Trex's Post regarding 911 
Site Admin

Post Trex's Post regarding 911
Originally posted on
The Golden Thread, Volume 5.7 2010, page 25

Trex wrote:
Gidday,

My 2-bobs-worth about 9/11.

Anyone who thinks Arabs stood down NORAD for a day & executed the crash into the WTC's hasn't done their homework.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pag ... 1750545536

Some of my quotes from this FaceBook thread:

One chop with an ax, won't cut down a tree folks.
<= See the tiny little aeroplane ?
<= See the great big hurricane-proof building ?
Blind Freddie could see the truth.

An airliner can bring down a World Trade center, but it can hardly punch a hole in the Pentagon.

According to my research into ancient history the demolition of the "Twin-Towers" is supposed to signify the initiating of War against the Asian races... 700 foreign bases world-wide & they haven't got one in China yet.
To a lesser extent it was done to get rid of one of the world banks that was based there. (The pot was getting too small after the expenditure on Moon & Mars bases.) Forget which one, (sorry) but it was dissolved a few months later.

Building 7: Building 7 was "pulled" according to it's owner, on national television, (the very next day). This is a "controlled demolition" terminology referring to the controlled explosion of a building. Interesting that the witness prior to the explosion in building, (willing to talk), is now dead. As are most of the witness's willing to talk. The "madame" who supplied hookers to those deviates who knew, stated publicly that she wasn't going to commit suicide prior to her appearance at the 9/11 hearings. She was found dead from "carbon-monoxide poisoning" the next day. It was ruled a suicide.

The missile that hit building seven, missed the WTC.
It takes a week to set up a controlled demolition of a building like that:
Not one day....... They got rid of the Silverstien clip straight away.

Quote:
More than eight years after the tragedy of September 11, 2001, New York Supreme Court Justice Edward H. Lehner was hearing arguments in a courtroom less than a mile from Ground Zero about a ballot initiative to launch a new investigation of the 9/11 attacks. When the lawyer for the plaintiffs sponsoring the initiative explained that the 9/11 Commission report left many unanswered questions, including “Why did Building 7 come down,” the Judge replied quizzically, “Building what?”

It will be interesting as to how this one plays out between now and 2017.
I'm tipping November 28th for the next false-flag operation & the attack on Iran by mid-2011. (by Israel first).
Then a "resolved peace", involving Orwellian control measures.
2015 for the fully blown war against US cities. (Civil war at the same time.)

Maybe we can manifest a peace that doesn't involve Fascist Totalitarianism...
It will take everyone taking responsibility & creating this reality at once.

Go peace !

Trex.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:14 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Re: Trex's Post regarding 911
Originally posted on
The Golden Thread, Volume 5.7 2010, page 26

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2347&start=625

Trex wrote:
The International Centre for 9/11 Studies sued and got the suppressed film clips from 9/11. Alex Jones has published them. These films clips are of people "on the ground" & "at the time".

Truth is like a steam-roller once it gets loose.

Trex.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:21 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Originally posted on
The Golden Thread, Volume 5.7 2010, page 26

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2347&start=625

Trex wrote:
I couldn't resist. Last photo. I couldn't get a car through this hole.

Don: They "explained-away" the early explosive going off as "air compression release", but the problem with that is that some of these went off 20 floors below the collapsing building....

ciao Trex.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:23 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Lynnwood wrote:
Trex, do you have a larger version of that last photo, and, is that the Pentagon hole before the collapse?

Trex wrote:
Here ya go.... Yep... Pentagon. There is another one of the firemen standing in front of the hole.

I wish I knew how to upload images from my PC to this forum.... I keep having to post them on Facebook then copy the URL.

Is it described here ? Can anyone direct me to the appropriate instructions ?

Trex

Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:25 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Lynnwood wrote:
LOL, it even says "punch out" - that is a missile term if I recall (I heard about that, never saw it till now). I thought that was inside, not the exterior ring. What does the left symbol mean? (in yellow)

Certainly it is obvious there are no telescoping wings on that missile.....er...plane

Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:26 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Trex wrote:
That is the symbol for Anarchists... Dunno how that got there....

