It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:16 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011 
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011
midnight wrote:
Simon, I'd like to give my opinion on those interesting sources you referred to in your post.

First, the psychics who are reporting a September date are worth our attention, but those that profess to be prophets generally have a very low batting average when it comes to their predictions.

Secondly, I am somewhat skeptical about the webbot methodology, but I'm far from sure that it's not a legitimate source of prophecy.

The whole Elenin thing is well worth our attention. Most main-stream astronomer types are still telling us Elenin is a typical comet that will pass by Earth far enough away to not have any effect on us, and that includes helping to cause Earthquakes. But there are a few other people that suggest Elenin isn't a comet, or that Elenin is being followed by a bigger object. The mainstream astronomers are probably right, but I'm not completely convinced yet. At least, it will not be a long wait until it becomes completely clear what the truth is.

Midnight, everyone, re; the 'bigger object' following Elenin, I saw this...

Sharing for interest, hoping its BS, but not totally sure. The article dates from January this year (2011).

Simon

http://prophecies.us/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1227767372/75

Huge asteroid will hit Antarctica in 2012

If you caught Starfire Tor on CoastToCoastAM last week you may have heard her mention that ‘they’, the PowersThatBe know that an incoming near earth object is going hit earth sometime in the next 2 years. There is evidence to suggest the object is going to strike one of the poles… most likely the south pole. Special Scientific teams have been down in Antarctica mapping the ice shelf for probable weak points. The object is rumored to be 800 meters wide and when it hits the south pole the entire ice shelf will collapse within months.

??????????????

Sat May 07, 2011 5:20 am
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011
Umm.. Guys Charles Hall wasn't Lying when He was talking about TALL WHITES HERE IS A PHOTO!!! it's not the best quality also

Sat May 07, 2011 11:40 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

midnight wrote:
Bin Laden wasn't at the helm when 9/11 happened, as Don just said, and that fact makes me very suspicious of the supposed assassination of the man, whose family was kindly flown out of the US immediately after 9/11 by the Bush family.

Something smells like dead fish to me.

What is the purpose behind this story? Is it to divert our attention while other events are about to unfold?

midnight, if you saw my last post, it was a subtle juxtaposition that showed the latest natural disaster to affect the US (the immense overflowing of the Mississippi river, causing Memphis to be evacuated) and the comment by ZT that the killing of the Biggest Bad Guy (the patsy of 9/11, as Oswald was to the JFK assassination) was designed to put an end to the fake 'war on terror', so that the troops can be brought back home "with honor" as they'll be increasingly needed to help with the escalating natural catastrophes now being endured on the home front. Makes sense to me, otherwise I wouldn't have posted it. Jest makes too much sense.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Simon, I know you asked me about Elenin on the previous page, and I'll be back later to discuss it at length. My short reply is the same as it's always been: Elenin is a jacked-up coverup to hide the effects of Nibiru behind, and I never trust Never A Straight Answer (NASA) with anything they try to sell us on, because that's their whole purpose - conning the common folk while feeding the PTB with PX info - but I'll go into the logic behind Elenin and maybe some of the science, despite my ignorance of the scientific field.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat May 07, 2011 12:02 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Umm.. Guys Charles Hall wasn't Lying when He was talking about TALL WHITES HERE IS A PHOTO!!! it's not the best quality also

Actually, fr33k, if you've ever read "The Catchers of Heaven" by Dr. Michael Wolf, the back cover (shown below) is supposedly a picture of a Nordic, which some say are the same as the "Tall Whites". Here's Dr. Boylan's take on the cover:

Dr. Richard Boylan, at http://www.drboylan.com/wolfqut2.html wrote:
Concerning Star Nations contact, Dr. Wolf stated that the star race commonly referred to as Zeta Reticulans, or Greys, have engaged in diplomatic negotiations with the U.S. Government. When I asked him which Star Visitor races he worked with in government labs, he pointed out that the two illustrations on the covers of his book Catchers of Heaven are actual photographs of Star Visitors taken by an Admiral friend of his. The Zeta Visitor on the front cover is named K*L*T, (which Wolf phoneticizes to Kolta for convenience), and is the Star Visitor with whom Wolf has met most frequently. The Star Visitor on the back cover is a human-appearing Visitor from the Altair Aquila system, named Anon [Prince] Sa Ra.

