It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:14 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 915 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.1 2011 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.10 2011
Who is that dude in the bowler in the last Fulford flick above? What a character; straight of of a Tarantino flick. Modern day samurai he is, for sure. Was that a sword he had in his hands? I thought I was looking at a scene from Kill Bill that did not make the final cut. He negotiates? I don't think so; he tells what is going to happen.

Douglas Adams

Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:18 pm
GT Truther

fulcanelli wrote:

UPDATE - Daikaku Chodoin explains

Quote:
Daikaku Chodoin, 68, is the founder and president of the United World Karate Association, which combines all five iemoto (the traditional branches of the martial art) with an estimated 50 million practitioners around the world. A kyuudan (9th degree black belt) of Goju-ryu, one of Okinawa's "hard-soft" karate styles, Chodoin is a fearless fighter who thrives on going to battle both on and off the dojo floor.

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/text/fl20090709jk.html

Quote:
If you work for world peace, you will make powerful enemies

Quote:
Do the right thing, even if everyone thinks you are wrong or weird.

Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:57 pm
GT Truther

Wilcock Death Threat over latest Fulford Material

from David's blog:

(snip - fulcanelli)

Let's be glad Ben is alive. He's also been naming specific names lately and that could also have been something that got him in hot water.

There is every reason to believe that the timing of what Daikaku is calling a "capture and detaining" was not an accident, considering we just released the definitive article proving everything he's been saying about this lawsuit all along is true -- and I telegraphed it on Ben's blog for two weeks before it came out.

WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 14TH, 3:39 PM:
DEATH THREAT

For the first time in my entire career as a journalist, I have been given a very severe threat, handed to me from one of my top insiders.

I was told that I have tonight only to get Part Two out -- "it would be a very good idea" for my own safety, as publicity is protection.

Although the exact nature of the threat is unspecified, I was told I might be "lucky" if all I got was torture.

If I am savvy, so I am told, I may get away with spending the rest of my life in a top-secret facility in a "deep, dark hole" working as a black-ops scientist.

The best protection I have is publicity. For that same reason I will be releasing Part Two as soon as possible, even if I have to stay up all night.

It has been an honor serving you. Never forget how much you are loved. If I am to die, then I die with honor -- a noble soldier of the Light. I thank you for all the love and care you have shown me over the years and am grateful that I have left such a vast legacy of helpful material for you.

I have to get to work now. Thank you and God bless you.

WEDNESDAY 12/14, 5:37 PM: NOTICE TO ALL HOLDERS OF THE WILCOCK FILE

DO NOT attempt to call. DO NOT attempt to email. Answer ANY anonymous phone call that comes in over the next week.

DO NOT release Category 1 under any circumstances except as directed below. DO NOT inspect the video, audio, photographs or document files.

You will be receiving a large update shortly. All of this is Category 1 material and belongs in the Category 1 folder.

Proceed with Category 1, as directed, if I do not speak further over the next four days. DO NOT, under any circumstances, release Category 2 unless at least three of the events listed in the Revealing folder have occurred.

Remember your code phrases. If you see any of them in my next article, proceed with Distribution Plan 1 in the Revealing folder, but DO NOT release Category 1.

No further public statements will be made. Please do not ask for clarification if you do not know what I am talking about. I did not expect to ever have to use this, but I am also not stupid.

AS FOR EVERYONE ELSE

This is not a joke or a publicity stunt. The best way you can help is to send us your prayers and good thoughts, and SPREAD THIS INFORMATION AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. Thank you and I know you are with me, always.

I am told the most critical period is the next 3-4 days, depending on how fast Part Two spreads. I was also told if I make it through that, it will be impossible for anyone to hurt me. Once we hit a critical mass of views, they must completely back off.

There is true horror at the highest levels that I have done this.

Please be assured that if the Wilcock File is released it will be much worse for you. We can end this peacefully and with a minimum of trouble.