I better get the other photo off me old hard-drive and compare them...

That picture came off the Alex Jones clips (posted above), and I'm having doubts as to its authenticity now.

It's possibly one of the exit holes. I have an excellent overhead photo of the path of the missile.
(A "Bunker-buster". The photo shows all the doors being blown open through the various layers of the Pentagon, but no other damage apart from the holes being punched by the missile itself.)

Here's another:

Trex.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:28 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Trex wrote:
Gidday again... A couple more photos

There's some weird shit hanging off the fuselage...

↓ ↓ ↓ 911-Pennsylvania crash, before they "planted" wreckage. Looks like a missile crater. Where's the plane ? ↓ ↓ ↓

That's it (I think - lol) Trex

Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:32 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Trex wrote:
Gidday Don,

Great to see the photo of that flying-bomb. The one that really did the damage.
They did, apparently, fly a real airliner at the Pentagon, but it flew over the top, just prior to the flying bomb hitting it.
The problem is that the real airliner flew in at a completely different angle of attack. (Straight-on, whereas the bomb flew in at the angle shown in my last post.
Here's a clip of eyewitness's showing exactly where the plane flew in overhead. The plane didn't hit any light poles on the way in. The flying bomb did... The Pentacon.

Also: Here's an article on Rumsfeld "slip-of-the-tongue", regarding the Pennsylvania crash. (Freudian slip.)

Quote:
During his surprise Christmas Eve trip to Iraq, Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld referred to the flight being shot down – long a suspicion because of the danger the flight posed to Washington landmarks and population centers.

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=28200

IF there was a plane shot down, they completely obliterated it.

Thanks for the tips, I'll try the "attachment" feature...

Regards Trex.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:32 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Trex wrote:
Gidday Mountaintiger,

I'm no expert on numerology, astrology, but I have a passing familiarity with it, because it's part of knowing how these bastards think. (As Hunter S. Thompson said the night before he "committed suicide" ).

The 28th is highly significant (the almost botched assassination of Franz Ferdinand that kicked of WW1 ), & so is November.

Of course I could be just pissing in the wind, but that's the date that come up the most as I've been doing my homework.
(also November 5th)
We are dealing with a bunch of psychopathic devil-worshipers (at the top), & whether, or not any of it is true, the point is "they" believe in it and they're the ones orchestrating the farce.

Good articles. I've bookmarked one of them for further study. Love this photo:

Gotta go, my sons coming over for tea.

Catch yas'later
Trex.

P.S: I think the Eye in the Sky song refers to the Illuminati eye, not God.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:39 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Lynnwood wrote:
911 is one of my favorite topics.

Here is the Smoking Gun of "Missing Frames" in the Pentagon Footage.

I love this guy...

Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:49 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Lynnwood wrote:
I also find this series very compelling:

There's several more, watch them in order -- look for them on the right.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:49 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Dondep wrote:
Trex, I had a good friend who walked to work -- straight past the Pentagon, and was doing so that morning. I was on the other side of the city, preparing my 2 drivers, one for a delivery to that very section of the Pentagon (as happened 3 or 4 out of 5 days a week). One of our best customers was actually involved in a "remodeling" (their specialty is 'de-construction') there. My friend told me afterwards that he could have sworn it was a missile; he knows what missiles sound like, and he knows what jet airliners sound like too. As soon as he heard it (he was walking on the north side of the building when it happened), he dashed around the side of the building to see, and even tried to approach the check-point where the guards were wrapping up their 'police line/Do Not Cross' fencing operation and cordoning off the area. He thought it odd that they were that quick about it (he was on the other side of the building, but naturally it should only take a few minutes to react) but even more amazed they didn't want to hear what he had to say! And he was an ear-witness at least, even if not an eye-witness! They told him to leave the scene immediately!