I'm re-reading this book for the third time, the first since being fully engaged in the Dan Burisch saga. Dr. Michael Wolf knew the zetan that he interacted with as "Kolta", and Kolta wore a silver suit and appeared much as the zetan shown in the recent Majestic "leak" - though much "cuter" and innocent-looking. Dr. Wolf - like Dan - had his university degrees 'erased' (actually it was the folks at MJ-12SSG, for 'Special Studies Group' that did that), furthermore he had a degree in neurology, which is what you would expect of a doctor attending to a condition of "neuropathy" as Chielah supposedly had, and he too had had a relationship with aliens going back to his childhood. He died in 2000, and supposedly had stopped working with aliens in 1993. That is quite interesting, when we learn that Dan Burisch started working with alien at A51 the following year, in 1994. Also, like DB, Dr. Wolf was given extended privileges because his superiors in Majestic believed he had a special telepathic relationship and a close emotional bond with the zeta(s), which they believed they could access in order to get more 'secrets' out of the zetas than they were officially willing to give. Even Dr. Wolf knew this, and joked dryly that they were often all over him "like locusts on honey". Similar to the terms used by a certain COMMAJ to me regarding DB. And also like DB, Dr. Wolf had a close working relationship with at least one member of MI-6, which shows you how the more things changed under DB, the more they stayed the same (as they had under DrMW).

In the dedication that opens the book, which I just read last night, Dr. Wolf gives special mention to Dr. John Mack and David Jacobs, both of whom were experts in the so-called "abduction phenomenon". He also dedicated the book to Dr. Zecharia Sitchin, which should be a startling piece of data for those who disbelieve in the pre-eminence of Nibiru in the life of the original super-civilizations on Earth. After a few other people, his dedications end with "Jack and Bobby K., who sustained me while they lived, both as friends and helpers, assisting me to define my patriotism. They were friends of my late wife, and once introduced, became friends forever, even beyond, if you will."

I just knew I would find another clue, to 1962, and to JFK/Vatican II/Pope John XXIII/Third Secret of Fatima/George Adamski/Garabandal.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA RA, a "Nordic" from Altair Aquila, on the back cover of "The Catchers of Heaven".

And on the front cover, "K*L*T*A", a/k/a Kolta:

For anyone whose interest is piqued by this predecessor of Dan Burisch, here's part one of a series - an interview of Dr. Michael Wolf by a 'James Courant'. The rest of the series can be found on the right sidebar once you start watching. His office, his very look, is similar to Dan's, too; the cramped room, loads of books, computer screens, the scrubs, etc.

What's so surprising to me is that Dr. Wolf's story never really got that much traction; maybe because he didn't have a "Marcia" or a "Golden Thread" to help with that.

*Disclaimer: Since Dr. Wolf was actually a member of the MJ-12SSG, his academic records were erased and a concerted effort made to discredit him, so the reader can always avail themselves of debunking videos - also on YouTube - that portray him as a fraud, a lunatic, a loner and a nut. Notable is the effort by his supposed 'brother', following Dr. Wolf's death. It's all there too.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat May 07, 2011 2:32 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

And they wonder HOW we come up with conspiracy theories.....SHEESH!

Sat May 07, 2011 11:50 pm
GT Truther

Picture is worth 1000 Words!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun May 08, 2011 12:29 am
GT Truther

Is this a really really stupid mistake.....or a warning?

