It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:59 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 SHOOTINGS - UNUSUAL VIOLENCE 
GT Truther

Post Re: SHOOTINGS - UNUSUAL VIOLENCE
L2L wrote:
You mean to tell me that not only is Corporate America raping all of us financially but their kids are killing our innocent children too?

Somebody please tell me this is just a dream :censor

It's true they are the ones A$$RAPING all of you financially and using stolen ET tech and Tesla Mind control devices Killing your Innocent Children too. Oh but wait it also has a trickle down affect here in Australia too sorry for my vitriolic outburst but I've had enough no L2L it isn't a dream.

I feel sorry for you guys.

13 Bloodlines of the Illuminati

Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:12 pm
Profile YIM

More on the family:

The mother didn't have to work; she was left financially well off after her divorce from Adam's father. She had guns in the house for self defense.

Neighbor Gina McDade said Nancy Lanza was a "stay-at-home mom" and not a teacher or part-time employee of Sandy Hook Elementary, as some media reports stated.

"She had issues with school," said Marsha Lanza, (Adam's aunt) who lives in Crystal Lake, Illinois. "I'm not 100% certain if it was behavior or learning disabilities, but he was a very, very bright boy. He was smart." The mother withdrew Adam from school and home schooled him.

Peter Lanza is tax director and vice president of taxes for GE Energy Financial Services in the New York City area, according to LinkedIn. He also teaches a couple of classes at two universities.

He is also a partner at Ernst & Young, a major accounting firm. The older brother, Ryan Lanza, is also reported to be employed at Ernst & Young. There is a rumor, and I emphasize "rumor", that Peter Lanza was scheduled to testify at the LIBOR hearings. The same was said of the father of James Holmes, the Batman shooter. I have not been able to find any reliable corroboration for this.

On the guns:

Nancy Lanza was a gun collector, and that she showed off a rifle she had recently purchased. "She told me she'd go target shooting with her boys pretty often," (a friend) said.

But ATF Special Assistant Agent Gene Marquez said his agency "has not been able to uncover any evidence that the mother and the son were actively engaged in going to the gun ranges, practicing marksmanship, or anything of that nature."

The three weapons found at the scene of the shooting were legally purchased by his mother,

On Adam:

"You could definitely tell he was a genius," (a former classmate and neighbor) told CNN, adding she hadn't talked with him since middle school. "He was really quiet, he kept to himself."

Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:59 pm
Profile YIM

Quote:
L2L wrote:You mean to tell me that not only is Corporate America raping all of us financially but their kids are killing our innocent children too?

Somebody please tell me this is just a dream

If we believe the rumors (as yet unsubstantiated in either case) that the fathers of these shooters were both scheduled to testify in the LIBOR hearings, then I believe that we must also entertain the possibility that the shooters were either: 1) Manchurian candidates or 2) patsies who did not do the shooting, or were not the sole shooters. Since both shooters had mental health issues and most likely (I'm not sure if this is confirmed) were on psychiatric meds, either scenario is possible. Also there were witnesses to other suspects in both cases who were shortly ignored or glossed over. ???

Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:15 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

rutsuyasun wrote:
Quote:
L2L wrote:You mean to tell me that not only is Corporate America raping all of us financially but their kids are killing our innocent children too?

If we believe the rumors (as yet unsubstantiated in either case) that the fathers of these shooters were both scheduled to testify in the LIBOR hearings, then I believe that we must also entertain the possibility that the shooters were either: 1) Manchurian candidates or 2) patsies who did not do the shooting, or were not the sole shooters. Since both shooters had mental health issues and most likely (I'm not sure if this is confirmed) were on psychiatric meds, either scenario is possible. Also there were witnesses to other suspects in both cases who were shortly ignored or glossed over. ???

Does it NOT concern you that your american society is so PRO GUN that your entire country has lost the reality to the fact that 20 children died?

Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:31 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

L2L wrote:
rutsuyasun wrote:
Quote:

Does it NOT concern you that your american society is so PRO GUN that your entire country has lost the reality to the fact that 20 children died?

:heart

After a 1996 Mass Shooting, Australia Enacted Strict Gun Laws. It Hasn't Had a Similar Massacre Since.
By Will Oremus

On April 28, 1996, a gunman opened fire on tourists in a seaside resort in Port Arthur, Tasmania. By the time he was finished, he had killed 35 people and wounded 23 more. It was the worst mass murder in Australia’s history.