I tried to drive past, myself, after the fact, but the entire view of the Pentagon was cloaked by huge black poly 'fencing', like a plastic curtain of death. One could see the very top, the roof, where the flag draped down, but only the very top of that. I remember thinking it odd that they seemed to be 'hiding' something.

Here's what I think might work as far as uploading images; I've been using my Photobucket account (I don't plan on ever going to facebook, and apparently you have to be a member to see a member's page) and then using the "Img" brackets, but I'm using the "File Attachment" feature at the bottom of the page when you post a reply. I'm hoping both pictures are included in this post; if not, I'll get the links to where I have them in my Photobucket.

EDIT: Success! Use the "Download Attachment" at the bottom of the "Post Reply" page, and simply upload your images.

Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:47 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

mjc wrote:

The planes definitely hit the Twin Tower buildings. There's no question of that in this series of clips from multiple angles.

The manner in which Building 7 fell in its own footprint after the Twin Towers is proof positive to me that all 3 buildings had been rigged with ultra high grade explosives in their basements. Maybe a third plane had meant to crash into Building 7, but something had gone wrong, so no Hollywood-like pyrotechnics (and loss of life in that particular building) for the massive worldwide audience glued to their tv sets? They "pulled" the building anyway, though, as we all know.

Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:49 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Dondep wrote:
L2L wrote:
Folks if you want I can start a 911 Section so that it can be discussed and archived there so the discussion does not get buried in the GT.

Let me know if you would like that I will make the section later today

I think that's a great idea. Even though "9/11" is part of the greater 'Truth' we're always hunting for here, there's so much to it that it deserves a side-room of its own so that we don't have to spend so much time digging for it here on the main thread.

And now we are back on track, please continue this informative discussion

Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:51 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

See
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread623181/pg1

Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:20 am
GT Truther

Good one Mountain Tiger,

One of the missiles hit building seven: http://911review.org/Wget/wtc7.batcave.net/7.html
There was an excellent clip of still showing the missile coming in behind the Towers, but it's been removed.

Any witness's of substance either had to shut-up, or die. Or, both

Trex

Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:41 pm
Site Admin

WOW great video Trex....

There is no doubt in my mind that 911 was an inside job :headbang

Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:42 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Posted by Selene on the GT

Selene wrote:
Department of Hmmmm :hmm :hmm :hmm

I came across this photo of George Bush on 9/11, as the towers collapse in flames.

Bush’s body language is telling indeed:

Look first at the other two with Bush as the towers collapse: they are tense, their shoulders are raised and compressed, hands held in fists, nerves alive and moving quickly – very much behaving as if under attack from an unknown source.

Now look at Bush: shoulders relaxed, easy upright stroll, posture laid back in the manner of someone toting up his golf score on a sunny day....

Either on Quaaludes bigtime, or.....

“Yes....all is going as planned...yes....hmmm....what’s for lunch...?”

Cheers,

Selene

Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:24 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Chicago bombing...
Gidday L2L,

I know you guys like a lot of proof which is admirable, but I don't waste a time on it as I'm already convinced of the world conspiracy fact (not theory). As I'm not planning on going on tour to tell about it. Most people are too heavily brain-washed by the times. My only output is occasional posts on excellent forums like The Golden Thread.

I recently watched Zeitgeist II and did a lot of meditation over it. It rings true.
For what it's worth, the plans for invasion of Afghanistan were on Bush's desk 2 days prior to the excuse. (9/11)
(You can see the "Here we go", look on Bush's face in the famous school classroom footage of him, when he is informed. I don't think his heart was in the hoax, but he didn't want to die either. Hence, the body-language you observed in that photo. I don't think his attitude was as "devil-may-care", as you describe, but having resigned himself to his fate at the school-house, he was strictly business. He is a professional, as you have to be to get on any, Global-Elite sponsored, "democratic" election list. (His, wife, Laura killed her old boyfriend & got away with it. His evil mother is the illegitimate daughter of Alister Crowley. These people think in generations. These people play for keeps.))

