It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:08 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 37  Next
 The Golden Thread, Volume 6.5 2012/2013 
Site Admin

Post Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.5 2012
TT - you are so right about stopping for a while, resting and regaining your strength after an intense learning experience. :clap :heart

Found that to be true in my own life as well. Looking back over my life, it seems as though I repeatedly make the same mistakes - sometimes they are a bit disguised but, in actuality, they are the same mistakes. :roll

When I finally realize that someone, somewhere, is trying to get my attention and listen to that small still voice inside me, I finally learn whatever the cosmos are trying to teach.

After this, I need a period of down time to rest and recuperate (or get ready to climb the mountain again).

Wow! The little flower is getting all philosophical today - must be the rain. :crylaugh :spit :slap :roflmao

Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:35 pm
GT Truther

Bluebonnet wrote:
TT - you are so right about stopping for a while, resting and regaining your strength after an intense learning experience. :clap :heart

Found that to be true in my own life as well. Looking back over my life, it seems as though I repeatedly make the same mistakes - sometimes they are a bit disguised but, in actuality, they are the same mistakes. :roll

When I finally realize that someone, somewhere, is trying to get my attention and listen to that small still voice inside me, I finally learn whatever the cosmos are trying to teach.

After this, I need a period of down time to rest and recuperate (or get ready to climb the mountain again).

Wow! The little flower is getting all philosophical today - must be the rain. :crylaugh :spit :slap :roflmao

Yes Blue, it has to sink in for a while and saturate your entire mind tell it is a part of you, then you can move on. You figure you now know the ultra knowledge of the universe only discover further down the line that there is more! Which is how I have discovered the Quantum-Quantum universe.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:26 pm
GT Truther

Nice to see you here Don! Do come out and play, we miss you! Is that a stray fly ball we caught or are you going to stay for an inning or two..?

Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:10 am
GT Truther

15-Year Old Girl Leaves Anti-Gun Politicians Speechless in Maryland
http://www.surenews.com/political/15-ye ... chless.htm

World Renowned Heart Surgeon Speaks Out On What Really Causes Heart Disease

Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:12 am
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
(allegedly; the one calling himself 'COMMAJ17')

///Google: do Search 'COMMAJ17'

///.....

https://www.google.com/search?q=COMMAJ1 ... 24&bih=638

Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:43 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

the time traveler wrote:
Don, happy to hear from you again! After you reach a high level of knowledge climbing the mountain it is nessary to stop for a while and rest to recupe your strength. It seems to me that you are ready for the next mountain of knoweldge. The way I see it we are just fish in a big tank. Here for the amusement of the gods, whoever they may be.

Thanks TT. So true. Though it was more a case of being sapped of my strength, spiritually and emotionally. And as for the gods? Like Ba'al and Ashtaroth, who played each other in chess using the armies of Persia and Greece. That is, if you follow the Books of the Lords half of Oahspe (half is written from the perspective of the gods, including the sub-gods known as Lords, and the other half is written from the perspective of their human puppets).

Yes, Lynnwood, that wasn't a random "fly ball" this time. At least I hope not. And I'll be a regular on the D'Anne Burley Show on TruthRadio.com. In fact, I was on again last night to discuss reincarnation and the concept of Earth as a "greenhouse" for souls. The shows are on the archive pages of both http://truthradio.com - http://68.189.120.2/AudioArchive/ as well as The Detectors at http://blogtalkradio.com/danneburleyshow

that was on April 2, April 3, and April 5, so just go to those dates at either site and you can right-click and save or just open to stream.

BTW, Recall, that's a picture of Burisch, from 2002. The correspondence I have from COMMAJ17 will not be found anywhere on the internet. Yet. ;)

My timing must've been correct, because I see from not just last night's ZT but also all over the web the apparent "accident" exposing how the National Clandestine Service has been using trolls and shills to corrupt alternative-media/conspiracy-aware forums world-wide:

http://www.insanemedia.net/forum-shill- ... 7015a/2924

Insane Media dot Net wrote:
Forum Shill gets Busted: ATS and GLP Censor to Cover his Tracks

Re: Medical Type Says Sandy Hook is Total Bullshit

[0x1a970000, 0x1ab00000, 0x27570000>
[rdpclip.exe, "iostatZd15.1"]

you copied a large amount of data onto the clipboard ...Do you want to save this data on the clipboard?