Twelve days later, Australia’s government did something remarkable. Led by newly elected conservative Prime Minister John Howard, it announced a bipartisan deal with state and local governments to enact sweeping gun-control measures. A decade and a half hence, the results of these policy changes are clear: They worked really, really well.

At the heart of the push was a massive buyback of more than 600,000 semi-automatic shotguns and rifles, or about one-fifth of all firearms in circulation in Australia. The country’s new gun laws prohibited private sales, required that all weapons be individually registered to their owners, and required that gun buyers present a “genuine reason” for needing each weapon at the time of the purchase. (Self-defense did not count.) In the wake of the tragedy, polls showed public support for these measures at upwards of 90 percent.

What happened next has been the subject of several academic studies. Violent crime and gun-related deaths did not come to an end in Australia, of course. But as the Washington Post’s Wonkblog pointed out in August, homicides by firearm plunged 59 percent between 1995 and 2006, with no corresponding increase in non-firearm-related homicides. The drop in suicides by gun was even steeper: 65 percent. Studies found a close correlation between the sharp declines and the gun buybacks. Robberies involving a firearm also dropped significantly. Meanwhile, home invasions did not increase, contrary to fears that firearm ownership is needed to deter such crimes. But here’s the most stunning statistic. In the decade before the Port Arthur massacre, there had been 11 mass shootings in the country. There hasn’t been a single one in Australia since.

snip

Read more here: http://www.slate.com/blogs/crime/2012/12/16/gun_control_after_connecticut_shooting_could_australia_s_laws_provide_a.html

The fact of the matter is that Americans believe it is their constitutional right to own weapons of mass destruction, i.e., assault rifles, handguns intended for the military and police, canisters of ammunition for these weapons, etc.

Nope. Not. Unh huh! No no!!!

These weapons of mass destruction are intended for one purpose and it is not hunting or self protection. They are meant to massacre human beings.

Oh and as to the "Obama is gonna take our guns" meme. That isn't gonna happen, either. Why?

Because we, the People, are gonna take your weapons of mass destruction.

We have had enough.

We have had enough of the NRA, its paid lobbyists, its paid politicians and on and on and on.

Enough of folks whining about their "rights."

No - you don't have the right to own a weapon of mass destruction.

20 children are dead - murdered horribly by weapons of mass destruction not by conspiracy theories, Planet X or whatever.

Murdered at school. Murdered just before Christmas. Murdered at what should be a place of safety - all because one woman thought she had the right to own weapons of mass destruction.

Think about it...

Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:39 am
Site Admin

Real Minutemen, Rise Up!
Gary Hart

It may take the slaughter of small children to finally prompt true minutemen to separate themselves from gun extremists. The U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that gun ownership is guaranteed by the Constitution and an estimated 300 million guns of various kinds are at large in the nation. It is not realistic to expect a gun-less America.

But, whatever else the Second Amendment may or may not mean, it is posited on a "well-regulated militia," a militia mentioned three times in the Constitution. Most hunters and gun owners do not own nor wish to own military assault weapons. They see no need for them. They do not want them. They do not believe such weapons fulfill any perceived need for home security or hunting.

The National Rifle Association, which claims to speak for America's gun owners, makes only one argument for assault weapons: if "they" take away our assault weapons, then "they" will come for our sporting guns. Never mind that the mysterious "they," purposely left vague to serve the needs of paranoia, is the government of the United States whose president and members of Congress are all elected by a majority of American citizens.

Outside the arena of combat, assault weapons serve no plausible purpose. To justify private ownership of combat weapons, therefore, a military purpose must be imagined.

The needs of paranoia require fear, fear that embraces black helicopters, abdication of U.S. sovereignty, U.N. government, and assumption of power by the Trilateral Commission. Assault weapons are required to prevent this take over. What the U.S. Army is doing while all this is happening is never quite clear.

Most sportsmen don't believe this. Yet their dues are being used to promote these fantasies. Let's have a new, sober, serious, non-paranoid gun organization whose members are the sane, thoughtful, responsible sportsmen who share the belief of the vast majority of Americans that assault weapons have no place in U.S. society. These mature minutemen also share the belief that state licensing of weapons, checks for criminal and mental backgrounds, and elimination of unregulated gun shows are necessary for a secure society.

We continue to spend hundreds of billions, even trillions, of tax dollars to achieve the elusive goal of national security. The movie-goers of Aurora, the little children of Newtown, were not secure. Those children are just as dead as if al Qaeda had killed them. Killing children is not a political issue: it is a moral issue.

