It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:26 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 775 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 3.9 2008 
GT Truther

Danny's Caltech Lecture Sponsor is MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX.....

Did not Danny Swear Lotus and his experiments would NEVER be used in weapons programs??? Yet is main science friend. is MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX whore. Lives off of the money from the military!

Shady ;)

Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:54 pm
GT Truther

DOE = Department of Energy the agency that controls nuclear power both plants and bombs!

Again

Note that Resume again.

Danny's Caltech Lecture Sponsor is MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX.....

Did not Danny Swear Lotus and his experiments would NEVER be used in weapons programs??? Yet is main science friend. is MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX whore. Lives off of the money from the military!

Shady ;)

Houman OWHADI

FUNDING

DARPA/UTRC (DynaRum, Dynamic Network Analysis for Robust Uncertainty Management )
DOE/NNSA (PSAAP, ASC Predictive Science Academic Alliance Program)

Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:10 am
GT Truther

Post avatar image
Dagwood wrote:
mjc,

Is that a photo of you as a new avatar? If so, I'm suprised. I thought you we're much older.

My father in law is in town for the next three weeks and I am thouroghly enjoying my Trebor, extra strong peppermints. You know, we can't get them over here and I love them. So, he brings me over a bunch everytime he visits.

Dag

Yes, Dag, it was me. I was born in the late 1960s, but a lot of people say nowadays that I look in my mid-to-late 20s. Not always a good thing.

Enjoy your Trebor mint Imperials -- I've not had one of them for years. You can't beat Cadburys Milk chocolate, either. 8)

Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:17 am
GT Truther

Hey mjc..that's cool..I would have never guessed.
Interesting photo.
I bet someone can zoom in close enough to identify what that really is.

Dex

Lol, Dex...you might be able to see a pore as a moon-like crater if you zoomed in close enough. :P Anyway, that's enough of my "mug" for the time being.

Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:22 am
GT Truther

B and M pick HK because JK not likely to be veep. B picks JM as #2 (Rep) as tension against BO if he should win. B and Sc send BB to Pk as 3rd to prevent Pk-In-Ch w. BB down. JK endorses BO so only attaches to him. BB's party takes it and starts breaking 1. Because BO could take JK and set 1 in motion with dif P, B and M quietly throw some of their Sc chips toward JM, but hold majority in reserve. If HK upends BO and possible JK veep, then B and M move majority of their Sc chips back toward HK to break 1 again.

Uncle John here: Is JM dadmiral? Is HK Hillary? What is a Sc chip?

What does all this mean?

Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:26 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Don't know about that Uncle John, but I do know one thing..

its all BS :)

Shady

UncleJohn wrote:
rob wrote:
B and M pick HK because JK not likely to be veep. B picks JM as #2 (Rep) as tension against BO if he should win. B and Sc send BB to Pk as 3rd to prevent Pk-In-Ch w. BB down. JK endorses BO so only attaches to him. BB's party takes it and starts breaking 1. Because BO could take JK and set 1 in motion with dif P, B and M quietly throw some of their Sc chips toward JM, but hold majority in reserve. If HK upends BO and possible JK veep, then B and M move majority of their Sc chips back toward HK to break 1 again.

What does all this mean?

Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:16 am
GT Truther

Post Secret Airforce One flight data sent to Suffolk tourist web
An amusing story, showing the complete incompetence of those higher-ups in the US Airforce. Dadmiral, instead of snooping on every US person on the InterNet for "NatSec" disclosures and signs of "Al Qaeda" activity, you ought to have a quiet word with those Generals and their staff members in the Pentagon first. :roll:

-------------------------
http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquirer/ ... ight-plans

Secret Airforce One flight data sent to Suffolk tourist web site

George will be round for tea and buns on Tuesday

By Sylvie Barak: Wednesday, 05 March 2008, 3:42 PM

SINCE 2001, the US air force has been sending highly confidential emails including the flight plan for the presidential jet, Air Force One, to an English factory worker who runs a Suffolk tourism website.

In the late 1990s, Gary Sinnott, of Mildenhall in Suffolk, near Cambridge, set up the website www.mildenhall.com, to promote his hometown. He soon became inundated with emails meant for airmen at the US airbase at RAF Mildenhall, where personnel email addresses end in mildenhall.af.mil.

It was all harmless enough when the emails were mundane messages to friends and silly videos, but soon Sinnott discovered that he was also getting battlefield strategies and military passwords sent straight to his inbox.

One email purportedly received by Sinnott had the notice "'Destroy by any means to prevent capture" emblazoned on the top, another had the title " military procedures and tactics".

Mr. Sinnott told EDP 24 News that when he reported the sensitive emails to base officials, "their attitude was, 'we are not worried, we are American, our security is great'". But they started to pay attention when Sinnott received information about upcoming and top secret presidential flight plans.

He says that when he reported it, the official on the other end of the line "went mental".

In what can only have been an exemplary example of their great security, military officials also told Sinnott to block unrecognisable addresses from his domain and have an auto-reply sent reminding people of the official Mildenhall domain. But the messages kept coming.

In a statement, the USAF said there had been no "verified security breach" and that it had advised airmen and other staff to use the correct e-mail address.

But for Sinnott it was too little, too late. He had already decided to shut down the website to put a stop to the deluge of classified emails.

So presumably the Mildenhall.com domain is up for grabs. Hmmm… Could come in handy for any Al Qaeda operatives reading this. µ

Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:19 am
GT Truther

rob wrote:

What does all this mean?

B and M are perhaps the "kingmakers"? Or the hands of "Looking Glass" fate? :lol:

JK = John Kerry?

BO = Barack Obama...Not good initials to have. I bet he hates them.

SC chips = A gambling term?

As for the rest, your guesses are as good or as bad as mine, UJ. Or to paraphrase Shady, maybe the Sneds post is a complete load of bollocks.

Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:42 am
GT Truther

An people wonder why I dispise the Military, why I think they are ALL scum.

Puppy Toss

US Military Video David Motari Tossing a Puppy

<object><param></param><param></param><embed></embed></object>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYDOEJaHz4k

I really hope the Iraqi's waste as many possible of these so called men. This week. I really do.

Shady

Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:22 pm
GT Truther

May 10, 2004 Location
Parque Forestal, Santiago, Chile

Civil Engineer Germán Pereira was taking photographs of the Carabineros (state police) on horseback in the Parque Forestal of Santiago, Chile. One of the photos, after being downloaded from his digital camera, showed the image of a possible alien being. CIFAE Chile has interviewed the witness and undertaken the analysis of the photograph.

