It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:59 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.5 2012/2013 
GT Truther

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.5 2012
Well, we are deep into 12/21/12 now and no big events. Reports of the sun rising normally in time zones to my east. Not a lick of "Doom-On threads" at GLP either, and maybe THAT is the weird thing!

Sigh....time for a nap!

Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:55 am

Thanks for that update epo3 - I just luurv Suspicious0bservers' little daily's - snappy and no nonsense!

:clap

Ha - day's work done and no incoming issues. So I am joining in for that nap Lynnwood. Off to read my book... :cool

Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:34 am
Profile WWW

Wow - this was a first for me - an interview on Skype (I think) with Bob Powell on his news show.... :whistle

Zetatalk's Nancy Lieder's Last Interview Before "The End Of The World" (Part 1 of 3)

:sherlock

Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:53 am
Profile WWW

Hahaha - I love some of the questions Bob asks - hilarious... :roflmao

Zetatalk's Nancy Lieder's Last Interview Before "The End Of The World" (Part 2 of 3)

MJ12 get's a mention here....

Nancy seems like the sweet old lady at the cookie shop on the corner. :tounge

and the final part...

Nancy Lieder's Last Interview Before "The End Of The World" (Part 3 of 3)

finally the 7of 10 is discussed a little...

ohweeee! :popcorn

Enjoy the rest of this auspicious day!

Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:43 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

MIRACLE ON THE ROOF
Friday, December 21, 2012
http://thechurchofufology.blogspot.com/

"This experience took place on Christmas Eve, 1976, in Gresham, Oregon," says Jason Q. "Although this story may seem 'beyond belief', I assure you, it is very true. It is proof (to me, anyway) that miracles do still occur. When I was five years old, I witnessed what I believe to be a miracle one Christmas Eve. My dad had just taken a job in Grants Pass, Oregon, which left my mom and me alone for the first time on Christmas. It was difficult not having my dad there that Christmas, as we had always been together for the previous Christmases.

"I was sleeping in my mom's room that Christmas Eve when we heard something out on the roof. Of course, being a young boy at that time, I thought it was Santa, but my mom thought it may be a burglar. She told me to stay in bed as she got up and cautiously went to the window. I was both excited and a little afraid, since she was so afraid. Although I thought it could be Santa, I also knew that it may be an intruder. My mom just stood there and stared, not saying anything. I asked her what was out there, and she just stared out the window. As she came back to the bed with a mesmerized look on her face, I jumped out of bed and ran to the window. What I saw was Santa, his sleigh and reindeer flying off our roof into the sky - just like you'd see on a Christmas card.

"My mom and I didn't talk about that night or what either of us saw. I thought it was normal, and she thought she was 'losing it'. She called her dad that night and told him what we had seen, and he told her that my dad leaving must have caused her to be hitting the bottle. He really thought she was losing it. He was really concerned for her sanity.

"Years later, when I was in high school, we had to tell a Christmas story in our German class. I told the one that I just shared with you. My friends laughed at me, not believing my story. I never heard the end of it after I told them I was serious. They really didn't know what to think of me after that.

"It gets even stranger. When I was leaving the classroom that day, a kid (who I didn't know) came up to me and said, 'You know, that was a great Christmas story. If one trulybelieves, he may at one time in his life experience what you experienced.' That kid then left, and I never saw him again. Who was he? An angel? A messenger? I don't know. Anyway, when I got home that day, I had to ask my mom what she had seen that Christmas Eve. Again, we had never talked about it, so I didn't really know what she saw that night. I knew what I saw, but I didn't know what she saw. All I could remember was how quiet she was that night, and how mesmerized she was. I wanted to know what she saw, to in fact see if I had imagined everything, as so many young kids do.

"My mom went on to tell me that it was a very difficult Christmas not having my dad around, but a miraculous one with what had occurred. When I asked my mom what she had seen that evening, she just kind of looked down almost in embarrassment. She then looked at me and said, 'I hope you don't think I'm nuts, but I saw Santa's sleigh and reindeer leaving our roof, taking off up into the sky. The snow-covered roof had animal prints and disturbed snow, where the sleigh had been sitting.' She smiled, and asked what I saw that evening, with tears in her eyes. I told her that I saw the sleigh and reindeer up in the sky. The timing of what we saw fits perfectly. I got up from the bed just as she was leaving the window. She saw the sleigh and reindeer taking off up into the sky, just before I saw what I saw. I even heard bells in the sky that night, and my mom told me that she did as well. We heard and saw the exact same thing, which was truly a Christmas miracle that year, when we really needed one!

