It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:38 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 37  Next
 Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016 
GT Truther

Post Re: Welcome to the The Golden Thread, Volume 7.1 2016
Day time Orb..Hmmm

Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:29 pm
GT Truther

Tonight is a different showing...The traveling shooting star Orb...Blue & Green. If you download them you can zoom in to see them better. Hmm
Keep posting people...I'm just sharing a showing.

Ten minutes later, stationary comparison. This is education.

Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:58 pm
GT Truther

Yet another Nibiru prong + gold + clinton`$ cabal =

FTL Zetatalk for February 18, 2017

Quote:
Love is the answer said:

What is WikiLeaks Vault 7? Is WikiLeaks about to blow the cover on 9/11?

[and from another]
https://www.reddit.com/r/WikiLeaks/comm ... _vault_7...
These are the tweets:
1 https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/827828627488268290
2 https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/828135633780633600
3 https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/828537075460890625
4 https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/828889235994324992
5 https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/829324362943696896
6 https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/829693251133272064
[and from another]
https://our.wikileaks.org/Vault_7
In February 2017, WikiLeaks tweeted questions about Vault 7, asking "What is #Vault7?", "Where is #Vault7?", "When is #Vault7?", "Who is #Vault7?", "Why is #Vault7?", and "How did #Vault7 make its way to WikiLeaks?". What: The first tweet shows a picture of the Svalbard Global Seed Vault. Where: The second tweet shows a picture of a mine vault in Merkers, Germany where Nazis stored money, gold, paintings, and other valuables during World War II. This mine vault was captured by the United States in April 1945. When: The third tweet shows a picture of a Pratt & Whitney F119 airplane engine, which is the engine for the Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor. The picture in the tweet was taken on April 9th, 2010 at Langley Air Force Base as part of a story published on April 12th about the soundproof "hush houses" used for jet engine testing. Who: The fourth tweet shows a picture of the Manning, Assange, and Snowden "infamous spies" posters released by the Defense Security Service. Why: The fifth tweet shows a picture from the article Keeping Structures Strong, which discusses the 509th Civil Engineer Squadron's work repairing infrastructure on Whiteman Air Force Base. The specific picture tweeted is captioned "Staff Sgt. Adam Boyd, 509th Civil Engineer Squadron structural supervisor, welds a box blade for a snow plow, Feb. 27. Structures Airmen perform jobs such as this one to save the Air Force from having to possibly spend money on parts made by civilian companies." How: The sixth tweet shows a picture of "Surveillance of mailboxes in Berlin". The picture is caption "When mailboxes were being observed by Stasi agents, every person posting a letter was photographed. Some films found in the Stasi archives also show persons dressed in civilian clothing emptying the mailbox after the conclusion of the surveillance action." In this case, the question tweeted itself is also a bit more specific than the rest- "How did #Vault7 make its way to WikiLeaks?"
Quote:
ImageSOZT
What do a Seed Vault,
stolen Gold,
jet engine “Hush House” testing,
the Troika of key leakers,
US military readiness vs the US sequester squeeze,
and surveillance of correspondence have in common.

The elite have been preparing for the passage of Nibiru by building personal bunkers while maintaining a tight coverup to deny the common man the truth, but the Norway Seed Vault (What) revealed the truth.

Vault 7 is related to the elite preparing in secret, and how this is about to be blown open, revealed. We have stated that the Gold in Fort Knox (Where) was stolen years ago by the Bush/Clinton criminal cabal. Gold was seen as the one commodity that the elite could barter with, up to and beyond the coming Pole Shift.

But Hillary Clinton got sloppy after she forced Obama to assign her to the State Department in 2009. Her correspondence on her homebrew server (How) revealed much, and set in motion investigations (When) in 2010.

The Sequester (Why), which forced the Department of Defense to cut corners financially, is driving the process. We have stated that secret court hearing are in process, with the Clinton and Bush family and even the Queen under house arrest. Fulford has reported on much of the proceedings. The Gold and well laundered funds are being recovered.

The full story is tangled up in the announcement about Nibiru, which is expected to be a shock to the public, so telling the truth to the public has been delayed primarily for that reason. In addition, revealing that the Clinton and Bush families are essentially a criminal cabal would likewise be a shock to the public, so telling this part of the story is likely to be buried forever.