Photos URL below...

http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/case380.htm

Interview with Alien Photographer

Source: Las Ultimas Noticias (Santiago de Chile), June 5, 2004 (in INEXPLICATA, The Journal of Hispanic Ufology)

Summary: Interview with Germán Pereira, the photographer of the alien photo in Parque Forestal, Santiago, Chile.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interview with the photographer of the "alien" in Parque Forestal

**Germán Pereira: "One can see something walking and has arms and a head, but I don't know what it is."**

Text by Luciana Lechuga

"I have no opinion on the nature of what came out on the photo, or else I'll just keep it to myself," said Germán Pereira.

The engineer is startled by the stir caused by his snapshot and says that the has received phone calls from Spain, Colombia and Argentina.

Pereira, a civil engineer, says that he had to turn off his cell phone in order to concentrate on work, since the instrument did not stop ringing after it was learned that he was the author of a the surprising photo of an alleged alien in Parque Forestal.

He's only been a week at his new job and his co-workers don't know that he has been on television and in newspapers, and has recieved calls from Colombia, Argentina and Spain, whose news media want to know more about his story.

"I have no knowledge of this, but from what Erick Martinez (of the Corporacion de Investigacion de Fenomenos Aereos--CIFAE) tells me, it seems that it is one of the clearest photos ever taken. It is surely for this reason that it has had such an impact," he speculated.

Pereira, 33, is a graduate of the University of Concepción and came to Santiago a little over a year ago. He is an amateur photographer and owns a Kodak DX6490 digital camera. On Monday, May 10 he had the afternoon off, so he got on his bicycle with the camera and went off to Parque Forestal.

He took ten photos and was "rewarded" with the image of a tiny grey being walking between two Carabineros (state police) on horseback. This is the image that has gone around the world thanks to websites on paranormal phenomena.

-- What was it about that shot that drew your attention?

--Look, first I took a photo of the Carabinero patrol that was coming over the nearby bridge. Then, since I was riding my bike, I headed for the northern sector. I took another photo of them from that point, and that's the one on the Internet.

--Did you see the alien in the [digital camera's] screen?

--No, I saw it the next day, when I downloaded the photo.

--And what did you think?

--I was impressed, that's all. I saw it with a colleague and we found it odd. I thought that it was the same impression everyone else who saw the photo must have had. It's rather shocking. The fact of the matter is that I didn't see it when I took the picture.

--Do you recall seeing anything odd at the time?

No, nothing at all. And I also asked myself that when I checked the photo, I tried to recall what was there. It would have been ideal to have seen it when the photo was taken, by I saw nothing strange. I was interested in taking a photo of the mounted patrol.

--If it was an alien it should have come out in the other photos you took that day.

--Yes, it could have come out, but it appears in that one only. Now, the other (photos) are from other areas.

--Had you ever had any similar experience?

--In fact I'd never had any experience of this type, nor was I very involved in UFO or alien matters. I don't know it that's the true nature of the matter, and that's why I stepped back from it and turned it over to people who deal with the subject. All I know is that it isn't a photographic error. I also know that it isn't a hoax, because I'm not behind it. The photo is still there, still inside the camera. I haven't wanted to erase it.

-- And why's that?

--I want the Kodak people to see it. In fact, I have to phone them.

--How did your photo reach the Internet?

--What happened is that on Tuesday, when I downloaded it to my computer, I mailed it to a friend in Concepción. He sent it to the people of CIFAE and to another two parties. That very same day Erick and I met up, because they were the first to believe in the photo.

--And what's your opinion of all this?

--I have no opinionon the nature of what came out on the photo, or else I'll just keep it to myself. In any event, one can see something that appears to walk, has a arms and a head, but I don't really know what it is."

--Are you into UFOs? Have you had "close encounters"?

--No, no sightings. I don't lose any sleep over the subject, but I find it interesting. And with this stuff the same, if not more so.

--Have your co-workers bothered you?

--No. I think that maybe now the will. The day I took the photo I was with another company. I've only been here a week. They don't even know me.

Translation (c) 2004. Scott Corrales, IHU. Special thanks to Liliana Núñez O.

Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:12 pm
GT Truther

Look closely at these supposed alien symbols shown to abductees.

http://www.abduct.com/symbols/s20.php

To me they look very similar to the Stephenville alien sky light show configurations.
In addition, other people have come forward telling they too witnessed the light show. So far, only that one guy got lucky enough to film it.

Dex

Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:20 pm
GT Truther

Post The Past Catching Up To Haunt The Present
mjc wrote:
What are your opinions of the photos of Walson's on show, Don?

I think they're 'legitimate', in that they aren't necessarily manufactured or photo-shopped. I've heard enough accounts of the detritus on the Moon to believe that there are 'things' up there on its surface that we can't explain in the context of a moon that has no molten core, and the very fact that almost as soon as we got there, we abandoned the effort to go back and build a base. At least publicly.

As for the non-lunar images; I haven't looked into Mr. Walson's equipment to know exactly how he's able to get such vivid and articulated pictures, but how many of those are of 'space junk', like old satellites? I wouldn't be surprised if they were actual extraterrestrial vehicles, being allowed to be filmed more and more as the 'Big Event' draws nearer.

Dagwood wrote:
mjc,

Is that a photo of you as a new avatar? If so, I'm suprised. I thought you we're much older.

Next,
mjc wrote:
Yes, Dag, it was me. I was born in the late 1960s, but a lot of people say nowadays that I look in my mid-to-late 20s. Not always a good thing.

Enjoy your Trebor mint Imperials -- I've not had one of them for years. You can't beat Cadburys Milk chocolate, either. 8)

Did I miss your picture, mjc??? I only see your original avatar; can you re-post? Don't be shy now! Must've missed it; seems like I'm always online when everyone else is asleep and vice-versa.

UncleJohn, quoting 'rob', wrote:

UJ, where did this come from? Is this on SNEDs Says?

"B and M".....Burisch and McDowell.
"HK".......Henry Kissinger? or Hillary Klingon?
"JK"........John Kerry?
"JM"........John McCain as #2 (Republican); exactly what their so-called endorsements called for (how can any self-respecting Republican 'endorse' Hillary Klingon? Makes a mockery of sincere ideology)

The above sounds like 'Looking Glass' teasers; "B and M quietly throw some of their Sc chips towards McCain", but since they aren't motivated by sincere ideology, and instead by black-ops machinations, they can then move the 'majority' of their Sc chips back to Kissinger to 'break 1 again'.

