It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:40 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Eugenics by Vaccine 

Post Re: Eugenics by Vaccine
Gates Foundation Funds Surveillance of Anti-Vaccine Groups

a $100K grant was recently disbursed to Seth C. Kalichman, professor at the Department of Psychology, University of Connecticut, for "Establishing an Anti-Vaccine Surveillance and Alert System," which intends to "establish an internet-based global monitoring and rapid alert system for finding, analyzing, and counteracting misinformation communication campaigns regarding vaccines to support global immunization efforts." [emphasis added]

We can only wonder what organizations might be labeled as "misinformation communication campaigns" considering the fact that Bill Gates, in a Feb. 4th, 2011 interview on CNN with Sanjay Gupta said that "anti-vaccine groups 'kill children.'" Here is the full quote:

Quote:
So it's an absolute lie that has killed thousands of kids. Because the mothers who heard that lie, many of them didn't have their kids take either pertussis or measles vaccine, and their children are dead today. And so the people who go and engage in those anti-vaccine efforts -- you know, they, they kill children. It's a very sad thing, because these vaccines are important.

It is quite possible that any dissenting voice not in support of universal vaccination campaigns may be included in this type of "surveillance and alert system" as a potentially endangering the lives of others, i.e. "killing children." What is so ironic about the situation is that the Gates Foundation-supported Polio Global Eradication Initiative may have resulted in over 47,500 cases of vaccine-induced paralysis in Indian children in 2011 alone, and which is twice as deadly as the wild-type polio it claimed to have put an end to officially on Jan. 11 2012. Who here then, is truly concerned about the health of children?

Moreover, it is exceedingly difficult to view Bill & Melinda Gates foundation's GCGH as a strictly humanitarian foundation considering many of the projects it chooses to fund. Here are a few listed on their website which have already received funding.

(Details of each are at the link below; here are the titles:

Synthetic Lymph Nodes:

Needle Free Vaccination Via Nanoparticle Aerosols:

Plant-Produced Synthetic RNA Vaccines

Profitable Vaccine Distribution In Emerging Markets:

Genetically Programmed Pathogen Sense and Destroy

Vaccine in a Salt Shaker

A Humanized Mouse Model to Evaluate Live Attenuated Vaccine Candidates:

Alternative Delivery of Human Milk Proteins to Infants:

Bacillus-Fermented Natto as Edible Vaccines for the Developing World:

Nanotechnology-Based Contraception:

Discovery of Chemosensory Molecules as Novel Contraceptives:

Transgenic Cow Milk Containing Human Antimicrobial Protein

Ultrasound as a Long-Term, Reversible Male Contraceptive:

You will notice from the examples listed above that all of these funded projects involve the development of proprietary (read: potentially profitable) and as-of-yet unproven technologies, and which will require the transformation and/or alteration of a natural process or substance. Also, many of the grant disbursements have gone towards contraception. This appears to diverge from the GCGH's mission statement of "improving health in the developing world," insofar as it is focused on reducing population in the developed world, rather than supporting the health of those already living, in need of help.

That's his stated goal so no surprise, but it is staggering to see the volume....

http://www.activistpost.com/2012/08/gat ... ce-of.html

Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:10 am
Profile YIM

Forced Flu Shots Gaining Momentum Across the Country

Despite mounting evidence that the flu vaccine is completely ineffective at preventing illness, employers across America are threatening employees with termination if they refuse to get the injection.

One such employer is Faith Regional Health Services in Norfolk, Ne. The hospital has told staff they must receive the vaccine as a condition of their employment. A staff member commented on the mandatory nature of the vaccine. “You can refuse under 2 circumstances. An allergy, which you must get a signed doctor’s note for. Or religious belief, which you must have your clergy sign a note for. In the event that you decline the flu shot with one of these options, you are required to wear a mask for the entire flu season, which is December thru March. ”

The Colorado Board of Health has voted 7-1 that every worker in a healthcare setting will be required to receive the vaccine. ....

Rhode Island has also jumped on the mandatory flu shot bandwagon. ...., Health Director Michael D. Fine has filed the regulation, mandating seasonal flu shots for doctors, nurses and other employees and volunteers who work in hospitals, nursing homes, home-care agencies and other health-related industries in the state.

The Michigan Department of Community Health is urging all health care facilities to impose a mandatory flu shot policy. Munson Healthcare agrees wholeheartedly and has incorporated this into their policy, meeting a less-than-popular reception from employees:....

The main objection from healthcare workers seems to be the fact that the flu shot simply doesn’t work. Many of the staffers who are adamantly opposed to taking the shot are not anti-vaccine in general – they are simply anti-flu vaccine.

con. http://www.thedailysheeple.com/forced-f ... try_102012

Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:40 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Most health care workers know that flu vaccination is a part of their employment.