The militia of the Constitution, now the National Guard and Reserve forces, are composed of serious, responsible citizens. Many are hunters and fishermen. They do not require an organization with a central message of paranoia to represent them. They should now form their own organization to speak for them and the great majority of gun owners would join them.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/gary-hart/assault-weapons-nra_b_2312102.html

Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:46 am
Site Admin

Quote:
I knew that day that the ideologies of my past career were no longer relevant to the future that I want, that I demand for my children. Friday changed everything. It must change everything. We all must begin anew and demand that Washington's old way of doing business is no longer acceptable. Entertainment moguls don't have an absolute right to glorify murder while spreading mayhem in young minds across America. And our Bill of Rights does not guarantee gun manufacturers the absolute right to sell military-style, high-caliber, semi-automatic combat assault rifles with high-capacity magazines to whoever the hell they want.

It is time for Congress to put children before deadly dogmas. It's time for politicians to start focusing more on protecting our schoolyards than putting together their next fundraiser. It's time for Washington to stop trying to win endless wars overseas when we're losing the war at home ... For the sake of my four children and yours, I choose life and I choose change.

Joe Scarborough - Morning Joe - December 17, 2012

Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:48 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Asperger’s/Mental Illness/Gun control are Red Herrings? Adam was taking controversial drug FANAPT

"Adam Lanza's mother had been increasingly concerned over her son's well-being in the weeks before the tragedy, telling a friend just a week before that he was "getting worse" and that "she was losing him," the New York Daily News reported. That report makes no mention of Asperger's syndrome, but it cites Adam's uncle who said he was taking an anti-psychotic drug called Fanapt."

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2012/12/aspergers-is-a-red-herring-to-explain-newtown.html

If this were the case, it would not be the first time....

School Shooting Prozac WITHDRAWAL 2008-02-15 ** 6 Dead: 15 Wounded: Perpetrator Was in Withdrawal from Med & Acting Erratically

School Shooting Prozac Antidepressant 2005-03-24 Minnesota **10 Dead: 7 Wounded: Dosage Increased One Week before Rampage

School Shooting Paxil Antidepressant 2001-03-10 Pennsylvania **14 Year Old GIRL Shoots & Wounds Classmate at Catholic School

School Shooting Zoloft Antidepressant & ADHD Med 2011-07-11 Alabama **14 Year Old Kills Fellow Middle School Student

School Shooting Zoloft Antidepressant 1995-10-12 South Carolina **15 Year Old Shoots Two Teachers, Killing One: Then Kills Himself

School Shooting Med For Depression 2009-03-13 Germany **16 Dead Including Shooter: Antidepressant Use: Shooter in Treatment For Depression

School Hostage Situation Med For Depression 2010-12-15 France **17 Year Old with Sword Holds 20 Children & Teacher Hostage

School Shooting Plot Med For Depression WITHDRAWAL 2008-08-28 Texas **18 Year Old Plots a Columbine School Attack

School Shooting Anafranil Antidepressant 1988-05-20 Illinois **29 Year Old WOMAN Kills One Child: Wounds Five: Kills Self

School Shooting Luvox/Zoloft Antidepressants 1999-04-20 Colorado **COLUMBINE: 15 Dead: 24 Wounded

School Stabbings Antidepressants 2001-06-09 Japan **Eight Dead: 15 Wounded: Assailant Had Taken 10 Times his Normal Dose of Depression Med

School Shooting Prozac Antidepressant WITHDRAWAL 1998-05-21 Oregon **Four Dead: Twenty Injured

School Stabbing Med For Depression 2011-10-25 Washington **Girl, 15, Stabs Two Girls in School Restroom: 1 Is In Critical Condition

School Shooting Antidepressant 2006-09-30 Colorado **Man Assaults Girls: Kills One & Self

School Machete Attack Med for Depression 2001-09-26 Pennsylvania **Man Attacks 11 Children & 3 Teachers at Elementary School

School Shooting Related Luvox 1993-07-23 Florida **Man Commits Murder During Clinical Trial for Luvox: Same Drug as in COLUMBINE: Never Reported

School Hostage Situation Cymbalta Antidepressant WITHDRAWAL 2009-11-09 New York **Man With Gun Inside School Holds Principal Hostage

School Shooting Antidepressants 1992-09-20 Texas **Man, Angry Over Daughter's Report Card, Shoots 14 Rounds inside Elementary School

