It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:46 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 917 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.0 2011 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.0 2011
All that we experience as "reality" is essentially a hologram concocted in the mind. Nothing really exists in the way that it may seem. Once we have experienced "reality" we have sifted it through perceptions and concepts, seized a volatile process and turned it into a static one. As soon as you experience "reality" you have already matrixed it. Awaken your mind but do not try to manipulate "reality" as that is impossible, Instead... Realize that in truth there is no "reality" only then will you see that it is not "reality" that is being manipulated it is only your mind.

Fr33kSh0w2012 a.k.a Peter Linzy Clifford

Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:22 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Looks like the US is already doing what Britain is threatening to do :nono

San Francisco Transit Blocks Cellphones To Hinder Protest

SAN FRANCISCO -- Transit officials blocked cellphone reception in San Francisco train stations for three hours to disrupt planned demonstrations over a police shooting.

Officials with the Bay Area Rapid Transit system, better known as BART, said Friday that they turned off electricity to cellular towers in four stations from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Thursday. The move was made after BART learned that protesters planned to use mobile devices to coordinate a demonstration on train platforms.

Full Story >>>
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/1 ... 26135.html

I didn't even know that Transit Authorities had this technology :shakehead :rant :awe

Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:11 pm
Profile WWW

Interesting claim....

ELEnin: The Coming 3 Days of Darkness

Before one dismisses this video out of hand, keep in mind the following facts about what we know about Elenin from Leonid at his Space Obs website himself.:

The diameter of the 'Coma' of Comet Elenin is currently estimated to exceed 200,000 km, or nearly 125,000 miles. The diameter of Jupiter is 142,984 kilometers, or 89,000 miles, 11 times the diameter of Earth. The diameter of the 'Coma' of Comet Elenin would be approx. 16X the size of Earth's 17,756 km, 7,925 mile diameter.
and -

Comet Elenin will come directly between the Sun and the Earth between September 26th to 28th, when it's 'Tail' will be directly facing planet Earth.

Source

:hmm

Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:29 pm
Profile WWW

It sure is time....

:roll

Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:01 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

AWW.. NOOOOOOOOO..
NASA Buzzroom Taken Down After New Comet Elenin Trajectory – from .24AU to .0004AU

Posted on March 31, 2011 by the truth behind the scenes

NASA takes down buzzroom after too much revealed about Comet Elenin trajectory.

Quote from NASA buzzroom:

“These are my calculations, but I’ve revised from the original 0.24AU’s down to
0.0004617 AU’s on 21.42pm 16th Oct 2011 :scared

Link: http://buzzroom.nasa.gov/

This video was uploaded to the “NASA Buzzroom” for discussion over at “nasa”….

Translation of the russian article.. thanks to youtube user Lightbeing80 !

Comet Еленина has entered into the Main belt of asteroids while it is in its unloaded part, near to distant border. In connection with that that the orbit of a comet is unique the small inclination for долгопериодической comets (the second example comet C/2007 N3 (Lulin) can be considered, the decision to calculate close rapprochements of a comet with asteroids of the Main belt was accepted.

Search of rapprochements was spent on an interval from February, 18th till June, 18th, 2011, by means of program complex ArtemisSIMULATOR. Specifications of distances of rapprochement have been lead in the program the EPOS. 4 rapprochements have been as a result revealed:

- On February, 28th with an asteroid 1999 TV67, a distance of 1 774 707 km (0.012 а.е.);

- On April, 7th with an asteroid 4336 Jasniewicz, a distance of 1 119 713 km (0.008 а.е.);

- On April, 19th with an asteroid 2009 TJ9, a distance of 325 428 km (0.002 а.е.);

- On May, 20th with an asteroid 1999 RQ176, a distance of 338 403 km (0.002 а.е.)

Special interest is represented with last two flights, астроиды will pass through dense enough dust tail of a comet. Probably we will manage to finish shooting the given rapprochements by means of large telescopes. To reveal influence of gravitational indignation of a comet on an asteroid, by means of ground-based optical supervision, unfortunately it will not be possible

http://spaceobs.org/en/tag/comet-elenin/

Why hasn’t the NASA and the mainstream media said anything about it? They have always made a big splash in the past about found comets. Is it because it is going to be coming a little too close for comfort and they don’t want people freaking out?

Whatever Elenin ( Nibiru, Planet X, Brown Dwarf, Tyche...) is, they are trying VERY hard to keep it out of the public eye.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:21 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

From Aileen
Illustration by Matthew Whiting

EDITOR’S NOTE: We received this e-mail on August 30, 2010 from Rick Moore of Franklin, NC. Following the e-mail is his story which was the bulk of a March 25, 2009 column by Roger Marsh with examiner.com. The testimony shows that large triangular Sky Ships have been seen for decades in the mountains of Western North Carolina. The way it behaved supports the common belief that triangular ships are man made.

I came across your site by accident (?) and as a long time resident of this area, I thought I would share a true story that happened to myself and my (ex) wife back in late March of 1986 in Jackson County. Rather than relate it all over again, I will just link to a story done about the sighting. . . .

If you have any questions or would like to use this true report, please feel free to do so, and you may use my real name. . . .

I believe we are in a very special area indeed, and I have met many people who ended up around here but had no idea why! I am originally from Miami, Florida and have been here for almost 30 years now after being drawn here by a “feeling” long ago. I had an auto detailing business some years ago in Cashiers at the EXXON and so I know the area pretty well, and have no doubt that it is a '”special” area indeed. Have a great day and I hope you enjoy reading about our experience.

Rural motorcyclist witness to massive triangle UFO

In early (March) of 1986 we were married about six months and living in a cabin in Jackson County, NC in the Adie community. The road leading home is the Old Sylva Highway; a two lane country road, and it was about 11 p.m. that night.

There was no other traffic, which was normal at that hour, and we were slowly cruising home on my motorcycle. Just past the beer distributor (Budd), I looked up at the night sky and noticed that a red light was just coming over head; it was so close overhead that I was startled. I pulled the Yamaha over to the side of the road and we pulled our helmets off.

Coming from south to north was a triangular craft, with a red light at each tip. It was no more than about 100 yards above us, and the red lights were at least 100 yards in between each one, forming a perfect triangle. It was massive - huge. I was experiencing a gut fear; it looked so heavy, so massive, that I was having a primal fear that if it set straight down we would be reduced to a smear on the ground. I recall thinking, "My God, I could hit it with a pistol!!" and then "I could hit it with a strong bow!!" That’s how low it was.