There was a time, before "K" was disallowed from emailing me from the safety of a Majestic email addy, and before D&M (er, B and M) were titled with the control of Sion, that I would have known what the hell the above coded chit-chat meant. Now I view it as more proof of the sell-out by D&M of their original intent to 'dismantle' the so-called 'Looking Glass' because of the corrosion it does to Free Will. So, in the spirit of reminiscing on what D&M originally stood for, back when we thought they were truly 'heroic' instead of hiding the truth under Publicly Palatable Pablum, here's a couple of oldies from the files:

R.I.P. - Dr. Dan B Crain (Catselas Burisch) Ph.D. 1964 - 2002

I regret to inform you all of this tragic news, but Dan has been reported deceased, by sources I've come to trust over the years. It is my understanding that this happened because he was so determined to bring his situation to the public, so hopeful that your help might bring enough pressure to bear against those who imprisoned him, that he might at last gain his freedom. But it seems that he finally pushed his captors too far - and has paid the ultimate price for his courage and determination. Of everyone who heard his pleas for help, only a handful ever tried to help. People like Bill Hamilton and a few other brave souls dared to listen and do their very best to help, and I owe them a great debt of gratitude. But we were a pitiful few who found ourselves pinned against the money and power of Majestic on one side and the professional skeptics on the other, ready to do everything in their considerable power to keep you from listening to what Dan was risking his life to say.

I am angry. Not only at those who kept Dan a virtual prisoner, but at everybody else who treated this like a soap opera. People who never got up off their lazy buts to try to help. Who never picked up a phone and called their legislators, or wrote a letter or an email to ask for an investigation. And now it's too God-damned late.

But what's worse are all those self serving, self-righteous, arrogant people who were lining up to try to discredit Dan. ....You may have a bunch of degrees after your names.... but you don't have an ounce of common sense. You proved Dan's case - and you didn't even know it.

Doesn't anybody out there realize these people don't bother lining up against someone unless that person is the real thing. Unless he or she has something important to say that might cause the power-brokers to squirm. That's when they start doing everything in their considerable power to drown them out. I watched it happen - watched them start pulling out all the stops, as they kept raising the bar higher and higher - using that age old "grudge" tactic that works every time. It's the tactic of demanding impossible proofs, always one more, and then another and another (meanwhile ignoring every effort that is made, and damning everything that has already been presented as inadequate) until finally there is no more proof available.

The fact that we are telling the truth means that there is only so-much we can find, only so much that the government hasn't been able to obliterate. We offered everything we had and honestly told everybody there was nothing more we could give - because we absolutely won't fabricate anything. And that's exactly what they were waiting for - that's when they started to do their victory dance in the end-zone bobbing their heads and pointing their fingers. And there they were, hammering Bill with email after email, lining up ready to shout 'phoney or fraud', because they (who set themselves up as judge and jury) didn't get everything they wanted. Dan got wind of what was going on, and was so outraged that he decided to try to bolt long enough to make a surprise arrival at the location I was planning to use during the Jeff Rense radio broadcast - hoping to have a few moments on the air before he got scooped up by security, in which to address the public himself. Well, I guess security found out, and wouldn't let that happen. Dan was not permitted to even make the attempt.

The people who used these tactics to bleed attention away from the real issues are no better than the ones who denied Dan his God given and Constitutionally protected freedoms in the first place. They drove him to desperate action, because he knew that their tactics always work. They couldn't just let his statements and testamony be evaluated by the public - no they were too afraid that people would God-forbid make up their own minds.

And you know why their tactics are so powerful? It's because we empower them by our own reactions. The minute we try to placate them we send a message to everyone listening and watching - we wordlessly tell everybody that we acknowledge their right to make demands of us, and tacitly admit that we need their approval to validate us....and that what they think and say is more important than the truth being told.

I'm sorry, but the truth does not hinge on their approval. It exists whether they like the body of evidence that supports it, or not. But people, or hell, 'sheeple' as I have come to believe most people are in today's society, believe whoever yells the loudest. This makes it awfully easy for them to discredit anybody brave enough to come forward and speak out.

OK, I give up. They win. They always win. I tried my level best to help Dan because we have been friends for many years, and because I'm just stupid enough and old fashioned enough to believe that friendship is sacred. And that going to bat for someone when they need it most is honorable and counts more than money. But Hell, let people shout all the want. Let people believe anything they like. Let them claim that Dan was in it for the fame or the fortune....I know differently. And I think Bill knows differently, because even though he only knew Dan for a matter of months, he is a keen judge of character and he tried so hard to help Dan. I originally wrote this letter to Bill who has proven to be a wonderful friend, and whom I can't even begin to thank enough for all his help. He had the courage to stand up for someone who needed help desperately, when nobody else would. He didn't have to put himself out, but he did. I just thought it was right to let everybody read what happened, and let everybody know who acted with honor and courage. I only hope that what Dan was trying to tell us, what he risked his life to share with the world won't die with him. That he will be remembered.

BJ Wolf {now known by her 'real' name, Marcia McDowell -ed.}

And, not to forget what she wrote after I told her that this 'Memorial' was premature, and that Dan was alive:

Mystery S-4 Scientist
Dr. Dan Burisch Is Alive!

From BJWolf007
BJWolf007@rogers.com
2-13-3

Hi Jeff,
I have great news. I can positively report that Dr. Dan Burisch is alive, and has been found and photographed participating in a Formal Majestic Operation that took place at the Frenchman Mountain complex, just East of Las Vegas, near the Stargate hill during the first week of February, 2003.
I rearranged my travel schedule to allow me to be in Las Vegas at the same time as the operation was supposed to take place. I asked for help from Alan Gudaitis, the Regional Director of MUFON in Las Vegas, and he agreed to accompany me into the hills to help document what might happen. He and I both had an extensive array of equipment, and were able to capture literally hundreds of frames of pictures, as well as about 10 minutes of radio chatter from Dan at the time of the operation.
The rumors that Dan gets saluted by official personnel have also been confirmed. I have photographic proof. His driver (who was later identified as his wife - belonging to PsyOpsSec within Majestic) exited the vehicle, walked around to his door, opened it, drew herself up to attention, and snapped up a salute which she held for several seconds until he emerged from the vehicle and returned it.