Sun May 08, 2011 1:15 am
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:

:hmm Obama Dead :hmm

Sun May 08, 2011 3:03 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

On a Funnier Note::

Sun May 08, 2011 8:51 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
And they wonder HOW we come up with conspiracy theories.....SHEESH!

This general, BRIGADIER GENERAL BURKE E. "ED" WILSON, stationed at NORAD, Peterson AFB, CO during 911

~~

July 2000 - June 2002, Deputy Director, Commander in Chief's Action Group, North American Aerospace Defense Command/U.S. Space Command, Peterson AFB, Colo.

http://www.af.mil/information/bios/bio.asp?bioID=13854

Sun May 08, 2011 7:50 pm
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
Picture is worth 1000 Words!

2 more (1):

Purported US-Navy Flood Map
and this one:
Notes:
(1)
http://blueskysunshine.org/blog/?p=4428#axzz1LotuOvmz

Sun May 08, 2011 8:01 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Lynnwood wrote:

:hmm Obama Dead :hmm

Remember the fox TV Simpson's episode before 911?
PYSOPS, pre loading emotion response
TPTB have reached there tolerance level with POTUS.

If I were POTUS I would take this very seriously or face a 1963 scenario.

I hope it is not too late :candle

Peace be with us all,

MT7

Sun May 08, 2011 8:08 pm
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:

1) I'm re-reading this book for the third time,
2) He also dedicated the book to Dr. Zecharia Sitchin, which should be a startling piece of data for those who disbelieve in the pre-eminence of Nibiru in the life of the original super-civilizations on Earth.
3) became friends forever, even beyond, if you will."
4) interview of Dr. Michael Wolf by a 'James Courant'.
5) What's so surprising to me is that Dr. Wolf's story never really got that much traction
6) *Disclaimer: Since Dr. Wolf was actually a member of the MJ-12SSG, his academic records were erased and a concerted effort made to discredit him

#1) I wish that I could find a electronic copy or a reasonable priced copy (amazon has 10 used from $144.00+)
#2) Very interesting!
#3) Dr. Micheal Wolf, responds to Spanish interviews question about contact with his dead wife
#4) I watched all 6 office and 5 home interviews and then 2 from Hong Kong and 2 from a Spanish investigator. (see notes below)
#5) It was too much info too soon, and they terminated his family and then him.
#6) Ha. it seems like the TPTB programmed the brother to cross the sister's mental problem with his brother.
You notice in the only video to dispute Dr. M. Wolf that all the conversation and the leading of facts is from the off camera handler, this scream PYSOPS TO DISCREDIT Micheal.

......Notes from video.........
Wolf puts forth some reasons that Disclosure, may not happen:

1) The overwhelming superiority of extraterrestrial technology and mental abilities would change politics. I say politics need change!

2) The free [zero-point] energy and all the ET technology would change stocks and obsolete industries. I say save the earth get rid of polluting Dinosaurs fuel and greedy dishonest corporations!

3) He assumes that people waking up to the strange unknown everyday is scarey. W*T*F* after JFK and 911 this is hypocritical! Well maybe this is the one deep rabbit hole. If we have been created/engineered/manipulated by EBE, rather than directly created by the One Universal Higher Power of Love (set aside the whole evolution issue), well that leads to the question was the EBE engineering under the direction of the One Universal Higher Power of Love and for what purpose? One would have to assume that the EBE know some of the reasons, since they are doing the engineering work. To me that just makes the question more interesting not void or onerous.