I could not see the sky between the lights, but could not make out a definite outline of the craft either…but the red lights never varied in position and were traveling "flat," meaning that one red light was at the "front" of the thing and the other two were at the rear. . . it was moving north.

Just to make sure that I was not having some mental issue, I began immediately asking my wife to tell me what she was seeing…doing a "reality check" of sorts, to make sure that I was not misinterpreting what was happening. But, she was seeing exactly the same thing and related it perfectly in accordance with what I was seeing.

The craft came over us

The craft was totally silent. No noise at all. It was moving very slowly, maybe 5-10 mph at most, just "drifting" over us, if something that looked as if it weighed a million tons could "drift." It had a "feeling" about it; not bad, but intelligently controlled. I could "feel" that it was occupied and flown purposefully. The craft came over us and began moving slowly away to the north.

It gained in altitude as we watched, and at a point when it was perhaps 500 feet up or so, it STOPPED, TURNED THE ONE FRONT FACING RED LIGHT UP TO THE TOP OF THE ARRAY, WITH THE OTHER TWO AT THE BOTTOM, AND CARTWHEELED OFF INTO THE EASTERN SKY!!!

That really blew us away. We were stunned and began talking about how the occupants had "buzzed" us intentionally. It seemed to us that the craft had spotted a lone motorcycle on the road and decided to play with us a bit. There is no way that this was not done with purpose.

Had the lights been off, we would no doubt have not seen anything. Had the craft not come so low that it caused a fear reaction, we might not have been attracted to it in such detail; it was as if it WANTED to be seen, and the cartwheeling at the end was a sort of "goodbye" from the operators, whom I imagined were having a good laugh at how we must be changing our drawers after such an event!!

I would be happy to relate this to someone that could plot the event on paper, and it was for sure one of the most incredible things ever to happen to us. I had about an entire 90 seconds to experience this after we stopped until it was totally out of sight, so I got a good look at the thing. I have no idea as to who was operating it, but my gut tells me it was anti-gravity for sure, probably back engineered and likely flown by humans.

I did not get the feeling through this that we were being surveyed by aliens; rather, it seemed to be a goof, someone blowing a couple of motorcyclist’s minds for a laugh. At least, that's the impression I got. The cartwheeling was no doubt intended to be seen and it was so unusual that it could only be attributed to a purposeful event.

Thanks to Evelyn Gordon for the above report.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:01 am
GT Truther

Look at this screenshot of a video clip I am watching it was normal and square before but look at it now?!?

HOW WEIRD! it is like reality is losing it's SOLIDARITY! I SWEAR ALL I DID WAS WATCHING IT PAUSED IT FOR A BIT THEN WENT BACK TO RE-WATCHING IT AND IT AUTOMATICALLY SCROLLED DOWN THE PAGE AND LEFT THAT HALF CIRCLE THING THERE! (SORRY FOR THE CAPS BUT I'M FREAKING OUT :scared )

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:09 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
It sure is time....

:roll

Sky, what I find very interesting about this video is that it shows one thing and says another, which is an old trick of TPTB. Which one will win out in the mind, the talk or the picture? I think the picture!

Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:33 am
GT Truther

Post Re: AWW.. NOOOOOOOOO..
So this implies that we've been fed disinfo and in reality Elenin will almost be 'touchable' with an outstretched arm?

uh-oh, :shtf :shtf :shtf :shakehead :awe :nooo :nooo :nooo

On the other hand, if its an intelligently guided entity on its way here so then it has to come close. So maybe the geophysical doom won't happen?

:?:

Simon

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
NASA Buzzroom Taken Down After New Comet Elenin Trajectory – from .24AU to .0004AU

Posted on March 31, 2011 by the truth behind the scenes

NASA takes down buzzroom after too much revealed about Comet Elenin trajectory.

Quote from NASA buzzroom:

“These are my calculations, but I’ve revised from the original 0.24AU’s down to
0.0004617 AU’s on 21.42pm 16th Oct 2011 :scared

Link: http://buzzroom.nasa.gov/

This video was uploaded to the “NASA Buzzroom” for discussion over at “nasa”….

Translation of the russian article.. thanks to youtube user Lightbeing80 !

Comet Еленина has entered into the Main belt of asteroids while it is in its unloaded part, near to distant border. In connection with that that the orbit of a comet is unique the small inclination for долгопериодической comets (the second example comet C/2007 N3 (Lulin) can be considered, the decision to calculate close rapprochements of a comet with asteroids of the Main belt was accepted.

Search of rapprochements was spent on an interval from February, 18th till June, 18th, 2011, by means of program complex ArtemisSIMULATOR. Specifications of distances of rapprochement have been lead in the program the EPOS. 4 rapprochements have been as a result revealed:

- On February, 28th with an asteroid 1999 TV67, a distance of 1 774 707 km (0.012 а.е.);

- On April, 7th with an asteroid 4336 Jasniewicz, a distance of 1 119 713 km (0.008 а.е.);

- On April, 19th with an asteroid 2009 TJ9, a distance of 325 428 km (0.002 а.е.);

- On May, 20th with an asteroid 1999 RQ176, a distance of 338 403 km (0.002 а.е.)

Special interest is represented with last two flights, астроиды will pass through dense enough dust tail of a comet. Probably we will manage to finish shooting the given rapprochements by means of large telescopes. To reveal influence of gravitational indignation of a comet on an asteroid, by means of ground-based optical supervision, unfortunately it will not be possible

http://spaceobs.org/en/tag/comet-elenin/

Why hasn’t the NASA and the mainstream media said anything about it? They have always made a big splash in the past about found comets. Is it because it is going to be coming a little too close for comfort and they don’t want people freaking out?

Whatever Elenin ( Nibiru, Planet X, Brown Dwarf, Tyche...) is, they are trying VERY hard to keep it out of the public eye.

Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:31 am
Site Admin

Amazing eyewitness footage of the Japanese Tsunami :awe :scared

Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:25 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

This one's for Phatzie...

Illuminati Exposed...

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... yron+fagan

Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:40 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

L2L wrote:

Illuminati Exposed...

More like::

Autoplay here!

Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:39 am
Profile YIM
Site Admin

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
L2L wrote:

Illuminati Exposed...

More like::

Autoplay here!