I have much more about this operation documented .... and will be adding more as the days go on. There was such a large volume of documentation made during this operation that I can't get it all posted in one or two days.
But, contrary to tainted information that I received last fall, Dr. Dan Burisch is very much alive. He was observed, recorded, photographed and those photos were later viewed by Bill Hamilton who knows Dan after having interviewed him extensively. And upon my return from California, I showed the photos to Doreen Crain, Dan's mother for her comments. She was able to identify the driver as Deb, her daughter-in-law, and the passanger as Dan in the photos I showed her. There is no longer any doubt!
The question remains, why was tainted information passed off to me last year. Probably an attempt to derail the ongoing investigation into Dr. Burisch, his work on the Lotus Project, and his connections to Area-51, S4, and Majestic. Dan had become perhaps too vocal, talking on several occasions to Bill Hamilton and even granting Bill and I the opportunity to videotape our last interview with him. Maybe Majestic was just trying to make Dan vanish from the public eye. Well, that's not going to be so easy. Too many people refused to give up hope. Too many got clandestine word that Dan was indeed still alive, people such as 'DonDep' who I believe may have heard from the same source as I did; a previously unknown contact that finally gave me a push in the right general direction with postings to my message board on Eagles.
It's clear that people are interested in what Dan is doing, his connections into Majestic and MJ12, and what he can tell us about the goings-on at Area-51, S4 and other super-secret bases. Whether or not we are able to get all the truth uncovered, just knowing that Dr. Burisch is alive makes me think that the optimism I saw in so many of the UFO researchers and observers alike was justified.
BJ Wolf {'real' name Marcia McDowell -ed.}

The question today is, how much of this was a show, put on for the dramatic effect it would have on "people such as DonDep"? How much was arranged in advance? Marcia/BJ Wolf told me while in Canada that one of the reasons she was there was because Dan had told her she would be "safe" there. Ostensibly she was there to wrap up affairs of her recently-deceased mother, who still had an apartment up there. The question remains; how much of this was a put-on?

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:24 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Showboat to China
Dondep wrote:
Did I miss your picture, mjc??? I only see your original avatar; can you re-post? Don't be shy now! Must've missed it; seems like I'm always online when everyone else is asleep and vice-versa.

Okay, Don, the close-up of my mug is now back up as my avatar. I need a shave, I know. :P

Dondep wrote:
The question today is, how much of this was a show, put on for the dramatic effect it would have on "people such as DonDep"? How much was arranged in advance? Marcia/BJ Wolf told me while in Canada that one of the reasons she was there was because Dan had told her she would be "safe" there. Ostensibly she was there to wrap up affairs of her recently-deceased mother, who still had an apartment up there. The question remains; how much of this was a put-on?

I remember reading Marci/BJ_Wolf's Dan_B RIP article on Rense.com five years ago. It was a well-written piece and palpably sounded like it came from the heart. Like you said, Don, the question will always remain, was Dan's reputed death all a set-up, with Marci's prior knowledge, or was she an innocent patsy only recently recruited into the [adjourned] Majia-fold in 2005 or whenever it was now. Methinks it's the former.

Boomerang, the Right Honourable Rob Blair ;) , always used to make reference as to why D & M and associates felt the need "for tin cans rattling on car bumpers" (or something like that) whenever they posted cryptic messages on forums to each other, when they could have done it in person. Was this showboating, this cock-a-doodle-dooing a black-ops in-joke amongst D & M & Co (including sock puppets), or was it done just to keep people on the interweb interested in a bit of intrigue?

Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:27 am
GT Truther

According to MBM now, and if my recolection is correct, her parents were maji operatives, and thus she was inducted before she met DB and was assigned to him. Therefore, if it was a publicity stunt, she must have been well aware.

I call her MBM because she is good at pretending. (I.e., pretending to be a doctor, to have a real degree, to be sincere, to be telling the truth, and writting letters seemingly from the heart). I've said for a long time that I think the whole thing is a show and I stand by that. But in all honesty, who knows.

One can not deny the operative/security team posting in public, the lectures at Laughlin, the interviews, etc. are all geared to drum up interest and keep interest. So the math is their. No one can deny the coorilation between the hits on their web site and attacks on us here. It seems when they are slow, we get attacked. Otherwise, they seem to ignore us or preach tolerance towards us. So who knows. You know my opinion.

Dag

Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:56 am
GT Truther

Post Practicing Prayers of Desperate Self-Deception
The mug shot's fine, mjc! Very close to how I'd pictured you.

The Boomer reference was to "tin cans on a string", as we would play when we were kids (well, some of us). Theoretically, one can would be at Marci's, and the string would be attached to a hole in the bottom, run about 200 yards to Dan's window, and his can would be on the other end. (Altough thin copper wire was preferred if you actually wanted to hear the other party.)

I think that Marci spoke "from the heart" at the time, because despite being automatically inducted into Majestic due to her parents' membership, she wasn't "inducted" until Sept. 2003. She still 'did things' for them (Majestic), such as erasing the taped evidence of Dan's friendship and correspondence with the Japanese astronaut on board the space shuttle Challenger, but by keeping her 'in the dark' for the time being, they were able to harness her 'sincerity' and energetic pursuit of Dan's "case". In other words, she was a pliable puppet, as was I for a time. Had she known the entire scope of the plan at that time, she would probably been much more apathetic and it would have shown.

Naturally this subject will take up, is taking up, a good portion of the book (I'm toying with changing the working title to "Bamboozled!" instead of "The Twisted Tale of Dan Burisch and the Golden Thread"). How much were they truly aware of before they began making contradictory statements? I'll leave it to the reader to come to their own conclusions though.

Last night, while rummaging through the files for said book, I came across this email that I've never released but since it's now 3 months into 2008 and I haven't heard back from this source, now might be as good a time as any. This should be read in the context of the chat PageMarker and I had the following month with Dan, during which he in fact DID share the "numbers of dead" according to the T2 'catastrophe' timeline:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 09:02:16 +0000 (GMT)
From: "xxxxxxx" <xxxxxxx> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert

Subject: UPDATE
To: drbknows@yahoo.com

Don,

I have learned important information. Dr. Dan is to
be transported to S4 this morning. Indications are
that the transport should be underway as I write you.
He has been summoned to the final viewing of the
Looking-Glass.
Once decommissioned, the Looking-Glass
mate at the Top Secret Tweazer Facility nearby will be
transported to S4 for storage. Dr. Dan is said to be
enroute to be read into what the earth may look like
by 2017, under a catastrophic timeline scenario. He
will be briefed on the machinations of the
catastrophe, the numbers of dead, and the geopolitical
outcomes. Only the privileged few are read into this
information, and I am told that more than one of the
Maji will also be present.

Further information has come that Dr. Dan will be made
MJ#1 at the beginning of 2008, following Mike's
retirement.
His term will last until 2012, when MJ12
will be decommissioned, forever. A newly appointed
group will take over extraterrestrial affairs, after
2012. The group has not yet been named, but they are
clearly planning for a successful time period. He was
informed by special messenger yesterday morning. It
is said to be a new tradition to "tap" the new MJ#1
with such information, short of an existing member's
death, on Christmas Day.
It was said that he was
ushered into his office and in the presence of Deborah
and Marcia, he was informed. His reaction is unknown
at this time, save his signing a notice of assent.
After being told, it is said he remained in his
office, alone, for nearly an hour, then emerged and
played with his 3-year-old. After departing his
presence, it was said that Deborah and Marcia
intensely hugged outside of Dr. Dan's office door,
with Deborah crying. They are said to have kissed
each other, and spoke quietly for several minutes,
with Marcia supporting Deborah's emotions.

