It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:28 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 775 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 3.9 2008 
Site Admin

Post The Golden Thread, Volume 3.9 2008
Welcome to the continuation of the Golden Thread, Volume 2008 3.9
All are welcome so long as the Golden Rule is observed among the participants.

This is the search for the 'truth' and Disclosure, that all men (and women, and children) that so desire learn the full and examined truth of the 'extraterrestrial reality' as it is known now and will be known in the future.

My appologies for being late moving this forward with the new year! Real life issues and all.. :oops:

Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:14 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Danville - 779 votes
VOTE COUNT METHOD: Diebold Accuvote optical scan ; contractor: LHS Associates/John Silvestro
- Clinton = 387 votes = 49.68%
- Edwards = 142 votes = 18.23%
- Gravel = 2 votes = 0.26%
- Kucinich = 10 votes = 1.28%
- Obama = 212 votes = 27.21%
- Richardson = 14 votes = 1.80%
- Other = 12 votes = 1.54%

Uncle John here: I visited www.blackboxvoting.org

Bev Harris at www.bbvforums.org wrote:

Posted on Wednesday, January 9, 2008 - 8:33 am:

Bob,

I spoke with Wally Fries, the elections official from the town of Danville on Monday. He's got a Diebold location. He told me he was going to do a hand count at the precinct in addition. Also, that Debra Bowen (Calif. Sec. State) was scheduled to attend and watch his hand count.

Walter G. Fries
Town of Danville
PO Box 11
Danville, NH 03819

UJ: Come to think of it, I suspect a lot of elections officials will check the results of Diebold machines.

I think Diebold would be crazy to not correctly count the votes if they exist on hard copy paper ballots. They would be in for a very big law suit.

An entirely different situation existed in the past elections when there was no paper trail with electronic voting machines. These could be easily rigged and most likely were. In California they switched to electronic voting machines which generated a paper trail that the voter could see and verify. California randomly checks one percent of the machines results by hand to verify that the machines work. Pam and I started voting by mail because there were very long lines at our voting place.

I wonder how many of those original machines with no paper trail still are in use?

Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:46 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

newearth555 wrote:

I do believe I took a photo of an angel or fairy last night.
This is so exciting. What are your thoughts?

It came after I asked it to 'flash'. I have it enlarged on my desktop
and a hint of the second wing shows clearly as does the head and body.

Warmly,

New Earth

http://www.celticgardens.com.au/spheres_of_light.html
This is really neat newearth...I'm warmly impressed.
Thanks for sharing.
Sort of helps fulfill another prediction I sensed might come about with the Orbs.
I began to experience them last month, in December.
I shared it on this forum too.
Andrew, newearth, Bre and everybody...keep up the good work.
Nice to know I'm not alone with this. What terrific support!

Dex

Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:13 pm
GT Truther

Post The 'Secret' of How the Looking Glass works
UncleJohn wrote:
Dondep wrote:
Danville - 779 votes
VOTE COUNT METHOD: Diebold Accuvote optical scan ; contractor: LHS Associates/John Silvestro
- Clinton = 387 votes = 49.68%
- Edwards = 142 votes = 18.23%
- Gravel = 2 votes = 0.26%
- Kucinich = 10 votes = 1.28%
- Obama = 212 votes = 27.21%
- Richardson = 14 votes = 1.80%
- Other = 12 votes = 1.54%

Uncle John here: I visited www.blackboxvoting.org

Bev Harris at www.bbvforums.org wrote:

Posted on Wednesday, January 9, 2008 - 8:33 am:

Bob,

I spoke with Wally Fries, the elections official from the town of Danville on Monday. He's got a Diebold location. He told me he was going to do a hand count at the precinct in addition. Also, that Debra Bowen (Calif. Sec. State) was scheduled to attend and watch his hand count.

Walter G. Fries
Town of Danville
PO Box 11
Danville, NH 03819

UJ: Come to think of it, I suspect a lot of elections officials will check the results of Diebold machines.

I think Diebold would be crazy to not correctly count the votes if they exist on hard copy paper ballots. They would be in for a very big law suit.

An entirely different situation existed in the past elections when there was no paper trail with electronic voting machines. These could be easily rigged and most likely were. In California they switched to electronic voting machines which generated a paper trail that the voter could see and verify. California randomly checks one percent of the machines results by hand to verify that the machines work. Pam and I started voting by mail because there were very long lines at our voting place.

I wonder how many of those original machines with no paper trail still are in use?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for keeping us notified, UJ. I've been posting to many of the blogs hosted by the punditry, and see that we're not alone in having our intelligence insulted by the results from New Hampshire. Even the Zetas have weighed in, though I think I beat them to the punch this time. Their totals reflect a final tally that wasn't posted at the time I posted my analysis. And today, Kerry endorsed Obama, not that it makes that much difference, but when the pundits were puzzled as to why he didn't endorse Hillary, it was mentioned that Kerry said following the 2004 election that "the Clintons are only interested in themselves and power." Ouch. I was also struck by how small-minded and petty Bill appeared just before the NH vote, in which he whined to a group of college students "I can't make her younger, taller, or a male." The next day he then dumped on Obama as being just as bad as Hillary for his votes on war funding, etc. It was as petty and petulant as I've never seen Bill; took him down a few notches in my estimation.

So here's what Nancy had to share from her Zs:

ZetaTalk: Hillary = Bush Lite
written January 10, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

............................Clinton .........................Obama
Hand Count ..........34.818% .......................38.706%
Machine Count ......39.755% .......................36.398%
No Method Stated ..45.266% .......................30.611%

Was New Hampshire compromised? Election statistics point out that where hand counting was done, the lead expected by Obama held. Where counted by Diebold, Hillary unaccountably won. The polls going into the caucus had Obama ahead by at least 10 points, and exit polls substantiated this. This was the margin counted in those districts which hand counted results. Clearly, something is suspect. Indeed, there was enough warning ahead of time that Hillary was going to lose, and lose big. This would propel her descent into oblivion, from her current position where she was already teetering on the brink. It is not by accident that the same voter fraud techniques used to assure Bush the Presidency in 2000 and 2004 were used to assure Hillary a win in the New Hampshire primary. She has been accused by Obama of being "Bush Lite", in that she is cooperative with the lobbyists, and voted to give Bush the powers he wanted in both Iraq and now Iran. The Clintons have thrown in with the Bush family, agreeing to support each other, which should come as no surprise if one has watched the news - George Herbert Bush and Bill Clinton, together in Indonesia after the devastating quake in Christmas, 2004. So much camaraderie after so many years as opponents.

Will the Democratic primary then be fixed? Not hardly. The Puppet Master, who desires the Bush/Cheney administration to be politically decapitated, is hardly interested in a replacement crew. He wanted Kerry to win, and Bush stole the election, so retaliated by ensuring that the 2006 election was in accordance with the wish of the people. He wants the US out of the Middle East, so the oil fields can be protected by whomever emerges as the dominant power there. He wants Bush contained, and does not want a proxy setup as a puppet of Bush. He will now intervene, we predict, in the manner he did in 2006, to ensure valid elections. Obama appears to him as someone with whom he can negotiate, someone with whom he can find common interests such as preserving the economy and sustaining industrial capacity. His monitors knew voter fraud was a possibility, per our warnings, but did not act in time. They won't be taken by surprise a second time, we predict.

NH Primary: Pre-Election Polls Wildly Different Than Results Announced for Clinton/Obama
January 9, 2008

http://www.bradblog.com/?p=5530

The way the ballots are counted in New Hampshire, largely on Diebold optical-scan voting systems, wholly controlled and programmed by a very very bad company named LHS Associates. The pre-election pollster's numbers were dead-on, for the most part, on the Republican side, as well as on the Democratic side. Except in the do-or-die (for Hillary) Clinton v. Obama race. As you'll note, the numbers in Zogby's latest polls, for all but Clinton and Obama, seem to have been dead-on the money for both the Republicans and Democrats. Edwards, for example, was polled at 17% in Zogby's poll, and he received exactly 17% in the MSNBC numbers, with 63% of precincts reporting. So are we to believe that only those voters who preferred Obama previously, decided to change to Hillary at the last minute? Some 40% of New Hampshire's precincts are hand-counted, which equals about 25% of the votes. All the rest are counted on hackable Diebold op-scan systems, with completely hackable memory cards, all programmed and managed by LHS Associates. As Bev Harris of BlackBoxVoting.org who seems to share my concern, says, LHS is the "chain of custody" in New Hampshire elections.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I suspect the answer is glaringly obvious as to HOW a 'Looking Glass' is proven to be 'accurate'.......they are self-fulfilling prophecies, aided by black-ops operatives, stealing our democracy while we act stupid and allow the criminals to get away with it. As I said to ABC News' chief number cruncher, "It's not about Obama, it's about our democracy being abused and our intelligence (and votes) insulted." Not to mention Karl Rove, criminal mastermind of the current administration, is now defending Hillary and attacking Obama. What's up with that? Like Jack Cafferty said today, "If Karl Rove is being so supportive of a Democrat, it makes you wonder what he's doing for her behind the scenes." I think the MSM knows, but like '04, when the machines were hacked for Bush, they're afraid to say anything publicly.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:52 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Truth Seeker

RFID Tags now employed in major hospitals to protect new borns of supposed baby snatchers..

How soon will it be before Big Brother says, Well baby ankle bracelets don't work.. Here let us INJECT your child with tag. If your baby is ever taken we can use our global positioning systems to track your baby any place in the world. We will protect your precious new born from all harm 24/365 and its a FREE service from Good ol'Uncle Satan... Oppsy Uncle Sam.. Uncle Sam.

One more step beyond that Shady would be to eliminate cash currency and move to only electronic payment accounts. Personally, I like the idea of the governement knowing where everyone is every second of the day and making sure that no one can transact any payment for anything without electronic tracking of each transaction.

Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:02 am
GT Truther

Image The Little Dictator Who couldn't get To Power ROFLASF..

http://www.blacklistednews.com/iNP/view.asp?ID=5195

Quote:
McCain: I would have started Iraq war regardless of WMD

According to presidential candidate John McCain, only the handling of the Iraq war was a mistake -- not the war itself

Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:40 am
GT Truther

Be careful for what you ask for Bunny-chan you just might get it... sigh

Quote:

http://www.blacklistednews.com/iNP/view.asp?ID=5229

Parents Protest Kiddie Biometrics

Published on Thursday, January 10, 2008.

Source: Wired

Biometrics is one of the fastest-growing areas of homeland security, but the expanding use of fingerprints and retinal scans to school-age children is prompting some parents to complain. According to one news report, a lawmaker in Arizona wants to limit the use of biometrics in schools:

“I certainly wouldn’t want my children to be fingerprinted or have an iris scan or anything like that,” said Sen. Karen Johnson, R-Mesa, “We’ve lived many years without doing this. Now this seems to be the thing everyone is doing, thinking they’re making themselves safe or for efficiency, and, by golly, it’s not right. And it’s a huge moneymaker for these companies that are producing the equipment and the scanners for all this.”

In recent years, schools across the country have started using technology that allows students to pay for their lunches with the swipe of their fingerprint.

It replaces previous programs that required identification cards, debit cards or cash, which cafeteria managers say can slow the lines down.

But that’s not a good enough reason for Johnson.

“They’re collecting data that can easily be hacked into, information that could be gotten by people that are not worthy of having it,” Johnson said.

“And you know, privacy is more important to me than efficiency. It seems that we worship this god of efficiency, and I think that it’s getting way out of bounds.”