"So, was it really Santa that night that my mom and I saw? Or was it a miracle that God had sent us, for us to see, especially due to how difficult that Christmas was? I believe it was both - a miracle and Santa. I truly believe that the God who created the universe and its billions of planets has absolutely no limitations, and therefore would have no problem giving to us that miracle that evening. He also hears our prayers. Like that kid in my German class told me, 'If you believe, you may experience this very miracle.' Or you may experience a miracle that is very personal to only you, which only God and you know. Keep on believing! Miracles do happen if one believes in them."

Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:33 am
GT Truther

Meanwhile in the Solar System´s Outer Planets:

Pole Shift has begun on outer planets (1)
Quote:
and Chavez-Goforth needs help to prove it (Photos) (Photos)
Denise Chavez-Goforth needs your help to confirm that the Pole Shift has indeed begun with the outer planets in the solar system. Planet X has flipped Jupiter and tilted Saturn.

Notes:
(1)
http://www.examiner.com/article/pole-sh ... o-prove-it

Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:26 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Quote:
Saturn's Crazy Christmas Tilt Pin it

Dec. 22, 2008: You look through the telescope. Blink. Shake your head and look again. The planet you expected to see in the eyepiece is not the one that's actually there. Too much eggnog?

No, it's just Saturn's crazy Christmas tilt.

All year long, the rings of Saturn have been tilting toward Earth and now they are almost perfectly edge-on. The opening angle is a paper-thin 0.8o. Viewed from the side, the normally wide and bright rings have become a shadowy line bisecting Saturn's two hemispheres--a scene of rare beauty.

snip

Astronomers call the phenomenon a "ring plane crossing." As Saturn goes around the sun, it periodically (once every 14 to 15 years) turns its rings edge-on to Earth. Because the rings are so thin, they can actually disappear when viewed through a backyard telescope. At the precise moment of crossing, Saturn undergoes a startling metamorphosis. The ringed planet becomes a lonely ball of gas, almost unrecognizable: Hubble photo.

(Historical note: Shortly after Galileo discovered Saturn's rings in 1610, they disappeared in precisely this fashion. Galileo didn't understand the nature of the rings and the vanishing act confused him mightily. Nevertheless, his physical intuition prevailed. "They'll be back," he predicted, and without ever knowing why, he was correct.)

snip

Read more here: http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2008/22dec_crazytilt/

Quote:
Jupiter Axis Tilt 2012 is a hoax!

Some people claim that Jupiter is 'tilted' as a result of Planet X, Nibiru or even lowly comet Elenin.

Jupiter's Actual Tilt

Jupiter's axis of rotation is very close to perpendicular to its plane of orbit. It is only tilted by 3.12° (compare this to Earth's tilt of 23.4°). This means that when observing Jupiter, the angle of the cloud bands is very close to the plane of its orbit.

Could Jupiter be tilted?

No, not without an enormous expenditure of energy. Jupiter is more massive than the Earth, and the speed of its rotation is much faster. A Jovian day is only about 10 hours long. This means that there is an enormous amount of angular momentum stored in Jupiter. Review the Rotational Pole Shift page, and try to imagine the amount of force necessary to change the tilt of Jupiter.

What is going on?

As stated above, the angle of the cloud bands on Jupiter is very close to the plane of Jupiter's orbit. This isn't changing. What is changing over the course of a night is the perceived angle of Jupiter's plane of orbit!

If we were to look at Jupiter when it is near the Eastern horizon in the Northern hemisphere, it may look a bit like this.

Hours later, as Jupiter transits the celestial meridian, it may look like this, and then as the morning sun causes Jupiter to fade from view, it may look like this. What's going on? Is the Earth or Jupiter suddenly wagging back and forth like the tail of the dog? No, but you are!

We live on a sphere

Yes, it's true. I apologize to all of the flatlanders out there, but yes, we do in fact live on the surface of a sphere. The sphere is spinning once every 24 hours. Depending on your location on the globe, this could have a few different effects.