The latest information from inside, comes from my
contact, and he has stated that Dr. Dan has made is
clear in writing that he is administering an act of
disclosure for the "unity of the human race" and that
he expects action memoranda on his desk within a week,
detailing policy ideas to "reach the poor of the
world, and those for whom such a catastrophe would be
the most devastating, geographically." He wrote, "We
have two years before the last friendly treaty is
established, and must have the controls in place and
the consciousness raised by then. It is hoped that
those two positive measures, one a control and one an
act of faith, will be acceptable to Almighty God."

Once 2008 arrives, it is doubtful that anyone will
ever hear from Dr. Dan again. I hope to Christ he is
successful!

This, of course, has been EXTREMELY CONFIDENTIAL!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It goes without saying that it's actually been MORE than two years since then, and I don't see the "consciousness being raised" any more since that time, by any substantive measure.

What is NOT mentioned, that is in other information, is that he was NOT told about the details of the 'other' treaties and the 'other' parties to them. It does NOT indicate that, subsequent to this 'viewing', he was ordered by the Maji to more or less downplay the 'warning' aspect. This is in fact why the assurances of "we're going to be okay" simply can't be trusted. Okay from what? We simply don't have all the facts on the table, and we're continually having our intelligence insulted. And why WOULD Majestic want to tell the truth? Suppressing the truth has been their stock-in-trade for over half-a-century, and to "tell the truth" would mean threatening the thin veneer of civilization. They (the Maji) assure themselves that they are doing this "for the good of mankind", but despite their sanctimonious 'prayers' of Wishful Thinking, they are in effect going to end up delivering the souls of the innocent into the arms of their dreaded enemy Lucifer, because their betrayal of the human race will be made evident in due course. They practice prayers of desperate self-deception, still determined to believe "the ends justify the means" when the truth is that the ends ARE the means.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:31 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Post Light of the Second Sun (Son)?
Light of the Second Sun (Son)?

A few weeks is up.
It can now be viewed at...

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread339342/pg1

Dex

Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:44 pm
GT Truther

Quote:
Secret UN meetings discussing UFOs Chaired by President of the General Assembly

The names of some senior officials who attended a series of secret United Nations meetings discussing recent UFO sightings have just been announced. Gilles Lorant. a French Aviation expert disclosed these names in a pre-interview discussion

http://ovnis-usa.com/2008/03/05/mercredi-5-mars/

with a French radio journalist, Didier De Plaige (translation below) . Lorant revealed that the meetings he attended on February 13 and 14, were chaired by Srgjan Kerim, the President of the UN General Assembly.

UNGA President Srgjan Kerim Archbishop Celestino Migliore Sir John Sawyers

From photos shown to him, Lorant also identified the Vatican's Apostolic Nuncio and Permanent Observer to the UN, Archbishop Celestino Migliore; and Sir John Sawyers, Britain's Permanent Representative to the United Nations....

Continued at: http://exopolitics.org/Exo-Comment-68.htm

EDIT ADD: Something tells me (gut feeling) true Disclouser is on the way! With the UFO Sightings higher then they have been in recorded history by the ufo communitty. They're frightened that there might be a public uprise demanding immeditate disclosure. To head off the public back lash, they have to disclouse something. An its not going to be a mass out break of weather balloons! :)

Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:56 pm
GT Truther

In a couple of weeks Ralph may be spending a day or two at my house.
Tomorrow he wants to talk with me.

An interview excerpt with Ralph.
What would you ask him if you were me?

Dex

When recalling the heady events of the late 1950s working day and night with Carr, Ring again and again stressed that the key was working with nature. "Resonance", he would emphasize repeatedly. "You have to work with nature, not against her." He described how when the model disks were powered up and reached a particular rotational speed, "...the metal turned to Jell-o. You could push your finger right into it. It ceased to be solid. It turned into another form of matter, which was as if it was not entirely here in this reality. That's the only way I can attempt to describe it. It was uncanny, one of the weirdest sensations I've ever felt."

What was it like working with Carr? "He was an unquestioned genius. Tesla had recognized his quality immediately and had taught him everything he knew. He was inspired, and – like Tesla – seemed to know exactly what to do to get something to work. He was a private man and was also very metaphysical in his thinking. I think the fact that he was not formally trained in physics helped him. He was not constrained by any preconceived ideas. As crazy as it sounds now, he was determined to fly to the moon and really believed it could be done. I believed it. We all did."

Did the craft fly? "Fly is not the right word. It traversed distance. It seemed to take no time. I was with two other engineers when we piloted the 45' craft about ten miles. I thought it hadn't moved – I thought it had failed. I was completely astonished when we realized that we had returned with samples of rocks and plants from our destination. It was a dramatic success. It was more like a kind of teleportation.

"What's more, time was distorted somehow. We felt we were in the craft about fifteen or twenty minutes. We were told afterwards that we'd been carefully timed as having been in the craft no longer than three or four minutes. I still have no complete idea how it worked. We just built it exactly according to Carr's instructions. Everything had to be perfect... it all had to be just so, or it he said it would not work: a kind of symbiotic state between man and machine.

"The Utron was the key to it all. Carr said it accumulated energy because of its shape, and focused it, and also responded to our conscious intentions. When we operated the machine, we didn't work any controls. We went into a kind of meditative state and all three of us focused our intentions on the effect we wanted to achieve. It sounds ridiculous, I know. But that's what we did, and that's what worked. Carr had tapped into some principle which is not understood, in which consciousness melds with engineering to create an effect. You can't write that into equations. I have no idea how he knew it would work. But it did.

"I've lost count of the number of people who have refused to believe what happened. I no longer talk about it. It's no fun being laughed at and ridiculed. But I've described it exactly as it occurred. One day someone will build the disk just as we did and they'll have the same experience. All his blueprints still exist. Nowadays, it would all be done with digital and solid state circuitry - no moving parts would be necessary.