User ID: 35850666 Korea
User ID: 36689081 Korea
User ID: 33951304 Kazak
User ID: 36809983 Kazak

N.C.S. logo.jpg

//SECRET
C:\SharePoint012USNCSSAD_Wrkc9inet-N-7339.tx​t
REMINDERS —— NOTES
Sensitivity Level

Action Code

Team 5.A/
SITE
Location of official Agency folder
None NPRC
Team Contact
Sheila N******

CHECKLIST

Do any of the respondents display the urge to supply information that could be helpful to your mission?

Do the respondents appear hostile to your attempts to steer the discussion?

Have you made a personal chart taking care to note who appear to be the “leaders” versus who appear to be the “followers”?

Have you attempted to gauge the “temperature” of the forum’s users?

In other words, the prevailing social psychology of the forum’s members?

Have you been more successful with one or the other XStart methods that were demonstrated in N-7015A.DOC?

Have more technical members (Computer Programmers, Administrators, or Moderators) of the forum deduced or accused you of hiding behind a proxy?

Would you gain more trust and/or credibility if you were to use one of the Agency’s allotted “HOME” pools? (most often needed when handling EVTS that are more sensitive to the pop. of a specific locale but also location centered web sites such as FB or Patch)

Has your PREDEV “persona” been successful or do you gauge that the users find you to be too obtrusive? Accusations of being “ever present” are.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:37 pm
Profile YIM WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:

BTW, Recall, that's a picture of Burisch, from 2002. The correspondence I have from COMMAJ17 will not be found anywhere on the internet. Yet. ;)

My timing must've been correct,

Right! Welcome Back to the Field...

Quote:
because I see from not just last night's ZT but also all over the web the apparent "accident" exposing how the National Clandestine Service has been using trolls and shills to corrupt alternative-media/conspiracy-aware forums world-wide:

http://www.insanemedia.net/forum-shill- ... 7015a/2924

Insane Media dot Net wrote:
Forum Shill gets Busted: ATS and GLP Censor to Cover his Tracks

//SECRET
C:\SharePoint012USNCSSAD_Wrkc9inet-N-7339.tx​t
REMINDERS —— NOTES
Sensitivity Level

Action Code

Team 5.A/
SITE
Location of official Agency folder
-snip-

Vocabulary: (-1)
HUMINT
Quote:
Human Intelligence (frequently abbreviated HUMINT) is intelligence gathered by means of interpersonal contact, as opposed to the more technical intelligence gathering disciplines such as Signals Intelligence, Imagery Intelligence and MASINT.

NATO defines HUMINT as "a category of intelligence derived from information collected and provided by human sources."[1] Typical HUMINT activities consist of interrogations and conversations with persons having access to information.

Displaying the missing image:
N.C.S. logo.jpg

Alphabet Soup Letters on text code:

"USNCSSAD"
US Geolocation of the operatives: (0)
Quote:
The United States of America (USA or U.S.A.), commonly called the United States (US or U.S.) and America, is a federal republic[10][11] consisting of fifty states and a federal district as well as several territories with differing degrees of autonomy.[4] The country is situated mostly in central North America, where its forty-eight contiguous states and Washington, D.C., the capital district, lie between the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans, bordered by Canada to the north and Mexico to the south.

NCS stands for: (1)
National Clandestine Service
Quote:
The NCS consists of six different types of officers:[13]

Below are brief descriptions of these six types of officers. For a more detailed description, visit the CIA website.