.....Factoids from video....
    It is all about creating hybrids, both USA and EBE are doing this
    Zeta's created some of the underground tunnels for USA
    We have created time rifts, which are problems
    Jesus was morel and ethical correction brought by EBE
    live, love and hope rule
    1941 us-navy craft recovery with EBE, in 1933 German's had craft parts only (this earlier date also feed into why the cold war started in 1945, post traumatic stress from learning about EBE and finishing WWII)
    There are biological living EBE ships
    EBE are not the bad guys
    There are silicone life EBE
    EBE knowledge leaped the USA space program and EBE tech went to bell labs i.e. transistors,leds,PC's
    USA has a cognition computer "d7a" which is an artificial intelligence
    We Humans determine our future and all worlds and everything is connected to Higher Power
    Our Human thought is form of energy
    MK-ultra Mental control (HAARP), mental capping (Manchurian), remote viewing is real and practiced upon us.
    The Vatican has build star telescopes
    EBE have more in common with Dolphins than Humans
    The halo of science is coming off new and miraculous thing are a coming i.e. we are going to learn and change.

We need to stop living in fear, and live in peace,

MT7

Sun May 08, 2011 10:17 pm
GT Truther

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/anasazi/time2011b.html

Sun May 08, 2011 10:40 pm
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:

Thanks Simple Simon and to TexLittlefield, I saw this below and forgot to comment.

Found this video that someone did about crop circles, does this verify 2012 impact on the south pole?

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=190193714338919

Was this old plot (see video below) , PYSOPS preloading for a real event or a false flag event?

Stay tune as things get interesting,

Repent:

Revelation 18 (New International Version):
"Your merchants were the world’s important people.
By your magic spell all the nations were led astray.
In her was found the blood of prophets and of God’s holy people,
of all who have been slaughtered on the earth.”

Pray for Peace and Love,
MT7

Sun May 08, 2011 10:55 pm
GT Truther

UncleJohn wrote:
dan wrote:

youtube channel for the music:
"RELAXING MUSIC 4 LIFE"
PLUS, I HEAR EAGLES DISOBEY IS ABOUT TO EXPERIENCE A REBIRTH!

Uncle John here: So is dan finally coming around to the fact that his angel of light was not a cherubim. I tried to explain that to him over seven years ago.

What a weird post!

Above is a cross post (edited for brevity) from UJ post of 5/8/2011 on the SNEDS Say's Part 21 thread:
I did a YouTube search on "RELAXING MUSIC 4 LIFE" and found the below as the top hit, which was not what I was expecting.
I was expecting like ISIS or Lotus, since there was all the previous claims about Human evolution though DB sound and light :brockoli

A message about June 1 and the meteor, a birth for the 3rd planet, cheap pun (seems a little too obvious) or something else?

Peace be with you as the world turns, ;)

MT7

Sun May 08, 2011 11:31 pm
Truth Seeker

Obama/Osama Media Mix-ups

http://www.dailyhaha.com/_vids/mix-up-obama-osama.htm

Imagine what the NSA is dealing with while snooping in on phone calls. Everyone is saying Obama is dead.

Mon May 09, 2011 7:02 am
GT Truther

roland wrote:
Obama/Osama Media Mix-ups
Imagine what the NSA is dealing with while snooping in on phone calls. Everyone is saying Obama is dead.

Good Point Roland,

Actual that may have been the plan to overload the system with false noise, while something else is occurring, but what?

Peace,

MT7

Mon May 09, 2011 7:44 am
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 5.9 2011
mountaintiger7 wrote:
simple simon wrote:

Thanks Simple Simon and to TexLittlefield, I saw this below and forgot to comment.

Found this video that someone did about crop circles, does this verify 2012 impact on the south pole?

<snip>

Hmm,

re: Flash Gordon, I never actually followed him when I was young, but the core meme seems to be about someone who is a 'superman' - who I did watch all those years ago; maybe some of the abilities he demonstrates are dormant within us all? I've often read that especially in remote parts of China there are children who really can 'do' things using the power of their minds. Maybe its related to changes within our DNA - and how many strands we have in each cell?

re: the space body which the crop circles suggest will be appearing in the sky in about 3 weeks from now, I wonder whether this will fit in with Zetatalk's predicted appearence of planet X in the skies? I also wondering if its connected with the very large speace body which is supposed to be heading this way and apparently is behaving as if it is intelligently guided! I suppose we will find out soon enough.