"I've heard that the aliens use the same principle to operate their craft. Their physics seems to work in harness with their consciousness. The craft amplifies the power of their minds. Their craft won't operate without the pilots. I've heard that's why we can't operate their craft – or, at any rate, we can't operate them the way they do. We're just not adept enough mentally and spiritually. So there are two secrets to making the saucers work. One is the advanced engineering, and the other is the mental and spiritual ability. We may have duplicated some of the first, but we may be a long way from the second yet."

http://projectcamelot.org/ralph_ring.html

Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:50 pm
GT Truther

I think many of you might find this interesting.
The prediction that we would be able to see the Light of the Second Sun (Son) in a few weeks may have been fulfilled.
I pointed out the allegorical Son. Now this may be the literal Sun.
Compare the mysterious object with the photo of the Kachina Crown. Look at the head dress worn by the Kachina Spirit Being in the photo below.
Could this be the what they predicted we'd see? Could it be symbolizing a Kachina Spirit prophecy?
Another fascinating aspect of this mysterious object was it's radiant plume.
So are the plume features of the head dress beautiful.
Amazing!
The photos below are from the ATS forum.

http://www.puppstheories.com/forum/inde ... =78&t=8506

Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:43 pm
GT Truther

Post Majestic membership paradox
Dagwood wrote:
mjc,
According to MBM now, and if my recolection is correct, her parents were maji operatives, and thus she was inducted before she met DB and was assigned to him. Therefore, if it was a publicity stunt, she must have been well aware. Dag

Exactly, Dag. This is what I've always had trouble reconciling, especially back in late 2005 when I directly asked Marci at Bill Hamilton's Stargate Forum about how long she'd been a card-carrying member of Majestic, but was ignored. She'd been a friend of Dan's for a long time, apparently, and yet he didn't twig that she was in the Club as well, so to speak? That just doesn't add up to me, unless like you say she's "acting" out a role or she's been a "pliable puppet," as Don says, perhaps under some form of Monarch programming that prevented her from knowing that she'd been in Majestic for a long period of her life, which is a crazy -- but not unbelievable -- notion, I know. A year or two ago, Don brought up the time when Dan had met up with Marcia after he'd first encountered the JRod at S4 in the 1990s and had talked about it with her, which, if true, confirms her "official" membership of Majestic occurred many years before 2005 IMO.

DonDep wrote:
The Boomer reference was to "tin cans on a string", as we would play when we were kids (well, some of us). Theoretically, one can would be at Marci's, and the string would be attached to a hole in the bottom, run about 200 yards to Dan's window, and his can would be on the other end. (Although thin copper wire was preferred if you actually wanted to hear the other party.)

Thanks for correcting me on that, Don. I can't say I'm familiar at all with that tin can on a wire game. At least I remembered the "tin can" part right. :lol:

DonDep wrote:
And why WOULD Majestic want to tell the truth? Suppressing the truth has been their stock-in-trade for over half-a-century, and to "tell the truth" would mean threatening the thin veneer of civilization.

Anyone in their right mind wouldn't disagree with those statements, Don, which is one reason why I've not personally dismissed the PX hypothesis. You may have already seen this, but an interesting PX video can be seen at:-

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo ... Shock2012/

Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:16 am
GT Truther

My brothers A and J were on this night home, which was rare, ever since the UFO thing started to happen in full strength A and J would be out on Sky watch duty every free chance they got. Namely driving out in the country to hot spots of UFO activity (as reported by local NICAP reports) and basically do a stake out of the site hoping to see or capture something on film and a third objective induce response from them. As I said in past post my brothers have extensive knowledge in amateur radio and hobby electrics. They built their own moog synthesizers for example (the kind early Pink Floyd used) in addition to Telsa coils, early lazers, etc etc

Believe it or not they even used in the case of UFOs something very akin to the light board player depicted in the movie Close Encounters. Although theirs was very redemptory in design and didn’t do code. It was simply used to “Get their Attention” and get the craft to respond. Often times they did, they would come down to I guess investigate and literally hover over head.

At the time of this event, A and J had just started to pick up a “tail” while they went out on Skywatch duty. It was the very first indication of the military surveillance that was about to inundate our family. A and J were home cramming for college finals it was mid May of 1973. A decided to take a break so he pulled out the eight footer refractor telescope and camped out on the patio all night for his hobby star gazing. It was about midnight when A woke up the whole house including me (wrapping on the windows) We had already seen several UFO sightings and both A and J confessed to my parents what they were doing at night..LOL He told us to get to the patio immediately.. So we did J and A, my sister I myself and parents.

A pointed to star like object directly South of our patio and simply said watch this. He picked up his hand held flood light flashlight. With a red night filter on it (he used while star gazing) pointed it up at the object and flashed a random series of signals (kind of like Morse code) . Suddenly the thing repeated the same series of flashes back at us. Of course we were stunned in dis belief but no matter how fast or random A flashed at them, they repeated the flashes identically!

A then said watch this. He pointed the flood light directly SW away from the object and the craft ZOOM ed off to that position in the sky and repeated the same Identical signal!. A pointed it off to the SE it zoomed across stopped and repeated the same identical signal! A pointed it back to some position directly S and before he could get a signal out, the craft zoomed to that position in the sky (to where he was pointing) and waited for the signal!! It knew where he was going to point next!

J and A quickly decided to change the filter on the flood light to blue and again repeated the same signals and movement. Where as the first the “Lights” from the craft were the Same color as the fliter (red) before now they were the same Blue as the filter they had switched to.. My brother J shot off a series of flashes to the craft now directly south over our patio (well not directly it was 30 degrees off the Southern Horizon). What happened next is burned into our collective memory as a family.

J shot off the signals and we were expecting the star like object to flash the same again. It did flash but as we stood all on the patio. Suddenly a INTENSE blue circle of light formed around us. There was NO visable beam of light from the craft down to us such as spot light beam. The Craft flashed and a massive circle of light exploded around us ALL! J and A then for the next thrity mintues or so shot series after series of flashes at it, some intensely complex and fast, others short and slow. Every single one was shot back at us identical to what was flashed. But this time there was NO flashing going on from the craft up there. Just explosive flashing of a light circle all around us.

It was an intense blue! Blacklight Blue. Standing in it had the same visual effects of standing in a party BlackLight, your clothing glowed. You could see floating lint and such etc etc. There was no physical effects from the light (that we are aware of at the time, but I will explain later). All of us simply stood there in amazement, disbelief, and wonderment. The Blue circle was only confined to our location and there was no bleeding effect such as the trees or bushes around us reflecting the light. It was tight narrow, focused beam that extend out to engulf us all and no farther.
Well J and A continued their “Contact game with the craft for another thirty- four five minutes. Even my dad got into the act. Stunned and in disbelief trying to come up with rational explianation. “It must be some type of Air Force Craft! Here let me see that thing!” Dad had been in Latvian Amry in WWII so he knew Morse Code and several old German flash codes they used in the military. He flashed it at them expecting a response. The response came only as the identical thing flashed back at us again with the narrow confines of the circle. This went on for about an hour.

