area.

Check this out

(snip - fulcanelli - L2L's Chemtrail Pics)

I took both those photos out my office window @ 8:05 AM.

They are trying to hide something, and something I just noticed today is that they seem to be attempting to block the sun and do it all long its path :hmm

Coast-to-Coast had a good show, Monday evening, with G. Edward Griffin and Mike Murphy re Chemtrails:

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2010/10/11

The show might be up on YT, already. While I've seen Chemtrails all over California for years, now, this past weekend was the first time I saw these "spider webs" with my own eyes:

Attachment:
Chemtrails-Spider-Web-Material_photo_medium.jpg

(credit Jerry N., from McCook, NE - off the C2C site)

I took several pictures myself, with my cell phone cam, of the heavy Chemtrails up in the LA area, on Saturday and Sunday. If any of them turned out as good as L2L's, I'll post them.

Regards,
fulcanelli

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:43 pm
GT Truther

Fulcanelli, I think it is interesting both you and I can look at the available evidence concerning 9/11, and come to a very different conclusion.

I have no desire to debate 9/11, but I just have to say the evidence supporting 9/11 being an inside job is vast and detailed, in my opinion.

It is interesting that my first exposure to the 9/11 conspiracy is that I checked out of the public library a book called The New Pearl Harbor by David Ray Griffin. Something tells me that book is no longer available for check out.

It was an inside job to justify the middle east invasions.

Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:02 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

fulcanelli wrote:
MT7 wrote:

Given that Maji wanted to jump time lines and were justified in the actions (to save us from the nasty future), lets suppose that Option B is the best solution.

Then where does that leave us with the ET question?

If there are nice ET's, then why did this event happened?

Are we to NOW suppose the "nice" ET's felt that Option B was the best way to help Humanity?
Maybe the tragic event and 'nice" ET's are tied together by there complicity in Option B and that is why there is still a lid on disclosure?
Or did Maji get fooled again by supposed "nice" ET's into causing the recent event?

Nice research, mt7, re the micro nukes! I'll have to give that some more thought and analysis, before I lend my two cents. Nothing has convinced me, up to this point, that 9/11 was anything other than Al-Qaeda exploiting, for all intents and purposes, a myriad of failures in the USA's Homeland Security with a simple plan carried out by less than twenty men.

I've scoured much of the 9/11 Truth Movement's research and I still have an open mind on the matter, as the 9/11 Commission Final Report left much to be desired. Nevertheless, I tend to apply Occam's razor to issues such as this one and Px, for instance - The simplest explanation is usually the correct one.

To reiterate, the links you cited definitely provide food-for-thought. Don has been very vocal about his views re 9/11, so I wonder what his thoughts are on the micro nuke research... Of course, anyone else who might have something to add, is more than welcome to join the discussion! Yourself, as well, Exit! I enjoyed reading your post, and as the others have said... your English or translator certainly works well enough for those here to understand and be able to appreciate your perspective.

fulcanelli,

To me it does not matter if it was option B or A, but those are the only logical choices right now.

The event certainly had a hidden hand helping it and lot more resources than what is being told.

What sold it for me was the controlled demolitions photos.

I give Maji credit for being careful in dropping the building. :rant

The point I was driving at was the premise of ET helping us but being impersonal and so detached that they selectively help on nuke issues.

Where are ET's when is comes to stop nuke proliferation, they don't seem to be making an impact?

ET's are walking a fine line and I am not convinced that they shut down to nukes to keep the peace, but rather did that as a show of power.

Here you go Maji, your dream disclosure

and the words
http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/operation-ground-and-pound-lyrics-dragonforce/3cbd30827e1d88f3482570da000d578e

And a NOD to SNED for there help in disclosure

and the words
http://www.stlyrics.com/lyrics/residentevilapocalypse/nymphetamine.htm

And one for our ET's on the other timeline

and the words
http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/angels-lyrics-within-temptation/defaccbb30768d0348256f5f002a0274

MT7

Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:36 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: Pot-Bellied, Bug-Eyed Tentacled Alien Woman
Dondep wrote:

(snip - fulcanelli)