1) Operations Officers:

Operations Officers (OOs) are focused full time on clandestinely spotting, assessing, developing, recruiting, and handling individuals with access to vital foreign intelligence on the full range of national security issues.[14]

2) Collection Management Officers:

Core Collector-certified Collection Management Officers (CMOs) oversee and facilitate the collection, evaluation, classification, and dissemination of foreign intelligence developed from clandestine sources. CMOs play a critical role in ensuring that foreign intelligence collected by clandestine sources is relevant, timely, and addresses the highest foreign policy and national security needs of the nation.[15]

3) Staff Operations Officers:

Based out of CIA Headquarters in Washington, DC, Staff Operations Officers (SOOs) plan, guide and support intelligence collection operations, counterintelligence activities and covert action programs.[16]

4) Targeting Officers:

Officers in this career track will directly support and drive complex worldwide NCS operations to develop actionable intelligence against the highest priority threats to U.S. national security.[17]

5) Paramilitary Operations Officers:

Qualified candidates can expect to focus on intelligence operations and activities for U.S. policymakers in hazardous and austere overseas environments.[18]

The NCS' primary action arm is the Special Activities Division, which conducts direct action-like raids, ambushes, sabotage, assassinations, unconventional warfare (e.g. training and leading guerrillas), and deniable psychological operations, the latter also known as "covert influence." While special reconnaissance may be either a military or intelligence operation, these usually are executed by SAD officers in denied areas.[9][19] Paramilitary operations officers are chosen mainly from the ranks of U.S. special operations forces.[9] SAD operatives are the most specialized because they combine the best special operations and clandestine intelligence capabilities in one individual. They operate in any environment (sea, air, or ground), with limited to no support. They originate in the SAD's Special Operations Group (SOG), considered one of the most elite special operations units in the world.[20] Paramilitary operations officers are the primary recipients of the coveted Distinguished Intelligence Cross and the Intelligence Star, the CIA's two highest medals for valor. Not surprisingly, the majority of those memorialized on the Wall of Honor at the CIA's headquarters were covert operatives.[21]

6) NCS Language Officers

Performing a critical and dynamic function within the NCS, the Language Officer applies advanced foreign language skills, experience, and expertise to provide high-quality translation, interpretation, and language-related support for a variety of NCS clandestine operations.[22]

SAD stand for: (2)
Special Activities Division
Quote:
is a division in the United States Central Intelligence Agency's (CIA) National Clandestine Service (NCS) responsible for covert operations known as "special activities". Within SAD there are two separate groups, one for tactical paramilitary operations and another for covert political action.[1] The Political Action Group within SAD is responsible for covert activities related to political influence, psychological and economic warfare. The rapid development of technology has added cyberwarfare to their mission. Tactical units within SAD are also capable of carrying out covert political action. A large covert operation usually has components that involve many, or all, of these categories, as well as paramilitary operations.

Also:
Quote:
Paramilitary Operations Officers are also fully trained case officers and as such conduct clandestine human intelligence (HUMINT) operations throughout the world.[12] SAD/SOG officers are selected from the most elite U.S. military units.[8]

The political action group within SAD conducts the deniable psychological operations, also known as black propaganda, as well as "Covert Influence" to effect political change as an important part of any Administration's foreign policy.[1] Covert intervention in a foreign election is the most significant form of political action. This could involve financial support for favored candidates, media guidance, technical support for public relations, get-out-the-vote or political organizing efforts, legal expertise, advertising campaigns, assistance with poll-watching, and other means of direct action. Policy decisions could be influenced by assets, such as subversion of officials of the country, to make decisions in their official capacity that are in the furtherance of U.S. policy aims. In addition, mechanisms for forming and developing opinions involve the covert use of propaganda.[13]

Propaganda includes leaflets, newspapers, magazines, books, radio, and television, all of which are geared to convey the U.S. message appropriate to the region. These techniques have expanded to cover the internet as well. They may employ officers to work as journalists, recruit agents of influence, operate media platforms, plant certain stories or information in places it is hoped it will come to public attention, or seek to deny and/or discredit information that is public knowledge. In all such propaganda efforts, "black" operations denote those in which the audience is to be kept ignorant of the source; "white" efforts are those in which the originator openly acknowledges himself; and "gray" operations are those in which the source is partly but not fully acknowledged.[13][14]

Notes:
(-1)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_inte ... lection%29
(0)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_of_America
(1)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_C ... ne_Service
(2)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Ac ... s_Division

Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:53 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Re: The Golden Thread, Volume 6.5 2012
Mrs Thatcher Has Died

It was announced at 1pm today (Monday 8th April 2013) that Mrs Thatcher has died, aged 87, after suffering a stroke.