Returning to the Antarctic meteorite collision and consequent sea water rise of 70 metres / yards for the end of 2012, its all hypothetical but I can foresee a scenario in which this does not have to be a disaster (for us and our low luing coastal areas). Chanelled messages such as from Sheldon Nidle / PAOWEB and others often tell us that at one time this planet had a protective 'firmament' (radiation shield) which for one reason or another was destroyed. However the coming changes include a plan to rebuild it, and since it is supposed to comprise of a thin membrane of ice so logic suggests that water will be required. Lots of water! 'Perhaps', 'if' and 'maybe', by joining up dots this is how that water will be sourced?

Simon

Mon May 09, 2011 7:45 am
GT Truther

On 6th May 2011 Dr John Waterman's 'Waterman Files' radio show was about the latest webbot report - The Shape of Things To Come No.10

The radio show can be listened to / the mp3 downloaded from this link...http://www.argusoogradio.org

The webbot report can be bought from here...
http://www.halfpasthuman.com/

The information below is mostly in brief note form, made whilst listening. I also quote a few time markers for those who wish to find the data more quickly.

Simon

----------------------------------------------------

something in space (my comment: incoming energies???) causing probs starting
this summer - on the heels of an already stressed weather system

Europe & South central Asia (32 minutes in).

space body which will fly so close that it gets under our satellites; Waterman says that one TV
pundit says that it will hit W Europe - but (my comment) Waterman does not say that webbot data supports this possibility.

severe weather Europe + central Asia - hinder human activity.

weather induced (because of drought) forest & brush fires - so severe that birds will vacate traditional roosting areas and refuse to return - because so devastated, become ash. nowhere to go.

(my comment: as many other people living in Britain may also have noticed, the usual spring rains did not come this year and with the ground tinderbox dry forest fires are already a problem in some areas - one TV report I saw last week talked of a potential threat to an entire town... Swindon, in Berkshire)

fire causes severe food crop and livestock losses, broad arc starts in southern / south-western England, across channel, southern Holland, Belgium, northern France, central Europe, Caucasus Mountains, turning south towards western Hind to Indian coastal areas (west coast)

In Italy Venice, Trieste flooded. Other Italian coastal towns and cities too.

Some of the problems caused by winds coming from 'wrong direction', ie: a direction from which they have not come in hundreds of years. Unseasonal wrong headed winds also affect the North Atlantic - northern France and Channel Islands being mentioned - with winds so strong that debris flying around makes it unsafe to be outdoors.

Disparity of people's wealth will affect how people fare - as ever the wealthy will suffer less than the poor because of this, and how leaders (religious, political) seem to abandon the poor to their fate there will be rioting. Global. It seems that Italy will be at the forefront of this.

(btw, Italy is currently being overrun with people fleeing uprisings in Arab nations, especially Libya, although many actually want to go to France as Libya was a French colony... all this is also creating tensions)

issues related to those rich celebrities who flee and those who stay behind and help. Those who stay are feted for their selfless actions, those who flee are shamed - they will be forced to face their shame, even in private, let alone public (my interpretation - in many ways it would be better for them if they did not return)

following these damaging winds and the earthquakes of midsummer there will be a brief period of respite (for Europe). 52 mins.

15th July solar cycle eruption storms affect earth. earthquakes - some of which reshape land, Volcanic events emerging trends for dislocations of people, animals, crop growing areas, fisheries impacted too

unknown energy from space

flooding in southern Hemisphere so fast that fleeing is impossible. mudslides, torrential rain. Rain so harsh, so powerful that people could possibly drown from being out in the rain. (their words).

Philippines, New Zealand, some quakes so severe cause permanent relocation of populations. More severe floods in Australia which 'aint seen anything yet'.

Earth's rotation is out, huge wobble in rotation.

