It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:17 am

FEMA Camps 
GT Truther

Post FEMA Camps
It's been said that that some fema camps are used to store humans......three or so at a time, cryogenically frozen in a plastic or carbon fiber type capsule. At a later time these bodies are sent to another ship to be taken offworld...........is this really science fiction?..........no

PS: Good people intervened in regards to the camp off the coast of Alaska. Anyone on the inside care to comment?

Fri May 16, 2014 4:46 am
Site Admin

Post Re: FEMA Camps
How about providing some links?

No linky/you stinky! ;)

Fri May 16, 2014 4:14 pm
GT Truther

People who might be are aware of this event must add something, then I'll add more. Links to things here are not always possible when you go up too high....:)

Credibility is measured by the number of people working together providing info, not of only one source....:)

Sat May 17, 2014 4:19 am
Site Admin

Sorry but this is not the way we work on this forum.

It is well enough for you to post one or two sentences in all of these new topics. However, you must also back up your claims and provide links to whatever informs your opinion.

We are all truth seekers here. When you fail to provide links or source material for your opinions, it becomes nearly impossible for folks to research and find truth.

As to the FEMA camps, let me just say this topic has been debunked over and over and over ad infinitum.

Care to add anything new and source it?

Sat May 17, 2014 6:53 am
GT Truther

Was hoping someone would add info to my post first........oh well...

The camp I'm referring to was the one in Kodiac, Alaska. Believe it was located somewhat northwest in the main island, in either an Indian Reservation or National Forest. Was "mysteriously" damaged 3/13, unlike the FEMA camp within the vacinity of Seattle /British Columbia that got almost completley destroyed by an "unusual" earthquate with recorded strange energy patterns in 1/13.

Did you know about this camp in Kodiac?

Sat May 17, 2014 10:33 am
Site Admin

Can't find anything about a FEMA camp in Kodiak, Alaska. There is, however, a very large Coast Guard Station there.

Do you know where the whole conspiracy theory about FEMA camps originated?

Quote:
Intelligence Report, Spring 2010, Issue Number: 137

Fear of FEMA

snip

A Conspiracy Theory Takes Off
FEMA camp stories have been around a long time. Almost three decades ago, back in 1982, a newsletter of the extreme-right and anti-Semitic Posse Comitatus warned that “hardcore Patriots” would be imprisoned in FEMA detention camps. Some versions during the militia heyday of the 1990s had urban street gangs like the Bloods and the Crips, rather than domestic or foreign troops, rounding up antigovernment patriots.

Conspiracy theorists often point to a front-page story in The Miami Herald back in 1987 as proof that, in the words of one of them, “FEMA is the executive arm of the coming police state and thus will head up all operations. The story reported that between 1982 and 1984, Marine Lt. Col. Oliver North had helped draft a secret contingency plan to suspend the Constitution in the event of a national crisis, such as nuclear war, violent and widespread domestic dissent, or national opposition to a U.S. military invasion abroad. North would later become infamous for his part in the Iran-Contra affair, in which weapons were sold to intermediaries in Iran with the proceeds used to fund antigovernment “contra” rebels in Nicaragua.

The plan was written for President Ronald Reagan in case he ever wanted to take such action. The newspaper also obtained a copy of a FEMA official’s 1982 memo that it reported was similar to a paper then-FEMA director Louis Guiffrida had written 12 years earlier. In the 1970 document, Guiffrida reportedly advocated martial law in case of a national uprising by black militants and the transferring of at least 21 million “American Negroes” to “assembly centers or relocations camps.”

During the Iran-Contra hearings in 1987, Texas congressman Jack Brooks asked North about the newspaper’s findings. But Sen. Daniel Inouye of Hawaii, who chaired the Senate Select Committee on Iran-Contra, rapidly silenced him, telling the Democratic congressman he was getting into a “highly sensitive and classified area.” That was further proof of their claims, conspiracy buffs contend.

snip

Read more here: http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-report/browse-all-issues/2010/spring/fear-of-fema

So there ya go - Tricky Dick and Ronald Rayguns.

:mrgreen:

Sat May 17, 2014 1:00 pm
GT Truther

Thanks very much for the info!

If you know of anyone that has seismic monitoring experience, have them look in that area of Kodiac island
during the month of march 2013. The disruption that damaged the FEMA camp there was not an "earthquake" per say but was another power "event". I'm in hopes it was measurable still the same. If anyone finds results, please post it here.

I still hope someone (knows someone) and will add more to this initial thread. It's possible time is still to early for info release. Also your right about me posting and not providing compelling evidence for everyone. I'm new at this and will try to stick to the forum rules best I can.

I ask you keep an open mind on the FEMA camp issue. The topics I mention in this forum will be mentioned again in the public, just a little more time.

Thanks again!