Love her, loathe her, the Iron Lady (as she was often affectionately nicknamed, by those who saw her greatness) smashed every glass ceiling and became our first female Prime Minister, as well as one of our longest serving Prime Ministers, not losing any of the three general elections she fought.

Britain is a changed nation because of her policies, but whether for good or bad depends on your point of view.

When I was a young boy (aged about 8) in the 1960's she was a government minister who stopped free milk for school children - and as a result she became known as the 'milk snatcher' (well it rhymed with her surname, 'Thatcher'). At around the same time she famously said in a television interview that she did not expect Britain to ever have a female leader of a political party in her lifetime.

In the event, for better, for worse, she was indeed elected to that very position, and then a few years later won an election to become our leader. Not just in peace, but in a mini-war many thousands of miles away, protecting a British colony from an armed invasion led by the unelected military leader of Argentina.

Whilst Maggie was in power Britain expanded and deregulated its financial services in a way which led to a massive boom... and (several decades later) a massive bust from which we are still reeling. Meanwhile, more traditional industries and the idea of making things which were sold for export seemed to fall out of favour, which has led to our nation's present-day financial enfeeblement. But we did enjoy a decade of cheap fossil fuels from the North Sea... sqandering the value of this 'windfall' income instead of using it to renew our industrial base, communications, roads, railways, etc.

Whilst Maggie was very good for the stock market and the banks her policies were decidedly less benficial for ordinary hard working people who lived in areas (away from London, so 'out of sight') where the industrial base collapsed and unemployment soared so high that even today local communities are still suffering.

Now that she has died there are probably as many people who'd like to see her given the honour of a state funeral as people who'd suggest that her effigy should be put on display at the London Dungeon*, where it could be used in a depiction of how in medieval times witches were burnt at the stake. Visitors watching this re-enactment would of course be encouraged to sing a song which includes the folllowing in its lines... "ding dong, the wicked witch is dead."

Away from politics, she was known as an extremely nice and caring person with an approachable and friendly nature. Someone who it was a pleasure to know.

-----------------------------
*The London Dungeon is a visitor attraction which depicts life in the middle ages... typically the gory side of life!

Those who accept the idea that we humans are farmed by non-physicals who feed off our emotions will understand why punishments in those days often included excruciating and unremitting pain...

Simon - who visited it once. (above is a compilation of several messages)

ps: since compiling the above, I've stumbled into a mind-boggling suggestion that there is a connection between the Falklands war, an ET base and an intelligent, aware, fluidic substance which looked like some kind of black oil goo which in later years was related to the many mysterious and suspicious deaths of Marconi scientists, computer programmers and other staff; the sinking of the Deepwater Horizon; the devastating oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico and the use of Corexit (Core Exit?).

http://cryptocrusher.wordpress.com/2013/04/08/thatcher-dies-falklands-war-revisited/

Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:39 pm
GT Truther

(Note: Isn't this what the Russo/Rockefeller conversation warned us about?...Dex)

MSNBC: We Have to Break Through This Idea "That Kids Belong to Their Parents’

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/msnbc-w ... ir-parents

(Excerpt)

Rockefeller Admitted Elite Goal Of Microchipped Population
Hollywood director Russo goes in-depth for first time on the astounding admissions of Nick Rockefeller, including his prediction of 9/11 and the war on terror hoax, the Rockefeller's creation of women's lib, and the elite's ultimate plan for world population reduction and a microchipped society

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Monday, January 29, 2007

Hollywood director and documentary film maker Aaron Russo has gone in-depth on the astounding admissions of Nick Rockefeller, who personally told him that the elite's ultimate goal was to create a microchipped population and that the war on terror was a hoax, Rockefeller having predicted an "event" that would trigger the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan eleven months before 9/11.

Rockefeller also told Russo that his family's foundation had created and bankrolled the women's liberation movement in order to destroy the family and that population reduction was a fundamental aim of the global elite.

