It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:37 pm

For Any "Current" Member of Majestic 12 
GT Truther

Post For Any "Current" Member of Majestic 12
There are trillions of planets out there with countless civilizations. Some advanced with interstellar travel capabilities as you already know. You're only aware of some species that exist. In fact, the other species you have met, have no idea of all the other's they will meet over time. The universes are big, a lot of wonderful exploration is ahead for all........which is exciting!!!

Unfortunately, the earth ranks as one of the most troubled of all as well.......hard to believe but true. Even certain members of a non human species have put their own people in harms way here, that's certainly not the normal but we're seeing it just the same. I suspect you're familiar with the scenario's that exist.

Most civilizations that interstellar travel have their own form of planetary protection, military as we call it here. An organized form of structure that keep's it society in check so to speak. Of course, each is different on whatever planet your on. Earth has a very aggressive, not trusting platform. On the other side of the coin are species which are very shy, quiet, can space travel but do only for peaceful trading supplies.

I can tell you that 98% of the species in space are our friends, some as you know are genetic family. Unfortunately, they will not come here for global introduction until things change. The problem children on this planet have deep control and you know that. They have telepathic powers that can make any human feel uncomfortable in a large meeting room. If you can't completely trust who you are talking with, how are you suppose to get things accomplished? Good example: Have you ever been in that situation where you had a meeting with a person who was 55 years old one day and a few months later met that same person again and their now 25 years old? If you think you've seen it all, you really haven't. You've been exposed to a lot no doubt, but there's much more.

Every organization or business is comprised of people with different ideas which is good. Some individuals are what I would refer to as "being of light" and others not. The program you are currently involved with is a mix of people which is of no surprise, with some members knowing things others don't, etc.

I wrote another article on this forum titled "The Sandbox". It's time for change starting at the top. Ones of light need to start another platform. Thus paving the way for peace so our friends and family in space can freely meet and share wonderful technologies, help heal the planet and offer off-world choices.

For the ones of light that need protection from the bullies in starting this process.........lets talk

Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:11 am
GT Truther

Post Re: For Any "Current" Member of Majestic 12
I better clarify on this:

Technically, Majestic 12 is really no longer, it's more of 12 individuals playing in an "administrative role" so to speak. All being coordinated by "one" in the background....... lot of so called black programs basically surround.

Some of the so called 12 are people of "light" as I refer to in other posts. The souls that are 17% light, means their 83% positive! One is 73% positive, one 63%, one 53% and one ranks at 33%.....that one.......hmmmmmm

The question now: Do you support the idea of assisting / bringing/ sharing wonderful technology to the planet, making it a better place for everyone, or do you want to continue to dabble in the limited military world? Military complex on Mars??....come on, is it really that necessary??

Take a step for the benefit of mankind, show how wonderful things can really be!

Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:17 am
GT Truther

Post Re: For Any "Current" Member of Majestic 12
gtavt wrote:
I better clarify on this:

-snip-

The question now: Do you support the idea of assisting / bringing/ sharing wonderful technology to the planet, making it a better place for everyone, or do you want to continue to dabble in the limited military world? Military complex on Mars??....come on, is it really that necessary??

Take a step for the benefit of mankind, show how wonderful things can really be!

Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:22 pm
Profile WWW