It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:27 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011 
Site Admin

Post Re: Starry - aka Toni says bye
Just for the record Starry is NOT banned, her account was De-Activated per her rant at me during the Database failure last year.

As far as I am concerned it will bloody well stay that way for the way she disresepected me.

Shawnna wrote:
Starry/Toni asked me to post this for her as it appears she's banned. :?

Quote:
Its been hell with all that happened over the last 8 years but i have met many beautiful people on the golden thread - and I just wanted to say my goodbye to you all as i am banned.
Not due to anything I have posted - just fear I think...

I want to leave you with this amazing "service to others" act
http://newseum.org/news/2011/04/ishinomaki-hibi-shimbun.html
there are many paths to follow

good bye you all - and thank you Shawnna if this manages to make the thread.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:28 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011
avid wrote:
Thanks for the logic Don - we take our 'eye off the ball' and something ghastly happens. Perhaps 'they' are taking down Obama deliberately to be replaced with..? Certainly Trump is a thorn in the works on purpose.
I've been following Dutchsinse and many others monitoring the inevitable accurately, it's heartbreaking.
I've now been tutored into weather watching - nothing is as it seems on the 'local forecasts'. Some extremely weird anomalies in US but also in Europe.
Very saddening. I try to watch what's going on, on all the alternative channels, but there are only so many hours one can stay awake!
Sorry if I'm not totally 'in touch' on your level, but everyone can be gullible to a degree. I do have my own beliefs, however, and my 'big picture' is probably slightly different as is everyone else's here. I may beg to differ from time to time - so please take that into account, as I do yours.
Avid :cool

Avid - that is what makes this forum so great. The fact that each of us has our own beliefs and a "slightly different big picture," if I may paraphrase you.

It is exactly that slightly different big picture that each of us brings to this forum that helps us to see the true big picture, IMHO.

I, too, believe as Don stated above that some of what is going on in MSM right now is, indeed, misdirection. Normal, average, everyday folks are extremely busy trying to hold body and soul together. Not many of us have the time (or inclination) to question MSM's truth.

My wake up call came at the very beginning of the Avian flu epidemic in Southeast Asia a number of years ago. I actually found and was reading an English language newspaper from Jakarta. This paper told a completely different story from what (little, if any) coverage given it by MSM in the US and Europe.

It seriously made me go hmmmmm and take a look at other "truths" if you will.

Avid, I truly and utterly believe what Don said above:

Quote:
...how often has the 'birther' controversy drowned out stories about the loss of workers' collective bargaining rights? The loss of yet more jobs to plants overseas? The fact that Bernanke - Fed chairman - held his first-ever news conference yesterday? Obama called for eliminating the tax breaks for Big Oil yesterday; how many people heard that? No, they were too busy arguing over whether the release of his 'long form' would finally put the issue to rest (obviously it hasn't), over why he chose yesterday (as opposed to 2 years ago, or next month, etc), and over whether or not Donald Trump could legitimately take credit for it. While all the liberal pundits castigated the whole 'birther' issue, they too fed right into it......sucking all the oxygen out of those other discussions. On top of that, they gleefully - and stupidly, in my opinion - tried to tar every other 'conspiracy theory' in with the 'birthers', such as 9/11 (the question shouldn't be whether or not George W. Bush ordered it, but whether or not powerful elements in the gov't. and the Establishment aided and abetted a 2-bit radical islamist faction in carrying it out), and whether or not aliens exist (they do, and they have 'agreements' of sorts with the human Establishment), and whether JFK was killed by a single bullet shot by a lone nut (he wasn't; it was a complicated affair that brought together many anti-JFK factions on orders from the highest echelons of the Establishment). So, even as the birthers clamor for yet more documentation (Orly Taitz has moved on to Obama's Selective Service registration), sadly they don't seem to see that they are actively being used as a Fifth Column by the very Establishment they seem to be so suspicious of.

Oh yes, indeedy, Petie! :clap

My hope is that each of us will bring our little part of the big picture here. We can cuss and discuss it and either fit that puzzle piece into the larger puzzle or discard it.

We may never agree with each other 100% but we can learn from each other as we try to peer through the layers of disinformation and psy ops going on in the world today.

:heart

Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:20 am
Site Admin

To all of you lovely Brits and those in the Commonwealth, let a little ole country girl from Southeast Texas tell you

Well done, Kate and William, well done, indeed! :clap

To see the Union Jack waving so proudly, the lovely spring day, the crowds of well wishers was so beautiful and amazing.