Russo is perhaps best known for producing Trading Places starring Eddie Murphy but was more recently in the spotlight for his exposé of the criminal run for profit federal reserve system, the documentary America From Freedom to Fascism.

Currently undergoing more treatment in his fight against cancer, Russo made time for a sit down interview with radio host and fellow documentary film maker Alex Jones in which he dropped bombshell after bombshell on what Rockefeller had told him about the direction the world was being steered towards by the global elite.

You can watch a fourteen minute segment of the interview below.

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/januar ... ergoal.htm

Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:52 pm
GT Truther

A big, bold Heist...

http://www.myfoxny.com/story/21908365/b ... hway-heist

Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:08 pm
GT Truther

An Official Announced Laser Deployment...Are you able to see where our short future appears to be headed? Hmm

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/09/world ... ml?hp&_r=0

Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:18 pm
GT Truther

This is really good news for Drone use...A very serious situation...Dex

Drones to Protect Rhinos From Poachers

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wir ... WNweDdRWXV

Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:38 pm
Site Admin

Dex wrote:
(Note: Isn't this what the Russo/Rockefeller conversation warned us about?...Dex)

MSNBC: We Have to Break Through This Idea "That Kids Belong to Their Parents’

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/msnbc-w ... ir-parents

(Excerpt)

Rockefeller Admitted Elite Goal Of Microchipped Population
Hollywood director Russo goes in-depth for first time on the astounding admissions of Nick Rockefeller, including his prediction of 9/11 and the war on terror hoax, the Rockefeller's creation of women's lib, and the elite's ultimate plan for world population reduction and a microchipped society

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Monday, January 29, 2007

Hollywood director and documentary film maker Aaron Russo has gone in-depth on the astounding admissions of Nick Rockefeller, who personally told him that the elite's ultimate goal was to create a microchipped population and that the war on terror was a hoax, Rockefeller having predicted an "event" that would trigger the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan eleven months before 9/11.

Rockefeller also told Russo that his family's foundation had created and bankrolled the women's liberation movement in order to destroy the family and that population reduction was a fundamental aim of the global elite.

Russo is perhaps best known for producing Trading Places starring Eddie Murphy but was more recently in the spotlight for his exposé of the criminal run for profit federal reserve system, the documentary America From Freedom to Fascism.

Currently undergoing more treatment in his fight against cancer, Russo made time for a sit down interview with radio host and fellow documentary film maker Alex Jones in which he dropped bombshell after bombshell on what Rockefeller had told him about the direction the world was being steered towards by the global elite.

You can watch a fourteen minute segment of the interview below.

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/januar ... ergoal.htm

Dex - thanks for posting this. I did a bit of research and there seems to be some doubt as to whether "Nick Rockefellar" even exists.

Quote:
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Debunking the bullshit: Aaron Russo and Rockefeller

CLAIM: Aaron Russo was told by Nick Rockefeller, allegedly of the Rockefeller family, 11 months before 9/11 that there would be an event that would cause us to invade Iraq, Afghanistan, and Venezuela, eventually leading to the bankers controlling the world through implanting chips in our bodies.

2) NICK ROCKEFELLER - Google him -- the only info about this guy anywhere on the internet comes from Aaron Russo himself! Nick's a nobody, he's neither powerful nor important -- the only reliable info anyone has found is that he's a lawyer who does business in China and has served on some international think tanks -- nowhere does it even indicate that he is a member of the Rockefeller family. Not a single site that posts the video asks for facts, nor do they supply them. Why request facts when you have a video?

snip

Read more here: http://whytheconspiracytheoriesarebullshit.blogspot.com/2009/04/debunking-bullshit-aaron-russo-and.html

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=117952.0

The URL above links to a post entitled "Where Does Nicholas Rockefeller Fit Into The Family Tree" from 2009.

If you read the forum post from Prison Planet, no one there can answer the question "Who's his Daddy?"

Hmmmm

Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:05 am
GT Truther

The flip side is that people doing a more extensive research on Nick found him well known in the lawyer circles. His name is questionable if he is really related or a coincidence.