Letting the public know that Fort Knox Gold had been stolen is deemed a fact that would undermine the public’s faith in the US government and the Social Security trust fund, so would never be admitted.

Revealing the truth has been assisted by Manning, Assange, and Snowden (Who) but more awaits to be revealed.

This is the essence of the Vault 7 message. They are telling you the story in the same manner that the Crop Circle designers tell the story of the passage – by speaking to your subconscious. Nibiru cannot be denied, as the Council of Worlds is in the process of arranging the Awakening via visibility and an increased Earth wobble and magnetic disruption. The Prongs will continue as the establishment does not want to be seen as liars. What will the public assume when Nibiru is revealed? They will connect the dots, and Wikileaks will assist.
EOZT

Notes:
(1)
http://poleshift.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... ry-18-2017

Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:46 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Else:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deoba_CQgt4

Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:48 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

182.71 Mbps Down / 324 Kbps Up http://testmy.net/db/8bxGf9MUW.xPQumcIGR test your connection http://testmy.net/ #OperaMiniProxy HOLY JESUS! MOTHER OF!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

182.71 Mbps Download

THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR AND HOPEFULLY IT STAYS THIS WAY

Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:56 pm
Profile YIM
GT Truther

Post Second trumpet
Quote:
Today, Trump has shown us his true face. Instead of refusing Flynn’s resignation and instead of firing those who dared cook up these ridiculous accusations against Flynn, Trump accepted the resignation. This is not only an act of abject cowardice, it is also an amazingly stupid and self-defeating betrayal because now Trump will be alone, completely alone, facing the likes of Mattis and Pence – hard Cold Warrior types, ideological to the core, folks who want war and simply don’t care about reality.

Again, Flynn was not my hero. But he was, by all accounts, Trump’s hero. And Trump betrayed him.

The consequences of this will be immense. For one thing, Trump is now clearly broken. It took the ‘deep state’ only weeks to castrate Trump and to make him bow to the powers that be. Those who would have stood behind Trump will now feel that he will not stand behind them and they will all move back away from him.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-1 ... presidency

But wait on this site is infers that Michael has been move to a black ops intel goup "INR"
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2237.htm

Is the INR office part of majestic 12/cotm/whatever?

Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:41 pm
GT Truther

You're going to like this one...

Fairie

Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:33 am
GT Truther

Last night..Pretty colors...

Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:22 pm
GT Truther

Nice Dex! I also saw several pixies. And I have seen the sky full of bright UFO's that look like that but much brighter and one was ten feet off the ground in a farm field.

Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:01 am
GT Truther

then:

Speaking of lights...err, Orbs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k85Oul- ... e=youtu.be

Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:10 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Speaking of Your Personal Frequencies...err, Your Personal Spirit

All of us have our own personal frequency. It can be measured, our family in space have devices that easily do that.
In time, some of you will have the opportunity to either speak or watch a presentation off world. Generally, different species will sit in an auditorium like setting and all have a monitor in front of them. This monitor will show your frequency and your past history as a person, and many other things. It's really no big deal, just a normal procedure.

When it comes to spirit, your body actually has "two" frequencies within it. Remember the term Kundalini?..........well, it goes back a long time. Kundalini refers to the dual core spirit inside your body. The first one is your spirit and it's the larger of the two, the smaller one is from the planet your from. Even our pets have the dual core within them. So yes, animals are sentient beings!....if your a hunter, think about that next time you decide to pull the trigger.

FYI: Reptiles don't possess the dual spirit, they only have the planet energy within them.

Have a hard time believing this you say? Well, when our family in space come, just ask.

So much truth about ourselves that can be explained via technology is right around the corner. :brockoli

Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:39 pm
GT Truther

I took these two photo's about 10 minutes ago (2/16/2017)..1st photo (Nada)..2nd photo, Pretty Pink Orb!...Aileen...I honestly don't know yet.

Dionecia Valencia Maybe it's your brother or mother

Dex Xxaa Maybe, it's the Good Witch of the North? It is interesting...These entities are intelligent. Also, I believe them to be extra-dimensional. The Wizard of Oz theme is delightful and fine by me. Perhaps, we're preparing for returning to Home?
PRETTY PINK ORB
Photo's taken a few minutes ago...

Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:47 pm
GT Truther

fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:
182.71 Mbps Down / 324 Kbps Up http://testmy.net/db/8bxGf9MUW.xPQumcIGR test your connection http://testmy.net/ #OperaMiniProxy HOLY JESUS! MOTHER OF!

182.71 Mbps Download

Thats nice; meanwhile, some of us have had a download speed of a big fat zero 0

Alas, there was a sudden noise on the line and then the voice stopped working, and later the broadband too.

Hopefully its all resolved now.

gtavt, re: something you said a few weeks ago, if there is one thing that I have always said and held as a thought meme, it is that I do not want visiting at night in a darkened bedroom. Instead I want all contact to be either in a dream or in daylight, preferably in neutral ground - such as a park, or street corner.

I accept that 'they' prefer bedrooms. But there is something within me that possibly goes back to my childhood that sees nocturnal bedrooms as a no-no.

It could well be that I am self-blocking a possibly fearful event. Maybe I'll find out if ever I experience what you said yesterday about personal frequencies and the past life presentation.

Simon

Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:53 pm
GT Truther

The Two

Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:26 pm
GT Truther

Simon, I agree with you that some of our issues in this life are from prior events in other lives. It's perfectly normal. When I was little my parents bought an old farmhouse, the cellar put a chill up my spine until some 11 years ago, then I understood why.

Also, I don't think anyone wants "first contact" from our Friends in Space to be at night. With all that's happening on the planet now, this night-time only showing from Off World folks will be changing over to more daytime activities.

As far as Interdimensional visitation, just put in your mind (basically power yourself up so to speak) you do not want any "night visitation" and they will feel your desire. I'm not saying some still won't come, but if your feeling is "strong enough" inter-dimensional folks can feel that and should stay away.

No one really understands yet how much metaphysical power we (physical beings) can charge up. Since most cannot see Auras, no one understands. Example: If a mother on the street needs to protect her child from an attacker, her "Aura" will go completely "black" in color. Black does not always stand for evil, it's also a statement for power / strength. If your desire for being left alone in the dark is "strong enough", meaning stay the hell away from me now, inter-dimensional folks will see it!

Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:58 am
GT Truther

simple simon wrote:
fr33kSh0w2012 wrote:

182.71 Mbps Download

Thats nice; meanwhile, some of us have had a download speed of a big fat zero 0

Alas, there was a sudden noise on the line and then the voice stopped working, and later the broadband too.

Hopefully its all resolved now.

Simon

Found out that Opera turbo enabled itself and gave me those FAKE readings Unfortunately download is still at a rubbish 240Kb/s

Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:11 am
Profile YIM

Ouchy Peter - that's a bummer.

No WiFi in your area? I get 4.2Mbps up and down and I live in the mountains.

Dare say that I am very grateful. 10Mbps is available, but its unnecessary to waste money for I don't need.

Netflix runs clean at 3 Mbps :clap

Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:32 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sorry to hear that Peter, I'm surprised that Opera (of the web browser fame) have done that.

Here is something else to make people go hmm... apparently as AI becomes more intelligent it also becomes mean, aggressive and selfish!

Yikes!!

Imagine the potential.. cringe

Simon

https://wearechange.org/googles-artificial-intelligence-human-aggressive-greedy/

Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:19 pm

Never A Straight Answer has announced that they are doing a press conference tomorrow 1 pm EST.....

My vote?: They found Pluro's bone - was lost in exospace.

Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:03 am
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
Never A Straight Answer has announced that they are doing a press conference tomorrow 1 pm EST.....

My vote?: They found Pluro's bone - was lost in exospace.

:)

Sky, I heard this too. So, what are they going to tell us? About the Tall Whites? Whats happening on Mars (as per Goode / Willcock etc?) That their SETI programme is a spy-op? Something about Antarctica?

Or maybe something about a planet a long, long way away that (they hope) will make us feel good about them?

Excuse me for this, I hope that this comment is not seen as being rude, but (yawn) can I go back to bed and get another 40 winks? ;)

Simon

Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:24 pm
GT Truther

:popcorn Next week I'll start eating popcorn again......continue till end of July I guess. At that time, lets see what evidence we find. :popcorn

----------------------------------
A very special thanks to our Family and Friends in Space for what they have done already and what more is to come.

