It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:28 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.3 2012 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.3 2012
Lynnwood wrote:
Ah...Barb...Are you Preaching at the GT members? Is this your pulpit? Sheesh. Wow. I would hate to start skipping your posts. Please leave ME out of all the "We's" in your post... They seem to go beyond an innocent "We did this or that" - it bothers me to be included in a bunch of religious gobbledegook. "WE" didn't do anything you refer to in your WE statements, and I don't appreciate being included. How about you say WE (minus Lynnwood)... Maybe you could be more specific, like "Christians" or "Protestants" or "Baptists" or "Jews" or Americans, or Australians, or Germans, or whatever, but certainly not "EVERYONE" as in a generic "WE" to include everyone here or everyone that is on Earth.

Sorry, that post just bugged me.

As is your right, Lynnwood ,Grist. If it doesn't apply to you then it doesn't. I didn't say you anywhere now did I? I learned better than to try that long ago, even when you ask. I am only seeing things as I do, and trying to help those who need it, obviously that is not you. This was all toward the idea of "Do as You Will " and only those that contend that statement is right and good and the way to make this world a better place. Even when you add in, Do no harm. As for "we" statements, they only include me and any others that it may apply to. Again not you.

That you felt offended, also tells me that something in there stung, wonder why? And I am glad you do not hold that as tenant, Dex, to be sure.

Some of this was addressed to those that think offworlders are sending us good information through channelers, it just may not be so.

Time is short and the days ahead may be filled with a lot of decisions for us all. I do want people to consider something they have discounted because of the lies and trickery of men who write DOGMA every day, right here. We are surrounded by it, we cannot get through a day without hearing the twisted lies of the democracy we love being used against us. I want people to know that even if the fathers they are depending on to get them through let them down, that there is One Father that will still be waiting to help them , no matter what. That you find that so offensive, well, I am offended that you think I am preaching , so?? I do not think I have any right to tell you to think otherwise, why do you think you do?

None of us get it all right, but at least we are all trying, or I think we are trying to help one another. That is all I was doing. I am done. really really done now.

Shalom,
Barb

Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:35 am
Site Admin

Barb this is your FINAL WARNING about posting your religious rants here on the GT.

Do it again and you will be permanently banned from this site.

For someone who claims to be spiritually better than the rest of us you sure have not learned the Golden Rule yet :roll

I gave you a place to preach please use it.

To the members that were offended I appologize and I will remove the posts from the GT if so desired, just ask.

Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:39 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

(Note: This isn't play, this is a point,.. a serious problem...Dex)

'Zombie' attack Indianapolis video: David Martin fights off cops, stun gun shocks in 'ninja' attack

Read more: http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/local_news ... nja-attack

According to nydailynews.com , police attempted to subdue Martin with a stun gun, tackling him to the ground.

Despite Martin's shrieks and screaming, the shocks had no effect on his mobility, and he continued to fight the officers with kicks. He is seen doing somersaults while fighting off police.

"This guy's like a ninja, man. Holy s--t!" the man filming the police encounter is heard saying in the video clip “That guy’s strong, he’s got to be on something,” the man adds.

Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:49 am
Site Admin

Dex wrote:
(Note: This isn't play, this is a point,.. a serious problem...Dex)

'Zombie' attack Indianapolis video: David Martin fights off cops, stun gun shocks in 'ninja' attack

According to nydailynews.com , police attempted to subdue Martin with a stun gun, tackling him to the ground.

Despite Martin's shrieks and screaming, the shocks had no effect on his mobility, and he continued to fight the officers with kicks. He is seen doing somersaults while fighting off police.

"This guy's like a ninja, man. Holy s--t!" the man filming the police encounter is heard saying in the video clip “That guy’s strong, he’s got to be on something,” the man adds.

WOW, Dex! Anybody know what this Spice is? If you click on the above and go to the myfox link it says it is a synthetic cannibis?

Hmmmm - maybe I'm feeling a bit cynical this morning but what is up with all of this stuff any way?

Now back in my day (HAH! you knew that was coming, right?), mary jane did NOT do that to us. It just gave us the munchies and put us to sleep. :yamon

Where in the world do you buy this stuff anyway? Local news reports in the last week showed a crack down in my lovely suburban oasis ( :roll ) on smoke shops that sell this kinda stuff. Are smoke shops the same as the old head shops? I don't think so.