And the Beefeaters? Gotta love 'em!!!! :roflmao

That carriage? Well I could just die for it! :slap

Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:28 am
GT Truther

Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:43 am
GT Truther

Today, I noticed these green dots on our beginning road sign. Mike & Shirley..
I remembered something about rumored security dots on mail boxes...So, here's a little info from one website I looked up about twenty minutes ago.. I wonder what the 3 green dot's for us or just me means? It is next to my name. The blue & red dot's were posted at the website (see Url). Looks like the same reflective material only ours is a different color. Hmm

Dex

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/ar ... ead/124152

Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:09 pm
GT Truther

Warning: Anti-monarchy rant.

So an estimated 2 billion people watched the royal wedding. I was not one of them. It appears to me to be similar to our preoccupation with American Idol. Meaningless diversions to keep our focus away from what really matters.

In this world of ours, there are 2 kinds of monarchies, the rich and powerful monarchies, and the rich monarchies.

The British monarchy is in the second group. Disgustingly rich. But did the disgustingly rich British monarchy pay for the wedding? No, the taxpayers did.

The idea that positions of power and great wealth, and in some cases just great wealth fed by the public's tax revenue, should be indefinitely maintained based on birth and not merit is personally a repugnant idea.

I live in Canada, which has the British monarchy as the head of state. I have maybe 20 years left, and sadly I doubt whether this will change before I die.

Monarchy in all forms is an anachronism. The middle east has monarchs with obscene wealth and great power. I don't think removing the power element makes it alright.

Anti-monarchy rant over.

Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:38 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

midnight wrote:
Warning: Anti-monarchy rant.

So an estimated 2 billion people watched the royal wedding. I was not one of them. It appears to me to be similar to our preoccupation with American Idol. Meaningless diversions to keep our focus away from what really matters.

In this world of ours, there are 2 kinds of monarchies, the rich and powerful monarchies, and the rich monarchies.

The British monarchy is in the second group. Disgustingly rich. But did the disgustingly rich British monarchy pay for the wedding? No, the taxpayers did.

The idea that positions of power and great wealth, and in some cases just great wealth fed by the public's tax revenue, should be indefinitely maintained based on birth and not merit is personally a repugnant idea.

I live in Canada, which has the British monarchy as the head of state. I have maybe 20 years left, and sadly I doubt whether this will change before I die.

Monarchy in all forms is an anachronism. The middle east has monarchs with obscene wealth and great power. I don't think removing the power element makes it alright.

Anti-monarchy rant over.

THANK GOD Some one thinks Like I do I hate how the Media goes on and on and on and on about it! Who gives an animal Dropping?

Pack of wealthy drunks if you ask me their wealth was Stolen from Working class families.

Everything for Monarchy and co is "Subsidized" (Stolen) from the (Illegal) Taxation (Ring) office

Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:45 pm
Profile YIM

Annunaki deception I say!! Well stated Midnight, I agree with you entirely. Fodder for the stupid Sheeples to keep them entertained and happy in their pain of desire for similar status never to be achieved.

True humans can sense that they are being mind controlled and DO something about it. Like getting rid of all the soft metal poisoning in your body. Like taking time out from TV and finding your inner self. Like making an effort to help some-one in need. By educating yourself as to what our purpose on this planet can actually mean.

Yadda Yadda Yadda...

No one actually friggin cares!!! Just keep the Soapies running and the doctors well fed....

:rant :crazy :gah

Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:49 am
Profile WWW

I must say - I am with Trex on this one: http://www.thegoldenthread.info/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=23&p=36152#p36152

If you spend enough time looking at the information that makes the world "stink", then it fits very well with the plan shown above....
I have been saying it all along on this forum and will continue to do so! We are foreigners living on a Prison Planet! The question remains.... WHY?

I have my answers. And that's why I read here on GT - just too much SENSE! Yeah!

Uncle John is quite right too in his musings on who runs the show...
But then - who the hell cares, JUST NOT IN MY BACK YARD (as the Nimby's would have it!)

Oh Vey!

:banned

Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:20 am
Profile WWW

Dex wrote:
Today, I noticed these green dots on our beginning road sign. Mike & Shirley..
I remembered something about rumored security dots on mail boxes...So, here's a little info from one website I looked up about twenty minutes ago.. I wonder what the 3 green dot's for us or just me means? It is next to my name. The blue & red dot's were posted at the website (see Url). Looks like the same reflective material only ours is a different color. Hmm

Dex

That is rather intriguing Dex. What are your conclusions?