I feel old; back in gradeschool, we had little punch out paper cards that kept track of our school lunches and milk.

http://www.blacklistednews.com/iNP/view.asp?ID=5204

School Wants To Chip Students Backpacks
Published on Tuesday, January 08, 2008.

Source: Associated Press

PROVIDENCE, R.I. - A tech company with ties to a school district plans to test a tracking system by putting computer chips on grade-schoolers' backpacks, an experiment the ACLU ripped Monday as invasive and unnecessary.
The pilot program set to start next week in the Middletown school district would have about 80 children put tags containing radio frequency identification chips, or RFID chips, on their schoolbags. It would also equip two buses with global positioning systems, or GPS devices.

The school and parents will be able to track students on the bus, and the district hopes the program will improve busing efficiency, Superintendent Rosemarie Kraeger said. The devices are intended to record only when students enter and exit the bus, and the GPS would show where the bus was on it's route.

Parents could opt out of the program, Kraeger said.

The pilot program, made by MAP Information Technology Corp., is to run for several months at the Aquidneck School, she said. The district, which serves about 2,500 students, is the company's only client, said Deborah Rapp, the company's director of marketing and communications.

Steven Brown, executive director of the Rhode Island chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union, sent a letter to Kraeger and members of the school committee calling the plan "a solution in search of a problem" and saying the school district should already have procedures in place to track where its students are.

On Monday, he said the program raises enormous privacy and safety concerns.

"There's absolutely no need to be tagging children," he said. "We are not questioning the school district's ability to use GPS to monitor school buses. But it's a quantitative leap to monitor children themselves."

Rapp described the system as limited in scope.

"The program is solely designed to provide accountability when the children are in transit, from the moment they enter the bus to the moment they exit," she said. "It is limited to when they are on the bus. We in no way take it beyond that."

Brown also raised concerns that unauthorized people, perhaps using RFID readers that are easily bought online, could exploit information contained on the tags.

Ed Collins, the district's facilities manager, said that would not be possible. Collins and Rapp said the RFID tag would only contain an ID number, not a name, address or other personal information. Only the school administration would be able to match the ID number with the child, Rapp said.

Collins is the brother of Chris Collins, who founded MAP Information Technology last year. The district did not need clearance from the state ethics commission to set up the testing, however, because the program is free during the pilot, Kraeger said.

Officials with the district, which neighbors a naval station and the famed yachting community of Newport, said they didn't have an estimate on what it would cost to put the tracking system in place district-wide.

Kraeger said she was unaware of the controversy ignited three years ago when a Northern California school system planned to put in place an RFID system to track students at school. The proposal died after protests by parents and privacy and civil liberties advocates, including the ACLU.

The Middletown school board approved the pilot program in November. In a recent letter to parents, the company and the district explained the program and invited parents to get in touch with the school system if they had any questions, Rapp said. No one called.

The district was interested in trying out the program in the hopes that it would improve communication with parents, who will be able to check a Web site to see whether the buses are on time and their children are on them, Kraeger said.

Tracking students' movements will be no different from an existing system that allows parents to see what their child had for lunch or check their attendance record, Kraeger said.

"If a bus were delayed, they could look for their own student ID and see where the bus was," she said.

Bunny-chan wrote:
Quote:
RFID Tags now employed in major hospitals to protect new borns of supposed baby snatchers..

How soon will it be before Big Brother says, Well baby ankle bracelets don't work.. Here let us INJECT your child with tag. If your baby is ever taken we can use our global positioning systems to track your baby any place in the world. We will protect your precious new born from all harm 24/365 and its a FREE service from Good ol'Uncle Satan... Oppsy Uncle Sam.. Uncle Sam.

One more step beyond that Shady would be to eliminate cash currency and move to only electronic payment accounts. Personally, I like the idea of the governement knowing where everyone is every second of the day and making sure that no one can transact any payment for anything without electronic tracking of each transaction.

Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:48 am
GT Truther

Post 'Dishonesty' - By Whom?
Although I normally don't like to comment on the main thread to statements hauled over from SNEDs to our SNEDs Says thread (available only to registered members), I felt this was important enough because of the comment Dan made when posting his smear and ordering it erased in one hour ("that's long enough"). There's that arrogant and insulting Majestic attitude rearing it's ugly head once again.

Here's a snip I addressed:

'Dishonesty' - By Whom?

Uncle John, quoting a Majestically-Appointed & Self-Proclaimed Anti-Doomsday Cult Guru, at SNEDs, wrote:
The question which I suggest you ask yourselves is, "If I haven't known, and if nothing he has posted has caused any impact whatsoever, why is a member of the Eagles Team even focusing on him?" Truth be told, the only reason why I have even posted about the useless attempts at interposing statements to my comments and spreading falsehoods, from another, is that his misrepresentations (like the time he woke up a colleague in another country and told him - after our falling out - that he was my "best friend" : ) to some individuals continue to this date! It is important for people to know that my account, my testimony, is NOT AS HE WOULD HAVE IT PRESENTED, as if it would be as he would want it, then it would be inaccurate! He attached himself to my account, like a remora, with the agenda to preach the words of a false prophet of doom, at any cost! Once the cause for increased distance was made public, the wild accusations and claims have exponentially increased to where it should be plain to almost anyone, virtually everyone. It is not his beliefs, per se (although his focus on nonexistent disaster is rather strange, to say the least), which separates us! It is his dishonesty, and persistently acting dishonestly, which is the cause. I have friends who are atheists, believers in Planet X, believers in Young Earth Creationism, and every type in between; but I will not count among them, those who betray my confidence, their word, or act dishonestly. The result to this post? They will probably blather on as though they have an ethical position (to try to save face), and I am sincerely happy that I will not be a witness to it. To tell the truth, I am way too busy, and so where I have the time, I prefer to spend it with the great people in the TT, and at the Eagles Forum! (See, Team? I have no problem dealing with it, and will have no problem filleting it in public, in seconds, should it sadly ever become necessary. I will have all the posts, and "other things" with me. It's just not your place to do it.) That's just the end of that issue, period!

Now...

The character about which Owl made his statement:

Did that person act dishonestly? Yes, several times, and we have objectively already showed it. That's the end to his story.

What did the angels do? Just because he made the exasperated declaration that 'maybe I have angels around me' because his dishonestly obtained "alleged" tape "allegedly" became erased somehow, doesn't mean angels erased it!

Frankly, the strangest part of that whole thing is, that he admitted having a dishonestly obtained tape (making others from another forum look very bad as well), then claimed it erased! : Now...I've seen bumbling in my time...but... :

As a result of Owl's post, I am now sadly aware (and wish I were not) that the other character is attacking the leader of the same group, aggressively calling her names, to which the leader of the other forum is religiously attached! :

"It is his dishonesty, and persistently acting dishonestly, which is the cause. I have friends who are atheists, believers in Planet X, believers in Young Earth Creationism, and every type in between; but I will not count among them, those who betray my confidence, their word, or act dishonestly." - Dan Burisch

UJ, I do believe that Burisch is referring to me here, and once again is proving his own dishonesty --- as so often the case, what he accuses others of. Here is the litany of his "dishonesty":

The claim that I (if this is indeed not 'Boomer' who is being referenced throughout the rest of his petulant tirade) "woke up someone in another country and told them I was his 'best friend' " is patently false and dishonest. I can only recall Boomer having an IM with Rene (from Holland) on the Continent, but I don't think he's referring to that. No, I think he's referring to two Australians, who professed equal friendship with me following the Big Psy-Op, and would often call me -- not the other way around. More importantly though, I would NEVER profess to be someone's 'best friend'; I could only speak for who might be MY best friend, but not whom I might be best friend to. That would reflect a major lack of humility. So, to mangle any discussion of 'friendship' to make it sound as if I had claimed that I was Burisch's "best friend" is a total falsehood. Whether it is Burisch who is claiming such, or the two Australians who professed friendship and then, after months of being quiet, attempted character assassination of me using what one admitted was a "cheap shot", is unknown. However, having seen how those two went from being 'friends', to attacking me in the same manner others have attacked Burisch, shows an hypocrisy of the highest order. Are the Australians lying, or is Burisch lying? If not Burisch, it is STILL dishonest of him to accept the accusation at face value. I would never in a million years claim I was his "best friend"; that honor is held by his Emotional And Psychological Controller, one Marcia McDowell. I can only claim that I was at one time his chief "pawn", or if not his pawn, a pawn of Majestic, useful only so long as I could perpetuate a dishonest mythology about Burisch.

But to MoveOn to the larger charge of dishonesty; here again is a case of the pot calling the kettle black. My conscience is clear regarding my own actions, and I would have to say that the most charitable thing that can be said about his is that his memory suffers so much from the constant ego manipulation he endures on a daily basis. Here are a few examples:

Burisch has been dishonest about his induction into the Priore de Sion.

Burisch has been dishonest about the TRUE FACTS surrounding our 'falling out'. The purpose -- subsequently admitted to on SNEDs but quickly erased --- was to put "sufficient distance" between the two of us, and had NOTHING to do with the brusque request made by Starryeyes on this very forum that the now-SNEDs crew cease from their childish tantrums and coded talk which was insulting to the other members.

Burisch has been dishonest about claiming to tell me things "in person, when I see you" that would clear up certain misunderstandings, when in fact he studiously avoided addressing those issues during the entire time we were his and Marcia's guests. In fact, he has been dishonest (or again, he was not made aware - for his own sake of 'conscience' ) about the very reason we were there, which was more for the sake of PR than any altruistic concern for our welfare.

Burisch has actually lied (or someone posting at SNEDs under his name has) about my "pestering him about Nancy Lieder and Planet X" during our stay with Marcia. While the subject was never far from my mind, it was because I was constantly expecting him to address the subject - as he promised he would before we arrived there. I brought the subject up on two occasions directly, but when he declined to address it and quickly changed the subject, I declined to press the issue --- thinking we would discuss it when we had an opportunity away from the surveillance cameras in his and Marcia's apartments. Sadly, when that meeting finally took place (in the same UNLV library where his videotaped Sept 2002 interview with Bill Hamilton took place) Marcia brought along a tape-recorder and refused to share a copy with myself. To summarize: Dan went out of his way to avoid discussing the subject of Planet X and ZetaTalk during the entire month we were his and Marcia's guests. While I did bring the subject up on two occasions, they can by no stretch of the imagination be construed as "pestering". The claim made out of the blue by Marcia at SNEDs, followed by Ann Marcher (an allegedly different entity from Marcia) and finally Dan himself, shows that there is something fundamentally dishonest about the way they are addressing the entire subject. There was no need to lie so baldly by them, but nonetheless they felt compelled to do so, forgetting of course that by lying in such a manner they were practicing the same kind of character-assassination they have claimed they have been victimized by. It's called HYPOCRISY.

