It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:10 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011
So my question is, to what extent is western-style democracy truly democratic? Big-money lobbies have way too much influence, and who knows how much truth there is to the idea of the illuminati.

Tomorrow, there is a Canadian election, and for a change the main conservative and liberal parties aren't apparently dominating the results.

The NDP, the New Democratic Party (on the left end of the political spectrum), are possibly for the first time going to become the official opposition. Usually they are way behind in third place.

People are pissed at the conservatives because they have given a tax break to big corporations, have bought extremely expensive stealth bombers (minus the engines), and have provided an american-styled smear campaign against their opponents.

If the NDP actually become the official opposition, then it might indicate that phony western democracy isn't quite so questionable. But if we are actually an alien prison planet, then none of these comments mean anything.

Sun May 01, 2011 11:34 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
GT Truther

Osama Bin Laden is Dead (and Living in Switzerland)

Yup. Within days of former Secretary of Defense Robert Gates replacing Leon Panetta as CIA head, Bin Laden is magically “off the books” thanks to the CIA! Last month, Defense Secretary Gates did not have the authority to get rid of the Bid Laden false flag, since it was a black op. This month as CIA head Gates pulls the plug.

I mean, really:

:popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

• After more than a decade of ‘false leads’ the CIA suddenly “gets lucky” and

• Bombs a villa/encampment in Pakistan to smithereens, and

• Purportedly, surely, positively “kills” Bin Laden, whom

• They instantly “bury at sea” (WTF?) without

any positive identification, DNA or otherwise,

• or other proof of death.

• Said villa is instantly torched as well to remove any possibility of further positive identification of its occupants (if indeed, it was occupied at all at the time. Any claims that it was empty will be derided as “Al Qaeda propaganda.”)

• The story is dressed up a bit by claiming that the cowardly BL shielded himself with a woman and “lost a son” as well.

Right.

:roflmao :slap :roflmao :slap :roflmao :slap

Nice work, sir.

Can you do this with the war in Afghanistan next? Make it disappear, I mean.

Cheers,

Selene (posting from a remote site, so my apologies if some of these points have already been made by other members here.)

Mon May 02, 2011 6:50 am

Shot for your observations Selene - BB has started a thread in the Breaking News Stories section, and we are about to make history there!!

The Big Question is Why this BL event?

Why fly this BS news on this weekend? What were they smoke screening or what are they heating up in the microwave?

:whistle

Mon May 02, 2011 9:50 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011
Selene, everyone,

Islamic law requires that the body is buried ASAP after death.

According to the Sky News report whcih I saw this morning Islamic law allows a body which might be dug up after burial to be placed somewhere where this is less likely. Hence the sea.

We were also told that all the neccessary tests (DNA, blood, etc) were carried out in advance of the disposal of the body, and that Osama was killed by is own minder whose duty was to kill him to prevent his being captured alive.

But...

For a start we must take it in trust that any of this incident is real. Assuming it was, then whats the betting that they put the body in the sea to avoid the possibility of its place of burial being used as a shrine? Even if it was not Osama people would still think it was and therefore it would still become a destination for pilgrimage. By being lost in the sea so there is now no way that this can be [dis]proven!

Likewise we only have what officialdom tell us to be sure that Osama and friends were culpable for 911 in the first place - so many unanswered questions, not just the twin towers but also the third building, the type of dust found after the buildings 'fell', the other two aircraft, the damage at the Pentagon which did not show signs of fire, and more. As we know, officialdom never *ever* tell lies; indeed, they are so straight and honest that its unlikely that they even understand the concept ;-)
:sarcasism

Sky, everyone,

Do you remember recent talk about a birth certificate? Suddenly we now have a President who has fulfilled a very high profile election pledge. So whose looking at birth certificates any more???
:censor

Simon

Mon May 02, 2011 11:45 am
GT Truther

It is a detraction of Planned Pysops

From here OBL dead 12/13/2001
http://www.sovereignindependent.com/?p=18055

Confirmed by Sir David Frost interview with Benazir Bhutto in 11/07/2007

Watch the video at time mark 6:11 to 6:16, she mentions the man "Omar Sharif" who killed OBL
Omar is not the famous actor but this person
http://www.newstatesman.com/200604240017