Man, I feel old reading this. :crylaugh :yamon

Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:59 am
Site Admin

Quote:
1.8 million lack power amid unrelenting heat
By the CNN Wire Staff

updated 9:37 AM EDT, Tue July 3, 2012

CNN) -- Out of power since Friday, Bethesda, Maryland, resident Jacqueline Hirsch went to the library to seek relief from the heat, only to find hundreds of others had the same idea.

"If you need to charge your phone or you need Internet or anything, you show up here and it's literally a madhouse," Hirsch told CNN affiliate WJLA-TV on Monday.

People were sitting on the floor of the library, using every available outlet to charge their laptops and cell phones.

Some of the millions without power after deadly heat-driven storms struck the area Friday flocked to malls, libraries, pools and most any other public place with electricity to seek relief from a massive heat wave blanketing much of the nation.

"He's supposed to be in camp today, and he's not because his camp got canceled," said Pawan Dhingra, who brought his preschooler son to the library. "So we have no power, it's hot, we wanted air conditioning, charge my cell phone and ... hang out with my kid in a place that's comfortable."

About 1.8 million people scattered through 11 states, from Indiana to Delaware and Washington, had no electricity Monday night.

For Tuesday, extreme heat warnings were issued for parts of Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Kentucky, Ohio and Michigan, with the National Weather Service saying that those areas would be scorched with temperatures near or above triple digits.

Heat advisory warnings were also in place for a handful of states, including parts of Nebraska, South Dakota, Wisconsin, Minnesota and Iowa.

snip

Read more here: http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/03/us/extreme-heat/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Is everybody okay? Boy this brings back some terrible memories post-Ike.

However, we were fortunate that a cool front blew in just a couple of days after Ike so we didn't have these high temps.

Please be safe all! :candle :heart

We aren't having high temps like we did last week. We had monsoon rains over the weekend and the mosquitoes are terrible! GAH! I HATE those little blood suckers.

We can't fog the yard because a pair of Cardinals have a nest in our lilac tree. We would kill the baby birds if we spray.

Sigh!

Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:03 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Scientists edge closer to proving existence of elusive particle
By the CNN Wire Staff

updated 8:55 AM EDT, Tue July 3, 2012

(CNN) -- At the start of a big week for the Higgs boson, the most sought-after particle in all of physics, scientists in Illinois said Monday that they had crept closer to proving that the particle exists but had been unable to reach a definitive conclusion.

The scientists outlined their final analysis based on more than 10 years of research and 500 trillion particle collisions using the U.S. Department of Energy's Fermilab Tevatron collider near Batavia, Illinois, whose budgetary woes shut it down last year.

Their announcement came two days before researchers at the Large Hadron Collider under the Alps are due to unveil their latest results at an eagerly awaited seminar at the CERN particle physics laboratory in Geneva, Switzerland.

"Our data strongly point toward the existence of the Higgs boson," Rob Roser, a spokesman for one of two independent experiments at the Tevatron, said in a statement. "But it will take results from the experiments at the Large Hadron Collider in Europe to establish a discovery."

Finding the Higgs boson would help explain the origin of mass, one of the open questions in physicists' current understanding of the way the universe works.

snip

Read more here: http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/03/tech/physics-higgs-particle/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:07 am
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
Phat,

I saw a person disappear right before my very eyes in about 1985. I always thought it was creepy because he was walking down the street next to a Cemetery: http://goo.gl/maps/smDp He was on the right walking the same direction as traffic, and I was driving. There were no cars parked there at the time. I was looking at his long coat and watching his stride. He had very long legs. Then POOF! Gone. He did not jump the fence. He was simply there one moment, and gone the next.

What you have described is transfiguration or something else. These things do happen I am sure of it. I have heard others who have had identical experiences. George Washington also described apparitions which appeared to him. George Washington also had many visions. Some of them became famous like his prophetic vision of the future.

--

I suppose that what I find most disturbing is the evil in this world that many are willing to accept. It stands on every street corner. Its so pervasive and yet most are desensitized to it and when I post the alarm of war.. Yes.. It is war.. We are all at war.. But.. Few even know it. We war over the last frontier.. It is a battle for our own minds. How many people come rush to the aid of a person screaming for help ? Very few. They teach girls to scream fire instead of rape.. It is because people will come for a fire but they won't help someone in need. This morass of apathetic complacency is the design of evil men / creatures who would impose their will on others to manipulate and control. We are either awake or asleep to this. We either have purpose or we are subjects of the Illuminaughty...