Thanks Freak but I wanted Phatz to see the list ;)

Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:53 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Post Why it took so long to release the Nag Hammadi texts
Archons

What is an archon? The term is mentioned many times in the Nag Hammadi texts. According to John Lash, archons are a species of "predatory inorganic beings".

As a momentary aside, does that last phrase sound familiar to you? It would if you were a fan of the writings of Carlos Castaneda, who frequently used that very term.

In my 17 July 2004 posting to the Open SETI Forums II (now closed) review of Paul Von Ward's Gods, Genes, and Consciousness, I quoted from Castaneda's The Active Side of Infinity:

"In order to keep us obedient and meek and weak, the predators engaged themselves in a stupendous maneuver - stupendous, of course, from the point of view of a fighting strategist. A horrendous maneuver from the point of view of those who suffer it. They gave us their mind! Do you hear me? The predators give us their mind, which becomes our mind. The predators' mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, filled with the fear of being discovered any minute now."

Lash's ideas on the subject of archons can be encapsulated in the following key points derived from an interview he gave to Art Bell on Coast to Coast AM, March 19, 2005:

The gnostics were seers, initiates, and shamans. They practiced many psychic arts and developed them to a very high degree. They developed "Siddhis". They were remote viewers.
They were "qualified to see and correctly evaluate other worlds".
They were stargazers and cosmologists. Their history of the solar system matches modern understanding in remarkable ways.
They obtained their picture through direct observation.
A massive and deliberate destruction of their documents, including the burning of the library at Alexandria, took place from 150 CE to the middle ages. Only the Nag Hammadi Library documents survive.
These were discovered in December 1945.
They knew the structure of the Galaxy (the "pleroma") and the position of our solar system within it.
There is an infinite plenitude of other galaxies.
Occasionally, the Galactic core emits plasmatic surges.
The energy of these surges produces certain configurations in the Galaxy.
There are "tunnels" within our Galaxy. He says that astronomers discovered these in 2003.
The surges can give rise to certain forms of life.
From their perspective, before the earth became a living environment, the solar system surrounded it like a crust.
Early in the life of our solar system, a galactic surge produced a wave that created inorganic forms.
The earth is "captured" within the solar system.
The solar system is "inorganic". Only the earth within it is "organic".
The picture corresponds to today's Gaia Hypothesis (Lovelock and Margulis) in which the earth is the only planet with a biologically alive atmosphere.
Other solar systems have biospheres similar to the earth.
The gnostics were specifically concerned with "alien" intrusions.
They described two types of aliens: reptilian and the "embryo" type that can be equated to modern "Greys".
They called the aliens "archons" (Greek: authorities).
These are equivalent to the "watchers" described in The Book of Enoch.
Archons were formed in the early stage of the solar system. Therefore they are inorganic beings.
Archons cannot and do not live on this planet with us.
The gnostics concluded that the archons are bullies. A predatory species.
According to the "First Apocalypse of James" (from the Nag Hammadi texts), "They will take away souls by theft." We would use the term "abduction".
The archons are still with us.
They are neither more powerful nor more evolved than we are.
They lack our evolutionary drive. They are like cyborgs; a robotic race that can imitate but not innovate.
From the "Second Apocalypse of James": "They are not over you but they are in the solar system with you and you must take account of that."
They must be kept in their place. They don't observe their correct boundaries. Life on earth depends on observing boundaries. They intrude.
They envy us. They intrude into our reality and try to be like us. They envy our ability to innovate. That we are driven, goal-oriented. They are robotic. They lack what we have.
They operate only by imitation and by taking orders. They do not have our "intention".
There was no description of their hardware. The gnostics believed we needed to know about the "software" side.
They describe the archons as engineers and mechanics who live in the solar system and maintain it.
The archons are delusional and those who are associated with them become delusional.
The most important thing about them is the way they intrude into our minds.
Their technique of intrusion and mind control makes use of simulation. The coptic word for this is "HAL".
The intrusion probably plays a great role in mental illness.
They make something appear to happen that does not actually happen. They can induce a virtual reality experience.
Some mentally-ill people have perceived the archons but cannot deal with the experience. Gnostics taught how to deal with them.
Certain religious beliefs such as divine redeemer / messiah are injected delusions.
They observe our emotions as if they could absorb them and use them as their own.
They feed on our fear. It's an energy that "gives them a kick" like a drug.
The word for "terror" occurs frequently. It is connected with "error".
What they are attempting is absurd. They can't succeed, but they are driven to do it anyway.
Jacques Vallee: "The way to a man's belief is through absurdity."
They can't overpower us but we can abdicate.

Expanding on that last point, Lash writes:

In their attempt to intrude upon humanity, which has been ongoing for millennia, the Archons use a lot of bluff and bravado. they affect our minds to get us to believe they can do far more than they can actually do, but in so believing, we unwittingly surrender our power to them — the result is, they get their way with us, because we have betrayed our own capacities. Hence the Archons claim to rule over humanity, and even pretend to have been our creators, as is recounted in the Sumerian cuneiform record of the Annunaki, accepted as true by Zecharia Sitchin and many other sincere investigators. The Dead Sea Scrolls, discovered in 1947 at the very moment the Nag Hammadi texts were initially recognized to be rare gnostic materials, contain explicit accounts of direct threats posed by reptilians.

Concerning the Sumerian cuneiform record, "accepted as true by Zecharia Sitchin and many other sincere investigators", John Lash points out that the Gnostics did not accept that record so easily. They knew these were recorded by scribes and pointed out that scribes were not historians, after all. They were skilled artisans, laboring in service to ruling families, officials, and high priests. What they wrote had been dictated to them by their superiors in that theocratic society. And to Lash and the Pagan Gnostics, "theocracy" is a red flag.

Putting it bluntly, to the Gnostics, the creation of humanity via Annunaki intervention, along with other ancient creation myths, was a delusion transmitted by Archons through their channels.

Now, the Gnostics had and have their own creation myth, derived not through channels and prophets but through observation by skilled shamans who are also scholars and historians. Lash says that he is attempting to recreate the Gnostic creation myth in which the Aeon Sophia becomes embodied in the Earth. The Earth is her body. This is connected with the Gaia idea, he says, and the two myths are going to converge.

I equate the Archons with contemporary ETs, those "alien" entities who seem to flit in and out of our world, particularly the Greys and Reptilians widely associated with UFO sightings, encounters, and abductions. There is, as everyone knows, a vast mythology developing about these entities.