They murdered Benazir Bhutto in 12/27/2007 for honestly and morel principals.
Remember Dan of SNED being so broken up by her death?
I think there was a reason and that was she knew a lot of facts and was silenced.

it was also posted on "before it is news" ON 4/13/2011!
http://beforeitsnews.com/story/557/477/BIN_LADEN_-_KILLED_Dec_2001_-_PHOTO_Warning_very_gross.html

Nice to know:
* located about 100 yards from the gates of a Pakistani military academy
* affluent and home to many retired members of Pakistan's military.

http://www.hawaiifreepress.com/main/ArticlesMain/tabid/56/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/4212/Special-Forces-exterminate-Osama-BinLaden-Hideout-was-mansion-next-to-Pakistani-Military-Academy.aspx

This article show they have NOT gotten the DNA test results back
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110502/ts_nm/us_binladen_dna_1

did they do this to hide evidence to piss people off?
Muslim scholars who claimed it had breached sharia law and warned that it may provoke calls for
revenge attacks against US targets.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/may/02/sea-burial-osama-bin-laden

I believe it was Osama's son(hence DNA will match) and
The question is why?

1: to defect the growing financial issues
2: to defect the birth certificate
3: to rally the masses for what is coming next

May 1 is the official beginning of summer.
May 1 is a celebration of the International Workers' Day for China, Asia, Europe, South America and USSR. (everyone except the US who has labor day on 9/5)
https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/May_Day
Adolf Hitler was declared dead on May 1, 1945
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/2011/05/01/2011-05-01_osama_bin_laden_adolf_hitler_both_declared_dead_on_may_1.html#ixzz1LDo8b66l

May 1 is also the anniversary of President Bush's ill-conceived 2003 Mission Accomplished speech,
prematurely announcing an end to combat in Iraq.

These times they are a-changing

MT7

PS:
The same David Frost who got NIXON to admitting that he participated in a cover-up and that he "let the American people down".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frost/Nixon_(film)

Mon May 02, 2011 12:08 pm
GT Truther

Mon May 02, 2011 12:25 pm
GT Truther

{edit to add: Dex, if that's a hoax, it's a da*ned good one. And exceedingly serious. Someone either went to a lot of trouble to make it look like it was from the 1940s, or it's what it purports to be.}
_________________________________________________________________________________________

All very good points, MT7. Thank you for those reminders; I'd forgotten about Hitler's death also occuring on the same day in history, that too makes it all the more suspicious.

The most glaring omission is the absence of pictures of the dead body. I can understand the rationale used by the WH and CIA to explain why the hasty "burial at sea", but when they have no problem showing the blood-stained bedroom floor, the disheveled bedding, and claiming that Osama hid behind a woman (thus portraying him as a coward), where's the pictures of the body?? Seriously; what a glaring omission! And even though we're getting wall-to-wall coverage on this all day today, not a single question has been raised about this so far! Did I miss something? Are they insulting us in plain sight? Even though they claim they have DNA evidence, without a picture this will become as murky as the JFK assassination.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

And now for a return to the uh "real" news, the Royal Wedding. These are a couple of my favorite pics to memorialize the event:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Mon May 02, 2011 12:26 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Look-alikes?

I don't think that's Kate and no wedding ring.

Dex

Mon May 02, 2011 1:07 pm
GT Truther

Dex, the video is from Michael Cohen (allnewsweb) = Disinfo.

Mon May 02, 2011 1:10 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
that Osama hid behind a woman (thus portraying him as a coward)

Actually, no one that I heard last night said it was bin Laden.

Quote:
Osama Bin Laden Killed While Firing At SEALS: Reports

snip

A U.S. official says Osama bin Laden went down firing at the Navy SEALs who stormed his compound.