To get back on point; there are many 'agendas', but there are only two basic orientations of ETs: STO and STS, or Good Guys and Bad Guys, or Angels and Demons, etc. Both factions are eager to increase their share of the soul harvest of Earth; they've spent eons cultivating souls with inspiration that responds to the subconscious calls put forth by our free will, that most precious gift of all.

fulcannelli wrote:
As for The Elite’s mercenaries, there are many which are hand-picked out of Special Forces, who have no next-of-kin and are the type that weeps when the flag is raised or lowered. In 1991, the late Wendelle Stevens interviewed one of these CIA assassins, “Connor O'Ryan” (pseudonym used by Derek Hennessy), who claimed to be a sentry that defected from S4. Additionally, let’s not forget about the MKULTRA mind-controlled mercs, who must be considered at The Elite’s beck and call. This is to say, TPTB have been using these types for decades and to assume that they can’t be relied upon “when the chips are down” is a bit naive to me. After all, these assassins, whether mind-controlled or not, will be afforded the same protection as The Elites, if there is indeed a pole shift coming.

Yes, I'm aware of the prediliction to choose future mercs and black-ops agents from the ranks of orphans and lifelong bachelors. I have to chuckle when I think of the weeping over the flag; says it all. Up until recently, most of these have been slavishly devoted to their elite masters, and most will continue to be so. However, in an environment in which money is useless, and the servants control the keys to the stockrooms (after all, Heinz can't very well cook his own filet mignon, right?), do you really expect the same dynamic that's in place now to chug merrily along as it has in the past? Black-ops agents, mercs, special forces, etc, may be given a 'ticket', but they may not. Some aren't sure (one of my sources in special forces has introduced me to others in that nether-world) if they're scheduled for assassination, themselves! They see how their own masters order assassinations, see the sordid underbelly of the power structure, and though they are instruments of 'evil', they are astute enough not to trust the hand that pays them farther than their eyes can see. So think again about the dynamic post-shift, in a world defined by independent fiefdoms of survivors, with no central clearing-house of authority capable of exerting any substantive control over other hubs of survivors.

(snip - fulcanelli)

Don, I do appreciate you taking the time to explain your position, in detail. It would seem that every piece of the Universal Puzzle that we individually learn to put-together, gets us one step closer to graduating to the next level. But with respect to collective evolution, wouldn't you say that the human race failed... at some point in time... perhaps before or just after WWII?

If so, there must be some defined point-of-no-return, after which both STO and STS ETs are then allowed to intervene in the progress (or lack thereof) of any given civilization within the Universe. I've heard you repeatedly refer to it as soul cultivation. Do you think it would be a logical assumption to believe that had Homo sapiens "Universally Evolved" collectively, by learning to live together in peace and harmony with Mother Earth, as well as our brothers & sisters (tentacled or not) spanning the Universe, that ET would never have intervened in the first place? In my mind's eye, it stands to reason that there must be a Galactic Prime Directive that would prevent interference (perhaps wishful thinking), unless such a point-of-no-return had been reached with respect to the evolution of a soul-bearing species such as ours.

If you believe we haven't reached such a point-of-no-return, collectively, then it would seem we weren't given a fair shake by ET in the first place, and a breach has occurred... at least in my interpretation of what the Galactic Prime Directive must dictate for civilized and evolved life forms. I'm also left wondering whether the various ET factions also have free will, or is this one of the reasons why the souls on our pale blue dot are being fought over, in the manner in which you describe? The irony of ETs fighting for the souls of Earthlings, seems all-too-human to me... but perhaps we're not *that* much different.

I'll end this by simply saying "thank you" to all those who share their time to give their take on Life, The Universe and Everything (cheers, DA), here on The GT... as I find this gem of a resource to be one of the most honest, diverse, thought-provoking and uniquely worthwhile forums I've ever encountered on the net. It's OK that we're not all on the same page with respect to things like 9/11 and a pole shift... what's important is that we take the time to discuss our beliefs and concerns openly so that we may better understand our fellow man...