Burisch has also been dishonest about the issue of our surveillance; while he went out of his way (and against Marcia's protestations, I might add.....indicating that Marcia was familiar with the plan to ostracize me publicly even while she hosted us in her own residence) to record a videotaped 'apology' for Majestic's surveillance of us (taken from the same camera in Marci's dining/living room which he removed the sock from for the 'apology') to denounce it, his later actions accepted the use of that same kind of surveillance. While that would seem all well and good, it was only 3 months later -- while in our own apartment -- that Maj thugs were at it again, surveilling us while we had two guests (Arizona and Tex Littlefield). Technically, they were surveilling them, who coincidentally happened to be in our apartment. However, having some of the conversaton repeated back to us publicly showed that the surveillance was indeed real, and because 'certain things' were said there it became evident I'm certain to Burisch's superiors that I hadn't "bought" the Big Lie he was sent to convey to the masses, to avoid a public backlash at the Coverup when it becomes evident WHAT the Coverup is really about. At that point, the 'Big Psy-Op' was concocted by Dadmiral, with the collusion of certain "Looking Glass" visions and Ann Marcher's expertise (or is that Marci? Seems we'll never truly have proof....). In retrospect, I believe that Marcia and Dan planted a bug or two when they dropped in unexpectedly within the first week or so of moving into that new apartment. Now, few people purporting to be who Dan and Marci allegedly are would drop in without calling first. It's a mark of class and respect; I never "drop by" since I learned in junior high-school how rude that is. Nonetheless, we were the fartherest thing from suspicious at that time, so we welcomed them in anyway. Since they had arrived unannounced, we had nothing to offer but gin, a fact which was viciously used to attack us by the sock-puppet they created called "Sentry" immediatlely following the Big Psy-Op. "Sentry" made slanderous claims that we are still planning on following up in the near future, betraying information that ONLY Dan or Marcia could possibly know.....such as the fact we only had gin to offer company (who weren't invited anyway). So yes, on this entire matter Burisch has been dishonest, or else treated like a mentally-challenged mushroom to shield him from 'attacks' like this one (which is how SNEDs will spin this rebuttal, I'm sure).

Finally, it is a further re-write of history for those of short memory that the issue of "Planet X" has nothing to do with the "falling out" that took place. Intelligent people like D&M may be childish, the way many MENSAns I know are as I came to find out when I gave a seminar for them in Princeton, NJ in 1990 on "Origins of Creativity", (an honor I was accorded for my involvement creating Dodeccamente), but not that childish that it prevents them from using the phone to call someone to clear up a misunderstanding. It was NOT Starryeyes' brusque comment that "this forum isn't a drop-box, please use the PM feature". Many of the gullible who try to sort out that period still may believe that it was THAT comment that caused Dan to be removed from this forum by his superiors, but in fact that entire episode was charted for some time by Dadmiral through Marcia (and 'Ann'). In fact, that was NOT the reason. Ann immediately appeared on the thread, using Dan's "Watcher In The Woods" account, and began taunting Dan and removing his images. Why not? They needed to remove those images anyway, for if they were discovered to be Dan's, they would show a facet of Dan they didn't want known....namely, that he could willingly pose as someone else. Some have valiantly tried to overlook all of this, pointing out that with people like Big Dick and Dadmiral running the show it would be impossible for Dan to operate with his usual siincerity unless he were shielded from certain 'influences' and 'agendas' other than Majestic's. After two years of this, he's proven himself to be just as an effective bamboozler as they had hoped when they first agreed to this.

For those of short memories (which can be jogged by the archiving if necessary): I was told early on that Burisch was to be a 'distraction' from the 'Big Secret'. People surrounding Dan are the ones that first alerted me to Nancy Lieder and ZetaTalk, and have reiterated over the years that they trust what she is saying to be true. Now, I am no 'religious believer' in ANYONE, particularly Burisch :roll: , but when something makes sense, it's that logic that needs to be dealt with, NOT the messenger. Of all people, Burisch should know this, but conveniently forgets it when he wants to engage in the same kind of attack as he has been victimized by. At one point in time, Burisch enthused about certain things ZT had to say, and his words in that respect are also on record. Following his induction into the Priore, and the corresponding Big Psy-Op, he insisted on prevaricating and proactively attacking it with scorn and derision, which is usually a sign that someone is attempting to insult our intelligence. It was the same method used to convince us (the public) that there are no such things as "flying saucers". Knowing how effective that ridicule was, yet how it covered up a Huge Lie, one would think that similar use would ALSO be attempting to disguise something, and many have gotten the message.

Finally, I would ask anyone even tempted to believe the false accusations made in the above post by the Anti-Doomsday Cult Guru exactly what instances he is referencing, regarding "dishonesty". However, considering the stakes are so high, I wouldn't trust any characterization to come out in response to my challenge, but my mind is open to "misunderstandings" that may have arisen. "Misunderstandings" could have been resolved via telephone, immediately, but when I was on the phone with Marcia following the Big Psy-Op, I had no idea what was truly going on and told her we would have to "sleep on it" when she claimed they shouldn't be held hostage by Starryeyes' brusque attitude. In retrospect, it WAS a 'tempest in a teapot', but it was pre-planned (as I have learned subsequently), as can be shown in Dadmiral's admonishment to Dan to 'give him [me] the email from Marci; don't worry, the division will be a good thing.' It was clear that he was aware of what would happen, not because of the 'Looking Glass' (a claim they later made), but by Dadmiral's superior understanding of his Big Psy-Op which he had already set in motion, unbeknownst to Dan. To this day, it has given Dan the ability to claim "dishonesty" and "betrayal" as the basis of the 'division', but that's because he refuses to acknowledge that this was indeed preplanned, and that he was as victimized by his Dadmiral as we were.

Unfortunately, and tragically, many of the 'politically naive' (as Dan likes to call them) that hang on his every word refuse to believe anything remotely 'bad' about him or Marcia. That is the mark of cult-like groups; the leader is 'infallible' and incapable of doing anything underhanded....or in this case, having anything underhanded done on his and/or her behalf that would have them coming out "smelling like a rose", as they themselves prefer to characterize it (when not being publicly overheard).

In fact, if I were to 'whine' about the Big Psy-Op, I myself could claim that it was 'dishonesty' and 'betrayal' by him that caused our "falling out". Being that there is a very slight possibility that Dan Burisch himself was largely kept unaware of the Big Psy-Op, I am giving him the 'benefit of the doubt' in my book, though I will be including the above post in the epilogue of that book.

Addendum: Regarding the solicited request NOT to reveal the casualties in the so-called "T-2 Timeline Catastrophe", I initially agreed. However, when it became apparent they were not going to divulge them, or anything like them, to the public, in effect issuing NO warning (except a general encouragement to 'preparation'), I felt no longer bound to that request, due to the essential removal of the 'Warning' from his message of 'telling the world'. In fact, the hand-written note to me urging me/us to "tell the world, for the sake of humanity!" was never fully explained, and in fact relied on what both he and Marcia KNEW was a message I was already aware of, hence Marcia's initial encouragement to me to move out to Nevada: "I know what you're worried about Don, but don't be too worried; Las Vegas (Nevada) is more than 2,200 feet above sea level." Why would she employ that awareness on my part when it suited that situation, yet studiously avoid it when the subject came up during our stay there? No matter the answer, it was DISHONEST. So I have no regrets in going against the request to keep the human casualty numbers 'confidential'. I knew then that Majestic had NO INTENTION of helping warn humanity; they wish them somnambulant bliss and endless shopping, and for the more intelligent to become engrossed in fairy tales and obscure ephemera.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:02 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Watcher in the Woods
"....Watcher in the Woods..."

http://locofoco.smfforfree3.com/index.p ... 14.45.html

Note: the "Dan" on the thread is not DB

"Kyra/M2C" began posting on that forum only one day earlier. She and DB ,at one point, had carried on a e-mail "conversation" in the past. I understand that was relatively rare.( DB communicating with a "GLP" thread poster privately )
So how intently does he follow these "GLP-*Diaspora/Splinter" forums ?

Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:00 pm
GT Truther

Post Back to Voter Fraud
Watch a DIEBOLD Voting Machine Hacked Before Your Very Eyes!

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 486854/pg1

CNN: Kucinich Calls For A Recount

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/20 ... e-recount/

CONCORD, New Hampshire (AP) — Democrat Dennis Kucinich, who won less than 2 percent of the vote in the New Hampshire primary, said Thursday he wants a recount to ensure that all ballots in his party's contest were counted.

The Ohio congressman cited "serious and credible reports, allegations and rumors" about the integrity of Tuesday results.

Deputy Secretary of State David Scanlan said Kucinich is entitled to a statewide recount. But, under New Hampshire law, Kucinich will have to pay for it. Scanlan said he had "every confidence" the results are accurate.

In a letter dated Thursday, Kucinich said he does not expect significant changes in his vote total, but wants assurance that "100 percent of the voters had 100 percent of their votes counted."

Kucinich alluded to online reports alleging disparities around the state between hand-counted ballots, which tended to favor Sen. Barack Obama, and machine-counted ones that tended to favor Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton. He also noted the difference between pre-election polls, which indicated Obama would win, and Clinton's triumph by a 39 percent to 37 percent margin.

Candidates who lose by 3 percentage or less are entitled to a recount for a $2,000 fee. Candidates who lose by more must pay for the full cost. Kucinich's campaign said it was sending the $2,000 fee to start the recount.

Scanlon said his office had received several phone calls since Tuesday, mostly from outside the state, questioning the results. New Hampshire's voting machines are not linked in any way, which
Scanlon says reduce the likelihood of tampering with results on a statewide level. Also, the results can be checked against paper ballots.

"I think people from out of state don't completely understand how our process works and they compare it to the system that might exist in Florida or Ohio, where they have had serious problems," he said. "Perhaps the best thing that could happen for us is to have a recount to show the people that … the votes that were cast on election day were accurately reflected in the results. And I have every confidence that will be the case."

Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:39 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

This is just my personal theory not based on any hard evidence but got and pieced together from reading ancient mythologies and legends and an examination of past ancient cultures and their origins.

An example being the Native American legends of the “The Star Nations” and the origins of the five races of mankind.

My theory is thus…

2.5 to 3.5 million years ago there was a thriving advanced civilization on Mars (Mars being very Earth like). This civilization was so advanced that they had manufactured the Earth using it as living bio mass lab. This civilization suffered a massive disaster.

A planetary mass entered our solar system it passed by Neptune and Uranus flipping the planets on their side and destroyed the massive planet between Jupiter and Mars due to its gravity. This bombard Mars and destroyed its atmosphere. These original Martians had decades possibly hundreds of years left to them before Mars went completely dead or destroyed by the planetary body entering our solar system. This of course being the fabled Planet X.

In a last ditch effort to save their civilization they transplanted what they could of their world to the earth. They did this by building an Ark. A true Die son Sphere to transplant that civilization at one move. They transplanted what they could to their Lab.. Earth using their Die son Sphere which remains in orbit to this day. Yes our Moon. Whose orbit is decaying to this day (the Moon each year drifts away from the Earth and one day will break away.

This civilization suffered massive disruption even collapse as well as you can imagine. They did establish cities here on the Earth (the ancient Ur, Babylon etc) yet these remaining elements of their civilization collapsed and fell into ruins . They also had to genetically engineer their genetics into that for their Lab Animals to adjust their offspring to the environment of this planet. These genetic engineering gave us the Homio branch of evolutionary tree. All of this took place before the original Martian civilization collapsed and turned to dust on this planet. Thus a Dark Ages fell upon the Earth, the genetically modified proto humans reverted into hunter gather tribal society.

An so some 40,000 years since then here we all are.

There are ancient ancient ruins on Mars. Nasa and the PTB know this.
Our Moon is hollow and artificial. Nasa and the PTB know this.
There is no doubt in my mind that “Planet X” exists in our legends and myths.. You find elements of this in all cultures and societies on this planet. A ancient memory of a real event. An it will return. Although I highly doubt it will be before or any time around 2014 (but I’m willing to listen if any one has hard evidence).

Shady

PS.. As to SOME Ufos/Aliens. These are the decendents of that original Civilization that were off world and out of the Solar System when the Disaster befell them. Possible on some type of deep space colony or branch of that original civilization. They come by time to time to check in on the on going Lab experiments and have a strict "Prime Directive" policy towards the Earth and Civilization now here.

Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:09 pm
GT Truther

I'm hoping all corruption relative be exposed.
The only way it seem's how we learn to get it right.
Amazing stuff.

Cross posting Michael Salla's opinion.
Hello all, Dex's prediction is an interesting one when we consider
that an asteroid is due to pass very close to Mars at the end of this
month. According to the latest estimate, the asteroid will miss by
approximately 4000 kilometers. See:
http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news156.html

While the asteroid will closely miss Mars, according to the Electric
Universe model, there is very likely to be a plasma discharge between
Mars and the Asteroid. I recommend the following website and the
accompanying video, Thunderbolts of the Gods, to learn more about the
plasma discharge model of the universe:
http://www.holoscience.com/

The higher electrical potential of Mars (relative to the asteroid)
will result in the Asteroid being hit by a plasma discharge from Mars
that lights the Asteroid up. Given that Mars and Earth are relatively
close in their respective orbits, the Asteroid will light up
spectacularly and may well appear to be a New Sun. Due to the
Asteroid's proximity to Mars, it will likely have a red hue. That will
make it appear to not only be a new sun, but also a red sun. Would the
asteroid turn out to be the 'Red Kachina' prophesied by the Hopis?
This of course follows the Blue Kachina/Comet Holmes from
November/December 2007.

So what happens on January 30 will be very interesting since that is
what I believe Dex's prediction is alluding to.

Aloha, Michael S.

--- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, "Dex" <dexxxaa> wrote:
>
> I don't know what this means, but, I'll tell it anyway...
>
> "The Light of the Second Sun (Son) will be seen in a few weeks time."
>
> Dex
>

Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:28 pm
GT Truther

Post All ex-Majestic Thugs Report To New Hampshire
APB: All ex-Majestic and 'New Group' Thugs Report to New Hampshire ASAP - NH Secretary of State To Conduct Recount

The following development threatens to jeopardize 'Looking Glass' predictions, so all 'black-ops' personnel are needed in New Hampshire to help obfuscate the primary results that threaten Hillary's march to power:

NEW HAMPSHIRE TO RECOUNT THE PRIMARY VOTE

http://www.sos.nh.gov/recount%20press%20release.pdf

RELEASED BY: William M. Gardner, Secretary of State of New Hampshire
SUBJECT: Statewide Recount of the Republican and Democratic Presidential Primaries
DATE: January 11, 2008
RELEASE TIME: Immediate
CONTACT: Secretary of State William M. Gardner, phone (603) 271-3242
Secretary of State William M. Gardner announced today that Albert Howard, a candidate for nomination for the office of President of the United States in the Republican Party Primary and Dennis Kucinich, a candidate for nomination for the office of President of the United States in the Democratic Party, have requested a recount of all ballots cast statewide. Mr. Howard and Mr. Kucinich have satisfied the requirements for initiating a statewide recount of the Republican and Democratic Primary.
Secretary of State William M. Gardner will estimate the cost of the recounts, which must be paid by the candidate(s) for the recount to proceed.
Secretary of State Gardner announced that the recounts will start Wednesday, January 16, 2008. The time and location for the start of the recount process will be announced after the estimate has been completed and payment of the estimated cost has been received.
New Hampshire law, RSA 660:7, provides that “any person for whom a vote was cast for any nomination of any party at a state or presidential primary may apply for a recount.” RSA 660:2, IV provides that if the difference between the vote cast for the applying candidate and a candidate declared elected shall be greater than 3 percent of the total votes cast in the towns which comprise the office to be recounted, the candidate shall pay the fees provided in RSA 660:2, III and shall agree in writing with the secretary of state to pay any additional costs of the recount.” RSA 660:6 provides that if the person requesting the recount is declared the winner after the recount or loses by a margin of less than one percent of the total votes cast, the fees for the recount will be refunded by the State.

# # #
For further information please contact Secretary of State William M. Gardner at (603) 271-3242.

My biggest fear now is that LH Silvestros (the operator of NH DIEBOLD machines) will continue to maintain the "chain of custody" of the ballots; otherwise, they can fake enough paper ballots to 'match' their thieving machine totals.

Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:20 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

EAGLES FORUM SECURITY MESSAGE:

A person who has been previously forever banned from all Eagles Disobey's Forums, due to false claims against Drs. Burisch and McDowell, their families, internet harassment, sexual statements against Dr. McDowell, and threats against Dr. Burisch and his family; has once again attempted to register under an assumed identity with a false birthdate, to a place where he has been told he is unwelcome.

He seems incapable of learning. We hope not. Dr. Burisch has ordered that no further action is warranted unless he attempts to act out his fantasy life. If he does, appropriate steps will be taken in accordance with State and Federal laws and the Constitutional guarantee of self defense.

As of now, his account is being deleted.

Uncle John here: Shady, you should be able to do better than this or am I not understanding the use and features of autonomous proxies.

Perhaps this was just someone impersonating Shady in order to stir up the muck?

BTW, there is no "Constitutional guarantee of self defense." It fits that d&m's thugs have sworn to defend a document that they never have read. LOL.

I love a parade.

Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:28 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

I haven't dropped in there for awhile..today's posting from Dan seems is an interesting and agreeable read.

Dex

Today at 8:25am, Dan wrote:
Today at 12:38am, freshprinze wrote:Obama's church? What happened to everyone?

http://www.tucc.org/about.htm

"We are a congregation which is Unashamedly Black and Unapologetically Christian... Our roots in the Black religious experience and tradition are deep, lasting and permanent. We are an African people, and remain "true to our native land," the mother continent, the cradle of civilization. God has superintended our pilgrimage through the days of slavery, the days of segregation, and the long night of racism. It is God who gives us the strength and courage to continuously address injustice as a people, and as a congregation. We constantly affirm our trust in God through cultural expression of a Black worship service and ministries which address the Black Community."

http://www.tucc.org/talking_points.htm

"One of the biggest gaps in knowledge that causes the kind of ignorance that you hear spouted by this man [Erik Rush] and those like him, has to do with the fact that these persons are completely ignorant when it comes to the Black religious tradition. The vision statement of Trinity United Church of Christ is based upon the systematized liberation theology that started in 1969 with the publication of Dr. James Cone’s book, Black Power and Black Theology."

I'm going to ask you a hard question, Dr. Burisch. I know about your child and the possible sensitivities is could raise. I am not asking you who is Esau but I do want to know what your take is on Obama in the light of recent "hand over heart" questions, his link to a Church practicing Black Theology, and Dr. Cone's relationship to the Nation of Islam? I saw your post, and it is unbiased except you posted it? What are you trying to say?

Shabbat Shalom, Freshprinze!

"What happened to everyone?"

We're still here! All of us! New Hampshire just proved that!

Me? I'm presently watching a CFR Briefing about the Iranian Nuclear Issue, by Gary Samore, while changing a portion of our upcoming Lotus presentation. But, that's beside the matter...I'll take a few minutes...

Esau has been ruled out of the question? You mean I can't chat about Isaac, Rebekah, and Jacob? One thing is for sure....he was a "doer"! (Look into the Hebrew origin of the name.)

Sensitive? No! I am no stranger to openly discussing the issue of "African American" rights and liberation theology! What, specifically, do you want to talk about?

What I ask, is what is your point? What are you trying to say? You focused on only a part of the news post. For me, I am suspicious of ANY and ALL attack ads being launched against ANY candidate. ESPECIALLY one who just lost a primary he expected to win! (Given I am personally aware that Senator Clinton's campaign was expecting to lose, and the tone of the "reasonably level" as well as the "smear" news at the time, I suppose Obama expected to win?)

All that said...these "items" have been raised on numerous internet news sites, blogs, and television shows. Other questions, perhaps arising due to the fact that many feel they don't "know" enough about Mr. Obama, have been raised.

For instance, his website says:

http://www.barackobama.com/about/

Barack Obama was born in Hawaii on August 4th, 1961. His father, Barack Obama Sr., was born and raised in a small village in Kenya, where he grew up herding goats with his own father, who was a domestic servant to the British.

Barack's mother, Ann Dunham, grew up in small-town Kansas. Her father worked on oil rigs during the Depression, and then signed up for World War II after Pearl Harbor, where he marched across Europe in Patton's army. Her mother went to work on a bomber assembly line, and after the war, they studied on the G.I. Bill, bought a house through the Federal Housing Program, and moved west to Hawaii.

It was there, at the University of Hawaii, where Barack's parents met. His mother was a student there, and his father had won a scholarship that allowed him to leave Kenya and pursue his dreams in America.

Learn more about Barack's life, family, and accomplishments.; Barack; Barack Obama; Barack TV; Obama; Speeches; This appears on the "Meet Barack Page" http://link.brightcove.com/services/lin ... =353512430

Barack's father eventually returned to Kenya, and Barack grew up with his mother in Hawaii, and for a few years in Indonesia. Later, he moved to New York, where he graduated from Columbia University in 1983.

Remembering the values of empathy and service that his mother taught him, Barack put law school and corporate life on hold after college and moved to Chicago in 1985, where he became a community organizer with a church-based group seeking to improve living conditions in poor neighborhoods plagued with crime and high unemployment.

The group had some success, but Barack had come to realize that in order to truly improve the lives of people in that community and other communities, it would take not just a change at the local level, but a change in our laws and in our politics.

He went on to earn his law degree from Harvard in 1991, where he became the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review. Soon after, he returned to Chicago to practice as a civil rights lawyer and teach constitutional law. Finally, his advocacy work led him to run for the Illinois State Senate, where he served for eight years. In 2004, he became the third African American since Reconstruction to be elected to the U.S. Senate.

It has been the rich and varied experiences of Barack Obama's life - growing up in different places with people who had differing ideas - that have animated his political journey. Amid the partisanship and bickering of today's public debate, he still believes in the ability to unite people around a politics of purpose - a politics that puts solving the challenges of everyday Americans ahead of partisan calculation and political gain.

In the Illinois State Senate, this meant working with both Democrats and Republicans to help working families get ahead by creating programs like the state Earned Income Tax Credit, which in three years provided over $100 million in tax cuts to families across the state. He also pushed through an expansion of early childhood education, and after a number of inmates on death row were found innocent, Senator Obama worked with law enforcement officials to require the videotaping of interrogations and confessions in all capital cases.

In the U.S. Senate, he has focused on tackling the challenges of a globalized, 21st century world with fresh thinking and a politics that no longer settles for the lowest common denominator. His first law was passed with Republican Tom Coburn, a measure to rebuild trust in government by allowing every American to go online and see how and where every dime of their tax dollars is spent. He has also been the lead voice in championing ethics reform that would root out Jack Abramoff-style corruption in Congress.

As a member of the Veterans' Affairs Committee, Senator Obama has fought to help Illinois veterans get the disability pay they were promised, while working to prepare the VA for the return of the thousands of veterans who will need care after Iraq and Afghanistan. Recognizing the terrorist threat posed by weapons of mass destruction, he traveled to Russia with Republican Dick Lugar to begin a new generation of non-proliferation efforts designed to find and secure deadly weapons around the world. And knowing the threat we face to our economy and our security from America's addiction to oil, he's working to bring auto companies, unions, farmers, businesses and politicians of both parties together to promote the greater use of alternative fuels and higher fuel standards in our cars.

Whether it's the poverty exposed by Katrina, the genocide in Darfur, or the role of faith in our politics, Barack Obama continues to speak out on the issues that will define America in the 21st century. But above all his accomplishments and experiences, he is most proud and grateful for his family. His wife, Michelle, and his two daughters, Malia, 9, and Sasha, 6, live on Chicago's South Side where they attend Trinity United Church of Christ.