"Today we are reminded that as a nation there is nothing we can't do," Obama said of the news bound to lift his political standing and help define his presidency. He hailed the pride of those who broke out in overnight celebrations as word spread around the globe.

An elite crew of American forces killed bin Laden during a daring raid on Monday, capping the world's most intense manhunt, a search that spanned nearly a decade.

Bin Laden was shot in the head during a firefight and then quickly buried at sea. White House officials were mulling the merits and appropriateness of releasing a photo.

Read more here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/02/osama-bin-laden-dead-last-moments_n_856467.html

As Sky mentioned above, I did post something a wee bit interesting in Breaking News:

Quote:
'Israeli jets prepare in Iraq to strike Iran'

Israeli jet fighters have reportedly conducted drills at a military base in Iraq in order to strike targets inside Iran.

A considerable number of Israeli warplanes were seen at al-Asad base in Iraq, reported a source close to prominent Iraqi cleric Muqtada al-Sader's group.

The aircraft reportedly included F-15, F-16, F-18, F-22, and KC-10 jet fighters.

The warplanes carried out their week-long exercises at nights, the same source added.

The drills were reportedly aimed at preparing to strike Iran's air defense systems, disrupt Iran's radars and attack targets deep inside Iran.

Iraqi officials had not been notified of the exercises, which were conducted in collaboration with the US military.

Read more here: http://www.presstv.ir/detail/177824.html

Lots of speculation that THIS is the true motive for revealing bin Laden's death. Just another false flag hoping to stir up the Arab world and provide justification for the Iran strike?

Also,

Quote:
Missing Iran leader Ahmadinejad under pressure from MPs

The president has not been seen at his office for days, missing two cabinet meetings and cancelling a visit to the holy city of Qom.

Iran's Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Khamenei, recently re-instated a cabinet minister he had pushed out.

Analysts believe an internal power struggle may be under way.

Read more here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-13250309

And then this:

Quote:
Iranian President Ahmadinejad appears at cabinet meeting after days of absence
POSTED May 1, 2011 BY BNO News 0 Comments

TEHRAN (BNO NEWS) -- Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Sunday appeared at a cabinet meeting following days of absence from his official duties, state-run media reported.

The state-run Press TV and Fars news agency both reported that Ahmadinejad attended the meeting on Sunday, following speculation in Western media on Saturday that an internal power struggle could be underway.

Ahmadinejad had not been seen at his office for more than a week, missing two cabinet meetings and canceling a visit to the holy city of Qom, according to the BBC. It followed a decision by Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei to reject the resignation of intelligence minister Heyder Moslehi, whose resignation was earlier accepted by Ahmadinejad.

Read more here: http://www.minews26.com/content/?p=7009

Quote:
How Do You ID a Dead Osama?
By Christie Wilcox | May 2, 2011 11:20 AM | 7

Osama Bin Laden is dead. At least, that's what we've been told, and I tend to believe such things.

But how do they know it's him? Well, they have the visual evidence and the body, for one. But to be certain it's not a look-a-like, the government has taken steps above and beyond to make sure they've got who they think they have: DNA analysis.

Now, I'm not entirely sure what DNA analysis has been done, but I can say this for certain — whatever method they used could be completed in a matter of hours given a lab ready to go and focused solely on this. Using commonplace PCR methods — which, for the record, is what I use in my lab every day — Bin Laden could easily be ID'd faster than you'd think. Heck, I can get DNA from a fish and turn it into sequences or genotypes in 24 hours, so I think the US government can work faster than me when time is of the essence. Allow me to explain how they could do it so quickly.

Read more here: http://www.scientificamerican.com/blog/ ... 2011-05-02

As others across the 'Net have said this morning, maybe sometimes a conspiracy isn't a conspiracy.

Maybe we give TPTB too much credit for "controlling" the world.

Maybe bin Laden really was shot through the eye by a Navy SEAL yesterday.

Don't know...