If we lived at the North or South pole, then stars and planets would describe an arc in the sky that would lay parallel to the horizon. If we lived at the equator, the stars and planets would swing through an arc that is perpendicular to the horizon. Since most of us live somewhere else, then what we see is that some stars circle the pole, and some stars describe an arc from horizon to horizon.

As you follow Jupiter from its rising through its setting, the direction you are looking in changes. When Jupiter rises you are facing East. When it transits, you are facing South. When it sets you are facing West. This is because you are on the surface of a spinning sphere. If you were to follow Jupiter with an Alt-Az mounted telescope, you would see the angle of the clouds change as Jupiter moves across through the sky. If, on the other hand, you put the scope into an equatorial mount, then the scope would actually follow the direction of the earth's rotation, and Jupiter would not appear to 'tilt' in the successive images.

The effect of Latitude

As we have seen from the above graphics, the position of the observer on the earth changes the angle at which Jupiter appears to be tilted. In fact, if we were to move the observing point closer to the equator, then Jupiter's 'tilt' would appear to increase.

Conclusion

Jupiter is not 'tilted' any more than it has ever been. The amount of energy required to change Jupiter's axis of rotation is huge, and a passing planet (even a 'dwarf star') would not do it. Doomsayers don't consider the fact that we live on the surface of a sphere, and that the angle that solar system bodies appear to tilt changes over the course of the day.

Read more and see images here: http://www.2012hoax.org/jupiter

Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:23 pm
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
Thanks for that update epo3 - I just luurv Suspicious0bservers' little daily's - snappy and no nonsense!

Ha - day's work done and no incoming issues. So I am joining in for that nap Lynnwood. Off to read my book... :cool

No problem Sky, I check Suspicious0bservers' sight each morning,and find it a nice way to start my day.

Perhaps you have seen this one, but I'll share here anyway as other members may enjoy.

Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:58 pm
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.5 2012
Comments I've seen online about the Mayan Calendar, 'ascension' and general events for this time period include that there was massive rearguard action by the dark forces to stop any of the events which some people had been expecting... ???????????

Jelaila Starr is talking about an event which is supposed to occur between now and Christmas Day and which will result in this planet's rotation stopping and then reversing. I will be surprised, erm, I''m not saying that its impossible - but rather if this was going to happen then why is she the 'only' source of such information? See quote below.

Quote:
So what's next? Well--what's next is the big, big shift...the universal shift. This is the one where our planet, our sun, the central suns of our star system, and our galaxy all line up with the center of the universe. It's like a horse race and all the horses are lined up at the gate. When this alignment occurs, we will move into the inner part of that band of pro-evloutionary energy known as the Photon Band and remain there for 1000+years, ushering in a new Golden Age.

Some people are also saying that the Mayan Calendar Long Count actually ends today (23rd). I dunno :yamon

This video may be of interest...

I've not seen it yet but plan to (it may be a few days however before I find the time).
Apparently the guy spent over 5,000 hours putting this together and it explains things in ways which even ordinary people can understand. There are excellent visuals and charts showing orbits and alignments, our solar system, the Milky Way Galaxy and Central Sun. It even shows - the pattern the earth makes around the galaxy, going above then dipping below its ecliptic. And the effect of that. showing orbits and alignments.

The guy is supposed to have now vanished - many suspect that he was 'taken out' because he revealed too much info. I wonder whether he was from the Arcturian Star system and returned home? apparently he had a nickname of "The Arcturian". The first few seconds of the film explains more.

Simon

PS, anyone heard Clif High's interview on Time Monks Radio? will explain more later... gotta dash / going out. :awe

Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:50 am

That is a brilliantly constructed piece of data Simon - thank you for sharing it! Mark Graham is a very smart guy.

What cannot be denied though is that we have not had the end of our Earth Changes - and we are still entering the Null-Zone. The Sun is very possibly still going to have an event of serious implication for the planet. It has been a rough ride up till now - the question is - Will it continue getting rougher?

Mark's supposition whether we do not remember this in 33 days' time will be an interesting observation.

I will sure be to check back to this comment then!

Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:20 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Briefly dashing in - thank goodness we are all still here (and thank goodness the hype has gone)
Just dropped in to wish you all lots of 'pozzi-vibes' for everyone. It's been an exciting year here, and everywhere. I love all the research everyone does - thank you all.
Simon - thank you for your constant good wishes from a fellow - uk-er :-)

I am now deeply into the BS brigade on that 'political trigger' - in the actorville (and in Batman Map) to sacrifice children. Veterans Today seem to have a good angle of it, as does Henri Makow. The 'real' state troopers already there??? People posting the event before it happened...?
God bless those children - wherever they are. We almost certainly have the 'dancing Isreali' blackmail USA gov scenario - it's their 'stamp' on any authority!!!

I do like Veterans Today [YouTube]http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/12/21/sandy-hook-massacre-evidence-of-official-foreknowledge/[/YouTube]

as they tend to give us more references, and can link to ex-MSM such as RT/Al Jazeera. Nonetheless, these so-called 'freebie global news outlets are STILL controlled. Do NOT be fooled!

OK - we are 'kicking against the pricks" - but in the end a good logical environment statement, with backing and proper surveys, we would be all-together and sorted ;_))

Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:29 pm
GT Truther

Interjecting an opinion here,..Yes, i believe Don is right about the Harvest.

Dex

Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:10 pm
GT Truther

Refresh my memory Dex - What did Don say about the harvest?

Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:16 pm
GT Truther

THE WHITE HATS – 47.1
http://tdarkcabal.blogspot.com/

Twas the night before Christmas (Updated)

Twas the night before Christmas and all through the land,
The rats were all scurrying because Judgment Day is at hand;
Their stockings were filled with big lumps of coal,
It was their payment for trying to steal our soul;

The children were nestled all snug in their beds,
While visions of freedom danced in their heads;
With mama in her pj’s and I with my pipe,
Reading the media’s most recent NWO hype;

When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter,
I put down my pipe to see what was the matter;
I moved to the door to peek through the crack,
Expecting to see Homeland Security and the men in black;

As I opened the door and listened and looked,
I could hear thundering hooves and I thought I was cooked;
I braced for the worst then saw the white horses,
It was Paladin and his posse and all the special forces;

It was cold and snowy but their heads they were covered,
It was a sea of white hats as I soon would discover;
Tman and Wild Bill and rest of the crew
They were carrying a flag, the old red, white and blue;

Patriots for sure, one and all,
Unafraid to take the fight right up to city hall;
And after that was done, all the way to DC,
They were bound and determined for all to be free;

My neighbors all heard and then looked outside,
The white hats dipped their heads and saluted with pride;
They began to dismount their horses with care,
And spread out through the neighborhood with accomplished flair;

They carried with them parchments, scrolls and good cheer,
A smile could be seen from ear to ear;
The Constitution, Bill of Rights and Declaration of Independence, too,
Each neighbor was given a copy for review;

Our Founding Fathers would’ve been proud to see such a sight,
An entire neighborhood of patriots gathered together on Christmas eve night;
Paladin mounted his horse and raised his hands to implore the crowd,
To recite the Constitution together aloud;

“We the People” he began and the crowd joined in,
As he looked around and smiled, he knew freedom would win;
Their voices rang out as they raised their right hand,
And again liberty was proclaimed throughout the land;

As he gazed at the crowd, a single tear rolled down his cheek,
For the first time in his life the future didn’t look bleak;
Their voices rang out clear into the night,
I as well, hoped all would be alright;

The reading of history came to an end;
By all, the Constitution they would defend;
Tman stepped forward with a list of names,
Of the ones who were playing the corruption games;

He cleared his throat and looked to the crowd,
To see so many gathered it made him proud;
Documents obtained, statements taken,
The crimes they committed could not be mistaken;

“Clinton, Bush, Obama……….. and Biden, too
Romney, Geithner and Greenspan….to name just a few;
They cheated the people and the Government they subverted,
We have all the proof that the funds were diverted;

Herzog has told us a thing or two,
And Ed has the fortitude to follow through;
There are many people, who’ve seen the light,
To patriots we reach out on this Christmas eve night;”

He paused and cleared his throat once again,
And summoned the courage he had from within;
There was more to say and it was of great import,
The citizens and Congress he needed to exhort;

“Call your family and friends and talk to your neighbors,
It’s time to get back your hard earned labors;
Tell them to contact their Congressmen too,
Its time they too, honor the red, white and blue;

You elected them with your God given right,
Now tell them the story of this cold winter night;
As patriots gathered for their country so true,
We all stood together to watch the NWO fade from view;