The Joint Commission on Health on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) requires a 75 to 85 percent rate of vaccination for hospitals and large healthcare organizations.

As to whether or not the vaccine works, I can't comment.

I can tell you that I had my flu shot last week. Hurt like a son of a gun (as always).

Do you want to have a loved one (or yourself) hospitalized in serious condition and have a sniffly nosed healthcare employee near you or your loved one?

Because, trust me on this one, doctors, nurses, LVNs, orderlies, janitorial folks, clerks, and everyone else comes to work sick. Yep they do just like in factories, shops and other large businesses everywhere. Some folks simply believe that they are too needed to skip work when they are sick. :roll :doh

Healthcare workers are not immune to the flu. I've seen flu decimate a department - by that I mean more than 60% of the workforce is sick and/or absent because of one person.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

If folks would stay home when they are sick, wash their hands (yeah even healthcare workers are guilty of this), learn to cover their coughs then maybe we wouldn't need a vaccine.

Until then - we do, IMHO.

Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:02 am

Quote:
If folks would stay home when they are sick, wash their hands (yeah even healthcare workers are guilty of this), learn to cover their coughs then maybe we wouldn't need a vaccine.

That's the biggest plus anybody could practice Blue!

I do trust your shot did not contain the mercury adjuvants that have been reported lately!

This article from Mike is what I do personally: - (quoted form an email received from the Natural News web)

Dear NaturalNews readers,

The big winter flu shot vaccine push is on! You are about to be bombarded with endless messages to "get vaccinated!" They're even starting to lay a guilt trip on those who refuse vaccinations, illogically claiming that your lack of a vaccine somehow causes other people who are already vaccinated to catch the flu. Yeah, I know, it makes no sense, but then again the entire vaccine industry is based on the same fantasy logic as unicorns, fairies, leprechauns and garden gnomes.

In any case, it's important to find ways to boost your immune system and shield yourself from colds and the flu without resorting to jabbing yourself in the arm with a cocktail of mercury, formaldehyde, aluminum and MSG. Oh yes, all those things are found in vaccines, according to the CDC.

So to avoid all that, here's my list of the top 20 ways to boost your immune system without resorting to deadly vaccines and all the toxic additives they contain.

The top 20 ways to boost your immunity to colds and flu without using a vaccine

1) Take a vitamin D supplement every day. Check our Vitamin D guide for details about choosing the proper dosage.

2) Get as much sunlight as you can for as late into the year as you can manage. Even getting sunlight on just your face helps produce more vitamin D in your body.

3) Drink immune-boost beverages like organic Cocoa Mojo, which contains a blend of 4 medicinal mushrooms. And it tastes like a delicious hot chocolate!

4) Use a high-quality air filter in your home to filter out bacteria and mold spores that may be circulating inside your home.

5) Get regular exercise to boost your circulation and immune strength. This exercise should be frequent and moderate. Do not over-stress yourself at the gym, or your immune system will be temporarily compromised.

6) Take supplements especially designed to protect your respiratory tract. These include Lomatium, Osha, Elderberry and more. You'll find many of these in the herbal medicine cabinets offered at the NaturalNews Store.

7) Take measures to minimize your exposure to immune-damaging chemicals such as those you'll find in laundry products, cosmetics, personal care products and fragrance products. The artificial fragrance chemicals found in most of these products are carcinogenic and cause liver damage.

8) Get off all medications that you can safely eliminate! Work with a naturopath to accomplish this, of course, as quitting medications cold turkey can also be dangerous. Most medications suppress your immune system, liver function, kidney function and even your reproductive function.

9) Eat more meals that are rich in pungent spices. Eat more curry, which is rich in turmeric. Eat more ginger. Eat more cilantro, rosemary, thyme and other rich spices. This includes cloves and nutmeg, two spices you'll typically find in eggnog drinks. These spices boost immune function and taste great, too!

10) Clean up your diet. If you're eating cheese and drinking processed milk, those substances are to be avoided during the winter influenza season, especially. In many people, cheese and dairy products tend to cause sinus stuffiness, which is really a lack of sinus circulation. This can make you more susceptible to physically catching and harboring a virus floating around.

11) Boost your trace minerals intake, especially zinc. Both zinc and selenium are hugely important for immune function. Zinc is especially well known for functioning as a shield support against many viral attacks. One of the best ways to boost your trace minerals intake is to switch to a natural sea salt or a high-mineral salt. We'll be offering these salts by Thanksgiving, by the way.