An incredible time to be alive folks! :brockoli

Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:36 pm

Your sentiment on the present state of Truth in our "space agency community" is noted Simon.

What would really please me - is when the whole myth of "space" has to be admitted by them and that we be free of the cartoon show they have been putting on. It has seriously enslaved man through literally removing and subduing consciousness on a mass scale for so long. But it is changing and that is not going to be stopped :)

I have seen the evidence and I have confirmed it with my own eyes. I am at ease within my consciousness of what the "Truth" is.

Yes - I cracked my mystery regarding everything - I have found the philosophers stone and it only took me 26 years.

Anyone can do this by the way - and it won't take 26 years as the cat is out of the bag and it is now a discovery possible to all. It will take effort to bypass the MK that is in place - but then the rewards are so big that no-one on this planet will want to miss out once they know.

The age of the Son (Sun) of man has already dawned.

It will be accepted that to have a personal perspective and experiential relationship of the Creator within and without - one has to be "Christed" - and undeniable fact that all who are prepared to "discover" this truth will not only accept, but thereby secure their personal ascension. (Fact: you can only redeem yourself through At-one-ment) And this has nothing to do with religion. All the holy scriptures contain this truth.... of which the Holy Bible has the most amazing account - as every one of the 66 books it contains expounds the above brilliantly - just read it as allegory and find the codes. Hint: Map of the "created awesome and fearfully" Hu-man physiology - material and esoteric. It is literally and ascension manual, but on 7 levels of understanding - which excludes the literal/ historical perspective.

I predict that the age of demonic control of humanity is coming to an end - which I plan to experience in my lifetime.

Spoiler: All who embark on this journey will not only "get smarter" but also inherit a limitless consciousness eventually!!! What can motivate anybody more? Like I said - the true philosophers stone.

So I join gtavt in the gallery with my popcorn :popcorn

Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:01 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Sky wrote:
Your sentiment on the present state of Truth in our "space agency community" is noted Simon.

What would really please me - is when the whole myth of "space" has to be admitted by them and that we be free of the cartoon show they have been putting on. It has seriously enslaved man through literally removing and subduing consciousness on a mass scale for so long. But it is changing and that is not going to be stopped :)

I have seen the evidence and I have confirmed it with my own eyes. I am at ease within my consciousness of what the "Truth" is.

Yes - I cracked my mystery regarding everything - I have found the philosophers stone and it only took me 26 years.

Anyone can do this by the way - and it won't take 26 years as the cat is out of the bag and it is now a discovery possible to all. It will take effort to bypass the MK that is in place - but then the rewards are so big that no-one on this planet will want to miss out once they know.

The age of the Son (Sun) of man has already dawned.

It will be accepted that to have a personal perspective and experiential relationship of the Creator within and without - one has to be "Christed" - and undeniable fact that all who are prepared to "discover" this truth will not only accept, but thereby secure their personal ascension. (Fact: you can only redeem yourself through At-one-ment) And this has nothing to do with religion. All the holy scriptures contain this truth.... of which the Holy Bible has the most amazing account - as every one of the 66 books it contains expounds the above brilliantly - just read it as allegory and find the codes. Hint: Map of the "created awesome and fearfully" Hu-man physiology - material and esoteric. It is literally and ascension manual, but on 7 levels of understanding - which excludes the literal/ historical perspective.

I predict that the age of demonic control of humanity is coming to an end - which I plan to experience in my lifetime.

Spoiler: All who embark on this journey will not only "get smarter" but also inherit a limitless consciousness eventually!!! What can motivate anybody more? Like I said - the true philosophers stone.

So I join gtavt in the gallery with my popcorn :popcorn

Well stated Sky...well stated.

Dex

Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:32 am

So it was a meh from the Never a Straight Answer...

Quote:
Nasa astronomers discover new solar system of seven planets called TRAPPIST-1 where life may have evolved on three of them

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017 ... ment-live/

Sooooo - we are exited...? Their cartoon buffoonery continues.

Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:26 pm
Profile WWW
GT Truther

Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:37 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 37  Next