"Yes," I watched the 5min:46s video on that site.

For those undecided (and even if you are decided)- go to the Barack webpage ( http://www.barackobama.com/about/ ) and watch the video!

In that video he says, "We are one people, all pledging allegiance to the Stars and Stripes, all of us defending the United States of America." He further indicates a separation between his faith life in his church and his public life. If he is elected, he will be elected for a PUBLIC LIFE, given the core values of this Nation for separation of Church and State. (What happened that day, when he apparently didn't lift his right hand to his heart during the Anthem, I do not know? And do you know what? I'm not going to ask him! To my knowledge, we have no good evidence of anti-American activities by him. To continuously harp on the one act, smells of McCarthyism! Mongraal made his statement, and notice that he is now leaving it be. There it sets, his opinion. His right.)

Like it or not, like him (Barack) or not, we are speaking about the issue of who will be the next President of the United States, not whether Barack will decide to run for what would be only his second term as a United States Senator! "Yes," I know the qualifications, and "no" I do not support them being changed. Together with this, we are at war against a ruthless enemy who wants to kill us, our way of life, and civilized society across the Earth. Our choices must be careful ones.

Also, this is no longer 1801! We have not shunned "foreign entanglements" as warned against by such people as Thomas Jefferson. Get over it! Jefferson may be considered by most Americans as one of our nearly-hallowed Founders, but he doesn't tell us what to do, today. (While I maintain a great and abiding respect for Jefferson's position as a Founder, and more than some respect for his sociopolitical narratives, especially including the Declaration - I am not blinded about the abhorrent and deeply immoral issue of Slavery; nor the foolishness toward, criminality thrust upon, and brazen disrespect issued toward, the sacred Native American Peoples!)

The world economy and security issues are intertwined. Did you see the statement of "rhetorical confusion" by Ron Paul in the latest Republican debate about from whom we are borrowing to pay who? HE WAS RIGHT! ...IN PRINCIPLE! But...where are we...in the REALITY of Global Politics? High handed (and "headed") Nationalism becomes an apparent joke in the face of the hypocritical political webs which are being weaved! I do feel we are in an early preparatory incarnation of the realization that the distant future of humanity is not Nationalistic - but that we are rightly emissaries of ONE EARTH. (Some see it, some feel it, stronger than others: perhaps a deep wish, perhaps a visionary endorsement of futures yet to be realized. But...as Dr. Sagan used to say.."...we have much promise.")

Do I like him? (Barack) I don't know him. I don't know enough about him to say "I think I do." Do I like many of the things I have heard from him? Yes. Do I feel he is the best person to be President next, "OBVIOUSLY, NO!"

I have been asked in email (no it's not just your question, Freshprinze... ... ...) whether I think it would be a danger if a black man becomes President?

NO!

(While I felt immediate offense by even being asked, I will carry no lasting umbrage against the ignorance of the person asking.)

So...in response I just ask, "WHAT'S WRONG WITH AN AMERICAN, QUALIFIED BY THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION, THE SUPREME LAW OF OUR LAND, AND WHOSE PEOPLE HAVE PAID SOME OF THE DEEPEST PRICES TO BE FREE, BEING PRESIDENT?"

(I will also say that, due to my knowing the identity and history of one of the writers, I rather declare their apparent racist intention, acting as an underpinning to such a question, constitutes the only potential for danger. Get over your skin color - grow up!)

I would respond almost the same, about a woman being President:

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH AN AMERICAN, QUALIFIED BY THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION, THE SUPREME LAW OF OUR LAND, AND WHO IS A MEMBER OF A GENDER THAT HAS PAID SOME INCREDIBLE PRICES FOR FREEDOM AND PERSONAL RIGHTS, BEING PRESIDENT?"

The bottom line is:

WE MUST PICK THE PERSON WE FEEL IS BEST FOR THE JOB!

Does this mean that we should discount what makes the person great: their history of personal struggle against racial or gender prejudice, and other things? Absolutely not! There is no doubt that struggle increases personal strength, and when such strength is directed positively can change the world for the better! (But...let's be fair handed to candidates other than Hillary or Barack! ...and in truth...for instance...the horrors John McCain suffered in North Vietnam as a POW is something for which we should all be very respectful. {And before anyone raises the specter, such a respect is not contingent on historical or deeper geopolitical questions.})

I have also been asked whether Bill Clinton was showing "racism," concerning certain comments he has recently made? I never speak for another person's heart - but reserve my comments for their actions - including their words, and only try to carefully reflect on their history to elucidate my view of "intentions." Given what I know of his (William Jefferson Clinton's) history, I seriously doubt he intended anything of a racist nature. If anyone feels different, and can elucidate why, please feel free to correct my ignorance. (You are welcomed to privately email comments as well, and either have them published {with or without your name - your choice too} on the Eagles Forum, or leave it between us. I am never too "anything," not to be corrected.

A media manager for Obama is said to be advising the media that former President Bill Clinton should be told to "butt out" with regard to the campaigning he is doing for Hillary. It doesn't work that way! Any citizen can campaign for any candidate. A President doesn't cease being a citizen after the term(s) of office. Bill has decided to campaign for the Senator from New York...who "just happens" to be his wife and the former First Lady! That's his right! What the media decides to cover is their decision.

To the issue of the "swearing in" should Barack be elected. I received a letter stating he swore into his Senate seat "with a Koran"(Quran, Qur'an, "Allah be praised!")!

This statement about Obama is INCORRECT! The person who was "ceremonially" sworn in with the Holy Qur'an was Rep. Keith Ellison, on Thursday, January 4, 2007!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16473968/

Rep. Ellison used a Holy Qur'an once owned by THOMAS JEFFERSON!

I do not comment on this issue, lightly. I hear people tell me and write to me "If he's elected, he better use a Bible!"

Personally, Barack, Hillary (and anyone else for that matter) better damned well say these words:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States." - Article 2, Section 1, The Constitution of the United States of America

Now...let me ask you (all - but certainly the Americans as it's our national drama...) something...

Where in the Supreme Law of our land, the document the jingoists and rampaging Nationalists so often cite as their personal "heart-writ", does it say the person's left hand must be placed on a Judeo-Christian Bible?

Don't give me the "it's tradition" crapola - as THE CONSTITUTION IS OUR LIVING TRADITION! Don't give me the "theological" crapola unless you are willing to argue the real beliefs of the Founders and win - hint- you won't. (I've had the extreme honor of standing in one of their most private archives, and have read some of their privately shared thoughts, so know exactly where to go, in reference, to defend my position if needed.)

If you shove a Judeo-Christian Bible, a series of Holy documents for which I have great respect, and the Torah (commonly called the "Old Testament" by many Christians, and before the complexity of the Hebrew construction of which I remain in reverential awe), under the hand of anyone - as a precedent or qualification to become President -

...then how does it feel to argue for an established Church?

May I remind you?

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances." -Amendment 1, The Constitution of the United States of America

Are you going to argue that it isn't the Congress? Right. But...the separation of Church and State is now supported by the Supreme Court and a huge litany of Federal and other court decisions!

(That separation, in my view, has been rightly decided where people have been defended against being oppressed by any Religion, and wrongly where the judicial system has been used to oppress the citizenry from exercising their Freedom of Speech, where such practice involves their expression of Religion! Yes, we know about the concerted effort to argue for the removal of "God" from the public square - an effort doomed to failure as God is extant in the very people doing the arguing! )

Given one may loudly argue "tradition," as did the Loyalists just prior to those difficult events of Lexington and Concord and just after (no offense whatsoever intended to my wonderful friends from (truly) Great Britain ), allow me to ask you a question about tradition?

What tradition do you follow? An important question! Why do I ask it? If your "personal" tradition is...say...(just randomly picking a church in the U.S. )..."Episcopal" (the beautiful Church of my late step-grandfather, David)...

...you would want to swear in with an appropriate Bible with the "Old and New Covenants," yes? Right!

Could you be trusted, being an "Episcopal" (only as an example, and as my family has certain Liturgical ties), as a President, even if you were sworn in on a...say...Roman Catholic (I was baptized as such) version of the Holy Bible?

Of course! Why? You may argue...the same God? Great!

Fine! Now...stepping away from the examples...understand I am now done using the examples before I ask this question...and direct it to a specific writer who wanted their questions addressed this way...reacting to their "slant"...fine...

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO CLAIM THAT THE GOD OF THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE OF ISLAM IS NOT THE GOD OF THE SO CALLED "OLD TESTAMENT".....JUST UNDERSTOOD DIFFERENTLY, THROUGH THE HUMAN LENSES AND PRISMS OF CULTURE??????? This argument extends to all cultures and traditions, and yes...I understand about the beliefs of certain "literalists" and the dogmatically inclined.

But...you would still want to pick for yourself? Of course you would! So, maybe, would someone from the Great Tradition of Islam!

When the person places their hand on the text to which they believe -THEY KNOW- binds them to Almighty God - while they do their PUBLIC ACT of swearing to the words in the United States Constitution, I fail to see how the argument for only a Judeo-Christian Bible has merit?

You don't like that? Like something (or someone ) close to George (Washington, not the idiot presently in office) may have said - 'take your pound of bread and meat, and your gill of beans and rum and stand up like an American!' Do it for everyone's rights, not just your own!

As I see it, it's a hard truth, but I also know about the bases for most wars, and will not ignore that to satisfy anyone from any one tradition wishing to make themselves feel "exclusive." Truth be told, as I understand it, the only exclusive club to which any of us belong is called "humanity" and before even that..."life."

In other words I think we all have it right - and all have it wrong - all at the same time!

I doubt we will find true peace with justice for all people, until that notion of a "true humanity" is both understood and practiced. When it is, there will be no more need for soldiers to guard "walls." There is no need now...but in my humble view we just haven't been able to convince our "so high and mighty" selves of that truth, yet.

Our life time? Well...that's kind of hard to see from this desk...

...as people are still busying themselves being very concerned about what they feel is such an overarching need to "strike" Barack Obama's skin color because they refuse to see what "human" truly means, and (directed to men) be reproving of Hillary Clinton's gender because the very thought of one (without externally evident gonads) being in charge, makes you realize that what you lack runs deeper than your quiet embarrassment over personal fantasy measurements! ( Guys, we'll all laugh together one day! Oh...not you, right? --> )

Yes...it's difficult from this desk...but yet I see hope...why?

Some reasons...

1. I feel the beauty in humanity. I see it in my fellow human's eyes, and feel it from them every day! Humanity is both male and female - together! What another beautiful dualism in this Cosmos!

2. The tide is rising in the world - the "human rights" tide, the understanding that we are ONE PEOPLE...and while it is "just the tide" right now...eventually...no tin-dictatorial power will be able to stop the human wave of desire to be FREE!

3. The Peace and Love that I felt that day...that extraordinary day for me in 1981...when great pain was taken away from this undeserving, to be healed, servant...

It was not dictatorial, nor was it reproving, nor was it just male, nor was it just female, it...

It just loved me for me. There's no emoticon to match (break)

Okay...back...I guess...ummm...anyway...that day.

and

4. The man...that MAN...the one I saw that day that I haven't really talked about (for maybe good reason) while lying on my back in the Clean Sphere while that little beautiful person (Chi'el'ah) was practicing his version of "streaming memory media"! He was darker skinned. But his blood was red, just like all of us! Maybe it was all of us.

Oh, boy...end of entry. I guess that is what I am saying. I'll be back in a few days.