12) Move your lymph! Rebounders (mini trampolines) are great for this purpose. Jumping rope also works, as does just hopping in place for a few minutes each day. You can also do arm rotations and other simple movements to keep your lymph circulating. Lymph movement is crucial for immunity.

13) Take immune-protective herbal tinctures such as goldenseal, garlic, echinacea, osha root and elderberry. All of these herbs are found in the Enerfood Herbal Medicine Cabinet - intermediate. We also have a "basic" and "advanced" kit available.

14) While you're at it, wash your hands more frequently. Many of the infections we receive during the flu season come from us touching contaminated surfaces and then touching our eyes, nose or mouth. The simple act of washing your hands can dramatically cut down on viral infections.

15) At the same time, demand high levels of hygiene by those around you. Ask them to wash their hands, for example. Ask them to boost their immunity with herbs, nutrients and supplements that really work. In fact, when others fail to boost their immune systems, it's actually highly irresponsible on their part. Merely relying on a vaccine is actually putting other people at risk, since vaccines don't work 99 times out of 100.

16) Have an emergency supply of colloidal silver available. Not only do you want the liquid colloidal silver, you may also want to consider an inhalable form of silver like what you'll find in the Silver Lungs product. At the Natural News Store, we currently carry GHC's colloidal silver product called Silver Fuzion, and we'll soon be carrying Sovereign Silver products.

17) Get plenty of sleep. A lack of sleep compromises the immune system.

18) Reduce your levels of chronic stress, if possible. Stress also compromises your immune system, and it even "uses up" nutrients in your body, leaving you nutritionally depleted.

19) Drink more "live" vegetable juice. If that sounds too cold, make yourself some warm but raw vegetable soups. Search online for recipes. My favorites include a raw avocado soup recipe using red peppers, to which I add some Tobasco sauce. You make these soups in a blender like the Vita-Mix.

20) Laugh a little! Watch some comedy movies, or spend some fun time with family and friends. Laughter boosts immune function at many levels. It's good for your body and your mental health. Find creative ways to expose yourself to comical situations and you'll benefit as a result. :-)

Source: http://naturalnews.com/037510_flu_seaso ... colds.html

To your health,
- Mike

:tounge :clap :cool

Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:36 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Yep, Sky, some of the nastiest people (hygenically I mean) people I know are physicians!

They pick their noses, scratch their butts and don't wash their hands after using the rest room.

Ewwww!!!

Not to mention honking their noses on the street and coughing in their hands! :doh

And, yes, I have personally witnessed ALL of the above and more than once.

I'm a firm believer in flu vaccinations because I nearly died at 19 from Hong Kong flu.

East Texas has become a believer in hand washing and even uses the sanitary wipes at the grocery store to wipe off the grocery cart handle.

:mrgreen:

Took me years to get him to this point but I am proud to say that he is a hand washer! :elephant :brockoli :banana :heart

Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:22 am

Those sanitary wipes at the mall stores are such a cool innovation.

To catch any bug, such as the flu or TB(!!!) it is so easily transferred on the handle of a shop cart trolley. No problem with a quick clean with a sanitary wipe.... :mrgreen:

Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:24 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
Those sanitary wipes at the mall stores are such a cool innovation.

To catch any bug, such as the flu or TB(!!!) it is so easily transferred on the handle of a shop cart trolley. No problem with a quick clean with a sanitary wipe.... :mrgreen:

Yep I always after shopping AFTER using a taxi wash my hands with Hospital Grade Bleach

Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:00 pm
Profile YIM

:slap - nice one fr33k! Sure works wonders, but do ensure you use it diluted at least 10 times! Can actually burn the skin as it is a very power reducing agent.

Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:02 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

I read a really interesting post at Democratic Underground the other day about bleach.

Quote:
Clorox bleach-scented water

Last edited Wed Oct 10, 2012, 12:22 AM USA/ET - Edit history (6)

Played a little game in the bleach aisle today. It started when I picked up a bottle of Clorox bleach and it spilled on me, having been opened by someone before. I wiped my hands off, and suddenly had a memory from childhood of spilling bleach on myself. Back then, when you spilled bleach on your hands, you knew you had to rinse them off immediately with water. Your fingers got slippery the way they do when they are assaulted by a strong base, and you worried about your skin. This time? Nothing. It wiped off like water and left only a mild, clean sort of smell. It felt like water....because it was mostly water.

Looked for the concentrations of sodium hypochlorite in the various bleaches. The grocery store brand stated clearly on the label, 6 percent.

Looked at the store "value brand," which was a little more than half the price of the regular store brand. It was a three percent concentration, which means that it was actually *more* expensive for the active ingredients, but those who don't figure that out get to lug home an extra half-gallon of water for their cash.