I would yank them personally.

I like the last posters comment in your link -

Quote:
IF all of these "Professional" agencies need colorful lil dots to tell them how to do their jobs, then we are sunk as a nation and we are living in a glorified kindergarden.

:slap

Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:25 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

My Royal Wedding Videos!

Hmm, having seen some comments on this I accept that this may not not be everyone's interest. All I can say is that my interest was 'people watching' / filming the people attending the spectacle (sometimes making right royal fools of themselves, IMO) and I did not / still have not settled down in front of a TV to watch the wedding itself. (Boring!) Nor have I wowed over the clothing, the number of silk worms boiled alive to make the dress, etc).

Of course the hype behind it is a diversion... but at the same time it was a pleasent mild day and there was a party atmosphere in London. This was so much more favourable than the rioting going on in Bristol.

I feel sure that there was something else I was going to comment on; it will probably be Monday before I am able to do so.

Simon

----------------------

On Thursday I went to central London to see (and video) the crowds waiting for the Royal Wedding. To get the best view of the procession many people were camping overnight on the footpath. Some of these people had travelled a very long way to get here, as I saw flags from Canada, Australia / New Zealand and South Africa. I also saw some people from Idaho, USA.

If anyone is interested I've made a 7 minute film and uplifted it to youtube.

Early on Friday morning I went back and found the place truly mobbed. It was impossible to get anywhere near the procession route and even the area around a large TV screen set up nearby in Green Park as an 'overspill' had so many people trying to watch it that the area had to be sealed off - with people being told to go to another screen a distance way.

So I decided to return home, and as the nearest Underground station was only open for people arriving in central London so I started my journey home by taking a bus to a different station. On the way I filmed (from the top deck) the crowds of people who were not being allowed to enter Green Park and were walking towards the other large TV screen in Hyde Park.

Once I arrived home I still did not watch the wedding - instead I edited the second film! Later in the day I went back to Central London and filmed even more... thankfully the travel ticket I was using meant that the afternoon journeys were free.

So I have more footage to edit but am having such a busy weekend socially that it will take me a day or so to do so and get it online. One of the films will include scenes at Westminster Abbey after the wedding when the clear-up had began...

Enjoy! :popcorn

Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:39 pm
GT Truther

Thanks for the videos Simon - so glad I wasn't in that turmoil!!! The old turmoils of Pink Floyd and the Stones at Hyde Park were best (apart from queueing for the loos). There goes my age again... :embarressed

Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:43 pm
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
I have been saying it all along on this forum and will continue to do so! We are foreigners living on a Prison Planet! The question remains.... WHY?

Uncle John here: I have several possible answers to the question. I'm not sure of any of them.

The first involves Mathematical Complexity Theory which there are no scientist left looking at this field as far as I can tell. This is too complicated to explain to some one without years of training. My clue, np ne p for lba's. Believe me, you don't want to go there. Why I'm cursed with this understanding has been a constant mystery to me.

The second involves an entertainment reasons. We humans do put on a great reality tv show that can be viewed by the whole universe or should I say all the universes.

The third involves the integration of souls. All good meals have good spices added.

Sky wrote:
Uncle John is quite right too in his musings on who runs the show...

UJ: Thank you Sky. Only Don Juan, Alan G. and you have agreed with me on this. As Alan says, "It's their show."
I might have gone crazy if I was the only one who perceived this. God bless all of us and especially those to desire to be awake.

Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:36 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

This is weird. I just turned on my computer, went straight to the GT forum and another window popped up. I can close the window but it comes back up when I move to a new forum page. It said,

The server serpo.info at cPanel requires a username and password. Warning. This server is requesting that your username and password be sent in an unsecure manner (basic authentication without a secure connection).
username......
password.....

Is anyone else getting that message? I've never seen anything like it. The serpo thing worried me a bit.

Sun May 01, 2011 3:56 am
GT Truther

You mean this?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun May 01, 2011 4:17 am
Site Admin

Shawnna tried to post a smilie from her site which won't allow this.

I have removed the post, everything is fine now, sorry for the sacre folks it was an honest mistake.

Lynnwood wrote:
You mean this?

Sun May 01, 2011 5:29 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

All sorted out. Cool, good.

Sun May 01, 2011 5:47 am
GT Truther

Thanks!