USA solar flares and resulting weather etc changes forecast July into August, central & eastern coastal areas USA, high winds, hurricanes, tornadoes. land based hurricanes. US eastern seaboard ocean data suggests abnormal temps, so extreme causes problems for people planning to vacation on those coasts. (my comment: winter temps in summer???)

in summer economic changes too. 1 hr 11 mins the core US economic landscape
of past 200 years will need redesigning, massive upheaval, so big totally replaced starting fall 2011, political system in upheaval too. New economic landscape may not be what people think it is / what it will be. Not based upon grand plan by TPTB, instead the population design the system.
(comment by Dr Waterman: the underground economy is already building, he is involved in this eg: [url]loom.cc[/url] That webbot sees it is positive and highly significant; good for real people, very baaad for TPTB).

America's problems start late summer 2011, begins as resistance to political issues, makes minions 'crap on themselves' in fear.

During political revolt a new theme starts manifesting.. 1 hr 24 mins meat die off begins (exactly what is unknown, something to do with bad blood), a massive wave of people turning to vegetarianism. corporate death of meat centered part of food chain. (my comment: could this be related to factory farming and contamination? nuclear contamination from power station issues?)

Something about a US female personality (who Waterman suggests might be Hilary Clinton) related to 'wo-wo' tradition, video evidence and something not usually associated with humans. Media attempts to use infra-red cameras to see her in a different light - not sexist / pornography issue. Nothing in data suggests that she is not human, but... late 2011. On this topic Waterman says much more than I repeat here, and webbot report has much more about this lady than he says. Comments start at 1hr 36mins and go the end of the show.

Mon May 09, 2011 7:57 am
GT Truther

(Note: I think you'll like this DonD)

Bob Dylan

By Carol J. Williams, Times Staff Writer
May 9, 2011
On summer nights in the mid-1960s, while black-and-white television crackled elsewhere in his Staten Island home with news of Southern violence and Vietnam, Bobby Lasnik would stretch out in his bedroom to let the righteous soundtrack of the civil rights movement waft into his impressionable teenage soul.

Tuned in to WBAI-FM, coming across the water from Manhattan, he heard baleful laments about injustice that he would carry with him for a lifetime.

"Suddenly there was someone speaking a certain kind of truth to you. You'd say, 'Wow! That's something I'm not used to hearing on the radio, something that moved me,'" Lasnik said of the first time he heard the lyrics of Bob Dylan. "I don't even remember which song it was, but I loved the imagery, the words you wouldn't think about putting together and the concepts that would emerge in your mind when you heard them."

Now the imagery flows in the other direction. U.S. District Judge Robert S. Lasnik — Your Honor, not Bobby — has been known to invoke the voice of the vagabond poet in rulings from the federal bench in Seattle. He has recited lines from "Chimes of Freedom" in a case weighing the legality of indefinite detention and "The Times They Are A-Changin'," the battle cry of the civil rights movement, in a landmark ruling that excluding contraceptives from an employer's prescription drug plan constitutes sex discrimination.

Lasnik isn't alone in weaving Dylan's protest-era pathos into contemporary legal discourse.

No musician's lyrics are more often cited than Dylan's in court opinions and briefs, say legal experts who have chronicled the artist's influence on today's legal community. From U.S. Supreme Court rulings to law school courses, Dylan's words are used to convey messages about the law and courts gone astray.

His signature protest songs, "Blowin' in the Wind" and "The Times They Are a-Changin'," gave voice and vocabulary to the antiwar and civil rights marches. His most powerful ballads, "The Lonesome Death of Hattie Carroll" and "Hurricane," have become models for legal storytelling and using music to make a point.

Dylan's music and values have imprinted themselves on the justice system because his songs were the score playing during the formative years of the judges and lawyers now populating the nation's courthouses, colleges and blue-chip law firms, says Michael Perlin, a New York Law School professor who has used Dylan lyrics as titles for at least 50 published law journal articles.