My being made to suffer 6 years is a testament to those who refuse to serve ! I refuse darkness and only accept the light. Do no harm. Yes, but.. do not enslave, impose, or dominate. I attempt to remove, as I am able, as much of my will as I possibly can. I fear my ego for it takes me to dark places, places.. where I do not want to go. I struggle with this daily. It has been somewhat of a blessing to have had suffered at the hands of evil men. It has changed me. I know many think me to be an angry person. I hope this is not true. I have had enough hate and anger and relieve myself from it like cutting off a foot which is gangrenous. I don't want to judge but I do want to call attention to the evil that surrounds us.

Before 6 years ago.. I was jaded about everything. Disillusioned,.. seeing a vast conspiracy to rob us of our heritage of peace and freedom I felt that I could do nothing. Many people don't even see this. About 5 and a half years ago I broke. I was broken.. I had no where to turn and no one to go to. Anyone who I told that I was being poisoned / drugged on a daily basis laughed at me. I came to the realization that I had no where else to turn except myself. I had to accept my suffering. Accept the unacceptable.

Lynnwood.. Yes.. I believe because you believe. I have faith in what you have told me. We should all have faith in each other and rely upon each others good intent. When any of GT'ers post. It is because of good intentions. I know Barb's has good intentions.. I know Dex has good intentions. I know.

:candle :candle :candle

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:49 am
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
Phat,

I saw a person disappear right before my very eyes in about 1985. I always thought it was creepy because he was walking down the street next to a Cemetery: http://goo.gl/maps/smDp He was on the right walking the same direction as traffic, and I was driving. There were no cars parked there at the time. I was looking at his long coat and watching his stride. He had very long legs. Then POOF! Gone. He did not jump the fence. He was simply there one moment, and gone the next.

So I went to the link you posted... Seatle is one of my favorite cities in America. I was once stationed in Bremerton and always look back to that time as a time where I was very happy.

By the way.. Is that the cemetery where Jimi Hendtrix is buried ?

PhaTz..

The Truth... Is for those who are bold enough to learn it, knowledgeable enough to accept it, stand not in judgment of it and are not predisposed to add
boundaries to it..

Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:06 am
GT Truther

=== Can you put a price on your soul ? ===

“You know yourself what you are worth in your own eyes; and at what price you will sell yourself. For men sell themselves at various prices. This is why, when Florus was deliberating whether he should appear at Nero's shows, taking part in the performance himself, Agrippinus replied, 'Appear by all means.' And when Florus inquired, 'But why do not you appear?' he answered, 'Because I do not even consider the question.' For the man who has once stooped to consider such questions, and to reckon up the value of external things, is not far from forgetting what manner of man he is.”

― Epictetus,

boundaries to it..

Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:59 am
Site Admin

Phatman wrote:
=== Can you put a price on your soul ? ===

“You know yourself what you are worth in your own eyes; and at what price you will sell yourself. For men sell themselves at various prices. This is why, when Florus was deliberating whether he should appear at Nero's shows, taking part in the performance himself, Agrippinus replied, 'Appear by all means.' And when Florus inquired, 'But why do not you appear?' he answered, 'Because I do not even consider the question.' For the man who has once stooped to consider such questions, and to reckon up the value of external things, is not far from forgetting what manner of man he is.”

― Epictetus,

Thank you, Phatz. :heart

What a wonderful quote to bring here and share with all of us.

Quote:
Because I do not even consider the question.

Ding, ding, ding...

Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:06 am
GT Truther

Phatman wrote:
Lynnwood wrote:
Phat,

What you have described is transfiguration or something else. These things do happen I am sure of it. I have heard others who have had identical experiences. George Washington also described apparitions which appeared to him. George Washington also had many visions. Some of them became famous like his prophetic vision of the future.