Love,

Dan

Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:10 pm
GT Truther

Post Bus & Clinton - Tweedledum & Tweedledee
Interesting, Dex. Sounds like he's covering his bases, as usual. Having been shown a few of his usual sanctimonious and holier-than-thou declarations, characterizing some of us here as "desperate" and all manner of other negative connotatins, it makes me chuckle at his Napoleonic trumpeting. I wonder what his take is on the little matter of alleged collusion between the Bushes and the Clintons, which I found at the following website earlier today:

http://www.new-enlightenment.com/2008_e ... primer.htm

But before I share that, I found these little gems at another website,

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/fo ... opic=59872

"The continuous consolidation of money and power into higher, tighter and righter hands."
-- George H.W. Bush in 1992, answering a question of what Iran-Contra was all about

“If the American people ever knew the whole story about Iran Contra we Bushes would be chased down in the streets and lynched.”
-- George Bush Sr., interview with Sarah McClendon

A Political Primer on the Bush - Clinton Collusion

A Primer for Inquisitive Minds

The Jones family above is watching a horror fantasy. They are unaware that the election events on their television screen are total fantasy but that the horror is real.
The mother and father were non-educated at the same non-school that Timmy and Suzie are now being non-educated. None of the four knows what is going on in the world and they have no interest in knowing.

Horror

A presentation depicting murder and mayhem as somewhat frightening though slightly amusing.

Fantasy

Fantasy consists in a mindless acceptance of unrealities as real.

The "election" portrayed on the Jones's television screen is a complete fantasy. Both the Republican and Democratic presidential candidates have been chosen by a criminal gang and the outcome of the election has already been decided by that same pack of thugs.

Most Americans are like the Jones family: having allowed themselves to be brainwashed into mindlessly believing that the "election" is a fair contest of the people's will. Because most Americans are happy believing in fantasies like "fair elections" and "war on terrorism," America has become a police state.

Cabal

A group that seized political and economic power through criminal actions such as assassinations and election-fixing.

Dictatorship

A form of criminal mis-rule in which the leaders have destroyed Constitutional liberties.

War-Profiteering

Creating bogus wars to make money through the manufacture, sale, and destruction of war materiel: guns, planes, ships, etc.

Because Wendell Jones, the father, and Betty Jones, the mother are ignorant--but do not know that they are ignorant--they are not aware and therefore do not teach Timmy and Suzie the truth about their nation, which is that America has become:

Cabal-controlled

A dictatorship: repressive police state

A war-profiteering rogue state

The American One-Party Dictatorship

Republican
Presidential Candidate ("Tweedledum")

Democratic
Presidential Candidate ("Tweedledee")

Both selected by the Demonic Cabal

"Our democracy is but a name. We vote? What does that mean? It means that we choose between two bodies of real, though not avowed, autocrats. We choose between Tweedledum and Tweedledee."

- Helen Keller, 1911

The Horror Continues

In this primer, we're exploring the factors which support the hypothesis that the cabal has decided to make Hillary Clinton president.
The criminal junta that controls America cunningly conceals its plans and tactics, so we must construct the best educated guess possible.

Most Reasonable Hypothesis

That hypothesis based on the most supporting data available, which best explains what is occurring and predicts what will happen in the future.

Hillary Clinton's assuming of the American presidency is the worst of all possible scenarios, because it will assure total continuation of the criminal, oppressive, militaristic, war-profiteering policies of the Bush II junta.

The puppet Bush II gang has unleashed a lawless looting of America and the world by the cabal that controls Dubya and will control Hillary after the 2008 "election" pretence.

The Jones family--and the rest of America and the world--were almost startled awake on December 17, 2007 when former President Bill Clinton said that the first thing his wife Hillary will do when she reaches the White House is dispatch him and his predecessor, President George H.W. Bush, on an around-the-world mission to repair the damage done to America's reputation by the current president—-Bush's son, George W. Bush.

"Well, the first thing she intends to do, because you can do this without passing a bill, the first thing she intends to do is to send me and former President Bush and a number of other people around the world to tell them that America is open for business and cooperation again," Clinton said in response to a question from a supporter about what his wife's "number one priority" would be as president.

To the Joneses of the world this chummy relationship between the Clintons and the Bushes came as a complete surprise. Suddenly it was clear for all with eyes to see that Bush Senior was supporting Hillary Clinton for President. Bush I's subsequent perfunctory "denial" was so lame and feeble as to constitute an affirmation of Bill Clinton's assertion.

The discerning few in the world have been tipped off to the depraved connection between the Bushes and the Clintons by a number of prior events.

Republican presidential candidates who began campaigning in 2007 received half as much campaign money as the Democratic candidates--a complete reversal of historic trends. It appears the cabal wants the Democratic nominee to win in 2008.

The Bush-Clinton Alliance

"The fact that the Bushes and the Clintons are on the same team - and have been since their alleged Iran-Contra partnership in an airport operation in Mena, Arkansas involving the transshipment of cocaine destined for the streets of America - is not something that most Americans have yet incorporated into our political equation."

- Catherine Austin Fitts, (footnote 1)
in "Will the Real Economic Hit Men Please Stand Up?"

Perceptive analysts of historical trends discern other more esoteric clues as to why the cabal, including Bush I, would be supporting Hillary Clinton for president. This part of the story began in a small Arkansas town named Mena in the 1980s. (footnote 2)

With full knowledge and complicity on the part of then Arkansas Governor Bill Clinton, a small dirt airstrip at Mena, Arkansas became a major North American focus for the Contra drug and gun-running network, handling a night-flight every five minutes, without lights, at the height of the activities. The entire illegal gun running operation to Nicaragua was for the purpose of arming and resupplying the Contra forces, staged out of the Mena airport.

Contra planes flew north to the U.S., loaded with cocaine for sale in the United States, then returned laden with weapons, all under the protective umbrella of the United States Government through the CIA. Cocaine profits were the real source of funding for the Contra's custom made (and numberless) M-16s. The CIA laundered the cocaine proceeds through various Arkansas financial institutions including Morgan Guarantee, Madison S&L, Worthen Bank, and most importantly, the Arkansas Development Finance Authority.

After the Iran-Contra scandal erupted, individuals began to come forward with stories that the same planes that ferried guns down to Nicaragua were bringing back cocaine. These individuals included military personnel such as Eugene Wheaton, and pilots such as Richard Brenneke, and former Air Force intelligence officer Terry Reed, who claimed they were part of the guns and drugs operation itself. Some, like Chip Tatum, had documents proving their claims.

As usual, the press seemed to have a blind spot where Mena was concerned. Writer Roger Morris (author of Partners In Power) and Sally Denton wrote a well-researched article entitled "The Crimes Of Mena." This story, based on Barry Seal's surviving records, had been fact checked and cleared for publication by the legal staff of the Washington Post, when it was suddenly spiked without explanation by Managing Editor Bob Kaiser, a fellow Skull & Bones alumni with ex CIA chief George Bush. The article was later published in Penthouse magazine in July, 1995.

This unusual spiking of a news story caught the attention of writer Ambrose Evans-Pritchard who wrote an article about it--"Arkansas Drug Exposé Misses The Post"--for the London Sunday Telegraph that appeared January 29, 1995.

The Mena operation had been covered in a Wall Street Journal editorial by Micah Morrison on October 18, 1994 titled "The Mena Coverup." Arkansas State Trooper L. D. Brown had been Clinton's bodyguard as well as his man on some of the round-trip Nicaragua-to-Mena airport flights piloted by Barry Seal. When he revealed what he knew about Mena in an American Spectator article in the summer of 1995 it met with mixed reaction, though Brown's information bore out what the other reports claimed. Brown later wrote an expose of the Mena operation titled Crossfire which corroborated much of what we're exploring in this primer.

In his book, Compromised: Clinton, Bush, and the CIA, Terry Reed describes a scene he witnessed in which Governor Bill Clinton suddenly appeared at the Mena airstrip "on the verge of losing his well-rehearsed, statesman-like demeanor." Clinton was complaining to a CIA operative that "Mena had helped the CIA and its bosses in Washington, but it had not solved any of the governor's local political problems. And these same problems were threatening to unveil the Mena operations."

According to Reed's report, the CIA operative told Clinton to shut up, that if he wanted the CIA to help him become President he would just keep his mouth shut and cooperate with the Mena operation in every way possible. Clinton, Reed claims, accepted the reprimand and left the airport with his tail between his legs.

We need to recall that at this time George H.W. Bush was the de facto President of the United States, Ronnie Reagan having been sidelined by an assassination attempt on his life. Bush I was still in charge of all CIA operations--including Mena--having earlier been head of the agency.

It appears, then, that the cabal had chosen Clinton as its Democratic presidential candidate in case Bush I didn't win re-election in 1993. After his narrow victory, Clinton proceeded to shut down the still on-going investigations into the corruption and crimes of Bush I. Iran-Contra, BCCI, and especially Bush's massive, secret and often illegal efforts to arm Saddam Hussein and supply him with material for chemical weapons-–all of these probes were cut off, starved or shunted aside by the Clinton Administration.

Clinton also thwarted probes into the "October Surprise"-–the 1980 negotiations between the Reagan campaign camp, led by Bush, with the Iranians who were holding American hostages. Direct testimony from several credible sources emerged in the early 1990s about the Bush-Iran negotiations, in which the Reagan-Bush team secretly agreed to free up frozen Iranian assets and supply the extremist regime with military hardware in exchange for Tehran holding onto the hostages until after Jimmy Carter was defeated. Bush's negotiations with the Iranians to fix the American election constituted high treason, a capital offense. Because Clinton helped quash these investigations, it's little wonder that Bush I feels gratitude to Slick Willy. (footnote 3)

"Hillary Clinton’s campaign is signaling that a second Clinton presidency will follow the look-to-the-future, don’t-worry-about-accountability approach toward Republican wrongdoing that marked Bill Clinton’s years in office."

- Robert Parry, consortiumnews.com

The cabal will likely put on a somewhat believable presidential race for the 2008 election, conning Americans into believing that a Barack Obama or a John McCain would bring genuine change to our nation. But in the end it will likely make sure that Hillary wins both the Democratic nomination and the election.

If Americans are to regain control of their nation, we must first fully inform ourselves about the Bush-Clinton co-conspiracy to retain cabal control over the U.S. We'll have to get rid of the two-parties-pretending-to-be-different scam and create a truly independent third party. Funding for election campaigning must come exclusively from public money, outlawing private corporations buying their own officials. We must look to our own philosophical foundations as we work to overcome this police state dictatorship that has our country in its grip.

Which brings me up to the comments made this evening on NL's weekly Saturday GLP ZT chat:

Did Hillary make some kind of deal with Rove and the Bushes? Did she know the machines would be hacked to give her a false victory? What about Obama; is he aware of the vote fraud? Any chance the recount will tell the true story, or have they carefully covered their trail?

And finally, how do these people justify this kind of activity? Don't they realize they are bound for a prison planet in committing these crimes? Especially the Bushes and Cheney; are they resigned to going to a prison planet following their deaths?

SOZT
The Clintons and the Bush family chat with each other all the time. Matters are discussed in code talk, but each understands what the other is saying. The Clintons were offered the Republican machinery in New Hampshire, and gave the nod. The Republicans also WANT Hillary to be the candidate as they feel they could beat her due to her negatives, and polls bear that out. The Bush family feels that should she win, they also have won, so vote fraud in New Hampshire had the support of many who have used this avenue in the past. Since there are buffers between those who switch the votes and those who call the shots, they do not fear prosecution. The low level technicians who do the actual vote swaps get paid in a manner that leaves no fingerprints, by shadowy figures.
EOZT

Will the recent voter fraud in New Hampshire mean that Hillary is going to have her dirty laundry exposed to the public to counter this deceitful act?

