It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:30 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 917 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.4 2012 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.4 2012
fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Hooo Boy I gotta goto the dentists tomorrow NOT looking forward to it I'm pretty edgy and flipping out right now :scared

Four front teeth to go tomorrow I hope it isn't something like 16 injections or something God I HATE those injections he gives he twists the needle in further YIKES!!!!

How did you get new teeth so quickly? I thought you had 4 front teeth pulled but wouldn't the gums need to heal before getting dentures or implants? How did they do it?

Regardless, your new chops look INCREDIBLE. Is it all over now? Looks that way!

Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:54 am
GT Truther

Excellent - what a lovely smile fr33k - well done :clap :heart

Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:06 am
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
Hooo Boy I gotta goto the dentists tomorrow NOT looking forward to it I'm pretty edgy and flipping out right now :scared

Four front teeth to go tomorrow I hope it isn't something like 16 injections or something God I HATE those injections he gives he twists the needle in further YIKES!!!!

How did you get new teeth so quickly? I thought you had 4 front teeth pulled but wouldn't the gums need to heal before getting dentures or implants? How did they do it?

No they do it that way over here now they stick your dentures in the same day they pull your teeth weird huh! :shakehead

Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:45 am
Profile YIM
Site Admin

avid wrote:
can't contribute at the moment but following 'Avidly' (ahem) :clap

No pun inteneded right :roflmao :slap :crylaugh :spit

Great looking teeth Freek I am glad its all over for you :clap

Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:58 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

simple simon wrote:

There is a blog type website by someone who uses the name 'psychic focus' who has been able to discover much information that answers many questions.

In short, some of the things which are being said include that planet X passes by in 2013; in February the Moon will turn counter-clockwise; there will be much disruption; because the web goes down there will be no way to make mortgage and credit cards payments, so these will be suspended; the day will lengthen by about 30 minutes - rendering all our clocks and watches obsolete; many electrical devices will be lost (burnt out); dire food shortages likely later in 2013 into 2014; and much more.

To keep the information 'findable' I've created a thread in "dreams & prophecy" with more information.

http://www.thegoldenthread.info/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=4245&p=47173#p47173

btw, I wonder, I wonder, will the moon's counter clockwise rotation event reveal (some of) the hitherto unseen side of the moon. Oh boy, the implications if it did!!!

Simon

Great find Simon and good call on making a seperate topic :clap

I will try and keep the responses bothe here and at the new thread.

I am interested to hear Recall's take on this

Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:22 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Freak - awesome! You look fantastic, mate! :heart :clap

Avid - you are in my thoughts and prayers, too. Here's hoping all goes well with you, that you have little pain, and a speedy recovery. :candle :heart

Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:33 am
GT Truther

Then: "They seem to be predicting that Sandy Island will reappear!" (1)
Quote:
SOZT

We have explained that as the Indo-Australian Plate rises on its eastern edge, where eastern Australia and New Zealand lie, that temporary undulations will occur in weak spots on the crust. The eastern end of the plate is heavy, so the first reaction is to bend in the Coral Sea, which is suddenly jutting above the magma level. This puts stress on the bend point in Australia, which also begins to bend. The second reaction is for the flex point in the Indian Ocean between Australia and India to allow the plate portion holding India to drop on its southern end, bringing Sri Lanka down. This allows the eastern end of the Indo-Australian Plate to straighten out, so the temporary bend in the Coral Sea region disappears.

During such times, the floor of the Coral Sea will flex up when the plate is tilting again, then relax somewhat as the magma fills in and again supports the void, then straighten out as the bend point between Australia and India allows Sri Lanka to drop, then disburses and redistributes the magma under the Coral Sea which now has once again changed shape. The crust under the Coral Sea is not smooth, but is as irregular as the crust visible to man. There are mountains and valleys, places where magma can get trapped or swirl, creating currents. Thus at times the Coral Sea floor will be LOWER than previously, although this too is likely to be temporary. For Sandy Island to disappear, temporarily, is thus logical.

EOZT

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... ho-went-in

Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:23 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Lynnwood wrote:
fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:

Regardless, your new chops look INCREDIBLE. Is it all over now? Looks that way!

The bad bits are over for now THANK CHRIST!

Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:56 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Here's one for the good guys folks :clap :clap :clap :clap

Peru Passes Monumental Ten Year Ban on Genetically Engineered Foods

Peru has officially passed a law banning genetically modified ingredients anywhere within the country for the next ten years

Full Story >>>>

http://www.whitewolfpack.com/2012/11/pe ... an-on.html

Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:18 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

As they always say follow the money, Vista Jet is a Swiss Company is it not?

Who (cough, cough, TPB) is putting their money in off shore accounts :hmm

Switzerland has a quarter the poulation of Iceland and they place the biggest order in private jet history?

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :hmm

===========

Bombardier signs record $7.8B (BILLION FOLKS) jet deal with VistaJet

Bombardier Inc. has made the biggest sale of business aircraft in its history, potentially worth up to $7.8 billion if all options are exercised, the Montreal-based company announced Tuesday.

VistaJet, a private European company that provides luxury chartered flights, has placed firm orders for 56 Bombardier Global jets valued at $3.1 billion and acquired options for a further 86 Global jets.

Full Stroy>>>>>

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/story/2 ... -sale.html

Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:09 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

A bit more on the Bombardier article L references above.

Quote:
The sizable cabins on Global-series planes make them well-suited to demand in China, where the emphasis is on high-status models, as well as promising markets such as Indonesia, said Paul Sheridan, head of Asian consulting at aviation advisory firm Ascend Worldwide Ltd.