Dex

Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:36 am
Site Admin

Interesting, thanks, Dex! :clap :heart

Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:44 am

Here is a little Wow for how the banksters can influence...

Bitcoin crashes over 50% just one day

http://www.naturalnews.com/039865_bitco ... Adams.html

:huh :popcorn

Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:24 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Iranian scientist claims to have invented 'time machine'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... chine.html

Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:13 am
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
Here is a little Wow for how the banksters can influence...

Bitcoin crashes over 50% just one day

http://www.naturalnews.com/039865_bitco ... Adams.html

:huh :popcorn

In a recent 'woju' message Clif said that this would likely happen. It acts as a temporal marker, although for what I'll have to listen to the message again, as I did not make any notes.

btw, following Mrs Thatcher's passing the song "Ding Dong! The Witch Is Dead" from the hit musical "The Wizard of Oz" has entered the British pop music charts top ten, and there is a facebook campaign to get the song to No.1 in the charts!!!!!

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/ding-dong-the-witch-is-dead-closer-to-number-one-spot-as-it-reaches-midweek-top-ten-following-margaret-thatchers-death-8566042.html

It was said on today's local TV news that the police may detain known trouble makers in advance of the funeral, so as to ensure that there is less chance of any trouble on the day itself.

Meanwhile, this weekend will see many street parties to celebrate Maggie's demise, including one in Trafalgar Square, London. I have every intent to stay well away... not my scene.

(I'll be adding these amd more comments to the dedicated Mrs Thatcher thread, here at the GT)

Simon

Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:48 am
GT Truther

(Note: It's believed lead was the cause of the Roman Empire collapse. Scientist have found in the archives of the Roman Aristocrats, large amounts of lead deposits in their bones leading them to this theory. The peasant, drank and ate from wooden containers, somewhat, freed from the madness, whereas, the Aristocrats, used lead bowls and plates. Today's madness disturbances may also be largely a result of these contributing contaminating causes...Better wake up. If this isn't deliberate, then we can correct it...Dex)

Lead warning over imported rice
Rice imported from some countries contains high levels of lead that could pose a health risk to children, researchers have claimed.
Published: Thu, April 11, 2013

Experts detected concentrations of lead ranging from six to 12 milligrams per kilogram in rice from
US experts detected concentrations of lead ranging from six to 12 milligrams per kilogram in rice from several sources.

The highest amounts were seen in rice originating from China and Taiwan. Significantly high levels were also found in samples from the Czech Republic, Bhutan, Italy, India and Thailand.

Infants and children consuming the rice would be exposed to lead levels 30 to 60 times higher than the tolerable safety limits set by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), said the study authors.

For Asian children, who consume more rice, exposures could be up to 120 times higher. For adults, daily exposure levels were 20 to 40 times higher than the FDA guidelines.

"Such findings present a situation that is particularly worrisome given that infants and children are especially vulnerable to the effects of lead poisoning," said study leader Dr Tsanangurayi Tongesayi, from Monmouth University in New Jersey.

The findings were presented at the annual meeting of the American Chemical Society in New Orleans. The researchers are still in the process of analysing rice samples from Pakistan, Brazil and other countries.

Lead accumulates slowly in the body, and can lead to nerve and kidney damage, as well as anaemia. One study has shown brain shrinkage in workers exposed to lead through their occupations.

Long-term lead exposure has been linked to reduced IQ and disruptive behaviour in children.

Continued:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/390 ... orted-rice

Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:31 am
Site Admin

Thanks, Dex.

The US imports only about 7 percent of rice since we grow so much here. I'm from a huge rice growing area of the US - yes, Texas! The Eastern part of my lovely State is prime rice growing country along with Arkansas and Louisiana. California, too, grows rice.

US rice contains arsenic. Yep, you read that right - see below:

Quote:
There’s arsenic in your rice — and here’s how it got there
By Twilight Greenaway

Rice. It’s just one of the basics, right? Whether eaten on its own, or in products like pastas or cereal, this inexpensive and healthy food is a staple for Asian and Latino communities, as well as the growing number of people looking to avoid gluten.