SOZT
Of course those responsible for the integrity of the election process will do everything possible to cover up what has happened in New Hampshire. It is not Hillary that is worried here! They are seeking explanations for the difference in the counts to the polls before hand and the exit polls which are historically accurate. New Hampshire has a law that allows out of state visitors to vote if they claim on the registration form that they have an intention to move to the state. No follow-up is done to ensure that this is the case. Since it was observed before the election that Hillary’s rallies were attended mainly by those from Massachusetts and New York state, the cars in the parking lots with those license plates, this is one possible excuse for the discrepancy. They will claim that her sudden rush were these voters. Remember who will be observing the counts, and compiling the totals. It will be the election officials in the state whose reputation would be smeared. Unless there are outside observers, no change in the current count will occur!
EOZT

Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:54 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

The first question was about Sentry's statement:

sentry wrote:
A person who has been previously forever banned from all Eagles Disobey's Forums, due to false claims against Drs. Burisch and McDowell, their families, internet harassment, sexual statements against Dr. McDowell, and threats against Dr. Burisch and his family; has once again attempted to register under an assumed identity with a false birthdate, to a place where he has been told he is unwelcome.

He seems incapable of learning. We hope not. Dr. Burisch has ordered that no further action is warranted unless he attempts to act out his fantasy life. If he does, appropriate steps will be taken in accordance with State and Federal laws and the Constitutional guarantee of self defense.

As of now, his account is being deleted.

The question asked "Where in the U.S. Constitution is there a right to self defense stated? Are you talking about the Second Amendment?"

I'm not going to be nice about this. We are talking about threats to good people, and another kind of people who are issuing them.

This question arrived on the heels of a statement about threats against Drs. Burisch/McDowell and their families.

It is the only reason why it is being responded to at this time.

Any illegal physical attack against Drs. Burisch or McDowell will be met with actions of self defense by application of necessary legal force, for them and/or by them, sufficiently strong to stop any imminent harm or threat to life.

The writer of the email letter to us regularly rises to defend people who make threats and attack Drs. Burisch and McDowell, and although he is a different person than the one Sentry was writing about, he is also a person who is "forever banned" from all Eagles Disobey's Forums.

Uncle John here: I did not email marci. Marci doesn't want my emails and I'm solidly for being a gentleman which includes not going places where you are not wanted. Perhaps someone else is forwarding my observations to marci, but more likely, she reads the golden thread, but is not honest enough to admit it. D&m need people like me to point out their slip ups and bad manners, which they so abundantly display for all to see. There is that word "forever" again. I can still remember the "God bless you" from dan when I gave him the rock with forever engraved on it at Frenchman's.

I was banned because I am very critical of majestic and in particular, dan who is supposedly their only public spokesperson. I believe them to be puppets of the evil ET's that rule this world. I believe dan is under the heavy influence of mind control and his own parents confirm this. Needless human suffering is the albatross around their necks.

What follows is ridiculous. I must really get under their skin.

caspa wrote:
Maybe it's easier for me to ask a question back. Where in the statement does it say "U.S. Constitution"? It says "Constitutional."

Just because Dr. Burisch was blogging about the U.S. Constitution, doesn't mean that what we were posting was about what he was posting. Honey, if you spend a little more time thinking and a little less time "--inking" maybe you would hesitate before writing a rude letter to Dr. McDowell and avoid your argument "stinking"! :)

Drs. Burisch and McDowell live in Nevada. The UFO Congress is being held in Laughlin, Nevada.

http://www.leg.state.nv.us/Const/NVConst.html

"THE CONSTITUTION OF THE STATE OF NEVADA

ARTICLE. 1. - Declaration of Rights.

Sec. 11. Right to keep and bear arms; civil power supreme.

1. Every citizen has the right to keep and bear arms for security and defense, for lawful hunting and recreational use and for other lawful purposes.

(enacted 1982)
[Self-defense right explicitly protected.]"

Sweetheart, just because your state doesn't have a provision, doesn't mean our state doesn't. We have a Constitutional Right to Self Defense. Nevada also preserves the right of people defending the lives of others.

Guess if we will? >:(

Now hurry on, play with your pink elephants, and DON'T WRITE DR. MCDOWELL AGAIN! >:(

UJ: It's sweetheart now! I've had a elephant collection for most of my life, but none are pink. My favorite is a Beanie Buddy named Peanut who is blue. Dan and I share a likeness for stuffed animals along with a lot of other things.

The only persons that I've observed that had delivered serious real world threats on the golden thread and sneds are d&m&thugs. The only threats I've made are for the afterlife which I'm serious about. Shady has made ill advised conceptual threats which any reasonable person would not have taken seriously. Dan has threaten his mother in a real serious manner. The thugs have postured real world threats many times. Majestic is famous for threatening death to persons and their families for not keeping their experiences secret for which they have no real authority to do so. They have most likely have gone through with those threats. I've never read about d&m disavowing those death threats put out by the criminal organization which they are sworn members of.

caspa wrote:
Do we think anything bad will happen in Laughlin? No we don't. :) But only if "lawfully necessary", the right to self defense will be exercised. :)

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

The second question was about the kinds of questions Dr. Burisch will take in Laughlin and from who he will take them?

As of today, there has been only one letter between Mr. Simone and Dr. McDowell (Jan. 5 and 6) about what question areas would dominate the interview? Dr. McDowell is not asking for a list of questions, Dr. Burisch isn't either. So far there have been no decisions communicated to Dr. McDowell, about the question areas. There is no hurry requested by Dr. McDowell to give them either. The workers for the UFO Congress have a difficult task to put the conference together. That have a lot of work to do! Dr. Burisch is so unconcerned about the question areas and questions his response, through Dr. McDowell to Mr. Simone was "Two chairs, 1 stage, bunches of conversation!" ;D

As of today, neither Dr. McDowell nor Dr. Burisch know if questions will be taken from the audience during the interview. Dr. Burisch has already informed Dr. McDowell that he is really good with any format which is decided.

Should questions be taken from the audience, it is the responsibility of others, not Drs. Burisch or McDowell, to control the politeness of the questions. Dr. Burisch reserves the right to answer a question or not answer a question. That's his decision. He's retired and is not obligated to ever give an interview again or even speak with the public! He does so, speaks with the public, first out of respect for the public and second when it comes to interviews only out of respect for Dr. McDowell's wishes. She decides if he will give an interview and if she says that's enough, Dr. Burisch would never give another interview. His life is private, intense, and his research very important to him.

While he won't and I doubt he'd ever say it this way: it's more important to everyone else. He does say our work is important, but my time around Dan paints a picture of someone who sees self centering as service to the world. The cipher on the Eagles Disobey website has been responded to with dozens of private congratulations and much silence from the loud mouths and a few nasty comments. How did he figure out that a sonogram could produce a picture that looks like a winged Saint John when Monks sing the name Saint John? Maybe instead of answering that question with a derisive thing, someone could ASK HIM? I asked him because I wanted to know how he figured that one out. The honesty in his response knocked me off my feet! That's the problem with Dan for others. He responds honestly about his research and doesn't make it sound like he is all intelligent.

He could have said that he planned it. He could have looked smart about it. But since I was written about it, and I asked him I'll tell you.

Dan's work with Solfeggio started when a man posted to him the Solfeggio frequencies from Dr. Horowitz. Before that time he had knowledge about secret sacred tones having something to do with the Hebrew Letters and the Metatron's cube. He had no plans to research Solfeggio. When the frequencies were posted he saw how 3 sets of new numbers fit with the ones posted. He didn't discover that. He learned later that those frequencies were already discovered. Then the inspiration happened. He saw there was 27 single numbers. Just like the balls in Metatron's cube. He placed each number from the frequencies in a spot inside each of 27 balls. NO ONE HAD PUBLISHED THAT BEFORE! Then he realized, because he made a mistake that Marci pointed out to him, that the assigning of numbers could be done right to left or left to right! Seeing his mistake he didn;t give up but did a map of both ways. Then he realized that hyperspace uses the stuff about dualism philosophy. Then he realized that the dual cubes are mirror images and started investigating about mirror images and what he could learn. Because Solfeggio is coded into a Hymn about Saint John he got the music hymn and looked at it in his sound analysis software because Marci's part of the Solfeggio things was how to heal with music. Dan wanted to understand the structure of the music and what could make it heal? Then he rotated the sonogram and made it dual just like the cube by mirroring it! UP FLEW SAINT JOHN! ;D He was guided by inspiration, didn't give up, and found it by trial and error, only trying to learn something. He told me he sat there and just stared at it in shock! But he could have made himself look smart. Instead he's just an honest man looking for answers, and he's not afraid to make mistakes along the way, and share the journey with others. In my opinion, and Marci thinks so too, that's the major problem of many people who attack people like him: they are afraid to make mistakes and find it safer easier to make noise like they know something, so they accuse others like they know what they talk about. They stick up because they don't do fresh and creative things. In my opinion they aren't living their life, because they only talk about what others do. Some act like they base their entire existence around people like Dan. Dan is nice enough ;D but I have my life too and he isn't it. I know Dan pretty good now and have a lot I could say but if I were to write a book it wouldn't be about him! ;D It would be about my life. They stick up too because they try to base their reports to the world using Dan when their life and experiences have little to do with him. It would make the same sense for him to write a book about them, using their life to try to get people to read about his! ;D

Marci has been asked what if? What if people from a certain forum try asking Dr. Burisch a question in public? Rob Simone is conducting the interview. I'm sure Dan and Rob will speak prior to the interview. Dan has a choice who he will answer questions from. He has informed me that he will not answer any question from anyone "forever banned" from Eagles Disobey's Forums. If they challenge him in public about it, get ready, because what I know about Dan says he will have zip issues with telling everyone in public! If they want to risk that they have the opportunity. There are less than a dozen people's names I know about who fit that category. That's not many out of 6.6 billion of us! :) But he'll make the decision.

He has been clear that if he answers a question, he will give an honest answer, to the best of his knowledge. If a question goes into areas like National Security, he will politely advise that he will not give an answer, and why. Dr. Burisch recognizes that while those answers were good enough when a few thought they could manipulate his message or "account" as he calls it, we recognize that they are no longer present it that way to the public. Dr. Burisch sees the question as he calls it "moot." He believes they don't have any need to ask him more questions, because they get all the answers they think they need from a person who pretends or believes that they to hear aliens talking about the end of the world. :) Dan is plain when he says he spoke and worked with a "little person." His last visit with him was December, 2003. He could only speak with the little person using the special abilities of the little person inside or a little over some 30 feet. The person they listen to acts like instant communication passes over dozens of light years. That isn't my major criticism. Although it's a great one. The person promotes fear and so far has gotten almost everything claimed wrong! If the world doesn't end on the date set either set a new one or claim it was a lie in our best interests. Swamp sludge is all it is! The person shows almost no understanding of orbital mechanics, seasons, atmosphere, things that even I understand, and I am an mainframe pro not an astronomer or planetary scientist. I also believe that anyone playing on fear, like that person does, has a need for followers or is just listening to the wrong kind of spirit. Either way it's dangerous for others and the person. This all says that Dr. Burisch doesn't expect any questions from such people that he has to tell in public why he won't answer, because they don't need his answers. He looks like he feels good about that because he won't have to introduce them to biggy embarrassment! He's a positive soul and wants to talk with honest people!