The 113th Congress will soon be meeting to decide important matters,
They need to summon the courage to reduce the NWO to tatters;
Its time they stand up for the people they represent,
The message we send is with clear intent;

Honor your country and your forefathers too,
Restore the dignity of the red, white and blue;
Heed our call before it’s too late,
Its way past time to play it straight;

We’ll continue to expect you to do your duty,
And restore America to its former beauty;
Honor your flag and your country too,
Restore the dignity of the red, white and blue;”

As Tman finished a rider rode up like Paul Revere,
And whispered something in Paladin’s ear;
He raised his hand to report what he heard,
He’d disclose what he knew, word for word;

“Seems Obama is about to take a vacation,
This will be cause for a big celebration;
Too many issues and crimes committed,
If it goes to court, there’s no way he’ll be acquitted;

Biden will follow cause he’s a crook, too,
You don’t disrespect the red, white and blue;
Plundering and pillaging for personal gain,
The crimes they’ve committed are truly insane;

Charges are coming and we need to be prepared,
And corrupt politicians will not be spared;
The thorough house cleaning has already started,
Fools and their money will soon be parted;

Tough times are ahead but we’ll all make it through
So it’s time to wake up and get a clue;
Our rights and freedoms we must always remember,
On this cold winter’s night on the 24th of December;

He nodded his head to his posse with pride,
It was time to continue this patriot ride;
They took their signal and mounted their horses,
And checked their maps and plotted their courses;

He took off his hat and tipped it to the crowd,
Then turned and nodded and whistled real loud;
The white horses and hats rode off into the night,
As Paladin turned and said:

“MERRY CHRISTMAS to all and have a patriot good night”

Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:53 am
GT Truther

BTW - I had a great nap. I have to ask - what does Nancy Lieder have to say these days?

The reason I ask, is I no longer read at the PoleShift Ning.

Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:49 am
GT Truther

Meanwhile:
On Friday, December 7, the current Russian Prime Minister and former President, Dmitry Medvedev, made some startling off-air comments to reporters while his microphone was still switched on. He was asked whether the President is given any secret files on extraterrestrials while in office. In his responses,

Medvedev not only confided that extraterrestrials are visiting the Earth, but that some are actually living among us. He went even further to say that the Russian documentary, "Secrets about Men in Black", could give you more details about this issue.

Men in Black Russian Language with sub English

-Link-
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?d&v=CrjXmDlAYzo#!

Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:58 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:
This video may be of interest...

Simon,

Thanks for bringing this up, a really good video.

My take is the question is it there a hole in the ZERO that we pass thur on our journey to save Humans and save planet Earth?

I feel the answer is yes and It has been a “long distance runabout” in our reality of 25,627 years.

Up to now We have been monkey climbing the path in the pointless forest, and long time waiting to feel the sound.

Days of darkness, looking for the sunshine (3:20) [1]
UFO creatures from the left begin.(3:36)
Slowly appears the 1st Reversed Floating ICebergs (has gravity reversed?)
2nd RFIC (faster than the last)(5:12)
Just before 5:125, is a short harmonic low tone, with the floating reversed icebergs (you need to play it at slow speed)
At 5:27 to 5:33, there is high resonating tone and and a quite chant of “shine delirious upon us” :roflmao

What happened in moving from one reversible evolution to another in a strange loop from nothingness to eternity? [2]

A musical universe built and then is “unplayed” back into silence?

To move out of emptyness and live the middle path becoming the storage vessels of Love.

For those who claim to C the future
Quote:
"Imagine a multidimensional spider's web in the early morning covered with dew drops. And every dew drop contains the reflection of all the other dew drops. And, in each reflected dew drop, the reflections of all the other dew drops in that reflection. And so ad infinitum. That is the Buddhist conception of the universe in an image."

Most can not tell the difference between Clowns, Charlatans, and Control in the reflections of the Universal web.

Stay tuned in to the Higher Power of Love, to understand.

Peace and good will to all,

MT7

[1] not in the lyrics list but in the song, begins the rift, http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/yes/long ... round.html
[2] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mu_C-z56 ... 46&index=2

Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:27 am
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
That is a brilliantly constructed piece of data Simon - thank you for sharing it! Mark Graham is a very smart guy.

What cannot be denied though is that we have not had the end of our Earth Changes - and we are still entering the Null-Zone. The Sun is very possibly still going to have an event of serious implication for the planet. It has been a rough ride up till now - the question is - Will it continue getting rougher?