But the biggest surprise was Clorox, which did not even have the percentages listed on the products on the shelf. Instead, they had a phone number and a nice little note to call if you want to know what is inside.

So I went home and looked up their website. On the pages for each type of bleach, they provide a listing of the ingredients and indicate that they are listed in order of highest to lowest concentration. But they don't give the concentrations there, either.

So I called the Clorox company using a number I found online. There were about eight options for departments, starting with "Investor Relations," but none of them seemed right for getting information about the products. Finally chose one of them and from there was transferred to a customer feedback line, where I spoke to a very nice young woman who informed me that there are "several concentrations" depending on the type of bleach.

The scented bleaches, for example, contain just 2.75 percent sodium hypochlorite. She informed me that bleaches that are "disinfecting" will have the word "disinfecting" on the label, along with a labeled concentration of at least 6 percent. Any bleach without the word "disinfecting" on the label has a lower concentration and does not claim to disinfect.

They are also now selling a (more expensive) "concentrated" brand (about 8 percent) that I suspect is closer to what was sold as regular bleach years ago. The representative said she wasn't sure what the concentrations were years ago.

I let her know my thoughts: that consumers tend to assume that the label "Clorox Bleach" contains a certain product....and that it is a rather slick word game to rely on customers to know that they need to find the word "disinfecting" on the label of a bottle of bleach in order to be assured that it will actually contain what we expect bleach to contain. I suggested that it might be more honest to label all the variations that have been watered down as "DILUTED." At the very least, I told her, the company should put the percentages on all the labels.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021502202

WTH? :huh

Here I've been purchasing (and paying a premium for) Clorox bleach all these years and I'm basically purchasing WATER???? :headbang :censor :rant

Just another :sheep consumer getting ripped off.

NO MORE, I say! NO MORE!

An informed consumer is someone the big corporations need to be afraid of ...

Be afraid, be very afraid.

I am the 99%! :mrgreen:

Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:27 am

thanks for pointing that out, Blue. Also don't buy the scented bleaches if you plan to possibly use bleach to purify water in an emergency. Also remember that it loses its potency after being exposed to air.

Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:03 pm
Profile YIM

Now this is a very interesting observation - and it is matching in more place than one!

I too have noticed in the past two months that my "Natural - unscented" bleach has changed in nature. Also does not feel slippery when on your skin and the smell has changed....

How damn interesting. As bleach is a basic anti-fungicidal / anti- killing everything - I am wondering is their ai'nt collusion on the go with minimising the effects of the "tools" we have had access to for hygiene and cleanliness???

One way of ensuring we all fall prey to the "bugs" they need out there to feed the medical industry complex or just plain 'ol E U G E N I C S .'.

I will be investigating this with some calls to the manufacturers - and hopefully report back soon.... :?:

:popcorn

Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:21 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Great, Sky! :clap

I read this and was totally shocked. How many people depend on bleach in their preps? Lots of us do.

I feel stupid, stupid, stupid. I depended on the Clorox brand because I thought it was the best and the purest.

Now I see that I was wrong.

I never buy the scented bleach because I am allergic to most scented soaps, detergents, etc.

I don't think this is a conspiracy more than it is an attempt by a trusted brand name to earn more profit by tricking dumb consumers, like me.

Look at how many consumer food items are smaller now - think soup, coffee, canned tomatoes and on and on and on.

:gah

Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:55 am

Why Does the Government Care so Much About Vaccinating You?
Elizabeth Renter - NaturalSociety - October 15, 2012

The government cares about you being vaccinated. No, they don’t necessarily care about the negative effects of the vaccination or your concerns, but they do invest millions of dollars to ensure as many people as possible receive things like the flu vaccine every year. They say they care because they want you healthy, but evidence shows not only do they not care, but vaccinations aren’t a good way to maintain health. Why? What’s the big motivator for the government to push vaccines like a dealer pushing illegal drugs on the corner?

Like any other drug dealer, there’s only ever one real motivation, and it isn’t your health.

The Alliance for Natural Health reports that the federal government has recently invested $400 million towards developing vaccines and similar drugs. This money is going to the Big Pharma companies of Novartis, Lonza, and GlaxoSmithKline, among others. They recently gave Sanofi Pasteur $77.4 million to retrofit their vaccine plant, far less than the company is putting towards the changes themselves. They’re doling out taxpayer money by the fortune and giving it to these companies who hide behind what they call “prevention” and “preparedness,” never minding the fact that the effects of these vaccines are highly questionable and the flu vaccine still contains mercury—one of the most toxic substances on the planet.