School Shooting SSRI 2010-02-19 Finland **On Sept. 23, 2008 a Finnish Student Shot & Killed 9 Students Before Killing Himself

School Shooting Threat Med for Depression* 2004-10-19 New Jersey **Over-Medicated Teen Brings Loaded Handguns to School

School Shooting Antidepressant? 2007-04-18 Virginia **Possible SSRI Use: 33 Dead at Virginia Tech

School Shooting Antidepressant? 2002-01-17 Virginia **Possible SSRI Withdrawal Mania: 3 Dead at Law School

School Incident/Bizarre Zoloft* 2010-08-22 Australia **School Counselor Exhibits Bizarre Behavior: Became Manic On Zoloft

School/Assault Antidepressant 2009-11-04 California **School Custodian Assaults Student & Principal: Had Manic Reaction From Depression Med

School Shooting Prozac Antidepressant 1992-01-30 Michigan **School Teacher Shoots & Kills His Superintendent at School

more
http://ssristories.com/index.php?p=school

If it were these anti-depressants causing psychotic episodes, would you trust the corporate media to report on it?

The above was posted by user "No Compromise" on the Democratic Underground earlier today. Sent me scurrying to find out about Fanapt.

From Drugs.Com - side effects of Fanapt

Quote:
Psychiatric

Psychiatric side effects including restlessness, aggression, and delusion have been reported frequently. Hostility, decreased libido, paranoia, anorgasmia, confusional state, mania, catatonia, mood swings, panic attack, obsessive-compulsive disorder, bulimia nervosa, delirium, polydipsia psychogenic, impulse-control disorder, and major depression have been reported infrequently.

Quote:
What is Fanapt?

Fanapt (iloperidone) is an antipsychotic medication. It works by changing the effects of chemicals in the brain.

Fanapt is used to treat schizophrenia.

Fanapt may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.

:huh

Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:59 pm
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:

Quote:
What is Fanapt?

Fanapt (iloperidone) is an antipsychotic medication. It works by changing the effects of chemicals in the brain.

Fanapt is used to treat schizophrenia.

Fanapt may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.

:huh

Did I not say a page before this sounds Like he has Schizophrenia not Asperger's Syndrome :roll

Don't say I didn't tell You :mrgreen: :crylaugh I KNEW! We aspies DON'T do anything like that the government just likes blaming us for all the ills in modern society It's a conspiracy I tell you :whip

Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:16 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Yep, freak! That's why we love you so much! :heart

What I want to know:

a) did this poor soul have schizophrenia?

b) just what the heck does "may also be used for purposes not listed in this medical guide" mean? WUHT?

I found the listing of the school shooters and their prescription meds extremely disturbing as well.

I want to do a bit more research on this... :dunno

Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:35 pm
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
Yep, freak! That's why we love you so much! :heart

What I want to know:

a) did this poor soul have schizophrenia?

b) just what the heck does "may also be used for purposes not listed in this medical guide" mean? WUHT?

I found the listing of the school shooters and their prescription meds extremely disturbing as well.

I want to do a bit more research on this... :dunno

a) IMHO Yes he Did have schizophrenia

b) just Like Viagra was a heart / blood pressure tablet that also fixed well you know :embarressed :whistle

Maybe it's the tablets leading them to do this Looks BAD for BIG PHARMA now doesn't it!

Okay please do I've done the best that I can see what you can dig up I'm like an Internet puppy dog always digging up bones of truth.

I googled fanapt and it came up with a Caring 4 cancer website ???

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/iloperidone-side-effects.html

Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:02 pm
Profile YIM

I wasn't sure whether to put this here, or in Big Brother, or just "News"...

Facebook now threatening to shut down accounts of users who question official narrative on Sandy Hook shooting

Wednesday, December 19, 2012 by: J. D. Heye

Social media site Facebook has decided to turn the First Amendment on its head, which is remarkable for no less a reason than because its creator has made a fortune on the concept of free, open and unedited speech.

According to reports, Facebook has begun suspending the accounts of users who throw into question the official narrative behind the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre, after a warning by Connecticut State Police spokesman Lt. J. Paul Vance that said posting "misinformation" on the site could be result in criminal prosecution.

In one instance of outright censorship, an image that was posted in the shooting's aftermath and which questioned whether Adam Lanza, "a clumsy 20-year-old autistic kid," could have possibly been responsible for killing 26 people, was deleted, with the user handed a warning.