...and Open SETI has from its beginning advocated the seeking of knowledge through mythology.

Speaking of encounters and abductions, Malou Zeitlin notes that since the perpetrators, whoever or whatever they are, seem to be involved in people's lives from their earliest days, they may be making use of the process well-known to naturalists as imprinting. She explains the concept in an excerpt from a private letter.

She also reminds us of "stories of visits to young children...the little friends, the little doctors, so-called imaginary playmates, etc."

These are so widespread that they have come to be considered just a part of childhood development. Perhaps they are a part of all childhood development. That is just the point, isn't it? Readers who are familiar with the "UFO phenomenon" are aware of how often these stories blend into the encounters of later years. The "little doctors" remain "doctors" of a sort. Still little, but more problematic.

Imprinting can be used to insert what computer hackers call a back door - a means of entry that remains, unnoticed, for future use. If widespread in our society, this can allow any desired ideas or choices to be inserted into the group mind, dynamically, as needed.

If Lash can demonstrate that ETs of our contemporary experience are the very Archons of the gnostic seers, a powerful support for the objective reality of these beings will have been established. Moreover, the deep philosophical insight of the gnostics then becomes a resource for understanding who the beings are and what they are doing or trying to do here with us.

Malou Zeitlin brings us an excellent and very timely example of how this mechanism was used to implant the "Global Warming" meme into our social milieu through the agency of Whitley Strieber and the nationwide radio program Coast-to-Coast AM. See Implanting the Global Warming Meme below.

Gerry Zeitlin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Implanting the Global Warming Meme

A Letter from Malou Zeitlin
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articl ... 97148.html

Who really started the "Global Warming Issue"? Whitley Strieber!

That the message is going around the globe as one of the most powerful "toxic memes" to serve various controlling political agendas, while shaking our Human "Petri-Dish", is additional proof of deliberate contagion to this writer!

To destabilize the "Human", the usual two-pronged [dialectical] approach has shown successful throughout recorded history.

The various Messengers "double-speak-information" emphasizes both our genetic and terminal sinfulness as imperfect creatures, and yet dares ask us to "fix" various cosmic events well beyond our control through some personal and species behavioral changes, as if we were powerful enough to do so...

We use the "Messenger" technique among ourselves for intimidation and power-plays but it is its assimilation into our very "Selves" which is by far the most dangerous and deadly.

We then teeter-totter between cosmic folie des grandeurs, and species-suicidal self-hatred.

Vaguely aware of our former status, but having imbibed too much Lethe to make sense of our present situation, also self-incarcerated in our acceptance of linear time, our confusion is as understandable as it is debilitating.

UNLESS ?

We tell the "Messengers" to go and peddle their canned speeches somewhere else.

BECAUSE

All they'll get from now on is a smile, and a good-bye wave!

Best,

Malou

The Master of the Key

In the pre-dawn hours of June 6, 1998, Strieber was reportedly visited in his Toronto hotel room by a mysterious but apparently human man, who delivered an unsolicited lecture covering various subjects from spirituality to the environment. The man gave no name, but Strieber has taken to referring to him as the "Master of the Key." Strieber first reported the visit in his online journal in 1998 and later gave a more complete account in his self-published book The Key (2001). Skeptics have pointed out that The Key and the 1998 journal entries give very different (not contradictory, but largely non-overlapping) accounts of what the man said.

Before publishing The Key, Strieber co-authored The Coming Global Superstorm (1999), a book about the possibility of rapid and destructive climate change, with Art Bell. He has said that it was based largely on things the Master of the Key had told him about the environment. The book served as the inspiration for the disaster film The Day After Tomorrow (2004), and Strieber later wrote a novelization of that movie.

Another recent book Strieber says was inspired by the teachings of the Master of the Key is the self-published The Path (2002), which deals with the symbolism of the Tarot of Marseilles.

Douglas Adams

Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:11 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: AWW.. NOOOOOOOOO..
fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
1) NASA Buzzroom Taken Down After New Comet Elenin Trajectory – from .24AU to .0004AU
2) distance of 1 774 707 km (0.012 а.е.);
3) http://spaceobs.org/en/tag/comet-elenin/

#3) I went to the Russian site (it is English, in above link) and it said 0.482 on 9/10/11
#2) There is no measurement used by astronomers of "a.e"
#1) Could they had taken it down because of inappropriate posts?
There is insufficient data to prove the claim of .24 or .0004 in a.u. measurement.
Perhaps they were talking about acceleration "a" and eccentricity "e" and someone confused it with a.u.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orbital_eccentricity

Oh wait I have info from zaRDoz, :crylaugh

:brockoli :puter

:slap ....
The man behind the curtain

Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:59 pm
GT Truther

Post Re: Why it took so long to release the Nag Hammadi texts
Simmering Frog wrote:
1) Archons

2) Malou Zeitlin brings us an excellent and very timely example of how this mechanism was used to implant the "Global Warming" meme into our social milieu through the agency of Whitley Strieber and the nationwide radio program Coast-to-Coast AM. See Implanting the Global Warming Meme below.
3) http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articl ... 97148.html

#2) not a fan of the crazy wit :flame
#3) 1990 when it started
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_warming_conspiracy_theory
#1) Speaking of freedom, The Order of St. Andrew's fundamental goal and mission is to promote the religious freedom (Russian church)
http://www.archons.org/
This link discuses archons
http://www.naghammadi.org/publications/publications_details.aspx?lang=eng&pub_id=1492
Perhaps NaQed truth

Perhaps the game is still being played because we exceed those TPBe who fancy them self's, as they are not ;)

A note on the tangled web we weave:

Love and Peace,
MT7

Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:03 am
GT Truther

mountaintiger7 wrote:
Simmering Frog wrote:
1) Archons

2) Malou Zeitlin brings us an excellent and very timely example of how this mechanism was used to implant the "Global Warming" meme into our social milieu through the agency of Whitley Strieber and the nationwide radio program Coast-to-Coast AM. See Implanting the Global Warming Meme below.
3) http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articl ... 97148.html

#2) not a fan of the crazy wit :flame
#3) 1990 when it started
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_warming_conspiracy_theory
#1) Speaking of freedom, The Order of St. Andrew's fundamental goal and mission is to promote the religious freedom (Russian church)
http://www.archons.org/
This link discuses archons
http://www.naghammadi.org/publications/publications_details.aspx?lang=eng&pub_id=1492
Perhaps NaQed truth

Perhaps the game is still being played because we exceed those TPBe who fancy them self's, as they are not ;)

A note on the tangled web we weave:

Love and Peace,
MT7

I have never seen that CC befor. To me it represents the multiuniverse. It shows the cube of space many times. It is saying that there are many timelines all at once.

Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:10 am
GT Truther

Dreamland Listeners Report "Key" Experiences, by Whitley Strieber
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Our website designer, James Beeson, has very kindly recovered this content from our old web site.

Three Dreamland listeners have written to me about experiences that are similar to those that inspired me to write my new book "The Key." Since these reports were made before the book was distributed, it was not possible for these individuals to know how close they were to what happened to me.

A listener named Dianne writes, "In 1972, I had one of the most vivid "dreams " (it may have been an out of body experience) of my life. I went to an old house that seem to be in Russia. The part that I remember is that an old woman told me that there were some books in the attic that had information from the library of Alexandria that held ancient, forgotten wisdom that could set us free.

"One of the books that intrigued me the most was called ‘The Key.’ It had a maroon cover with goldwork on it. When I opened it, I saw ‘pictures’ instead of words. They showed me scenes of what we could do with our bodies and how to ‘radiate’ God through them. I never could remember enough to make good use of the information, but I’ve never forgotten that experience and those books. When I got your notice today [about The Key] it gave me a chill, and I sense it may contain some of that information."

The process of "radiating God" through oneself is one of the most important themes communicated by the Master of the Key, which is what I call the man with whom I had the incredible conversation in 1998 that led to the text I have published.

David Wadsworth writes, "I have just finished reading the article [in UFO Magazine] ‘Whitley Strieber and the Toronto Experience’ by Sean Casteel. I found it to be a wonderful and fascinating read, as I live in Toronto, Ontario and have had a small number of sightings myself.
"I believe in the possibility of something existing below the city here, but let me explain from the beginning. My father brought home a clipping from a local newspaper in 1979. I was six at the time, but I remember it clearly. It said that a man had lost a neighbor’s kitten while he was taking care of it. He went in search of the kitten, I presume in the evening, since he had a flashlight with him. He somehow entered a network of tunnels or caves (I can’t remember which), through a hole in a building off Parliament Street in Toronto. While walking through the area, he rounded a corner and shined his flashlight on something that resembled a monkey. The creature stood about three feet tall and had red eyes. The man claimed the creature spoke to him and said, ‘Get out.’ Of course, he ran. I don’t know why I feel this man’s story was creditable, but it has stuck with me all these years.
"The newspaper article had a sketch of what the man had seen that still lingers in my mind. My father never kept the article so I have spent hours at the Toronto library in search of it, to no avail…yet.
"This all brings me to a question—I am wondering if the hotel you stayed at in Toronto was anywhere near where this incident occurred."
I stayed in the Delta Chelsea Hotel in downtown Toronto, in room 2454. The hotel is not near Parliament Street, where the incident recounted above took place.

Our webmaster, Louis Steiner, adds this to the story above: "I very clearly remember the article in the newspaper about the creature underground in Toronto, and have related that story to others over the years, inciting one level of skepticism or another. It was in the weekend edition of a major daily though - it was in the Toronto Sunday Sun, if that man is interested in the source. It was the only paper my father read and had delivered, and I remember it quite clearly. I also believe the man didn't enter a network of caves, but that he looked down an open sewer in the side of the curb. This is 21 years ago and I may have the details wrong - I was 15 at the time - but I'm almost certain that's how it went. The story scared the hell out of me."
Jarrianne Sexton of San Diego writes, "I too was visited by a brilliant man, on Mother’s Day in 1988. I was extremely emotionally stressed at the time. I took a drive to Mt. Solidad in La Jolla and later to Las Jolla Cove. I sat on the edge of a high cliff, wondering if life was worth it, then walked back to my car and drove down La Jolla Blvd. There out of nowhere a man in a suit, carrying a briefcase, standing on the side of the street, held out his arm and pointed to me. The traffic was thick and I passed him by. I looked in my rear view mirror and saw him looking right at me from the road, so I stopped and he walked quickly up to me and asked, ‘May I join you?’

"I had never picked up a hitchhiker in my life before. I said, ‘If you want to.’ This person’s name was Daniel. He was well dressed, n a dark, pin-striped suit, white shirt with an open collar, and wearing black, open heeled shoes. He asked me if I’d gone to church that morning. I told him I was at Mt. Solidad, where there is a big cross on top of the mountain. I took him there, and on the way he asked if I would stop at a store. He went in and came out with grape juice and raisins. He asked me what my name was and when I told him, he asked me to repeat it several times, then said, ‘Don’t ever forget who you are.’
"I spent six hours with this man, and here are a few of the things he showed me. He could levitate, and spun in a circle about 3 feet off the ground. He could turn street lamps on. He could make the ocean waves rise 3 to 4 feet higher. He could calm a barking half wolf/half watchdog and make him heel and pet him. In his briefcase he carried a necklace and earring and told me that if I wore them, I could read people’s thoughts. I didn’t want to wear them.
"We talked about earth problems. He had many answers, but said people won’t do the right things to make the best of life and he didn’t understand why. He told me many things, but after reading that you wrote a book about a visitor, I wanted to let you know about mine, before I read your book.
"By the way, he was thin, about 5’9’’ tall, blond, blue-eyed, with a pasty white face and no tan. When we parted, he asked if I would take him to a hotel. The last time I saw him he was walking into the lobby. This was about nine o’clock at night.

"I told some people about him, but they all thought I was nuts. Sometimes I do think I’m a little stranger than other people."

Read the original source: http://www.unknowncountry.com/insight/d ... z1VDBjouAH

Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:58 am
Truth Seeker

the time traveler wrote:
I have never seen that CC befor. To me it represents the multiuniverse. It shows the cube of space many times. It is saying that there are many timelines all at once.