But it gets much, much scarier (and crazier). We recently reported that one biotech company known as ProdiGene, the officials from which actually faced jail time back in 2002 for contaminating the traditional food supply with ‘biopharmaceutical’ crops that were growing pharmaceuticals and vaccine components associated with AIDS, diabetes, and diarrhea. As if forcing vaccines on the public and infants isn’t enough, we need biofarms too?

Any concerns raised by the people or by science are cast off as conspiracy-theories or anomalies. But despite maintaining vaccines are for the good of everyone, the government has set up a vaccine court to help support Big Pharma should they get caught up in lawsuits. The National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program is designed to compensate people who are adversely affected by vaccines without really placing the blame on vaccine makers. It protects Big Pharma with federal dollars.

Though they maintain vaccines are safe, the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program has “issued decisions in favor of plaintiffs who were hurt by the flu vaccine”. They don’t want you to know about that though. They ignore the numbers which show an increase in adverse reactions to flu vaccines. They disregard research that shows people who received the flu shot were actually more likely to develop H1N1 than those who didn’t. They whitewash it all and urge everyone to get the injections.

The vaccine industry is just another money-making, good-ol’-boy network of “Crony Capitalism”. It isn’t about your health or the “preparedness” of the nation for an outbreak. It’s about money. It’s about lining the pockets of the multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical industry at any cost—including if that cost is your life or that of your child.

Read more: http://naturalsociety.com/why-does-gove ... ating-you/

:sherlock

Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:23 am
Profile WWW

And I simply loved this comment by a viewer on the above story...non-logical, but very funny!

Jane wrote:

The real reasons is 99% of these vaccines contain compliance drugs, drugs that make you more likely to comply with whatever you are told. Look at those who get vaccinated, watch how they defend getting a flu shot every year, when before they could care less.

Its about control people.

:mrgreen:

Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:26 am
Profile WWW

What's really in vaccines? Proof of MSG, formaldehyde, aluminum and mercury

Have you ever wondered what's really in vaccines? According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control's vaccine additives page, all the following ingredients are routinely used as vaccine additives:

• Aluminum - A light metal that causes dementia and Alzheimer's disease. You should never inject yourself with aluminum.

• Antibiotics - Chemicals that promote superbugs, which are deadly antibiotic-resistant strains of bacteria that are killing tens of thousands of Americans every year.

• Formaldehyde - A "pickling" chemical used to preserve cadavers. It's highly toxic to the nervous system, causing blindness, brain damage and seizures. The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services openly admits that formaldehyde causes cancer. You can see this yourself on the National Toxicology Program website, featuring its 12th Report on Carcinogens......

• Monosodium Glutamate (MSG) - A neurotoxic chemical called an "excitotoxin." It causes brain neurons to be overexcited to the point of death. ......

• Thimerosal - A methyl mercury compound that causes severe, permanent nervous system damage. Mercury is highly toxic to the brain. You should never touch, swallow or inject mercury at any dose. .....

In addition, National Toxicology Programs admits in its own documents that:

• Vaccinations "...may produce small but measurable increases in blood levels of mercury."

• "Thimerosal was found to cross the blood-brain and placenta barriers."

• The "...hazards of thimerosal include neurotoxicity and nephrotoxicity." (This means brain and kidney toxicity.)

• "...similar toxicological profiles between ethylmercury and methylmercury raise the possibility that neurotoxicity may also occur at low doses of thimerosal."

The report then goes on to say that the FDA studies thimerosal and somehow found it to be perfectly safe. It also states that vaccine manufactures are "working" to remove thimerosal from vaccines, but in reality it's still being manufactured right into the vaccines.

By the way, this report also reveals that the FDA requires preservatives like thimerosal only in so-called "multi-dose" vaccines -- vials that contain more than one dose of the vaccine. Drug companies could, if they wanted to, produce "clean" single-dose vaccines without any mercury / thimerosal. But they choose not to because it's more profitable to product mercury-containing multi-dose vaccines. As the report admits, "Preservatives are not required for products formulated in singledose vials. Multidose vials are preferred by some physicians and health clinics because they are often less expensive per vaccine dose and require less storage space."

So the reason why your child is being injected with vaccine boils down to health care offices making more money and saving shelf space! .......

.....visit this CDC vaccine additives web page, which openly admits to these chemicals being used in vaccines right now. It's not a conspiracy theory, it turns out. It's the status quo of modern-day vaccine manufacturing!

And just in case the CDC removes that page, here's a screen shot, taken October 22, 2012, showing exactly what was on the CDC vaccine additives page: http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/additives.htm

con. http://www.naturalnews.com/037653_vacci ... ehyde.html

Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:20 pm
Profile YIM

Patricia Finn Attorney (from her FB page)
BREAKING NEWS:

My firm is filing an Appeal in the United States Supreme Court in the case of Caviziel vs. Great Neck Union Free School District. This is a very important parental rights case challenging the constitutionality of US vaccination law, and denial of a religious exemption to vaccines for a Long Island, NY family. It is an important legal matter and key opportunity to knock out Jacobsen vs. Mass, the controlling case on vaccines laws in the US that is just plain old, outdated, bad law!