'We will punish you'

"It seems that Facebook is now in the business of shutting down the accounts of journalists who question the mainstream medias reporting of the news. Saturday night I was alerted by Facebook that I would have to wait three days until I was able to log onto my personal Facebook account again," writes the editor of SecretsOfTheFed.com.

"I was informed the reason for this punishment was the result of meme I had shared," the editor continued. "Facebook told me it '...violates Facebook's Statement of Rights and Responsibilities.' I was further warned that, 'If you continue to abuse Facebook's features, your account could be permanently disabled.'"

con. http://www.naturalnews.com/038402_Faceb ... oting.html

Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:06 pm
Profile YIM

What a find Ruts!!

Just proves my theory - FB is a shadow govt project - no such thing as a startup by MZ that get that powerful in such a short space of time.... but hey - its my opinion.

The whole shooting thing also! It all false flag planned events using mind controlled sheep to set up conditions so the sheeples will police themselves!!

It's all about disarming the population!

Just see who really believes in the cause Obama is pushing now - to reign in gun control! It's all the people that watch the News!!! Mind control!

Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:09 pm
Profile WWW

Predictions Confirmed: MSM Says Shooter Adam Lanza Was on Violence-Linked Anti-Psychotic Fanapt

The ‘Connecticut Shooter’ Adam Lanza has now been reported by mainstream media to indeed be taking the violence-linked anti-psychotic drug known as Fanapt, a prediction I made after the news of the shooting broke. And as I explained in my previous article regarding this drug by name, Fanapt has a very disturbing history of FDA testing and approval. It also has a long line of side effects that echo reports that drugs of this nature ultimately lead to suicidal behavior and increased overall aggression — side effects covered up by Big Pharma corporate scientists.

As Business Insider now reports in an article that is going viral across the web, Adam Lanza was indeed taking Fanapt — a drug with ‘troubled history’ as the article details.

Knowing that virtually every major shooter of similar circumstance and scenario had been on similar drugs including the Columbine shooters, Ted Kaczinski the Unabomber’, and many others, it was easy to see that Adam Lanza fit the bill as well. Of course this prediction was met with opposition stating that Big Pharma’s anti-psychotic and anti-depressant drugs were ‘perfectly safe’ and I was simply assuming things based on no evidence. Of course the reality is that the very creator of Prozac, Eli Lilly & Co., actually kept the link between suicidal behavior and Prozac consumption a secret to protect their own interests.

This link was cleverly hidden for years until it broke back in 2005, yet still many are unaware of the real dangers.

But what about Fanapt, the drug Lanza was taking? The drug itself has an even more troubled past. After initially being rejected by the FDA for ‘severe problems’ in patients, Fanapt was eventually approved after a disturbing lack of study. Fanapt was only tested on around 500 people before going on sale to the almost 300 million citizens inside the United States for widespread ‘treatment’.

But what’s even more concerning than the shoddy trials of the drug is the side effects listed on both the package insert for the drug and various online medical sites. These include:

* Hostility
* Aggression
* Mania
* Confusional state
* Impulse-control disorder

Many of these side-effects are listed as ‘frequent’. It should come as no surprise then to find out that Fanapt was initially thrown out by its first producer, grabbed by a later company, rejected by the FDA, then only later did it meet the mass market. Ultimately, however, it ended up prescribed to Adam Lanza and many other individuals who are being ‘treated’ for the very issues that the drug has been shown to cause.

So why is almost nothing being said about Fanapt and the potential connection to the violent outbreak that thoroughly encompasses these side effects? Why is there no serious mention of how virtually all previous killers were on similar medications?

The fact is that no one wants to talk about how Big Pharma’s concoctions are damaging our bodies and warping our minds. Instead, doctors will continue to prescribe Fanapt and other drugs to young children and teens without considering the severe repercussions. That is unless the alternative news and informed individuals push the issue into the forefront as done many times before.

There is no reason that drugs like Fanapt need to be pushed on young children who are already struggling with serious mental battles. Half of all United States citizens will be classified as ‘mentally ill’ and drugged up with antidepressants, anti-psychotics, and so on. But perhaps the Big Pharma drug system is truly mentally ill?

http://naturalsociety.com/predictions-c ... ic-fanapt/

:sherlock

Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:12 pm
Profile WWW

I agree with everything you say about these incidents, mind-control, false flags, efforts to disarm us. However, I have one question: how do we know that the shooter was on the Fanapt? I don't see anywhere the chain of knowledge that leads us to say that. I don't doubt that he is on anti-psychotic drugs, but I did see an article that claims his "uncle" who was the one to claim he was on that drug, was really a felon and recently released prisoner whose MO is to claim he is other people and to stir up trouble, and create false law suits.