It's a 5-D hypercube representation:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:5-cube_graph.svg

Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:06 am
GT Truther

So I've been thinking about Obama's "Rural Council" and his Executive Order 13575 setting it up, noting previously on this forum that just as NL/ZT has highlighted it, the chief of this council is the Sec'y. of Agriculture, but the rest of the Council is made up of the secretaries and heads of the 25 major Federal agencies - NOT subordinates, deputies, underlings, etc. NL/ZT states that this is preparatory for the expected displacement of large numbers of urbanites due to the rupture of the New Madrid Seismic Zone, the mega-quakes that will rip the US in two halves, basically. So if all we heard was NL/ZT discuss this, is there any logic that would reinforce their claims? Well, first we had the major FEMA training exercises back in May that were supposedly due to the "200th anniversary" of the last major New Madrid mega-quakes, of 1811-1812. Simply an observance of an anniversary? Or maybe something more?

Now we have Obama making a campaign-style trip to RURAL areas that would be affected by said "New Madrid Adjustment", but wait! Isn't that too obvious? Uh-oh, someone didn't prep the MSM first!! CNN's Jessica Yellin (love that last name; 'Jessica!!! Stop yellin'!!!) rushes in to ask the rhetorical question no-one had asked yet, as to why he's going to rural areas when the vast majority of jobless are in the cities. Well, it's because his approval ratings have slipped below 40% for the first time, and his base was always the Midwest states like Iowa and Minnesota, and it was clear that Republicans swept the 2010 congressional races largely in rural areas, so therefore, Mr. Obama simply HAD to go to 'where the votes are'. Or was that all there was to it?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/1 ... 26332.html

Quote:
Obama Sets Sights On Rural America To Talk Jobs

While considered official White House travel, the bus tour will put Obama in campaign-like settings with small-business owners and workers in rural areas.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wire ... B5P82.html

Quote:
Obama promotes rural economic policies in Midwest

PEOSTA, Iowa — Seeking some help from rural America, President Barack Obama on Tuesday implored Iowans to share ideas with him about how leaders can give an economic jolt to the nation's heartland. He promised better days in a time of relentless joblessness, saying, "We'll get through this moment of challenge."

The president pulled into this northeastern Iowa town with some modest announcements of federal support, include targeting loans to rural small businesses and recruitment of more doctors for small rural hospitals. But he seemed more intent on getting some guidance himself, and presenting himself as president who does not think Washington knows best.

"I'm looking forward to hearing from you about what else we can do to jumpstart the economy here," Obama told the farmers, business owners and others gathered at Northeast Iowa Community College for an economic forum put together by the White House. The president even took part in breakout sessions.

The political backdrop was the same rural state where Obama's first run for the presidency took flight.

Obama said his government was targeting Small Business Administration loans to rural small businesses, expanding job training to Agriculture Department field offices and recruiting more doctors for small rural hospitals.

Obama, for his part, sought to identify with the work ethic and community pride of the picturesque region. He said a big American comeback won't be driven by Washington.

"It is going to be driven by folks here in Iowa. It's going to begin in the classrooms of community colleges like this one," Obama said. "It's going to start on the ranchlands and farms of the Midwest, the workshops of basement inventors, and storefronts of small business owners."

From the original ZT:

http://zetatalk.com/ning/06ag2011.htm

Quote:
I'm a little confused. In the Zetas' answer on 7/23/11 regarding Executive Order 13575, they make it sound like govt is trying to make some preparations for survivor camps, complete with law enforcement, trying to help the survivors. However, the new seat of govt has been described as being in Denver CO, and the story there seems like the opposite in terms of govt's treatment of the survivors. Is it not the govt that will be enforcing martial law there and enslaving survivors in work camps, through the military? Is there to be some schizm in the govt where the military follows some figure other than the President? Could the Zetas clarify this at all?

Is there a disconnect between our description of life in the Denver area after Washington DC moves there and Obama's clear intention for the lives of many citizens after the US is assaulted by the New Madrid and West Coast adjustments? There are different rules in different locales and for different people. Certainly, life in an elite bunker would be radically different from life on a Service-to-Other survival camp. Certainly life in the center of a big city devastated by earthquake and with no source of clean water or ability to grow or gather food would be radically different from life in a remote rural area where every family knows how to garden. We have stated that government in the Aftertime will be more varied than at present, local laws prevailing and these laws often in force by agreement of the local folk. There will be no phones, only short wave radio in effect, no police force, no courts, and thus the local folk will set the rules and enforce them.

In Service-to-Other camps, the rules are likely to punish or exile greedy behavior or violence against innocents, the weak and young. In Service-to-Self gangs, the rules are what the leader sets, any whim that comes to mind. Thus in the Denver area, and to a lesser extent the Kokomo, Indiana area, laws will be set for the convenience of the powerful lawmakers and leaders that setup operations there. If they need food, go take it. If they need a volunteer workforce, create a law that allows for slave labor camps, conscription as it has been called in the past. This is scarcely different from how we would describe life in the Aftertime Service-to-Self gangs. Executive Order 13575 will establish thousands of survivor camps which will eventually govern themselves, and this is likely to evolve into thousands of different rules. Conscription and slave labor MAY evolve, but more likely, fair minded farming communities will evolve. It depends on the nature of the residents!

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:08 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Site Admin

This guy is an investment banker and attorney. :huh

Quote:
Authorities make arrest in baffling Australian collar-bomb case

(CNN) -- On the afternoon of August 3, a graying, slightly paunchy, well-dressed man in a mask and carrying a baseball bat strolled into the bedroom of an 18-year-old Australian woman studying for a school exam. He strapped something that seemed to be a bomb to her neck and told her not to move.

Then he left.

With that, a man police now identify as Paul Douglas Peters, 50, touched off a baffling international investigation that eventually reached 9,317 miles across the ocean to Buckner, Kentucky, where an FBI team arrested Peters on Monday.

snip

At the same time, authorities allege, Peters was stopping off in his four-wheel-drive Range Rover at a library and video store to check the e-mail account he'd given Pulver and whiling away at least part of the time at a liquor store browsing for wine, a Sauvignon Blanc to be precise.

Read more here: http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/08/16/australia.bomb.arrest/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:18 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
So I've been thinking about Obama's "Rural Council" and his Executive Order 13575 setting it up, noting previously on this forum that just as NL/ZT has highlighted it, the chief of this council is the Sec'y. of Agriculture, but the rest of the Council is made up of the secretaries and heads of the 25 major Federal agencies - NOT subordinates, deputies, underlings, etc. NL/ZT states that this is preparatory for the expected displacement of large numbers of urbanites due to the rupture of the New Madrid Seismic Zone, the mega-quakes that will rip the US in two halves, basically. So if all we heard was NL/ZT discuss this, is there any logic that would reinforce their claims? Well, first we had the major FEMA training exercises back in May that were supposedly due to the "200th anniversary" of the last major New Madrid mega-quakes, of 1811-1812. Simply an observance of an anniversary? Or maybe something more?