I will be your best public advocate for a fair trial and / or immunity. Very few people are the real problem. Remember.

UPDATE 6:40 PM

I will be appearing on Kerry Cassidy's radio show in the next half hour to speed up the process of telling the rest of the story.

7:21 pm: We are on commercial break with American Freedom Radio. I have already given a synopsis of the most important points.

8:40 pm: So many people are trying to listen to the show that it has completely maxed out the streaming servers. Please be patient.

An MP3 version will be posted within one hour after the show is completed -- circa 10PM Pacific time. We will have it up here on this site and it will be on Project Camelot as well.

-=== -=== -===

If you haven't listened to DW's interview of BF, it's well-worth it and apparently has both parties in dire straits:

I'll update with the link from Camelot, once Kerry makes it available.

===- ===- ===-

UPDATE - Nail-biter of a Camelot interview with DW, earlier tonight, that was... David has a hard time keeping it together :scared at the beginning. He then explains the story and why his life is in danger. Kerry brings on "anonymous" sounding an awful lot like the lucky charms guy, who offers DW protection.

http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/archive/Project-Camelot-32k-121411.mp3

David had the rest of the evening, according to the threat, to release a "Part 2" follow-up to his Fulford material. DW believes he conveyed this information, on tonight's show, but will be updating his blog while still humanly possible.

Regards,

fulcanelli

Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:16 pm
GT Truther

I was coming in to post about the David Wilcock situation/emergency and I was very glad to see fulcanelli had already done so. Evidently his latest post has hit a raw nerve with the aging oligarchs! I read the post:

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davi ... sletter%29

Anyone that has not read this long post should do so immediately. This post is, by far, the most comprehensive and explosive disclosure ever posted by David!!

PLEASE!! - WE MUST ALL PRAY FOR DAVID TO SURVIVE - THAT THE DEATH THREAT DOES NOT COME TO PASS!!

If you listen to the Radio Show linked above in fulcanelli's post, David actually cries like a baby at the beginning of the interview. There is NO DOUBT he is SCARED TO DEATH. Getting the information to as many people as possible will halp save David's life, so please forward to all your awake family and friends.

Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:01 am
GT Truther

Absolutely incredible Camelot whistleblower radio interview! I couldn't listen live because the stream was maxed out. If he was killed a package of information from whistleblowers would be released making things much worse for the powers that be.
Right at the end he mentions military drones being made from reverse engineered technology and that there is no way world war 3 will be allowed to start.
The anonymous Irish white hat was scary, with him protecting David I'm sure he will be safe.

Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:21 am
GT Truther

Well, I remember the lizard taken out of Bennies back. Do you? I am not saying any body would do such a thing as "pretend" to be held in his room. But look what being held did for , hmmm, Dan Burisch. The showmanship is well, all Benny all day long. (Love the samari in the bowler hat) With the help from some "friends". No DW has never made any outrageous claims before, right? ( start the list with, I am the reincarnation of .....) Stay tuned folks, oh and check out both boys sales figures in the next 3 quarters, hey UJ?

Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:50 am
GT Truther

Obama marks end of Iraq war at Fort Bragg (1)
Quote:
US President Barack Obama has marked the end of the Iraq war by applauding the "extraordinary achievement" of US troops in a conflict he firmly opposed.

Notes:
(1)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-16186136

Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:13 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

AGH HAHAHAHA You have got to read these comics I'm not laughing because it's funny I'm laughing because soon If you don't act now the U.S. internet will be like Australia's/China's

Look at The Comics-->>HERE!!

Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:15 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Grist von Zweifel wrote:

SS - This is such grand news to me. I'm so pleased you have your professional "foot" in the door and there is an outlook of possibility to keep your face in front of the assignors of labors and paychecks. You've made my day a smiling avenue. Grist

Thanks Grist and everyone.