VistaJet placed firm orders for 25 Global 5000 planes, which can seat 20 people and connect San Francisco with Seoul; 25 Global 6000s seating eight and able to fly from London to Tokyo; and six Global 8000s that can also carry eight and travel from New York to Hong Kong. The options are for 40 each of the 5000 and 6000 models, plus six 8000s.

Deliveries will begin in January 2014 and occur at a rate of one a month for 10 years. :shock:

snip

Read more here: http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-bombardier-jet-deal-20121128,0,7292953.story

Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:23 am
GT Truther

Post humor
This made me chuckle

This also gave me hope

Main stream media: CNN of all place.
The story of nuking the moon in 1958, go to show the mental mind set at the time:

http://security.blogs.cnn.com/2012/11/28/u-s-had-plans-to-nuke-the-moon/?hpt=hp_c3

Good news, kindness in NY city
Quote:
Officer Giving Boots to Barefoot Man Warms Hearts Online

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/29/nyreg ... d=go-share
Quote:
Violent crime takes a rare day off in New York

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/no ... crime-free

More good news

Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:21 am
GT Truther

Meanwhile "Dry rain" full of RODS in Australia

Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:09 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Post The dance continues

For ET
(They even have a DR Dan in the lab, time mark 1:07)

Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:04 pm
Site Admin

Thinking of Avid today and hoping the surgery went well :clap :clap :clap

Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:36 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

I heard from Avid:

Quote:
Thank you - I am at home now - almost immobile but son has come to look after me while OH is at work. Hospital was very good with me as I had breathing problems, so was in recovery for a long time. I'm sure the torturous pain will fade in the next couple of days! :-O Please thank everyone for wishing me well.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery! :heart :candle

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:42 am

Sending you Healing and Pain free thoughts and prayers Avid!

:heart

Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:36 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Bluebonnet wrote:
I heard from Avid:

Quote:
Thank you - I am at home now - almost immobile but son has come to look after me while OH is at work. Hospital was very good with me as I had breathing problems, so was in recovery for a long time. I'm sure the torturous pain will fade in the next couple of days! :-O Please thank everyone for wishing me well.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery! :heart :candle

Great news thanks for the update Blue :clap

Avid we all you a speedy & pain free recovery

Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:30 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Hi everyone. This is a bit of a teaser post, because I'm writing from my a tablet and I have to move photos.

Anyway, I bought a rather good camera, a Sony RX100, 20.2megapixels. I started taking photos of the moon and planet alignments, but the last few days all sorts of strange things were showing up, various sea creature looking things, some look as much like a plane as they do a string ray, small groups flying in the same direction, also many other types.
A large crescent shaped object with three red lights and possibly a small triangular craft flying into it. A large triangular craft with yellow green and purple lights. Oval shaped objects, plain grey with an indented underside. One that looks like a glowing green demon head with yellow horns, it had an angular yellow object near it. Some look like headless angels. One is a cockroach shape, barely visible but with clear dark angular sections underneath. That was the last two nights, but I couldn't work out why two shots had lots of these things and others only had a few or none at all.

Tonight I was taking photos and getting good cloud and star shots. Then I switched on the flash and the first shot, they all lit up, like bubbles floating in the street. Similar to a shot the day before. Then another flash and another flash, by the third one they had all gone. So I saw them, I wasn't ready for it or I would have had a better look.

So, I believe I'm getting a mix of very close to home flying things that are basically invisible unless you surprise them and space flying craft. I know people put faces on things they see but some of these things quite clearly look like faces.

Quite mean of me to not put the pics up straight away but it's very late here and I'm quite lazy. If you are the twittering type I have pictures up there, @mickfrommackay. Yes I'm really a Michael, but Hunter is a family name.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:40 am
Site Admin

Interesting, Rick!

I have a friend who is into paranormal activity and she has lots of photos of orb-like objects, especially in areas where known hauntings occur. Some are round and some are cigar shaped.

I saw a photo she took in the middle of the night near what are called locally "The Killing Fields." This photo has a face on it, too, albeit a dark shape with a face. No one was there - the face shape showed up on the film. Creepy! :scared

The Killing Fields are where several young women's dismembered bodies were found. Sadly, local law enforcement has never solved these murders.

Could this be what you are seeing? :hmm

Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:55 am
GT Truther

They glow and have unusual curved shapes and some have faces, but mostly they look like flying sea creatures. One tonight looked just like a squid. I've only been at this for a few days and I'm just starting to get the best out of my camera. Still not much of an idea what I'm dealing with. I've gone from thinking these were all in outer space to thinking I have a sea of floating creatures around my house.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:09 am
GT Truther

I'm moving photos over so I'll update as they come through.
I believe this one was quite far out. Unusual shape and straight line patterns underneath.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:42 am

Hey Rick - your not joking when you say you're teasing!!!

A 20M pixel beast and you give us a b&w 11kb image.... :gah

I am now in HIGH anticipation of at least a 1920x1080 full res colour headline image showing the guts of a sky beasty!!!

;)

Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:17 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Phew, I worked out how to do it. I couldn't see how to post bigger pictures, this is how you do it right? Sorry, I'm good on an ipad, regular computer stuff is a bit hard for me. This was last night, the flash shot that scared them all away.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:55 pm
GT Truther

Here they are, I hope you can see some of the details. Bear in mind I wasn't trying to photograph them, the camera autofocussed on them while I was taking star pictures.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:04 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 917 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next