UJ: Wonder who d&m&thugs are paranoid about here? Are they afraid that I'll show up at Laughlin. Don't worry, I'm not going.

Caspa has the same paranoid, delusional writing style that marci does. Wonder if caspa is just a sock puppet?

Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:02 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

golly... and who are these "good people?" I have not seen them in a very very long time..... can't be these liars and prevaricators - that is for sure!

:roll:

Ms. temper tantrums deluxe! lol I guess it could have been menopause or something along those lines but surely she must be through with that by now.

I hear that grifting is against the law too.... even in Nevada.

better watch out Marci - you might meet someone at the conference who really does know you.... and it will not be amongst the usual suspects.

Maybe you will be invited on your favorite TV show - "Jerry Springer" and you all can make a nice big scene.

what else is there worth talking about these lying liars who lie except their lies anyway?

Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:49 pm
GT Truther

Post Why Bother?
I wouldn't concern myself too much, UJ. I doubt Shady tried to manuever his way back onto their forum as apparently accused (it may be just another disgruntled 'fan' demanding healing), but if I'm wrong, Shady, please correct me. All these fears of others "attacking" them seem more about flattering themselves than any real concern about anyone in the 'public'. Maybe it's just another attempt at dramaticization, to keep the 'attention'. I have it on good word that many of the 'ufer' community could care less about his 'pronouncements', unfortunately, because it tends to isolate ALL of his testimony and evidence as so much 'hoaxing'. Which I don't believe is accurate or helpful, though it's understandable. Despite all of his posturing.

Truly, UJ, you could be right about Caspa. These spokespeople come and go, and the only difference is the name and attitude. Anybody ever see a picture of 'Dorian', the Jesuit spokesman they had after they tantrumed their way into their new Dadmiral-n'-Big Dick-provided forum in May of 2006? How long did he last? And I see "Sentry" is back, despite the "permanent banning" he/she suffered for lying and slandering us viciously during that same period. Just like Dan, retired how many times from Majestic? Who still can't deal forthrightly about 'Sion'? And what about that sock-puppet pair they used for a brief time, in late summer of 2006? What fables.......and the discrepancy between his "pre-Disclosure" "security".......Dan told a then-confidante at the time, in response to a query about said 'security', "you're looking at it". Meaning, it was only Dan and Marci. But these days, we only hear about these other individuals on the SNEDs forum; who is to say any of them are other than Dan, Marci, or Dan's wife Deb? Who is to say "Sentry" is none other than Dadmiral or Big Dick themselves, having a little fun in the cyber-fable they've nurtured all these years? One can never tell, and due to the same arrogant approach espoused (you're either with us or you're one of the 'negative ones'!), one usually just walks away shaking one's head in cynical disappointment. Maybe that's the way they want it; that too would fit the data.

Remember there will be no "blood of a J-rod" to pore over in wonderment, or even videos or stills of said zetan J-rod. I wouldn't waste my time being concerned with any new 'pronouncements' from the D&M Show that we can't already extrapolate, but I'm sure there are many tantalizing teasers waiting in the wings.

Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:57 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

http://www.keithlaney.net/TheHiddenMiss ... f=1&t=8853
the gardener wrote:
http://www.proxywhore.com/invboard/index.php?showtopic=114203

"serpent rope"

The Mayans predicted a 'serpent rope' from the center of the galaxy would appear around the 2012 date.

Astronomers Report Unprecedented Double Helix Nebula Near Center of the Milky Way

Astronomers report an unprecedented elongated double helix nebula near the center of our Milky Way galaxy, using observations from NASA's Spitzer Space Telescope. The part of the nebula the astronomers observed stretches 80 light years in length. The research is published March 16 in the journal Nature.

"We see two intertwining strands wrapped around each other as in a DNA molecule," said Mark Morris, a UCLA professor of physics and astronomy, and lead author. "Nobody has ever seen anything like that before in the cosmic realm. Most nebulae are either spiral galaxies full of stars or formless amorphous conglomerations of dust and gas — space weather. What we see indicates a high degree of order."

The double helix nebula is approximately 300 light years from the enormous black hole at the center of the Milky Way. (The Earth is more than 25,000 light years from the black hole at the galactic center.)

Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:22 pm
GT Truther

Let's see Dan Burisch backs Hilary for President.. lets look at the record shall we?..

Just take alook at how many people died of gunshot wounds around Clinton the last time!

Quote:
Dead Men Tell No Tales:

The following is a list of dead people connected with Bill Clinton:

-James McDougal Clinton's convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr's investigation.
Mary Mahoney - A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown. The murder happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.

-Vince Foster Former White House councelor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock's Rose law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.

-Ron Brown Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investi-gation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown's skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors.

-C. Victor Raiser II - & - Montgomery Raiser Major players in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.

-Paul Tulley Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock, September 1992. Described by Clinton as a "Dear friend and trusted advisor".

-Ed Willey Clinton fund raiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in Virginia of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.

-Jerry Parks Head of Clinton's gubernatorial security team in Little Rock. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock. Park's son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton. He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.

-James Bunch Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a "Black Book" of people containing names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas.

-James Wilson Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater.

-Kathy Ferguson Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson died in May 1994 was found dead in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she was going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit. Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.

-Bill Shelton Arkansas State Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the gravesite of his fiancee.

-Gandy Baugh Attorney for Clinton friend Dan Lassater died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.

-Florence Martin Accountant sub-contractor for the CIA related to the Barry Seal Mena Airport drug smuggling case. Died of three gunshot wounds.

-Suzanne Coleman Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.

-Paula Grober Clinton's speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.

-Danny Casolaro Investigative reporter. Investigating Mena Airport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparent suicide in the middle of his investigation.

-Paul Wilcher Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 "October Surprise" was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993 in his Washington DC apartment. Had delivered a report to Janet Reno 3 weeks before his death.

-Jon Parnell Walker Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. Jumped to his death from his Arlington, Virginia apartment balcony August 15, 1993 Was investigating Morgan Guarantee scandal.

-Barbara Wise Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.

-Charles Meissner Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.

-Dr. Stanley Heard Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton's advisory council personally treated Clinton's mother, stepfather and brother.

-Barry Seal Drug running pilot out of Mena Arkansas, Death was no accident.

-Johnny Lawhorn Jr. Mechanic, found a check made out to Clinton in the trunk of a car left in his repair shop. Died when his car hit a utility pole.

-Stanley Huggins Suicide. Investigated Madison Guarantee. His report was never released.

-Hershell Friday Attorney and Clinton fund raiser died March 1, 1994 when his plane exploded.

-Kevin Ives & Don Henry Known as "The boys on the track" case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. Controversial case where initial report of death was due to falling asleep on railroad track. Later reports claim the 2 boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.

THE FOLLOWING SIX PERSONS HAD INFORMATION ON THE IVES/HENRY CASE:
- Keith Coney Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck July, 1988.

- Keith McMaskle Died, stabbed 113 times, Nov, 1988

- Gregory Collins Died from a gunshot wound January 1989.

-Jeff Rhodes He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in April 1989.

-James Milan Found decapitated. Coroner ruled death due to natural causes.

-Jordan Kettleson Was found shot to death in the front seat of his pickup truck in June 1990.

-Richard Winters Was a suspect in the Ives / Henry deaths. Was killed in a set-up robbery July 1989

THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE DEAD:
Major William S. Barkley Jr.
Captain Scott J. Reynolds
Sgt. Brian Hanley
Sgt. Tim Sabel
Major General William Robertson
Col. William Densberger
Col. Robert Kelly
Spec. Gary Rhodes
Steve Willis
Robert Williams
Conway LeBleu
Todd McKeehan

Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:00 pm
GT Truther

http://www.adullamfilms.com/NewsUpdateJan102008.html

Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:20 pm
GT Truther

Post Looking into the afterlife mirror!
Uncle John here: OMG. 60 minutes has touched my heart and my mind.

Rape in the Congo and Facebook in Palo Alto (within walking distance).

My heart goes out to those women in the Congo. Why not make another joke of that dan.

What could possibly be behind the terror in the Congo? The ET's. They are using rape as their method of terror in the Congo. The ET's feed off the human emotions caused by terror. They are getting better at it.

In the past, I stated that dan has blood on his hands for supporting the organization that supports the ET's that creates the evil in the world.

Now dan has something worse than blood on his hands.

He will have terror on his Facebook. He is the public spokesperson of the majestic Facebook. This stain will never be washed off, even in the afterlife. Dan will never live down that comment at Rachel about seeing his face in the mirror. You can book that.

Thank you 60 minutes and God bless your TV program.

Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:58 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Upside-down stars
TexLittlefield wrote:

Good find, Tex. Not the first time an upside-down star with an occult, darkside significance has reared its symbolic head in connection with D&M. :wink: What I can't understand is WHO would normally make up a flag with stars upside down; not as if it's a reversal which could easily be rectified.

Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:38 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: Why Bother?
I was wondering who they were talking about myself sounded like me but I haven't been on their forum in two months when they discovered me and locked the account.

I was Sundance. Why was there? Well I was going (an did start) asking him questions beyond the script could answer. In other words Burisch would have to go outside the reheresed script.

Of course I was quickly banned and kicked out for asking those questions. NO they have no high tech devices to discover whose who on that board. Hell I even used a unsecure IP address (which they would know about as to whom it would be) and still they didn't catch me for over a month.

Shady

Dondep wrote:
I wouldn't concern myself too much, UJ. I doubt Shady tried to manuever his way back onto their forum as apparently accused (it may be just another disgruntled 'fan' demanding healing), but if I'm wrong, Shady, please correct me. All these fears of others "attacking" them seem more about flattering themselves than any real concern about anyone in the 'public'. Maybe it's just another attempt at dramaticization, to keep the 'attention'. I have it on good word that many of the 'ufer' community could care less about his 'pronouncements', unfortunately, because it tends to isolate ALL of his testimony and evidence as so much 'hoaxing'. Which I don't believe is accurate or helpful, though it's understandable. Despite all of his posturing.

Truly, UJ, you could be right about Caspa. These spokespeople come and go, and the only difference is the name and attitude. Anybody ever see a picture of 'Dorian', the Jesuit spokesman they had after they tantrumed their way into their new Dadmiral-n'-Big Dick-provided forum in May of 2006? How long did he last? And I see "Sentry" is back, despite the "permanent banning" he/she suffered for lying and slandering us viciously during that same period. Just like Dan, retired how many times from Majestic? Who still can't deal forthrightly about 'Sion'? And what about that sock-puppet pair they used for a brief time, in late summer of 2006? What fables.......and the discrepancy between his "pre-Disclosure" "security".......Dan told a then-confidante at the time, in response to a query about said 'security', "you're looking at it". Meaning, it was only Dan and Marci. But these days, we only hear about these other individuals on the SNEDs forum; who is to say any of them are other than Dan, Marci, or Dan's wife Deb? Who is to say "Sentry" is none other than Dadmiral or Big Dick themselves, having a little fun in the cyber-fable they've nurtured all these years? One can never tell, and due to the same arrogant approach espoused (you're either with us or you're one of the 'negative ones'!), one usually just walks away shaking one's head in cynical disappointment. Maybe that's the way they want it; that too would fit the data.

Remember there will be no "blood of a J-rod" to pore over in wonderment, or even videos or stills of said zetan J-rod. I wouldn't waste my time being concerned with any new 'pronouncements' from the D&M Show that we can't already extrapolate, but I'm sure there are many tantalizing teasers waiting in the wings.

Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:02 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 775 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31  Next