Regards,
fulcanelli

Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:43 am
GT Truther

fulcanelli wrote:

Regards,
fulcanelli

We've covered this extensively on past threads in years gone by, and I remember saying back then it was nano-thermite explosives, courtesy of Lawrence Livermore National Labs, that had been planted to demolish the Twin Towers and Building 7.

Even mainstream scientists today are saying traces of nanothermite have been found in the dust particles collected from Ground Zero:

I personally don't think Al Qaeda exists, fulcanelli. True, there are Muslims who espouse inflicting terror on the west, but their numbers are relatively small and they have no real organized power. Al Qaeda and the War on Terror are hoaxes, using Bin Laden (former 80s CIA man "Tim Osman") as its chief bogeyman so that the Western Moneyed Elite can use the USA and its military might to project its power into the world.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:49 am
Site Admin

MJC I had NOT noticed that black dot in my chem trail photo until you pointed it out... At first I thought it was just a spot on my BlackBerry lens but as you can see by the first photo it is not in that one and these photos were taken seconds apart :hmm

Very interesting :dunno

Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:31 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

MT7, you commented:

MountainTiger7 wrote:
ET's are walking a fine line and I am not convinced that they shut down to nukes to keep the peace, but rather did that as a show of power.

I’m inclined to agree with that observation, MT7, although perhaps not exactly as others may envision it. It seems to me that the vast majority of ET civilizations do respect the Prime Directive and will not interfere with our internal earthbound matters, blow ourselves up as we will. Sadly, it’s our choice whether to destroy ourselves and our planet.

But I remember reading somewhere – and I don’t recall the source, but the concept seemed to make sense to me – that the concern that other off-world civilizations have about the nukes is that nuclear fission doesn’t only cause extensive physical destruction. The damage extends to other dimensions and realms and such damage directly affects other worlds. Hence, ET civilizations have a legitimate self-interest – and the right – to protect their own worlds from the effects of human stupidity.

In that light, they would not have stopped Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Had those bombs not exploded as expected, we idiots would have continued to try. Conceivably, the ET’s would have gambled that allowing the relatively low-yield detonations and us seeing its horrors would persuade us earthlings “never again”.

But we’re slow learners, aren’t we?

We’ve continued to “improve” the power of our nukes, continued their proliferation, etc…. At some point, the ET’s will have to do whatever they need to do to protect their own civilizations. None of us actually know what kind of power those warheads had, do we? Or the true politico/military threat situation at the time(s) they acted to disable them. Like so much of this saga, the rest of us may never learn the full story of what kind of fun and games the Secret Government was indeed prevented from accomplishing.

Cheers,

Selene

Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:50 am
GT Truther

Lynnwood, I must admit that I had dismissed that article you'd posted, after reading it. Now I've got egg on my face, if this craft in the sky is for real. :tounge Okay, the display wasn't "massive", but it still caused something of a stir.

Lynnwood wrote:

Quote:

How a UFO brought the streets of New York to a standstill By Daniel Bates

<snip>A mysterious set of shiny objects sparked a UFO alert over Manhattan yesterday when they were spied drifting over the trendy Chelsea district.

Traffic ground to a halt and thousands of people stopped in the street to point at the sky and the cluster of dots hovering overhead.

Police and the Federal Aviation Authority were deluged with calls and despite mounting an investigation were unable to ascertain what it was.<end>

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z12LhIQw1Q

Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:57 am
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
MJC I had NOT noticed that black dot in my chem trail photo until you pointed it out... At first I thought it was just a spot on my BlackBerry lens but as you can see by the first photo it is not in that one and these photos were taken seconds apart :hmm

Very interesting :dunno

Yep, they're elusive, whatever they are, but they have been photographed all over the world, like the examples below:-

ImageImage

Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:00 am
GT Truther

Whew, MJC – UFO’s over Manhattan in broad daylight. Can’t wait to see what kind of swamp gas (or flatulence?) Maj comes up with to explain that sighting away. That’s as close to the proverbial White House lawn as it gets. Very cool.