Sun May 01, 2011 6:00 am
GT Truther

Yep! A lot of people are getting it. Could be work of the little people? Creative genius they are.

Dex

Sun May 01, 2011 6:36 am
GT Truther

Forwarding:

http://thechurchofufology.blogspot.com/ ... final.html

--
Aileen Garoutté
Keep looking up!

Sun May 01, 2011 8:51 am
GT Truther

Post Osama Bin Laden Is Dead
By now, everyone is probably aware of this, though the prez has yet to make the official announcement:

OSAMA BIN LADEN IS DEAD - MAY 1, 2011

What, no link? Alright.....

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/ ... ml?hpid=z1

Perhaps the 9/11 Truther movement might finally get some traction, now that the birther movement got some results, so IMHO they probably yanked the body and decided to go public. Does everyone know that the "Mission Accomplished" banner fiasco by Bush on the aircraft carrier occurred exactly 8 years ago today?!? Coincidence?!?

And by the way:

Happy May Day! Workers of the world, UNITE!

You have something to celebrate!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Dex, I was wondering about the color-coding and thought perhaps it might be a way to identify contactees; this was prompted by yesterday's ZT Q&A:

On Easter April 24, Kevin Smith posted on UFO Digest an ET contact disclosure from the National Security Agency purported to be space signals received by Sputnik and finally decoded by cryptographers after many years. The actual document is located at this link http://www.nsa.gov/public_info/_files/u ... ssages.pdf I would say it is not so momentous or awe inspiring as much as it is similar to Carl Sagan's gold disk put on the pioneer space flight. This brings up several issues. Is it real? Is it from STS or STO ETs? Is it meaningful to us in any way and if so, how? Why now? [and from another] http://www.ufodigest.com/article/offici ... in-w-smith Dr. Campaigne focused on a set of information in a couple of the messages that turn out to be some mathematical equations. They also contain the listing of all the elements in our Periodic Table. I suppose those equations may make some sense to a physicist or engineer, but do not mean anything to me. I clearly understand how Dr. Campaigne came to the translation since he explains it very well. But, as to what the meaning of the equations are, I could not venture a guess. It is curious, though, that during his presentation Dr. Campaigne mentions there are "words" that they have translated, and some "words" they have not yet begun to understand. He gives an example of a connective word that he knows is connective (joining two or more statements) but does not yet understand the translation of that word. [and from another] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sputnik_1 Sputnik 1 was the first Earth-orbiting artificial satellite and the first man made object to be put into Earth's orbit. It was launched into an elliptical low Earth orbit by the Soviet Union on 4 October 1957, and was the first in a series of satellites collectively known as the Sputnik program.

ZT: This was indeed a genuine message, though the world at large is first to hear of it because of the general cover-up over the alien presence. The Sputnik era came shortly after the Roswell incident, so both the US and Russia were well into enforcing a cover-up over the alien presence. The intel organizations of these and other countries have had an obsession with learning alien math ever since, as anyone who has consistently followed the ZetaTalk chats has discerned. There are persistent demands that Nancy speak math, and for the Zetas to explain how and why our math does not use the zero. The demands are for Nancy to examine human math formulas and explain what is wrong with them. All this has been refused under the guise that Nancy does not speak math well, and this happens to be true, but the real reason is that no assists would ever be given to the Service-to-Self among mankind who are behind these demands.

Why would Sputnik issue what appear to be math formulas and words (all of which could not be discerned by mankind) and a clearly discernable Periodic Table? The Periodic Table was a teaser, as this could be readily identified. This set the Service-to-Self among MJ12 into a fever of trying to get contactees to speak math, to reveal what they might have learned. None of this ever succeeded and it was innocent enough, but it was the side benefit that these MJ12 representatives or their operative never realized. While they were focused on math formulas, they took their eye off the ball! The real action was not in math formulas, which were never going to be revealed, but in the Transformation, the spread of democracy, and preparing the Service-to-Others among contactees for the coming times when good hearted communities of survivors would dominate the Earth's landscape.

NancyTalk: NancyTalk: This is a true story. When my son and I first realized we were contactees we were in California, and sought a contactee support group. We contacted Bud Hopkins in NYC, did not hear back from Bud directly but soon were contacted by a former Navy officer in California who explained he worked the California area. We met for lunch and were asked a number of question and our telepathic abilities were tested. We passed. He informed us we were were genuine contactees, discerned by our answers to the questions. I have since read that certain characteristics of contactees are kept out of the press for this purpose, so they can be used as identifiers.