Mark's supposition whether we do not remember this in 33 days' time will be an interesting observation.

I will sure be to check back to this comment then!

Sky, I think that the 33 days ended on the 21st... maybe the memory loss will be relevant but as yet I don't know where / how / in which context. Unless that is we've experienced something that we (collectively) do not remember!!!!

mountaintiger7, I'm not sure.

=======================
Anyone who has followed any of the news today is likely to have heard about some firefighters having been shot dead whilst fighting a fire in a town in New York State. Terrible news, and of course we wish this had not been so.

However, Clif High recently predicted that something to do with firefighters would create a temporal marker for the start in the hike of the price of silver. OK, this was written a few days ago, and therefore Clif was probably thinking of a different event - but today's news certainly has to be that which creates that temporal marker.

http://halfpasthuman.com/firefighter.html

Quote:
A major temporal marker on the way to rapid silver price escalation may be in the process of manifesting. As noted in the wujo discussions, the 'fire fighter' temporal marker was the next anticipated major milestone.

Simon

Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:25 pm
Site Admin

Merry Christmas, GT! :wavey

Wishing you all peace, love and light this blessed Christmas season. :candle :heart

Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:32 pm
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.5 2012
I've put two messages in the 'dreams and prophecy' sections, as that way its easier to revisit them and see if they prove to be accurate.

One is a very basic transcript of Clif Highs' very long discussion on Time Monks Radio on 21st December 2012. Included in the things he says is that someone has rv'd a man who is believed to be David Wilcock who is in Hawaii after tsunami event and who others are looking to for advice but he is shooing them away because he does not know the answers plus is worried about the fate of a relative. (1 hr 34 mins) This is dated to February 2013 - Wilcock will be there on 15th, which is a day or so around when asteroid DA 14 passes by. :awe :scared

http://www.thegoldenthread.info/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=4310

I've also placed a chanelled message by Kryon which predicts events for the next 18 years. Things like peace in the middle east, how autistic and savant children are templates for the future evolution of humanity (sounds horrible but when understood is anyting but), why we will need to re-write just about every text book we know (physics, biology, etc), how we will learn to communicate with the rest of the galaxy 'in real time' (forget SETI and radio waves awaiting a response) and more.

http://www.thegoldenthread.info/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=4311

(I hope I inserted the links within this website correctly)

Seasons Greetings / Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays to one and all.

Try not to eat too much at a time, and remember that turkey (as a food) is for the entire holiday season - not just Christmas day!

We can talk about 2013 (the year that transformation becomes manifest [erm, I think]) nearer the date.

Simon

Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:06 pm
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:
Sky wrote:
1) news today is likely to have heard about some firefighters having been shot dead .
2) temporal marker for the start in the hike of the price of silver.l[/url]

Simon,

#1) It is possible that it was a prediction.
It is also possible that it was a coincidence.
It is also possible that PTBe used him as pawn in the game.
One psychopath may not make a World Wide trend.
Quote:
William Spengler, 62, a man with a lengthy criminal record, who lived in the burning house. In 1981, he pleaded guilty to manslaughter for bludgeoning his 92-year-old grandmother to death with a hammer. He was imprisoned until 1998.

Quote:
“there were certainly mental health issues involved.”
[/quote]
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/25/nyreg ... d=all&_r=0
I do think it is a Tragedy and we should all pray for peace.

#2) Today it is down 28% from 2012 peak

Just sitting and Waiting and Watching:

Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:44 pm
GT Truther

Halloween decorations carry haunting message of forced labor

Julie Keith contacted a human rights organization after finding a plea for help inside a package of Halloween decorations. Randy Rasmussen/The Oregonian
The letter came in a box of Halloween decorations purchased at Kmart, but for a year Julie Keith never knew. It gathered dust in her storage, a haunting plea for help hidden among artificial skeletons, tombstones and spider webs.
Keith, a 42-year-old vehicle donation manager at a southeast Portland Goodwill, at one point considered donating the unopened $29.99 Kmart graveyard kit. It was one of those accumulated items you never need and easily forget. But on a Sunday afternoon in October, Keith pulled the orange and black box from storage. She intended to decorate her home in Damascus for her daughter's fifth birthday, just days before Halloween.