Mon May 02, 2011 1:12 pm
GT Truther

edit to add: BB, it's CNN that's been reporting - just this afternoon - on how Bin Laden supposedly was "hiding behind his wife" when the soldiers entered the room. Brennan, behind a Pentagon podium, is also now claiming it wasn't a "kill mission", but only if the SEALs were in danger of losing their own life. They were supposedly trying to "take him alive". Of course it's only hearsay, since none of the SEALs involved whipped out their cellphone cameras for the raid. They did however take pictures of the room after he was supposedly shot (thus the blood on the floor), but still: where's the picture of the body, before it was "buried at sea"?

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Dex wrote:
Look-alikes?

I don't think that's Kate and no wedding ring.

Dex

Lol....good eye, Dex. Yes, you're absolutely correct; these are from a Reuters slideshow of the "strange and unusual":

http://www.reuters.com/news/pictures/sl ... R2KCSZ#a=4

But speaking of photoshopping:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Mon May 02, 2011 1:31 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
the Royal Wedding. These are a couple of my favorite pics to memorialize the event:

I am glad it is photo shopped. :slap
it looks like a April 1 joke
http://www.alisonjackson.com/finger-lickin-good-queen-drops-in-for-takeaway/
Although you can not see fake Kate's right hand for the marriage ring.

Still KFC keeps animals in crowded and abused in poor conditions, then a unmerciful prolonged death, deep fried and fed to the masses!

http://www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.com/
http://www.peta.org/b/thepetafiles/archive/2011/02/23/lady-antebellum-chickens-need-you-now.aspx

MT7

Mon May 02, 2011 1:44 pm
Site Admin

EPIC FAILURE BY FOX :roflmao :slap :crylaugh

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/0 ... 56217.html

What a bunch of bafoons running that Network :roll :crazy

Mon May 02, 2011 2:14 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:

Maybe we give TPTB too much credit for "controlling" the world.

Maybe bin Laden really was shot through the eye by a Navy SEAL yesterday.

Don't know...

BB,

The so called TPTB are not where the buck stops ;)

Good point that we should strive to be hopeful and having faith.

I do believe that there are honest people with integrity out there doing the right thing.

How ever this does not correlate with what Benazir Bhutto said in public (perhaps it was a OBL look a like and perhaps Benazir Bhutto was killed for other reasons)

Putting that aside, the next data point is the April 13 post "before it is news" (another look a like ?)

If this data point is correct that would mean they waited 17 or 18 days for the DNA results?

Still the May 1 date, sound like a ritual date. (Hitler death?)

Also after all the disinformation on disclosure, JFK, SNED, etc..

Because of all the STS activity, the TPTB creditability is close to ZERO.

I hope that those in power (TPTB) turn to the One Universal Higher Power of Love and Light for guidance in these times and become more STO.

Peace,

MT7

Mon May 02, 2011 2:43 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
edit to add: BB, it's CNN that's been reporting - just this afternoon - on how Bin Laden supposedly was "hiding behind his wife" when the soldiers entered the room. Brennan, behind a Pentagon podium, is also now claiming it wasn't a "kill mission", but only if the SEALs were in danger of losing their own life. They were supposedly trying to "take him alive". Of course it's only hearsay, since none of the SEALs involved whipped out their cellphone cameras for the raid. They did however take pictures of the room after he was supposedly shot (thus the blood on the floor), but still: where's the picture of the body, before it was "buried at sea"?

I stand corrected, Don. You are totally correct. See below:

Quote:
Bin Laden wife served as human shield: US official
(AFP) – 2 hours ago

WASHINGTON — One of Osama bin Laden's wives acted as a human shield in an unsuccessful bid to save the Al-Qaeda leader's life before he was killed in a raid by US special forces, a top US official said Monday.

"There was family at that compound, and there was a female who was, in fact, in the line of fire that reportedly was used as a shield to shield bin Laden from the incoming fire," counter-terrorism official John Brennan said.

Pressed on reports the woman shot dead by Navy SEALs during a firefight at a compound in Abbottabad in Pakistan was one of bin Laden's four wives, Brennan told a White House briefing: "That's my understanding."

Brennan said it was not entirely clear "whether or not bin Laden or the son or whatever put her there or she put herself there" or whether the Al-Qaeda chief himself fired rounds during the exchange.

