It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:24 pm

Disappearance of Malaysian Flight 370 

Post Disappearance of Malaysian Flight 370
I am starting a topic here because I am finding a lot of interlocking information, too much to post on the GT. I'll post a link to this thread when I'm done.

I started out by this post on FB:

Following all the developments surrounding the missing plane, I came upon this quote: "Links between the plane's mysterious disappearance and the radar-blocking capabilities of some of the aeronautical hardware technology produced by Freescale have been pushed by citizens news site Beforeitsnews." Twenty employees of Freescale, based in Austin, Texas, were/are on the plane. The company develops components for hi-tech weapons systems and aircraft navigation among other things. ""These were people with a lot of experience and technical background and they were very important people," You can read the article here:

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/malaysia-airli ... es-1440097

The above article also contends that:

It is conceivable that the Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 plane is 'cloaked', hiding with high-tech electronic warfare weaponry that exists and is used," according to the site. In fact, this type of technology is precisely the expertise of Freescale, that has 20 employees on board the missing flight," it said.

Another member posted another link, which included this:

New stealth technology makes airplanes invisible not only to radar, it renders them hidden to the human eye as well – just like an invisibility cloak in a Hollywood sci-fi thriller.

News reports from China last week touted the country’s work on a “cloaking” technology that uses a hexagonal array of glass-like panels to bend light around an object, obscuring it from view as though hidden by an invisibility cloak. Experts say the technology is legit – and not unlike American and European projects from the past few years.

“The general public … might not hear about how far the U.S. has really come, because it is and should remain classified,” firearms expert Chris Sajnog, a former Navy SEAL, told FoxNews.com. “Other countries are still playing catch-up -- but they're closing the gap.”

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2013/12/17/ ... king-tech/

So looking into this a little more, following a link on the GT, I found this:

VANCOUVER, BC – In an exclusive EcologyNews.com interview with Alfred Lambremont Webre, radiation and directed energy expert Leuren Moret, MA, PhD ABT, revealed that Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 of March 8, 2014 was, by the evidence, shot down by a newly unveiled U.S. Navy Laser Weapons System (LaWS).

According to Leuren Moret, the location of the downed Malaysia Flight 370 as first confirmed by an admiral of the Vietnamese armed forces was correct, while the U.S. and Malaysian media have published a continual stream of disinformation as a diversion to cover-up this military false flag operation by the U.S. Navy.

The headline claims: " Leuren Moret: Flight 370 downing was U.S. Navy Energy weapons demo for Putin; Payback for Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal verdicts vs. Israel, US and UK"

http://exopolitics.blogs.com/peaceinspa ... al-ve.html

The Navy stated: LaWS will get a tryout on the USS Ponce in the Persian Gulf next year (2014), which will be its first go on a deployed ship. From what I can find that is going to happen this summer, but who knows?
Read more at http://cleantechnica.com/2013/05/01/new ... 9qztbA2.99

So far there seem to be two theories - cloaking devices and/or laser weapons.

More on Freescale: Freescale Semiconductor (NYSE: FSL), is a global leader in radio frequency (RF) power transistors, in 2012 announced the availability of 11 new commercial RF power LDMOS products that can meet the requirements of U.S. defense electronics applications. This is the first set of products released as part of the company’s strategic defense initiatives for its RF power business.

Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:21 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: Disappearance of Malaysian Flight 370
I am putting this in a separate post because it is purely speculation and I have not been able yet to authenticate any part of it, I have seen it in several places and haven't been able yet to pinpoint the source either, nor do the four names appear on the list of passengers, so I shouldn't probably even post it here, but as with all rumors, there is usually some grain of truth:

Have you pieced together the puzzle of missing flight 370 to Beijing China ??
If not, here are your missing pieces.
Patents, Patents, Patents, and patents!
Four days after the missing flight MH370 a patent is approved
by the Patent Office... 4 of the 5 Patent holders are Chinese employees of Freescale Semiconductor of Austin TX.
Patent is divided up on 20% increments to 5 holders. Peidong Wang of Suzhou, China (20%), Zhijun Chen pf Suzhou, China (20%), Zhihong Cheng of Suzhou, China (20%),
Li Ying of Suzhou, China (20%), Freescale Semiconductor (20%)
If a patent holder dies, then the remaining holders equally share the dividends of the deceased if not disputed in a will. If 4 of the 5 dies, then the remaining 1 Patent holder
gets 100% of the wealth of the patent.
That remaining live Patent holder is Freescale Semiconductor.
Who owns Freescale Semiconductor ?
Jacob Rothschild through Blackstone who owns Freescale.
Here is your motive for the missing Beijing plane. All 4 Chinese members of the Patent were passengers on the missing plane. Patent holders can alter the proceeds legally by
passing wealth to their heirs. However, they cannot do so until the Patent is approved. So when the plane went missing, the patent had not been approved. Thus, Rothschild gets 100% of Patent once Patent holders declared deceased.

http://normanhooben.blogspot.com/2014/0 ... mh370.html

Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:36 pm
Profile YIM

First I notice I'm beginning this post at 1:11! Just want to share that four of the old gang are having a discussion. about the post I put up on FB about the missing plane and I'm not even sure if everyone knows who all the others are! I'm lovin' it!

Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:17 am
Profile YIM
GT Truther

rutsuyasun wrote:

1) missing pieces.
Patents...
2) Rothschild gets 100% of Patent once Patent holders declared deceased.

Rutsyasun,

#1) Just like Silverman insurance policy on the twin towers.

#2) I think this was suppose to be side benefit to that certain person.

The 1% want the old style destructive chaos, since they can not exist in an open peaceful and free society

Those who took control of the plane, made the wise choice of not destroying the plane and thus it leave the passengers as missing.

This now hangups the patent claim for years (betting on such things is a no no.)

I still stand by my post on the GT, where the plan was to destabilizes a large US bond holder and try to pin the blame on another large nation.

Thus ensuring chaos.

Peace,

MT7

Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:38 pm
GT Truther

It's been sometime now post-event. I respect the family members sufferings and feel now that ample time has gone by to shed light on the situation.

This is for all the "bad" Annunaki higher-ups and others who think we really don't know what's going on.

MH370 flight had important "info" that the annunaki wanted. Matter of fact, they were waiting for the plane to make it's normal arrival and receive this info/material. Unfortunately the plane never made its destination. The unusual twist here is the info was known about by our family and friends in space, I guess you could say "the Federation" did not want the annunaki to acquire this info and during MH370 flight there was a retrieval process by the Federation. Unfortunately, everyone on the plane had to be beamed on to a large starship which it's platform mission I believe is comprised of a health, recovery and recording. The plane itself "did" crash into the ocean. This was something that was not suppose to happen but for everyone's safety an entire beam-out was needed.

Anyhow, this whole process took the annunaki by surprise and they immediately mounted their own research mission to see if what they "wanted" was on the plane. While the plane was at the seabed the annuaki found nothing after going through it.

I believe the "human" research mission (Chinese) found the plane with no passengers (maybe 3-5) individuals possibly crew and thus the reason why there was the "we found it, we didn't" cover-up and blame and confusion, etc., etc., took place.

Our family and friends in space most likely feel terrible for the mishap, but this material could not be in annunaki possession. The so called Federation is here to protect and in time the folks on the plane will be re-united with love ones. As I understand and as most can imagine, passengers were truly amazed when they saw earth from space. Some were shocked but comforted in the process.

-----------------------------------
Interesting info here...............another leak in the annunaki house hold?

Hope the bot.com bugs that monitor this forum bring this little snippet home

Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:02 am