Here’s the bad news (cue Debbie Downer sound effect): The food most of us think we have more or less locked down is shockingly high in arsenic. And arsenic, especially the inorganic form often found in rice, is a known carcinogen linked to several types of cancer, and believed to interfere with fetal development.

According to new research by the Consumers Union, which took over 200 samples of both organic and conventionally grown rice and rice products, nearly all the samples contained some level of arsenic, and a great deal of them contained enough to cause alarm. While there is no federal standard for arsenic in food, according to the Consumers Union, the advocacy arm of Consumer Reports, one serving of rice may have as much inorganic arsenic as an entire day’s worth of water. (They’ve also created a useful chart of various rice products, rice brands, and their arsenic levels.)

How does rice compare to other grains like wheat and oats? It turns out it’s much higher because of two main factors: How and where rice is grown. The November issue of Consumer Reports, released today, breaks down both phenomena. First, the how:

Quote:
Rice absorbs arsenic from soil or water much more effectively than most plants. That’s in part because it is one of the only major crops grown in water-flooded conditions, which allow arsenic to be more easily taken up by its roots and stored in the grains.

Then, the where:

Quote:
In the U.S. as of 2010, about 15 percent of rice acreage was in California, 49 percent in Arkansas, and the remainder in Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, and Texas. That south-central region of the country has a long history of producing cotton, a crop that was heavily treated with arsenical pesticides for decades in part to combat the boll weevil beetle.

snip

According to Hansen, rice grown in California (a relatively small subset of the U.S. industry), is also likely to have lower arsenic rates than rice grown in the South. For those interested in reducing their risk, the scientist also recommends washing the grain thoroughly before cooking it, and using a technique Hansen has observed in Asia.

“When I was in Bangladesh recently I noticed they would cook the rice with a lot of extra water — to absorb arsenic and/or pesticide residue — and then drain it off at the very end before serving it.” Hansen says this technique, over time, especially if filtered water is used, may reduce the risk of exposure to the heavy metal.

Read more here: http://grist.org/food/theres-arsenic-in-your-rice-and-heres-how-it-got-there/

Again with the pesticides. We have poisoned the Earth and now we are poisoning our children.

Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:18 am
GT Truther

This thing about Maggie Thatcher; all the accolades and eulogies can't hide the fact that she and Ronnie - as two of the best puppets ever for the Western power elite - helped to formulate the process that's now the undoing of the financial system, as evidenced by the Cyprus "bail-in" and the fact it's coming to Spain and Slovenia next, and soon Luxembourg, with its huge imbalance between the size of its banking sector to its national economy.

To vote for "Ding, Dong, The Witch Is Dead" as a comment on "Thatcherism", you can go here for the next 2 days before the poll closes:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/poll/2013/apr/12/ding-dong-the-witch-is-dead

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, I was on the D'Anne Burley Show again last night to talk about "Soul Contracts and the Soul Harvest":

http://68.189.120.2/AudioArchive/07284-AR%20D'Anne%20Burley%2004-11%2016-0.MP3

If you want to download it instead of stream, you can go here and scroll to the second show for April 12 (the first one is for April 10)

http://68.189.120.2/AudioArchive/

I have to warn you before-hand though; I hold some very controversial opinions, and haven't had the benefit of much debate in this area before so some of what I spoke of I'll clarify in a future segment.

"We seek a free flow of information... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."-John F. Kennedy, Feb. 26th, 1962.

Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:20 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Wow - Dondep that is a very cool publication (busy downloading to archive and then listen to it) and I have not encountered before on GT. It is a favourite part of my personal study, and I look forward in debating this issue.

:clap

Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:12 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Dondep wrote:
This thing about Maggie Thatcher; all the accolades and eulogies can't hide the fact that she and Ronnie - as two of the best puppets ever for the Western power elite - helped to formulate the process that's now the undoing of the financial system, as evidenced by the Cyprus "bail-in" and the fact it's coming to Spain and Slovenia next, and soon Luxembourg, with its huge imbalance between the size of its banking sector to its national economy.