She ripped open the box and threw aside the cellophane.

That's when Keith found it. Scribbled onto paper and folded into eighths, the letter was tucked between two Styrofoam headstones.

"Sir:

The letter describes conditions at a forced labor camp in China.
"If you occasionally buy this product, please kindly resend this letter to the World Human Right Organization. Thousands people here who are under the persicution of the Chinese Communist Party Government will thank and remember you forever."
The graveyard kit, the letter read, was made in unit 8, department 2 of the Masanjia Labor Camp in Shenyang, China.

Chinese characters broke up choppy English sentences.

"People who work here have to work 15 hours a day without Saturday, Sunday break and any holidays. Otherwise, they will suffer torturement, beat and rude remark. Nearly no payment (10 yuan/1 month)."

Ten yuan is equivalent to $1.61.

"People who work here, suffer punishment 1-3 years averagely, but without Court Sentence (unlaw punishment). Many of them are Falun Gong practitioners, who are totally innocent people only because they have different believe to CCPG. They often suffer more punishment than others."

The letter was not signed.

Shocked, Keith sat down as her mind reeled.

Wow, that's daring, she thought. She imagined the desperation the writer must have felt, the courage he or she must have mustered to slip the letter into that box. If caught, what would happen?

Like a message in a bottle, the letter traveled more than 5,000 miles over the Pacific Ocean. It could not be ignored.

This package contained a letter folded into eighths and tucked between styrofoam headstones.
Unsure of where to start, Keith turned to Facebook.
"I found this in a box of Halloween decorations" she typed beneath a photo of the letter. She wanted to spread the message.

The Facebook post sparked a slew of responses. Her friends had heard of labor camp horrors. But a letter from one of those camps? Never.

"I'm sure that person feared for his/her life to include that letter in the products, but it was a chance they were obviously willing to take," one friend wrote. "We take our freedom for granted!"

"What's weird to me is someone is actually thinking about, and praying something comes of this ... every day of their life since they sent it out," another wrote. "Makes me sad this even happens"

Some friends offered help, others asked for updates.

The anonymous letter evoked skepticism, too. Written largely in English scrawl, it was almost too bold of an act to seem plausible. Still, U.S. authorities on China took note.

"We're in no position to confirm the veracity or origin of this," said Sophie Richardson, China director at Human Rights Watch. "I think it is fair to say the conditions described in the letter certainly conform to what we know about conditions in re-education through labor camps."

China's re-education through labor is a system of punishment that allows for detention without trial. Various reports allege followers of the banned spiritual group, Falun Gong, are sent to the reform camps – claims supported in the letter – but the facts are difficult to confirm.

Masanjia labor camp is located in the industrialized capital of the Liaoning Province in northeast China. A Google search of the camp yields pages of grim results.

"If this thing is the real deal, that's somebody saying please help me, please know about me, please react," Richardson said. "That's our job."

Continued: (Photo of letter included)

http://www.oregonlive.com/happy-valley/ ... ry_ha.html

Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:32 pm
Site Admin

I hope all of our GT friends have a wonderful Holiday Season.

Merry Christmas to one & all

Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:54 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

L2L wrote:
I hope all of our GT friends have a wonderful Holiday Season.

Merry Christmas to one & all

Thank you! Merry Christmas L2L and to all the good people here at the GT!

Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:12 pm
GT Truther

Meanwhile above in the Sky near You:

¨This is the increased visibility of Planet X components, promised by the Zetas and being noted worldwide.¨ (1)

Quote:
SOZT

As is known, the view of the Sun, and what lies either to the right or left of the Sun, is reversed in the Southern Hemisphere from the view from the Northern Hemisphere. Thus what Alberto recorded in his Red Filter photos, the wafting tail of Planet X to the LEFT of the Sun, will appear to the RIGHT of the Sun in Brazil. Here, in the video capture from Palotina, Brazil, are the Moon Swirls that Alberto and others have been recording and even seen naked eye as light orbs around the Sun. These light orbs are particularly brilliant in this Brazilian video because the clouds blunt the glare from the light from the Sun. Take Alberto’s photo taken during this time and reverse it to see where the Moon Swirls would be expected. The world is noticing, and this visibility will only INCREASE until NASA admits that Nibiru has arrived.

EOZT

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blog ... rsed-new-z

Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:23 pm
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37  Next