Spread the word!!! Pray over the Caviziel family and this case urging for the Highest Court in the United States of America to grant cert and hear the voices of those who refuse,and to protect this loving family's civil rights and freedoms. People have a right to refuse unwanted government intrusion over their bodies and experimental vaccines. These are protected rights in this Country.

We have a chance with this case to stop unwanted vaccines that are unsafe to the individual and the public health.

Patti is going to Washington, D.C!!!

Following is a link to the Wikipedia page on jacobsen vs. Massachusetts:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacobson_v._Massachusetts

Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:58 am
Profile YIM

Hat tip to Patricia Flynn via FB: - so sad, and Unnecessary!!!

Vaccine Court Judgements for Flu Shot Injuries

This is a partial list of cases that were awarded damages by the US Government via the “Vaccine Court”, which is a federal court of claims for the FLU VACCINE. Note the number of deaths, in just 2012.

All vaccine claims are managed and adjudicated by the congressionally-created Office of Special Masters. Many of these decisions include the stipulation that the Respondent (the government) “denies injury/death was caused-in-fact by vaccination, nonetheless, the parties agreed informally to resolve this matter.”

Then follows a list of cases decided for the plaintiffs, ranging from Guillane - Barre, to loss of hearing, to death in infants, the aged, healthy young adults. Go to the link to scan down some of the cases which were able to make it through the system from January to August this year.

http://drtenpenny.com/vaccine-court-jud ... -injuries/

Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:09 pm
Profile YIM

Following is a link to a group dedicated to removing mercury from vaccines:

http://mercury-freedrugs.org/

and an excerpt from a Natural News article about the organization:

Over the years, we have covered a number of stories here at NaturalNews that address the dangers of mercury which, contrary to popular belief, is still added to multi-dose vial influenza shots and various other vaccines commonly administered to young children (http://www.naturalnews.com). All this time, CoMeD has been on the front lines trying to raise awareness about the presence of mercury in vaccines, as well as urging lawmakers and other appropriate authorities to protect our children by taking action against the continued use of mercury in modern medicine.

Full article here: http://www.naturalnews.com/038675_coali ... cines.html

Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:29 am
Profile YIM

Hospitals illegally firing nurses for refusing flu vaccines in violation of state law, Civil Rights Act

Tuesday, January 22, 2013 by: Jonathan Benson, staff writer

If you live in the United States and work in the healthcare field, your personal freedom to make your own healthcare decisions may soon be on the chopping block, that is if it has not already been nixed. According to reports, an increasing number of hospitals and healthcare facilities across the country are caving to government propaganda pressuring them to illegally terminate all healthcare workers who refuse influenza vaccines, an authoritarian trend that openly violates Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 as well as state law.

As reported by ABC News, one such hospital in Indiana has already canned at least eight employees, including three veteran nurses, for refusing to be injected with high-risk chemicals and viral fragments disguised as preventive medicine. Defying these employees' natural and constitutional rights to govern the affairs of their own bodies, the hospital warned these faithful workers that if they did not get a flu shot by December 15, they would immediately be fired -- and several of them have since been terminated.

snip

Though many people are still unaware of it, every U.S. state has laws on the books that protect individuals from being coerced into taking vaccines or any other medicine as a condition for employment or education. In Indiana, individuals can gain exemption from vaccines for both medical and religious reasons. (http://www.nvic.org/Vaccine-Laws/state- ... ments.aspx)

Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 also prohibits employers from discriminating against employees for religious reasons, which in this case includes Hoover's religious exemption from the flu shot. This means IUHGH flagrantly violated Hoover's civil rights, and that she now has a legal case against the hospital for discriminating against her. (http://www.eeoc.gov/laws/statutes/titlevii.cfm)

"If your personal beliefs are religious in nature, then they are a protected belief," says Alan Phillips, a North Carolina-based lawyer who is representing several other nurses at the hospital.

According to reports, there are at least 1,300 other healthcare workers just in Indiana who have refused flu shots, and thus face illegal termination.

http://www.naturalnews.com/038781_nurse ... fired.html

Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:56 am
Profile YIM

Re: Eugenics by Vaccine
It kinda makes one think - reading the general trend the past few weeks - that the ante is up on the system of control pushing for the imposition of state controlled doctrines. This is one such area it is noticeable - so it will be interesting to place markers (for 2013) in all the agendas we notice this happening.