Read more here: http://tinyurl.com/63ddzw5

Quote:
Tension as White House Situation Room watched raid
(AP) – 21 minutes ago

WASHINGTON (AP) — From halfway around the world, President Barack Obama and his national security team monitored the strike on Osama bin Laden's compound in real time, watching and listening to the firefight that killed the terrorist leader.

Gathered in the White House Situation Room, members of the group held their breath and barely spoke as they waited to see whether a carefully crafted yet extremely risky plan would succeed, said White House counterterrorism adviser John Brennan. Obama had been playing golf but returned to the White House for the suspenseful watch Sunday.

Brennan said he would not reveal details "about what types of visuals we had or what type of feeds that were there but it was — it gave us the ability to actually track it on an ongoing basis." Typically, members of the Navy SEAL team that conducted the operation wear helmet cameras that transmit sound and video to their operation centers and that data can be fed live to the White House and Pentagon.

Read more here: http://tinyurl.com/3oh9kwh

Mon May 02, 2011 3:04 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
If this data point is correct that would mean they waited 17 or 18 days for the DNA results?

No, mountain, it should have taken 3 hours or less. See below.

Quote:
How Do You ID a Dead Osama?
By Christie Wilcox | May 2, 2011 11:20 AM | 7

Osama Bin Laden is dead. At least, that's what we've been told, and I tend to believe such things.

But how do they know it's him? Well, they have the visual evidence and the body, for one. But to be certain it's not a look-a-like, the government has taken steps above and beyond to make sure they've got who they think they have: DNA analysis.

Now, I'm not entirely sure what DNA analysis has been done, but I can say this for certain — whatever method they used could be completed in a matter of hours given a lab ready to go and focused solely on this. Using commonplace PCR methods — which, for the record, is what I use in my lab every day — Bin Laden could easily be ID'd faster than you'd think. Heck, I can get DNA from a fish and turn it into sequences or genotypes in 24 hours, so I think the US government can work faster than me when time is of the essence. Allow me to explain how they could do it so quickly.

Read more here: http://www.scientificamerican.com/blog/post.cfm?id=how-do-you-id-a-dead-osama-anyway-2011-05-02

People think it takes a long time because it takes so long with criminal trials. The reason it takes so long is due to the back log of cases - not because the process takes a long time because it doesn't.

Actually, our labs can do this in 3 hours or less. ;)

Mon May 02, 2011 3:08 pm
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
Quote:

No, mountain, it should have taken 3 hours or less. See below.
;)

:agree
BB, :heart

I meant it to be a rhetorical question. ;)

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,41576,00.html

https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Milton_Bearden

CIA agent did not belive it was OBL that caused 911

http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO311A.html
Also Osama back in Hospital on September 10, 2001, one day before the 9/11 attacks.
Inpatient dialysis treatment tends to be longer than 24 hours in most American hospitals, which suggests that Osama would have been discharged from the Hospital on or "after" September 11.

OBL was the fall guy, so why all the fuss over the sock puppet, except to send a message? :puter

It must be some message, since this is the fourth time the TPTB have declared OBL dead :crylaugh

MT7

PS:

New tape from OBL :gah
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5goImUTnFgQHITWZJdbpPLB6lngWA?docId=ec68f068e92f4c649eb81332d190b7e6
Something is going on

Mon May 02, 2011 3:39 pm
GT Truther

What shocks me is out of the more than 6,556 comments on the Huffington Post this afternoon, when I went there to ask why no pictures have been released, I didn't see a single other person question the absence of photographic proof of the big 'kill'. After I asked, I got about a dozen comments, some good, some very snide and stupid, like "what would you want to see a dead body for?!?" and "If ST6 says they did it, it's a done deal!".

I found the New York Daily News the only ones saying what I heard on CNN about the dreaded posthumous Osama tape:

Bill Hutchinson, at the NY Daily News wrote:
A doomsday tape made by Osama Bin Laden was poised to be released Monday by his Al Qaeda disciples.