Things still going well. I wish I could understand why the outpaitents department (which uses a different building than the main hospital) also has a few 'overnight stay' wards. The very nature of the name 'outpaitents' implies that it is used by people who return back home at night. Ah well, one of life's mysteries, I suppose. But I'm not going to talk about myself / my life all the time.

Grist, please correct me if I'm wrong, but how are things for you? From the back of my mind I have the idea that you too have spent a period of time without income / paid work?

----------------------------

Today Occupy London has a street party.

http://www.demotix.com/news/969776/occupy-london-holds-street-party-piccadilly-circus-london

Overnight tonight it is going to be very cold and wet, and tomorrow (Friday) morning we can expect sleety rain / wet snow. This will make life uncomfortable for the protestors and I salute them for what they are doing.

-----------------------------

I've seen the Wilcock story. Of course I am wishing him well and hoping that he and Fulford come out of this in perfect health.

I must get myself an mp3 player, then I can listen to online radio show downloads and podcasts etc whilst at work (at the times when I am not interacting with people) and when commuting. At present I use a radio but this is far more interesting.

I recall some weeks ago discussing the possibility of a Jubilee year being declared and all (personal only?) debts being written off. I wonder whether there might be a connection.

Simon

Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:45 pm
GT Truther

Interesting video!

Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:36 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

UPDATE - Fulford is fine. He was on Strange Universe last night:

David Wilcock was on C2C last night, briefly, from 2:02 to 5:41, below:

The rest of the C2C show:

First Half - Author and consultant Andrew Colarik talks about alleged cyber attacks against the US by Venezuela and Iran.

2nd Half - Researcher and author Marshall Klarfeld discusses the ancient ET race, the Annunaki, and how a possible cloaked space object spotted near Mercury, could be one of their motherships.

Regards,
fulcanelli

Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:07 pm
GT Truther

David Wilcock was on C2C last night for a few minutes - Today his site is not loading/accessable, meaning it times out while loading - CAN YOU SAY TOO MUCH SERVER LOAD!?

Edit/Update - After it finally loaded - I checked the hit counter and there are over 50,000 NEW hits since I checked about 12 hours ago. (Hits: 280,402 :awe as of 12/16/11 @ 12:37pm PDT)

Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:34 pm
GT Truther

What is also impressive about this whole Fulford/Wilcock/Anonymous kerfuffle (see posts above) is the speed with which it was transmitted around the world on “our” network: the blogosphere, the twitterati, etc. Project Avalon’s ongoing thread on the Wilcock situation is currently showing 35,000+ views in about 36 hours and going strong.

Within a very few hours of initial concerns online, a lot of very well-placed people worldwide were on high alert – for both Ben’s and David’s safety. And a lot of readers and listeners were piling onto the bandwidths. The prompt on-the-ground response to concerns about Ben in Japan was especially notable. He’s obviously gained a lot of covert as well as overt supporters there, vocal detractors to the contrary.

And Kerry’s real time handling of David’s , ummm, emotional reaction was masterful. Her radio guest, Anonymous, was pitch-perfect in soothing fears and putting everything into perspective. And also in placing some well-considered high-level weight onto our side of the scale.

All in all, a good show of strength and adaptability that must have the PTB more than a little concerned about what we might be capable of in a real emergency.

No wonder the Dadmiral is wringing his hands about those danged cyberthreats. Damn right, sir – and, in this case, proud of it. :brockoli :banana :elephant

Cheers,

Selene

Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:47 pm
GT Truther

P.S.:

I must amend this by saying that if any of us imagine that 'they' wouldn't shut down/block this site and all others related if they wanted to 'in an emergency', well....