I used to think that as well, but I've been reminded that whilst she did privatise and change how the financial markets worked it was (the hated) Gordon Brown who relaxed banking regulations that led to the present problems.

Gordon was Tony Blair's Chanceller of the Exchequer. He is the one who sold off some of our gold reserves at a 'knock down' price, he raided the pension pots of the retired (through taxation) so that when people retired received smaller pensions, around the time when he became PM the income tax was rejigged so that the lowest earners actually ended up paying higher taxes. By the time Gordon lost office he was so hated that people used his name as a profanity.

I'm watching something on the TV (Channel 4) about Thatcher and her policies. She was not one of the elite... the very wealthy were in cahoots with the socialists and her policy of free market reforms and privatising angered as many people in her own political party as socialists. They all detested this working class lady from an unfashionable small town running the show, especially as she was totally changing how things worked and ruffling feathers. The upper class wealthy liked a calm ordered society where people knew their place, with them acheiving high office because it was their right. To them free-market competition was simply not right.

Apparently at that time Britain had the highest proportion of state ownership of industry outside the communist bloc. People waited months for things like telephones in their house; cars were rubbish (kept breaking down - we drove Japanese cars as they were always reliable), our shipbuilding / mining / steel industries were losing money hand over fist: Thatcher cut the financial supply lines and the industries collapsed. Admittedly she should (in my view) have done more to help the tens of thousands who then became unemployed and whole communities which even now (2013) are still suffering.

If its any consolation, I think things were even worse in Russia when they introduced free market reforms after Communism ended.

btw, although Thatcher went to war it was after a British territory was invaded, her war was to recover it; it was Tony Blair (together with Gordon Brown) who lied to the British Parliament and people about an Iraqi threat which did not exist (saying that Saddam could send missles here in something like 45 minutes) and then invaded a country that had not attacked us.

Its Saturday evening and its raining; the significance is that the party to celebrate Thatcher's death in London's Trafalgar Square will be a cold, wet, soggy happening. Hopefully this will reduce the chance of trouble.

Simon

Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:01 pm
GT Truther

The TV programme has finished.

At the end they talked about how Europe was used as a way to get at her and how the elite effectively managed to get her deposed from being the leader of the Conservative Party.

Bringing the topic right up to date, it was also pointed out how Maggie hated debt and that under her premiership our national debt had been halved.

The concluding comments described her as a freedom loving revolutionary. A working class person who revitalised a nation and made it possible for ordinary people - who had never dreamt it possible - to be reasonably wealthy.

There is significance in that conclusion, because nowadays political leaders and civil servants seem hell-bent on reversing those policies, removing freedoms (especially those freedoms which come from being able to afford a lifestyle which makes a person's heart sing) and making the masses dirt poor, again.

Maybe she was just the right person for the times? As I understand it, in astrology 8 is a number of wealth.

Something I heard a few days ago was that last year Mrs. T was asked by a friend if she knew how much of Britain's wealth was held by the banks, big businesses and other financial institutions. She did not know the answer and when told it is 80% she was horrified, and added that it was far far too much, as her vision had been for the wealth to be shared equally by everyone.

Simon

Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:54 pm
GT Truther

Dear Simon - Thatcher and Reagan were puppets - useful idiots - and they helped to ransack our nations via corporate destruction. Under Thatcher we lost most of our nationalised industries under the illusion that the middle classes would be wealthier. The balance of wealth was swift - working classes stripped of their potential and chances of work, middle classes thereafter falling under the gold-stripper Brown, yet the wealthy always got even wealthier.... and so it goes on.

What 'Thatcher-sycophantic' channel were you watching? MSM are still Zionist and bankster-lead. However - once the 'USSEU' was in power, her usefulness was over, and she was 'deposed'. The only thing I can say is that we didn't go Euro under her wing...., but don't forget, the City of London state is in our country, a banksters haven - laws unto itself, worshipping Gog and Magog...!!!!

I don't condone celebrating her death, but I certainly am against spending many millions grovelling around her infamy in death. As a taxpayer, I just want her to have a dignified end - but NOT at my expense!!!!

Avid :nono

Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:32 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 37  Next