I think we will see the UN pushing its own rules along with the US - in cases like finally approving and enforcing standards like the CODEX ALIMENTARIUS. The other one that is very noticeable to me is the way Gay Rights are being pushed in every western country. :huh

Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:53 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
It kinda makes one think - reading the general trend the past few weeks - that the ante is up on the system of control pushing for the imposition of state controlled doctrines. This is one such area it is noticeable - so it will be interesting to place markers (for 2013) in all the agendas we notice this happening.

I think we will see the UN pushing its own rules along with the US - in cases like finally approving and enforcing standards like the CODEX ALIMENTARIUS. The other one that is very noticeable to me is the way Gay Rights are being pushed in every western country. :huh

That's right sky LGBT Rights are being Forced down our necks here too it's now IS A CRIME to be Heterosexual in Australia they have almost legalized Pedophilia / Necrophilia / Bestiality here too.. and I'm NOT joking It's a friggin disaster! all So Big Daddy (Big brother) can protect all those Less then innocent females and their welfare pay check providing walking abortions "Germaine Greer and her Ilks words NOT mine!"

Sick, Sick, Sick and F :censor ing Sick!

That's what Females and womens rights groups think of men in Australia "Walking Freak shows"

and I'm sorry to anybody who finds this offensive but thats what women are like in Australia.

This is what is wrong in America and Australia people like::

Valerie Solanas

and

Germaine Greer

now I don't have anything against the first/second wave Feminists I do with the third and fourth wave feminists as these vile creatures are the Man hating / Man bashing feminists.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:13 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Feminists have NOTHING to do with homosexuality, freak.

Women like Germaine Greer and others were pioneers of their time in drawing attention to women's rights issues.

Prior to these pioneers, women in the US (and around the world) were no better than property. In the mid-70's I attempted to purchase a condominium in my home State of Texas. Imagine my horror when I discovered that I could not own the condo in my own name because I was a single woman. The property would HAVE to be in my father's name.

As to the LGBT agenda you allude to above - I will tell you the same thing I tell my homophobic son-in-law. They are also created in God's image. They are also worthy of respect.
They are also given certain inalienable rights - the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Who you choose to love should not EVER be the government's business.

Homophobia, IMHO, has no place in today's society.

It is time to let the old stereotypes (and prejudices) die and time to look at people for what they are.

You see, Freak, when we begin to see people as "Other" we fail to see them as God's children - one and all.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:35 am
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
Feminists have NOTHING to do with homosexuality, freak.

Women like Germaine Greer and others were pioneers of their time in drawing attention to women's rights issues.

Prior to these pioneers, women in the US (and around the world) were no better than property. In the mid-70's I attempted to purchase a condominium in my home State of Texas. Imagine my horror when I discovered that I could not own the condo in my own name because I was a single woman. The property would HAVE to be in my father's name.

As to the LGBT agenda you allude to above - I will tell you the same thing I tell my homophobic son-in-law. They are also created in God's image. They are also worthy of respect.
They are also given certain inalienable rights - the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Who you choose to love should not EVER be the government's business.

Homophobia, IMHO, has no place in today's society.

It is time to let the old stereotypes (and prejudices) die and time to look at people for what they are.

You see, Freak, when we begin to see people as "Other" we fail to see them as God's children - one and all.

BlueBonnet your a second wave feminist and I stated I have nothing Wrong with that It's what has happened to feminism I have a problem with have you actually READ the SCUM manifesto did you actally know she KILLED ANDY WARHOL

Men today are being Slaughtered over these things Yes feminism has gotten THAT bad

Would you Like a for Instance?

Also I'm Not HOMOPHOBIC but I don't Need their Ideals Crammed down My neck 24/7 :headbang Your talking to A guy here that Has a cousin who is Gay his name is Todd Grew he has moved over there to the U.S. I think his mother my Auntie said he is in Texas but I'm not sure.

She told me "Well I'm losing my Firstborn son"
"He's gone over there to live, him and his *friend* are buying a house over there"
She also said "what can I do he's an adult now and it's his choice?"

I'll tell you this Gays are some of the cleanest people I've met their houses are spotless. :headbang buggered If I know where they get the energy to clean their houses like that :?: :shock:

There were no real issues these "Issues" as you call them were DESIGNED by the Rockefellers think about it

You said::

In the mid-70's I attempted to purchase a condominium in my home State of Texas. Imagine my horror when I discovered that I could not own the condo in my own name because I was a single woman. The property would HAVE to be in my father's name.

so in 1975 you attempted to buy a Condo and they said "no you can't" did you question them as to WHY you couldn't or did you just get all huffy and got your *knickers in a knot (*Aussie slang for chucking a Pink fit) was it really because you were a single woman? No it wasn't! and It was designed to get you all riled up like you are now and have you ever thought Why you needed your father's name?