Yeah. We know.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:23 pm
GT Truther

Selene wrote:

Aww.. Such a Cute kitten look at it's glassy shiny little Eyes.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:37 pm
Profile YIM

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
PHATMAN..(Ron) GAVE ME THIS VIDEO

Suppressed Medical Discovery Dr Robert Beck cure for cancer and aids

and for Sky (download this with your Jdownloader)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkiX0jJJozk

Or if you are using the Opera browser sky there is a handy little utility called:

SaveFrom.net helper

Thank you for the link fr33k. It is a subject I have been studying intently for the past weeks. Amazing how many reporters mention their experience of being harassed or jailed by their governments when they reveal alternative sources to therapies for cancer CURE that actually work. MMS being one of them!

I have been reading the following link which has some excellent references and information in it for "educational" purposes.

http://www.cancertutor.com/index.html

L2l - I highly recommend this site for further study - as it has solid foundational facts re cancer and should be studied by anyone with interest in that area imo. The med industry has for far too long controlled an environment of Pharma products in a misleading fashion. Why? Money and eugenics of coarse....

-----------------------------------------

I am posting a trail with Bloodroot (herb) to remove melanoma's on the health subpage that my wife is doing on herself right now! Another alternative cure well in progress of being shut down presently. The main instigators? The FDA and the Auzzie government! So if anyone is interested - the full report and recipes for Black Salve is being published to make this compound so folks can help themselves!!!

Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:45 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Could the Zetas explain why Newt Gingrich is ringing alarm bells over a theoretical electromagnetic pulse (“EMP”) attack? The Zetas stated Gingrich specifically desires to be President of the United States during the time of the pole shift, so why is he pushing EMP as a serious threat? (1)
Quote:
[and from another]
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/12/us/po ... ctromagn...
Newt Gingrich, the Republican presidential hopeful, wants you to know that as commander in chief he is ready to confront one of the most nightmarish of doomsday scenarios: a nuclear blast high above the United States that would instantly throw the nation into a dark age. In debates and speeches, interviews and a popular book, he is ringing alarm bells over what experts call the electromagnetic pulse, or EMP — a poorly understood phenomenon of the nuclear age. The idea is that if a nuclear weapon, lofted by a missile, were detonated in outer space high above the American heartland, it would set off a huge and crippling shockwave of electricity. Mr. Gingrich warns that it would fry electrical circuits from coast to coast, knocking out computers, electrical power and cellphones. Everything from cars to hospitals would be knocked out. “Millions would die in the first week alone,” he wrote in the foreword to a science-fiction thriller published in 2009 that describes an imaginary EMP attack on the United States. A number of scientists say they consider Mr. Gingrich’s alarms far-fetched. He also referred to the apocalyptic novel “One Second After,” written by a friend and co-author of his historical novels, William R. Forstchen. The book describes an electromagnetic pulse attack on America, conjuring a world in which cars, airplanes, cellphones and refrigerators all die, and gangs of barbarians spring to life. In the book’s foreword, Mr. Gingrich calls the grim scenario a potential “future history” that should be “terrifying for all of us.” He says he knows its frightening plausibility from decades of personal study.

SOZT
Does Gingrich want to be the Pole Shift President? Without a doubt, and has been preparing for this role for years. If NASA has been using a hypothetical superstorm on the Sun as the reason the Earth will have its electronics fried, Gingrich is pointing to nuclear warfare. Neither scenarios can or will occur, of course, but the likelihood of the scenario is not the issue, life afterwards is the issue. We have described NASA as a highly NASA-centric elite organization, aware of the coming pole shift. While keeping the truth from the public they are preparing on a personal level.

Gingrich as a posturing narcissist is worse, as he wants to be in a position of absolute power when the pole shift hits, and would also lie to the public to the bitter end. Where Gingrich is self absorbed, he is not dumb. He correctly analyzed that NASA’s blame the Sun scenario would run into trouble if the Sun did not cooperate. This happened. Rather than become the solar cycle from Hell, this past solar cycle had few sunspots and negligible CME’s, thus shattering NASA’s plans to blame the Sun.