Then my mom intervened and ordered my Dad back to bed, along with the rest of us because we had school and work in the morning and it was about 2am by then. Plus she was visibly shaken by this. So we left J and A on the patio my dad told hem.. “If your new Friends come for a visit tonight. I’ll tan your behinds!..” LOL We all knew he meant it jokingly. Ever since the UFO activity had started with us Dad and Mom were just as wildly curious about it all. The possibility that we were being visited by life forms not of this earth was truly amazing to him as Science buff. (So much for Brookings Reports saying that UFO’s would disrupt social sturcture on this planet)

J and A remained on the patio until dawn playing with visitor friend. Later they told us, That after we went back to bed. The light show continued on and off to about 4 am. When they stopped. Here is strange thing. J and A simply said outloud “Ok thank you guys for showing yourselves. Lets stop now.”

The Craft responded! It apparently went dimmer and simply hovered for a few minutes.. Then TWO others came down (they had been hiding as Stars!) and from then on until dawn broke on the horizon. The THREE of them ‘danced’ in the sky forming triangle formations, breaking pattern zooming off into all four directions and then re-joining in the same place in the sky (30 degrees off the Southern Horizon) formed triangles again (rotating pattern and never broke formation). As dawn was fast approaching by then. Two broke pattern and zoomed off leaving trailers! The third (which chances are was the one flashing) zoomed down towards the patio. Seventy feet above (we estimate that because our next door home had a flag pole its 30 feet top to bottom, over which this thing sat) My brothers described it as “Classic Silver Disk” it was reflecting the breaking dawn on its skin. It hovered for some 5 minutes as saying “Goodbye” (at least that’s what J and A say they felt a distict ‘vibe” off of it and saddness,) and it Zoomed off into the rising sun on the Eastern Horizon. It was gone in seconds!

True Story Folks! This was my childhood..

For the next month that followed.

ALL of us kept seeing and spotting this Pattern! In our dreams, in our waking state! Kind of like the 11:11 phenomena It kept showing up everywhere!

See

Number 17#

My brother A had several “abduction” dreams following the event. In which this pattern appeared to him.

I saw the pattern dancing across my bedroom ceiling as would drift off to bed.

My sister an I would see the pattern while out and about. She being artist inclined even drew and painted this symbol over and over, without a clue why she was doing it.

My dad too!

My mom when she saw the rest of us discribe it and draw it freaked because it was appearing in her dreams.

My Brother J had subconsciously doodled it across his school books.

When we collated with everyone that we were all seeing this symbol in the two months that followed. We were a bit shaken to say the least and to this day wonder what the hell happened to us that night in the blue beam.

Later, in the 1980s when I became interested in UFOs again apart of MUFON I found a pic of a Craft with the same identical symbol on a photograph in a book by Vallee. It was reportedly a disk photographed in 1932! South America.

To this VERY day when my remaining family and I get together for family functions with our respective families and were out doors at night. We can STILL make the “Stars Dance!” Not only that we can shut off Street Lamps, cause brown outs, short out state wide computer networks, By simply looking at any electrical componet and simply saying while in a peaceful relaxed state. “Off now.”

So Doctor Burisch, MAJESTIC TWELVE if your reading here. YOU TELL ME WHAT ARE THEY AND WHY ARE THEY HERE!?! An I don’t want to hear bullshit of angelic J-Rods from the future. Your men spent a DECADE parked out in front of parents home studying us!

Shady

Dex wrote:
Shady

Look closely at these supposed alien symbols shown to abductees.

To me they look very similar to the Stephenville alien sky light show configurations.
In addition, other people have come forward telling they too witnessed the light show. So far, only that one guy got lucky enough to film it.

Dex

Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:02 am
GT Truther

About Number 17 from the above link Dex provided.

Quote:
"Dream Symbols from Michelle is the secret Tantric symbol used to awaken ESP powers, but you have to close the circle and put a square line at the end opposite the small circles."
--Hphaistos

Interesting. That explains why my sister I once repealed a nagging boyfriend who attacked her in a stairwell. He grabbed her arm she spun around and shouted "NO". He few off the landing across the school stairwell and smashed into oppossitte wall breaking his two collar bones.... We jokingly named her Carrie after that one...LOL

An it also explains why all of us have exterme ESP to this day. Including me that scores 95-95 in PK in studies conducted under college lab conditions.

Shady

Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:15 am
GT Truther

I've seen this same pattern elsewhere.. Oh I know Richard C Hogland claiming to have found this same exact pattern around Cydonia region of Mars. Of course those NASA folks call him a crack pot..

Shady

Quote:
REAKING NEWS
Researcher claims vast network of prehistoric civilization discovered near Lake Titicaca
Inca legend says cities were built by giants, destroyed in flood
Posted: February 27, 2008
1:00 am Eastern

Donna Anderson
© 2008 RaidersNewsNetwork

http://www.officialdisclosure.com/discovery.htm

Using earth orbiting satellites, acclaimed researcher David Flynn has studied the high plateau of Bolivia and found previously undiscovered unnatural patterns stretching outward from Lake Titicaca for hundreds of square miles. The geoglyphic works range from arrow straight parallel lines, enormous over lapping perfect circles and rectangles to 'labyrinth like' systems of walls and mounds extending over every feature of the terrain.

One hundred and twenty miles south of the lake, spirals, linear arrays and crisscrossing paths are scored into the earth covering an entire desert. Closer to the lake, branching walls and rectangular cells can be seen running vertically down hills. Many of these walls extend for hundreds of feet or more and maintain an average width of 15 feet. The estimated combined mass of the geoglyphic formations surrounding Lake Titicaca is staggering, exceeding many of the greatest known constructions of the ancient world.

Many researchers believe that the ruins of Tiahuanaco, situated only 12 miles south of Lake Titicaca and near the center of the geoglyphic landscape, is the oldest city ever discovered on earth. Consistent with these theories, the Inca living in the region during the Spanish conquest explained that Tiahuanaco had existed for thousands of years before their civilization began.

According to Inca legend, Lake Titicaca was revered as the location where the god Viracocha created a race of giants and later, the first humans. The Inca maintained that the giants built Tiahuanaco and also many other cities and structures in the area. However, due to their great evil, Viracocha destroyed the giants in a world flood. This legend is still believed by the local Indian inhabitants to this day.

The geoglyphs covering this area also exhibit extreme age. In areas where ice age sediment surrounding hills and mountains has been eroded by rain and wind, patterns carved into the bedrock underneath the sediment has been exposed, suggesting their creation sometime before the last glacial melt near the end of the Pleistocene era, c. 13,000 years ago.

Early researchers speculated that Inca and pre-Inca farming techniques produced the anomalous patterns on the ground around Lake Titicaca, especially in the horizontal terracing found surrounding the lake itself. However, the altitude of the Bolivian high plain presents several problems with a farming related explanation for the majority of the geoglyphs in the region.