U.S. officials feared the recording would be akin to a voice from the grave calling for a do-or-die jihad against the West, a final order of a terrorist madman.

Just a day after U.S. Navy SEALs raided Bin Laden's luxury hideout in Pakistan and snuffed him out, media outlets were weighing whether to air a tape that could boost his legacy as a martyr.

CNN's Wolf Blitzer said he was getting bombarded with Twitter messages from viewers pleading with the network not to air Bin Laden's propaganda.

Blitzer's colleague Anderson Cooper said he sided with those who had no desire to hear from a hater.

"Bin Laden a mass murderer who should never be heard from again," Cooper said Monday.

It was unclear whether the tape is audio or video, but a U.S. official said intelligence indicates Bin Laden ordered it to be released in the event of his death.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/2 ... z1LFVafBhC

Maybe Wolf and Anderson should read my signature line, the JFK quote from Nov. 21, 1963. I feel insulted, as if they're saying we "can't handle the truth".

Mon May 02, 2011 6:48 pm
Profile YIM WWW

DonDep - does that not go a long way in proving how good the mind manipulation of the MSN driven info machinery is in the States. Surely it can't be that folk are so desperate that they will suck up "any good news" thrown at them?

Watching the MSN news channels on cable last night - the only channel not going on and on and on about how great the war on terror is, but rather questioning the affair was RT.com. Like - Why no photo evidence? Why now? What will the consequences be?

If it is true about how the bulk of Americans respond on this - I fear deep scars are evident....?

:shakehead

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dex - your vid posted on the Alien evidence is amazing, and I can't find the refutation on allnewsmedia Helvetic quotes as disinfo, as it actually says they find it truthful??!??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Helvetic - that's one funcky blog your'e running there! Thanks for linking it! I got lost down the rabbit hole there last night... :tounge

Mon May 02, 2011 10:29 pm
Profile WWW

Was going to post this in the Fun Zone - but then I thought about it and this is actually quite a serious consideration for consciousness adaption. I believe many young people to be followers of DC publications in the US - being the land of the "Yellow Brick Road" and all! Check this out..

Superman Renounces U.S. Citizenship

After recently undertaking a journey to walk -- not fly -- across the United
States in the "Grounded" storyline and reconnect with the country and
everyday Americans, Superman appears to be taking another step that could
have major implications for his national identity: in Action Comics
#900 Superman announces that he is going to give up his U.S. citizenship.
Despite very literally being an alien immigrant, Superman has long been seen
as a patriotic symbol of "truth, justice, and the American way," from his
embrace of traditional American ideals to the iconic red and blue of his
costume. What it means to stand for the "American way" is an increasingly
complicated thing, however, both in the real world and in superhero comics,
whose storylines have increasingly seemed to mirror current events and deal
with moral and political complexities rather than simple black and white
morality.

The key scene takes place in "The Incident," a short story in Action Comics
#900 written by David S. Goyer with art by Miguel Sepulveda. In it, Superman
consults with the President's national security advisor, who is incensed
that Superman appeared in Tehran to non-violently support the protesters
demonstrating against the Iranian regime, no doubt an analogue for the
recent real-life protests in the Middle East. However, since Superman is
viewed as an American icon in the DC Universe as well as our own, the
Iranian government has construed his actions as the will of the American
President, and indeed, an act of war.

Superman replies that it was foolish to think that his actions would not
reflect politically on the American government, and that he therefore plans
to renounce his American citizenship
at the United Nations the next day --
and to continue working as a superhero from a more global than national
perspective. From a "realistic" standpoint it makes sense; it would indeed
be impossible for a nigh-omnipotent being ideologically aligned with America
to intercede against injustice beyond American borders without creating
enormous political fallout for the U.S. government.
Snip

http://www.comicsalliance.com/2011/04/27/superman-renounces-us-citizenship/

:huh

I am sure there are more hidden connections to current events?

Tue May 03, 2011 4:10 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:

http://www.comicsalliance.com/2011/04/27/superman-renounces-us-citizenship/
:huh
I am sure there are more hidden connections to current events?