Now, my first thought on reading that was that it was an effort to discredit the info that the shooter was on this drug. This may be true. I am going to try to follow up and see if any credible source verifies he was on this drug. Has anyone seen anything solid on this aside from "it is now known that..."?

Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:56 pm
Profile YIM

Re: the original story (in the NY Daily News)

Quote:
The reason for it being removed was likely the fact, as reported by Democratic Underground, that the claim that Lanza was on Fanapt was allegedly made not by Lanza’s real uncle, but by an Internet troll who reportedly inserts himself into every mass shooting story by posing as a family member of the killer.

Whether this piece of misinformation will be used by the establishment media to characterize claims that Lanza was on anti-psychotics as a baseless conspiracy theory remains to be seen.

Given the fact that virtually every mass shooter in recent history has been on some form of SSRI drug, expect the corporate press, much of which is funded by Big Pharma advertising, to want to keep the fact quiet.

Quote:
DECEMBER 26--A convicted felon who traveled to Newtown, Connecticut and masqueraded as the uncle of Sandy Hook Elementary School gunman Adam Lanza has been arrested on a federal probation violation charge, The Smoking Gun has learned.

Quote:
Riches, however, did turn up at a makeshift memorial site in Newtown, where he identified himself to reporters as “Jonathan Lanza,” uncle of the school shooter. As reported by the New York Daily News and other media outlets, he told journalists that the killer had been taking Fanapt, an antipsychotic drug prescribed for the treatment of schizophrenia. As photographers snapped away, Riches (seen below) dropped to a knee and feigned praying for the young victims.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/ ... ted-687543

So who are we to believe? Is there a real uncle? Is this story about Riches just to try and cover up the role of psychiatric drugs in mass killings? Or is this all smoke and mirrors, just trying to confuse us, muddy the waters and hide the real reason behind the whole scenario? One more interesting tidbit:

Quote:
Last week, we told you about a bizarre court filing in the Aurora theater shooting case -- one that blamed the incident on a police chief and the Illuminati, among others. Shortly thereafter, Reddit user FreedomsTorch set out to unmask the prankster behind the document. He concludes the culprit is self-proclaimed "lawsuit factory" Jonathan Lee Riches -- and since then, even more evidence has accumulated to support this theory. See it below.

http://blogs.westword.com/latestword/20 ... riches.php

Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:24 pm
Profile YIM

I just saw a post on Michael Janitch (Dutchsinse)'s FB page that rationally cannot be true, but needs an explanation that somebody more tech savvy than I perhaps can give me. This just doesn't make sense; all of these links seem to go to a fund for the children and families but why dated as far back as October? Help!

Quote:
Sandy Hook shooting happened on Dec 14 2012 --- so , how is it we have multiple sites talking about the shooting MULTIPLE DAYS BEFOREHAND?!!!!

thanks to idahopicker for finding ALL THE SITES that had the shooting up BEFORE December 14th !!!!

here is the search.. time stamps do not lie !

https://www.google.com/search?q=sandy+h ... 2F2012&tbm

When I followed that link, here is the first page of search results:

Sandy Hook School Support Fund - United Way of Western ...
https://newtown.uwwesternct.org/
Dec 11, 2012 - In response, United Way of Western Connecticut in partnership with Newtown Savings Bank has created the 'Sandy Hook School Support Fund' that will be able ...
Sandy Hook Support Fund - United Way of Greater Cleveland
www.unitedwaycleveland.org/.../Sandy_Ho ... t_Fund.htm

Dec 5, 2012 - Sandy Hook Support Fund · Donate Now ... We are all shocked and saddened by the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, last ...
Statement from Marian Wright Edelman, President of the Children's ...
www.childrensdefense.org/.../statement- ... right.html

Dec 11, 2012 - Statement from Marian Wright Edelman, President of the Children's Defense Fund regarding the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, CT.
Coverage of the Newtown, Connecticut school shooting | WRKO.com
www.wrko.com/coverage-newtown-connectic ... l-shooting

Dec 11, 2012 - Coverage of the Newtown, Connecticut school shooting ... Sandy Hook School Support Fund (set up by the United Way of Western Connecticut). For more ...
Sandy Hook Memorial Donations: How You Can Help - Duluth, GA ...
duluth.patch.com/.../sandy-hook-memorial-donations-how-you-can-...