--

I suppose that what I find most disturbing is the evil in this world that many are willing to accept. It stands on every street corner. Its so pervasive and yet most are desensitized to it and when I post the alarm of war.. Yes.. It is war.. We are all at war.. But.. Few even know it. We war over the last frontier.. It is a battle for our own minds. How many people come rush to the aid of a person screaming for help ? Very few. They teach girls to scream fire instead of rape.. It is because people will come for a fire but they won't help someone in need. This morass of apathetic complacency is the design of evil men / creatures who would impose their will on others to manipulate and control. We are either awake or asleep to this. We either have purpose or we are subjects of the Illuminaughty...

My being made to suffer 6 years is a testament to those who refuse to serve ! I refuse darkness and only accept the light. Do no harm. Yes, but.. do not enslave, impose, or dominate. I attempt to remove, as I am able, as much of my will as I possibly can. I fear my ego for it takes me to dark places, places.. where I do not want to go. I struggle with this daily. It has been somewhat of a blessing to have had suffered at the hands of evil men. It has changed me. I know many think me to be an angry person. I hope this is not true. I have had enough hate and anger and relieve myself from it like cutting off a foot which is gangrenous. I don't want to judge but I do want to call attention to the evil that surrounds us.

Before 6 years ago.. I was jaded about everything. Disillusioned,.. seeing a vast conspiracy to rob us of our heritage of peace and freedom I felt that I could do nothing. Many people don't even see this. About 5 and a half years ago I broke. I was broken.. I had no where to turn and no one to go to. Anyone who I told that I was being poisoned / drugged on a daily basis laughed at me. I came to the realization that I had no where else to turn except myself. I had to accept my suffering. Accept the unacceptable.

Lynnwood.. Yes.. I believe because you believe. I have faith in what you have told me. We should all have faith in each other and rely upon each others good intent. When any of GT'ers post. It is because of good intentions. I know Barb's has good intentions.. I know Dex has good intentions. I know.

My parents both saw a dog vanish into thin air. And my granmother saw Christ walk past her and when she turned to watch Him, He vanished also into thin air.

Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:43 am
GT Truther

I've seen many things vanish into thin air and I've seen things materialize out of thin air I also saw a rock that was in thin air. Just yesterday a rock was rolling down the street it was STEERING itself making little tiny hops it looked like a small silver ball but it was moving really weird making tiny little bounces on the road like a frog hops along but it clearly wasn't a frog it was SILVER AND SHINY it hopped along now our road is STEEP it hopped along STOPPED!! looked at my next door neighbors house hopped backwards back UP the hill I live on and then continued rolling down the road

this is my house in street view::

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:08 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

the time traveler wrote:
Phatman wrote:
Lynnwood wrote:
Phat,

--

My parents both saw a dog vanish into thin air. And my granmother saw Christ walk past her and when she turned to watch Him, He vanished also into thin air.

Was this really necessary.. ? Are you mocking me... ?

boundaries to it..

Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:39 pm
GT Truther

Phatman wrote:

Uncle John here: I sense a mocking sort of thing there, but I don't believe that it was directly from the wonderful posters here.

This is hard to explain because it effects all of us. We suddenly want to express something and have no awareness of it's broader context in the current field of discussion. We just blast out. Something is interjecting responses into our mind? Could be.

Only love can fill
Uncle John

Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:17 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Phatman wrote:
the time traveler wrote:
Phatman wrote:
Lynnwood wrote:
Phat,

--

Phat, I am only telling you a personal story! That I personaly know two people who saw a vanashing act for real.

Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:09 pm
GT Truther

Phatman wrote:
By the way.. Is that the cemetery where Jimi Hendtrix is buried ?

REDACTED FOR SPACE

PhaTz..

No not the same Cemetery. Here's a map from the Cemetery on 55th where I saw the guy disappear, to where Jimi's Memorial is:
http://goo.gl/maps/qKsB

Jimi Hendrix Grave Site <-------------some cool images
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_R ... ngton.html

Since I heard your story Phat, I have always thought to myself that if you and your wife were with me, it would be impossible for them to poison you. I am up all night, wide awake every night, while the house sleeps. Not insomnia, I have delayed sleep phase syndrome---I sleep fine, just at a different time of day. My sleep cycle starts around 6-7am Pacific. You are both welcome to come get some decent sleep anytime.

========================

Also, I don't think timetraveler was mocking you, just telling you about the similar experiences he's had. They just happen to be a dog and a Christ look-a-like that disappeared. I always wonder when people say "it looked like 'Christ'" - I mean, who really knows what Christ looks like?

Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:45 am
GT Truther

Attachment:
phpOMsjNrAM.jpg

3-dimensional inter-locking triangles http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2012 ... 2012a.html

Heaven, the Light, connecting with Soul (Star of David)...

Dex

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:13 am

That's a Merkabah Dex....

;)

Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:56 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
That's a Merkabah Dex....

;)

Yeah, I know...
Has J.J ever shared with you a White Light pyramidal Merkabah photograph taken during a large healing gathering in South America? or is that another one he kept secret?

At one point, it even emitted a rainbow of light from it's top, just, like how it's depicted on the book's front cover of the Key's of Enoch.

Dex

Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:09 pm

I think you may be referring to this event -

Attachment:
DSC00076.JPG

It is part of a vid, which I have snippets of... grabbed it during the show and tell on my camera.

Were you there at the time?

Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:25 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:26 pm

That is a fine piece of vid work MT7 - thanks for posting it! Kudos to Stephen the author!

Putting it into my archive...

I have seen the craft enter the star gate - but this the first one I see leaving. Wow!

:clap

Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:36 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
I think you may be referring to this event -

Attachment:
DSC00076.JPG

It is part of a vid, which I have snippets of... grabbed it during the show and tell on my camera.

Were you there at the time?

No, I haven't seen that one. The white light pyramid I'd seen in a photo was of incredible clarity. A floating 3-sided pyramid, no metallic showing, in the sky with cloud formations in the background. Jim didn't want the commercial sector knowing about it. Thus, not many still do.

Dex

Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:35 pm
GT Truther

Post “One Mile Diameter” UFO Filmed by Space Station, Now Confirm
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/07/01 ... -iss-real/

Time mark
11:57
12:02 to 12:18

Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:55 am
GT Truther

Since we are remembering '76

I have modified the old phrase for the modern times:

"Speak TRUTH and carry a big stick; you will go far"

Wake up!
Bernie Sanders: Overthrow the Oligarchs

Bottom 60% own less than 2%, equality and justice for all, how when the game is rigged?
http://investmentwatchblog.com/chain-cpi-another-nail-in-the-coffin-of-standard-of-living/#.T_YGueGVv0M

a"R"gh, the new Political plan for medical vouchers, you get 1 day of Cancer treatment if you get sick.
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/14/opinion/krugman-vouchers-for-veterans-and-other-bad-ideas.html

Take the money and run, super "R"ich leave, to offshore, this is the thanks we for working to make a business friendly enviroment?
http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/romney-parks-millions-offshore-tax-haven/story?id=15378566#.T_YH0-GVv0M

It is ou"R"money in this war plan, which we were tricked into by the Politics_Thur_Business_Evil machine.
Now we now own 4.4 trillion, which we the people, did not sign up for paying and the PTBe planed in secret to dump the cost of on, we the people!
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0611/58002.html

Lest we forget also the cost of war in lives:
http://www.dailypaul.com/226920/us-veterans-kill-themselves-at-a-rate-of-one-every-80-minutes

All due to PTBe/MJ12, wanting to have control and secrets.
http://www.examiner.com/article/new-book-ufos-exopolitics-and-the-new-world-disorder-now-released

Quote:
UFOs, Exopolitics and the New World Disorder, is that if our leaders had not “failed us” in the 1940s and 1950s, we, as humans, would not be facing a worsening environmental crises, and a context of perpetuated war. Indeed, a perpetuated war context which has depleted financial resources has resulted the prevailing global economic crises

And now the The Biggest Financial Scam In World History from Plunders_Tanking_Business_explots:
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/07/the-biggest-banking-scam-in-world-history.html

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/ezra-klein/wp/2012/07/05/explainer-why-the-libor-scandal-is-a-bigger-deal-than-jpmorgan/

Quote:
Libor, the London inter-bank lending rate, is considered to be one of the most crucial interest rates in finance.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-18671255

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/48080521/ns/business-motley_fool/#.T_YXH-GVv0M

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702303684004577507042740592120.html

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/359239/20120703/bob-diamond-robert-jamie-dimon-jp-morgan.htm

PS: beware of ANY Political_Trash_Brokers_engaged in a"R"gh in clothing, they do exsist on both sides of our "House".

Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:12 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next