What is Gingrich’s agenda here, in this warning of post-apocalyptic chaos in an electronically fried world? The driving message is one of FEAR, a control mechanism used by those in the Service-to-Self, and certainly Gingrich is of that ilk. If barbarians are going to be roaming the Earth, on a world where cell phones to call the police no longer work, then the populace he plans to govern is likely to cling to their government and cooperate with any plans he might put into place. Shuffle into camps, cooperate with martial law, and view him as their savior. Gingrich is showing his colors, and they’re not pretty!
EOZT

Prior ZT: http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/18ju2011.htm
Newt Gingrich is a highly selfish and self obsessed individual who has lived his life strutting about on the stage, demanding attention. Blessed with a quick mind, he has used his ability to concoct so-called solutions to problems as a ticket to getting attention, which of course translates to woman and money and political power. If his solutions were worth anything, he would not have failed as Speaker of the House, but he paints history to his liking. Is Newt in the know about the pending passage of Planet X, and among the elite who hoped to ride out the pole shift on the Moon, free from worry about exploding volcanoes and tidal waves? He is indeed, and his desire to be in control during the time of the pole shift is the main reason for his press to be a candidate for president in 2012. He will fail in this, as he has already, due to his obvious personality flaws.

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... 5#comments

Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:19 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

(Note: This is what we've been experiencing...Web-Bot personalties. Go to link for identifying some of them.)
http://www.nowpublic.com/world/u-s-govt ... -deception

Fraud and deception key ingredients of targeted hi-tech censorship regime that makes a mockery of First Amendment freedoms.

GET POLITICAL w/ VIC LIVINGSTON

Over the past few months, this veteran journalist has published several articles detailing the precise methodologies employed by the multi-agency Homeland Security- administered fusion center network to censor and manipulate internet content -- notably, the political speech of extrajudicially "targeted" U.S. citizens.

http://nowpublic.com/world/u-s-govt-cen ... -americans
http://nowpublic.com/world/homeland-fus ... -yet-again
http://nowpublic.com/world/how-u-s-spy- ... cal-speech

Perhaps because I'm an independent journalist, no longer in the employ of major mainstream media outlets, my documented articles are known only to those who can find my work, which often appears to be "black-holed" or "deep-sixed" by a rogue bureaucracy -- using the very tactics and methods I have exposed in my articles.

So forgive me for reporting another variation on this disturbing theme:

The U.S. government imposes draconian censorship on the telecommunications of so-called "targeted individuals" -- and maliciously alters the content of major media websites -- by re-directing the internet connections of these persons to "spoofed" or faked web pages under the control of government operatives...

... what the intel community terms a "man in the middle attack."

The "information systems" defense contractor personnel who run this operation intercept in "real time" attempted internet postings by their "targets" -- especially, politically-oriented comments to mainstream media and political blogs.

The operatives have been given the authority to delay such attempted postings for review -- and they have the power to decide on a whim whether to censor (or "black-hole") the comment; maliciously alter or edit the comment (often inserting spelling and grammatical errors in an effort to cast aspersions on the author); or, if they choose, allow the comment to be posted to the "real" website as written.

In some cases, the "target" may receive an on-screen message that the comment is being "held for review by the blog owner." Sometimes, the comment does not show up among other submitted comments. But often, it appears to the "target" that his or her comment has posted as intended -- as viewed over the target's internet connection.

But the target may be looking at a "spoofed" or faked page visible only to the target -- purposeful and malicious tampering with internet content by agents of the U.S. government. Case in point...

I wrote the following comment in response to an internet column by Washington Post reporter Chris Cillizza, author of "The Fix" political blog:

TEA PARTY A FRONT FOR RIGHT-WING GRASSROOTS, FED-FUNDED COMMUNITY-BASED EXTREMISM?