Dec 12, 2012 - 14 shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School, a long and sad process of ... name to the Sandy Hook School Support Fund, c/o Newtown Savings Bank, ...
Sandy Hook Elementary
pinterest.com/heidiberg19/sandy-hook-elementary/

Nov 18, 2012 - Sandy Hook Elem. School Shooting. This photo posted to the Emilie Parker Fund Facebook page shows Emilie Parker and her father Robbie Parker. Fighting ...
Sandy Hook | Star-Telegram.com
topics.star-telegram.com/Sandy_Hook.html

Nov 26, 2012 - Open house being held for Sandy Hook students. 3 days ago. The children who escaped last month's shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown ...
Twitter / Search - sandy hook
https://twitter.com/search?q=sandy+hook

Nov 24, 2012 - The latest and best tweets on sandy hook. ... .uk/sol/homepage/news/4721772/Sandy-Hook-shooting-weapons-on-sale-legally-in-the-UK.html … ... cleats at $6,140 on: http://nfl.com/auction All proceeds go to Sandy Hook School Support Fund.
Smartphone-Give Em Hell'p - WAAF
www.waaf.com/pages/14893983.php

Oct 30, 2012 - Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting: Find Out How You Can Help ... Check donations may be mailed to: Sandy Hook School Support Fund, c/o Newtown ...
Some 492,000 lack power Fri. after nor'easter, Sandy: government ...
www.reuters.com/.../us-storm-sandy-outa ... 811U2012...

Nov 9, 2012 - Mourning the victims of the Sandy Hook school shooting. .... stock market, and mutual funds information available on Reuters.com, video, mobile, and interactive ...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:09 am
Profile YIM

Here are links to a couple of articles on the numerous changes in the story of events in Newtown - not saying they are true or untrue, but they bring up interesting questions.

Sandy Hook massacre: Official story spins out of control
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/12/20 ... f-control/

Sandy Hook massacre: Evidence of official foreknowledge?
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/12/21 ... knowledge/

Sandy Hook: Huge Hoax and Anti-Gun “Psy Op”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/12/27 ... un-psy-op/

There are definitely some major questions posed in these articles which are backed up with video and taped conversations from the moment police arrived at the scene....and other interesting info which you can research for credibility if desired (or you have the time - lol)

Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:57 am
Profile YIM

Another post/article posted online 6 days before the shooting - :huh

Georgetown University Student's Parent Killed in Newtown Shootings - Fundraiser
by JesseW 11. December 2012 07:05

excerpt

a Georgetown University student, who's parent was a teacher killed in the elementary school shooting.

As a form of support in this difficult time of life, fellow Georgetown Students have gathered around to help their pier (sic) by creating an online fundraiser.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... =firefox-a

Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:18 am
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Ruts - that is a web cache not the actual web page.

The actual web page shows a date of December 20th.

From Wikipedia:

Quote:
A web cache is a mechanism for the temporary storage (caching) of web documents, such as HTML pages and images, to reduce bandwidth usage, server load, and perceived lag. A web cache stores copies of documents passing through it; subsequent requests may be satisfied from the cache if certain conditions are met. Google's cache link in its search results provides a way of retrieving information from websites that have recently gone down and a way of retrieving data more quickly than by clicking the direct link.

A client, such as a web browser, can store web content for reuse. For example, if the back button is pressed, the local cached version of a page may be displayed instead of a new request being sent to the web server.

I tried most of the links you referenced above and none of the ones I tried work anymore. I suspect they were web cached pages, too.

Sandy Hook was not some vast conspiracy committed by the Obama administration to take away American's guns.

The reason some versions changed is because they were "versions" not the whole story. There were various sources used by MSM and others that may not have had the full picture at the time.

Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:13 pm

Thanks for the explanation, BLue, though I still don't understand how something that is cached from being posted on or after the 17th shows up with an earlier posting date, but I take your word for it. On the matter of conspiracy, I am not saying that Obama was the author of a conspiracy, nor necessarily aware of or approving one. However, there are just too many hard questions that have backing with actual video or sound recordings to stop looking just yet. We all followed the Virginia Tech slayings, and the many questions that arose there, as well as discrepancies in the Aurora shootings, etc. etc. And the questions from Sandy Hook have even more "proof", such as a video of the police taking the "long gun" out of the shooter's car long after the shooting was over (it was dark) when the coroner said all victims he examined were shot with a "long gun". Only one example of many.