In 1980, Afghanistan produced bugger-all heroin. By 1998, 80% of the worlds supply came from Afghan poppies.
With the advent of Taliban rule the production dropped (effectively) to 0%. Since the invasion, it's climbed to over 90%.
When they ship in arms, they ship out smack. (Numerous whistleblowers have attested to this.)

Al Quaeda is the filename of the 1980's database of CIA sponsored Mujaheddin. It has nothing to do with the Qur'an.
The Bush & Bin Laden families have been in bed together for generations. (Nazi Bastards = see Carlyle Group Logo.)

Iraq invasion plans were 20 years old and only needed to be re-updated. Saddam, (like Hitler & Abraham Lincoln before him), refused to allow a 3rd-party banking system. (from Zeitgeist II) That, and the Stargate technology, were the main reasons the US attacked. (They had already tried a political take-down & numerous assassination attempts. Saddam, being ex-CIA, was appraised and ready for all these tricks, so they didn't work.) War was the main solution these unimaginative, compartmentalised, evil fucks, had to fall back on.

As, always with the Illuminati history, their official versions (our history) concentrate on battles and individual stories. Not the results, nor those behind the the events. (In fact, looking into those behind the events would often get you killed.)

9/11 was a false-flag operation. The results are really all we need to worry about after the fact. That being, increased "security" worldwide. Increased monitoring of the world population. Decreased freedom. And the further massacre of the once great document. The Bill of Rights. (Which should have been a Bill of Responsibilities, but it was a start, where nothing else existed.)

Results: International invasions that were none of the USA's business. (Australia is even more at fault in this regard.) Terrahertz scanners that disrupt your DNA. RFID in your passports, licenses. The list goes on.
It's going to get worse. I heard ages ago that Los Angeles, Chicago, or Detroit, were the next false flag targets. It looks like it will be Chicago. Either a nuclear weapon, or, more likely, a "dirty-bomb".
Mt. Etna & Vesuvius are "hot-spots". If they don't go soon they will be triggered.
Indonesians troubles are far from over.
The oil-disaster in the Gulf has gone a long way to shutting down the Atlantic conveyor, & we will see the results in Europe, Russia, Canada & the Northern US, within a few months.

I'm starting to ramble, so I'll finish with.

9/11 was a false-flag operation & Chicago will also be a false flag operation.

Trex.

Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:55 am
Site Admin

Hey Trex as you can see it was not I that posted above you, I simply copied a post for selene top this section ;) :whistle

As for your conclusions on 911 you do not have to sell me on the false flag event, I believe it was done on purpose and for the reasons you state above.

I hope your wrong about Chicago becasue if is true then the rest of our freedoms are toast :scared

Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:43 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Prabhupada Predicted 911 & Reptilian Man Eaters

Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:27 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Greetings good folk,

Prabhupada - "It will become lowest." (speaking about the Twin Towers).
He knew the history, from the Indian texts. It is a declaration of war against Asia, for those who can recognise it.
That comment probably got him killed more than anything else he did with Hare Krishna.
Just like Bill Cooper. (good one freakshow)

Here's some footage & eyewitness reports I only recently became aware of.

Catch ya !

Trex.

Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:53 am
Site Admin

Trex thanks for posting that if NOT for any other reason to show the tail end of the video.

It shows people jumping from the World Trade Centers which shows the sheer desperation these poor folks were up against.

We will NEVER Forget the Victims of 911.

Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:54 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Gidday again,

I was recently reading about the 24' holes bored into the ground (Space-based particle beams ?), & how none of these was reported, including the fact that there was not any where near enough debris from the demolition.

The concrete & re-enforcement of the Towers was turned to dust. (By Aeroplane fuel ?)

Anyway, here's an Illuminati whistle-blower who tells us of the signs they gave us 30 years before the event.

Anyone who lives in Chicago & doesn't want to die of radiation poisoning should get the hell out of that city. Right now !

Regards Trex.

Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:05 pm