It seems to me that "Tea Party" adherents are the same types who have co-opted federally-funded "community watch" programs such as InfraGard and Citizen Corps to conduct legally suspect, ideologically-driven, police-protected grassroots campaigns of social cleansing and persecution:

http://nowpublic.com/world/gestapo-usa- ... es-america
http://nowpublic.com/world/u-s-silently ... microwaves
OR http://NowPublic.com/scrivener (lede articles and links therein)

The comment contained links to my exclusive articles about the U.S. government's electromagnetic assaults on unknowing U.S. citizens -- making it a prime target for censorship. So it was not surprising that more than a minute elapsed between the time I hit the "submit" button and the apparent posting of the comment on the blog.

I use the word "apparent" advisedly -- because the comment APPEARED to post to the blog. It would be visible only to me, the "targeted individual," if the government censor chooses to "black-hole" or censor the comment by means of a "spoofed" or counterfeit web page created for the express purpose of government censorship -- a spoofed page that appears only over the internet connection of the targeted individual.

The "target" -- in this case, this journalist -- THINKS he has the constitutionally protected right to free speech, when in fact a rogue government has employed fraud and deception to strip him of that right.

Here's how I know for sure, beyond any reasonable doubt, that my comment has been posted to a "spoofed" page, and may or may not be passed along to the "real" website:

After I attempted to post my comment, my browser froze -- allowing me to examine in detail the URLs that typically churn in rapid sequence in lower left-hand corner "task bar." The main URL (or "address") line of the browser read as follows:

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/thefix ... l#comments

But the browser task bar told the real story -- that my comment was consigned to this "spoofed" or faked web page under the control of the government censors. Here's the message that appeared in the task bar:

Go to "http//www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/community/mypost/index.html?newspaperUserid = scrivener50"

It is apparent that my connection was re-directed to that URL, a "spoofed" or faked web page custom-tailored to my Washington Post user ID, making it appear to me that my comment -- or, as the censorship regime refers to it, "mypost" -- was published along with other submitted comments.

That may or may not be the case -- because by consigning my comment to a "spoofed" page, the censor has the option to black-hole the comment or, if he so chooses, to pass it along (after some delay) as written.

Even if my comment did post some time later, I contend that such "prior restraint" is an act of censorship in and of itself. But it appears that quite often, my comments do not post to the actual web site -- as evidenced by the fact that internet search engine results turn up only a relative few of my many submitted blog comments.

It's my belief that top officials of the Obama administration are clueless as to the pervasiveness of this censorship regime, or that they are unaware that government agencies and commands are censoring the internet content of millions of Americans, and not just suspected bad actors.

If this censorship regime concerns you -- and it should -- please re-post this article widely -- because, for reasons explained above, I have no way of knowing whether this account has been posted or if I am being "black-holed" once again by the U.S. government's fusion center- based shadow government -- a rogue bureaucracy that has stolen democracy from all of us.

Continue reading at NowPublic.com: U.S. GOV'T USES 'SPOOFED' WEB PAGES AND URL'S TO CENSOR INTERNET | NowPublic News Coverage http://www.nowpublic.com/world/u-s-govt ... z1goTDKquF

Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:31 am
GT Truther

barbarian wrote:
1) remember the lizard taken out of Bennies back.
2) DW has never made any outrageous claims before
3) check out both boys sales figures in the next 3 quarters

#1 Yes
#2 It seem all disclosures are salted to allows retrospective PYSOPS
#3 True

Bennie story now from:
http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/
Quote:
The truth, however, is that I went to a stream by the mountains in order to have a private conversation with a certain individual. These days mobile phones are GPS enabled portable listening devices while drones and other surveillance technology make having a private conversation almost impossible. For that reason, I find it necessary to go near a loud (lots of static) stream in a narrow mountain valley to make sure I can have a private conversation. However, I can assure everybody that I am just fine and was not “kidnapped.”

Perhaps a cover story?

What about DR. Dan SNEDly helping the Libyan rebels?

Peace,

MT7

Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:57 pm
GT Truther

Having now listened to Kerry's radio show with David and others, I actually feel better about the future than I did before.