Does anyone else have thoughts on the dating, or the discrepancies in the story ? If there is no other interest I will just pursue my questing myself and refrain from posting here -- I can feel the silence, or maybe just the usual lack of readers from the GT on any other threads. :dunno

Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:56 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

I would be interested in reading anything else you find, Ruts.

I think some of the discrepancies come from whatever sources MSM used. Some could have been clerks in the Police Department, for instance. Or just plain ole small town gossips for that matter.

This whole mess happened, IMHO, due to a troubled young man, his doomsday prepper Mom (and I am a prepper, too), and most likely the medication he was prescribed.

But more importantly the fact that he had easy access to assault weapons and canisters of ammunition is where we need to start.

Jest my two cents...

Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:28 am

Bluebonnet wrote:
I would be interested in reading anything else you find, Ruts.

I think some of the discrepancies come from whatever sources MSM used. Some could have been clerks in the Police Department, for instance. Or just plain ole small town gossips for that matter.

This whole mess happened, IMHO, due to a troubled young man, his doomsday prepper Mom (and I am a prepper, too), and most likely the medication he was prescribed.

But more importantly the fact that he had easy access to assault weapons and canisters of ammunition is where we need to start.

Jest my two cents...

A lot of what I am talking about is in prior posts. One questionable fact is that Lanza was on antipsychotic meds. That has not been established by any direct source. The "uncle" who is the one who told the press he was on that drug was an impostor, known for appearing at other such scenes and posing as a relative.

A couple of the sources just off the top of my head were a young boy from the school who saw a man "proned out" in front of the fire house. Of course this could have been anyone that they were suspicious of and who was cleared later... don't know. Then the videos of the police chasing a suspect into the woods and capturing him while Lanza lay dead in the school, video of the police taking the gun from the trunk of the car after dark. I had wondered how the school let Lanza in, dressed in riot gear and armed with guns. I thought I read in one place that the doors weren't locked until 9:30am but the fact is they had a new security system, with a camera at the front door. They could see who they were buzzing in. Then there were reports that he blasted his way in, shattering doors and glass, but there was no sign of shattered glass, and why would the principal come running to meet a shooter that could plainly be heard shattering the front doors? Oh there is just so much and the more I read, the more questions I have.

I'll hold off unless I find anything new and with supporting evidence. Just one more little thing while I'm thinking of it - we were told that Adam Lanza had his brother's ID on him, which is why it was first reported that the brother was dead in the school.... but the brother hadn't seen him since 2010; Adam had had his brother's ID for over 2 years? Maybe, I don't know, just another strange question.

Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:00 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Shots fired at Lone Star College campus

One person was in critical condition and another was wounded after gunfire erupted at Lone Star College North Harris campus on Tuesday afternoon.

The shooting happened about 12:20 p.m. at the campus at 2700 W. W. Thorne, near Aldine Westfield, according to the Harris County Sheriff's Office.

The two wounded people were taken to Ben Taub General Hospital. The condition of the other victim was not released.

Officials said two gunmen appeared to have been involved in the shooting. One of them was taken into custody a short time later. The other man is on the run.

Law enforcement officials were searching the area near the campus, using tracking dogs. The Houston police SWAT team is also on campus.

Investigators are still trying to determine what sparked the gunfire.

"We know that shots have been fired and we are in a shelter-in-place situation on the campus," said Vicki Cassidy, manager of media relations for Lone Star College System. "It's a pretty chaotic scene at this point in time."

snip

Read more here: http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Shots-fired-at-Lone-Star-College-campus-4214123.php

This is breaking news. Yes, this is from Houston. There are schools in the area still on lockdown.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:30 pm

New info on Google time stamps. Dutchsinse and another blogger conducted an experiment to see if Google date stamps are always correct. Here's a quote from his FB page:

I went back in time to warn you all about sandy hook..

back to 2011 -- LOL

actually last night tatotto1009 and I did the experiment to see if you can mess with google timestamps..

Lo' and behold, I now have a post TIMESTAMPED from Sept. 2011 talking about sandy hook..

Look at the op result. .you'll see my site. sincedutch.wordpress.com

THIS PROVES 100% a timestamp stays original.. and the CONTENT CAN BE CHANGED.

THIS INVALIDATES TIMESTAMPS FROM GOOGLE TOTALLY.... Anything can be changed.

Here is the link to the topic change experiment: http://sincedutch.wordpress.com/2011/09 ... ult-lines/

Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:34 pm
Profile YIM
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next