Sat May 17, 2014 2:26 pm
Site Admin

Kodiak, Alaska

Quote:
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kodiak (Russian: Кадьяк, tr. Kadʹyak) is one of 7 communities and the main city on Kodiak Island, Kodiak Island Borough, in the U.S. state of Alaska. All commercial transportation between the entire island and the outside world goes through this city either via ferryboat or airline. The population was 6,130 as of the 2010 census.

Originally inhabited by Alutiiq natives for over 7000 years, the city was settled in the 18th century by the subjects of the Russian crown and became the capital of Russian Alaska. Harvesting of the area's sea otter pelts led to the near extinction of the animal in the following century and led to wars with and enslavement of the natives for over 150 years. As part of the Alaska Purchase by the United States in 1867, Kodiak became a commercial fishing center which continues to this day. A lesser economic influence includes tourism, mainly by those seeking outdoor adventure trips. Salmon, halibut, the unique Kodiak Bear, elk, Sitka Deer (black tail), and mountain goats invite hunting tourists as well as fishermen to the Kodiak Archipelago. The Alaska Department of Fish and Game maintains an office in the city and a website to help hunters and fishermen obtain the proper permits and learn about the laws specific to the Kodiak area. The city has four public elementary schools, a middle and high school, as well as a branch of the University of Alaska. An antenna farm at the summit of Pillar Mountain above the city historically provided communication with the outside world before fiber optic cable was run. Transportation to and from the island is provided by ferry service on the Alaska Marine Highway as well as local commercial airlines.

snip

Read more here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kodiak,_Alaska

The town of Kodiak is located on the island of Kodiak? There are only two ways in and out by ferry or by commercial air.

As far as a March 2013 earthquake near Kodiak, I can't locate one. I did, however, find this:

Quote:
7.5-magnitude earthquake strikes off coast of Alaska; tsunami warning canceled
By CNN Staff

updated 11:03 AM EST, Sat January 5, 2013

(CNN) -- A tsunami warning was canceled early Saturday for portions of British Columbia, Canada, and southeastern Alaska, officials said.

The warning was issued following a 7.5-magnitude earthquake that struck off the coast of Alaska 63 miles west of Craig, a town on Prince of Wales Island, and 208 miles south of the capital of Juneau, the U.S. Geological Survey said.

The size of the temblor, which struck at 3:58 a.m. ET, off the coast of Alaska was downgraded by the USGS from 7.7 to 7.5.

There were no initial reports of damage but the West Coast and Alaska Tsunami Warning Center said a small tsunami of about six inches was observed near the southeastern Alaskan town of Port Alexander on Baranof Island.

A tsunami watch for the coastal areas of the British Columbia-Washington border was also canceled.

snip

Read more here: http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/05/us/alaska-earthquake/

However, this earthquake is across the Gulf of Alaska near British Columbia.

Sun May 18, 2014 8:40 am
GT Truther

My guess would be the epicenter of the event would have been directly in the northwest section of the main island.....oh well........Thanks for bringing the data!

Sun May 18, 2014 10:48 am
GT Truther

gtavt wrote:
Thanks very much for the info!

If you know of anyone that has seismic monitoring experience, have them look in that area of Kodiac island
during the month of march 2013. The disruption that damaged the FEMA camp there was not an "earthquake" per say but was another power "event". I'm in hopes it was measurable still the same. If anyone finds results, please post it here.

I still hope someone (knows someone) and will add more to this initial thread. It's possible time is still to early for info release. Also your right about me posting and not providing compelling evidence for everyone. I'm new at this and will try to stick to the forum rules best I can.

I ask you keep an open mind on the FEMA camp issue. The topics I mention in this forum will be mentioned again in the public, just a little more time.

Thanks again!

There were two events in this are first on Jan 5 2013:

http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/station_page.p ... mit=Submit

Second on May 24 2013

http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/station_page.p ... mit=Submit

ie:

Back to 2006 in GLP was a thread about the smmugling deadf human bodies to some alien races by some govt. agencies, and some other "bussines" regarding the dispose of bodies during Wars, some tsunamis and the pending Poleshift... not only the Sharks like dead human bodies.

Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:33 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Thanks for providing the further info!

It's hard to believe that humans have been a food group for some species.

Most people will really never know what has gone on with this. I'm honestly not sure if it will ever come out due to the sensitive nature. I neglected to mention (because I didn't think anyone would believe it) the Kodiak camp that was destroyed had recently sent bodies in containers up to a cargo ship that was leaving the solar system. Good news of this is, three what I call destroyers (star ships) of the good guys intercepted this ship and destroyed it before it could leave. Trust me when I say it was a far better ending for those individuals in the containers as not all were dead!

This all play's out like a sci-fi movie but in fact is very, very real!...if only folks knew what really goes on in space!!

Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:11 pm