To make you feel the way you did back then to make your father who you love in your eyes LOOK like the bad guy to make you feel worthless! which you just told me you felt. Hows that for baiting! This is how it was planned

1.) Restrict everything for women
2.) wait until they all get fed up and start hollering
3.) Use female shills to plant seeds that will grow into feminism
4.) Use fascist now man hating women as tools to control all the other men we can't reach

Blue feminism started in France and the Netherlands in the 16th century! it is a Tool of the Illuminati

They USED you as a tool of CONTROL Women Naturally hold Power over men Sexually, Men can't have kids without women!

Your still a slave to the Patriarchal bankers your also a tool of theirs they baited you like a fish they used the LURE of Feminism by deliberately Cutting you out of everything, Then hanging the Bait over your heads so they could use you as their personal battering ram to knock their fake Patriarchal system over to Oppress all of mankind It worked!

It's NOT a competition blue!
women were NOT supposed to compete with men!
Both were supposed to compliment each other!
Men are women's yin and women are mens Yang!

Look at it

Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:02 pm
Profile YIM

Baby Girl Dies Hours After Getting 5 Vaccinations

On February 21, 2013, a one month-old baby girl died after receiving her first vaccinations. Baby Ayushi Gupta died at the Maltibai Hospital, Thane, West Mumbai in India just hours after receiving her vaccinations for Hepatitis B, DPT (diptheria, pertussis and tetanus) and oral pulse polio drops.

Her parents blame her death on the vaccinations and have filed a complaint with the Thane Nagar police station against the hospital for negligence.

Just before her vaccinations, Ayushi’s parents, Amit and Lata Gupta, informed the hospital that their baby was unwell and had a cough. After examining the baby, doctors told her parents that the cough was caused by a change in the weather and continued with the vaccinations.
FIVE VACCINES LATER, THEIR DAUGHTER IS GONE

Con. http://vactruth.com/2013/03/17/baby-die ... cinations/

Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:57 am
Profile YIM

from Mike Adams' website. TIFWIW but I wouldn't be surprised if it were true.

Internet monitoring system to stalk social media users who question safety of vaccines
Friday, May 31, 2013 by: Jonathan Benson, staff writer

(NaturalNews) If you post articles to your Facebook wall that warn others about the dangers of vaccines, or Tweet links to the latest studies tying vaccines to autism through Twitter, the vaccine pushers of the world could soon know about it in real time. According to new reports, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation-backed scientists in both the United States and Great Britain have jointly developed a computerized global monitoring system capable of tracking all social media activity around the world that defies mainstream vaccine dogma, and reporting it directly to authorities.

This brave new exercise in multinational, Big Brother spying is being hailed as a solution to the rapid spread of so-called "rumors" and "lies" about vaccines via the internet, which basically constitute any online free speech that questions the safety or effectiveness of vaccines. According to mainstream authorities, vaccines are completely safe and effective in every way, and anything that defies this unsubstantiated proclamation is now officially considered to be misinformation by the global police state.

According to Heidi Larson from the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine in the U.K., and author of the new tracking system, free speech on the internet has "speeded up the global spread" of what she and others consider to be "unchecked rumors and misinformation about vaccines." People thinking for themselves, in other words, and discussing legitimate vaccine safety concerns with others online is a threat to the establishment, thus the need for a virtual all-seeing eye, of sorts, to monitor all this chatter and report it directly to health officials.

Bill Gates, vaccine industry desperately trying to maintain vaccine myth through intimidation.

The real motivation behind the development of this new tracking tool, of course, is to increase vaccine compliance by intimidating people into silence. Since the Gates Foundation-backed vaccine pushers do not have the capacity to completely prohibit online free speech as it pertains to vaccines (at least not yet), they are instead resorting to underhanded intimidation and manipulation tactics that they hope will give them a new platform to spread their propaganda more quickly and thwart efforts that defy the vaccine status quo.

This is all openly admitted by those who developed the new tracking platform using Gates Foundation funds, and it speaks for itself as to the true intentions of this sadistic cohort. An increasing number of people, for good reason, are avoiding vaccines, as study after study shows them to be toxic and largely ineffective. In fact, vaccines have been shown to be the cause of disease outbreaks, not the solution to them as claimed by Larson and others. So to stem this massive departure, the vaccine industry is seeking new ways to embed itself in the global discussion on vaccines in order to convince more people to get them.

Con. here: http://www.naturalnews.com/040571_Gates ... ngers.html

Fri May 31, 2013 9:36 am
Profile YIM
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next