:roflmao

MJC, you also said:

MJC wrote:
I personally don't think Al Qaeda exists, fulcanelli. True, there are Muslims who espouse inflicting terror on the west, but their numbers are relatively small and they have no real organized power. Al Qaeda and the War on Terror are hoaxes, using Bin Laden (former 80s CIA man "Tim Osman") as its chief bogeyman so that the Western Moneyed Elite can use the USA and its military might to project its power into the world.

Yup. Exactly.

Funny how “The Search For Bin-Laden” faded away into irrelevance once the U.S. was firmly ensconced in Iraq and Afghanistan, isn’t it?

Most hunted man on the planet. As if. Yet, whenever it’s needed, they can bring out a “new Bin-Laden tape” to stir the pot, can’t they? And all the bazillions they claim to be spending on “anti-terrorism” (another hidey-hole excuse for the cash they’re spending in outer space, Mars, whatever…), ten years on have yielded not so much as one single decent clue.

Funny about that.

Personally, I think he’s living quite comfortably – and very well protected by U.S. security – in a number of very nice places, travels freely thanks to some good plastic surgery, etc etc. They pay him well for his cooperation. He’s “useful.”

Cheers,

Selene

Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:07 am
GT Truther

Selene wrote:
MountainTiger7 wrote:

1) It seems to me that the vast majority of ET civilizations do respect the Prime Directive
2) it’s our choice whether to destroy ourselves and our planet.

3) But I remember
that the concern that other off-world civilizations have about the nukes
and such damage directly affects other worlds.[/b]
Hence, ET civilizations have a legitimate self-interest – and the right – to protect their own worlds from the effects of human stupidity.
….
4) At some point, the ET’s will have to do whatever they need to do to protect their own civilizations.

#1 It would seem so, and a good thing for us
#2 We can learn, we just need good mentor's (hint hint, nice ETs, nice Maji, Nice everyone)
#3 Excellent point, I too NOW remember that, so I change my vote to option A as the cause of the event. Maybe the event was even helped by ET's in light that option B was viable and they did not want more disturbance to the force. :brockoli
#4 Ah but can they do this in a Loving kind way without a violation, that is the dance of the game.
MT7

Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:09 am
GT Truther

MT7, you commented re ET's protecting their own interests and nukes:

MountainTiger7 wrote:
#4 Ah but can they do this in a Loving kind way without a violation, that is the dance of the game.

Well, nobody died from the nuke shutdowns....That's pretty good, if preserving life is the highest good.

If you pull a child's hand away from a brightly burning flame he wants to grasp, the child may cry in frustration. But the adult knows what he's preventing. That's loving kindness, too, in my view. I think the ET's have been pretty restrained, considering what they're dealing with here.

They're good dancers, IMO,

Cheers,

Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:17 am
GT Truther

Selene wrote:
MT7, you commented re ET's protecting their own interests and nukes:

MountainTiger7 wrote:

1) if preserving life is the highest good.

2) ET's have been pretty restrained, considering what they're dealing with here.

3) They're good dancers, IMO,

Selene, :heart

#1 Wonderful, I hope some of this preserving ALL life wears off on Humans. :wavey
#2 Hum makes me think the 1954 treaty and giving Maji secret craft may have been part of the ploy, except for all the abductions. :crazy
#3 I hope they are also good mentors. :clap

After a 1000X years I would hope they would be good dancers, this leads me to my next thought :roflmao .

The prime directive at some point becomes mute, due to maturity or discovery of the race/planet.
My question is what are the rules of engagement for leaving the protective cover of the Prime directive?
Is this done by determining that 60% of said race/planet is STO?

Is there a physiological scanner that they run from on high that tells them we are not a threat to them if we evolve beyond our planet. I would hope ET's are in harmony with The One Loving Higher Power, who is guiding them on disclosure.

Better yet is hiding the truth of the universe (and there existence) not in its self interference and a violation of the Prime Directive?

I am not sure the Prime Directive is as cut an dry as "do not interfere in the affairs of others, who do not have interstellar spaceflight i.e. ("pre-warp").
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Directive

As a side note Does anyone wonder about the Omega particle from star trek?
Do nukes create the "Omega particle"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Omega_Directive
Since that is when ET's interfered and made the 1954 treaty, after Humans nuked Mother Earth?

MT7

Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:41 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 37  Next