We then located a support group in the area and attended the regular meetings. I was approached by a man and asked to lunch. To my surprise, he wore sunglasses even in the restaurant! Can't the CIA do better then this? Out came the math questions, followed by email demands that I, Nancy, try my hand at various math puzzles if we, the Zetas, were refusing to do so. It was the dominant theme. He kept demanding that I hand this over to the Zetas. Finally I did, though I knew they were refusing. Their words to this man, who constantly wore sunglasses, was "we told you we would not discuss math!". I did try my hand at the puzzle, though it was such a disaster, as expected, that I never heard from this man again.

from http://zetatalk.com/ning/30ap2011.htm

So what do you make of it, Dex? Sound logical? Think those things are markers? I made the connection when I read the comment Sky found at your posted link, the one about "glorified kindergarten".

_______________________________________________________________________________________

On the matter of the Royal Wedding......

While I tend to agree with midnight and fr33k on the entire affair, I have to admit there is a major sociological phenomenon going on with mostly Western females; it's the whole fairy-tale thing. Why are they so tickled at the spectacle of such a wedding, when a non-royal such as Chelsea Clinton or a famous movie star barely registers a raised eyebrow? Did all of the females that were enthralled with the Sgt. Pepper Royal Hearts Club men and the ladies that pursue them watch Soledad O'Brien's documentary on William and Kate? It was extremely apparent throughout that had William not been a prince, Kate would never have pursued him for years and years, going to the lengths she did (with the connivance of her mother) to nab her prince. Even arranging to be "housemates" with him, and yet he STILL didn't seem to show interest. And what was the precipitating factor? Come on now, if you watched the special or read the history, you know it wasn't until Kate appeared in a lingerie fashion show as a participant that young William finally got fired up. What's that; a link you say?

Kate Middleton's Catwalk Lingerie Look Auctioned Off For Over $125K

The lingerie look was said to be what grabbed the Prince’s attention, back when William and Kate attended the prestigious St. Andrews University together, and within months two began quietly dating.

One Hundred Twenty-Five Thousand Dollars, for the lingerie that snagged the heart of a Prince. Wow. If only William's mum Princess Diana had......oh never mind. Water under the bridge.

If only William and Kate were commoners, the fairy-tale would be much more believable. Call me a cynic, and I don't mean to denigrate the swooning among the ladies here, but that $125K outfit says it all. When you really really want that prince......

William is one lucky chap. And Kate got her prince, the commoners were thrilled, and a good time was had by all. Long Live Sgt. Pepper's Royal Hearts Club men!

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun May 01, 2011 8:07 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Site Admin

Post Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead
Dondep wrote:
By now, everyone is probably aware of this, though the prez has yet to make the official announcement:

Funny how it took a "Non American President", just kidding Don...

In fact it took a NON BUSH influence to find this parasite and get rid of him for good, congrats Obama :clap :clap

Maybe now America can STOP being the War Mongering Nation it has been and get out of the Middle East for good!

My only question is what is the left hand doing right now?

I can't wait to hear SNEDS claim that they had some part in this :roflmao :slap

Sun May 01, 2011 8:54 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Ya know the other thing that I find funny?

Why is CNN's EXPERT on Bin Shit Head, Peter Bergen conveniently in the CNN studio's tonight for this "BREAKING NEWS"?

This all seems WAY too convenient for me, I'm sorry but it stinks....

Sun May 01, 2011 9:26 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead
L2L wrote:
Dondep wrote:

I can't wait to hear SNEDS claim that they had some part in this :roflmao :slap

ROTF&LMAO2....... :slap If I'm not mistaken, isn't Dan B. tied up in Libya? Wasn't he just in Tripoli directing the bombs to fall on Khaddafi and his family? Oh, that's right, he has a stargate at his disposal.... :roflmao

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sun May 01, 2011 9:29 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
Ya know the other thing that I find funny?

Why is CNN's EXPERT on Bin Shit Head, Peter Bergen conveniently in the CNN studio's tonight for this "BREAKING NEWS"?

This all seems WAY too convenient for me, I'm sorry but it stinks....

They were waiting to squeeze all the mileage they could out of the release of the 'long form' birth certificate, but more importantly, today is the anniversary of Bush's infamous "Mission Accomplished" speech on the aircraft carrier USS Lincoln in 2003. Like I said above, coincidence? Very suspicious!

Sun May 01, 2011 9:32 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next