Now we have Obama making a campaign-style trip to RURAL areas that would be affected by said "New Madrid Adjustment", but wait! Isn't that too obvious? Uh-oh, someone didn't prep the MSM first!! CNN's Jessica Yellin (love that last name; 'Jessica!!! Stop yellin'!!!) rushes in to ask the rhetorical question no-one had asked yet, as to why he's going to rural areas when the vast majority of jobless are in the cities. Well, it's because his approval ratings have slipped below 40% for the first time, and his base was always the Midwest states like Iowa and Minnesota, and it was clear that Republicans swept the 2010 congressional races largely in rural areas, so therefore, Mr. Obama simply HAD to go to 'where the votes are'. Or was that all there was to it?

Quote:
Obama to propose rural initiatives

Amid a flurry of new initiatives that don't involve new federal spending, Obama will announce a set of job programs for rural areas recommended by his White House Rural Council.

The inititives focus on helping rural small businesses access capital, expanding rural job search and training services, and increasing rural access to health care workers and technology.

Among the initiatives:

Committing $350 million in SBA funding to rural small businesses over the next five years.

Launching a series of conferences to connect private equity and venture capital investors with rural start-ups.

Creating capital marketing teams to pitch federal funding opportunities to private investors interested in making rural investments.

Making job search information available at 2,800 USDA offices nationwide.

Making federal loans available to help more than 1,300 Critical Access Hospitals recruit additional staff.

Helping rural hospitals purchase software and hardware to implement health information technology.

Read more here: http://content.usatoday.com/communities/theoval/post/2011/08/obama-to-propose-new-rural-initiatives/1

Veddy, veddy interesting... :hmm

http://www.whitehouse.gov/administration/eop/rural-council

Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:25 pm

More of Hmmmmmm??

CNN-Niburu-Is-Real-Planet-X-Nemesis Throwing Comets Our Way

Scientists, telescope hunt massive hidden object in space

Some scientists think a brown dwarf or gas giant bigger than Jupiter could be at the outer reaches of the solar system. In this image showing relative size, the white object at the upper left edge represents the sun.

You know how you sometimes can sense that something is present even though you can't see it? Well, astronomers are getting that feeling about a giant, hidden object in space.

And when we say giant, we mean GIANT.

Evidence is mounting that either a brown dwarf star or a gas giant planet islurking at the outermost reaches of our solar system, far beyond Pluto. The theoretical object, dubbed Tyche, is estimated to be four times the size of Jupiter and 15,000 times farther from the sun than Earth, according to a story in the British paper The Independent.

Astrophysicists John Matese and Daniel Whitmire from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette think data from NASA's infrared space telescope WISE will confirm Tyche's existence and location within two years.

The presence of such a massive object in the solar system's far-flung Oort Cloud could explain a barrage of comets from an unexpected direction, according to a December article at Space.com.

Its 27 million-year orbit could also explain a pattern of mass extinctions on Earth, scientists say.

Brown dwarfs are cold "failed" stars; their dimness and lack of heat radiation can make them hard to detect. Gas giants are huge planets – like Saturn, Jupiter and Neptune – that are made up of gases and may lack a solid surface like Earth's.

Whitmire told The Independent that Tyche will probably be composed of hydrogen and helium and have colorful spots, bands and clouds like Jupiter.

"You'd also expect it to have moons," he said. "All the outer planets have them."

Tyche was first hypothesized in 1984 as Nemesis, a dark companion star to the sun. It's been the subject of astronomical research and debate ever since. In July, another Space.com article said the celestial evidence suggests Tyche could not possibly exist.

To distinguish it from the Nemesis star theory, Matese and Whitmire are calling their object Tyche, after the good sister of the goddess Nemesis in Greek mythology.

Their research is published in Icarus, the International Journal of Solar System Studies.

Snippety Snip

Source Story

;)

Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:59 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

ORION

REGRESSIONS

REGRESSION SESSION ONE

SEPTEMBER 30, 2006

I write in Chapter Three about a series of hypnotic

regressions conducted by Dr. Leo Sprinkle with me. Chapter Three is an

encapsulated version of all five regressions, with significant editing to

make the chapter more readable. However, when it later became

evident that the wealth of information proved greater than anyone

realized at the time, we decided to produce a complete and unedited

version of the five regression sessions. What follows is an excerpt from

chapter three of Answers:

... Lisa and I decided that perhaps we should take a different

approach to having me undergo hypnosis again, especially since

several months had gone by since the last session. We explored

possibilities of finding someone who specialized in abductees,

and came upon the credentials of Ronald Leo Sprinkle, Ph.D.,

who had received his doctorate in psychology at the University

of Missouri. Along with Dr. John E. Mack, a Harvard psychiatrist,

Dr. Sprinkle had been one of the first credentialed academic

figures to research and study the phenomenon of alien

abductions. Founder of the Rocky Mountain Conference on

UFO Investigation, Dr. Sprinkle looked like just the person for

me to see. And on September 30, 2006, we scheduled the first

of many hypnosis sessions with Leo.... As in the previous session

with Deborah Lindemann, my personality changed soon into

the session. It occurred when Leo tried to find more detail on

the advanced physics equations I had written earlier in my sleep.

While Leo asked questions about the equations, one of the

attendees decided to take a picture because I never opened my

eyes during the entire session. Yet I was able to receive pen and

paper from Leo as if I could see, and write equations with my

head turned aside, never even looking at what I was writing. Leo

realized a change had occurred in me and decided to find out

why....

Everyone could tell that the speaking voice was not mine, nor

was it some aspect of myself. This didn’t rattle Leo because he

had witnessed other hypnotic regression sessions where another

consciousness was able to speak through the client. When I saw

this on the videotape, my first reaction was to ask myself, What

in the hell is going on? Who is this? Who is Grandpa? Everyone

in the room initially thought that “Grandpa” was the Grey I had

caught on videocam in my house, whom we nicknamed

“Grandpa Grey.” We gave him this nickname because of his

wrinkly skin and wizened look. And it’s important to make this

clear—“Grandpa” isn’t Grandpa Grey. In fact, what we would

find out months later is that this consciousness came from an

Orion and not a Grey at all.