The spokesperson from Anonymous really helped soothe the situation. At times he was not easy to hear / understand, but I suppose that was just the phone line. Despite what Kerry (at one stage) described as an Irish accent the way he spoke (especially about how far away he was calling from) gave me the impression that he was calling from much further away than Ireland. He talked about Humankind still being around in a million years from now - how can he be so sure of that? Unless that is, he is not from 'around here' and was making something more than just an 'international' phone call.

If there really is THAT much gold then maybe all debts could be paid off and there would still be massive amounts left for future generations to live in the reasonable comfort we all wish for. Truly this will be a 'golden age' of wealth and prosperity.

Poor David with the death threats... I should imagine that just about everyone would be spooked like that to answer the home phone and find that the caller is threatening to kill you. Of course like everyone I wish him well.

What struck me is the timing of it all... it was a BAD thing but it happened at the best possible time, by which I mean just when David was able to receive help and support from people he knew and could trust - and at the same time get the message out to the masses regarding what was going on.

20 years from now really is not that much time at all, except when it is directly in front of someone. 2012 is looking more and more exciting.

Simon

Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:29 pm
GT Truther

fulcanelli wrote:

#1 Nice, I listened to this and it is worth the time.
#2 No info here with DW, at least up thur end of #3 talking, it put me off so much did not finish the rest of the show.
#3 Not really an expert, many errors in what he says.

Peace,

MT7

Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:27 pm
GT Truther

PTBe waste so much in hording, these are example of what "wealth" should be use for

Quote:
scientists have created 18-karat gold that's harder than tempered steel and virtually unscratchable.

http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-12-swiss-unscratchable-gold.html

A better use for Gold, super strength hull platting,
or radiation protection
http://www.madsci.org/posts/archives/2000-08/966039328.Eg.r.html
or Aerospace lubricant, medical diagnosis, and electronics conductors
http://geology.com/minerals/gold/uses-of-gold.shtml

http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-12-vibration-entangled-diamonds.html

A better use for Diamonds, Sub space communications and quantum computing

kitty memo for the above leap of faith
Img Deleted By L2L
Peace,

MT7

Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:45 pm
Site Admin

And would ya just LOOK at where they are from?

The Eyes of Texas ARE Upon YOU!

And we are proud, proud, proud to have our native sons and daughters heading home to the GREAT LONE STAR STATE!

Hooooo yah!!!!

:elephant :banana :brockoli

Quote:
Last U.S. troops leave Iraq
by Moni Basu, CNN

updated 11:39 PM EST, Sat December 17, 2011

(CNN) -- In a final tactical road march, the last U.S. troops in Iraq crossed the border into Kuwait on Sunday morning, ending almost nine years of a deadly and divisive war.

About 500 Fort Hood, Texas-based soldiers and 110 military vehicles made the journey south from Camp Adder, near Nasiriya, to the Khabari border crossing, from where they will head to Camp Virginia in Kuwait before flying home.

They were the last soldiers in what amounted to the largest U.S. troop drawdown since the war in Vietnam.

Brigade Commander Col. Doug Crissman said his soldiers used the cover of night for security and timed the troop movements so as to avoid a traffic jam on the main north-south highway, which the Americans called Main Supply Route Tampa.

Read more here: http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/17/world/meast/iraq-troops-leave/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:19 pm
GT Truther

Need to prove something you already believe? Statistics are easy: All you need are two graphs and a leading question
http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/correlation-or-causation-12012011-gfx.html

Illusion

SOPA puts U.S. on par with oppressive nations
http://news.cnet.com/8301-1023_3-57343675-93/brin-says-sopa-puts-u.s-on-par-with-oppressive-nations/

Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:25 am
GT Truther

MT7 - please please remove that kitty video - it's heartbreaking. I felt physically ill with horror.
Avid
:nooo

Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:17 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 915 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next