Continued:
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me ... 7838.story

Mon May 09, 2011 8:04 am
GT Truther

Click on the youtube center...

"snip"
On the fourth night after the initial encounter Sonia’s anxiety had built to sheer terror. She didn’t know how to cope with the fear so her husband, who was becoming more and more concerned about her distress and to assure Sonia that she wasn’t being taken, set up a CCTV camera in their bedroom to allay her fears. Nothing happened the first night but on the second night – 6 days after her first experience, Sonia was taken again but this time it was as she slept.

In the morning she recalled the events of being taken and told her husband who showed Sonia how to view the CCTV footage as he needed to go to work. He believed that the footage would show nothing more than them sleeping which would reassure her. However, to her dismay, as she checked through the footage, she saw something that would change her life forever. She told us, “I was watching it and then it came to a part where I seemed to have disappeared.”

“My husband was at work and my daughters were at home as well as my son. I started to yell because I didn’t know what else to do. It completely shocked me.” Both Sonia’s oldest daughter and son, who is by nature skeptical watched the video in shock (although at first Sonia’s daughter laughed and asked her how she made herself disappear. But when told it was from the camera footage, she was astonished). “I called my husband, totally freaked out by now and he came home right away. He also watched it in shock We operated somewhat in Zombie mode for weeks afterwards. My son, my husband and myself stayed awake until early morning every night and then tried to cope throughout the day with little or no sleep.”

If you watch the footage, it appears to show Sonia and her husband soundly asleep in their bed. But suddenly Sonia seems to ‘melt’ into the mattress and totally dissappear. Nothing happenes on the footage for another 13 minutes, (the tape on our site is fast forwarded to save time) until she appears to materialize back into the bed and pulls the sheet over herself. Her husband turns over and they return to sleep. "snip"

Continued:

http://www.ghosttheory.com/2011/05/04/a ... ht-on-cctv

Mon May 09, 2011 9:42 am
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LwW-knpJ2g

Click on the youtube center...

The video claims CCTV footage can not be viewed/converted on PC and therefore was not manipulated :elephant
Found this free program:
http://www.specotech.com/DVR/EZVR4/spplayer_update.zip
It can play and convert vvf files to avi format.

Also if you look carefully at the frames there is a missing frame! :doh
03:34:19 is when she snuck out of bed! :spit

Nice,
MT7

Mon May 09, 2011 10:20 am
GT Truther

Dex wrote:
(Note: I think you'll like this DonD)

"Suddenly there was someone speaking a certain kind of truth to you. You'd say, 'Wow! That's something I'm not used to hearing on the radio, something that moved me,'"

Can we give peace, love and truth a chance NOW after 40++ years of TPTB oppression?
200,000 at Washington Peace march (4/24/1971)

In today's terms this would be a crowd of 300,000 (since the USA population has grown from 207 to 310 million) ;)
in perspective this is about 5X bigger than the teaparty
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/09/14/912-tea-party-photo-false_n_286082.html

In my option it took a lot more gumption, "wos a hustpa" to protest, since they were shooting children for peace.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kent_State_shootings

P.S. I believe that the tea party is leaving the door wide open for the common man to get the short end of the stick again, since the #1 item in the tea party platform is:
1. Eliminate Excessive Taxes
http://www.teaparty-platform.com/

This is not qualified as a requirement, they should say for those making less that 250k per year!

http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.misc/browse_thread/thread/08daa383cdfa8c78

Since the tea party does not quality this they are not any better than Dems or Reps!

Peace,

MT7

Mon May 09, 2011 10:37 am
GT Truther

Inter dimensional Slip gate Sounds LOL

My voice was real quiet on the vid Sorry

I was just telling everyone about the first time startup sound and how I blew the machine up and the sound upon exiting the Portal making machine I hope I don't get into trouble for this either by the E.T's or the military or BOTH :scared

Mon May 09, 2011 12:05 pm
Profile YIM
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 913 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next