At an average of 12,500 feet above sea level, most of the shapes and patterns are located in areas that have not been conducive for growing crops for the last 10,000 years. Their creation would have required an immense workforce laboring for hundreds of years in such thin air that altitude sickness was a real danger... literally, a super human effort. Additionally, recent high-resolution satellite images suggest that most of the features are characteristic of religious and ritualistic forms of pre-Incan art. They may even represent a sophisticated yet unknown form of communication.

The Nazca lines in Peru are perhaps one of the closest analogues to the geoglyphs at Titicaca. Both the Nazca lines and the Titicaca geoglyphs seem to embody a system of thought unlike any in modern times. Their exact purpose and method of construction remains unclear. However, many of the geoglyphs of Lake Titicaca were created by whole scale excavation of entire mountainsides at altitudes of over 14,000 feet above sea level where as the Nazca lines were etched superficially into the desert at low altitude near the Pacific coast.

Because of the unprecedented effort and resources nessesary for the creation of the patterns around Titicaca, they must have conveyed incredible significance in the minds of their builders. In our time they exist as one of the greatest remnants of any ancient civilization… a civilization that up until now, has been overlooked. In this light these newly discovered geoglyphs most certainly warrant further serious scientific study.
To interview David Flynn, contact us by email, or call 417-723-0610.
To read the full report Discovery of vast prehistoric works built by Giants? by researcher David Flynn, including satellite images of the vast network described in this article, please visit: http://www.officialdisclosure.com/giants.htm

Since 1993, David Flynn has posted original and ground-breaking research of ancient mysteries, "illuminated" fraternities, and prophecy on his famous Watcher Website. David's research has been published and referenced by numerous best selling authors, books and magazines around the world.

Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:22 pm
GT Truther

http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2008/02/2 ... ystem.html

Quote:
Planet Projected at Solar System's Edge
Kyoko Hasegawa, AFP

Feb. 28, 2008 -- Scientists at a Japanese university said Thursday they believed another planet up to two-thirds the size of the Earth was orbiting in the far reaches of the solar system.

The researchers at Kobe University in western Japan said calculations using computer simulations led them to conclude it was only a matter of time before the mysterious "Planet X" was found.

"Because of the very cold temperature, its surface would be covered with ice, icy ammonia and methane," Kobe University professor Tadashi Mukai, the lead researcher, told AFP.

The study by Mukai and researcher Patryk Lykawka will be published in the April issue of the Astronomical Journal.

"The possibility is high that a yet unknown, planet-class celestial body, measuring 30 percent to 70 percent of the Earth's mass, exists in the outer edges of the solar system," said a summary of the research released by Kobe University.

"If research is conducted on a wide scale, the planet is likely to be discovered in less than 10 years," it said.

Planet X--so called by scientists as it is yet unfound--would have an oblong elliptical solar orbit and circle the sun every thousand years, the team said, estimating its radius was 15 to 26 billion kilometers.

The study comes two years after school textbooks had to be rewritten when Pluto was booted out of the list of planets.

Pluto was discovered by the American astronomer Clyde Tombaugh in 1930 in the so-called Kuiper belt, a chain of icy debris in the outer reaches of the solar system.

In 2006, nearly a decade after Tombaugh's death, the International Astronomical Union ruled the celestial body was merely a dwarf planet in the cluttered Kuiper belt.

The astronomers said Pluto's oblong orbit overlapped with that of Neptune, excluding it from being a planet. It defined the solar system as consisting solely of the classical set of Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune.

The team noted that more than 1,100 celestial bodies have been found in the outer reaches of the solar system since the mid-1990s.

"But it would be the first time to discover a celestial body of this size, which is much larger than Pluto," Mukai said.

The researchers set up a theoretical model looking at how the remote area of the solar system would have evolved over the past four billion years.

"In coming up with an explanation for the celestial bodies, we thought it would be most natural to assume the existence of a yet unknown planet," Mukai said.

"Based on our hypothesis, we calculated how debris moved over the past four billion years. The result matched the actual movement of the celestial bodies we can observe now," he said.

He was hopeful about research by Kobe University, the University of Hawaii and Taiwan's National Central University.

"We are expecting that the ongoing joint celestial observation project will eventually discover Planet X," Mukai said.

Related Links :

Irene Klotz's blog: Free Space

International Astronomical Union

Kobe University

Would so called Doctor Burisch care to reply? LOL

I think we should be listening to the Norwgain poltician on Project Camelot instead ...

Shady

Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:30 pm
GT Truther

Temperature Monitors Report Widescale Global Cooling
Michael Asher (Blog) - February 26, 2008 12:55 PM

Twelve-month long drop in world temperatures wipes out a century of warming

Over the past year, anecdotal evidence for a cooling planet has exploded. China has its coldest winter in 100 years. Baghdad sees its first snow in all recorded history. North America has the most snowcover in 50 years, with places like Wisconsin the highest since record-keeping began. Record levels of Antarctic sea ice, record cold in Minnesota, Texas, Florida, Mexico, Australia, Iran, Greece, South Africa, Greenland, Argentina, Chile -- the list goes on and on.

No more than anecdotal evidence, to be sure. But now, that evidence has been supplanted by hard scientific fact. All four major global temperature tracking outlets (Hadley, NASA's GISS, UAH, RSS) have released updated data. All show that over the past year, global temperatures have dropped precipitously.

A compiled list of all the sources can be seen here. The total amount of cooling ranges from 0.65C up to 0.75C -- a value large enough to wipe out most of the warming recorded over the past 100 years. All in one year's time. For all four sources, it's the single fastest temperature change ever recorded, either up or down.

Scientists quoted in a past DailyTech article link the cooling to reduced solar activity which they claim is a much larger driver of climate change than man-made greenhouse gases. The dramatic cooling seen in just 12 months time seems to bear that out. While the data doesn't itself disprove that carbon dioxide is acting to warm the planet, it does demonstrate clearly that more powerful factors are now cooling it.

Let's hope those factors stop fast. Cold is more damaging than heat. The mean temperature of the planet is about 54 degrees. Humans -- and most of the crops and animals we depend on -- prefer a temperature closer to 70.

Historically, the warm periods such as the Medieval Climate Optimum were beneficial for civilization. Corresponding cooling events such as the Little Ice Age, though, were uniformly bad news.

Update 2/27: The graph for HadCRUT (above), as well as the linked graphs for RSS and UAH are generated month-to-month; the temperature declines span a full 12 months of data. The linked GISS graph was graphed for the months of January only, due to a limitation in the plotting program. Anthony Watts, who kindly provided the graphics, otherwise has no connection with the column. The views and comments are those of the author only.

Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:50 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 775 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next