Dr. Sprinkle began the session by laying the groundwork to see if

more information could come forth about the highly technical physics

equations I had previously written in my sleep.

Dr. Leo Sprinkle (Leo): First of all, if it’s appropriate, ask inwardly whether

information about the equations is available at this time. At this time

you can speak or, if you wish, you can write. What information at

this time is available regarding the equations?

Stan Romanek (SR/Grandpa): Missing piece … one missing piece … missing

small piece.

Leo: Small piece?

SR: To the last …

Leo: To the last equation?

SR: Yes.

Leo: Have you that information available to you now?

Leo: And can you speak it or write it down?

SR: Either. (Dr. Sprinkle gives me a pen and paper. I begin to write.)

There’s … symbols …

Leo: Symbols? (Reading from my pad as I write) A2, B2 over N, bracket,

line, bracket … (long pause) … looks like a cube … energy line.

Thank you. Is there any information verbally about the drawing?

SR: No, they won’t give me any. It’s important … to the last … to the

last equation.

Leo: The last equation, this is import—

SR: The letters and numbers … it is the last part of the last equation.

Leo: OK. Part of the last equation?

Leo: OK. Is there anything else that you wish to draw at this time in addition

to the drawing here?

SR: Not right now.

Leo: OK, now is there information available to you about the source of

the equations—the source of the information?

SR: Not sure. They put it in my head.

Leo: Are they willing to provide you with information about the purpose

of the contact, the purpose of the equations?

SR: It’s to … I think it’s to … make us work for it … to make us strive to

understand. I don’t think they can give it to us … just give it to us.

We have to … want it.

Leo: Can’t give us the information directly?

SR: I don’t think they’re allowed.

Leo: Give us a hint about the … information?

SR: They … there are … laws … or … reasonings for not just handing it

to us. We have to learn.

Leo: And so it’s a gradual process of learning?

Leo: Is the information available about the individual equations or the

eventual knowledge that will be given through you?

SR: There are others out there that know what this is. It will be given to …

everyone. That’s what I think they’re looking to do … it’s to get the

information out. Pieces will be pieced together. That’s how it has to

be, yes.

Leo: Other people are receiving information as well as Stan?

SR: That’s correct.

Leo: And then that information can be shared with the information Stan

receives?

Leo: Is there any information about the mathematics behind the equations?

SR: Propulsion.

Leo: That’s the purpose, information about propulsion?

SR: It’s of propulsion.

Leo: Space-time propulsion … or …

SR: Among other things.

Leo: Uh-huh. Are there other types of propulsion that are being given to

Stan or others?

SR: Not too much … a little bit at a time. It’s to … qualify Stan’s experiences

and to … help … lead and guide. Humans are insecure … humans

are still childlike. And … must be guided.

Leo: And is there a schedule that is being followed in giving information

to Stan and others?

SR:

Leo: And is Stan able to recognize that schedule or be given information

about that schedule?

SR: No, he cannot recognize it.

Leo: Is there information right now about that schedule?

SR: It will happen … soon … within years.

Leo: Within ten years, five years?

SR: Maybe sooner, it depends.

Leo: Depending on political or social factors?

Leo: And is there any information available through Stan about what

those factors might be, political or social?

SR: Yes. Humans are being led down the wrong direction—down the

wrong path. And … humans … must … wake up. There is much

potential. There is … a … enlightenment that needs to happen …

before humans can accept the true reality … and be accepted into …

word ... (slowly) neighborhood.

Leo: The neighborhood, meaning the galactic or cosmic neighborhood?

SR: That is correct.

Leo: In star nations or star people …

SR: In your words, yes.

Leo: And [in] what words were they given to Stan—

SR: He is a messenger. He is … one of … the few to help … ease.

Humans are scared; humans are led by fear. Humans are … they are

not yet ready. Their understanding is not complete. They are being

guided by dark forces … darkness … dark forces.

Leo: By dark forces?

SR: That they don’t understand … by human greed and … that’s not

their nature … they are scared. That’s why they are being guided by

greed. It is fear.

Leo: And the information that’s coming through Stan now … is it appropriate

for Stan to speak about the source of this information? Does Stan

know?

SR: He has an idea, but he’s not sure. He is … still skeptical—he is …

confused, but he is strong.

Leo: So he’ll do all right with the information?

Leo: And is it appropriate at this time for Stan to be told more about the

source of this information?

SR: In time. He must not be overwhelmed.

Leo: Any information today?

SR: Other than what is given? No.

Leo: Is there other information available through Stan about future

events?

Leo: What information is available?

SR: You are carving … humans … humans are carving … damage.

Humans … are … creating their own chaos. They are being led to

create their own chaos … for gain of evil or … word ... money …

monetary ... for monetary reasons. And … humans are still very

tribal. And … wars … are falsely being … waged … lies … and …

over monetary reasons. And this planet is … on the brink of … no

return. And we have ... chosen to speed up … the learning process.

So there is a chance to possibly correct the damage and the race …

can save itself.

Leo: And when the race is ready to save itself from this damage, what

happens then?

SR: Humans are at a crossroads. They are being judged, and they are

being guided … some bad, some good. There are those on both

sides that do not see the benefit of the human race succeeding, and

there are those that do … and that will argue the point.

Leo: So your groups … you are supportive of humans, and there are

groups who are not supportive?

SR: Yes. Just like there are groups of humans who are supportive and

there are groups of humans that are not.

Leo: Is there a struggle going on in these outside groups?

SR: Yes, on Earth as well. Stan and his family … Lisa and the children

have encountered this already.

Leo: So the struggle occurs on, and the struggle occurs beyond Earth?

SR: Yes. But Stan is strong and he will succeed, and he seems to have a

good support system here.

Leo: So he can continue as a messenger?

Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:09 pm
GT Truther

srb2001 wrote:
the time traveler wrote:
I have never seen that CC before. To me it represents the multiuniverse. It shows the cube of space many times. It is saying that there are many timelines all at once.

It's a 5-D hypercube representation:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:5-cube_graph.svg

It is a new CC, formed Aug 16, 2011
I too had the thought of:
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/news/news-articles/1108/110802-first-test-of-multiverse

But I also got the thought that thinking about this new CC was beyond my pay grade, as they say :huh

Peace,

MT7

Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:01 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 917 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 37  Next