:hmm Disclosure

Tue May 03, 2011 4:58 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Dex wrote:

Right Dex a REAL Friendly Visitor!

The Last Atempt from a real member of Majestic, MJ12, $cion, $cion2 of real Disclosure..
despite what Burisch may said...

Quoted from Nancy and Zetatalk/PSNing (1)
Quote:
Mark states that this was posed as a Q on the Q&A and deleted but the Zetas have accepted the Q and answered. I will share early. It's real!

SOZT
Would former MJ12 members release a video of an alien apparently in their custody? The presumption is that this is the surviving member from the Roswell crash. A grainy video, showing age, and a Zeta head not unlike the face on the ZetaTalk page, with a tiny almost vertical nose, a mere slit of a mouth, high cheekbones and thin neck. Nancy has done more than one graphic of ourselves, from her memory, showing the very thin body and the face both frontal and in profile. The fact that this video matches in many ways her memory and description is not an accident or deliberate copy, as this is a real video. The US government, former MJ12 members included, are being pressed by other countries to get with the program and engage in disclosure. Rather than release their UFO files they are jumping ahead, showing proof of the alien presence with alien bodies. This is a test run to see how the public reacts.
EOZT

The Zetas do blink their eyes, but the hands I recall had a thumb only about an inch long and 4 fingers, this has a long thumb, it appears. But there are different species, over 100 types of Zeta, some really different too.

Yes, I forgot to mention that bellows breathing. You would NOT see the chest heaving and dropping.

Edit: to add
Warning:
As a Contacte you may feel a disconfort seeing the video capture images, and recall the message they give to you: Proceed with Caution in this link:

http://api.ning.com/files/M1xFYdMcwhKP9 ... a1tile.jpg

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... 1#comments
:elephant :banana :brockoli :whistle

Tue May 03, 2011 5:50 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
What shocks me is out of the more than 6,556 comments on the Huffington Post this afternoon, when I went there to ask why no pictures have been released, I didn't see a single other person question the absence of photographic proof of the big 'kill'. After I asked, I got about a dozen comments, some good, some very snide and stupid, like "what would you want to see a dead body for?!?" and "If ST6 says they did it, it's a done deal!".

I found the New York Daily News the only ones saying what I heard on CNN about the dreaded posthumous Osama tape:

Bill Hutchinson, at the NY Daily News wrote:
A doomsday tape made by Osama Bin Laden was poised to be released Monday by his Al Qaeda disciples.

You are not alone Don, I also am waiting for the video! Look at the Sodom Husane thing. They had pictures of him. Perhaps they can't find a look alike this time. The red flag for me was when they droped him in the water!!!

U.S. officials feared the recording would be akin to a voice from the grave calling for a do-or-die jihad against the West, a final order of a terrorist madman.

Just a day after U.S. Navy SEALs raided Bin Laden's luxury hideout in Pakistan and snuffed him out, media outlets were weighing whether to air a tape that could boost his legacy as a martyr.

CNN's Wolf Blitzer said he was getting bombarded with Twitter messages from viewers pleading with the network not to air Bin Laden's propaganda.

Blitzer's colleague Anderson Cooper said he sided with those who had no desire to hear from a hater.

"Bin Laden a mass murderer who should never be heard from again," Cooper said Monday.

It was unclear whether the tape is audio or video, but a U.S. official said intelligence indicates Bin Laden ordered it to be released in the event of his death.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/2 ... z1LFVafBhC

Maybe Wolf and Anderson should read my signature line, the JFK quote from Nov. 21, 1963. I feel insulted, as if they're saying we "can't handle the truth".

Tue May 03, 2011 7:44 am
GT Truther

WOW! Did my last post above get botched! The only part I wrote was the line that started with "You are not alone Don."

Tue May 03, 2011 7:47 am
GT Truther

O.M.G. 3D chalk art

http://www.rense.com/ChalkArtist.html

It really JUMPS OUT at you!

Tue May 03, 2011 8:10 am
Profile YIM
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next